PDA

View Full Version : Adios Muchachos!

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:30 AM
Where as this game was mildly fun for the few moments it lasted. I find myself more on these forums ranting and blah blah than actually playing the game.
I've done it all, see it all, there is nothing more for me to explore....and that was before I ever logged into P99. I was really hoping it would bring back some crazy nostalgia that would keep me glued to it for a while and get my mind off of some real world stuff, but unfortunately I can't get motivated into doing the same stuff I have already done so many times in the past.

Kudos to the Devs and GM's for making it happen.
Kudos for the first timers here getting to experience EVERYTHING for the first time, you're in for a real treat.

lol and lastly KUDOS for all those that put up with my relentless rants on the forums while passing time at work. lol

Later all!

Itchybottom
08-15-2010, 05:33 AM
See you tomorrow then?

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:36 AM
lol I doubt it, who knows.

Quitting Everquest is like quitting smoking.......damnit

jeffd
08-15-2010, 05:42 AM
if you're going to make a goodbye thread, at least be someone important.

Holey
08-15-2010, 05:46 AM
Ill see you within a week or so :D

Eternal-Elf
08-15-2010, 05:49 AM

fair enough, I guess you know who I am?

Flicka
08-15-2010, 08:23 AM
Ironically, your last post is your 69th one. I do not see coincidence, I see providence, I see purpose. Redirect your attentions, seek other ways to happiness, and find your joy again.

That will be $29.99 please.

Uaellaen
08-15-2010, 08:32 AM
Ironically, your last post is your 69th one. I do not see coincidence, I see providence, I see purpose. Redirect your attentions, seek other ways to happiness, and find your joy again.

That will be $29.99 please.

pics or GTFO!

Edgetiq
08-15-2010, 09:23 AM

Made me lol!

Straif
08-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Quitting Everquest is like quitting smoking.......damnit

^ This.

Hasbinbad
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM

Shrubwise
08-16-2010, 09:40 AM
Where as this game was mildly fun for the few moments it lasted. I find myself more on these forums ranting and blah blah than actually playing the game.
I've done it all, see it all, there is nothing more for me to explore....and that was before I ever logged into P99. I was really hoping it would bring back some crazy nostalgia that would keep me glued to it for a while and get my mind off of some real world stuff, but unfortunately I can't get motivated into doing the same stuff I have already done so many times in the past.

Kudos to the Devs and GM's for making it happen.
Kudos for the first timers here getting to experience EVERYTHING for the first time, you're in for a real treat.

lol and lastly KUDOS for all those that put up with my relentless rants on the forums while passing time at work. lol

Later all!

Question: if you hate the community this server has, why would you bother saying goodbye?

Straif
08-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Don't quit brah, it's safe here.