PDA

View Full Version : I'd love to have someone explain this.....

Eternal-Elf
08-22-2010, 03:35 AM
Why is this guy on the radio......

Bodeanicus
08-22-2010, 03:58 AM
I'd like to know why people are such fucking sheep for internet memes? Then again, you're the guy always blowing Abacab, so you're definitely weak minded. Why not put a picture of Bieber up there too? LOL THAY SUCK! LULZ!

Hasbinbad
08-22-2010, 04:31 AM
http://images.memegenerator.net/towlie-/ImageMacro/2212421/Towlie-has-no-idea-whats-goin-on.jpg

kenzar
08-22-2010, 04:35 AM
I'd like to know why people are such fucking sheep for internet memes? Then again, you're the guy always blowing Abacab, so you're definitely weak minded. Why not put a picture of Bieber up there too? LOL THAY SUCK! LULZ!

Off topic troll is off topic...and you misspelled They...

azxten
08-22-2010, 05:12 AM

Sounds like you're park of the flock since you know what he's talking about. I have no idea who the fuck that is.

Eternal-Elf
08-22-2010, 05:19 AM

Eh I can't be too judgemental since we are in Rants and Flames, but I don't recall ever "blowing" Abacab, nor defending the things that he's done. I do recall saying that it's a bum-wrap if he DOES want to change not to be able to come back and actually play. Would he change? Who the hell knows. But from what I hear it's not incredibly hard to just ban him again.

But way to get WAY off topic.....and you call me weak minded. You can't even focus on the topic at hand.

You must have A.D.S.
Attention Deficit OHHH SHINY!!

Straif
08-22-2010, 12:03 PM
Bodeanicus likes when thick meaty cocks are getting rammed down his throat.

Just Sayin'

Bubbles
08-22-2010, 07:09 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/towlie-/ImageMacro/2212421/Towlie-has-no-idea-whats-goin-on.jpg

quoted for truth, also prob needs to be pasted in every thread in this forum

Bodeanicus
08-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Bodeanicus likes when thick meaty cocks are getting rammed down his throat.

Just Sayin'

I learned it from your mom. She's a master, I know.

eqdruid76
08-23-2010, 12:31 AM
I learned it from your mom. She's a Dutchmaster, I know.

Fixed?

jyaku
08-23-2010, 03:44 AM
so straif's mom is meant to be busted open and emptied out, fill with marijuana, put back together and smoked?

Hasbinbad
08-23-2010, 03:49 AM
quoted for truth, also prob needs to be pasted in every thread in this forum
..this was actually my first memegenerator.net image.. I got lazy and didn't feel like using photoshop that day lol.

Pretty cool little site!

Swishahouse
08-23-2010, 06:49 AM
trippy!