PDA

View Full Version : rewind

nocaps
12-01-2009, 11:58 PM
so we got some limpdick named haiguyz claiming to be the ddosser who makes this post

when i saw users being banned for almost no reason at all i stepped up and demanded rules for gms. things changed for a short period of time but eventually the favoritism and corruption crept back. i told rogean that unless something was done i would attack again but he went afk and i waited days for a response. nilbog came back and started responding to me and told me he felt the same way about the corruption and favoritism but that the gms/devs would quit if he did anything against them. he also mentioned they didnt think much of him anyway. i said the fair way to end this was to revoke all the items that were taken during the hate/sky raids until they were reopened and permanently remove the mayong items until ib killed him again. nilbog said he thought that was the most fair way to deal with it but devs protested and thats why he had to say they could keep them. why are they so protective over ib? makes me wonder...

and nilbog repsonds quoting the above with . . .

The bolded part is what I agreed with you about, ddos man, not corruption or favoritism. Every time I see the corruption accusations, as a non-player, they seem distinctively more insane. Taking a really close look inside the box, I can see how over time rumors and speculation can conjure up a real problem. The best I can do is tell the truth.. maybe I can do a weekly blog on the forums :P

so, haiguyz claims he had a conversation with nilbog about the perceieved injustices of the emuworld and nilbog confirms this by basically saying that what he replied to him with was misunderstood . . .

so, nilbog knows who haiguyz is (at the least one of his characters), correct? since they had a conversaton in which nilbog was misunderstood by haiguyz and needed to be corrected in a forum post of drama.

wtf is going on?

Sloth
12-02-2009, 12:01 AM
save the drama fo baby mama's

Tollen
12-02-2009, 12:06 AM
I don't think he knows who Haiguyz in came character is or he could trace the IP address, they must have communicated by some other forum

nilbog
12-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Responding via phone..so I'll try and make this brief.

The conversation in question happened in irc and has nothing to do with play characters.

You can take that as some inclination of what the terrorist demands were about. He posted it in public, so I posted my reply.

nocaps
12-02-2009, 12:31 AM
ah, gotcha

-1 internets for me

Zhao
12-02-2009, 01:35 AM
give me his address.

President
12-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Wow I'm so glad this guy thinks he is "stepping up" for us. Just because he thinks a couple GM's are "bad" he ruins fun for 500 people. Awesome.

Zarniwooop
12-02-2009, 03:18 AM
He's not stepping up for anyone but himself.

It's the ultimate selfish act. It's the act of a child. And he's after the same thing a child is. Attention.

DatThreadNecro
12-07-2012, 02:56 PM
ricka ricka ricka wicka rewind