PDA

View Full Version : Jumping ship before it's too late

captain
04-01-2014, 12:46 AM
With a heavy heart I have to admit that I'm looking for a new home. Inglorious Basterds is currently deteriorating beyond belief. I have kept my mouth shut for too long...

What the public doesn't know is that IB leadership/platlord/hoku has a secret paypal account to loophole RMT banning! As the guild's #1 raid attendance cleric it's impossible for me to get any pixels without paying towards Getsome's yearly fishing trip!

Even worse is their planned tactics for Velious are ridiculous! They have been repeatedly telling us that we will be using CoTH mages to leapfrog the competition, but they want necros/shaman/mages to keep a pet up while being summoned to recall for extra mana afterwards. I mean who the fuck is retarded enough to keep a pet up when they know that they will be getting CoTH'd??? shits gonna aggro everything.

Last but not least is their secret shadow plans to zerg recruit as many players as possible. They plan to have everyone log in/out anytime any other guild engages a mob in order to try and desync the competition. I keep trying to tell them that's not a valid strategy past Kunark, but nobody will listen to me!

Mark my words, some righteous order of people who have never done anything wrong on this server will put them in their place.

BigHurb
04-01-2014, 12:48 AM
oh i was gonna congrats on quitting EQ ... hmm

BigHurb
04-01-2014, 12:50 AM
So the RMT on blue is still going strong eh, well you guys deserve this shit pile ... people doing the same thing to planet earth... people are fucked

Cecily
04-01-2014, 12:55 AM
I mean who the fuck is retarded enough to keep a pet up when they know that they will be getting CoTH'd??? shits gonna aggro everything.

Emsee
04-01-2014, 01:04 AM
All that e-peen talk when part of that zerg, all that butthurt when it leaves. Ouch.

Estolcles
04-01-2014, 01:04 AM
Send RMT proof to the GMs. Have IB disbanded.

Why couldn't you be able to uncover RMT in TMO? THat would help the server better than going after IB. No one cares about IB.

Valere
04-01-2014, 01:05 AM
I mean who the fuck is retarded enough to keep a pet up when they know that they will be getting CoTH'd??? shits gonna aggro everything.

Loke
04-01-2014, 01:11 AM
Nerf reclaim energy. Shit is OP.

whitebandit
04-01-2014, 01:13 AM
since ive been in IB, i literally have been forced to cut off all my limbs and now i have aids. Thanks IB.

Pheer
04-01-2014, 01:15 AM
#HokuBucks™Conspiracy

Origin
04-01-2014, 01:20 AM
With a heavy heart I have to admit that I'm looking for a new home. Inglorious Basterds is currently deteriorating beyond belief. I have kept my mouth shut for too long...

What the public doesn't know is that IB leadership/platlord/hoku has a secret paypal account to loophole RMT banning! As the guild's #1 raid attendance cleric it's impossible for me to get any pixels without paying towards Getsome's yearly fishing trip!

Even worse is their planned tactics for Velious are ridiculous! They have been repeatedly telling us that we will be using CoTH mages to leapfrog the competition, but they want necros/shaman/mages to keep a pet up while being summoned to recall for extra mana afterwards. I mean who the fuck is retarded enough to keep a pet up when they know that they will be getting CoTH'd??? shits gonna aggro everything.

Last but not least is their secret shadow plans to zerg recruit as many players as possible. They plan to have everyone log in/out anytime any other guild engages a mob in order to try and desync the competition. I keep trying to tell them that's not a valid strategy past Kunark, but nobody will listen to me!

Mark my words, some righteous order of people who have never done anything wrong on this server will put them in their place.

Even though most of this is true, you're still a scumbag for coming out here and posting it.

#freehoku

Splorf22
04-01-2014, 01:24 AM
win

A+

Emsee
04-01-2014, 01:27 AM
Might wanna ask Zizibae why anyone would camp on an engage.....

Heebee
04-01-2014, 01:43 AM
now i have aids.

I'm fairly sure this pre-dates you joining IB. It probably has more to do with having been in Dark Ascension, you'd be surprised how many members were infected by Raren!

Sodapop
04-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Getsome deserves those fishing trips. He's my fucking Dad.

Lisset
04-01-2014, 02:20 AM
Omfg you gullible idiots. It's an April fools joke.

Nietche
04-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Omfg you gullible idiots. It's an April fools joke.

Troll more

HydroPonics
04-01-2014, 02:40 AM
A Captain never jumps ship. Shame on you.

captain
04-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Why couldn't you be able to uncover RMT in TMO? THat would help the server better than going after IB. No one cares about IB.

Shit your right, I needed to be Inside the guild that had 86+ accounts banned for RMT. Will TMO accept me though? I mean they denied that awesome player Visceral and he tried to bring up all sorts of drama that they feed off of regularly!

Alarti0001
04-01-2014, 10:40 AM
Shit your right, I needed to be Inside the guild that had 86+ accounts banned for RMT. Will TMO accept me though? I mean they denied that awesome player Visceral and he tried to bring up all sorts of drama that they feed off of regularly!

Wait... are you an IB member talking about RMT? Do you think a little time makes people forget IB's connection to RMT? or to SEQfest?

IB has been out of RnF practice for too long. Train these fools up getsome.

Shannacore
04-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Raren!

Eeeeewwwww

Alarti0001
04-01-2014, 10:52 AM
Wait... are you an IB member talking about RMT? Do you think a little time makes people forget IB's connection to RMT? or to SEQfest?

Also, it wasn't RMT that those accounts were banned for it was for like diamond duping or something maybe plat bars.

captain
04-01-2014, 11:09 AM

IB has been out of RnF practice for too long. Train these fools up getsome.Also, it wasn't RMT that those accounts were banned for it was for like diamond duping or something maybe plat bars.

Well I guess to be a RnF master you have to go around qouting yourself! Where did you learn those next level skills at, Harvard? No one told that TMO benefits included tuition assistance!

But it's ok! I'm already completely disillusioned into thinking that I'm better then everyone because I can repeat old news to cover up the current pile of shit that I'm part of.

Azure
04-01-2014, 11:14 AM
I like your cat AV u will do fine in whatever guild swish is in.

Fuddwin
04-01-2014, 11:24 AM
Poor IB (Variety)

Tiggles
04-01-2014, 11:26 AM
No one cares about IB.

Not even April Fools

Byrjun
04-01-2014, 11:37 AM
No one cares about IB as much as TMO.

fixed.

radditsu
04-01-2014, 11:53 AM
You are all idiots.

captain
04-01-2014, 12:01 PM
You are all idiots.

Welcome to the party, they say that we all get participation trophies!

Alarti0001
04-01-2014, 01:50 PM
Well I guess to be a RnF master you have to go around qouting yourself! Where did you learn those next level skills at, Harvard? No one told that TMO benefits included tuition assistance!

But it's ok! I'm already completely disillusioned into thinking that I'm better then everyone because I can repeat old news to cover up the current pile of shit that I'm part of.

Its called referencing a post. I like your rebuttal of factual information with qq/namecalling.

lecompte
04-01-2014, 02:02 PM
Its called referencing a post. I like your rebuttal of factual information with qq/namecalling.

You started it?

Alarti0001
04-01-2014, 02:07 PM
You started it?

Huh?

Pheer
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Huh?

Step 1) Get shown to be a hypocrite

Step 2) Pretend to be confused to stall for time while your tiny brain tries to formulate a response

Step 3) ForumQuest master

Byrjun
04-01-2014, 02:43 PM
TMO already batphoning Sirken to delete our threads, does that mean IB won ForumQuest too? Shit only took 12 hours hours while TMO has been working at it for years.

Hailto
04-01-2014, 02:48 PM
You guys are way too immersed, seek help.

Byrjun
04-01-2014, 02:53 PM
You guys are way too immersed, seek help.

mad about losing ForumQuest in addition to EverQuest the great IB.

Byrjun
04-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I demand the ability to edit my posts in this forum.

Hailto
04-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Literally not interested until Velious comes out, grats on Kunark mobs, server is boring.

Byrjun
04-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Literally not interested until we start losing the Velious raid mobs too.

Hailto
04-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Have you guys actually been killing VP dragons lately that weren't GM awarded? I've been gone a few weeks so, honest question.

Cecily
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
Literally not interested until Velious comes out, grats on Kunark mobs, server is boring.

Hey are you gonna play your rogue anymore? Ranger is 31 now and I need to catch you up if you are.

Funkutron5000
04-01-2014, 03:01 PM
My bard is 27. Finally, people to group with because Heallun is worthless.

Hailto
04-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Hey are you gonna play your rogue anymore? Ranger is 31 now and I need to catch you up if you are.

Yeah ill be playing the rogue some, been playing D3 lately. I knew you would out level me :)

baalzy
04-01-2014, 03:04 PM
http://wiki.project1999.com/Summon_Companion

Laugher
04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
What if OP is telling the truth at a time when its unlikely to believe it, kind of like when Walter told Hank he had 200k in a dufflebag he was putting in the trunk during that one ep of Breaking Bad?

http://i.imgur.com/U27DPwA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/08SwWBE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/KBdg2fJ.jpg

Meanwhile at IB HQ

http://i.imgur.com/UTD97DV.gif

captain
04-01-2014, 04:56 PM
What if OP is telling the truth at a time when its unlikely to believe it, kind of like when Walter told Hank he had 200k in a dufflebag he was putting in the trunk during that one ep of Breaking Bad?

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/heisenberg.jpg