PDA

View Full Version : IB takes 80% of the loot, shares 50% of the raid suspension.

Tiggles
12-13-2013, 04:52 PM
FE/IB raid suspended from every raid mob, not allowed to zone into VP due to officers training TMO during Trakanon.

Community at large doesn't notice since they only average 2 mobs a week anyways.

In related news "Inglorious Entry" has swelled in membership since the announcement.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
First*

Lammy
12-13-2013, 04:54 PM
Heard Europa beating IB/FE in kills

Yapas
12-13-2013, 05:08 PM
I feel almost sad for random members of FE fucked by incompetence of their officiers/leader.

They have chosen for you the path of dishonesty & vile process !

It is time to pay the bill :D

Black Ranger
12-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Everquest is boring as fuck and slaying mobs I've killed 14 years ago for the 1,000 time is also boring as fuck.

The only thing that makes it FUN is making sure other people feel bad when I kill Trakanon for the 1,000 time.

I had a blast fighting IB/BDA/VD but when they left and I farmed VP for X months I left for almost a year.

When this Forceful Entry guild started competing and causing shit I returned and battled them on the forums and in game.

Now that TMO is again uncontested 90% of the time and most of the people I battled with have quit or joined TMO or have been beating into subjugation like Tasslehof I no longer see the reason into logging into EQ.

I don't make Reddit threads, I don't fight with people over politics or social justice and I don't pick fights with random users, I only engage people here about Everquest. When there is no Everquest Drama I see no need to post.

Being the predominant Guild Slayer on the server comes at a great cost that when there is no competing guild I have no use.

Still waiting for you to GTFO like you promised, 2 months ago. Or are you saying FE/IB is such a threat to your guild of sperglings, that you needed to come back to fight them? Or are you just a lying, pig-eyed sack of shit?

sanforce
12-13-2013, 05:10 PM
haha, what did they do this time? Everyone thinks FE/IB are some sort of white knights against TMO tyranny. In reality they are just a bunch of scumbags that don't play by the rules, when TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.

Lune
12-13-2013, 05:11 PM
Everquest is boring as fuck and slaying mobs I've killed 14 years ago for the 1,000 time is also boring as fuck.

The only thing that makes it FUN is making sure other people feel bad when I kill Trakanon for the 1,000 time.

Friendly reminder to any bright-eyed youngsters who may be reading this: The people posting in this this thread are motivated solely by ruining your play experience and/or trolling about it on the forums.

This has been a public service announcement, you may now resume your regularly scheduled forumquesting.

http://i.imgur.com/9fU2M4Z.jpg

Silentone
12-13-2013, 05:12 PM
is winter still coming?

Yapas
12-13-2013, 05:16 PM
haha, what did they do this time? Everyone thinks FE/IB are some sort of white knights against TMO tyranny. In reality they are just a bunch of scumbags that don't play by the rules, when TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.

They did too many shits lately : Training trakanon / Raid interferences ( too many to count it..), Killing mobs without have FTE (bunch of times now, probably 80% retardness + 20% blind)... etc

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 05:23 PM

@hitpoint.... still deluded enough to think you are the good guys? Or have you falling into the FE/IB TinHat trap?

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 05:25 PM
TMO is successful within the bounds of the rules.

Funniest part of this thread. Tmo trained us minutes before this, we just didn't get their train on fraps.

And the guy who trained was not an officer like Tiggles said in the OP. He's only been a member for a few weeks. This was not condoned in any way by our leadership.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 05:33 PM
@hitpoint.... still deluded enough to think you are the good guys? Or have you falling into the FE/IB TinHat trap?

I don't necessarily think there are good guys or bad guys. I know that what we do seems bad and malicious to you, and what you do seems just as bad to us. The arguing and rule lawyering that happens on rnf that makes people look bad is always just a few people. I try to be reasonable for the most part. Maybe you have me confused with someone but I don't think tmo is some kind of evil entity. I do think that TMO has been on top for long enough, and another guild should be able to compete at end game.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Funniest part of this thread. Tmo trained us minutes before this, we just didn't get their train on fraps.

And the guy who trained was not an officer like Tiggles said in the OP. He's only been a member for a few weeks. This was not condoned in any way by our leadership.

Retus was a member for over a year, and officer even.

TMO did not train you actually :)

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 05:36 PM
I don't necessarily think there are good guys or bad guys. I know that what we do seems bad and malicious to you, and what you do seems just as bad to us. The arguing and rule lawyering that happens on rnf that makes people look bad is always just a few people. I try to be reasonable for the most part. Maybe you have me confused with someone but I don't think tmo is some kind of evil entity. I do think that TMO has been on top for long enough, and another guild should be able to compete at end game.

Your wizard(Rhodes/Retus) ran forward, nuked a tola jugg, aggro'd Trakanon, then rand and stood behind TMO's raid. Yes that does seem malicious to me.. does it not to you?

Orruar
12-13-2013, 05:42 PM
I guess trivial 32k dragons are still big events for some.

MaximiusM
12-13-2013, 05:43 PM
[QUOTE=Black Ranger;1219187 Or are you just a lying, pig-eyed sack of shit?[/QUOTE]

http://i.imgur.com/i6l0n7O.jpg

Tuljin
12-13-2013, 05:48 PM
Friendly reminder to any bright-eyed youngsters who may be reading this: The people posting in this this thread are motivated solely by ruining your play experience and/or trolling about it on the forums.

This has been a public service announcement, you may now resume your regularly scheduled forumquesting.

along with this - p99 guilds ("raid" or "non-raid") are a pyramid scheme

indiscriminate_hater
12-13-2013, 05:50 PM
tiggles you're like the fat sad ugly kid in grade school who snitched on someone for putting chalk in the teacher's coffee when everyone else was on board with the prank

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 05:51 PM
I've seen the fraps Alarti. I just mean you guys do the same thing sometimes, and it shouldn't necessarily represent the whole guild. It wasn't so long ago at a CT that we watched one of your necros was standing up and FDing in NW corner of fear dropping a huge train on our guild while we were rezing at north wall. I doubt most of TMO even knew that was happening. You not knowing (or pretending not to) that you guys trained first this morning, is an example.

And Retus is absoutely not an officer. He just became full member like a few weeks ago, like I said.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 05:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk5ovTNwyF4

Here is a video of a TMO member doing exactly the same thing, but zero punishment was handed out for this. See the Ogre shaman

Tuljin
12-13-2013, 05:59 PM
surprise - ogre shaman #3274612354 is being an asshole lol

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:01 PM

Here is a video of a TMO member doing exactly the same thing, but zero punishment was handed out for this. See the Ogre shaman

Haha not even close to the same thing. Are you really this blind?
Grats FE/IB on Server first Sirken Era Raid suspension.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Haha not even close to the same thing. Are you really this blind?
Grats FE/IB on Server first Sirken Era Raid suspension.

How is it not the same thing? We have several different fraps with different angles.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:14 PM
How is it not the same thing? We have several different fraps with different angles.

Rhodes intentionally aggros mobs run back to ledge and trains a raid. Ipoql engages a mob and dies to close to a corner.

Rhodes train is right after an FE wipe. He was naked on his train so he was either just rezzed or coth'd down naked.

You guys are making a nice long chain of instances of breaking the rules.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Not to mention FE/IB got 4 warnings to stop the shenanigans. Apparently, you should have taken the GM's seriously.

ivosik
12-13-2013, 06:16 PM
From the looks of it hitpoints, your raid suspension has been the accumulation of shady stuff you guys have been doing throughout the last few raid mobs. The blatant train your member apparently did was the last straw and the hammer came down. The question is is that rhodes/retus guy still a member of the guild even after this action?

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:17 PM
And Retus is absoutely not an officer. He just became full member like a few weeks ago, like I said.

Sidenote why are you trying to hide Retus' history with FE. He joined you guys back in what Oct 2012?. It's like saying Merkk is a newer member.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Rhodes train is right after an FE wipe. He was naked on his train so he was either just rezzed or coth'd down naked.

Your shaman ran in right after TMO wiped. You can see the person recording do a /who and see 7 or 8 tmo in zone. He ran in and pulled Trakanon to below the ledge and died there. Obviously we were going to get agro. It's the same exact thing. TMOs defense for this wasn't even that it was an accident. You guys just submitted some crappy fraps of one of our players getting killed at VS pit by a train. GMs decided those two violations were equal and canceled each other out.

And even if it wasn't GMs have ruled than an accidental train is just as bad. We've been suspended from Trakanon for accidentally training a single jug onto the ledge before. As I'm sure you know.

Sidenote why are you trying to hide Retus' history with FE. He joined you guys back in what Oct 2012?. It's like saying Merkk is a newer member.

I don't know anything about Retus except that he joined the guild a month and a half ago and that he had been a member before. I'm talking to two officers who say he never has been an FE officer. Like I said, he is definitely not an officer now. Why are you even asking about this? Tiggles said an FE officer is the one that trained. This is quite obviously not the case.

Visual
12-13-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm surprised FE hasn't self destructed yet. They have scammers and griefers at the top. Their leading spokesperson tried seeking other guilds for a better home before walking back dejected with his tail between his legs (3 times now?). Most of their members are disgruntled and dissatisfied with the loot distribution. They play second fiddle to a washed up guild with lower numbers.

Don't know what's keeping you guys standing but god bless

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Looks to me like someone tagged a raid mob and took it to a spot where his guild was logging in to kill it.

Tell me how this is different than tagging draco and stalling it for 3 min on the west wall in fear to prevent another guild from engaging?

Well the main difference that I see, is that a FE bard brought draco to the spot where a FE raid was going to log in and kill it. You see, when you bring a mob which you have engaged, to a different guilds raid, that's a train, instead of a pull. Seeing as how they are not allowed to kill it.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Your shaman ran in right after TMO wiped. You can see the person recording do a /who and see 7 or 8 tmo in zone. He ran in and pulled Trakanon to below the ledge and died there. Obviously we were going to get agro. It's the same exact thing. TMOs defense for this wasn't even that it was an accident. You guys just submitted some crappy fraps of one of our players getting killed at VS pit by a train. GMs decided those two violations were equal and canceled each other out.

And even if it wasn't GMs have ruled than an accidental train is just as bad. We've been suspended from Trakanon for accidentally training a single jug onto the ledge before. As I'm sure you know.

I don't know anything about Retus except that he joined the guild a month and a half ago and that he had been a member before. I'm talking to two officers who say he never has been an FE officer. Like I said, he is definitely not an officer now. Why are you even asking about this? Tiggles said an FE officer is the one that trained. This is quite obviously not the case.

Its an idiots defense to show an accidental train, and compare it to an intentional train. Ipoql didnt even train the raid anyways, goremaw did and he tried to flop to cancel aggro as soon as he saw fte message. FD failed as he was being attacked while feign'd. That is a mistake, an accident. Rhodes was intentional training and is in now way comparable. Also, you originally said that there wasnt a punishment and now you say that there was going to be a punishment on both ends but they canceled each other out. When do you intend to start telling the truth.

Simple facts, FE/IB have been complicit in multiple acts of training(intentional and otherwise), kiting of raid mobs, KSing on FTE, and most recently stealing aggro on an FTE and kiting a mob away from raids. Not to mention Draco stalling(Which BDA basically saved you from).
TMO has not been convicted of these action with intent. FE/IB has shown a consistent pattern of bad behavior. TMO hasn't. That is why you are raid suspended, I suggest you take these 5 days and think of ways to clean up your act. You got off easy with a 5 day suspension imo, Happy Holidays.

Have mistakes happened on raids? Yep. Will mistakes continue to happen on raids? Yep.

Intentional Ksing, kiting away raid mobs and nuke aggroing to train a raid....are NOT mistakes.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:43 PM
Well the main difference that I see, is that a FE bard brought draco to the spot where a FE raid was going to log in and kill it. You see, when you bring a mob which you have engaged, to a different guilds raid, that's a train, instead of a pull. Seeing as how they are not allowed to kill it.

More simple facts. IF BDA did NOT engage Draco...that bard would have died or kited. We will never know what you would have done because BDA jumped the gun.

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 06:43 PM
I guess it is legit

GUILD MOTD: Ferns - FE/IB is not to engage any targets until the Tuesday 12/17 11:59pm EST. Send tells to an Officer if you have any questions. From now on, triple DKP will be awarded to the player submitting Fraps that "saves the day" || Saturday Sky: BRING MAINS PREFERABLY. Ports/Batphone 12:30pm EST, 1pm Start ||| There is a link on the HUB for installing fraps. Everyone needs to have fraps downloaded in the next week. || Take advantage of this time to keep recruiting. [Updated 2pm EST Friday]

TMO deserves anything IB/FE is being given but I guess staff wasn't keeping score until recently

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:47 PM
I guess it is legit

GUILD MOTD: Ferns - FE/IB is not to engage any targets until the Tuesday 12/17 11:59pm EST. Send tells to an Officer if you have any questions. From now on, triple DKP will be awarded to the player submitting Fraps that "saves the day" || Saturday Sky: BRING MAINS PREFERABLY. Ports/Batphone 12:30pm EST, 1pm Start ||| There is a link on the HUB for installing fraps. Everyone needs to have fraps downloaded in the next week. || Take advantage of this time to keep recruiting. [Updated 2pm EST Friday]

TMO deserves anything IB/FE is being given but I guess staff wasn't keeping score until recently

FE's solution to dirty raiding.. try to catch others!
Clean up your act! TMO's whistle is clean!
even if chest doesn't think so lol!

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 06:50 PM

motherfucker you know your whistle isn't clean, claiming otherwise is obviously false. You really do have suspended officers (sentenza much?) and you really have been suspended from raids for multiple days at a time, these things happened, why even try to pretend like it didn't?

sanforce
12-13-2013, 06:51 PM

That's dumb chest. Recently FE has KSd 3 FTEs, stolen TMOs FTE against CT and kited it away, and then blatantly trained the entire TMO raid force on Trak ledge.

TMO deserves a week suspension for getting screwed over numerous times?

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:52 PM
motherfucker you know your whistle isn't clean, claiming otherwise is obviously false. You really do have suspended officers (sentenza much?) and you really have been suspended from raids for multiple days at a time, these things happened, why even try to pretend like it didn't?

Motherfucker, My whistle is very clean. Fazlazen is suspended from his own actions. Its not guild related at all. Not to mention Sirken raid suspension is much harder to get then the Amelinda/Ambrotos(VD/BDA) days. Comparing 1 raid environment to another is not acceptable. Unless you really want to talk about how many people in BDA(One of the highest percentages) were suspended for SEQ use.

doraf
12-13-2013, 06:52 PM

You wouldn't have made this post if TMO's whistle was clean.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
That's dumb chest. Recently FE has KSd 3 FTEs, stolen TMOs FTE against CT and kited it away, and then blatantly trained the entire TMO raid force on Trak ledge.

Yes we are TMO. Of course half of BDA deserved to be banned for SEQ use but hey, whose counting!

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:53 PM
You wouldn't have made this post if TMO's whistle was clean.

Huh? Why? When TMO gets hit for something we stress clean raiding and being careful with pulls etc. We don't stress frapserquest when we fuck up haha.

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 06:54 PM

Do you really think TMO is suddenly innocent and is just being persecuted by the mean old IB/FE? TMO and FE/IB have been doing this shit to each other before they were even under those guildtags. TMO has done PLENTY to warrant suspensions (here's where alarti says "prove it") but like I said score wasn't being kept for a while.

Heebo

lol, you guys are so dumb. I was on ipoql - I ran into the lair and dragged one of our monks to the wall INSIDE the lair. I never came back.

Notice the new FTE message before you even see Trak? Surprise, surprise, FE trained themselves and blamed TMO.

Hitpoint
Its an idiots defense to show an accidental train, and compare it to an intentional train. Ipoql didnt even train the raid anyways, goremaw did and he tried to flop to cancel aggro as soon as he saw fte message. FD failed as he was being attacked while feign'd. That is a mistake, an accident. Rhodes was intentional training and is in now way comparable. Also, you originally said that there wasnt a punishment and now you say that there was going to be a punishment on both ends but they canceled each other out. When do you intend to start telling the truth.

Simple facts, FE/IB have been complicit in multiple acts of training(intentional and otherwise), kiting of raid mobs, KSing on FTE, and most recently stealing aggro on an FTE and kiting a mob away from raids. Not to mention Draco stalling(Which BDA basically saved you from).
TMO has not been convicted of these action with intent. FE/IB has shown a consistent pattern of bad behavior. TMO hasn't. That is why you are raid suspended, I suggest you take these 5 days and think of ways to clean up your act. You got off easy with a 5 day suspension imo, Happy Holidays.

Have mistakes happened on raids? Yep. Will mistakes continue to happen on raids? Yep.

Intentional Ksing, kiting away raid mobs and nuke aggroing to train a raid....are NOT mistakes.

Intentional train is the same accidental trains on p99. We can argue whether it was intentional or not. You'll say it isn't, I'll say it obviously was. So lets just stop right here.

I haven't called you a liar here, I don't know why you called me one. You guys should have been suspended for Trakanon regardless. But you had some old fraps of someone getting hit by a train otw to VS pit. Trains happen there every single day, we've seen it a thousand times. Our monk who was in question had that train flopped on her by an SK in your guild. The fraps was complete garbage and showed nothing. It was purely used to get TMO out of a raid suspension at Trakanon.

BDA didn't save us from anything. That bard was going to stand there and tank Draco. If he died then it would have been BDAs engage. There was never going to be any kind of kiting, he was in vent saying exactly what he was going to do before the pull even happened.

And the only reason TMO hasn't been convicted of anything is because not enough FE run fraps. You can bet that will change after this. Didn't Taken fraps you guys training at Inny not too long ago?

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 06:56 PM
lol, you guys are so dumb. I was on ipoql - I ran into the lair and dragged one of our monks to the wall INSIDE the lair. I never came back.

Notice the new FTE message before you even see Trak? Surprise, surprise, FE trained themselves and blamed TMO.

Right because Goremaw is in FE... Did you even watch the video?

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:56 PM

Wait now... what guild is goremaw in?

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 06:58 PM
More simple facts. IF BDA did NOT engage Draco...that bard would have died or kited. We will never know what you would have done because BDA jumped the gun.

Well he never would have died because we had a druid with a fucking soulfire on him ready to heal. And a monk was zoning in. Draco is a level 55 mob who hits for 250. There was zero chance of the bard dying.

sanforce
12-13-2013, 06:58 PM
Do you really think TMO is suddenly innocent and is just being persecuted by the mean old IB/FE? TMO and FE/IB have been doing this shit to each other before they were even under those guildtags. TMO has done PLENTY to warrant suspensions (here's where alarti says "prove it") but like I said score wasn't being kept for a while.

Yes, TMO has done things in the past, and when the case was cut and dry, they too have received suspensions. I'm talking about the last few months, when FE/IB have raided dirty and TMO has made efforts to not get outside of the bounds of the rules. There are intentional and unintentional things that happen during raid encounters. They are suspended because of extremely blatant training (I just saw the video).

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 06:59 PM
Intentional train is the same accidental trains on p99. We can argue whether it was intentional or not. You'll say it isn't, I'll say it obviously was. So lets just stop right here.

I haven't called you a liar here, I don't know why you called me one. You guys should have been suspended for Trakanon regardless. But you had some old fraps of someone getting hit by a train otw to VS pit. Trains happen there every single day, we've seen it a thousand times. Our monk who was in question had that train flopped on her by an SK in your guild. The fraps was complete garbage and showed nothing. It was purely used to get TMO out of a raid suspension at Trakanon.

And the only reason TMO hasn't been convicted of anything is because not enough FE run fraps. You can bet that will change after this. Didn't Taken fraps you guys training at Inny not too long ago?

You can in no way claim Rhodes train wasn't intentional. Do i need to link the fraps. The only reason I have't is so you can dig yourself a nice deep hole.
Also, the fraps of that SK was mobs attacking them in the pit and then proceeding to run that all the way to VS and flopping there. Then standing once the mob disperse on TMO's raid.

Why am I calling you a liar? There are only 2 options here you are either lying, or you have the IQ of a below-average slug.

TMO was removed of any fault on that Inny.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 07:00 PM
Well he never would have died because we had a druid with a fucking soulfire on him ready to heal. And a monk was zoning in. Draco is a level 55 mob who hits for 250. There was zero chance of the bard dying.

Druids get feared sometimes. I think you would have died.

doraf
Huh? Why? When TMO gets hit for something we stress clean raiding and being careful with pulls etc. We don't stress frapserquest when we fuck up haha.

You're proof that if you reconfirm the lie enough times it becomes truth in your mind.

sanforce
Didn't Taken fraps you guys training at Inny not too long ago?

Did you see the Taken "train" video? They had a cleric just chillin with their monk on the ramp, the single choke point of the zone. They died because they were being dumb, not because of an intentional train ... like FEs.

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 07:01 PM
You're proof that if you reconfirm the lie enough times it becomes truth in your mind.

LOL, ok tinhat. As we said to the last iteration of FE. Stop blaming TMO for all your problems. Look inward and fix yourself. Blaming TMO isn't going to make you better players, or more fair players. Fix yourself, or be doomed to recreate at FE 3.0 in another 10 months.

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Motherfucker, My whistle is very clean. Fazlazen is suspended from his own actions. Its not guild related at all. Not to mention Sirken raid suspension is much harder to get then the Amelinda/Ambrotos(VD/BDA) days. Comparing 1 raid environment to another is not acceptable. Unless you really want to talk about how many people in BDA(One of the highest percentages) were suspended for SEQ use.

TMO got a nice heads up from Amelinda since Tiggles was e-fucking her at the time, you seem to forget things like this, BDA has NEVER been suspended from any targets, period

sanforce
12-13-2013, 07:03 PM
TMO got a nice heads up from Amelinda since Tiggles was e-fucking her at the time, you seem to forget things like this, BDA has NEVER been suspended from any targets, period

BDA has killed, what, 5 raid targets over the past 5 months? You guys shouldn't be raid suspend, you barely raid.

Heebo
http://i.imgur.com/NWv3A3r.jpg

Heebo
Wish Bier was TMO so bad...

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 07:07 PM
You have to ATTEMPT targets to get suspended, idiot. Comparing a non-raiding guild to a competitive raid guild is asinine at best.
Also, Bisch has a known hatred for TMO and has been targeting us from the beginning. He also shared private GM information on both the VD and BDA forums.
Amelinda also didn't provide heads up, or head at all as I hear it. However, if you want ot tit-for-tat she was much more in bed with the IB-Kinsawt RMT alliance. One guild paid her(IB), TMO definitely didn't.

we aren't attempting targets because it's a shit show, we don't want to sock VS for 120 hours at a time, we don't feel like getting trained and then having to play frapsquest, shits not fun

Alarti0001
12-13-2013, 07:09 PM
we aren't attempting targets because it's a shit show, we don't want to sock VS for 120 hours at a time, we don't feel like getting trained and then having to play frapsquest, shits not fun

Chest its very hard to get raid suspended.. if you don't raid. Keep hiding in your corner and shouting that you've never been raid suspended.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 07:11 PM
You can in no way claim Rhodes train wasn't intentional. Do i need to link the fraps. The only reason I have't is so you can dig yourself a nice deep hole.
Also, the fraps of that SK was mobs attacking them in the pit and then proceeding to run that all the way to VS and flopping there. Then standing once the mob disperse on TMO's raid.

Why am I calling you a liar? There are only 2 options here you are either lying, or you have the IQ of a below-average slug.

TMO was removed of any fault on that Inny.

I'm not sure why you are quoting me, and then saying something which I essentially already respond in that very same quote. I said it doesn't matter if it was intentional, I also said I've seen the fraps. I even have it bookmarked. Nowhere in this entire thread have I tried to pretend it was accidental. All I said was that our officers absolutely do not condone it. Obviously, nobody would with the threat of a suspension. What is it that you think I'm lying about?

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Chest its very hard to get raid suspended.. if you don't raid. Keep hiding in your corner and shouting that you've never been raid suspended.

keep sticking to your definition of raiding because it's the only way to validate your argument

sanforce
12-13-2013, 07:14 PM
I'm not sure why you are quoting me, and then saying something which I essentially already respond in that very same quote. I said it doesn't matter if it was intentional, I also said I've seen the fraps. I even have it bookmarked. Nowhere in this entire thread have I tried to pretend it was accidental. All I said was that our officers absolutely do not condone it. Obviously, nobody would with the threat of a suspension. What is it that you think I'm lying about?

I think it does matter if it is intentional, and fraps generally show the story pretty well. If someone gets agro and runs away to die, and the agro still jumps, it doesn't look near as bad as someone who nukes and then runs into the middle of another guilds raid prep.

Ambrotos
12-13-2013, 07:15 PM
As I said, don't bring staff into any pissing match you have. When you want to throw out bullshit tin foil hat rants, be prepared to be removed.

Hitpoint
12-13-2013, 07:18 PM
I think it does matter if it is intentional, and fraps generally show the story pretty well. If someone gets agro and runs away to die, and the agro still jumps, it doesn't look near as bad as someone who nukes and then runs into the middle of another guilds raid prep.

Doesn't matter how it looks. I agree with you, intentional train is definitely worse. That's what makes sense. But how can you distinguish between an accidental train? Maybe someone will make it obvious, like today. But it's very easy to train someone and make it look accidental. I don't know if this is why the GMs make their decisions the way they do. My point, then and now, is that an accidental train is just as likely to get you in trouble as an intentional one as long as you get it on fraps. At least, that's how it's been explained to me.

quido
12-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Ambrotos = Amelinda = Chest = Xzerion

doraf
12-13-2013, 07:20 PM
LOL, ok tinhat. As we said to the last iteration of FE. Stop blaming TMO for all your problems. Look inward and fix yourself. Blaming TMO isn't going to make you better players, or more fair players. Fix yourself, or be doomed to recreate at FE 3.0 in another 10 months.

I'm not saying either guild is perfect. I'm just calling bullshit on your, "TMO's whistle is clean" statement. Each guild has some derp moments and each guild has had members go rogue as well.

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 07:21 PM
i would be a great GM yo

DrNarcisse
12-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Alarti0001
Banned

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/2426370/img/misc/ape-waving-hand-hg-clr.gif

sanforce
12-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Doesn't matter how it looks. I agree with you, intentional train is definitely worse. That's what makes sense. But how can you distinguish between an accidental train? Maybe someone will make it obvious, like today. But it's very easy to train someone and make it look accidental. I don't know if this is why the GMs make their decisions the way they do. My point, then and now, is that an accidental train is just as likely to get you in trouble as an intentional one as long as you get it on fraps. At least, that's how it's been explained to me.

I agree. But I feel like if someone gets agro and runs the other way, knowing they are going to die, and agro still jumps, at least they made an attempt to keep other people out of the mess. This could be abused, sure, but the trains that look like an accident can generally be defended as an accident, and the GMs get to make the final call based on their opinion of the fraps/person/situation/whatever else they want to consider. When it is so obvious, the GMs final call is extremely easy to make.

doraf
12-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Alarti0001
Banned

Damn, now this thread is going to get boring and I still got 30mins of work.

baalzy
12-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Alarti0001
Banned

awww man. I don't really have any skin in the game one way or the other but RnF was a serious letdown most of the day and it just got killed right as it was getting good.

YendorLootmonkey
12-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Chest its very hard to get raid suspended.. if you don't log out all your bought toons as separate and distinct forces across whatever multiple targets are in raid windows, send the batphone out when one spawns, logging in fully buffed and calling that 'mobilization', rules lawyering the hell out of anything you didn't get, having every member of the guild running FRAPs from every possible angle and reviewing for the rules lawyers after every raid to see if there's any opportunity for GM intervention, and then multi-page shitfest threads like this and the CT thread for the after-raid ForumQuest raid. Keep hiding in your corner and shouting that you've never been raid suspended.

Fixed it for you. Re-evaluate the raid situation perpetuated by TMO and FE/IB and then ask yourself why BDA doesn't even bother to get involved (not to mention when we do raid, both forces still shit all over us because "competition".)

Oh wait, you can't respond, because it looks like you're banned for implying VD or BDA somehow had GM help to gain any sort of targets or anything when clearly that didn't happen in any way, shape, or form because a) you chased VD away instead of TMO being run off by all the supposed "biased and unfair GM decisions in VD's favor", and b) you just admitted BDA doesn't raid to begin with, so why would we need this so-called "help"?

YendorLootmonkey
12-13-2013, 07:42 PM

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 07:42 PM
the shoveler is swift and just, pras

ssfarmer
12-13-2013, 07:43 PM
I think the most important part of this is that the person who trained TMO was an ex TMO member who came back to FE..... was not condoned by the guild, was not intentional (hit the wrong dam hotkey /sigh), and if it was intentional (unknown to the rest of the guild) would be his own hatred of his ex guild.

And TMO trained FE minutes before this (Nuit got aggro on juggs and trained the ledge where FE/IB was logging in for our FTE..... i targeted the train before it hit ledge or any FE person and it was aggroed on nuit ..... just didnt have fraps running because of a windows update)

/sigh If only the world didnt have a tiggles and alarti the world would be a better place

Daldolma
12-13-2013, 07:46 PM
how many years of killing trokamam will it take to get tmo regulars to stop responding to elf related text messages?

pls check in with journal of clinical psychiatry for results in fall of 2022

sanforce
12-13-2013, 07:50 PM
I think the most important part of this is that the person who trained TMO was an ex TMO member who came back to FE..... was not condoned by the guild, was not intentional (hit the wrong dam hotkey /sigh), and if it was intentional (unknown to the rest of the guild) would be his own hatred of his ex guild.

And TMO trained FE minutes before this (Nuit got aggro on juggs and trained the ledge where FE/IB was logging in for our FTE..... i targeted the train before it hit ledge or any FE person and it was aggroed on nuit ..... just didnt have fraps running because of a windows update)

/sigh If only the world didnt have a tiggles and alarti the world would be a better place

I don't know, he might have hit the wrong key, but the fraps sure look intentional. He runs down to the corner, nukes a jug, and then runs right into the middle of the TMO raid.

I can't comment on Nuit training FE, as I have not seen any of those fraps.

Pheer
12-13-2013, 07:54 PM
alarti gets banned and the thread slows way down

to be honest I bet forum bans make alarti more upset than an in game ban would because people can just sit here making fun of him on forumquest and he cant defend himself

MaksimMazor
12-13-2013, 07:55 PM
Merkk on suicide watch

Kagatob
12-13-2013, 07:57 PM

oh. who cares, it's only the third time this year. he sucks so much admin dick he'll be back inside a week again.
4th time this year, second time this month. Still calling admin dick sucking will bring him back by next weekend. ;)

doraf
12-13-2013, 07:57 PM

to be honest I bet forum bans make alarti more upset than an in game ban would because people can just sit here making fun of him on forumquest and he cant defend himself

LOL it's funny that Alarti calls everyone a tinfoil hat wearer and then gets banned for tinfoil hatting it up on the GM's.

Ella`Ella
12-13-2013, 08:07 PM
Retus was a member for over a year, and officer even.

TMO did not train you actually :)

Retus was never an officer.

Lune
12-13-2013, 08:17 PM
As I said, don't bring staff into any pissing match you have. When you want to throw out bullshit tin foil hat rants, be prepared to be removed.

http://i.imgur.com/4y6jZQQ.gif

kbnexus
12-13-2013, 08:33 PM

Where did I mentioned staff. I mentioned Bisch.... who was a player. Shitty ass monk as I remember it.

kbnexus
12-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Where did I mentioned staff. I mentioned Bisch.... who was a player. Shitty ass monk as I remember it.

Also, I have about 22 pages of screenshots I compiled from the VD/BDA forums of Bisch leaking GM information to his guild and expressing a deep desire to fuck up TMO's game after a certain staff member became a staff member. Of course this is completely unrelated because Bisch is just a player and is in now way a member of the staff.

radditsu
12-13-2013, 08:41 PM
22 pages of screenshots? Wtf is a page of screenshots? ***** do you print them?

kbnexus
12-13-2013, 08:42 PM
:I'll just wait to get unbanned tonight, when a GM who realizes that Bisch is a play character logs on.

** Lets get back on topic.
Why can't FE/IB play by the rules?
/discuss.

@radditsu nah I just loaded them to a doc instead of an album.

kotton05
12-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Ya'll are sad, Retus trained you with a wizard lol.

Grats on a free week? Keep your 100 terrAbyte HDD going till next spawn:)

kbnexus
12-13-2013, 08:45 PM
Ya'll are sad, Retus trained you with a wizard lol.

Grats on a free week? Keep your 100 terrAbyte HDD going till next spawn:)

We wouldn't need to fraps you if you would stop breaking rules. Try that instead you will have a much higher success rate.

kotton05
12-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Also all the rule breaking we did you cry about is a big lol.

You guys love petition quest , I've heard of some of the things you petition. Get real.

Pheer
12-13-2013, 08:51 PM
:I'll just wait to get unbanned tonight, when a GM who realizes that Bisch is a play character logs on.

** Lets get back on topic.
Why can't FE/IB play by the rules?
/discuss.

@radditsu nah I just loaded them to a doc instead of an album.

alarti confirmed having a backup forumquest account since 2010

LOL

radditsu
12-13-2013, 08:51 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jy-zVlB4mvA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Djy-zVlB4mvA

I need to petition the color of my child!

sanforce
12-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Also all the rule breaking we did you cry about is a big lol.

You guys love petition quest , I've heard of some of the things you petition. Get real.

You guys love to break the rules, I've seen some of the rules you have broken. Get real.

radditsu
12-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Lol at uses word for screenshots.

At least PowerPoint them to show your coworkers in your annual RMT meet and greets at red lobster.

Itap
12-13-2013, 08:54 PM
We wouldn't need to fraps you if you would stop breaking rules. Try that instead you will have a much higher success rate.

AMBROTOS, BAN THIS ALARTI BACKUP ACCOUNT

MaksimMazor
12-13-2013, 09:16 PM
^ I like very much

radditsu
12-13-2013, 09:20 PM
Turtles 1 holds up so well.

sanforce
12-13-2013, 09:21 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/fjgne8.gif

Frogie305
12-13-2013, 09:23 PM

Man that south park episode is crazyyyyyyyyy, Cartman went all out on that dude.

Tiggles
12-13-2013, 09:25 PM
Only five pages on a raid suspension thread?

This server is dead,release Velious.

I guess it would of mattered if the suspended guilds killed content normally.

Clark
12-13-2013, 09:32 PM

Autotune
12-13-2013, 09:32 PM
is Inglorious Entry really what they are calling themselves?

kotton05
12-13-2013, 09:37 PM
I remember threads hitting 20+ pages, shoulda included some fraps maybe qf instead of just bs

radditsu
12-13-2013, 09:39 PM
Keep fighting dirty FE. Wipe TMO scum off the server.

Yapas
12-13-2013, 09:44 PM

Excellent lol

sanforce
12-13-2013, 09:45 PM

Yes, keep fighting dirty and giving TMO easy kills while you are suspended.

Yapas
12-13-2013, 09:45 PM

LoL! At this rate they will boot themselves :)

Tasslehofp99
12-13-2013, 09:49 PM

Those of us who know the reality of the situation here are only galvanized by these unfair rulings against us. I give props to TMO though for having the balls to submit fraps after blatantly training us first. Was a lucky guess on their part that FE didn't have fraps of their own, I suppose. Either way, its funny that TMO has never been raid suspended since FE was created yet has been fraps'd numerous times breaking rules/training/kiting/etc. FE has been raid suspended 2-3 times now by Sirken for things TMO does atleast once a week. So now it seems what we're left with is the lame option of having every member run fraps.

Also -- I find it quite funny recently that GM's allowed auto-fire programs to be used in the raiding scene on p99 after it was found out that dumper of TMO was using one. Looks like p99 is heading in the wrong direction, why are we allowing people to use 3rd party progs that remove any human element of competition from p99??

Makes me wonder how many Dojos/VS kills have been won with autofire? lol

quido
12-13-2013, 09:53 PM
prove it, Tasslehof

Mandalore93
12-13-2013, 09:53 PM
The real question is that after all these years you guys still don't record raids in their entirety when both eq and fraps aren't very resource intensive on any decent computer.

Yapas
12-13-2013, 09:54 PM
Those of us who know the reality of the situation here are only galvanized by these unfair rulings against us. I give props to TMO though for having the balls to submit fraps after blatantly training us first. Was a lucky guess on their part that FE didn't have fraps of their own, I suppose. Either way, its funny that TMO has never been raid suspended since FE was created yet has been fraps'd numerous times breaking rules/training/kiting/etc. FE has been raid suspended 2-3 times now by Sirken for things TMO does atleast once a week. So now it seems what we're left with is the lame option of having every member run fraps.

Also -- I find it quite funny recently that GM's allowed auto-fire programs to be used in the raiding scene on p99 after it was found out that dumper of TMO was using one. Looks like p99 is heading in the wrong direction, why are we allowing people to use 3rd party progs that remove any human element of competition from p99??

Makes me wonder how many Dojos/VS kills have been won with autofire? lol

Galvanized by your chain fails ? Galvanized by your retard kill without FTE ? Galvanized by your suspension ? Tasslehof living in parallel reality or deeply retarded

Derubael

Hi tasslehof, before you start posting bullshit about what's allowed by the gm's and what's not, you should ask us first.

If someone 'found out' dumper was using auto-fire, why don't Sirken and I know about it? Why is there not a petition in our petition forum? Hmm.

Don't put words in the staff's mouth, in RnF or any other forum, thanks.

hatelore
I feel almost sad for random members of FE fucked by incompetence of their officiers/leader.

wow, he spoke engrish!!! ree so roud o ruuu!!!

radditsu
12-13-2013, 09:55 PM
Galvanized by your chain fails ? Galvanized by your retard kill without FTE ? Galvanized by your suspension ? Tasslehof living in parallel reality or deeply retarded

You are foreign, therefore your opinion does not matter.

Yapas
12-13-2013, 09:56 PM
wow, he spoke engrish!!! ree so roud o ruuu!!!

I will grab a bowl to catch your tears ! I am thirsty

radditsu
12-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Hi tasslehof, before you start posting bullshit about what's allowed by the gm's and what's not, you should ask us first.

If someone 'found out' dumper was using auto-fire, why don't Sirken and I know about it? Why is there not a petition in our petition forum? Hmm.

I have no idea why you post in these threads dude.

You must have been an avid RNFer in another life.

You of all people should know posting in one of these things is a fools errand and should only be done by scumbag degenerates such as I

quido
12-13-2013, 09:59 PM
I for one am glad that the staff will occasionally set the record straight on typical Tasslehof lies.

radditsu
12-13-2013, 10:01 PM
http://scm-l3.technorati.com/11/06/29/46555/Pot-Stir.jpg?t=20110629183344

DrNarcisse
12-13-2013, 10:01 PM
Alarti0001
Banned

man, even as a red forumquester i knew alarti sucked. good riddance maggit

DrNarcisse
12-13-2013, 10:09 PM

what the fuck is an auto-fire program? Is this guy like a ranger and he coded a looping macro to mash his range weapon attack?? LOL blue99

Yapas
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Inglorious Entry just mad to loose again & again VS with 30 peeps inside. Simple fact!

MaksimMazor
12-13-2013, 10:18 PM
Tasslehoff still plugged into The Matrix

radditsu
12-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Inglorious Entry just mad to loose again & again VS with 30 peeps inside. Simple fact!

Sure buddy. You post so much better than eccezan. Grass is green

Yapas
12-13-2013, 10:41 PM
Grass is green

Not all the time !!

Mezzmur
12-13-2013, 11:48 PM
I don't actually come to VS Pit or Track VS, but I'll spew nonsense because I'm cool.

Come press 12 with me. I was talking in tells and in GC with your guildmates and my friends about 5 seconds before VS spawned and when I'm not typing I'm pressing 12. Additionaly, Holypants, your IB companion put some instant-click into him about 1/5th of a second after me and actually pulled agro on initial engage. He must've been autofiring too.

I don't know what else to say, I think you need to loosen the tinfoil and have people not afk in VS pit.

And the week before last, I got FTE, Aerioch chased him across the room, put a hit into him, then yelled at me that it was his FTE. I died, then he told IB/FE that he had FTE and to kill. Had he waited 20 seconds because backup didn't come fast enough it would've been yours free and clear. Don't blame me for the dysfunction and failure of others. I know this is RNF so you don't operate in fact, but people that talk without thinking annoy the fuck out of me and you, sir, ride the shortest bus on earth. :confused:

arsenalpow
12-13-2013, 11:57 PM
i should post bisch's 8 total posts on the BDA boards, so much insider info

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 12:11 AM
If you want to talk facts flippie: who is nuit? Do you deny that he trained us first at trak this morning before FEs train from rhodes? Ill stop posting and never come back if any TMO officer or member tells the truth about what happened this morning. Who trained first?

Lets talk facts here, guys.

quido
12-14-2013, 12:13 AM
Ill stop posting and never come back

You said this before, liar.

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 12:18 AM
Tell the truth about this mornings trakanon, stop deflecting...

Who trained first, nuit or rhodes? Not that it matters but since ww are talking facts and truth here. Which TMO member or officer has enough integrity to come clean?

radditsu
12-14-2013, 12:20 AM
You said this before, liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o29to94Gok

my feels to you dawg

radditsu
12-14-2013, 12:20 AM

Who trained first, nuit or rhodes? Not that it matters but since ww are talking facts and truth here. Which TMO member or officer has enough integrity to come clean?

lol funny, tell the truth, lol.

You would think this place isn't a hive a scum and villany.

Goodnight everybody!

Mezzmur
12-14-2013, 12:22 AM
If you want to talk facts flippie: who is nuit? Do you deny that he trained us first at trak this morning before FEs train from rhodes? Ill stop posting and never come back if any TMO officer or member tells the truth about what happened this morning. Who trained first?

Lets talk facts here, guys.

I was driving to work during the first call, but arrived after the wipe/cr. (I wish there was a vent app for iOS)
Nuit is a shared toon and I'm not aware of who was on Nuit at the time.
The only logs/fraps I've seen of the prot pull to ledge are of Corova having both Jugg & Prot agro. (Corova is a ++ guy - even though I should be flaming in here!)

Those are the facts that I know. I will not make claims for events I was not present for.

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
I for one am glad that the staff will occasionally set the record straight on typical Tasslehof lies.

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 12:46 AM

FE/IB trained first.
There you have it. Truth told :)

Eccezan
12-14-2013, 12:52 AM
Hey Tasslehoff, have you always been angry little spud of misinformation or did years of losing at everquest turn you into the shithead you are today? Honest Question.

Autotune
12-14-2013, 12:59 AM
Wouldn't have training problems if they would just let those juggs fly like good little kites... but nooooooo, some asshole made to make that illegal.

Daldolma
12-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Hey Tasslehoff, have you always been angry little spud of misinformation or did years of losing at everquest turn you into the shithead you are today? Honest Question.

eq necklace

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 01:08 AM
FE/IB trained first.
There you have it. Truth told :)

That's a lie.
I'm pretty sure there are some kind of logs that will show Nuit aggroing mobs in lair before anyone else in zone aggros something, just a matter of digging them up. Either way you're a liar.

Lojik
12-14-2013, 01:15 AM
That's a lie.
I'm pretty sure there are some kind of logs that will show Nuit aggroing mobs in lair before anyone else in zone aggros something, just a matter of digging them up. Either way you're a liar.

Tasslehoff thinks this is U Alarti

http://www.nrcc.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/simpson-gif.gif

Splorf22
12-14-2013, 01:15 AM
what is the point of a forum ban if said banned player immediately switches to their alt account

Mezzmur
12-14-2013, 01:32 AM
what is the point of a forum ban if said banned player immediately switches to their alt account

Seems same as game ban. :(

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 02:39 AM
That's a lie.

There is one liar in this thread, as was point out by a GM.
Stop being such a shitty liar !

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 03:25 AM
There is one liar in this thread, as was point out by a GM.
Stop being such a shitty liar !

You're too stupid to see how wrong you are so I won't waste time trying to explain it to you.

But for real as far as what I said about autofire programs being used I guess that was the wrong terminology...the programs people are using simply cycle one keystroke repeatedly. I don't think I need to explain how this is exploitable, also I didn't lie about anything in any of my posts. Quite frankly I was taken aback by derubael's response considering I didn't use his or sirken's name in my post. I was simply trying to point out a trend on p99 lately as well as the general belief that such programs were allowed on p99, but I guess everyone will take each post as they will regardless of what it actually says.

As far as this mornings trak shenanigans, this is what really happened without all the bullshit lies:

TMO member Nuit trained first at this mornings trakanon, this is fact.
FE member rhodes then took it upon himself to retaliate by training.

This is the truth. Best part about it is that no matter what TMO says is reality those of us with integrity or a single shred of pride know the real truth can't be buried with lies and fraps, or raid suspensions. I feel sorry for anyone in tmo who knows the truth of what happened and isn't honorable enough to come out and say it.

That being said 2 wrongs don't make a right so I won't defend FE/IB training. I will say however that TMO should be suspended as well, if fairness was to be expected. We all know TMO has no interest in fair competition though.

Sadre Spinegnawer
12-14-2013, 04:57 AM

"TMO possesses honor. I do not feel we should trust Saruman the (alleged) White (knight). By the way, I also played the Ranger who could not rappel and started the clusterfuck of errors in Black Hawk Down."
http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130604231142/lotr/images/9/95/Legolask.jpg

Clark
12-14-2013, 05:28 AM
people that talk without thinking annoy the fuck out of me

http://s30.postimg.org/pc7suy88x/sherminator2.jpg

http://s29.postimg.org/mzod4jgon/What_do_you_mean_You_people_haha_saw_this.jpg

Clark
12-14-2013, 05:30 AM
I am a compulsive liar.

quido
12-14-2013, 05:32 AM
shut up, Armani

Clark
12-14-2013, 05:52 AM
http://s23.postimg.org/ig7ed2exn/funny_happy_mothers_day_photos_38.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://s8.postimg.org/jbnykg0n9/Untitled1111.png

Clark
12-14-2013, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE=Clark;1219989]http://s23.postimg.org/ig7ed2exn/funny_happy_mothers_day_photos_38.jpg

We're worried about you man. Hang in there.

quido
12-14-2013, 06:04 AM
lol ok

Clark
12-14-2013, 06:11 AM
http://s24.postimg.org/7u71h49ol/Untitled1111.png

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 06:21 AM
Jeremy were you at trak this morning?

Would you like to be the first TMO member in this thread to tell the truth about which guild trained first, if so?

I doubt you would have the guts to stand alone, do the honest thing, and sell out the rest of the garbage pail kids?

You could henceforth be known as ronny the rat, should you choose to come clean like a man. Who am I kidding though, you have constantly told lies in the past; like that time you told me sirken doctors encounter logs.. You should rethink your actions man, life gets lonely real quick when you're not trustworthy.

quido
12-14-2013, 06:22 AM
I always liked this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0hOPncEegQ) one better.

Clark
12-14-2013, 06:31 AM
http://s28.postimg.org/a4zo3hstp/Untitled11.png

JayN
12-14-2013, 07:44 AM
I'm surprised FE hasn't self destructed yet. They have scammers and griefers at the top. Their leading spokesperson tried seeking other guilds for a better home before walking back dejected with his tail between his legs (3 times now?). Most of their members are disgruntled and dissatisfied with the loot distribution. They play second fiddle to a washed up guild with lower numbers.

Autotune
12-14-2013, 08:55 AM

Report it to Ambrotos and he will ban every alt account Alarti makes.

Source: He perma banned every single one of them that I had lol.

Frogie305
12-14-2013, 09:33 AM
You guys are going ham up in here, and that's pretty funny autofire dumper. What did I tell you about playing that little joke? He made a hotkey to fuck with FE/IB. Man really though, Have we all forgotten about black hawk down? Some one link that epic post, phone posting is lame.

MaksimMazor
12-14-2013, 09:41 AM
Black sock down! Black sock down!

radditsu
12-14-2013, 10:15 AM
Report it to Ambrotos and he will ban every alt account Alarti makes.

Source: He perma banned every single one of them that I had lol.

I always like you better when you use the simon pegg account

Gaffin 3.0
12-14-2013, 10:54 AM
winter is coming

radditsu
12-14-2013, 11:03 AM
winter is coming

Is it? Meh.

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Jeremy were you at trak this morning?

Would you like to be the first TMO member in this thread to tell the truth about which guild trained first, if so?

I doubt you would have the guts to stand alone, do the honest thing, and sell out the rest of the garbage pail kids?

You could henceforth be known as ronny the rat, should you choose to come clean like a man. Who am I kidding though, you have constantly told lies in the past; like that time you told me sirken doctors encounter logs.. You should rethink your actions man, life gets lonely real quick when you're not trustworthy.

I love how you get caught in a lie by staff, and then start calling everyone else a liar.
Your credibility is 0. It's very amusing that after all of FE/IB's wrong doing recently you choose to make up stories to deflect blame. Be adults, man up, and take some personal responsibility for your actions. That has always been fe/ib's problem, you cant accept a situation where you did something wrong. You can't fix yourself if you don't realize your problems.

Fix thyself tass

radditsu
12-14-2013, 11:11 AM
I love how you get caught in a lie by staff, and then start calling everyone else a liar.
Your credibility is 0. It's very amusing that after all of FE/IB's wrong doing recently you choose to make up stories to deflect blame. Be adults, man up, and take some personal responsibility for your actions. That has always been fe/ib's problem, you cant accept a situation where you did something wrong. You can't fix yourself if you don't realize your problems.

Fix thyself tass

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAQ9QGrvVoA

Lammy
12-14-2013, 12:01 PM
And the week before last, I got FTE, Aerioch chased him across the room, put a hit into him, then yelled at me that it was his FTE. I died, then he told IB/FE that he had FTE and to kill. Had he waited 20 seconds because backup didn't come fast enough it would've been yours free clear

Aeriochs reaction times are about on par with his game mechanic comprehension skills.

Luckily they don't let him play paladin in the pit anymore.

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 12:13 PM

Fix thyself tass

Are you delusional or dumb? I didn't make anything up; if you even bothered to take a minute to read anything posted you would see that I'm probably the only one in this thread telling the true story about what happened at trak.

Pheer
12-14-2013, 12:14 PM
the real question everyone should be asking themselves.... is why alarti is getting away with ban evasion right in front of our eyes

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 12:33 PM
Are you delusional or dumb? I didn't make anything up; if you even bothered to take a minute to read anything posted you would see that I'm probably the only one in this thread telling the true story about what happened at trak.

According to Barkun, the appeal of conspiracism is threefold: First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what institutional analysis cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light, and the forces of darkness.

radditsu
12-14-2013, 12:45 PM
According to Barkun, the appeal of conspiracism is threefold: First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what institutional analysis cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing. Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light, and the forces of darkness.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-LwUfEq3rts

Fuddwin
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Poor Kbnexus (Variety)

Tasslehofp99
12-14-2013, 12:51 PM
Poor Kbnexus (Variety)

rofl

Fuddwin
12-14-2013, 12:53 PM
I suggest you take these 5 days and think of ways to clean up your act. You got off easy with a 5 day suspension imo, Happy Holidays.

A week in Poor Alarti's world is only 5 days...

MaksimMazor
12-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Semantics

kbnexus
12-14-2013, 01:44 PM
A week in Poor Alarti's world is only 5 days...

Poor raid-suspended Notserp(Variety)

Eccezan
12-14-2013, 02:03 PM
Don't mind Tasslehof. Hes got a lot of time on his hands for RNF since he is obviously not raiding.

Pheer
12-14-2013, 02:05 PM
alarti recommends taking a break during 5 day suspension, meanwhile he couldnt last 5 hours of a forum ban before evading it

Kagatob
12-14-2013, 03:00 PM
the real question everyone should be asking themselves.... is why alarti is getting away with ban evasion right in front of our eyes

His mouth fellates the people in charge on a regular basis.

Aviann
12-14-2013, 03:02 PM

The REAL question is how the fuck does this get so many pages of replies? This thread is stupid, made by stupid, for stupid.

kotton05
12-14-2013, 03:05 PM
^ Fubu?

Aviann
12-14-2013, 03:13 PM
^ Fubu?

For us by us?

Autotune
12-14-2013, 03:17 PM
For us by us?

Intended for slaves produced by slaves?

Yapas
12-14-2013, 03:18 PM

LOL tasslehof a.k.a Rocket science man !http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Cry_1be485_459811.jpg

Aviann
12-14-2013, 03:19 PM
Intended for slaves produced by slaves?

Is exactly what I thought he meant... I wonder if the whites in Africa can wear that clothing line without ridicule.

Kagatob
12-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Fubu is a spik brand I thought.

Thulack
12-14-2013, 04:31 PM
BUFU bitches

JayN
12-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Gimp a tron going down in madsadbad flames already seeing apps jumping up for other top end guilds

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/in_flames.jpg

I hope you fucks choke on all those dollars hahahah; no account trading has really crippled their troll army

radditsu
12-14-2013, 05:31 PM
Gimp a tron going down in madsadbad flames already seeing apps jumping up for other top end guilds

I hope you fucks choke on all those dollars hahahah; no account trading has really crippled their troll army

Those are certainly words.

Aviann
12-14-2013, 05:34 PM
Those are certainly words.

Indubitably, sir. Indeed.

radditsu
12-14-2013, 05:39 PM
Indubitably, sir. Indeed.

Yes but what do they MEAN?

http://maryloukayser.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/success-leaves-clues.jpg

sanforce
12-15-2013, 03:35 AM

Translation please?

Retti__
12-16-2013, 12:37 PM
at least IB gets suspensions. Rogean never bans azrael and they cheat all the time.

Tasslehofp99
12-16-2013, 09:59 PM
at least IB gets suspensions. Rogean never bans azrael and they cheat all the time.

Same goes for TMO never getting suspended; they deffinetly aren't saints. I just don't think rogean has any control over that type of stuff tbh, or maybe he does? I don't really know tbh.

Kagatob
12-16-2013, 10:07 PM
He owns the server...

quido
12-16-2013, 10:17 PM
IBFE Except After C had to repeatedly break the rules before they were seriously disciplined in the least. If we'd done half of what you've done the last few weeks, we'd have been suspended long ago.

Kagatob
12-16-2013, 10:22 PM
Hard to do half of another group when you already have them beat fourfold.

Fame
12-17-2013, 06:01 AM

A+gif

radditsu
12-17-2013, 09:25 AM
Rules for raiding on p99.

1. Cheat
2. If you get caught cheating. Lie about cheating.
3. If you are cheated upon. Do not retaliate or you lose the mobs/get suspended.

Tiggles
12-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Rules for raiding on p991

1.Be in TMO

Only rule to follow if you want to raid in this game with out having your guild disbanded or suspended or guildbank RMT'd or have your leadership quit 3x.

Pheer
12-17-2013, 02:49 PM
IBFE Except After C

im going to have to request that you guys stop using this as if you came up with it

imo only its creator can wield such a power, and you dont look like itap to me

Nlaar
12-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Rules for raiding on p99.

1. Cheat
2. If you get caught cheating. Lie about cheating.
3. If you are cheated upon. Do not retaliate or you lose the mobs/get suspended.

Truth.

Eccezan
12-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Only rule to follow if you want to raid in this game with out having your guild disbanded or suspended or guildbank RMT'd or have your leadership quit 3x.

Heebo
12-17-2013, 03:39 PM
im going to have to request that you guys stop using this as if you came up with it

imo only its creator can wield such a power, and you dont look like itap to me

You didn't invent any of the phrases you just used either, dipshit.

arsenalpow
12-17-2013, 04:46 PM
What does the C stand for?

Pheer
12-17-2013, 04:47 PM
You didn't invent any of the phrases you just used either, dipshit.

none of the phrases i used hold as much power as that one, kneel before its glory

radditsu
12-17-2013, 05:06 PM
What does the C stand for?

its a mystery!

Yapas
12-18-2013, 02:22 PM

Wise words !

JayN
12-18-2013, 02:56 PM

This seems to happen every year for the <Forceful Bastards> bunch of their lower members quit out of disgust of being conned in a game (supposed to be about fun), they en mass recruit/make new flavor of the month guild rinse repeat.

People who stick around eventually see it happening and leave them for real/greener pastures

Prismaticshop
12-18-2013, 03:35 PM
JayN is the new Alarti, broken record playing over and over lol.

kbnexus
12-18-2013, 03:49 PM
JayN is the new Alarti, broken record playing over and over lol.

Whats your main forum account?