PDA

View Full Version : Scout Charisa: Needs To Credit Who Hands In Tools (Unclassic Alteration)

Erati
03-25-2014, 12:19 PM
Just wanted to post this here under "mechanics" as this is not a bug. There is nothing unclassic with how Scout Charisa in WW is responding when you hand her the tool bag.

However, for the sake of people's sanity, might I suggest we add some text a la Zordak Ragefire ( "Zordak crushes XXX's pearl in his hands" ).

Without this, the 30-50 people poopsocking her spawn will not know who turned in their tools to spawn the giants.

Both the scout and the giants are on a short duration 15 min timer and the rule lawyering for who got the turn in might take 30-45 min.

Also another suggestion would be to implement something so NPCs do not accept more than 1 item and will return the item to the player if someone has already handed in. This way the 50 people poopsocking the Scout can quickly look if they lost their tools or not.

I guess both of these changes are not required as either one will help solve what will be a very frustrating quest to actually complete come launch. The rewards are too good, and the quest is too easy to initiate. This one is gonna be a headache.

thanks for reading, and I appologize for suggesting non-classic things when so many classic fixes are still needed to get this expansion to launch.

Xanthias
03-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Seems like a good idea and a way to limit issues.

Cecily
03-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Maybe people could play nice and agree to a line.. like human beings do for things like supermarkets and bathrooms.

Erati
04-07-2014, 08:19 PM
bump for DEV consideration.

Had a Ragefire event today where several parties believed they had turned in the winning pearl to only find out that true winner was the name in the emote.

We need an emote with a winning player name from Charisa after turn in.

Nirgon
06-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Turn in shout like engage shout does sound good

Ele
06-30-2014, 03:07 PM
so shout and 20 mins to engage from tool turn in? Wipe and someone else can snipe it?

Or we can just have people petition KSs and perma-ban people, a few causalities and people might start behaving.