PDA

View Full Version : Dont be a pompous d***

bigups43
11-29-2009, 03:53 PM
Not everyone here has played EQ from day 1. I played EQ in beta and about 5 days into live. Then came back right after Luclin launched, and played until DoN and did endgame/raid content. Therefore I know alot about EQ, but I dont know everything about the classic content.

If I (or someone else) asks you a question, or asks one in /ooc that to you may seem trivial, just answer it to the best of your ability. Dont ask the person if theyve ever played EQ, if theyre retarted, or not answer them at all etc.

Lets try to make this a great community. Ive met a few people that are playing EQ for the first time, on this server nontheless. How cool is that?! It takes some gumption to hop into an almost exclusively vet community like this one.

Basically just be helpful, and dont be a self-righteous douche.

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard

President
11-29-2009, 05:20 PM
http://goingconcern.com/two%20thumbs%20up.jpeg

Recyclebin
11-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Good post.

I've gone out of my way as a lowly druid to help people as much as possible

I've helped recover entire groups corpses in Dagnors Cauldron because they ran into the wrong mobs..

gg SoW + invis

Goobles
11-29-2009, 05:38 PM
I reserve the right to be a pompous dick.

I NEVER give shit away... I NEVER help people out... I NEVER do anything for anybody except if it furthers me.

Where are my vouches?

bigups43
11-29-2009, 08:53 PM
well I hope you believe in reciprocity Goobles

Seuriu
11-29-2009, 08:57 PM
i do not vouch for that sir! my oracle robe doesn't agree either.

Goobles
11-29-2009, 08:59 PM
These newbs so absolutely EVERYTHING for me, and I give NOTHING to them in return. It's a true story.

Aeolwind
11-29-2009, 09:30 PM
well I hope you believe in reciprocity Goobles

Goobles is being sarcastic. Again.

Goobles
11-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Goobles is being sarcastic. Again.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a74/RiddlN/shitting.jpg

bigups43
11-29-2009, 10:10 PM
haha fair enough, catch you all in game!

Hasbinbad
11-30-2009, 05:50 AM
..If.. ..someone.. ..asks you a question.. ..Dont.. ..not answer them..

Too much work.

guineapig
11-30-2009, 08:52 AM
I waved to Goobles and hailed him yesterday in Freeport... and he just ran right by me.
I feel so very slighted.... :(

Xaviyn
12-02-2009, 02:19 AM
I reserve the right to be a pompous dick.

I NEVER give shit away... I NEVER help people out... I NEVER do anything for anybody except if it furthers me.

Where are my vouches?

You are full of crap =P

maegi
03-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Goobles is actually a nice guy? I had to necro this cuz frankly , I was shocked by it.

Pico
03-07-2011, 03:29 AM
Can we just ban maegi please?

maegi
03-07-2011, 03:47 AM
Thanks Pico since I have never seen or spoken to you mr Troll.

Massive Marc
03-07-2011, 03:59 AM
This kid just doesn't get it.

maegi
03-07-2011, 04:49 AM
No Marc , but apparently your mother does, like a birthday cake, everybody gets a piece.

maegi
03-07-2011, 04:50 AM
and look here Marc, following me into yet another thread to hero worship. It's sad really.

quellren
03-07-2011, 10:27 AM
and look here Marc, following me into yet another thread to hero worship. It's sad really.

You can't legitimately claim forum-stalking and hero worship when you post something retarded in EVERY thread.

Bubbles
03-07-2011, 11:06 AM
You can't legitimately claim forum-stalking and hero worship when you post something retarded in EVERY thread.

lol amen.

maegi
03-07-2011, 02:42 PM

I don't legitimately claim it quellren...massive marc and harrison are the ones always claiming it about everyone else, I'm just proving how retarded it is to make such a claim, especially on these forums for fuck's sake. You got trolled Sir.

Uberom
03-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Not everyone here has played EQ from day 1. I played EQ in beta and about 5 days into live. Then came back right after Luclin launched, and played until DoN and did endgame/raid content. Therefore I know alot about EQ, but I dont know everything about the classic content.

If I (or someone else) asks you a question, or asks one in /ooc that to you may seem trivial, just answer it to the best of your ability. Dont ask the person if theyve ever played EQ, if theyre retarted, or not answer them at all etc.

Lets try to make this a great community. Ive met a few people that are playing EQ for the first time, on this server nontheless. How cool is that?! It takes some gumption to hop into an almost exclusively vet community like this one.

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard

Please...tell me more....

Harrison
03-12-2011, 08:36 PM

Don't forget necro posting.

Knuckle
03-17-2011, 09:11 AM

/rant off

Mars 12 Magician
Mercury 8 Bard

classic content was the only content worth playing: vanilla, kunark, velious are expansions worth a shit. Why you would continue playing as the game turned to shit(basically any expansion past planes of power was complete and utter shit), is beyond me.