PDA

View Full Version : Siren's Grotto

Daldaen
03-07-2014, 10:25 AM
1. Land walking Seahorses

I seem to recall Rogean talking about how all fish on this server Landwalk, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

But what I am sure on, is Siren's Grotto mobs shouldn't land walk. They should drop aggro and reset to their spawn point once you step into land. However once you jump back into the water they should resume aggro on you.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zones.html?zstrat=122

May 2001
Stuff in the water isn't all that tough, and there will be few times that you'll have to engage more than two at a time. Plus fish immediatly return home after you resurface, which is a huge plus. pathing of course is always a concern in the water but it works similar to kedge, most things you pull will find its way to you without much concern of agroing others if it shouldnt take the route you took.

2. Levitating in SG:

Should be able to levitate through SG for all of Velious:

Dec 2000
Lev/DMF drop when you zone in, however theres a bug where you can lev, then DMF outside and when you zone in it only strips Lev. Expect this to be fixed soon.

May2002
Lev/DMF bug is now fixed

Juevento
03-07-2014, 01:18 PM
I saw that post as well on allakhazam regarding the dmf stacking with lev. But to be fair, that's a bug that was fixed. Just like the camping in the corner to get through SG and probably doesn't need to be implemented.

However, there is a seahorse in SG at the left underwater tunnel that spins on its axis. Not sure if that's intended or a bug.

Enygma
03-07-2014, 02:40 PM
still bugged - I can confirm 100% the above noted is true (no land walking).