PDA

View Full Version : <Well Adjusted> Recruiting All 20+

Macc
05-06-2014, 12:11 AM
<Well Adjusted> is a new guild formed to pick up where <Red Dawn> left off. All the current members are ex <Red Dawn> members not looking to join one of the other two options. Please refer to this POST (http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127339) for some insight as to what this guild will be about.

We are committed to progress as a guild in both PVE and PVP. We will be more of a family oriented guild focusing on helping each other learn, live, survive, and thrive on Red99.

We would like to get a good core group of members that are not looking for the easy road to dem "Pixels." Instead we want a few good people who are willing to earn their swag via helping out the guild and good ol' fashion PVP.

If this interests you please send a tell to any member that is online and we will get you a tag. Please do not inquire within if your goal is to just level up. <Well Adjusted> is looking for people to build something from the ground up with the new influx of players.

We are hoping to welcome back some of the old Red Dawn pals that are still wanting to establish that guild we were once working towards.

There is a Vent server now and will grab a bigger communication method if the need arises as well as a website on the way with enough interest.

General rule will be don't be a shitbox towards your fellow norathians. PVP and PVE freely and uphold the standards you'd like to see on this box.

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” J. Krishnamurti

Stalos_
05-06-2014, 05:39 AM
Pras. Go forth and multiply.

Macc
05-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Pras. Go forth and multiply.

Thanks bro trying.

Greegon
05-06-2014, 08:44 PM
who are you in game macc?

Macc
05-06-2014, 10:13 PM
Can find me on Maac, Wain, or Clayton.

Pikrib
05-13-2014, 01:24 PM
Good to see some Red Dawn pals start somthing new. If you ever need help shoot me a tell.

Any thoughts on starting to do some open planar trash clears? I bet the community would be interested, and you could get some help from some old timers like myself.

Eslade
05-13-2014, 01:40 PM
if I'm on and you guys need a rez, give me a tell.

Fame
05-13-2014, 02:09 PM
Thriving

Macc
05-13-2014, 02:15 PM
Thanks Pals. We are still building and leveling. If you you all have some alts that would like to get tagged by all means.

Also still recruiting new players and old players alike.