PDA

View Full Version : Exploiting in Droga

Pages : 1 [2]

Bamz4l
11-27-2013, 09:27 PM
ITT: 2 screenshots posted. Obviously there are more.

In petition forum: 1 edited, blanked out screenshot 'proving' whats going on. no logs, no additional screenshots. One short, quick explanation, and some stpuid as fuck witness protection bullshit screenshot. Nothing else.

And you wonder why we don't do anything about it....?

Help me help you.

This whole thread should be deleted for lies and slander

Silikten
11-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Still can't believe agatha and jupe are sitting here being allowed to exploit faction mobs. I guess they joined the right guild if they wanted to be exploiting.

Retti_
11-27-2013, 10:12 PM
Im not anon lol, all my toons are in my signature. Tards will be tards I guess.

My main is Chipp if you really want to know. Hard to figure that out when its infront of your face I guess.

Tards will be tards I guess.

Supreme
11-27-2013, 10:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EkdzrsM.jpg

In the event screenshots will now start being taken in as evidence, Here's nilly training us tuesday during Naggy in order to take it. I got a lot more of Jizzar training ... yes I know, no surprise. But yeah, if SS's get anything done. Boy, do I have something for you.

Looks like Nagafen was pulled from his lair and you guys were wall hacking to dodge the AE.

BAN IMMEDIATELY!

SamwiseRed
11-27-2013, 10:19 PM
naw gunna naw

Agatha
11-28-2013, 01:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EkdzrsM.jpg

In the event screenshots will now start being taken in as evidence, Here's nilly training us tuesday during Naggy in order to take it. I got a lot more of Jizzar training ... yes I know, no surprise. But yeah, if SS's get anything done. Boy, do I have something for you.

i died to pvp there, not the mobs. So don't see how you could call that training.You guys dropped the train on yourselves....

Agatha
11-28-2013, 01:47 AM
jupe is such a retard he would send a screenshot of his own brother exploiting droga while wearing a officer tag of said guild, also jupe was on mesochrist thus the screenshots from mesochrist pov.

these *****s so dumb they don't even know how to shoot straight without hitting their own, but i guess when you field 70% of the server population into your raid force, it's hard to only hit the enemy, nawmean?

jesus, get better at forumquest and preferably everquest as well

TOODLES

ITT: 2 screenshots posted. Obviously there are more.

In petition forum: 1 edited, blanked out screenshot 'proving' whats going on. no logs, no additional screenshots. One short, quick explanation, and some stpuid as fuck witness protection bullshit screenshot. Nothing else.

And you wonder why we don't do anything about it....?

Help me help you.

No screenshots are going to be fowarded to any kind of GM or official. I'm not going to get people banned for this or anything, period.

This is forum quest.

mwllowyellow2
11-28-2013, 01:59 AM
All sides cheat/exploit/boxes who gives a fuck whole server has shitty whistles at this point.

krazyGlue
11-28-2013, 02:00 AM
All sides cheat/exploit/boxes /rmt who gives a fuck whole server has shitty whistles at this point.

SamwiseRed
more dirty than vztz i hear. hard for clean whistle like myself to stay pure.

krazyGlue
There fixed that for you mellow

hagard
11-28-2013, 02:02 AM

That's a fact

Agatha
11-28-2013, 02:06 AM
All sides cheat/exploit/boxes who gives a fuck whole server has shitty whistles at this point.

my point exactly.

At this point any kind of punishment would be unfair. You can't ban someone for doing this without banning everyone else.

Smedy
11-28-2013, 02:23 AM

sorry young one, come back to me when GM's are summoning items for nihilum to pick of young mobs and spawning themselves fully geared toons to aid nihilum in pvp, then it's going to be equally as corrupt as vztz was.

everyone is a god damn saint here compared to vztz

karsten
11-28-2013, 02:29 AM
the worst part of vztz was hearing from the GMs after I had been gone for over a year that all my heroes had been cheaters just like all the villains :(

:(

Retti_
11-28-2013, 02:56 AM
Looks like Nagafen was pulled from his lair and you guys were wall hacking to dodge the AE.

BAN IMMEDIATELY!

Oh wow I didn't even notice.

Lite your pulling to the 4 spawn? Thought it was suppose to be fought in lair cus lleash. ROGEAN u see this?

Salem Orchid
11-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Why would anyone get banned for wall hacking Nagafen?

Retti_
11-28-2013, 03:17 AM
Why would anyone get banned for wall hacking Nagafen?

U undermining ROGEAN ?

krazyGlue
11-28-2013, 03:19 AM
U undermining ROGEAN ?

Holy fuck . Someone is immersed in forum quest

krazyGlue
11-28-2013, 03:20 AM
1300+ post count in just a few months

Smedy
11-28-2013, 03:22 AM
the worst part of vztz was hearing from the GMs after I had been gone for over a year that all my heroes had been cheaters just like all the villains :(

:(

Naw, no one of the heroes were using anything when you were playing, shit got real bad when voidd took over tho, having gm's summoning items wildly while lasher defending that druid epic is suppose to be a unresistable snare with no end of cast range check eventually sends anyone over the edge, either quit and join blue or fight back, i'll never join blue

Retti_
11-28-2013, 03:35 AM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1333639/marqise.gif

freez
11-28-2013, 03:58 AM
lol agatha.

credibility 0/10

arent you having fun on your blue server yet? still seems like youre just bitching like a faggot still.

let me pray a moment of silence for the garbage like agatha/jupe that just want a blue server.

pray, in blue text.. Fags

freez
11-28-2013, 04:01 AM
also a alight 1/10th a second prayer for young retti, more og than me but 10 times tha faggot. What a shame.

1300 posts in 60 days goo fuckin christ , bye loser.

Retti_
11-28-2013, 04:08 AM
http://kapost-files-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/direct/1379981368-11290-2089/2013_emmys_julia_louis-dreyfus_win_veep.gif

+1

Agatha
11-28-2013, 05:07 AM
lol agatha.

credibility 0/10

arent you having fun on your blue server yet? still seems like youre just bitching like a faggot still.

let me pray a moment of silence for the garbage like agatha/jupe that just want a blue server.

pray, in blue text.. Fags

aw hell naw dont make me go find SS's of u cheating.

maverixdamighty
11-28-2013, 09:12 AM
aw hell naw dont make me go find SS's of u cheating.

those in glass houses....

Silent
11-28-2013, 09:25 AM
I would just like to take the time to point out that, According to most of our former guildmates and friends from Azrael along with various trolls. 2 people leaving the guild Azrael BROKE THE SERVER and turned it blue.

PS singing wasn't that your cleric in droga less then 2-3 weeks ago either healing or getting faction gains using the same exploit? You seem to have left out the other names of the people in the screenshot(your current guildmates) in your failed attempt at forumquesting.

Colgate
11-28-2013, 09:40 AM
I would just like to take the time to point out that, According to most of our former guildmates and friends from Azrael along with various trolls. 2 people leaving the guild Azrael BROKE THE SERVER and turned it blue.

yeah, the guild really just couldn't go on without agatha in teamspeak mumbling incoherently 40 hours into an everquest binge

Smedy
11-28-2013, 10:33 AM
yeah, the guild really just couldn't go on without agatha in teamspeak mumbling incoherently 40 hours into an everquest binge

sole reason i miss agatha

nothing better to have sober agatha talk up a storm about taking leadership and showing up for raids on time, then next raid encounter agatha completely incoherent from doing it big @ #assfucknation (tinychat or something)

i fear for your life agatha, since day one, remember this

Feniggles
11-28-2013, 10:55 AM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah im a dirty swede cheater blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah let me try to rat on my accomplices

tell your retarded son kaahbal to go back to ass-burger land

Silent
11-28-2013, 11:26 AM

Not_Kazowi
11-28-2013, 11:57 AM
Loling hard @ thread

Sektor
11-28-2013, 12:16 PM
Loling hard @ thread

Nirgon
11-28-2013, 01:23 PM
It puts those who follow the rules and don't box at a hugeeeee disadvantage. I could solo fungi tunics for my whole guild like brainz (minus the giving to guild part) if I broke the rules like some of these guys and boxed. It would make porting far easier like lite does with cheesey and chubs. It would make raids far easier with cleric boxes. It would trivialize a lot of the most difficult things about red99. But since I choose to follow the rules it places me at a disadvantage versus those who don't.

I am thankful for this post

Smedy
11-29-2013, 02:26 AM
i want boxing so i can forever stop being forced to group with retards i want nothing to do with, enable boxing!

Holey
11-29-2013, 12:11 PM
+1 to boxing

although personally id like to be able to box more then 1 , 2 groups pref

war clr bard 9 wizards = i win

nice pve group. wont work on red sorry

Tassador
11-29-2013, 01:29 PM
TRYPP YOU GREEDY BITCH YOU DID IT. YOU CHEATED HARD AND GOT AWAY WITH IT.

Retti_
11-29-2013, 02:48 PM
Isn't trypp = twerk or some thin

Bazia
11-29-2013, 04:00 PM
who gives a fuck

mtb tripper
11-29-2013, 07:27 PM
reminds me of home, also basiah, love the new avatar