PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn Guild Bank + Goodie DKP Raffle

Pages : [1] 2

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Rules

Anyone who is still listed on the DKP site is eligible to buy tickets. Each item will have a different value for tickets. At the conclusion of 7 days, @ April 8th, 11 AM EST, the raffle buy will end. I will then assign numbers to the people who purchased tickets. You can buy as many tickets as you want, for as many different items as you want, as long as you have the DKP for it. At 8PM EST approximately, on April 8th, I will then stream live the /randoming in game of the raffle items. Winners will have 7 days thereafter to collect their item, otherwise it will be re-raffled. I've thrown in some of my own goodies to try to reward people for their loyalty and help over the past six months.

Please post in thread how many tickets you are buying and for what items. I'll try to keep track in top thread of who is buying what.

Items

Red Dragon Scale x 3 [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

White Dragon Scale [25 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Selo's Drums of the March [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Sea Dragon Meat x2 [20 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Elder Spirit' BP [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

I'll throw a Fingerbone Hoop of my own into the raffle if someone else throws in something of value as well.

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 11:49 AM
HB a god amongst men. Love you pal

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 11:52 AM
ill split all my DKP between Red Scale, White scale and Elder Spirit BP

kthanks

quido
04-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Go post this on your own boards ya moran.

Andis
04-01-2014, 11:54 AM
HB a little follower bitch

you going for round 3 guild?

or will you claim you're taking a break, and auction items a day later

mad, bad and definately sad

yo chopper wheres RD bro? you talked mad shit saying azrael will last a month...

I want to say RIP to Red Dawn, and chopper, quite the reverse wont you say?!

Sektor
04-01-2014, 11:56 AM
I'm dum

Sheriff
Pras

Not_Kazowi

yo chopper wheres RD bro?

roflrofl

Wow someone's mad

Eslade
04-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Putting down a bid for
25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] X 11

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 11:59 AM
How do I buy a ticket?

Just post like edalse did.

Andis
Wow someone's mad

rexx you flip flop guilds, worse then twainz at this point

and im the mad one? check yourself

heartbrand
PSA: I fully expect there to be like 700 troll posts in this thread, but the majority of people don't read / never bothered registering on our guild forums. Just ignore the troll bait and keep it to what raffle tickets you want to buy.

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 12:00 PM
231 dkp

13 tickets for red scale x 10 = 130

5 tickets for sea dragon meat X 20 = 100

Thanks and good luck bros

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 12:01 PM
rexx you flip flop guilds, worse then twainz at this point

and im the mad one? check yourself

I know you're upset I didn't stay azrael :(

You will get over it little guy :)

Andis
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
I know you're upset I didn't stay azrael :(

You will get over it little guy :)

good one

I giggled

quido
04-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi I'm Heartbrand, I conduct my internal guild business publicly on an open forum just to show people that I'm not a crook (but I am).

Andis
04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi I'm Heartbrand, I conduct my internal guild business publicly on an open forum just to show people that I'm not a crook (but I am).

couldnt have said it better myself

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 12:34 PM
1 raffle ticket for a 5k plat bundle -- awwwwww yeeahhhh

Ames who?
04-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Ames

5,700 DKP

Red Dragon Scale x 3 [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] - 570 tickets

See yall on the 8th

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 12:39 PM

yo chopper wheres RD bro? you talked mad shit saying azrael will last a month...

I want to say RIP to Red Dawn, and chopper, quite the reverse wont you say?!

started playing other games, ur fighting a bunch of nobodys so who really cares?.. maybe when velious comes out the server might get good.

young andis always trying to prove himself lol

Andis
04-01-2014, 12:42 PM
started playing other games, ur fighting a bunch of nobodys so who really cares?.. maybe when velious comes out the server might get good.

young andis always trying to prove himself lol

prove myself?

nah im just calling you out for being a fool

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 12:42 PM
couldnt have said it better myself

dont think you have ever played with HB. should stop trying so hard with the trolls

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 12:43 PM
prove myself?

Chill out homie, stop raging on everyone. You taking the game too serious.

Were all pals here playin eqemu

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 12:45 PM
prove myself?

i mean grats on getting some dragons for the first time in two years but the only reason you are is because 60% of nihilum is playing other games. Sorry but its true.

you guys are doing well ill give you that but like i said. dead99 has like 80population on repop days now instead of over 200?

server needs velious or bust

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
I have always wondered why Andis hates HB so much. Andis, do you think HB stole stuff from you? I get max thinks he stole stuff and I understand Lite's feud because they both had power struggles but I don't get Andis. If anything HB and Andis have both had similar encounters with Lite on the box.

Lasher
04-01-2014, 12:49 PM
Ill buy 29 tickets for red scale

Vanco

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 12:50 PM
I don't know man. I think I've played with just about every enemy I had on VZTZ, just a game. Either you're a bro about things or you take shit personal from elf world sim

Sektor
04-01-2014, 12:59 PM
gonna hold on to my dkp. You never know

Andis
04-01-2014, 01:03 PM
I have always wondered why Andis hates HB so much. Andis, do you think HB stole stuff from you? I get max thinks he stole stuff and I understand Lite's feud because they both had power struggles but I don't get Andis. If anything HB and Andis have both had similar encounters with Lite on the box.

besides an incident back in classic where HB ninja looted a mith 2 hander, and to this day talks about it in ooc like he got me or something.

my beef with HB is that he attempted to blue it up with Nihilum. thats my real beef. Instead of staying a pure guild, he decided to team up with jizzar and crew. Really showing his true weakness. And to this day is one of the major factors as to why RD failed.

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 01:06 PM
besides an incident back in classic where HB ninja looted a mith 2 hander, and to this day talks about it in ooc like he got me or something.

my beef with HB is that he attempted to blue it up with Nihilum. thats my real beef. Instead of staying a pure guild, he decided to team up with jizzar and crew. Really showing his true weakness. And to this day is one of the major factors as to why RD failed.

i wonder if u believe the stuff you type

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 01:10 PM

So after most of the 60s left RD and the rest of us were constantly being poached by lite and others, were supposed to just fight 2 much bigger geared and dominant guilds?

I mean think realistically for a minute and without emotion against some guild that appeared to have pissed in your cornflakes or something

RD did what it had to do to stay relevant and have opportunities for it's members to get loot.

You guys fragmented the resistance because you wanted to be a "premier pvp guild" so be mad at lite and yourselves for making things that way.

It was really sad seeing RD get gutted and then finished off with an xp nerf

I know you hate nihilum dude but try to see things from another perspective instead of just raging

Andis
04-01-2014, 01:51 PM
i wonder if u believe the stuff you type

uh ya, I do, thats why I type it

Andis has been fighting the infestation on this world, Nihilum, since day 1 of server start.

RD was never greifed until smart HB decided to ally with them. Hence why the griefing started, and is why they are not around today.

Rexx you wouldnt have to face anything, if RD didnt ally with Nihilum, we would have let you guys exp and level and build on your own, like what was happening from the start. Shit I even expd alot of RD in the beginning. Till it was clear of HBs intentions.

all facts, no bs here

let it RIP

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 01:56 PM
uh ya, I do, thats why I type it

Andis has been fighting the infestation on this world, Nihilum, since day 1 of server start.

RD was never greifed until smart HB decided to ally with them. Hence why the griefing started, and is why they are not around today.

Rexx you wouldnt have to face anything, if RD didnt ally with Nihilum, we would have let you guys exp and level and build on your own, like what was happening from the start. Shit I even expd alot of RD in the beginning. Till it was clear of HBs intentions.

all facts, no bs here

let it RIP

I just think you're being too extreme. HB didn't really set out to have what happened, happen. In my experience, we were basically offered loot for free, we still could even pvp nihilum and did.

I've been griefed by nihilum too buddy but it's a game and the ultimate goal is to gear up and have fun.

Andis
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
I just think you're being too extreme. HB didn't really set out to have what happened, happen. In my experience, we were basically offered loot for free, we still could even pvp nihilum and did.

I've been griefed by nihilum too buddy but it's a game and the ultimate goal is to gear up and have fun.

andis is gearing up and having fun - slaying Nihilum and taking dragons one day at a time

to say that wasnt HB's intentions, is just dumb imo

everyone knows he was all about the blue, hence the allying with the servers biggest bluebies.

anyway I guess goodluck in Nihilum Rexx lol

quido
04-01-2014, 02:17 PM
I embraced Red Dawn as a guild until Heartbrand took them down the pixel lust highway. I wish things had gone differently.

lite
04-01-2014, 02:37 PM
big gainz to whoever lands that white scale in azrael, i hate killing that bitch

Sektor
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
big gainz to whoever lands that white scale in azrael, i hate killing that bitch

if I get a white scale I'll trade it for DAT soul leech

Smedy
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
project chopper looking bleak right now

http://meatballed.org/

http://reddawnguild.com/

shouldn't have allied with nihilum dog, had to fuck yall up, liked what we had going until you started sucking that nizzar dick (again)

see you on next box pal, may the pixels flow in your favor

Smedy
04-01-2014, 02:42 PM
also sending my pras to heartbrand, even tho i was annoyed as fuck @ you when you forumquested like a retard out of nihilum i think you proved to be a good guy when i played with ya, you clearly intended good but i think there was to many people having an influense with your decisions and you can't please everyone, clearly you chose to not please me this time, would play with again tho.

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Yes, it was free mobs from Nihilum that made me stop Red Dawn, not blatant neglect from server staff that griefed off half our force and new players to stop logging on.

quido
04-01-2014, 02:47 PM
I'd say it's as much Heartbrand's lack of spine as it is the exp.

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Yawn.

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Any guild that doesn't have "pixel lust" just means they aren't serious about being a relevant guild on the server. Red Dawn never did anything blatantly wrong. They flourished during high population and when it shrank to only support 1-2 guilds it disappeared. People try to turn it around to feed some petty quarrel they have with certain players.

Nihilum is the only guild that has been on top and in position to promote a healthy server with competition. They made it clear they only wanted to dominate and control all PvE. After seeing them mostly leave and fall apart after RMT bans it is clear as to why they did this and it makes sense.

Azrael and Red Dawn both claim they would promote healthy competition if they were in that number 1 spot. If the server population rises to a healthy number again Azrael has an opportunity to keep the number 1 spot and prove it.

Saying RD had pixel lust as Nihilum did is a fools argument. As a number 3 guild you literally have 0 power on what goes on. You are at the mercy of the other two guilds and at the time Azrael was saying you get nothing, we will kill Nihilum then you. HBs only decision was to pick the sweeter deal each week. PvE/PvP for hire from one of the other two guilds.

HBs responsibility was to organize everyone and lead PvE. He did that very well. Helped a ton with items, exp, PVE knowledge, organization, leadership and even accounts. Is it HBs fault that some players left for Nihilum/Azrael? Do people honestly think HB put in months of work to build up a population to shift them all towards Nihilum for Velious PvE? That is some serious plotting and determination.

Kazi
04-01-2014, 03:09 PM
Once again a thread that has nothing to do with Azrael became about Azrael. Wtg

quido
04-01-2014, 03:09 PM
I read the first sentence and you are wrong, Hippo. Yes, it's in your interest to want upgrades and to try to get them. No one is disputing that. However, when you do something like Red Dawn did and used a bunch of pathetic excuses to get cozy with the longstanding number one because your leader is actually a weakling and a sellout, it hurts. And look: it did.

Buhbuh
04-01-2014, 03:10 PM
guess ill spread my shit equally between white, red and elder spiritists BP. shrug

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
That's an interesting theory. I suggest debating it in one of the other 247 threads about this subject.

quido
04-01-2014, 03:13 PM
Nah here is good - this thread is retarded.

hagard
04-01-2014, 03:23 PM
30DKP ALL GOIN ON THE RED DRAGON SCALES
HEH

Buhbuh
04-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Nah here is good - this thread is retarded.

your opinion is valued and noted.

quido
04-01-2014, 03:41 PM

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 03:54 PM

I don't check the red dawn website. I'm glad he posted here.

Your upset because you think he is stealing the guild bank items.

Your upset that he is giving out the guild bank items.

Not_Kazowi
04-01-2014, 03:56 PM

So much mad

Pikrib
04-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Once again a thread that has nothing to do with Azrael became about Azrael. Wtg

^^^ 100 % You guys should be feeling great about how Azrael is doing, you kicked Nihilum's arse last week.

Instead, your shitting up every forum with propaganda and butt hurt...

Pikrib's DKP spent as follows:
4 tickets (100 DKP) on the white dragon scale
13 Tickets (130) DKP on the druid BP

I should be a little short but im missing 20 DKP for getting max faction for the new guildbind. If I win the BP give it to Casey I wont be around much next week.

quido
04-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah if he wants to have a real shot at Red Dawn 3.0 someday, he kind of has to. Guild bank in Red Dawn 1.0 almost killed 2.0.

Shit, up until 2.0 got rolling, Heartbrand was proud of stealing from people; he used to brag about it.

I'm not mad, I just think Heartbrand is pathetic and transparent. A nice guy who means well, yeah - but when it comes to issues of character and resolve, he falls far short.

Kazi
04-01-2014, 04:06 PM
Quido you project a lot of your own insecurities on to others I'm guessing. Don't worry pal, you just hit forumquest lvl 100. That matters.

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 04:11 PM
Yeah if he wants to have a real shot at Red Dawn 3.0 someday, he kind of has to. Guild bank in Red Dawn 1.0 almost killed 2.0.

Look at the alternatives. Lite has a bad reputation for his loot counsel and hoarding all the items for his own characters. Nizzar had a bad rap for deleting items in peoples faces that needed them.

No one cares about any of it obviously. HB was just falling victim to the trolls that got him to have to defend himself over bs drama. It looks like you are still troubled by the bs.

quido
04-01-2014, 04:16 PM
I only know what I've seen. I've seen Nizzar firsthand be a sleezy fuck (stole a pre-nerf fungus staff from my group). I've seen Heartbrand firsthand be a pathetic weakling (shit we all have).

I've never seen Lite steal loot from the guild for himself.

Buhbuh
04-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Your opinion is valued and noted, Jeremy. Thanks.

dre
04-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Heartbrand already cherry picked the loot.

LOL at red dawn getting bank stolen.

Rellapse40
04-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Heartbrand already cherry picked the loot.

LOL at red dawn getting bank stolen.

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 04:45 PM
Interesting how the only people QQing are non RD members

Rellapse40
04-01-2014, 04:46 PM
http://propagandaprofessordotnet2.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/cherry-picking.jpg

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/8/3/83c1deb995b3944f788fc8634d4d9664.png

Sektor
04-01-2014, 05:12 PM
HB should keep the bank imo. The amount of time he spent winning 0 loot. Anything I win I'm giving to him.

klant
04-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Rules

Anyone who is still listed on the DKP site is eligible to buy tickets. Each item will have a different value for tickets. At the conclusion of 7 days, @ April 8th, 11 AM EST, the raffle buy will end. I will then assign numbers to the people who purchased tickets. You can buy as many tickets as you want, for as many different items as you want, as long as you have the DKP for it. At 8PM EST approximately, on April 8th, I will then stream live the /randoming in game of the raffle items. Winners will have 7 days thereafter to collect their item, otherwise it will be re-raffled. I've thrown in some of my own goodies to try to reward people for their loyalty and help over the past six months.

Please post in thread how many tickets you are buying and for what items. I'll try to keep track in top thread of who is buying what.

Items

Red Dragon Scale x 3 [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

White Dragon Scale [25 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Selo's Drums of the March [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Sea Dragon Meat x2 [20 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Elder Spirit' BP [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

I'll throw a Fingerbone Hoop of my own into the raffle if someone else throws in something of value as well.

Hey can you do the same with the the previous guild bank you stole.

drawkward
04-01-2014, 05:14 PM
This is maddog - 93 DKP.

25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] X 18

Thanks HB!

AmukTZ
04-01-2014, 05:21 PM
Hopeless - 5k batches - 3 entries please.

1 entry for selos drums

Kergan
04-01-2014, 05:37 PM
People need to look up what sea dragon meat is for if they aren't throwing their DKP at it.

Telron
04-01-2014, 05:48 PM
Character name Etrist

Ill take 7 Tickets here -- Elder Spirit' BP [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Ill take 11 Tickets here -- 25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Heartbrand good pal. = )

Eslade
04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
lol Kergan is right, I'd like to change my bid from

25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] X 11

to

Sea Dragon Meat x2 [20 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] X 2
25k PP in 5k Batches [5 DKP Per Raffle Ticket] X 1

Big gains in the long run.

HippoNipple
04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
People need to look up what sea dragon meat is for if they aren't throwing their DKP at it.

Red Dawn understands the time value of money. 5k plat now is worth more than quest item never.

Twainz
04-01-2014, 05:52 PM
Ill use the 150 dkp I had acquired for 6 White Dragon Scale Tickets pwees and thank jew.

Eslade
04-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Ill use the 150 dkp I had acquired for 6 White Dragon Scale Tickets pwees and thank jew.

https://i.imgur.com/J0k6SbW.png

Andis
04-01-2014, 06:18 PM

Rygrim_VZ
04-01-2014, 06:27 PM
Rygrim = 214 DKP

10 x tickets for Elder Spiritist's Breastplate = 100

11 x tickets for Red dragonscale = 110

With 4 DKP offered to HB in reverence!

XiakenjaTZ
04-01-2014, 06:47 PM
Split Badger's DKP between white dragon scales and sea dragon meat. Unless I left too soon!

Rellapse40
04-01-2014, 06:50 PM
he is accusing badger of stealing items from the guild bank

Rellapse40
04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
maybe you should be more concerned about the frost book on stasis and the multiple isle 7 items and dojorn items on badger that aren't being returned, thanks

heartbrand
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Anyone who left prior to the last month had their DKP wiped per the guild warning. Sorry.

Doors
04-01-2014, 07:02 PM
150 dkp

Buying 15 tickets for Elder Spiritists BP.

Message me on here or AIM if I win.

s1ckness
04-01-2014, 07:10 PM

yeah bro, how much dkp you wanna spend on that mith bp?

Sektor
04-01-2014, 07:45 PM
346 DKP

Red Dragon Scale - 7 Tickets

White Dragon Scale - 6 Tickets

Elder Spirit' BP - 10 Tickets

25k PP in 5k Batches - 5 Tickets

Thanks pal

Kergan
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Sea dragon meat denied!

Rygrim_VZ
04-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Rygrim - 214 DKP

11 tickets for Elder Spiritist's Breastplate = 110

10 tickets for Red Dragonscale Breastplate = 100

Zalaerian
04-01-2014, 09:18 PM
310 dkp

White Dragon Scale - 12 Ticket

ES BP - 1 ticket

Marqus
04-02-2014, 02:58 AM
Azyrith 35 dkp.

7 tickets on 5kpp

One million hugs on Air Crown thingy.

Kazi
04-02-2014, 03:06 AM
26 dkp.

ALL IN on pp. 5 tix.

Dacuk
04-02-2014, 07:57 AM
280 dkp

14 tickets for 5k

11 tickets for red scale

2 tickets for white scale

5 tickets for ES BP

thanks HB

Macc
04-02-2014, 09:10 AM
10 Tix for the plats
5 Tix for the Red scale

Clayton

Twainz
04-02-2014, 09:33 AM
You wiped my dkp!!! Guess I won't be winning Vamael a White Dragonscale Cloak =(

bloodletter
04-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Please put Faren / Patecatl (217 dkp total) down for:

8 tickets @ 25dkp for white dragonscale (200dkp total)
3 tickets @ 5dkp each for plat (15dkp total)

Sektor
04-03-2014, 12:20 AM
Please put Faren / Patecatl (217 dkp total) down for:

8 tickets @ 25dkp for white dragonscale (200dkp total)
3 tickets @ 5dkp each for plat (15dkp total)

why u using your meridian 59 name on these forums? LOSER

bloodletter
04-03-2014, 12:22 AM
you bros call me chewbacca regardless of what name i use

Rheon
04-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Sup guys, this is Grimzal! very sorry that RD has had to end. Me and my bro both enjoyed being in the guild with you guys and best wishes to all who continue on in the game! we are still here so you will see us around.

Anyways down to business, i have 146DKP and would like to purchase 4 tickets on the white Dragon scale for 100DKP, 4 tickets on the red scale for 40DKP, and 1 ticket on the plat for 5DKP for a total of 145DKP spent.

Cheers and goodluck!

-Grim

Dracc
04-03-2014, 04:03 AM
5 X tickets Sea Dragon Meat
1 X ticket Elder Spirit' BP
2 X tickets 25k PP in 5k Batches

Thanks HB.

Kevynne
04-03-2014, 04:03 AM
wait Azrael exists still?
last i heard all of Azrael ran into Red Dawn and Nihilum

also let's just remember that Vae Victis-> Red Dawn take 1 -> ??? -> Heresy -> Full Retard -> Azrael -> ??? -> Red Dawn take 2 -> Azrael

am i right?

Kevynne
04-03-2014, 04:04 AM
also +1 for checkraise, RD take 2 got big chells through her 40s B)
also +2 for selena helping Boadicea on nightmarish CRs in Blackburrow

Azure
04-03-2014, 11:18 AM
U are insane... =/ this guild was nothing but minions lead by pure evil all these + anythings... terribad... not one ounce of happiness in them at all =/

heartbrand
04-03-2014, 11:40 AM
U are insane... =/ this guild was nothing but minions lead by pure evil all these + anythings... terribad... not one ounce of happiness in them at all =/

Can you try that again in the English language?

Eslade
04-03-2014, 11:47 AM

says the guy that was never in the guild. how many people did your guild power level and how much equipment did your guild give away?

go back to making threads that no one cares about.

Azure
04-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Can you try that again in the English language?

I'm extremely sad to see <Red Dawn> receive any /pras. In fact it kinda makes me butthurt and mad. So I had to QQ some.

If these forums were full of threads /prasing RD I would probably have to off myself or quit R99/P99 forever.

Thank god there's a decent number of folks who actually agree with me despite the vocal minority of scrubs that inhabit these forums.

Azure
04-03-2014, 11:57 AM
says the guy that was never in the guild. how many people did your guild power level and how much equipment did your guild give away?

go back to making threads that no one cares about.

Gave away a rubi bp last week dawg... I give almost all my aquired pixels away once they sit unused for more than a month.

You cant buy/sell love/respect with DKP or plat bro.

Eslade
04-03-2014, 11:59 AM
Gave away a rubi bp last week dawg... I give almost all my aquired pixels away once they sit unused for more than a month.

ok, now compare that to x100000. go make your own thread to shit up buffalo bill.

Azure
04-03-2014, 12:17 PM
My work is done here... you guys donated the most to yourselves/alts and won everquest.

Cong-o-ratz!

Eslade
04-03-2014, 12:20 PM
guild gives more items to members than random characters, news at 11.

freez
04-03-2014, 12:43 PM
ok, now compare that to x100000. go make your own thread to shit up buffalo bill.

rofl x10

Pikrib
04-03-2014, 12:44 PM
Please stop linking Azure/runlvlsero's posts. Whats the point of having him on ignore if people keep linking the crap he posts.

Danien
04-03-2014, 12:59 PM
< Alfonz

10x White Dragon Scale
2x Red Dragon Scale

270 dkp total

Rellapse40
04-03-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm extremely sad to see <Red Dawn> receive any /pras. In fact it kinda makes me butthurt and mad. So I had to QQ some.

If these forums were full of threads /prasing RD I would probably have to off myself or quit R99/P99 forever.

Thank god there's a decent number of folks who actually agree with me despite the vocal minority of scrubs that inhabit these forums.

Did your dad abuse you as a child? Is this what caused you to become the worlds ugliest tranny? god you are rustled

Sektor
04-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Did your dad abuse you as a child? Is this what caused you to become the worlds ugliest tranny? god you are rustled

lol

RoguePhantom
04-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Please stop linking Azure/runlvlsero's posts. Whats the point of having him on ignore if people keep linking the crap he posts.

Azure
04-03-2014, 02:25 PM
I count 8 rustled posts between the last time I posted and checked this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/TMDPigjl.jpg (http://imgur.com/TMDPigj)

Sheriff
04-03-2014, 03:09 PM
10 for red dragon scale
2 for drum
6 for ES BP

Also, I'd like to get some chanter spells. Thanks bro!

Sheriff
04-03-2014, 04:53 PM
http://propagandaprofessordotnet2.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/cherry-picking.jpg

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/8/3/83c1deb995b3944f788fc8634d4d9664.png

Forgot about this, it was like our first Vox kill! Pretty sweet day IMO.

Dr.Spike
04-03-2014, 06:22 PM
Putting down a bid for:
6x tickets for Red Dragon Scale x 3 [10 DKP Per Raffle Ticket]

Marras
04-04-2014, 07:27 PM
Yo pals -

5 tickets for sea dragon meat

21 tickets for 5k

Sektor
04-04-2014, 07:30 PM
I'm feeling lucky bros

Rellapse40
04-04-2014, 09:01 PM
shits rigged anyway

heartbrand the biggest hypocrite crook ever

Exed
04-05-2014, 04:16 PM
when is this going down

Rellapse40
04-05-2014, 04:30 PM
never

Pikrib
04-05-2014, 04:54 PM
when is this going down

April 8th, 11 AM EST

Three more days you guys better get your bids in.

Exed
04-05-2014, 07:20 PM
where do I bid

Eslade
04-05-2014, 07:42 PM
here

Squire
04-06-2014, 11:16 AM
If we had frost/fire books and someone wants to make it a book ofscale for me, that'd be cool :)

Giovanni
04-06-2014, 11:59 AM
226 DKP

22 tickets Selo's Drum
1 ticket 5k plat

Hansen
04-06-2014, 01:13 PM
100 dkp, 10 tickets for the Selo's drums.

heartbrand
04-06-2014, 01:23 PM
There are books but unfortunately I'm not sure who has what at the moment. I know stasis has a frost book for example and badger has most of the good sky stuff but good luck getting that. I'll see what I can do. As far as the tickets, I haven't ignored this ill work on updating OP and assigning numbers tomorrow.

freez
04-06-2014, 03:29 PM
i love how heartbrand has a wow sig with his characters parry % shown down to the hundred thousandth of a percent

some goog hoots

Pikrib
04-07-2014, 07:58 AM
If we had frost/fire books and someone wants to make it a book ofscale for me, that'd be cool :)

I got one you can have on Sektoryy, but the account is banned atm.

Marqus
04-08-2014, 06:08 AM
WTB Elemental Crown of Mastery :P

Greegon
04-08-2014, 08:53 AM
I'll put down 175 dkp for 7 tickets on the white dragon scale

and

5 DKP on one ticket for the pp raffle

(180 out of the 183 I have left)

Greegon
04-08-2014, 08:56 AM
I also have a book of frost for you squire

Sektor
04-08-2014, 01:17 PM
did this happen yet?

Rellapse40
04-08-2014, 01:21 PM
u actually thought it would?

heartbrand
04-08-2014, 01:38 PM
I'm in bed with a bad fever. Hopefully able to do this still 8pm.

Rellapse40
04-08-2014, 01:41 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/83ad328bc51edb10da20fd4fe4cb8e8e/tumblr_inline_n1xzcf2PSU1s7p9yt.gif

Fame
04-08-2014, 01:52 PM
hotflashes? Hear it happens with age..

Pikrib
04-08-2014, 02:00 PM
At 8PM EST approximately, on April 8th, I will then stream live the /randoming in game of the raffle items.

Dude its all in the OP.

To all the random jackasses who shit up this thread I would like to ask you a couple questions.

Did Nizzar divvy up the loot acquired the past two years of farming dragons or just leave his guild in shambles when he went to play D3?

Did my current guild leader Lite give out Azrael guild bank loots before Az joined up with RD?

Are the other guilds jealous because they know their guild leaders and officers would never do something this honorable?

Forum quest seems boring today so please discuss.

Sheriff
04-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Dude its all in the OP.

To all the random jackasses who shit up this thread I would like to ask you a couple questions?

Did Nizzarr divvy up the loot acquired the past two years of farming dragons of just leave his guild in shambles when he went to play D3?

Did my current guild leader Lite give out Azrael guild bank loots before Az joined up with RD?

Are the other guilds jealous because they know their guild leaders and officers would never do something this honorable?

Oh shit honesty bomb!

Eslade
04-08-2014, 02:18 PM
Dude its all in the OP.

To all the random jackasses who shit up this thread I would like to ask you a couple questions?

Did Nizzarr divvy up the loot acquired the past two years of farming dragons of just leave his guild in shambles when he went to play D3?

http://gtapolicemods.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1849&d=1343984978

Sektor
04-08-2014, 02:25 PM
Pikrib god damn I love this guy.

Telron
04-08-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm in bed with a bad fever. Hopefully able to do this still 8pm.

Feel better HB.

heartbrand
04-08-2014, 07:11 PM
Ya sorry guys feel like shit I've watched judge judy family feud Steve Harvey show etc today in bed. I dunno how these old black grandmas do it. I'll reschedule this for tomorrow assuming im feel better. In b4 trolls saying this won't happen.

Ames who?
04-08-2014, 07:20 PM
Ya sorry guys feel like shit I've watched judge judy family feud Steve Harvey show etc today in bed. I dunno how these old black grandmas do it. I'll reschedule this for tomorrow assuming im feel better. In b4 trolls saying this won't happen.

If you are posting in this thread right now then you can also take 5 mins to do a streamed giveaway. Genuinely curious as to how you can be so psychically sick that you can't even sit in a chair. Are you literally dying?

Kazi
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Hope it's not Louie Anderson FF.

Rellapse40
04-08-2014, 08:38 PM
If you are posting in this thread right now then you can also take 5 mins to do a streamed giveaway. Genuinely curious as to how you can be so psychically sick that you can't even sit in a chair. Are you literally dying?

He is a fake ass hypocrite. I called it on like page 1 this shit is not gonna happen. Tomorrow he will say he watched Jerry Springer all day and can't do it while he is typing up a message on his computer.

Sektor
04-08-2014, 10:13 PM
Naw Heartbrand is a stand up guy. He will auction em off.

drawkward
04-08-2014, 10:47 PM

Will you post the winners in this thread as well? I'm really unlikely to be able to watch the stream due to that being dinner + wife factioning timeframe.

Feel better HB!

Smedy
04-09-2014, 02:07 AM
heartbrand called in sick on free pixel givaway, forumquesters are on alert incase shit doesn't go down today, many lulz could be had

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 02:12 AM
wont be any lulz sorry this is on target for tomorrow 8pm

Sheriff
04-09-2014, 08:11 AM
How do I aquire raffle tickets

Be a former member of RD with DKP.

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 09:56 AM
Red Dragon Scales

1-18 Chopper
19-31 Rexx
32-61 Vanco
62-71 Waspnado
72-74 Hagard
75-85 Rygrim
86-92 Sekttor
93-103 Dacuk
104-108 macc
109-112 Grimzal
113-114 Alfonz
115-124 Sheriff
125-130 Tricitum
131-150 Exed

White Dragon Scales

1-27 HB
28-34 Chopper
35-43 Waspnado
44-47 Pikrib
48-53 Sektor
54-65 Ksah
66-67 Dacuk
68-75 Faren
76-79 Grimzal
80-89 Alfonz
90-96 Greegon
97-102 Lawlzies

Selo's Drums of the March

1 Hopeless
2-3 Sheriff
4-25 Grimtoad
26-35 Gobbles

Sea Dragon Meat

1-5 Rexx
6-7 Edalse
8-12 Dracc
13-17 Marras
18-33 Lawlzies

Elder Spirit BP

1-18 Chopper
19-28 Waspnado
29-41 Pikrib
42-48 Etrist
49-58 Rygrim
59-68 Doors
69-78 Sektor
79 Ksah
80-84 Dacuk
85 Dracc
86-91 Sheriff

25k PP

1 HB
2-12 REMOVED re-roll if comes up
13 Hipponipple
14-31 Maddog
32-34 Hopeless
35-45 Etrist
46 Edalse
47-51 Sekttor
52-58 Azyrith
59-63 Kazi
64-77 Dacuk
78-87 Macc
88-90 Faren
91 Grimzal
92-93 Dracc
94-114 Marras
115 Grimtoad
116 Greegon
117-149 Lawlzies
150-165 Ryser
166-176

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 09:57 AM
If you're not on this list please hit me up ASAP

Greegon
04-09-2014, 10:08 AM
nice

HippoNipple
04-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Lucky 13 baby

Sektor
04-09-2014, 11:00 AM
daddy needs a white dragon scale!

Not_Kazowi
04-09-2014, 02:36 PM
Pras HB

Eslade
04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
If you're not on this list please hit me up ASAP

check your pms sir.

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 03:01 PM
I saw I have influenza so I haven't had chance to edit it from my cell phone

bloodletter
04-09-2014, 06:26 PM
whats your twitch url hb so we can watch this

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 08:04 PM
It's just /heartbrand going to log on in a few when I muster the strength

Exed
04-09-2014, 08:23 PM
2 late 2 bid?

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 08:28 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/heartbrand

Exed
04-09-2014, 08:29 PM
20 on red dragon scale / 55dkp on the 5k tickets

Exed
04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
20 bids red dragon scale and 11 bids on the plat

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 08:36 PM
RESULTS:

Red Scale #1 61 Vanco
Red Scale #2 29 Rexx
Red Scale #3 5 Chopper
White Scale 43 Waspnado
Selo's Drums 7 Grimtoad
Sea Dragon Meat #1 Edalse
Sea Dragon Meat #2 Lawlzies
Elder Spirit BP 36 Pikrib
5k 98 Marras
5k 59 Kazi
5k 161 Ryser
5k 102 Marras
5k 38 Etrist

heartbrand
04-09-2014, 08:40 PM
can claim items mostly in paineel tomorrow, going 2 go pass out in bed now pals

Giovanni
04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Sun sets on red dawn - was a good run

Kazi
04-09-2014, 09:52 PM
Thanks HB. Feel better.

Telron
04-10-2014, 12:24 AM
You the best HB

Kazi
04-10-2014, 11:02 AM
What's a good time today?

Not_Kazowi
04-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Pras HB

Ames who?
04-10-2014, 12:53 PM
RESULTS:

Red Scale #1 61 Vanco
Red Scale #2 29 Rexx
Red Scale #3 5 Chopper
White Scale 43 Waspnado
Selo's Drums 7 Grimtoad
5k 98 Marras
5k 59 Kazi
5k 161 Ryser ?
5k 102 Marras ?
5k 38 Etrist

nihilum thanks you

Sektor
04-10-2014, 12:56 PM
thx HB for a fun guild.

Kazi
04-10-2014, 01:23 PM
Any of the low life scum lords who called HB a fraud and said he wouldn't do this gonna be human and apologize?

Naw

heartbrand
04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Ill be on around 2ish AFK @ paineel with the stuff

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
nihilum thanks you

you missed quite a few on that list

heartbrand
04-10-2014, 02:09 PM
you missed quite a few on that list

thought you said this wasn't happening?

Rellapse40
04-10-2014, 02:15 PM
U gave out 10% of the items and cherry picked the ones u wanted

congrats?

Heard u kept Red Dawn 1.0 bank tho

hope to see you with a nihilum tag soon so i can kill u

Kazi
04-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Still happening today? Gotta leave soon.

Dazed
04-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I'll buy 2 drawings into the Red Dragon Scale please.

Thank you!

heartbrand
04-10-2014, 04:30 PM
so that would mean according to your math there's 72 more items sitting in the RD bank that we didn't hand out @ raids. If you can name even 4 of those 72 items you can have my emu info pal.

Twainz
04-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Pretty sure 50% of Rellapse posts are trying to attack me in some idiotic manner and the other 50% is him talking shit to the TopJew. Thank you for the great times in Red Dawn HB. Wish GMs wouldn't of nerfed the guild =(.

SamwiseRed
04-10-2014, 04:48 PM
pretty cool HB. nice way to go out. this event has earned the samwise symbol of approval
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/181/3/a/Samwise_Wallpaper_by_MageOfPalanthas.jpg

Ames who?
04-10-2014, 10:31 PM
Any of the low life scum lords who called HB a fraud and said he wouldn't do this gonna be human and apologize?

Naw

Human's don't play everquest you fuckin monkey.

heartbrand
04-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Claimed

Red Scale x 1 Vanco
5k Etrist
5k Ryser
5k Kazi
White Scale x1 Waspnado
Selo's Drums Grimtoad

will update post as more claim

vouss
04-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Shit is it to late to use my DKP

Smedy
04-11-2014, 07:23 AM
the only question is, will this be enough of a "nice guy kinda thing" for hb to get back into nihilum??? will it offer up the same kind of brownie points as twainz 3 cofs? only time can tell these things, forum quest crew are on standby for updates

p r a s

Sektor
04-11-2014, 07:44 AM
I WANT HB IN AZRAEL!! BUT AZRAEL MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES WITH HIM.

Sucks because he'd be a good addition and all those ogre warriors would be nice.

Our starting Tank rotation with hb:

#1 Novus
#2 Checkraise
#3 Afflict
#4 Thresh
#5 Baylen
#6 Biggy

All ogre warriors, HB is a PvE all star bros recruit em already!! Would go good with the lineup!!!

Eslade
04-11-2014, 09:25 AM
I WANT HB IN AZRAEL!! BUT AZRAEL MEMBERS HAVE ISSUES WITH HIM.

Sucks because he'd be a good addition and all those ogre warriors would be nice.

Our starting Tank rotation with hb:

#1 Novus
#2 Checkraise
#3 Afflict
#4 Thresh
#5 Baylen
#6 Biggy

All ogre warriors, HB is a PvE all star bros recruit em already!! Would go good with the lineup!!!

signed

mrproudbeard
04-11-2014, 12:29 PM
U gave out 10% of the items and cherry picked the ones u wanted

congrats?

Heard u kept Red Dawn 1.0 bank tho

hope to see you with a nihilum tag soon so i can kill u

Relapse very concerned about RD. I remember looking at the DKP history one time and seeing at least 2 items that you won via bids then turned around and sold to another guild member for more DKP than you paid. I also remember seeing some shady DKP/item trades between Relapse and Relapsed. The story I heard was that both those toons were yours and you "gave" one of them to some stranger. Yeeeeeeah.

Sektor
04-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Relapse very concerned about RD. I remember looking at the DKP history one time and seeing at least 2 items that you won via bids then turned around and sold to another guild member for more DKP than you paid. I also remember seeing some shady DKP/item trades between Relapse and Relapsed. The story I heard was that both those toons were yours and you "gave" one of them to some stranger. Yeeeeeeah.

His wizard was actually a guy named Fizban. You retarded?

Xantille
04-11-2014, 12:42 PM
Let me hold some of that plat

I'm serial

Not_Kazowi
04-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Yikes lol

Pikrib
04-11-2014, 02:01 PM
Relapse gave Relapse to Fizban
Relapse who is was Mooncricket changed his name to Rellapse

I don't think anything shady occured. If we had shady shit going on you should have said somthing on the RD boards, and not trolled it up 3 months later.

Who is mrproudbeard?

heartbrand
04-11-2014, 02:03 PM
Relapsed also took rellapse back from fizban including his items and then RMT'ed both chars away

mrproudbeard
04-11-2014, 02:12 PM
Relapse gave Relapse to Fizban
Relapse who is was Mooncricket changed his name to Rellapse

I don't think anything shady occured. If we had shady shit going on you should have said somthing on the RD boards, and not trolled it up 3 months later.

Who is mrproudbeard?

I didn't want to cause a bunch of inter-guild drama over it. He for sure sold items he won with DKP for a DKP gain to other guild members. There was also an item that was sold from Relapse the wizard to Relapse the monk for DKP. I can't remember specifics unfortunately and really I don't care. I just felt like calling him out a bit since he's foaming at the mouth so hard over HB & the guild bank like he's some sort of altruistic saint.

I'm a nobody who quit playing so it doesn't really matter... :) Forumquest though!

Pikrib
04-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Fizban wasn't a bad person he didn't deserve to get the stuff he got while on Relapse taken from him. Only seen the guy online like 5 min in the last couple months.

HippoNipple
04-11-2014, 05:06 PM
I didn't want to cause a bunch of inter-guild drama over it. He for sure sold items he won with DKP for a DKP gain to other guild members. There was also an item that was sold from Relapse the wizard to Relapse the monk for DKP. I can't remember specifics unfortunately and really I don't care. I just felt like calling him out a bit since he's foaming at the mouth so hard over HB & the guild bank like he's some sort of altruistic saint.

I'm a nobody who quit playing so it doesn't really matter... :) Forumquest though!

If someone buys an item for DKP and then sells it later for DKP who cares? The person that wanted it didn't want to have to log in and bid on it when it dropped so be it. There should be a premium on items when people go to the raid, bid on it, pick it up and deliver it to you.

The entire transaction would have been transparent. Each party would have known what he paid for it originally. When you use a DKP system you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. It is up to the players what is worth their time investment.

krazyGlue
04-11-2014, 06:15 PM
congrats all on the loot . to bad me and HB couldn't steal this bank like the first RD bank

heartbrand
04-14-2014, 03:43 PM
after some time thinking @ the table your request has been jewnied

http://imageshack.com/a/img69/122/ki50.jpg

heals4reals
04-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Ballin

Blacks
04-14-2014, 03:46 PM
You look like Ruxin from the league, if he was a flaming homosexual with an embarrassing looking wife.

heartbrand
04-14-2014, 03:47 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img163/4843/w8lz.jpg

LulzSect
04-14-2014, 03:50 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls791csb011qlw2oqo1_500.gif

Vile
04-14-2014, 04:48 PM
haha

heals4reals
04-14-2014, 05:07 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img827/179/6ely.gif

Get a head hunter on this guy

heartbrand
04-14-2014, 06:35 PM
damn 500 dkp and i didnt win anything in the raffle, saddays bros, saddays.

you won a free pair of ES Greaves

Jib
04-14-2014, 07:17 PM
oh shit i had 250 dkp what do i get

quido
04-14-2014, 07:30 PM
can i have some loot plz

Smedy
04-15-2014, 01:29 AM
oohh so much stuff to update reddawnguild.com with! gotta make sure this never leaves the history books

he ain't named the TOP JEW for nothing pals, a true champ among the jews

who seriously gets to jump in and out of nihilum 4 times, steal guild bank 2 times and still get back in to nihilum, top motha fuckin jew thats who, soon there will be new blood on box for top jew to jew

Jib
04-15-2014, 08:26 AM
id be satisfied with a fungi

Rellapse40
04-21-2014, 07:01 PM
Did Pikrib get his BP he won yet?

are only the Nihilum members getting their winnings?

heals4reals
04-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Reallbadpse mad

Rellapse40
04-21-2014, 07:06 PM
Retti lost his wife

now lost his dragons

suicide inc

heals4reals
04-21-2014, 07:08 PM
Reallbadpse mad

http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=30047&dateline=1378764466

Rellapse40
04-21-2014, 07:10 PM
quoting yourself 5 mins later

lost forumquest confirmed mad without a wife

heals4reals
04-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Ur 2 ez ur in little league still

http://www.project1999.com/forums/image.php?u=30047&dateline=1378764466

Rellapse40
04-21-2014, 07:20 PM
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/239/d/f/forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

heartbrand
04-21-2014, 08:22 PM
Claimed

Red Scale x 1 Vanco
5k Etrist
5k Ryser
5k Kazi
White Scale x1 Waspnado
Selo's Drums Grimtoad
Red Scale x 1 Rexx
Red scale x1 chopper
will update post as more claim

Only sea dragon meat x2 and 10k plat for Marras left to claim

vouss
04-21-2014, 08:23 PM
i'll use my DKP to bid on some red scale raffles

Eslade
04-22-2014, 08:26 AM
The only reason that the dragon meat hasn't been claimed is that it's hard to schedule a meet up due to the hours I play. HB still a saint and no funny business going on here.

Pikrib
04-22-2014, 08:37 AM
RESULTS:

Red Scale #1 61 Vanco
Red Scale #2 29 Rexx
Red Scale #3 5 Chopper
White Scale 43 Waspnado
Selo's Drums 7 Grimtoad
5k 98 Marras
5k 59 Kazi
5k 161 Ryser
5k 102 Marras
5k 38 Etrist

just 1 scale / 10k plat marras / sea dragon meat left to be claimed

I can't say i'm not disappointed.

Andis
04-22-2014, 10:00 AM
HB doing pikrib dirty?

not surprised in the slightest

hail the real checkraise

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:17 AM
like i said Heartbrand is a hypocrite fgt

poor Pikrib was defending him a few pages ago...now u see the light

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:17 AM
The elder bp was my own item that had nothing to do with red dawn. I threw it in to be a pal. What happened in response to my generosity was real life attacks from Casey who the bp was apparently being given to, because I wasn't around for a week. Ill pass on that. Flame away I don't give a fuck.

Vile
04-22-2014, 10:18 AM
y no pikrib get bp?

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:19 AM
like i said Heartbrand is a hypocrite fgt

poor Pikrib was defending him a few pages ago...now u see the light

I gave my own items away in addition, went through 200k on the guild, didn't profit a single item in six months for my own benefit, led hundreds of raids to gear other people, while people like you geared up and then RMTed your characters. I'll sleep fine :)

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:22 AM
tldr

confirmed hypocrite fgt

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:25 AM
What about the Voxx staff or the Freeti items that DID have something to do with the guild bank? You throw in a 30k bp like you're some kind of Elf Santa but keep the good shit...only to not give the item b/c the person is in Azrael? lol Hypocrite if i ever saw 1

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:28 AM
What about the Voxx staff or the Freeti items that DID have something to do with the guild bank? You throw in a 30k bp like you're some kind of Elf Santa but keep the good shit...only to not give the item b/c the person is in Azrael? lol Hypocrite if i ever saw 1

All sky items I have are on sky bank and available for anyone who needs them. They are all incredibly shitty efreeti items that make things like the wizard eye of veeshan staff but they are there for anyone who needs, they need only make a post here or pm me. The vast majority of good sky items from island six and seven are on force bank which I don't have access to and badger <azrael> who I don't have access to. You know this as well but would rather troll.

I'm keeping the vox staff cuz I want to. Too bad so sad sorry. I'll make sure to post a screenshot for you every time I click it :)

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:31 AM
, while people like you geared up and then RMTed your characters.

http://i61.tinypic.com/21449dx.jpg

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Dunno who you think you're fooling we all know sektor bought the char. What happened post sektor RMT crash of 2014 where you managed to get back the account he paid you for only further confirms your scumbag status.

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:35 AM
talks about scumbag status but screws the nicest person on the server pikrib out of a bp

lulz

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:36 AM
So are you going to return sektors money to him irl?

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Never received any but you clearly stated Pikrib won the bp then you re-nigged cuz toxic

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:40 AM
So can I let sektor know you'll be wiring his money back to him today? I believe it was $400 for the monk and wizard?

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:43 AM
Dude its all in the OP.

To all the random jackasses who shit up this thread I would like to ask you a couple questions.

Did Nizzar divvy up the loot acquired the past two years of farming dragons or just leave his guild in shambles when he went to play D3?

This poor guy defended Heartbrand for 20 pages only to be shit on

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
So can I let sektor know you'll be wiring his money back to him today? I believe it was $400 for the monk and wizard?

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 10:49 AM
someone is mad

Pikrib
04-22-2014, 10:50 AM
I was getting sick of the flames also which is why I defended you. Thats all they were though is trolls and flames. I was going to let Casey borrow the BP untill I sold it off. The guy is actually very nice and helpfull to newbies once you get past his angry racist asian exterior. Besides you slam dunked so hard on Casey it will be hard for the guy not to /wrist.

If you didn't want to give the BP away you didn't have to. It was your decision to throw the BP in, and I respected you for that. I wouldn't have put my DKP into that bid though, and might have won a different RD loot.

Instead im left wondering if I would have gotten the loot if I would have joined Nihilum instead of Azrael. I felt like I put work into Red Dawn, and I was part of a great team that accomplished a shitload in a short time. ATM i'm kinda feel abit betrayed, and im left with a bad taste in my mouth.

Andis
04-22-2014, 10:51 AM
pikrib

this is just one example of many, as to why heartbrand is known to be a scumbag

hopefully now you can see the real truth

hes a maggot, gynos level

im glad you chose the right side, a very helpful cleric

the resistance welcomes you and prases you

heartbrand
04-22-2014, 10:59 AM
I'll give you a manastone for 35k, a 25-35k discount over market price. The last elder bp on forums went for 17.5k, so this would be an upgrade over that. Your goal was a manastone to begin with. I'll let you borrow it until you can pay. Let me know.

Pikrib
04-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Hell yes. Thanks HB.

Andis
04-22-2014, 11:13 AM
lets hope he carries through

now that would be a nice gesture

Pikrib
04-22-2014, 11:14 AM
p.s I'm glad I joined Az, and oh how the pixels have been raining down.

Eslade
04-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Hell yes. Thanks HB.

http://media.giphy.com/media/433IpqycHzvkk/giphy.gif

Tassador
04-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Lol best thread going. Loot crying never gets old.

Rellapse40
04-22-2014, 11:18 AM
http://www.meatballed.org/

heals4reals
04-22-2014, 01:06 PM
why are staff unbanning people that are convicted of RMT

RMT and Boxing both legal now?