PDA

View Full Version : Iama TMO member, AMA

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 12:21 PM
I'll be answering any questions regarding the recent disciplinary actions against TMO to the best of my ability.

Gaffin 3.0
12-20-2013, 12:22 PM
reupload my video owning u pls

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 12:24 PM
reupload my video owning u pls

It's gone bro, Sorry

radditsu
12-20-2013, 12:29 PM
It's gone bro, Sorry

Why does your guild cheat, lie, and dupe high end items when you already had a stranglehold on the economy? THEN why are they indignant and snotty to the producer of this EMU box when you got caught?

Why does 10% of the server cause 90% of the problems for the developers/GMs?

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
Tiggles, do you still have the percentage break down for the Aug 2011 SEQ suspensions?

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 12:33 PM
Why does 10% of the server cause 90% of the problems for the developers/GMs?

Same way 10% of a guild cause 90% of the problems for everyone else.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 12:38 PM

Why did you Efuck Amelinda?

Why not be more proactive in policing your members? The amount of money/items over the time frame seems like SOMEONE would be suspicious if the amount of Trak BPs that are in your "CAREFULLY MAINTAINED GUILD BANKS" do not equal the amount you have sold/given to members. Especially if you were selling items to platlord and buying accounts. Even the mafia had accountants.

Is your guild going to stop being jerks to everybody in regards to raiding?

Are you going to move to toops server?

Vaildez
12-20-2013, 12:39 PM
TMO reaction once exposed as exploiters

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/197718-1/Creepy-performance-art.gif

Daldolma
12-20-2013, 12:43 PM
mister fingers pls name and shame all currently suspended / possibly banned tmo members

Raavak
12-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Is your guild going to stop being jerks to everybody in regards to raiding?Besides the one guy ninjalooting Silverwing or whatever, exactly what raid-wise does TMO do that is wrong? I don't seem to recall our pullers kiting dragons or pulling juggs over other raid forces or kite exploiting over water or all the shit we've seen other guilds do in the last week or so. So, playing by the rules = jerks; cheaters = white knights?

Fyi, 2 dupers and 1 RMTer (all non-officers) out of a guild of 100+ people do not an evil empire make.

Ungriim
12-20-2013, 12:48 PM
I actually submitted fraps of you guys kiting sev and the kiter was given a verbal warning only and TMO got to keep loot.

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 12:51 PM
mister fingers pls name and shame all currently suspended / possibly banned tmo members

I do not have a list but it was everyone who Froovy logged into over a 2 year period.

People who had him log on a cleric to rezz someone, to someone who had him on a character for a CR in fear are all suspended.

There was zero investigation of wrongdoing they found two people duping and then banned every IP they connected to.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 12:54 PM
Besides the one guy ninjalooting Silverwing or whatever, exactly what raid-wise does TMO do that is wrong? I don't seem to recall our pullers kiting dragons or pulling juggs over other raid forces or kite exploiting over water or all the shit we've seen other guilds do in the last week or so. So, playing by the rules = jerks; cheaters = white knights?

Fyi, 2 dupers and 1 RMTer (all non-officers) out of a guild of 100+ people do not an evil empire make.

You mean besides running talendor/sev/fay all over the land on multiple occasions?
Actively making VP the worst zone that has ever existed in a video game ( worst than ocarina of times water temple).
Perpetuating an aura of buy a toon to stick on old world vox/naggy so the DEFINITION of classic raiding cant be experienced by anybody outside of your guild?
Darkdeath training mobs then having your guild leapfrog the guild busting the train for MAESTRO?
Rule Lawyering when you do not get your way?
Perpetuating a FRAPS culture?
Kiting Gorgalosk?
Using duplicated platinum to purchase toons/items to stick on mobs so nobody has any chance at all to kill anything ever without 100s of hours of tracking and awfulness?

Creating the atmosphere to force people to track due to variance rules YOU caused.

I can go on...

Andervin
12-20-2013, 01:10 PM
Would you prefer to raid 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Would you prefer to raid 100 duck sized horses or 1 horse sized duck?

100 duck sized horses since they drop more loot and are easy to AE down.

Andervin
12-20-2013, 01:12 PM

Typical. :rolleyes:

JackFlash
12-20-2013, 01:15 PM

I'm sure only there has only been one RMT'er in TMO, very sure......

indiscriminate_hater
12-20-2013, 01:16 PM

confirmed exploiter, everyone knows horses should be immune to stun

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 01:16 PM
confirmed exploiter, everyone knows horses should be immune to stun

Fuck! there goes the second half of my guild.

Archalen
12-20-2013, 01:23 PM
Sir, how much do TMO tears cost? And if I managed to get ahold of them, could I use the TMO exploit to make more of them?

indiscriminate_hater
12-20-2013, 01:31 PM
question, tiggles: does this have any effect when you were planning on coming to EQ?

indiscriminate_hater
12-20-2013, 01:33 PM
*planning on coming back to eq

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 01:47 PM
question, tiggles: does this have any effect when you were planning on coming to EQ?

Seeing as Velious has been delayed again and now coincides with EQ landmark I will have to see what game is more enjoyable.

contemptor
12-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Sir, how much do TMO tears cost? And if I managed to get ahold of them, could I use the TMO exploit to make more of them?
hahahahaha

hatelore
12-20-2013, 02:04 PM
You mean besides running talendor/sev/fay all over the land on multiple occasions?
Actively making VP the worst zone that has ever existed in a video game ( worst than ocarina of times water temple).
Perpetuating an aura of buy a toon to stick on old world vox/naggy so the DEFINITION of classic raiding cant be experienced by anybody outside of your guild?
Darkdeath training mobs then having your guild leapfrog the guild busting the train for MAESTRO?
Rule Lawyering when you do not get your way?
Perpetuating a FRAPS culture?
Kiting Gorgalosk?
Using duplicated platinum to purchase toons/items to stick on mobs so nobody has any chance at all to kill anything ever without 100s of hours of tracking and awfulness?

Creating the atmosphere to force people to track due to variance rules YOU caused.

I can go on...
Qft. I witnessed just about all of that also.

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 02:05 PM
Seeing as Velious has been delayed again and now coincides with EQ landmark I will have to see what game is more enjoyable.

Ya I was planning to be done with Velious by the time Landmark came out.

justin2090
12-20-2013, 02:16 PM
P99 Home Page - "Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience."

TMO really didn't allow this to happen did they? Your guild has ruined the raid scene for casual players who want to experience classic EQ but don't have the amount of time to invest. We were kids in 99' but we're adults now with lives. 10% of the people cause 90% of the problems. That 10% is your guild.

Hows about you reform? Hows The Mystical Ten Percenters sound?

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 02:18 PM
P99 Home Page - "Relive the classic Everquest MMORPG Gaming Experience as it was in 1999 and onward. Project 1999 is a free to play Emulated Everquest Server giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again, currently in the Kunark expansion and a max level of 60, with the look and feel of the old interface and several modifications making game mechanics similar to how the game used to be. Project 1999 is the best and most popular classic Everquest experience."

TMO really didn't allow this to happen did they? Your guild has ruined the raid scene for casual players who want to experience classic EQ but don't have the amount of time to invest. We were kids in 99' but we're adults now with lives. 10% of the people cause 90% of the problems. That 10% is your guild.

Hows about you reform? Hows The Mystical Ten Percenters sound?

Classic EQ for 90% of the players who played classic EQ was not seeing content.

Content was always for the top players on the server.

Seems classic.

justin2090
12-20-2013, 02:21 PM
Clearly you missed the underlined part of the quote.

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 02:24 PM
giving Players the opportunity to experience Classic EQ Once again,

Clearly you missed the underlined part of the quote.

op·por·tu·ni·ty
noun
a set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something.

Possible is not a guarantee, If you were a scrub on live you probably are a scrub here, Sorry we didn't give you free Trakanon kills.

justin2090
12-20-2013, 02:33 PM
The same guild monopolizing raid content for 2 years that they might not even need anymore is ridiculous, just to block other guilds from the chance of gearing up to take on the same end game content.

Since we're throwing around definitions.

Monopoly

1. Exclusive control by one group of the means of producing or selling a commodity or service.

2. A right granted by a government giving exclusive control over a specified commercial activity to a single party.

3. A company or group having exclusive control over a commercial activity.

4. A commodity or service so controlled.

5. Exclusive possession or control.

6. Something that is exclusively possessed or controlled.

There is no opportunity in a monopoly. I love how you prove yourself wrong.

Kagatob
12-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Classic EQ for 90% of the players who played classic EQ was not seeing content.

Content was always for the top players on the server.

Seems classic.

Except the whole timetable thing...

If you want to be a faggot and argue dipshit semantics.

If this were "classic" you'd be busy clearing Plane of Time and LDoN raids by now leaving Kunark to the 'scrubs' because it would be obsolete content to you.

sedrie.bellamie
12-20-2013, 02:52 PM
tiggles, will IB/FE allow tourist to tag along and kill raid targets with them?

indiscriminate_hater
12-20-2013, 03:26 PM
plz see:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131799

kotton05
12-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Is tortue suspended?

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 03:32 PM
tiggles, will IB/FE allow tourist to tag along and kill raid targets with them?

For 2 weeks yes, if tmo was disbanded Fe/Ib would just monopolize the content just like we do.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 03:35 PM
For 2 weeks yes, if tmo was disbanded Fe/Ib would just monopolize the content just like we do.

Already being proved wrong.

JayN
12-20-2013, 03:35 PM
What happened to your FI-os stream before you quit!?

you promised fios STREAM! the corruption is killing meh

Kagatob
12-20-2013, 03:36 PM

Already being proved wrong.

:)

phantomz
12-20-2013, 03:37 PM
Sounds like a cover up of TMOS REPUTATION TO ME. A little fishy you want to point it onto one person and just say it was all him yet many many accounts are banned.

I do not have a list but it was everyone who Froovy logged into over a 2 year period.

People who had him log on a cleric to rezz someone, to someone who had him on a character for a CR in fear are all suspended.

There was zero investigation of wrongdoing they found two people duping and then banned every IP they connected to.

dwightgeary
12-20-2013, 04:17 PM

how can you say this ? id bet everything i own that getsome would not allow

Ahldagor
12-20-2013, 04:33 PM
do you think that tmo will have a policy of not sharing account information since it is that behavior that makes said owners of accounts liable for any transgressions that are deemed punishable by the staff on this server?

Cochonou
12-20-2013, 04:36 PM

IB already ruled Kunark. Don't have to rule it again.

khanable
12-20-2013, 04:43 PM
Hello Tiggles, how are you?

Are the images of TMO MOTD correct? Does TMO intend to disband if they cannot get a response from Rog?

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 04:48 PM
Hello Tiggles, how are you?

Are the images of TMO MOTD correct? Does TMO intend to disband if they cannot get a response from Rog?

I am well, Just had an Italian hoagie with my girlfriend and about to head out to finish my christmas shopping.

Those Motds are correct, I do believe that it was made in anger as it was put up as soon as this whole ordeal came down.

Various parties of the guild have been contacted by staff and the mood has mellowed significantly.

We lost Knix earlier today because the guild couldn't stand the constant gchat spam but she will be back soon enough, she is a valued member of the guild and we respect her wishes to take some time off.

Various members of the guild are having fun powerleveling rangers/druids to be used as trackers working together and having fun in ventrilo in the process.

Most player suspensions have been discussed and will be lifted sooner than later, we will use this time off to refocus on our plans for velious and to open a better dialogue with rogean in the future.

kotton05
12-20-2013, 04:50 PM
Open a better dialogue with other guilds, not rogean

khanable
12-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the reply

Is anyone in TMO considering working with the other guilds on this server to reduce the toxicity of the raid scene?

kotton05
12-20-2013, 04:53 PM
They will, or no velios

radditsu
12-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Can you summon harrison?

I would like him to bear witness.

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the reply

Is anyone in TMO considering working with the other guilds on this server to reduce the toxicity of the raid scene?

To my knowledge, no we are not.

If its forced upon us of course we will play by the rules set by the server but as a raiding guild we will attempt to kill all content available to us.

khanable
12-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Cool. Last question:

whatever happened to that pikachu buttplug?

kbnexus
12-20-2013, 04:58 PM
They will, or no velios

Velious 2020

Retti_
12-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Are you gay?

Does your mother know your gay?

Ella`Ella
12-20-2013, 04:59 PM

This is by far the most spot on poignant thing ever to come from you Tiggles. Pokemon is making you a wiser man!

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 04:59 PM
Cool. Last question:

whatever happened to that pikachu buttplug?

I unfortunately threw it out when she got caught with me.

It was a mistake because she dumped her previous boyfriend and now lives with me so I have to rebuy all that shit again from japan.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 05:01 PM
I unfortunately threw it out when she got caught with me.

It was a mistake because she dumped her previous boyfriend and now lives with me so I have to rebuy all that shit again from japan.

This relationship will end well.

Freakish
12-20-2013, 05:03 PM
Wait, is this a butt plug that has a pikachu tail? Or just some butt plug with a picture of pikachu on it?

radditsu
12-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Wait, is this a butt plug that has a pikachu tail? Or just some butt plug with a picture of pikachu on it?

god i hope both, I wish they would take pictures of her pikachu filled anus for us on RNF.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 05:06 PM
I would masturbate furiously

Tiggles
12-20-2013, 05:15 PM
No, he doesn't care. He's a sociopath who can't bond with real humans, hence the lack of empathy and the Pokemon obsession. Having a giant bladder and an inhuman tolerance of the smell of unwashed ass combined with no life is his only real talent. Unfortunately, those three things are all that's needed to be "uber" on EQ.

so...like was that a question?

Kagatob
12-20-2013, 05:18 PM
so...like was that a question?

Facts are not questions.

radditsu
12-20-2013, 05:22 PM
Can I masturbate furiously to you and your train wreck girl as you break in your new butt plug?

Portsche
12-20-2013, 05:26 PM
I do not have a list but it was everyone who Froovy and Internode logged into over a 2 year period.

ftfy.

Wasn't just Froovy.

Retti_
12-20-2013, 07:28 PM
Are you gay?

Does your mother know your gay?

Skywarp
12-20-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey dumb fuck, spoiler alert- guild suspension is a collective punishment.