PDA

View Full Version : people are great at complaining and crying

drktmplr12
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM
zomfg let me cry about everything.

cry about velious launch.
cry about incentive to donate to pantheon.
cry about crying.

they are doing what they can to help a team of real developers make a real game for real people. get over it that they are providing pixel incentive to donate. its not like the shit is even game breaking.

big fucking deal they are doing a raffle for a guise and fungus staff. eeerrrrmagaaawd

pay 2 win is rhetoric from someone who fails to grasp the purpose of the reward: get the devs of pantheon to appreciate places like p99 and remember who they are making the game for. its not every day you get to connect directly with the guys that are making a game you are going to play.

get. the. fuck. over. it.

Tenlaar
02-01-2014, 11:35 PM
Those are all awesome reasons to go against all of the rules they have ever had about people gaining things in game with real money.

Totally.

Tasslehofp99
02-02-2014, 12:57 AM
5 hunnit

JayN
02-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Any chance I can just pay for my level 90 in raid gear please

phacemeltar
02-02-2014, 01:26 AM
after watching the stream for pantheon, i am less impressed with the idea than i was before. i was not impressed before.

Lune
02-02-2014, 03:55 AM
Those are all awesome reasons to go against all of the rules they have ever had about people gaining things in game with real money.

Totally.

I think it's a pretty good compromise between an utterly inflexible, autistic perception of the rules, and the desire of the dev team to try and support something they really seem to care about.

None of this shit would exist were it not for MMO Jesus, Brad McQuaid. As P99 players, we are clearly among God's Highest Choir of Elf Sim Angels and have a sacred duty to help God create the neckbeard Promised Land once and for all. Am I particularly impressed based on what I have seen so far? Not really, though it is too early for sweeping judgments. I am also mercilessly cynical after being assraped by the industry for so long.

After forcing the devs into several months of trust busting and micromanagement of legions of cranky, self-absorbed neckbeards, I don't think it's too much to ask to cooperate with them on this. I'm highly skeptical, but my interest is piqued nonetheless.

http://i.imgur.com/QptZC7K.jpg

Took
02-02-2014, 04:33 AM
Saturday nite virgin reply

Champion_Standing
02-02-2014, 12:00 PM
They just want the kickstarter money so they can buy an office and maybe a few other things. You are truly a fool if you think the man who pissed away 30 million dollars and couldn't even make a functioning alpha release of a game is going to do something amazing with 800k. They will NEED to go to a publisher, and the only way they are going to sell the game that way is with cool new and exciting features and gameplay that has a big audience.