PDA

View Full Version : A few things I have noticed during my play time

Lazie
03-04-2014, 03:34 AM
Endurance: Seems to run out too easily. Now my memory is a bit foggy but I don't remember this bar constantly being empty.

Feign Death: Now this occurred when I was in Plane of Growth haven't really checked it in other KoS zones yet. I am an Iksar monk level 60. In the Plane of Growth after a successful FD and aggro has been cleared by the FD, A Sylvan Protector would walk towards me and still aggro me. It took hitting FD again to clear the aggro on him. A few minutes later another walked over and aggroed me the exact same way. Again been a long time since I played this content but that doesn't seem correct. I never stood up after the initial FD they just seemed not to notice I was FD'ed and aggroed me as if I were standing.

Unlimited Antonian Javs with 1 jav. This could be a beta thing you guys are doing but one jav in the range slot stays permanently no matter how many times you use it.

Sit Aggro on the hate list. During our time in Plane of Growth, to pull the named we would have a bard just face aggro mobs so a Monk could tag the named with a jav and sit to draw it off of him. With just face aggro it seems the bards aggro overruled a jav and sitting by the Monks. Now of course any clicky pulls aggro off the guy, but he should not be holding more hate than a Jav/sit to pull it off of him with just face aggro.

EDIT:

Faction Hits- One thing I forgot to add. While in Plane of Growth it seemed all it took to take a faction hit was to be standing next to people killing mobs. Now it may have been standing next to guild/group members killing mobs and you would get a faction hit I was grouped and guilded with the people doing the killing. This was with me doing no damage to the mobs they were fighting. I am pretty sure I wasn't sitting either when this happened.

Rogean
03-04-2014, 09:58 AM
None of these are velious specific...

Endurance is no different than Live server.

Feign Death behavior, no different than live server.

The jav issue may be specific to beta, and I'm not sure yet why that would be happening, but not necessarily velious specific.

Sit aggro behavior, no different than live server.

Faction hits, no different than live server.

Lazie
03-04-2014, 11:09 AM

The jav issue may be specific to beta, and I'm not sure yet why that would be happening, but not necessarily velious specific.

A few examples.

Feign Death once successful doesn't get aggro of mobs pathing over you on the live server. It did in plain of growth with the mobs I specified.

Sit aggro with a jav in Plane of Fear for example will pull anything off a bard train with face aggro. Wouldn't do it in Plane of Growth the other night.

Maybe the faction hits are new since the proximity aggro change and sit aggro change on the live server and it might of converted over to the Beta. But the feign death and sit aggro mechanics I noticed are working differently between the 2 servers at least in the instances I mentioned. It might be the specific mob and the mechanic of that mob in PoG regarding the FD aggro.

Nerosys
03-04-2014, 12:48 PM

You do not run out of endurance on live by just attacking. atleast never to the point where you actually have to wait and regen endurance.

Jav issue is hard to test because its stackable on live probably something to do with that change.

Sit aggro on live is > than social aggro atleast now it is.

and you do not get faction hits on live from just standing there if you haven't done anything to the mobs or person with aggro on the mobs.

Nerosys
03-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Oh forgot about the FD.. on live once successful you cannot get aggro from mobs if they path over you.

Lazie
03-04-2014, 02:53 PM
Will note since the vendors were added my endurance seems fine now.

Man0warr
03-04-2014, 03:24 PM
and you do not get faction hits on live from just standing there if you haven't done anything to the mobs or person with aggro on the mobs.

Yes you do on Live, since the sit aggro patch in February.

Probably shouldn't be but as current implemented you do.

Thulack
03-04-2014, 03:38 PM
Yes you do on Live, since the sit aggro patch in February.

Probably shouldn't be but as current implemented you do.

Sounds to me that sit agro is somehow generating enough hate to make you think you need a faction hit? seems really odd that just being near a mob would cause a faction hit. Always atleast had to buff someone to get it.

Funkutron5000
03-04-2014, 04:16 PM
CHs on people engaged with giants last night were not earning faction hits. It was odd.