PDA

View Full Version : seriously... can we unban ryanj

greenblze420
04-19-2014, 10:08 AM
you usualy dont get to first hand witness someone so fked up in the head unless your touring threw a mental hospital..

i no tasslehoff, lron, rellapse would like to be the big bad top dog of rnf but it takes special and i mean super special to be that fked up and lots of mental illness and tonz of meth(i lied actually lron aint shit) but for ONCE this was something in RNf other then

TMO HACKS!, TMO HAS SPAWN TIMES, TMO JERKS OFF SIRKEN, LRON IS A TRANNY

BUSH/TOWERS!, HIGH LVLS IN BB~!!!! GREENBLAZE IS THE FUCKING MAN!!!

WHY DOES IB SUCK SO MUCH OMGOGMOGMG RMTING!!!!! OMGOMGOMG BOXING!!!!

seriously tho stfu no one gives a fuck i hope sirken atleast gets a reach around b4 he gives them super secret infos(and im not saying tmo doesnt cheat or doesnt have inside help but who fucking cares... more power to them for not being a bunch of bitches... real men do what they want bitches raise their hand)

but my whole point is ryanj saved rnf from this cycle of shit no one gives a fuck about and i really dont give a fuck about ryanj i hope he gets full blown aids but the level of epicness he brought to rnf should not only be respected but stickyed as a how to guide

seriously 1 poster brings us ...

-rl incest with atleast 1 cuzin but prob alot more
-piss drinking
-smoking meth
-scamming
-RL tuck pic(fking halarious btw)
-tells so many lies it is funny just 2 see how fked up he actually is
-prob does sexual things with his twin brother because in there fked up heads they are like the same person so its really not gay they could jerk eachother off and it would be like masterbating
-retared baby bashing
-claiming someone who isnt a crackhead junking looking for money or drugs would actually want your dick
-has less teeth then a 3yr old

this was a fucking rnf gold mine and now its back to the same old bullshit that no one really even wants to flame you could literally make a list of comebacks and just copy and paste them at this point

"no tmo doesnt rmt"
"no tmo doesnt have inside infos"
"fuck lron"

Champion_Standing
04-19-2014, 10:10 AM
nah

phacemeltar
04-19-2014, 10:10 AM
SIGN MY PETITION!! MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD TODAY!!

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147337

Sidelle
04-19-2014, 10:34 AM
I think ryanj as a source of rnf hilarity is pretty tapped out now. What else is there to laugh at?

Plus, I really had the feeling that many here were getting trolled more than he was eventually...

greenblze420
04-19-2014, 10:36 AM
I think ryanj as a source of rnf hilarity is pretty tapped out now. What else is there to laugh at?

Plus, I really had the feeling that many here were getting trolled more than he was eventually...

no way that was only the surface... someone that fucked up must have alot more things that can be trolled for my entertainment

radditsu
04-19-2014, 10:39 AM
Shits done. Move on. Stop being a shitsucker.

phacemeltar
04-19-2014, 10:42 AM
come on guys, do what you know is the RIGHT thing to do!

Circa.
04-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Confirmed another account owned by Ryanj

greenblze420
04-19-2014, 10:44 AM

lmao me?

greenblze420
04-19-2014, 10:45 AM

pretty sure anyone here with half a brain could track where i live and thats right outside of chicago not that shithole of RI i just like 2 watch ppl rant and then flame

radditsu
04-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Shits done. Move on. Stop being a shitsucker.

Tasslehofp99
04-19-2014, 10:53 AM
op is hilarious

greenblze420
04-19-2014, 10:57 AM
http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000070259173-s8shtu-crop.jpg?435a760