PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn Recruiting

heartbrand
12-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Teamspeak ts45.gameservers.com:9113

I have decided to re-launch Red Dawn on red99. This will be a neutral aligned guild with mature players. We do not condone corpse camping people [outside of raid situations], we aren't a strike first ask questions later guild. At this current time we are a neutral guild who have no alliances or enemies. The goal of the guild will be to level together, play with mature and skilled players, and ultimately potentially create something special that will be able to down raid targets down the road, particularly when Velious launches. We are NOT an anti-nihilum guild, or an anti-anyone guild for that matter. We will start off small, planar clears, etc., and see where that takes us.

Core Goals & Principles of Red Dawn:

1) Transparency. I pledge 100% transparency within this guild. Should we down targets, and have a guild bank eventually, it will be available for all members to see at all times via a google spreadsheet. There will be no "hidden" loots that members don't know what happened to or any funny business like that whatsoever.

2) Member involvement. This guild will respect it's members and constantly poll their input. While recruitment will be basically completely open at first as we grow, eventually should we in fact grow to be something more and we put in a rigid recruitment process, all members will get their chance to vote on apps. All major guild decisions will be ran through the membership first. While I believe strongly in PVP calls and PVE calls being made with a clear leader and listen now approach, all guild matters I strongly believe should be decided by the guild as a whole.

3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

4) No Clique Tolerance. Guild before the Individual. This guild will have absolutely zero tolerance for cliquey actions and those who decide to not partake in guild activities and instead hide in the seb crypt. If we're having a guild raid, and you're online, we expect you to help if you're able to do so. If there's room in your exp group, we expect you to allow a guildie in it to share in the EXP, even if he's a hybrid or a non-desirable class.

5) No Loot Drama. While firstly, there won't really be raid loot to speak of as we initially grow, when eventually there is, we have a strict no drama loot policy. Anyone who meets the definition of a member, and is present on the raid kill and can use said item, will be eligible to roll for the item. Should the need for DKP or what not eventually arise, we will put it to a vote of the members.

6) Mutual Respect. This guild will have no tolerance for talking down on other members or bullying each other or any negativity of that sort. If someone doesn't know how an encounter works, or where to be, or who to assist, we expect you members to help the individual, not put them down. We believe that you don't need to curse and shout at people to motivate them in a MMO, you can be firm, but not rude and impolite.

7) Player Integrity. This guild will have a ZERO tolerance policy towards any RMT / 2 Boxing / MQ, etc. Should any member ever be caught doing said actions, they will IMMEDIATELY be removed, regardless of rank or importance.

If these things sound appealing to you and you're interested in joining, you can respond to the thread or PM me. This will be a work in progress. Do NOT expect instant results in this guild, because they WILL NOT come instantaneously. But, if you want to be a part of something potentially special, and be a founding member, to get in on the ground level, and you believe in the vision laid out above, then I encourage you to apply.

While I, and other members, will CERTAINLY help new members with JC and some hand me downs and even potentially some PL, do NOT join this guild with the expectation of this being a free hand holding service from level 1 to 60. Again, we will be more than glad to help, but you shouldn't look at this as a "free ride." You get what you put in.

My goals for the progression of this guild are to start doing exp groups, progress to seb groups, particularly fungi king groups to get our members fungis, planar clears, and then eventually competing / contesting for raid targets, with the understanding that realistically, it will likely not be until Velious that we are truly able to "roll with the big boys," and get the pixels we all desire.

Updates

We have been doing bi-weekly planar clears, constant exp groups, epic fights, lots of PL's / hand me downs, etc., to help new players get caught up and having fun. If you're new to this server / a returning player / or just anyone really, looking to have a fun time with respectable players who abide by the principles above, I recommend you giving us a shot.

Contact: Quiet, Selena, Checkraise, Ricardo, Mooncricket, Lawlzies, Hexica, Triquetra in game for more information

Nizzarr
12-05-2013, 05:09 PM
pity reply

SamwiseRed
12-05-2013, 06:03 PM
lol^ must not be any spawns cuz nizzarr going ape shit on forums

Obwin
12-08-2013, 12:37 PM
24 Shaman / 31 wiz refugee from EQmac. Played r1999 about a year ago then the population evaporated so I went back to EQmac. Am I too low to find groups in Red Dawn? Looking to get in on the action.

heartbrand
12-08-2013, 01:04 PM
There are still plenty of groups in your range to be had. Send a tell to mooncricket / Triquestra / lawlzies / hexica / quiet / Hebrew / Selena / Ricardo / checkraise for tag

Xantille
12-08-2013, 01:34 PM
If I had any sort of time to play, I'd be fighting the good fight with fellow lawlyer pal, Heartbrand.

mtb tripper
12-08-2013, 03:23 PM
xantille the mighty

Something'Witty
12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
So I just attacked an Azreal member, and would have killed him if he didn't purposely take an xp death to avoid YT, and an RD member then attacked me as retribution for attacking his "fellow guild member."

So are RD and Azreal now allies, merging, or something else?

runlvlzero
12-17-2013, 08:59 PM
So I just attacked an Azreal member, and would have killed him if he didn't purposely take an xp death to avoid YT, and an RD member then attacked me as retribution for attacking his "fellow guild member."

So are RD and Azreal now allies, merging, or something else?

No, people are just mental here.

runlvlzero
12-17-2013, 08:59 PM
WOAH pvping on a pvp server? you must be a scumbag

Yes. Not as bad as a flowers scumbag tho. YOU RULE YOUR GUIL DBY FORCE AND FEAR CHEWIE

Kevynne
12-18-2013, 05:38 PM
No, people are just mental here.

+1