Shinko
11-27-2013, 11:37 PM
problem?

Pullyn
11-27-2013, 11:37 PM
SLAM DUNK!

uygi
11-27-2013, 11:41 PM
Funniest shit ever. Whine all you want on whatever side, that was awesome in its own right.

Tasslehofp99
11-27-2013, 11:43 PM
New guild name is < Coalition of The Willing >

To us, the pixels don't matter.
Nothing brings guilds together like killing dragons while TMO watches.

Pras BDA for finishing the job!

Alarti0001
11-27-2013, 11:47 PM
LOL @ desperate attempt to spin a 37 person FE/IB Bind rush on Sev.
Grats BDA On kill I hope you got all the loot.

Jarnauga
11-27-2013, 11:50 PM
my resist gear was thoroughly tested tonight.

2500 mana on heals/torpor + a whole soulfire.. damn.

baramur
11-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Did tmo get the kill? The magic question.

Cecily
11-27-2013, 11:59 PM
I'm seriously impressed you lasted that long. Nice kill.

Tasslehofp99
11-28-2013, 12:00 AM

Why are you so mad? How many Sev kills does TMO have?

Three guilds working together to kill something so the greedy TMO overlords can't get their precious pixels rarely happens on here. Seems like you may just be jealous you weren't a part of something like that! Better luck next time TMO!

kotton05
11-28-2013, 12:03 AM
I picture this fight like the final scene of LOTR, BDA as Gandalf running in at the final moment to mop up, was breath taking and would do again. Thanks to my BDA brethren.

Bossman
11-28-2013, 12:04 AM
What phatty loot did y'all get?

Alarti0001
11-28-2013, 12:04 AM
Why are you so mad? How many Sev kills does TMO have?

Three guilds working together to kill something so the greedy TMO overlords can't get their precious pixels rarely happens on here. Seems like you may just be jealous you weren't a part of something like that! Better luck next time TMO!

Not mad that fight was hilarious!

Fountree
11-28-2013, 12:05 AM

"killing dragons" /facepalm

honestly i think watching these 2 "premier raid guilds" ask BDA to bail them out of this embarrassment of an engage was worth more than getting the kill.

Choice is clear if anyone wants to join a guild that will kill anything beyond Klandicar once velious is released. I'm sure FE/IB are really hoping it doesn't drop soon at this point, they've got a lot of work left to do.

Pullyn
11-28-2013, 12:07 AM
I picture this fight like the final scene of LOTR, BDA as Gandalf running in at the final moment to mop up, was breath taking and would do again. Thanks to my BDA brethren.

Thanks for the sig sir.

SyanideGas
11-28-2013, 12:09 AM

baramur
11-28-2013, 12:13 AM
Didnt tmo wipe to sev twice in a row not long ago, oh ya and lets not forget the 30 man fay wipe....just funny you challenge a guilds skill based on a sev wipe. Better look in the mirror before making comments lime those.

khanable
11-28-2013, 12:18 AM
That was awesome.

Cheers everyone involved.

Freakish
11-28-2013, 12:28 AM
This was the best thing I have seen on p99.

Handull
11-28-2013, 12:42 AM

"killing dragons" /facepalm

honestly i think watching these 2 "premier raid guilds" ask BDA to bail them out of this embarrassment of an engage was worth more than getting the kill.

Choice is clear if anyone wants to join a guild that will kill anything beyond Klandicar once velious is released. I'm sure FE/IB are really hoping it doesn't drop soon at this point, they've got a lot of work left to do.

i must have missed something, when did tmo stop bind rushing gore? we're just bringing it to the next level, and having fun.

Valere
11-28-2013, 04:52 AM
Why you guys gotta be so mad that we're practicing our endurance for long Velious fights?

We even threw in a Why Can't We Be Friends moment at the end and embraced our BDA brothers for the final push over the Deal With It mountain down into the valley of Doesn't Matter Got Loot.

Just As Planned™

uygi
11-28-2013, 05:09 AM
...BDA to bail them out of this embarrassment of an engage was worth more than getting the kill.

Embarrassment, maybe. Bailout? Probably... but who knows how much longer that might have continued! But continuously tanking the dragon for that long with total lack of DPS is much harder and more challenging than than stomping the dragon down in 30 seconds, so don't knock it.

Every raiding guild regularly wipes to raid mobs in general. TMO is no exception. This one time, conditions were perfect for a ridiculous endless tanking situation; I think everyone enjoyed the silliness of it.

Cecily
11-28-2013, 05:19 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XRRrAyy.jpg

Prismaticshop
11-28-2013, 06:27 AM

To be perfectly honest sir, it seems lately that TMO has been starting threads after FE/IB victories, not the opposite.

Hasn't TMO been killing the vast majority of VP dragons because the guild was left alone to farm during a whole year? That's a significant incentive, especially as we all know EQ1 is a progression game.

However it's an advantage that will vanish on day one of velious. Considering both guilds will have 0 ST keys on day 1 and more or less the same roster of active raiders, it is rather fair to assume velious will start on even grounds for FE/IB and TMO.

Call this however you want, as much as TMO is a consistent guild, it seems that your opponents are much more deadly that you would like people to believe.

If they really did manage to survive 27 minutes and keep FTE on Severillous that's a good omen for them for Velious fights, we wish you to be able to do the same!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8KzLd_tVQY

Lorraine
11-28-2013, 07:05 AM
Although I kinda get the big picture, someone give me a tl ; dr version, if possible in style with dramatic personae.

When Eccezan manages to escape from his 'happy-place' confinement, you gotta understand the level of madness in them.

Tierael
11-28-2013, 07:18 AM
tl;dr - FE/IB/BDA killed Sev. See TMO below.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4906484/dragons-o.gif

MaksimMazor
11-28-2013, 10:24 AM
it is rather fair to assume velious will start on even grounds for FE/IB and TMO

Lol

radditsu
11-28-2013, 10:38 AM
In the following clip TMO is played by the Dudley Boys.

The Rock n Sock connection is FE/IB.

Get em boys.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ChCckO_F0Ss

Alarti0001
11-28-2013, 11:32 AM
To be perfectly honest sir, it seems lately that TMO has been starting threads after FE/IB victories, not the opposite.

Hasn't TMO been killing the vast majority of VP dragons because the guild was left alone to farm during a whole year? That's a significant incentive, especially as we all know EQ1 is a progression game.

However it's an advantage that will vanish on day one of velious. Considering both guilds will have 0 ST keys on day 1 and more or less the same roster of active raiders, it is rather fair to assume velious will start on even grounds for FE/IB and TMO.

Call this however you want, as much as TMO is a consistent guild, it seems that your opponents are much more deadly that you would like people to believe.

If they really did manage to survive 27 minutes and keep FTE on Severillous that's a good omen for them for Velious fights, we wish you to be able to do the same!

This post demonstrates how clueless you are. FE/IB has well over 100 VP keys.
FE/IB is getting some targets lately because they have the motivation to camp out at every spawn point. TMO in a large part doesn't because of the aforementioned reason that we have been doing it so long.

Camping out at a spawn point will not do much for you in Velious.

contemptor
11-28-2013, 11:38 AM
This post demonstrates how clueless you are. FE/IB has well over 100 VP keys.
FE/IB is getting some targets lately because they have the motivation to camp out at every spawn point. TMO in a large part doesn't because of the aforementioned reason that we have been doing it so long.

Camping out at a spawn point will not do much for you in Velious.
I have read this same post before, except it was more along the lines of, "It's just dragon we don't care about, try that in VP and see what happens."

ibproveit?

Alarti0001
11-28-2013, 11:58 AM
I have read this same post before, except it was more along the lines of, "It's just dragon we don't care about, try that in VP and see what happens."

ibproveit?

Huh?

radditsu
11-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Huh?

He says you suck.

Nuggie
11-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Winter is coming. Get your clerics ready.

Fuddwin
11-29-2013, 12:31 PM
Huh?

He says you suck.

Poor Alarti

Holey
11-29-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm seriously impressed you lasted that long. Nice kill.

coem to red already ;(

BillyCranston
11-29-2013, 05:39 PM

LOL @ you still giving a shit no matter what.