PDA

View Full Version : Great Divide Shardwurms are underwater

Splorf22
04-18-2014, 05:32 PM
The one that paths up and down the river is underwater from the game's perspective. It makes it real annoying to cast on.

Also the melee range of these things is so big that I could barely even get to the point where I could see my pet's damage before I was in range.

Shardwurm matriarch dropped 'translocate:group' which has Wizard level 255

I cast charm on Vluudeen and it lasted about 20 minutes (granted I was boxing shaman/enchanter). Plus I gave him Primal Avatar :)

Shamans are WAY too strong with the clicky refreshing cooldowns. It's just sick how fast chaining canni 3/4 refreshes mana. It's also way too fucking stressful to play one, let alone box one !

I decided not to give Kardakor a shot after I learned he has Silverwing's AOE.

Tried the shardwurm broodmother and that was a bit of a mistake, she seems to be immune to slow and generally kinda annoying

Vluudeen repopped in about 6 minutes; Alla page suggests that Verant made him a super annoying rare spawn

killed the shardwurm matriarch again, her guards did not assist her . . . the first time she dropped a fang, the second time she did not. The fang is not on her alla loot table; IDK

Splorf22
04-18-2014, 10:02 PM
Also Nilbog do you mind checking the drop rates for the shardwurm fangs for Slagget or whatever his name is? I got 3 pretty quick and since then i've gone maybe 30 or 40 without one.