PDA

View Full Version : Radditsu, plz...

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 08:26 PM
See some reason.

If anything, your the retarded asshole I should have on ignore. Ever since you put me on ignore your post quality has become absolutely abysmal.

Also you fap to goku boo slash fic

Tiggles
11-23-2013, 08:30 PM
See some reason.

If anything, your the retarded asshole I should have on ignore. Ever since you put me on ignore your post quality has become absolutely abysmal.

Also you fap to goku boo slash fic

Creepy Ex alert

susvain0362
11-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Creepy Ex alert

Nuggie
11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
sounds suspicious

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 08:41 PM
I hope I get banned so hardcore for ranting in pvp general... at the retards there. I'm praying. So I can finally kick this fucking forum =/

Need it to end now.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 08:42 PM
thx guyz

Plz fix Radditsu when I am gone...

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 08:47 PM
your

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 08:54 PM
you're would be you are, how the fuck else should i say it kagatob?

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 08:57 PM
You're too drunk. Go home.

Barkingturtle
11-23-2013, 09:01 PM
Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Need it to end now.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Still the most miserable poster on the forums by a long shot.

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Still the most miserable poster on the forums by a long shot.

Only because I've been busy doing... well, nothing actually. But just not being here for a couple weeks. That's the only reason why.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 09:21 PM
Only because I've been busy doing... well, nothing actually. But just not being here for a couple weeks. That's the only reason why.

Don't know what word I'd use to describe you but miserable would not be it.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 09:24 PM
I ain't even going to argue with Kagatob. Not because I don't like you or anything. I just don't think it would ever achieve anything at this point.

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 09:38 PM
Don't know what word I'd use to describe you but miserable would not be it.

I think "Different" might fit.

Probably gonna disappear again because I finally downloaded ALMOST everything Tenchi Muyo, so I'm gonna return to the 90's for a bit.

IF ONLY I could find the first 2 6-Episode OAV's. I have the 3rd one, but can't find the first two. If I had those, I'd have everything in the Muyo universe. (Save for the 26 episode "Pretty Sammy" run. Not interested in that. Do have the 3 episode version though.)

FoxxHound
11-23-2013, 09:41 PM
You guys split? Is the alimony in your favor?

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki! is what you're looking for. Only two good seasons of Tenchi IMO, the 3rd season OAV ruined it, Universe was... ok, Tokyo was garbage, never watched GXP. Pretty Sammy (the special, never saw the series) was entertaining as a parody.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 10:10 PM
What I’m doing with my life
I have a steady job as a cardiac technician that I feel is 'good work' that pays me more than enough to live off of with enough extra to have the things that I want in life. I wouldn't mind having more, but I won't go out of my way to find it at this point, I would rather meet new people who share my interests, though having someone special in life would be a wonderful incentive to show extra motivation.

I hate nursing/medical shit, and you seem pretty straight. Cannot halp you. You sound like you don't even belong here.

Also your not likely to find that special someone on this forum.

susvain0362
11-23-2013, 10:13 PM
facepalm^

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 10:13 PM
You guys split? Is the alimony in your favor?

It was more like I was drugged and left in an alley to wake up all alone amongst the filth.

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 10:22 PM
Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki! is what you're looking for.

Pretty much, and I can't find it on regular torrents or BakaBT.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 10:31 PM
I’m really good at
Strategy/tactics, intuition, cuddling, being direct and literal, sarcasm, dry humor, I have really good taste in fashion/art/food, I have a worldy perspective, I'm middle aged, I am a neatfreak, well organized, simple, ascetic (not in a religious way) (though I'm working to move away from that). I have a parallel mode of thought and sometimes carry on conversations about 3 topics at once in 1 conversation.

The first things people usually notice about me
I like a position of security/observation. I'm generally not interested in being in the center of the room, I'm good at being a fly on the wall/invisible/sneaky
The unique ways that I view each situation I encounter and/or go about solving problems. <--- what the fuck everyone is a special buttercup???? 1111
I'm often told I look 10ish years younger than I am, I love that feel.
I have brown eyes, and apparently I'm Irish of descent but I have striking noble spanish features...

U know what... Rellapse, I like you but your format for dating shit sux bro. Also it doesn't say much... beyond "Hey, look at me, I'm supposed to be cool". But I am lonely.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 10:32 PM

I had a dream about being a pirate. I was on a pirate ship. And we were plundering them shipping lanes. The pirate lady in charge of the pirate ship yelled orders at me and had me scrambling all over the deck firing, loading cannons, and tossing cargo overboard to speed up the ship so we could evade the Navy(TM). It was one of those dreams were I actually heard the words, she didn't use pirate speak though =/

I don't think the dream was about piracy.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 10:35 PM

Did you try Nyaa?

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 10:45 PM
I had a dream about being a pirate. I was on a pirate ship. And we were plundering them shipping lanes. The pirate lady in charge of the pirate ship yelled orders at me and had me scrambling all over the deck firing, loading cannons, and tossing cargo overboard to speed up the ship so we could evade the Navy(TM). It was one of those dreams were I actually heard the words, she didn't use pirate speak though =/

I don't think the dream was about piracy.

Da fuq? 0_o;;

Did you try Nyaa?

Didn't know of it. Will try it.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 10:46 PM
Holy shit Rellapse is mad tonight. Hope Sirken bands your dumbass soon. Rellapse36 better have a less ugly avatar.

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Found it on Nyaa! Now I have everything from the Tenchi universe (now including the Sasami series).

Estolcles
11-23-2013, 10:57 PM
Found it on Nyaa! Now I have everything from the Tenchi universe (now including the Sasami series).

Actually, having to skip the Sasami series. Don't have the external hard drive space. Still gotta keep room for new episodes of "South Park", "Family Guy", "Sons of Anarchy", and "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!", and Christmas doesn't look to be bringing me a 3TB external HD.

radditsu
11-23-2013, 11:07 PM
This message has been hidden because runlvlzero is on your ignore list

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Actually, having to skip the Sasami series. Don't have the external hard drive space. Still gotta keep room for new episodes of "South Park", "Family Guy", "Sons of Anarchy", and "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!", and Christmas doesn't look to be bringing me a 3TB external HD.

Black Friday is this week.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Da fuq? 0_o;;

I was bored, and wasn't really following your conversation about your animes. So I made a post about pirates? Also you don't have lucid dreams with sound? Carry on :p

Didn't know of it. Will try it.

GL, also I am learning a lot in this thread about how to find Anime on the interwebz

If you for one second think I need a online dating profile you're dumb. That shit is not mine it is someones that is posting in this thread.

Ya' i'm pretty sure I wouldn't attempt to date Kagatob. Also lol who the fuck knows rellapse.... you didn't put an author...

When I saw "arithmetic" I thought for sure you were just trollin/bein a derp, so I trolled back, but mine is more legit :p

I I'll leave this thread to anime discussion... unless relapse wants to post his real profile

--- i hate how some anime is hard to follow unless you watch the entire series, a lot is hard to pick up if you just see a 30 min episode of a 100 episode arc

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Oh and kagatob, your profile is fine, don't be mad if people make fun of that shit here, they are:

A. neckbeards.
B. retards
C. Arithmetic is fuckin hard

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:13 PM
This message has been hidden because runlvlzero is on your ignore list

Yep, he's still being a flaming reject. You cannot deny your love for me Radditsu.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:19 PM
Oh and kagatob, your profile is fine

I know it was fine, there's a reason that it's well over a year inactive.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:21 PM
He is getting upset by his own words...shits classic

It's a bad place to be... Don't troll urself.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:22 PM
I know it was fine, there's a reason that it's well over a year inactive.

heheh, glad I didn't sign up as runlvlzero on a dating website ever... lol that shit is 10+ years old now.. and looking back at it ... omg...

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:22 PM
--- i hate how some anime is hard to follow unless you watch the entire series, a lot is hard to pick up if you just see a 30 min episode of a 100 episode arc

That would be true for any show with a remotely cohesive plot. Trigun is not Seinfeld. It wouldn't work if you could just pick an episode at random and watch it for the lulz.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:26 PM
That would be true for any show with a remotely cohesive plot. Trigun is not Seinfeld. It wouldn't work if you could just pick an episode at random and watch it for the lulz.

Trigun is one of those series too where you can pic and chose. Some are really hard to get into though, because you really need to watch 20 crappy episodes to really get that 21'st thats a masterpiece of plot/emotion.

I'de say the popular ones most people can name off the top of their head... fall into the trigun category... but theres a billion more obscure series out there, partly because its such a massive genre, I would say it's not animes fault really. But its tough to find the good ones. Especially if your going to even begin to honor copywrite at first.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:27 PM
you're... tbh you probably couldn't beat, or torture me into saying you're on the reg...

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Trigun is one of those series too where you can pic and chose. Some are really hard to get into though, because you really need to watch 20 crappy episodes to really get that 21'st thats a masterpiece of plot/emotion.
I disagree with this assessment, All but maybe 2 episodes of Trigun are multi-episode mini-arcs with definitive beginnings and ends.

Cowboy Bebop on the other hand, there's a series that you can pick an episode at random and watch for the lulz, it has I think 4 two parters total?
I'de say the popular ones most people can name off the top of their head... fall into the trigun category... but theres a billion more obscure series out there, partly because its such a massive genre, I would say it's not animes fault really. But its tough to find the good ones.
Try asking. :)
Especially if your going to even begin to honor copywrite at first.
Copyright only exists 6 months to a year after a series finishes in it's homeland when some US company sucks up the license to it, before then it's free game no matter which way you look at it.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:45 PM
I disagree with this assessment, All but maybe 2 episodes of Trigun are multi-episode mini-arcs with definitive beginnings and ends.

Hmmm I saw the pilot and 2 or 3 episodes, obv didn't finish the series (but I would, I just don't have access at the moment 2 a netflix account/w/e) - while they can stand alone for their comedy. I get it that they are more enjoyable when consumed together. Some stuff doesn't even stand alone that well. Usually the more serious/drama (GITS, would normally not be a good series to pick up in the middle). Trigun can pull off it's comedy without needing a deeper plot.

But the Full Metal Alchemist series is an outstanding example of really good animation/art, but you really need the entire series, and to watch it to get into it if you don't just appreciate the drawn animation/voice acting.

I'm really only familiar with the most mainstream stuff.

Cowboy Bebop on the other hand, there's a series that you can pick an episode at random and watch for the lulz, it has I think 4 two parters total?

Try asking. :)

Already on my list of "must watch"

Copyright only exists 6 months to a year after a series finishes in it's homeland when some US company sucks up the license to it, before then it's free game no matter which way you look at it.
[/quote]
I'm very much in favor of better fair use laws, copywrite reform, and a fixing of the bullshit with the way copywrite works internationally and how something can go out of copywrite in its country of origin and come back into copywrite. For example "The hobbit" did just this... it left American copywrite and went back in, after it got bought by a British country because of international copywrite treaty... (in fact I take issue with regulator powers granted beyond the constitutional authority to do so and given to people not directly elected by us, i.e. appointees)

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:52 PM
I wouldn't recommend any of that. I hated FMA and cowboy bebop isn't as much a great anime as it is a good anime for people who don't like anime.

Step one. Get away from that mainstream bullshit.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:52 PM
I'm very much in favor of better fair use laws, copywrite reform, and a fixing of the bullshit with the way copywrite works internationally and how something can go out of copywrite in its country of origin and come back into copywrite. For example "The hobbit" did just this... it left American copywrite and went back in, after it got bought by a British country because of international copywrite treaty... (in fact I take issue with regulator powers granted beyond the constitutional authority to do so and given to people not directly elected by us, i.e. appointees)

Ok this one is so bad, let me fix it:

I'm very much in favor of better fair use laws, copywrite reform, and a fixing of the bullshit with the way copywrite works internationally. It is sad how something can go out of copywrite the country of origin and come back into copywrite in that same country if bought internationally. For example "The hobbit" did just this... it left American copywrite (was actually copywritten in America at the time the laws mattered) and went back in, after it got bought by a British company. Because in America international copywrite treaty is law. In fact I take issue with regulatory powers granted beyond the constitutional authority (well there's an amendment but its shitty) to do so and given to people not directly elected by us, i.e. appointees.

For example while we vote for a president, we really have hardly any control over what happens when that President appoints someone like John Kerry to the "Secretary of State" which has a huge amount of executive and legal authority. The regulations they pass are enforced with quite a bit of military might. There's very little arguing/changing export regulations through proper channels. Unless you can bribe the right politicians. Trust me, the crypto export stuff... is just the tip of the iceberg. And it's horrible what is justified under "cold war" mentality.

runlvlzero
11-23-2013, 11:54 PM
I wouldn't recommend any of that. I hated FMA and cowboy bebop isn't as much a great anime as it is a good anime for people who don't like anime.

Step one. Get away from that mainstream bullshit.

Yeah, there's a few other ones that aren't mainstream... There's a site I visit to talk more about anime than here. I just can't remember the names, I would have to dig up post history.... One about a mad scientist and a city full of sentient andriods.

Kagatob
11-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Just start with Madoka. You'll be fine.

radditsu
11-23-2013, 11:57 PM
I hate that my thread has devolved to this. Delete pls.

Estolcles
11-24-2013, 12:10 AM
I honestly just got back into anime (sorta) because of someone linking the first episode of "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!" on FB. (Japanese pop idol becomes Professional Wrestler. Wonder why I liked it? :p)

runlvlzero
11-24-2013, 12:15 AM
I hate that my thread has devolved to this. Delete pls.

Q'plah!

I honestly just got back into anime (sorta) because of someone linking the first episode of "Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai!" on FB. (Japanese pop idol becomes Professional Wrestler. Wonder why I liked it? :p)

heheh