PDA

View Full Version : mob level 35 to 45 ish seem easier in skyshrine

Buellen
04-28-2014, 02:29 AM
Hello

So I was testing skyhrine stuff like guardian and sentries even went so far as to kill the first four cubes when yo go up the ramp from traitor room.

level 50 half el war using runed blade and sarnak warhammer , silken whip of ensnaring.

Level 35 Cleric healing me.

The dark blue mobs guardian / sentries went down with not a lot of trouble only the cubes above traitor room seemed to give me a challange. I know this is perception on my part but i could hit all the sentries and guardian i engaged very easily. The cubes took a while to kill not sure if its their hp or ac or what not.

As comparison i present the tiger raptor outside in wakening lands now these guys are green to dark blue to my 50th warrior These guys are more difficult to take down than the sentry /guardians in skyshrine. The one named mob that can spawn with these tiger raptors is RAPTICOR he was difficult hit harder than the 4 cubes i talked about in first paragraph.

From my perception and experience so far its does seem that at least the stuf that con light blue to dark blue on my war in skyshrine was easier than the tiger raptors roughly same con in wakening land.