PDA

View Full Version : Exploiting in Droga

Pages : [1] 2

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Not sure if anyone cares, but I have been running into Willy, Trypp, AKA Queen down in Droga massively exploiting. I have seen like 100+ mobs being taken down by them at one time which they are both green to a 45. Im guessing they take is pretty nice. Just a heads up, someone might want to put a stop to this.

http://i1319.photobucket.com/albums/t661/shiverriver/EQ000027_zps0aa409d2.png (http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/shiverriver/media/EQ000027_zps0aa409d2.png.html)

SamwiseRed
11-26-2013, 04:10 AM
nice

freez
11-26-2013, 04:25 AM
wats going on here

Smedy
11-26-2013, 04:27 AM
for the love of walruses around the globe %#"

STOP USING PHOTOBUCKET, IT'S 2013 AND SEVERAL OF FREE SITES WITH 0 ADDS AND NO IMAGE SHRINKAGE YOU FCUKING CUNT

Smedy
11-26-2013, 04:28 AM
also utaven about to app nihilum, time to grief

freez
11-26-2013, 04:29 AM
Defeated Guild : Reset

Zone : Reset
Start Date:
End Date:

Hide Guild on Guild Kills

Victor

Victors Guild

Defeated

Defeated Guild

Zone

Date
Queen Utanven Red Dawn 3 Dreadlands 11/23/2013 5:17:55 AM
Killuminati Utanven Red Dawn 3 Karnor's Castle 11/22/2013 6:10:36 AM

"bout to app nihilum and lvl"

lol scum

freez
11-26-2013, 04:31 AM
ya big smedy n me all over this sperg news

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 04:45 AM
can see sickpuppy's corpse, he'd never exploit like that am I right?!

Dullah
11-26-2013, 04:47 AM
mobs were not tanked in plain site

Silikten
11-26-2013, 05:16 AM
another low hp kiter snagglepussed.

Greegon
11-26-2013, 05:36 AM
screen shot doesnt really seem out of the ordinary

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 05:41 AM
Im guessing by using MQ or however they gather almost all the mobs in the lower half of Droga. HUGE amounts!! like 50-100mobs atleast, named mobs and all. It actually lags my decent computer out. Willy (cleric) stands in an undisclosed safe spot, while Trypp AEs them down while the mobs bounce back and fourth unable to hit Trypp. They wait to do this late night when no one is around. They are pretty low levels, so Im thinking they delvl to stay low. A high level SK named Queen was logged onto and trained me for a couple exp loses when I tried to bust them out.

He called me a liar or whatever, and tried to bash me /ooc. Just want to let peeps know scum like this is around. I never post here, but I thought this was significant enough to.

Smedy
11-26-2013, 05:48 AM
rumor has it helenkellers droga faction mq plugin was leaked to agatha who on his latest drug binge sent this plugin to queen, so yeah by guessing you guessed correct, hit that nail on the head

iiNGloriouS
11-26-2013, 05:50 AM
rumor has it helenkellers droga faction mq plugin was leaked to agatha who on his latest drug binge sent this plugin to queen, so yeah by guessing you guessed correct, hit that nail on the head

maverixdamighty
11-26-2013, 06:18 AM
dumb thread is dumb.

Silent
11-26-2013, 06:25 AM
Smedy brosef, Can't tell sometimes if your being srs or just bored at work goin constazaing. But you of all people should know full well details of this droga pathing exploit to kill 200-300 goblins at once. If you are just bored at work and looking for some drama I guess I can understand that, But I don't like seeing lies about MQ2 or other things.

Should proof be provided? Proof that damages all parties involved.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 06:28 AM
dumb thread is dumb.

This coming from a guy fished out an avi of Katie Holmes out of all women...

maverixdamighty
11-26-2013, 06:35 AM
This coming from a guy fished out an avi of Katie Holmes out of all women...

that has to do with you clearly never seeing droga ae'd for faction...nice logic.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 06:40 AM
Actually 50-100 mobs is a small number. Its actually around 200 mobs at a time. They are able to pull the entire zone to the area with the exploit. The loot they must net must be insane cause they have been at it a lot lately.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 06:43 AM
that has to do with you clearly never seeing droga ae'd for faction...nice logic.

If you think 2 people in their 30s can AE the entire bottom half Droga which are all caster mobs 35+ at one time without taking damage is normal, then you obviously have better logic than I do. Congratz for being such a genius...

k9quaint
11-26-2013, 06:45 AM
I wondered where the inflation was coming from. Now we know.
Big surprise it is Azrael at it.

Silent
11-26-2013, 07:03 AM
If you think 2 people in their 30s can AE the entire bottom half Droga which are all caster mobs 35+ at one time without taking damage is normal, then you obviously have better logic than I do. Congratz for being such a genius...

They can easily AE the mobs because someone is obviously using low hp aggro, So no matter how much aggro they get from AEing the mobs down they will not be hit.

Swish
11-26-2013, 07:08 AM
for the love of walruses around the globe %#"

STOP USING PHOTOBUCKET, IT'S 2013 AND SEVERAL OF FREE SITES WITH 0 ADDS AND NO IMAGE SHRINKAGE YOU FCUKING CUNT

Smedy talks sense, see www.imgur.com or www.minus.com. It's time to make some changes.

Supreme
11-26-2013, 07:13 AM
Aggroing mobs and then kiting them into a large group to be killed by an AE group is an exploit?

shits srs bidnezz.

Handpartytowel
11-26-2013, 07:32 AM
eyes and ears in aimchat have led me to believe that smedy the brownwhistle, recently back from his suspension for twoboxing, has been abusing a popular sweedish mq plugin that he developed during his days hacking on vztz. this mq plugin being used on his character topdog makes you avoid being hit by mobs while still being able to cast spells on them. this enables him to aoe droga faction VERY efficiently.

see below for evidence of said exploitation by the twoboxing mq user smedy/topdog
http://i.imgur.com/nkcjhQN.png

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 07:47 AM
smedy such a piece of shit glad i stopped talking to that exploiter

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 07:54 AM
Aggroing mobs and then kiting them into a large group to be killed by an AE group is an exploit?

shits srs bidnezz.

Your 2,000+ posts with shitty reading comprehension is definitely not the bidnezz...

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 07:56 AM
where have all the clean whistles gone? smedy a piece of shit like his boyfriend kahbaal kinda knew that though

Jepaxis
11-26-2013, 08:02 AM

shits srs bidnezz.
They're using low life agro and an unreachable pathing location. Looks and sounds like exploiting to me.

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 08:06 AM
They're using low life agro and an unreachable pathing location. Looks and sounds like exploiting to me.

sounds like gloinzz and knife using invs bridge to kite in com.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 08:07 AM

Thank You! I guess I couldn't dumb it down enough. I'm not very good at teaching special ED.

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 08:11 AM
i admit im staying awake to see how that shit stain defends himself

compulsion
11-26-2013, 08:19 AM

shits srs bidnezz.

So you would consider 2, maybe late 30s players to be a "large" "AE group". Though I guess from your point of view, that might be enough to do Nagafen.

They can easily AE the mobs because someone is obviously using low hp aggro, So no matter how much aggro they get from AEing the mobs down they will not be hit.

Low HP agro requires the player at low health to not get hit. Typically that is accomplished by kiting. In this case, they are just parking the player at low health(see Badger at 18% in 2nd screen) at a spot where the mobs cannot path to him. The mobs probably can't get onto the upper platform so they just twitch back and forth at the bottom of the ladder and never attack. That platform blocks LoS as well, so that explains why nothing casts.

This has nothing to do with AoE spells and nothing to do with agro. It is 100% just exploiting a deficiency in the pathing code for the zone in order to circumvent game mechanics / encounter design.

Tassador
11-26-2013, 08:23 AM
Ban these hackers please exp is so easy right no need for this shit....

Silent
11-26-2013, 08:49 AM
So you would consider 2, maybe late 30s players to be a "large" "AE group". Though I guess from your point of view, that might be enough to do Nagafen.

Low HP agro requires the player at low health to not get hit. Typically that is accomplished by kiting. In this case, they are just parking the player at low health(see Badger at 18% in 2nd screen) at a spot where the mobs cannot path to him. The mobs probably can't get onto the upper platform so they just twitch back and forth at the bottom of the ladder and never attack. That platform blocks LoS as well, so that explains why nothing casts.

This has nothing to do with AoE spells and nothing to do with agro. It is 100% just exploiting a deficiency in the pathing code for the zone in order to circumvent game mechanics / encounter design.

You do not have to explain to me how low hp kiting works, This however as you said is different. The person with low hp obviously cannot be hit due to pathing bugs it appears.

Ban these hackers please exp is so easy right no need for this shit....

You cant seriously think level 60's are getting any exp off these mobs, let alone plat. Although there IS plat to be made by looting the various gems, stackable runes, and goblin forged armor(and the occasional EoE, Idol, Stone of Morid, Gauntlets etc). You would require a porter bound there with 8 10 slot WR bags, literally porting to vendor and banking every few minutes.

The 'real money' to be made here is chardok faction and green goblin skins. You can obtain chardok faction by currently killing droga goblins. Once Velious goes live and you can use the goblin skins for even more faction thats when they become worth good plat. Which is why I am always glad to see when someone vendors 70-100 skins to a single vendor, Just stack them up on a banker and wait.

Smedy
11-26-2013, 08:50 AM
some bad players coming at me right here, watch me deal with em with 1 hand and with the other i

http://replygif.net/i/123.gif

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 08:51 AM
some bad players coming at me right here, watch me deal with em with 1 hand and with the other i

http://replygif.net/i/123.gif

D I R T Y W H I S T L E

Smedy
11-26-2013, 08:55 AM
more luck than exploits

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 08:57 AM
does this mean Prime cheated too?

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 09:01 AM
should of stayed with kimbo, fucking cheaters now my entire eqemu life is ruined!

Smedy
11-26-2013, 09:03 AM
sad to break it to you but were all running handpartytowels mq plugins

Tassador
11-26-2013, 09:12 AM
We need justice here some of us are doing it right... These fucks can afford a power level they just prefer to cheat.. Ban with justifications please.

Wawaka
11-26-2013, 09:15 AM
Everwhere theres swedes, theres exploits

Sektor
11-26-2013, 09:17 AM
LOL HPT just owned you Smedy, now sit back down son.

Tassador
11-26-2013, 09:18 AM
Zlatan ibrahimovic is an exploit.

compulsion
11-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Smedy like that priest that you read about in the news. Pillar of the community til he gets caught with a couple naked altarboys and it all starts to unravel.

So GMs, is this cool? Is this something where players who know that X+Y=Z is illegal are just trying to see if X+Y=A,B,C,.... which is of course well intentioned and for the betterment of the server?

Smedy
11-26-2013, 09:43 AM
illegal? was told to come cast spells by said witness protection user agatha, did as ordered by agatha

he was officer in azrael, i'm a simple member, i do as i am told, a clueless drone

Sektor
11-26-2013, 09:54 AM
LOL Smedy such a lying sack of shit haha got owned son sit down.

Why do you keep talking? Your whistle is scummy as fuck!

Colgate
11-26-2013, 09:59 AM
So GMs, is this cool? Is this something where players who know that X+Y=Z is illegal are just trying to see if X+Y=A,B,C,.... which is of course well intentioned and for the betterment of the server?
supreme?????

Smedy
11-26-2013, 10:03 AM
LOL Smedy such a lying sack of shit haha got owned son sit down.

Why do you keep talking? Your whistle is scummy as fuck!

calm down

and no i dont wanna meet you in rl you creepy faggot fuck

Sektor
11-26-2013, 10:05 AM
calm down

and no i dont wanna meet you in rl you creepy faggot fuck

Never asked to meet you irl don't hate haha you got caught and owned son lmao!!

Smedy
11-26-2013, 10:11 AM
if this is "getting owned" forumquest needs help

back in my day we had coach posting rl pics and me making gifs of supreme and his wife, why the fuck am i even talking to you scrub

now post something real and entertain me

Sektor
11-26-2013, 10:13 AM
if this is "getting owned" forumquest needs help

back in my day we had coach posting rl pics and me making gifs of supreme and his wife, why the fuck am i even talking to you scrub

now post something real and entertain me

Lol I heard you moved your AoN to another account after this proof of scummy whistle.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 10:15 AM
smedy@jonnyeriksson.com 9:14 am
stupid cunt

LOL HE MAD!

compulsion
11-26-2013, 10:41 AM
illegal? was told to come cast spells by said witness protection user agatha, did as ordered by agatha

he was officer in azrael, i'm a simple member, i do as i am told, a clueless drone

Haha, someone saw the writing on the wall. No wonder Silent was just trying to play this whole thing off as a simple low hp kite...

XiakenjaTZ
11-26-2013, 11:02 AM
It is pretty obvious the 4th person in that screenshot is HPT. Why else would he block out only 1 of the 4 people in the group.

XiakenjaTZ
11-26-2013, 11:03 AM
nevermind...

HippoNipple
11-26-2013, 11:07 AM
Jesus, so many scumbags on this server. One, people are obviously cheating. Two, how much time do you mother fuckers spend on trying to be friends with people so you can then try to screw them over? Can't trust any of these *****s on here.

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 11:27 AM
HPT is a computer scientist bros, you came at him and got dunked on, it happens.

Clearly our new friends have realized that X+Y=B.

Tassador
11-26-2013, 11:30 AM
Fuck your algebra. Let's use ENGRISH lvl 30ish wiz killing 200 lvl 30ish mobs. How is this A O fucking K. Ban those piece of shit.

Retti_
11-26-2013, 11:33 AM
eyes and ears in aimchat have led me to believe that smedy the brownwhistle, recently back from his suspension for twoboxing, has been abusing a popular sweedish mq plugin that he developed during his days hacking on vztz. this mq plugin being used on his character topdog makes you avoid being hit by mobs while still being able to cast spells on them. this enables him to aoe droga faction VERY efficiently.

see below for evidence of said exploitation by the twoboxing mq user smedy/topdog

ROFL

Sektor
11-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Fuck your algebra. Let's use ENGRISH lvl 30ish wiz killing 200 lvl 30ish mobs. How is this A O fucking K. Ban those piece of shit.

Agreed. Damn exploiters. I could of maxed my chardok faction in 3 hours but I spent 3 days doing it legit.

Twainz
11-26-2013, 11:44 AM
Agreed. Damn exploiters. I could of maxed my chardok faction in 3 hours but I spent 3 days doing it legit.

Buying characters is legit now? Do tell. tehehehe

compulsion
11-26-2013, 11:50 AM
HPT is a computer scientist bros, you came at him and got dunked on, it happens.

Clearly our new friends have realized that X+Y=B.

Such a great quote in your sig.

"They knew that by doing X+Y=A (A=Exploit)result. Nihilum knew that X+Y=A as well and tried to use X+B=C (C=dead boss) and ended up with X+B=A. All they can do is report it, die and try to reset or kill it."

Clearly these good citizens were merely documenting every possible coordinate on loc where a toon can be left and not be hit. They knew that leaving Badger at -1,057.64, +3,450.11 was an exploit. But there was no way to know that leaving Badger at -1,056.03, +3,450.70 was also an exploit. They were forced to just finish killing the entire dungeon and move on to the next set of coords.

Agatha
11-26-2013, 11:52 AM

hahahaha

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 11:56 AM
Worth saying again. Smedy you fucked with the true scientist bro.

Silent
11-26-2013, 12:01 PM
Haha, someone saw the writing on the wall. No wonder Silent was just trying to play this whole thing off as a simple low hp kite...

You......Are so stupid. Cannot tell if troll or srs with you. The picture says it all, There is NO WAY to low hp kite that many mobs in droga. Why do you think I said from the very first post with SS they were using the same little bridge to low hp aggro and AE everything down while never having to move. This is actually more SIMPLE then a low hp kite, Because you DONT KITE ANYTHING. Judging by the screenshot the goblins obviously cannot get up the ramp and they sit there allowing for them to be AE'd. Now crawl back to blue.

HippoNipple
11-26-2013, 12:08 PM
You......Are so stupid. Cannot tell if troll or srs with you. The picture says it all, There is NO WAY to low hp kite that many mobs in droga. Why do you think I said from the very first post with SS they were using the same little bridge to low hp aggro and AE everything down while never having to move. This is actually more SIMPLE then a low hp kite, Because you DONT KITE ANYTHING. Judging by the screenshot the goblins obviously cannot get up the ramp and they sit there allowing for them to be AE'd. Now crawl back to blue.

Settle down retard, the only reason this guy was saying this about you was because of your first comment. You obviously had no idea what you were talking about or did not have the mental capacity to express yourself correctly. You implied that low hp kiting doesn't allow a person to be hit and never mentioned exploiting pathing.

I would have let this go and I wouldn't have brought up that you are a retard if you didn't insist on being right over and over.

Smedy
11-26-2013, 12:12 PM

i wish i didnt have to play for 2 years to get 1 level 60, would be nice if you could just pay someone to get that shit, u feels?

also i've never gone beyond ready to attack to chardok, perhaps cuz i'm to legit to do this

krazyGlue
11-26-2013, 12:17 PM
im not sure how nizzar threw me into this shit. just because my corpse is there from farming eoe. doesn't mean I was involved. kick rocks fgt.

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 12:20 PM
http://s9.postimg.org/4p938pbkf/Baron_Sektor.jpg

heartbrand
11-26-2013, 12:21 PM
Everybody character got a price

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 12:22 PM
Everybody character got a price

Close to a coffee spit, g1

SamwiseRed
11-26-2013, 12:23 PM
i cannot be bought.

SamwiseRed
11-26-2013, 12:24 PM
http://www.therufus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/The-Untouchables.jpg

Sektor
11-26-2013, 12:26 PM

lol that's my new SIG.

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 12:26 PM
Name was erased to protect a possible RL identity used as AIM handle:

http://s15.postimg.org/3m16nnq97/Constanzad.png

And I thought today was going to be cold and rainy. It did rain today... forum gold.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/70/George_Costanza.jpg

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 12:27 PM
lol that's my new SIG.

You need to diamond bedazzle the text myspace whore style for full effect. That's not my department tho.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 12:28 PM
lol you left the part where smedy called me a stupid cunt. lolol rage issues

Feniggles
11-26-2013, 12:35 PM

Smedy
11-26-2013, 12:44 PM
First agatha (officer of azrael) and jupe (on mesochrist, also officer of azrael) try to get me banned (topdog) for following their orders by nuking exploited mobs, as the white knight i am i never did it more, thus my faction never went above ready to attack with chardok.

Second, Sektor is a known RMT kingpin, openly admits to rmt and laughs about it, very serial crime that should be punished by death

http://i.imgur.com/4wK2tfF.jpg

The riff raff rules have been broken, a sad day for all

Kraftwerk
11-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Who wants to do this later with me? We will get our Chardok factions to max ally for Velious and those sweet sweet spirit wracked cords and rings.

Kraftwerk
11-26-2013, 12:46 PM
We gotta do it fast + furious though to take advantage of exploit before it's gone.

karsten
11-26-2013, 12:49 PM
smedy you just posted a jpg with a penis on it, that's gross

karsten
11-26-2013, 12:52 PM
sorta can't believe you would do something like that

Smedy
11-26-2013, 12:56 PM
the riff raff is mostly about gyno and how he enjoys penises, this was ofcourse secret until ******on posted picture from said chat, nothing is sacred anymore

compulsion
11-26-2013, 01:00 PM
Settle down retard, the only reason this guy was saying this about you was because of your first comment. You obviously had no idea what you were talking about or did not have the mental capacity to express yourself correctly. You implied that low hp kiting doesn't allow a person to be hit and never mentioned exploiting pathing.

I would have let this go and I wouldn't have brought up that you are a retard if you didn't insist on being right over and over.

Silent is Agatha's brother, which is why he would downplay it as just another low hp kite, esp just before Smedy starts selling out Agatha and the rest of the exploit group(s). Though he does admit to prior exploitation originally.

you of all people should know full well details of this droga pathing exploit to kill 200-300 goblins at once.

Should proof be provided? Proof that damages all parties involved.

Now crawl back to blue.

Nope. Still red. Just as red as I was when you two were drafting tear filled quit posts over 50 corpses in lavastorm and not even sticking it out to help defend your rezzer. If I was blue I'd imagine I would be more interested in exploiting PvE, so I could get some PvE faction, so I could PvE better.

Agatha
11-26-2013, 01:03 PM
lol smedy so mad he got caught hard hahaha.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 01:18 PM
Who wants to do this later with me? We will get our Chardok factions to max ally for Velious and those sweet sweet spirit wracked cords and rings.

let's do et!

Twainz
11-26-2013, 01:20 PM
Is that Matthew Demarco talking smack to big smeddawg? How dare you sir. I would photo copy this receipt if GMs didn't already tell me they don't care about $ektor's RMTing.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Is that Matthew Demarco talking smack to big smeddawg? How dare you sir. I would photo copy this receipt if GMs didn't already tell me they don't care about $ektor's RMTing.

You guys trying to hard. Smedy caught red handed. Whistle scummy as fuck heeeheehehe.

Tassador
11-26-2013, 01:25 PM
Guys are going off course. Kid was hacking ban to preserve the integrity of the box.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Guys are going off course. Kid was hacking ban to preserve the integrity of the box.

This. Smedy needs to be suspended at the very least. Guy brags about how legit he is. Gets caught boxing then gets caught exploiting droga mobs to max his faction.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 01:32 PM
lol funny thread.

SamwiseRed
11-26-2013, 01:47 PM
LOL

forumquest is the real breakfast of champions.

Pudge
11-26-2013, 01:48 PM
o shit sons

and here i did all my (still only dubious....) chardok faction legit style

SamwiseRed
also Klawitter is a weird last name, wut the fuck is dat?

Handpartytowel
smedy the brownwhistle

http://i.imgur.com/T8aGHB5.jpg

Retti_
11-26-2013, 01:53 PM
also Klawitter is a weird last name, wut the fuck is dat?

Got a name change for Ever quest immersion I wanted to be known as my halfling

Supreme Idiot
11-26-2013, 01:55 PM

Naw naw, Smedy don't 2box he's a saint. clean whistles unite.

Agatha
11-26-2013, 01:57 PM

hahahahaha

Retti_
11-26-2013, 01:59 PM
Loooool

Sektor
11-26-2013, 02:02 PM
lmfao not even cast can save you Smedy the Scumlord.

k9quaint
11-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Zade just needs to peep that platform every time Azrael alts are in there for more than 5 minutes.
Simple. Solved.

Derubael
11-26-2013, 02:30 PM
I don't know why you guys expect us to hand out bans for something that's posted in rants and flames.

Not a single one of you has submitted a petition regarding any of this, yet you expect us to read through this thread and do something about it. Submit a petition with your evidence, then we will work this out.

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 02:30 PM
That post was in Smedy's favor not sure why offense taken.

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 02:33 PM
I don't know why you guys expect us to hand out bans for something that's posted in rants and flames.

Not a single one of you has submitted a petition regarding any of this, yet you expect us to read through this thread and do something about it. Submit a petition with your evidence, then we will work this out.

In the community's opinion, ousting the scum has proven to be a more effective form fo justice than seeking bans/suspensions from the staff.

If anyone disagrees (that isn't staff), feel free to tell me where and why I'm wrong.

Objective answer, to an objective question.

Players are catching players, and dispensing their own form of justice.

Derubael
11-26-2013, 02:38 PM
In the community's opinion, ousting the scum has proven to be a more effective form fo justice than seeking bans/suspensions from the staff.

If anyone disagrees (that isn't staff), feel free to tell me where and why I'm wrong.

Objective answer, to an objective question.

Players are catching players, and dispensing their own form of justice.

I am ok with this, but if there's bugs/exploits that need to be fixed, the only way that's going to happen is if nilbog see's it in the petition/exploit forum.

Not saying don't put it up in RnF and grief the offenders off the box, but definitely let us know through the proper channels so we can do something about it.

Agatha
11-26-2013, 02:40 PM
yea but i dont really wat to see anyone banned, unless they are duping imo. the people caught shouldnt be punished severly since the whole server does it.

people say oh if they arnt punished then everyone is going to do it. To late, EVERYONE already does it.

big mouth chew
11-26-2013, 02:46 PM

unfortunatly since this was posted in RnF instead of a petition nothing will happen
sploiters prosper
burn it down

big mouth chew
11-26-2013, 02:47 PM
can they please ban all these cheaters??????
all of them
goddamn

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Ya "everyone does it" is such a great thing for box integrity.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 03:03 PM
yea but i dont really wat to see anyone banned, unless they are duping imo. the people caught shouldnt be punished severly since the whole server does it.

people say oh if they arnt punished then everyone is going to do it. To late, EVERYONE already does it.

Actually. Not everyone does it. More people don't then do. Not everyone feels like they have to cheat in a 15 y/o game. Grown men cheating in a game so they can feel better about themselves by having a pixel advantage on others is sad.

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 03:07 PM
im not sure how nizzar threw me into this shit. just because my corpse is there from farming eoe. doesn't mean I was involved. kick rocks fgt.

because sickpuppy suddenly got chardok faction, along with silikten,jezibell and some other people that were doing it apparently.

Exploiting faggot.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 03:08 PM
unfortunatly since this was posted in RnF instead of a petition nothing will happen
sploiters prosper
burn it down

Actually I petitioned on 2 different days about it.

Retti_
11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Sick puppy corpses scattered in every zone of norrath

Guy needs to L2play

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 03:12 PM
because sickpuppy suddenly got chardok faction, along with silikten,jezibell and some other people that were doing it apparently.

Exploiting faggot.

Most likely. Sickpuppy is the only other person I see hanging out in the same exact exploit spot the others use. I was actually going to bring him up too, but I didn't get him in a Screenshot.

Derubael
11-26-2013, 03:21 PM
Actually I petitioned on 2 different days about it.

Didn't have anything in the petition/exploit forum until 8:30 this morning. That's where this stuff needs to go if you want something done about it, not a /petition in game.

Not trying to call you out for doing something wrong, just saying we need the heads up to be in the right place.

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 03:27 PM
Didn't have anything in the petition/exploit forum until 8:30 this morning. That's where this stuff needs to go if you want something done about it, not a /petition in game.

Not trying to call you out for doing something wrong, just saying we need the heads up to be in the right place.

Ahh Ok thank you. I might have made a mistake submitting the first one a few days ago, since you guys have always been great with being on top of stuff in the past. Much appreciated on the help.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 03:27 PM
All the GMs need to do is check the droga logs. Every person on it should be punished including Scumlord Smedy.

lite
11-26-2013, 03:30 PM

Exploiting faggot.

I remember when Tune and Nizzar were doing this in Droga all day, the day before Arzak's patch went Live to "fix" Chardok faction the day after Azazel started doing Royals.

Out of nowhere Chardok faction is too easy to acquire. People always were curious why noone ever felt this way for the months nihilum had been farming them. Coincidences.... more luck than exploit

That was a good thread.

Twainz
11-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Exploiting faggot.

Didn't you exploit pathing over lava in VP for a year straight? Didn't you also pull dragons onto the "DO NOT KILL HERE" ledge in VP after being told not to? Aren't you also apart of the Naggy wall kill exploiting Nihilum? tehehe

Tassador
11-26-2013, 03:38 PM
All the GMs need to do is check the droga logs. Every person on it should be punished including Scumlord Smedy.

If this is possible justice may be served...

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 03:39 PM
I remember when Tune and Nizzar were doing this in Droga all day, the day before Arzak's patch went Live to "fix" Chardok faction the day after Azazel started doing Royals.

Out of nowhere Chardok faction is too easy to acquire. People always were curious why noone ever felt this way for the months nihilum had been farming them. Coincidences.... more luck than exploit

That was a good thread.

We were doing our faction at the zone in along with monk pullers and an enchanter casting aoe stuns.

You know, the legit way

compulsion
11-26-2013, 03:41 PM
I am ok with this, but if there's bugs/exploits that need to be fixed, the only way that's going to happen is if nilbog see's it in the petition/exploit forum.

Not saying don't put it up in RnF and grief the offenders off the box, but definitely let us know through the proper channels so we can do something about it.

Name and shame. This shit is gold compared to what would ***maybe*** happen if this went through what you call the right channels. As it stands now, you will fix the pathing problem and no one will get punished. Which is pretty much the exact same thing that would happen if it was reported and kept under wraps.

More power to you guys for stepping up and being GMs. I appreciate the help I got when the server crashed and somehow half of our group's corpses ended up under the world. But after 2 years of playing here, the proper channels are basically a toilet. Put whatever it is in there, pull the lever, and watch it disappear forever.

RnF evidence is still evidence. Everyone, including you, knows exactly what is going on in those screens. The people involved are even copping to it. The only reason to keep it off of a public forum is because it will embarrass the staff, again, when nothing gets done, again. At least this way, everyone knows who has to cheat to compete on what is basically a nostalgia server.

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Quick, they caught us exploiting -- its time to forumquest and say they exploited it too! to arms brothers! forumquest it up!

Colgate
11-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Name and shame. This shit is gold compared to what would ***maybe*** happen if this went through what you call the right channels. As it stands now, you will fix the pathing problem and no one will get punished. Which is pretty much the exact same thing that would happen if it was reported and kept under wraps.

More power to you guys for stepping up and being GMs. I appreciate the help I got when the server crashed and somehow half of our group's corpses ended up under the world. But after 2 years of playing here, the proper channels are basically a toilet. Put whatever it is in there, pull the lever, and watch it disappear forever.

RnF evidence is still evidence. Everyone, including you, knows exactly what is going on in those screens. The people involved are even copping to it. The only reason to keep it off of a public forum is because it will embarrass the staff, again, when nothing gets done, again. At least this way, everyone knows who has to cheat to compete on what is basically a nostalgia server.

one of the better posts i've seen in a long time

Colgate
11-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Exploiting faggot.

o u real funny

real funny

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 04:01 PM
one of the better posts i've seen in a long time

Pretty much. If you want an advantage you should cheat here is what people have learned.

What should be the case is if you want all the accounts you are a primary user on to be banned, you should cheat here.

lite
11-26-2013, 04:01 PM
We were doing our faction at the zone in along with monk pullers and an enchanter casting aoe stuns.

You know, the legit way

I love the part where you don't even try and deny the fact that Arzak was supplying you with exactly when the patch was going to occur. Nor the fact that Nihilum ... I MEAN ARZAK decided faction needed to be changed the day after AZ does royals. Months of nihilum farming them and for some reason the idea just didn't occur.

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 04:04 PM
wtf are you even talking about you little schizophrenic fuck?

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Lite has caught the tiger by its toe

Something'Witty
its time to forumquest and say they exploited it too! to arms brothers! forumquest it up!

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Im+not+a+brony....+but+_f943a0abcd469691ccbac14de6 705935.gif

HeisChuck
ya I love the "put it thru the right channels" nonsense that goes on around here, like that would change the facts or what the screenshot shows

bunch of hogwash:D:D

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Azrael caught exploiting bad pathing to gain chardok faction/platinum pieces without any risk, start blaming faction developer for a random patch.

makes sense.

What else you got?

Andis
11-26-2013, 04:06 PM

Exploiting faggot.

lolol nizzar crying about exploits?

oh the irony.

<Nihilum> exploiting since 1999

Nirgon
11-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Only THE DAWG can save them in Chardok now bros

lite
11-26-2013, 04:08 PM
wtf are you even talking about you little schizophrenic fuck?

you and tune exploiting droga, arzak the faction dev making a decision related to chardok factions the day after azrael does royals.... you know, that thread you participated in ?

XiakenjaTZ
11-26-2013, 04:08 PM
1) Its photoshopped...
2) It was a long time ago. Warnings were handed out.
3) 4th person in that group was Agatha

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 04:10 PM
you and tune exploiting droga, arzak the faction dev making a decision related to chardok factions the day after azrael does royals.... you know, that thread you participated in ?

Quick! They found out were exploiting in droga.

Better tell everyone they exploited too as our main defense.

Quick peons! more post about them exploiting! back me up brothers!

Something'Witty
11-26-2013, 04:11 PM
arzak the faction dev making a decision related to chardok factions the day after azrael does royals

https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380336583/694801.gif

HeisChuck
11-26-2013, 04:11 PM
1) Its photoshopped...
2) It was a long time ago. Warnings were handed out.
3) 4th person in that group was Agatha

See this is exactly why the "right channels" which the GM's prefer doesn't work for the community. Nothing would of come of this, and the person who submitted it would think the server is even more corrupt. Not to mention those with the dirty whistles wouldn't be aired out.

Silikten
11-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Quick, they caught us exploiting -- its time to forumquest and say they exploited it too! to arms brothers! forumquest it up!

You mean like how you didn't exploit VP???? After eating a GUILD WIDE one week suspension???

Your guild is based upon exploiting. Even after two years of farming this server, not one bug fix was reported until other people starting reporting them. Nihilum is filled with dirty whistles led by the second place winner nizzar whose whistle is made from pure dirt.

feelers?

lite
11-26-2013, 04:14 PM
Tune had his cleric banned for boxing... you guys make a big deal about boxing.

HPT actively compiles MQ for your guild and was banned for it, you acuse Colgate of cheating to win BoTB after you had already lost to master nothxu anyways.

You exploit from nagafen to VP and god knows what else, you complain about exploits in droga a few weeks later.

keep calling it more luck than exploits and stay out of threads with that dirty whistle

Colgate
11-26-2013, 04:15 PM
second place winner nizzar

third*

HippoNipple
11-26-2013, 04:16 PM
Jesus this server blows. Too bad the game I like is filled with a bunch of nerd bitches and retarded burnouts.

lite
11-26-2013, 04:17 PM
dude, that fucking sig

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 04:18 PM
Need more peons to forumquest it up. Azrael not looking good, they need back up

HippoNipple
11-26-2013, 04:20 PM
dude, that fucking sig

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/are_1d4be9_2419547.gif?w=354&h=201

Silent
11-26-2013, 04:37 PM

No need to go out of the way to call yourself a retard, Anyone who reads my post its clear I was referring to the original screenshot as to 'why' someone could not be hit low hp kiting(standing actually) in that spot at droga. Not sorry you fail at comprehending.

Silent
11-26-2013, 04:38 PM
But nice gifs, ftw.

SamwiseRed
11-26-2013, 04:46 PM

imo any character that has zoned into Droga should be permabanned.

heartbrand
11-26-2013, 04:52 PM

You know, the legit way

I can vouch I was there doing this it hurt my fingers

heartbrand
11-26-2013, 04:53 PM
Tune had his cleric banned for boxing... you guys make a big deal about boxing.

HPT actively compiles MQ for your guild and was banned for it, you acuse Colgate of cheating to win BoTB after you had already lost to master nothxu anyways.

You exploit from nagafen to VP and god knows what else, you complain about exploits in droga a few weeks later.

keep calling it more luck than exploits and stay out of threads with that dirty whistle

Actively compiels MQ? Wut? Lol?

Silent
11-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Factioning droga solo or even with a partner one or two goblins at a time is painstakingly slow, But can still be done to get non-kos. Obv being able to kill 300-400 goblins in one pull is a huge one up on the amount of time it takes, since your waiting on respawns only and nothing else. Either way don't want to see smedy banned for this hence RnF I suppose?

Retti_
11-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Exploiters sicken me

Azrael has to exploit green mobs that's real sad. Hopefully Sundawg fixes this pathing issue and makes green agro work as intended I'm Droga ASAP!

Smedy
11-26-2013, 05:11 PM
***** please, if you think anyone gives a shit about this you're crazy

check my faction on topdog, never was close to out of KOS with chardok, grasping for straws here

simply untouchable jesus

glad you bros want me banned tho, then you talk nice to me in tells about my videos, god damn fanboys, especially that sektor guy sending me tells and friendinvites on every single social network talking about "hooking up"

that's it, i'm contacting the police and filing a restraining order on that guy, he cray cray

Smedy
11-26-2013, 05:12 PM
i should quote the guy im talking too, forumquesting hard from bed

HippoNipple
11-26-2013, 05:15 PM

The guy "didn't understand" what you were saying because you didn't say what you wanted to. I get that everyone knows there is a pathing bug, just explaining why people don't understand what you say so you don't have to rage in caps next time.

Retti_
11-26-2013, 05:18 PM
http://farm1.staticflickr.com/45/146365770_fdbfe5bdaa_z.jpg?zz=1

Nizzarr
11-26-2013, 05:21 PM
***** please, if you think anyone gives a shit about this you're crazy

check my faction on topdog, never was close to out of KOS with chardok, grasping for straws here

simply untouchable jesus

glad you bros want me banned tho, then you talk nice to me in tells about my videos, god damn fanboys, especially that sektor guy sending me tells and friendinvites on every single social network talking about "hooking up"

that's it, i'm contacting the police and filing a restraining order on that guy, he cray cray

Retti_
11-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Didnt he just get off suspension for 2 box powerleveling. Real criminal mentality.

Sektor
11-26-2013, 06:18 PM
lol Scumlord Smedy going off the deep end.

Colgate
11-26-2013, 06:44 PM
i'm getting griefed off forumquest by really awful threads

they start out promising but you guys ruin it with shitty forumquesting

shit's boring and unfunny, step it up

maverixdamighty
11-26-2013, 07:08 PM

did you leave the thread after being shown your limited knowledge of game mechanics?

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 07:14 PM
did you leave the thread after being shown your limited knowledge of game mechanics?

Not really...
Not my fault its hard for you to comprehend the simple points trying to be put across in this post. Its ok. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard about it.

maverixdamighty
11-26-2013, 07:20 PM
Not really...
Not my fault its hard for you to comprehend the simple points trying to be put across in this post. Its ok. Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard about it.

yes we understand you like to make posts crying for gms when you don't understand basic game mechanics. mission accomplished!

Nune
11-26-2013, 07:35 PM
HPT and Sektor crying for someone to get banned for dirty whistle activities..

Isn't that the pizza calling the kettle a blooming onion?

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 07:38 PM
yes we understand you like to make posts crying for gms when you don't understand basic game mechanics. mission accomplished!

"We"? Oh, you are one of those guys who tries to act like there is a group of people behind him when on the losing end of an argument. Pretty sure I am just replying to you and pretty sure you are the one that is lost...

Go fap some more to burnt out ass Katie Holmes.

k9quaint
11-26-2013, 08:00 PM
At least Azrael admitted to exploiting in Droga. That is the first step towards redemption.

maverixdamighty
11-26-2013, 08:19 PM
"We"? Oh, you are one of those guys who tries to act like there is a group of people behind him when on the losing end of an argument. Pretty sure I am just replying to you and pretty sure you are the one that is lost...

Go fap some more to burnt out ass Katie Holmes.

pretty sure screen shots were posted to even educate your uninformed ass...

katie holmes isn't there for sex appeal it's a joke you wouldn't understand from the blue server, k thx bai

Bardalicious
11-26-2013, 08:28 PM

1. Nobody low hp kited on live, can't blame someone for not knowing the mechanic.
2. Moot point since a pathing exploit needs to be used to make it work down there...

Tassador
11-26-2013, 09:00 PM
good thread

although a little scary to see all these posts on a weekday from 3-8am

whats wrong with some of you

There are hackers hacking the fuck out of red and your concern with time. You sir are a jerk!

Hateraid
11-26-2013, 09:43 PM
pretty sure screen shots were posted to even educate your uninformed ass...

katie holmes isn't there for sex appeal it's a joke you wouldn't understand from the blue server, k thx bai

Never played a day of blue in my life... Your reads are sure on point. Don't ever participate in something where you need any type of problem solving skills. Your life will me much easier.

Feniggles
11-27-2013, 02:02 AM
bump for scumlord smedy

Sektor
11-27-2013, 02:03 AM
bump for scumlord smedy

Combobreaker
11-27-2013, 02:09 AM
oh noes

Smedy
11-27-2013, 02:14 AM

pras, new sig
ty

Nizzarr
11-27-2013, 02:28 AM
good morning smedy

karsten
11-27-2013, 02:31 AM
good morning everyone

Derubael
11-27-2013, 02:58 AM

ITT: 2 screenshots posted. Obviously there are more.

In petition forum: 1 edited, blanked out screenshot 'proving' whats going on. no logs, no additional screenshots. One short, quick explanation, and some stpuid as fuck witness protection bullshit screenshot. Nothing else.

And you wonder why we don't do anything about it....?

Help me help you.

Smedy
11-27-2013, 03:10 AM
jupe is such a retard he would send a screenshot of his own brother exploiting droga while wearing a officer tag of said guild, also jupe was on mesochrist thus the screenshots from mesochrist pov.

these *****s so dumb they don't even know how to shoot straight without hitting their own, but i guess when you field 70% of the server population into your raid force, it's hard to only hit the enemy, nawmean?

jesus, get better at forumquest and preferably everquest as well

TOODLES

Silent
11-27-2013, 03:46 AM
Smedy why you getting so upset, its forumquest bro. You fling shit at me and Agatha all day long because your simply bored at work and looking to start drama, despite the fact never had any issues with you. I put up with all the shit talk for you to start drama long enough when things started getting too personal. Pictures found their way into RnF because shit is null and void as GMs have said before since it didn't go through proper channels. Plus I didn't want to see anyone banned for a one time thing when only one person knew the mechanics from start.

HOWEVER the people who have been abusing the fuck out of this exploit(In and out of Azrael) that all of a sudden have chardok faction because they lost one of their main pullers who could be on 24/7 since pudge or brobb's mage is not always available to pull royals is disgusting. Shit happened, You didn't really know how it worked, neither did I til afterwards. But we both know who did know how to work it since after hours of farming goblins slowly to get an extra royals puller in comes a saviour and has this nifty little trick to kill them all in a few AE's

ps - I don't see Agatha there do you? Also when was Agatha's mage ever a officer of Azrael? AFAIK since we left Heresy both Jupe AND Agatha were unguilded or in another guild. Don't hate bro, I am just bored and having some fun at work naw mean? Friends? <3

JayN
11-27-2013, 03:50 AM
damn i gotta start doing this, im calling dibs on blue 2am-4am

Smedy
11-27-2013, 04:18 AM
Smedy why you getting so upset, its forumquest bro. You fling shit at me and Agatha all day long because your simply bored at work and looking to start drama, despite the fact never had any issues with you. I put up with all the shit talk for you to start drama long enough when things started getting too personal. Pictures found their way into RnF because shit is null and void as GMs have said before since it didn't go through proper channels. Plus I didn't want to see anyone banned for a one time thing when only one person knew the mechanics from start.

HOWEVER the people who have been abusing the fuck out of this exploit(In and out of Azrael) that all of a sudden have chardok faction because they lost one of their main pullers who could be on 24/7 since pudge or brobb's mage is not always available to pull royals is disgusting. Shit happened, You didn't really know how it worked, neither did I til afterwards. But we both know who did know how to work it since after hours of farming goblins slowly to get an extra royals puller in comes a saviour and has this nifty little trick to kill them all in a few AE's

ps - I don't see Agatha there do you? Also when was Agatha's mage ever a officer of Azrael? AFAIK since we left Heresy both Jupe AND Agatha were unguilded or in another guild. Don't hate bro, I am just bored and having some fun at work naw mean? Friends? <3

wait wut, i talk shit about you? but i never said anything i only openly made a post about how retarded the op was for thinking it was mq and applying it to hpt for extra lulz, anyone falling for my post about hpt developing a plugin that would do the faction thing in droga is retarded, i expected you to realize this with your "botnet" background (which i have debunked since way back ofcourse).

You're the one being upset sending 3 months old screenshots you took when you played mesochrist trying to get me banned for following your dirty orders as an officer of that guild.

As for the faction recently gained by Azrael, i can't talk for em cuz i haven't been on in awhile, but i'm sure they didn't do this, as i've heard powered talk about how "he only needs 2 more days of droga" to complete his factionquest. If he was doing this, i'm sure he wouldn't need more then 3 hours.

I'm awaiting your zero day exploits to hit my webserver this afternoon, i hope you're using 9000 proxies.

Jezibell
11-27-2013, 04:46 AM
All hustle, no luck

Complexity
11-27-2013, 05:18 AM

Uhhh I do see Agatha there. Your fucking ability to black shit out is terrible. GG fucking idiots.

Silikten
11-27-2013, 05:29 AM

Definitely see "Agatha beings to cast a spell" in orange on the first chat box. Also see "Agatha" in group window. Classic post w/o previewing.

Tassador
11-27-2013, 08:06 AM
Logged on last night saw trypp the hacker talking in ooc logged off. All of this guy work is caca he is a hacking piece of shit hope someone bans you and all your chars. You get caught you must own up box integerity obviously in jeopardy with this clown still around

Salem Orchid
11-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Bump for pill popper bans on Agatha/Thumperx and Push/Jupe, it's disgusting the abuse they put this server through. I had to work to grind my faction in CHardok thus im still scowling, and these guys just get too sploit away here?>

compulsion
11-27-2013, 10:17 AM
ITT: 2 screenshots posted. Obviously there are more.

In petition forum: 1 edited, blanked out screenshot 'proving' whats going on. no logs, no additional screenshots. One short, quick explanation, and some stpuid as fuck witness protection bullshit screenshot. Nothing else.

And you wonder why we don't do anything about it....?

Help me help you.

Screen 1 shows 2 mid 30s killing a hundred goblins.
A player admits it is a pathing glitch and threatens to reveal dirt on several people who have abused it.
Another screen gets posted of a bunch of buffless players doing the exact same thing in the exact same spot.
More talk about how many people have used it.

Just think of Red99 as the car...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqrnif_the-big-lebowski-special-edition-clip-impound_shortfilms

Don't do anything. Why would it even matter? Any one of the players involved has 3-5 accounts. Azrael it may cost an epic, but if a Nihilum player gets banned they are back with a new name and epic in 2 weeks.

No one bought the game or paid for game time. XP so easy 1-60 can be done in a month or so by a casual in mid range gear. I can't even imagine how fast a wizard could do 50-60 with epic + manastone(2.8 mins to do 0 to full mana) or a druid with lumi staff. I did 1-52 in 23h with a bard, and that was with a cleric slowing me down from 40-45.

Red *has* been turned into counterstrike with elves(AoNs for participation anyone?), and EQ game code is too vulnerable to 3rd party programs to bother defending. Just let us police ourselves like we have been for the last 2 years. In a month another exploit just like this will get posted, or another video of someone using MQ. It won't change anything, but we will get a more accurate perception of the quality of our little red community.

Dullah
11-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Being that its so horrible, you should probably leave and never come back. To do otherwise would compromise a man of such great integrity.

Tassador
11-27-2013, 11:19 AM
Being that its so horrible, you should probably leave and never come back. To do otherwise would compromise a man of such great integrity.

Not shocking that this vaginal back wash missed the point.

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 11:33 AM

Have you or any of the devs visited this area of Droga and tried to reproduce the exploit yet?

That's where I would start if I was one of Rogean's deputies.

compulsion
11-27-2013, 11:42 AM

This place still has its merits for passing ~5 hours a week for me.

I'm sure it still has its merits for passing ~25 hours a week for you while you work on 60 #5(+).

To each their own right?

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 11:56 AM
Further, here's how this kinda shit went on live:

"Was this a minor or major problem caused?" Based on this you'd get a warning or suspension. If you had a few previous suspensions, then it would result in a ban.

Given Smedy's scenario (if he is in fact guilty), he'd walk with a warning.

Everyone else shown blowing up mobs in this spot would get a suspension too. Whether or not they were exploiting.

I got a warning for "training" a skeleton on a 30+ warrior in Nektulos forest when I was just running through. The GMs went black and white on the laws, it was stupid sometimes, but its better an innocent man gets an occasional warning than someone who is routeinly seen in situations like this gets a pass.

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Edit/Double: Everyone shown blowing up mobs there would get a warning, or suspension if multiple warnings, or ban if multiple suspensions.

Sektor
11-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Scumlord Smedy writing essays confirmed jimmues rusted. Smiling hard right now, feelers??

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 12:08 PM
Further, here's how this kinda shit went on live:

"Was this a minor or major problem caused?" Based on this you'd get a warning or suspension. If you had a few previous suspensions, then it would result in a ban.

Given Smedy's scenario (if he is in fact guilty), he'd walk with a warning.

Everyone else shown blowing up mobs in this spot would get a suspension too. Whether or not they were exploiting.

I got a warning for "training" a skeleton on a 30+ warrior in Nektulos forest when I was just running through. The GMs went black and white on the laws, it was stupid sometimes, but its better an innocent man gets an occasional warning than someone who is routeinly seen in situations like this gets a pass.

Naw big Lady Daegarmo was noble and humble and would never toss out suspensions like dat

Smedy
11-27-2013, 12:08 PM
with your education level this would be an essay, feelers me?

karsten
11-27-2013, 12:47 PM
http://gifatron.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/george-pissed.gif

Dullah
11-27-2013, 01:00 PM
This place still has its merits for passing ~5 hours a week for me.

I'm sure it still has its merits for passing ~25 hours a week for you while you work on 60 #5(+).

To each their own right?

I've ever only had 2 level 60s in my 2 years playere here, but thanks for confirming my suspicions that your personal knowledge concerning red99 was derived solely from the mental midgets that dwell on these forums.

Sektor
11-27-2013, 01:07 PM
with your education level this would be an essay, feelers me?

Did you ever add yourself to the list of traitors/sellouts yet? Smiling hard right meow.

Agatha
11-27-2013, 01:45 PM
just fyi smedy, i dont look down on u for this. It's really not a big deal. I think the majority of the population has done this at one time or another.

Kraftwerk
11-27-2013, 01:59 PM
I'm doin it as we speak. Cruise control to max ally!!! Ty 4 thread goog advice on fractioning for dummies.

lite
11-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Definitely see "Agatha beings to cast a spell" in orange on the first chat box. Also see "Agatha" in group window. Classic post w/o previewing.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5471/9062800860_57068b621b.jpg

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Naw big Lady Daegarmo was noble and humble and would never toss out suspensions like dat

Lady D never dealt with a player directly outside of a botb that I knew of.

Would be more like a GM and not a guide.

A guide would usually witness it, then report to a GM to handle.

And yes, there was guilt by association. You learned your lesson to stay away from shit bags.

IE: If you were in a group sucking in xp while someone was exploiting pathing? Same punishment. If you helped transfer items from a stripped account? Same punishment.

lite
11-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Pras Powered and Sickpuppy for taking the few days to duo faction the right way. Which only would have taken a day or so the way nilly enjoyed it when only Nihilum was doing Royals. Soon as someone else did them, for some reason Nihilum's developper Arzak decided the faction was too easy to acquire and changed it.

Perhaps Agatha wouldn't have resorted to this cheating if it wasn't because his soon to be guildy made getting that faction such a pain, simply because another guild did it.

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Nilberg is gonna spear you if you keep that shit up Lite.

Just sayin'.

Colgate
11-27-2013, 02:35 PM
losing a forum account ain't no thang

sundawg is a faggot and should be removed from staff like xzerion was; he's doing the exact same thing with nihilum

hagard
11-27-2013, 02:38 PM
All these black knights on r99

Pudge
11-27-2013, 02:42 PM

Can even make out "Agatha Christie <Azrael>" between the jumble of mob names. Zoom in just to the left of Topdog (I'm on my phone so this was easy).

Nirgon
11-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Think Nilbog was pretty clear about forum + in game account last time for bringin up the Dawg. Dunno just tryna be helpful to the pals.

Retti_
11-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Pbaoe in a dungeon? Disgusted at Lite for ordering his guides to cheat. Should ban all officers and suspend all members.

Holey
11-27-2013, 02:48 PM
damn that looks like a bad paint job LOL

lite
11-27-2013, 03:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EkdzrsM.jpg

In the event screenshots will now start being taken in as evidence, Here's nilly training us tuesday during Naggy in order to take it. I got a lot more of Jizzar training ... yes I know, no surprise. But yeah, if SS's get anything done. Boy, do I have something for you.

lite
11-27-2013, 03:10 PM
So lucky I'd just reformatted and didn't have my fraps installed. Next time you won't be so lucky.

Retti_
11-27-2013, 03:10 PM
Damn Lite you are worse at forum quest than you are at everquest

Didn't know was possibru

k9quaint
11-27-2013, 03:31 PM

In the event screenshots will now start being taken in as evidence, Here's nilly training us tuesday during Naggy in order to take it. I got a lot more of Jizzar training ... yes I know, no surprise. But yeah, if SS's get anything done. Boy, do I have something for you.

That looks like a fight at Naggy where you are training Nihilum. Enjoy your ban.

Nizzarr
11-27-2013, 03:34 PM
how many characters were you boxing there lite? couldnt possible fraps with that many virtual machine running

Silent
11-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Can even make out "Agatha Christie <Azrael>" between the jumble of mob names. Zoom in just to the left of Topdog (I'm on my phone so this was easy).

Too bad Agatha wasn't in Azrael the entire time that Azrael was reborn and we were killing dragons, Nor was jupe. So this so called "azrael" tag you think you see, is false.

As for nagafen, How are a bunch of level 60 non FD tanks going to train naggy? They ran up with a few kobolds on them by the looks of it, meaning THEY HAD AGGRO on the train not you. So the train never hit you, Yet you blame them for training you...Interesting. Btw did Pooxi leave u guys again? has less then 1 day on his corpse rotting away in a certain plane or does everyone still have access to him?

iiNGloriouS
11-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Too bad Agatha wasn't in Azrael the entire time that Azrael was reborn and we were killing dragons, Nor was jupe. So this so called "azrael" tag you think you see, is false.

As for nagafen, How are a bunch of level 60 non FD tanks going to train naggy? They ran up with a few kobolds on them by the looks of it, meaning THEY HAD AGGRO on the train not you. So the train never hit you, Yet you blame them for training you...Interesting. Btw did Pooxi leave u guys again? has less then 1 day on his corpse rotting away in a certain plane or does everyone still have access to him?

I am about 90% sure that the train did hit us as Thumperx ate shit about 5 seconds after this SS was taken. Real scummy that you guys have to train and exploit in order to get anything done on this, as Agatha calls it, 14 year old elf sim.

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 04:35 PM

dude, you routinely three and four box stfu LOL

vouss
11-27-2013, 05:01 PM
How hard would it be for a level 60 non FD class to hit Nagafen and get banished

maverixdamighty
11-27-2013, 05:17 PM
dude, you routinely three and four box stfu LOL

and that has what to do with training? idiot.

Retti_
11-27-2013, 05:18 PM
Tell us more about your exploits and knowledge on how train w non fd classes

Cheaters

Dacuk
11-27-2013, 05:22 PM
ps - I don't see Agatha there do you? Also when was Agatha's mage ever a officer of Azrael?

Lol for some reason I used to think June was intelligent. Then I just read this. Hehehe.

Pretty funny someone posted this trying to flame az and it's showing current nihilum members. Oh r99 so entertaining always

maverixdamighty
11-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Tell us more about your exploits and knowledge on how train w non fd classes

Cheaters

you can train with any class just gotta eat the death as he did....

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 06:08 PM
and that has what to do with training? idiot.

It has to do with the fact that Lite prolly leads the red server in petitions created, posts crying about exploiting / MQing / boxing and what not, points the finger at everyone else, but yet has one of the dirtiest whistles on the box. It would be like A-Rod yelling at Braun about steroid use and how he is bad for the sport. Sry u 2 dumb to get dat.

Colgate
11-27-2013, 06:11 PM
to be fair you cant really compare boxing to exploits/hacks considering boxing would actually help the server

Sektor
11-27-2013, 06:12 PM
It has to do with the fact that Lite prolly leads the red server in petitions created, posts crying about exploiting / MQing / boxing and what not, points the finger at everyone else, but yet has one of the dirtiest whistles on the box. It would be like A-Rod yelling at Braun about steroid use and how he is bad for the sport. Sry u 2 dumb to get dat.

lol

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 06:20 PM
to be fair you cant really compare boxing to exploits/hacks considering boxing would actually help the server

It puts those who follow the rules and don't box at a hugeeeee disadvantage. I could solo fungi tunics for my whole guild like brainz (minus the giving to guild part) if I broke the rules like some of these guys and boxed. It would make porting far easier like lite does with cheesey and chubs. It would make raids far easier with cleric boxes. It would trivialize a lot of the most difficult things about red99. But since I choose to follow the rules it places me at a disadvantage versus those who don't.

Andis
11-27-2013, 06:22 PM
I would have to agree with that post

it does put people who follow the rules at a disadvantage

gotta keep it classic tho, no box rule, and hard exp

vlassic

Agatha
11-27-2013, 06:46 PM
(minus the giving to guild part) .

gave good chuckle, anyone up for raiding sky to give to ranger who doesnt attend any other raids than sky bow raids? PST

Sektor
11-27-2013, 06:48 PM
It puts those who follow the rules and don't box at a hugeeeee disadvantage. I could solo fungi tunics for my whole guild like brainz (minus the giving to guild part) if I broke the rules like some of these guys and boxed. It would make porting far easier like lite does with cheesey and chubs. It would make raids far easier with cleric boxes. It would trivialize a lot of the most difficult things about red99. But since I choose to follow the rules it places me at a disadvantage versus those who don't.

Great post, +1 for big HB

Andis
11-27-2013, 06:50 PM
Sektorx skill in dick-sucking has just increased (201)

Colgate
11-27-2013, 07:00 PM

agreed, but the fault moreso lies in the lack of conisitent punishment for people breaking the rules(boxing should not be against the rules; there is literally no valid argument opposing it) as it stands, you can box with impunity so long as you use a VPN and do not have a mental disorder. can you really blame anyone who takes advantage of that? if i gave more of a shit, i would definitely box on this server, like the rest of the large population that obviously does.

lite
11-27-2013, 07:06 PM
I am not overly concerned with boxers. But then there's people like HPT running cleric scripts, as I displayed on my last video when he was boxing Plagueis. That's just taking it too far, and then he distributes this MQ shit to the rest of Nihilum... does it stop there ? No, then they put dragons inside walls, ontop of them... Even Nihilum doesn't really give a crap about boxing otherwise they wouldn't have Tune as an officer who we all know lost Fallen for a while due to boxing.

lite
11-27-2013, 07:13 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/veeshaneq/b/477744813

Lol just rewatched the Video again ...

Get attacked
/sit
Get attacked
/sit
Get attacked
/sit
2 Melee on you /CH , keep facing same direction.

legit as fuck.

Don't know why the staff allows people like Handpartytowel to ever create another account.

Retti_
11-27-2013, 07:22 PM
I am not overly concerned with boxers. But then there's people like HPT running cleric scripts, as I displayed on my last video when he was boxing Plagueis. That's just taking it too far, and then he distributes this MQ shit to the rest of Nihilum... does it stop there ? No, then they put dragons inside walls, ontop of them... Even Nihilum doesn't really give a crap about boxing otherwise they wouldn't have Tune as an officer who we all know lost Fallen for a while due to boxing.

Hahaha hahahaha

Hahaha a a a a haha

Haaaaahhhhhhhhahhh

Uh huh

Haha

Oh god

Heh

Heh eh

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/elwood-laughing.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

Stop plz

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 07:48 PM
Jordan laugh gif so good

iiNGloriouS
11-27-2013, 07:53 PM
I would have to agree with that post

it does put people who follow the rules at a disadvantage

gotta keep it classic tho, no box rule, and hard exp

vlassic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f0/Vlasic_logo.jpg

Retti_
11-27-2013, 07:55 PM
So who is inglorious he's obviously someone trying 2 be anon w a re rolled personality

Handpartytowel
11-27-2013, 08:33 PM
lol @ lite having an emotional breakdown in a public forum. its a server with 100 people on it. everyone knows lite boxes constantly and awards all raid loot to the toons he can box. the smart people in his crumbling failure of a guild are quickly jumping ship to red dawn after heartbrand destroyed lite in forum pvp, clearly showing his superior brainpower and leadership abilities. lite's mind has been broken by failure after repeated failure, and all he has left is lying and lashing out against the community that has scorned him.

iiNGloriouS
11-27-2013, 08:37 PM
So who is inglorious he's obviously someone trying 2 be anon w a re rolled personality

Im not anon lol, all my toons are in my signature. Tards will be tards I guess.

My main is Chipp if you really want to know. Hard to figure that out when its infront of your face I guess.

Tassador
11-27-2013, 08:46 PM
Trypp the amazing this is the kind of kid that beats gta with hacks and then brags about it. Makes HACK teams in madden. Aim bot in CS etc... Trypp you are forever a lame piece of shit.

Nizzarr
11-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Remember guys, this thread is about azrael exploiting pathing to gain massive faction.

Try not to derail please

heartbrand
11-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Remember guys, this thread is about azrael exploiting pathing to gain massive faction.

Try not to derail please

In all fairness the picture implicated agatha as well, a member of Nihilum.

Yagebasto
11-27-2013, 09:17 PM

dat enchanter pet

SamwiseRed
11-27-2013, 09:19 PM
thats alot of 52+ engaging naggy, wtf is going on here.