PDA

View Full Version : Red Dawn Relaunch

Pages : [1] 2

heartbrand
11-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Desired Classes: All classes welcome to apply, but definitely seeking Clerics / Enchanters / Melee DPS / Wizards. Must be level 25+ To Apply. Please either make an app on the website OR contact Miley / Checkraise / Ricardo / Selena / Lawlzies / Moderately / Chopper / Tyrant in game. All members must now register on our forums and acknowledge they have read our charter/rules, before being granted a tag.

http://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/red_dawn_cover.jpg

I have decided to re-launch Red Dawn on red99. This will be a neutral aligned guild with mature players. We do not condone corpse camping people [outside of raid situations], we aren't a strike first ask questions later guild. At this current time we are a neutral guild who have no alliances or enemies. The goal of the guild will be to level together, play with mature and skilled players, and ultimately potentially create something special that will be able to down raid targets down the road, particularly when Velious launches. We are NOT an anti-nihilum guild, or an anti-anyone guild for that matter. We will start off small, planar clears, etc., and see where that takes us. We currently do 2-3 planar clears a week, and run constant EXP groups for our members. We pride ourselves on being a mature and friendly guild who always look to help each other.

Core Goals & Principles of Red Dawn:

1) Transparency. I pledge 100% transparency within this guild. Should we down targets, and have a guild bank eventually, it will be available for all members to see at all times via a google spreadsheet. There will be no "hidden" loots that members don't know what happened to or any funny business like that whatsoever.

2) Member involvement. This guild will respect it's members and constantly poll their input. While recruitment will be basically completely open at first as we grow, eventually should we in fact grow to be something more and we put in a rigid recruitment process, all members will get their chance to vote on apps. All major guild decisions will be ran through the membership first. While I believe strongly in PVP calls and PVE calls being made with a clear leader and listen now approach, all guild matters I strongly believe should be decided by the guild as a whole.

3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

4) No Clique Tolerance. Guild before the Individual. This guild will have absolutely zero tolerance for cliquey actions and those who decide to not partake in guild activities and instead hide in the seb crypt. If we're having a guild raid, and you're online, we expect you to help if you're able to do so. If there's room in your exp group, we expect you to allow a guildie in it to share in the EXP, even if he's a hybrid or a non-desirable class.

5) No Loot Drama. While firstly, there won't really be raid loot to speak of as we initially grow, when eventually there is, we have a strict no drama loot policy. Anyone who meets the definition of a member, and is present on the raid kill and can use said item, will be eligible to roll for the item. Should the need for DKP or what not eventually arise, we will put it to a vote of the members.

6) Mutual Respect. This guild will have no tolerance for talking down on other members or bullying each other or any negativity of that sort. If someone doesn't know how an encounter works, or where to be, or who to assist, we expect you members to help the individual, not put them down. We believe that you don't need to curse and shout at people to motivate them in a MMO, you can be firm, but not rude and impolite.

7) Player Integrity. This guild will have a ZERO tolerance policy towards any RMT / 2 Boxing / MQ, etc. Should any member ever be caught doing said actions, they will IMMEDIATELY be removed, regardless of rank or importance.

If these things sound appealing to you and you're interested in joining, you can respond to the thread or PM me. This will be a work in progress. Do NOT expect instant results in this guild, because they WILL NOT come instantaneously. But, if you want to be a part of something potentially special, and be a founding member, to get in on the ground level, and you believe in the vision laid out above, then I encourage you to apply.

While I, and other members, will CERTAINLY help new members with JC and some hand me downs and even potentially some PL, do NOT join this guild with the expectation of this being a free hand holding service from level 1 to 60. Again, we will be more than glad to help, but you shouldn't look at this as a "free ride." You get what you put in.

My goals for the progression of this guild are to start doing exp groups, progress to seb groups, particularly fungi king groups to get our members fungis, planar clears, and then eventually competing / contesting for raid targets, with the understanding that realistically, it will likely not be until Velious that we are truly able to "roll with the big boys," and get the pixels we all desire.

Guild Rules:

1) We do NOT grief. This is defined as follows: killing naked players on CR (unless they are bind rushing / intend to loot and kill you again), killing players who have asked for LnS (unless they have violated LnS previously), intentionally exp killing players (unless this is the only way to defend yourself in a pvp altercation with them, i.e, breaking a PK's invis who is inc to your group to engage you), training players, scamming players, making exceptionally well geared alts with the intention of "farming" new players, pvp that borders on harassment (i.e., following someone around for hours on end killing them repeatedly), tricking players to join your exp group to then kill them, intentionally porting people to incorrect places, etc. Even if the players are "douchebags", we ALWAYS act the bigger man. That's what makes "red dawn" red dawn. We take the high road. Again, if someone is intending to loot and kill you etc., then by all means defend yourself. This rule doesn't mean you can't engage in PVP. By all means, if the player isn't naked / on CR, etc., engage them in PVP. They could be engaged with mobs, etc., it's. ok. PVP is PVP as long as it doesn't occur under the circumstances above.

1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: One week loot probation
3rd Offense: Guild removal / additional probation

2) We aren't trolls. Everyone wants to have some fun in OOC, etc., and we aren't trying to take ourselves too seriously. But please avoid conduct that would reflect poorly on the guild. There's no way to ever properly define this rule, so just use your judgement. If it looks like what you're typing is something Slathar would spam in OOC, then you probably should hit the backspace button.

3) We do not exploit / RMT. Anyone caught exploiting or RMTing will be guild removed. No exceptions. I don't care if you're an officer or the most important member we have. This is non-negotiable.

4) Do not stir up drama in TS or Guild Chat. Did a guild member just say something offensive to you, do something dumb, or something you believe is inappropriate? Ignore them and contact in an officer in tells. Stirring the pot in TS / GC does nothing but escalate the situation and make it more difficult for the officers to handle and ultimately resolve. Keep your cool. Be the bigger man. If you respond in kind to poor behavior, you are no better, and ultimately hurt the guild. People who want to yell at others in GC or TS do nothing but hurt guild morale and bring the team down, even if they were originally in the "right."

(Serious drama starting can result in temporary guild removal until the player "cools off," as deemed necessary by officers)

5) Mentor other players, don't berate them. We have lots of new players in Red Dawn. Many of them don't know the layouts of all the zones, the best spell set ups, the in's and out's of their classes, etc. Teach them, make them better. No one becomes a better EQ player by being shouted at and verbally abused. We're an elf simulator guild, not the marine core. We have players of all ages, gender, and background here. Not everyone is alpha males in their mid 20's who respond to verbal lashings.

6) By all means, ask the guild for help, that's what a guild is for, but when help is unavailable due to players being busy / unable to do so, do NOT incessantly beg repeatedly. If someone hasn't responded to your request for a rez or port that you spammed 5x in 5 minutes, you probably will need to wait a bit and try again later. It's not because people don't want to help you, it's likely because exp groups on red99 are difficult to find, and breaking those groups up to rez someone in permafrost, or kill that "one" mob will likely mean the end of the group for everyone.

7) TS is for raid / group communication FIRST, shooting the breeze SECOND. When there's a difficult pull, a pvp battle, instructions being given out, PLEASE keep all non-related banter out of channel during that time. No one wants to hear about who you started on your fantasy team while we're engaged in mass pvp.

8) Loot for planar trash is decided by a roll of random 1 100. The determination of who won the roll is decided and announced in shout by the loot officer at the raid. No one should loot anything until the loot officer announces the winner. Anyone who is more than 15 minutes late to the start of the raid is ineligible for non rot pieces of loot until 30 minutes have passed since their arrival. Every person winning that is considered a "good" piece of gear (a determination made by the loot officer), is ineligible to roll again on other "good" pieces, until all others have won. Gems are randomed amongst all present who have been there the prerequisite amount of time. When we start downing dragons, we will handle the loot via a loot council that will be made up of the officers as well as two random players from the guild from that raid, in order to increase transparency.

9) Any issue with an officer decision should be brought to the leader, in private, to be handled accordingly.

10) If you have an empty spot in an exp group, and there's a guildy needing a group, you MUST group that player, assuming the spot is free. This is non-negotiable. We are only as strong as our lowest level member. You being 60 does us no good if our melees are level 45.

11) All guild groups should be based upon NBG for all loot, unless the entire group is in agreement to handle loot otherwise. If even one member is not on board, then it's not acceptable to do loot any other way. No "secret" HS groups or fungi groups are acceptable in this guild. Again, we are only as strong as our weakest geared members. There are exceptions to this (i.e., you bring your alt which the group needs more to EXP, in order to roll on a piece for your main, or vice versa, you bring your main which the group needs to EXP in order to roll for your alt. The important factor is the group must be on board with the decision. You cannot wait till a fungi drops and then go, "oh I'm here to roll for my warrior.")

12) From time to time, non RD members may raid with us as seen fit by the officers. Non RD members are subject to the same planar gear rules as everyone else, but are NOT eligible for any "big boss" loot, unless a specific alliance and agreement has been made. Currently we have no such agreements, and any proposed agreement is subject to member approval.

13) We do not consider anyone "KOS" to our guild. That does not mean you may not attack them, it simply means our members are free to group & exp with anyone they see fit. Any exp or loot you get by grouping with other guilds is only beneficial in the long run to Red Dawn, and we don't care about petty disputes or what not other guilds or what not may have with us. Having said that, there may be rare occasions where a player or guild has committed an act or acts so vile, as to force us to ultimately create a KOS list and place them on it. This will be INCREDIBLY rare and subject to something such as Ninja Looting / excessive grief, etc. Ultimately, pvp is pvp, and you need to "suck" it up if someone kills you. If our members are in a group with other guilds getting exp, it is NOT considered ok to go and pvp and kill that group, thus ruining the exp for the guildie. (Rare exceptions are where a guild group wants to do the same camp, they should communicate this to the member ahead of time and let them know their intentions). This will be a grey area, and caution / common sense should always prevail.

14) Show up to raids on time, and if you can't due to real life obligations, do NOT expect there to be a limousine service waiting for you upon your logging on. You're "on your own" to find a ride if you show up late. The easiest way to ensure you get a ride if you show up late is to camp out @ neriak a before hand. If you log out in sebilis, don't expect our druids or wizards to leave the raid to run over there to pick you up. We will try our best, but the ball is in your court in those situations.

15) Above all, treat each other with respect, and have fun. Despite the numerous "rules", common sense should always prevail. Think twice before hitting the enter button. There will still be "grey areas", written rules can NEVER cover all situations, however, if you always think before you act, you should easily be able to avoid any negative situation. Be the bigger man, use /ignore when you have to, log off if your mood has soured and temper has gotten the better of you. Don't play when you're trashed if you're going to rip guildies a new one, etc. AKA be a normal human being.

UPDATE

Currently doing bi-weekly planar clears and CONSTANT xp groups

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/856/rb14.jpg

Nads
11-07-2013, 06:52 PM
First. This is motivating!

HeisChuck
11-07-2013, 06:53 PM
http://crasstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/red_dawn_cover.jpg

I have decided to re-launch Red Dawn on red99. This will be a neutral aligned guild with mature players. We do not condone corpse camping people [outside of raid situations], we aren't a strike first ask questions later guild. At this current time, we will "ally" for raiding purposes with Azrael, but we have no alliances or enemies outside of that. The goal of the guild will be to level together, play with mature and skilled players, and ultimately potentially create something special that will be able to down raid targets down the road, particularly when Velious launches. We are NOT an anti-nihilum guild, or an anti-anyone guild for that matter. We will start off small, planar clears, etc., and see where that takes us.

Core Goals & Principles of Red Dawn:

1) Transparency. I pledge 100% transparency within this guild. Should we down targets, and have a guild bank eventually, it will be available for all members to see at all times via a google spreadsheet. There will be no "hidden" loots that members don't know what happened to or any funny business like that whatsoever.

2) Member involvement. This guild will respect it's members and constantly poll their input. While recruitment will be basically completely open at first as we grow, eventually should we in fact grow to be something more and we put in a rigid recruitment process, all members will get their chance to vote on apps. All major guild decisions will be ran through the membership first. While I believe strongly in PVP calls and PVE calls being made with a clear leader and listen now approach, all guild matters I strongly believe should be decided by the guild as a whole.

3) Non-Griefing / Neutral Alignment pledge. This guild will have zero tolerance for griefing. While griefing can be defined widely, for our purposes griefing involves not granting LNS, needlessly killing people far below your level for no purpose other than to "grief" them, making twink alts for the sole purpose of shitting on lowbies, etc. This is a pvp server, and we will embrace pvp, but we will not embrace griefing.

4) No Clique Tolerance. Guild before the Individual. This guild will have absolutely zero tolerance for cliquey actions and those who decide to not partake in guild activities and instead hide in the seb crypt. If we're having a guild raid, and you're online, we expect you to help if you're able to do so. If there's room in your exp group, we expect you to allow a guildie in it to share in the EXP, even if he's a hybrid or a non-desirable class.

5) No Loot Drama. While firstly, there won't really be raid loot to speak of as we initially grow, when eventually there is, we have a strict no drama loot policy. Anyone who meets the definition of a member, and is present on the raid kill and can use said item, will be eligible to roll for the item. Should the need for DKP or what not eventually arise, we will put it to a vote of the members.

6. Mutual Respect. This guild will have no tolerance for talking down on other members or bullying each other or any negativity of that sort. If someone doesn't know how an encounter works, or where to be, or who to assist, we expect you members to help the individual, not put them down. We believe that you don't need to curse and shout at people to motivate them in a MMO, you can be firm, but not rude and impolite.

If these things sound appealing to you and you're interested in joining, you can respond to the thread or PM me. This will be a work in progress. Do NOT expect instant results in this guild, because they WILL NOT come instantaneously. But, if you want to be a part of something potentially special, and be a founding member, to get in on the ground level, and you believe in the vision laid out above, then I encourage you to apply.

While I, and other members, will CERTAINLY help new members with JC and some hand me downs and even potentially some PL, do NOT join this guild with the expectation of this being a free hand holding service from level 1 to 60. Again, we will be more than glad to help, but you shouldn't look at this as a "free ride." You get what you put in.

My goals for the progression of this guild are to start doing exp groups, progress to seb groups, particularly fungi king groups to get our members fungis, planar clears, and then eventually competing / contesting for raid targets, with the understanding that realistically, it will likely not be until Velious that we are truly able to "roll with the big boys," and get the pixels we all desire.

quoted for later purposes

Vile
11-07-2013, 06:55 PM
I'll join brew.

iiNGloriouS
11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Wish you luck upon your endeavors HB. From the few times I have talked to ya, seem like a decent dude, hmu anytime your groups need rezzes or "druid" ports ;D

Gongshow
11-07-2013, 07:15 PM
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/MACHINE-GUN-GIF1.gif

Vile
11-07-2013, 07:22 PM
thats me n u gongbro

Sektor
11-07-2013, 07:25 PM

lmfao

HippoNipple
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM
If that Gif is from a recent east bound and down episode I need to catch up.

SamwiseRed
11-07-2013, 07:32 PM
interesting, i somehow find myself rooting for hb

iiNGloriouS
11-07-2013, 07:40 PM
That gif is by far the best gif I have EVER seen lol

magician
11-07-2013, 07:48 PM

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: so goog:):):)

s1ckness
11-07-2013, 07:51 PM
top jew here 2 save red99

Yagebasto
11-07-2013, 07:58 PM
luv dis gif^
http://i.imgur.com/6uh7hVl.gif

heartbrand
11-07-2013, 08:39 PM
Guild invites will be going out tonight / tomorrow, tag bugged at the moment, waiting on GM.

Sektor
11-07-2013, 09:06 PM
Good luck Heartbrand

heartbrand
11-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Good luck Heartbrand

s1ckness
11-07-2013, 11:24 PM
all hail topjew

Mellor
11-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Sounds like a great setup actually

Greegon
11-08-2013, 01:26 AM
all hail topjew

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Online now getting tags out, and helping get things started. Send tells to Ricardo / Checkraise / Tyrionn / Selena / live.heartbrand

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 02:25 AM
Can I tag along for rotts no guild in the alliance wants? Hope and change!

Also I want to be allied with your guild even if FoH is not. For purposes of not being splatted and looked at as a beneficial XP partner.

Absolutely.

runlvlzero
11-08-2013, 02:26 AM
Absolutely.

I love u, consider potential cleric heals and rogueness in the near future (TM) will be 51 shortly on another toon!

Nads
11-08-2013, 02:28 AM
I love u, consider potential cleric heals and rogueness in the near future (TM) will be 51 shortly on another toon!

Hi Run!

mwllowyellow2
11-08-2013, 02:29 AM
I want to be tagged with HB once again.

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 02:33 AM
I want to be tagged with HB once again.

Awww yisss

Smedy
11-08-2013, 03:25 AM
hb growing on me in an rapid rate, the haze of nihilum mindwash is wearing of quick

pras hb for trying imo, the man has heart and he obviously knows people who love for reals

Jenni D
11-08-2013, 03:28 AM
Good luck HB

s1ckness
11-08-2013, 03:30 AM
topjew

Gaffin'
11-08-2013, 09:51 AM
bump

Elderan
11-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Good luck, this server needs more mid level guilds.

Vile
11-08-2013, 01:43 PM
prassss

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Is this a backhanded compliment mother fucker?

I took it as such as well, but no big deal, no hurt feelings here 8)

diplo
11-08-2013, 02:24 PM
LONG LIVE RED DAWN!

I'm hoping I can be an honorary member for planar clears :D

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 03:52 PM
We have a teamspeak server set up, ts22.gameservers.com:9166, open to all new players and members. A website will be up by the end of the weekend hopefully.

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Obtainable Goals For Us In The Next Month

1) Fungi King
2) Chardok Royals
3) Ragefire
4) Planar Clears

I hope to have us building towards these things within the next few weeks as we all progress together.

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/856/rb14.jpg

HippoNipple
11-08-2013, 04:06 PM
What is your plan if Teams comes out? Are you still leading that other guild or will this guild carry over to Teams? Not that it is a bad thing I'm just curious. If Teams opens up I fully expect every guild to disband on red99 besides Nihilum and Chewie, as the sole member of Flowers.

heartbrand
11-08-2013, 04:18 PM
personally, I like FFA more, if Red Dawn is doing well I'd like to build on that. It will really have to be played by ear, but even with Teams99 I don't plan on abandoning red99.

HippoNipple
11-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Good to hear. With both being merged eventually it wouldn't make sense to abandon all your work on red completely. Plus you can pull up two clients and play the two servers at the same time anyways.

Gaffin'
11-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Did some fun shit today, respect for heartbrand for doing this. Hope many more come and join.

Lurgort/Sseri
11-08-2013, 11:45 PM
Sounds like a pretty awesome dealio you're getting going, good luck with it!

If I ever decide to log in again, I can Shaman it up in a group or raid or somethin'.

runlvlzero
11-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Topjew ran a 4 real pug, someone not in the old guard/good ol'e boy network got some lewtz to sell for plats.

Fuckin /pras top jew, can skim my pixels/guildbank anyday.

Bhubbles
11-09-2013, 08:48 AM
Heartbrand good people! I'll join if I can find the time to consistently play again.

heartbrand
11-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Guild is growing fast. Basically the plan is for the next couple of weeks we will be leveling up together and have basically open recruitment. As long as you aren't a complete moran during this point you're welcome to join and be a part of the guild assuming you obey the principles set out in the OP. Sometime after this period, recruitment will move to app only and have member votes etc. Looking forward to seeing you in Norrath.

tehruoh
11-09-2013, 11:21 AM
Gl broski

heartbrand
11-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Was a big day for the guild, lots of new faces and levels were gained! Thursday we have our fear raid open to the public, looking forward.

heartbrand
11-11-2013, 01:41 AM
Lots of people moving into the mid 30's today, lots of gains were had. PM me on boards, or hit me up in game, or put an app in @ our website p99vv.guildlaunch.com.

heartbrand
11-11-2013, 01:01 PM
Updated website URL is reddawn.guildlaunch.com

Wanyo
11-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Good job hb, reminds me of when I first started...still looking for the FD button.. :)

heartbrand
11-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Guild lookin real good bros

BrobbVZ
11-14-2013, 05:08 AM
A+ Guild. Lots of new players, fresh blood and people grouping and leveling.

Toehammer
11-14-2013, 02:23 PM
Heartbrand, I think Speedo Bandito is still tagged Red Dawn. Haven't logged on in about a year... was the last remaining member if I remember correctly! If you need a 54 mage, lemme know.

RD back lol!

-Speedo

heartbrand
11-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Fear Cleared AWWW YISSS

heartbrand
11-15-2013, 10:10 AM
My rabbi always told me any publicity is good publicity

heartbrand
11-15-2013, 11:28 AM
Just 2 clear up, red dawn not anti pvp we're not spear of the nation, we just don't support bind rushing / bind camping, making fungi rogue epic twinks to kill people wearing sr. apprentice robes in unrest type of pvp.

hagard
11-15-2013, 01:32 PM
FEELS GOOD MAN

Rellapse35
11-15-2013, 01:54 PM
FEELS GOOD MAN

heartbrand
11-15-2013, 02:40 PM
not sure either looks like a bump tho

s1ckness
11-15-2013, 11:09 PM
red dawn,
a fresh start for everyone

Langrisserx
11-16-2013, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GgiTSfu.jpg

heartbrand
11-16-2013, 12:29 PM
We are continuing to gear and level up together in the preparation for the cold winters of Velious, contact myself (Selena / Ricardo / checkraise) or Matthias or Rellapse in game for invite.

Bazia
11-16-2013, 01:34 PM
Good job HB I have noticed a lot of members on and constant guild groups.

Eslade
11-16-2013, 02:10 PM
Group hug

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6thjhtLHS1rys4czo1_500.gif

Zade
11-16-2013, 02:36 PM
stop trolling guild discussion.

Free bump.

Nizzarr
11-16-2013, 03:52 PM
I approve of this thread, until said people start stepping on my toes.

Just a reminder, if you group/raid with azrael and we get notice of it -- we will kill everybody out there. I recall some nagafen not too long ago, lets make sure it doesnt happen again. last warning!

heartbrand
11-18-2013, 04:21 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img12/91/33pt.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img38/1796/o7el.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img11/4075/tx9w.jpg

Big Things, New Website Provided By Smedy Jesus: http://www.reddawnguild.com

BrobbVZ
11-18-2013, 05:43 PM
If you're a new or returning player, and looking for groups from all levels. This is the guild for it!

Retti_
11-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Chuck spotted healing fear raid

Zade
11-18-2013, 07:11 PM
Big love to Hurb and the CB crew, but stop fucking trolling guild recruitment threads. go post your ms paint skills in rnf <3

odiecat99
11-18-2013, 09:14 PM
+1

Delta
11-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Bump, peoples helping peoples.

Recycled Children
11-20-2013, 07:15 PM
Charles Bronson officially a new brigade of Red Dawn. Prepare your assholes because now we have access to numbers.

Langrisserx
11-20-2013, 07:25 PM
Yea Zade now we belong here!!! gawd just let us joke around dad!!

http://bronsonpvp.blogspot.com/2013/11/bronsholm-syndrome.html

heartbrand
11-21-2013, 07:05 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img14/4015/1h0m.jpg

Retti_
11-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Nice

Kilbur
11-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Bro Z ain't got shit on Red Dawn

pharmakos
11-22-2013, 11:30 AM
fear raid last night was great

even had some good PVP drama when azrael zoned in and jumped us while we were in the middle of a bad pull on the temple

Kilbur
11-22-2013, 01:17 PM
How did it go?

Holey
11-22-2013, 01:22 PM
bump for the jew :D

heartbrand
11-22-2013, 01:24 PM
full clear

Delta
11-22-2013, 01:26 PM
I need 46!

pharmakos
11-22-2013, 01:31 PM
How did it go?

would have been a <2 hour clear without the PVP action in the middle

Feniggles
11-22-2013, 08:29 PM
hehe gratz, keep up the good work

heartbrand
11-25-2013, 04:42 AM
http://imageshack.com/a/img197/9779/g6v5.jpg

Langrisserx
11-25-2013, 07:16 AM

can always roll blue... good work

Rust1d?
11-25-2013, 09:55 AM
You guys accept lower lv players? I just started back up, got a 17 druid and 22 bard. Thanks!

heartbrand
11-25-2013, 10:01 AM
You guys accept lower lv players? I just started back up, got a 17 druid and 22 bard. Thanks!

Absolutely, we still have a decent amount of lower level players leveling up together.

Rust1d?
11-25-2013, 11:37 AM
Cool, I will contact you tonight :) Leveling up in Lfay atm. Going to be moving onto MM soon.

pharmakos
11-25-2013, 12:35 PM

can always roll blue... good work

hey, i wasn't complaining. it was exciting.

p.s. i'm glad your dad let you back on the internet

heartbrand
11-25-2013, 09:34 PM
Currently looking for clerics / melee dps / wizards / bards. Will accept all classes, but be aware we have a glutton of hybrids.

Langrisserx
11-25-2013, 11:42 PM
god damn it i dont live with my parents thats bestow/irah/ballstomper... i live in someone elses moms basement and im super mad you dont believe me!!

mtb tripper
11-28-2013, 11:27 PM
this is exciting. Will probably start back up sometime next month

Langrisserx
11-28-2013, 11:50 PM
True to their word, they are not competing. Just taking the fuck over.

Semantics :) too late now nilly

http://i.imgur.com/WGrFP1u.jpg

looks like nihilum gets thanksgiving off... only the true neckbeards survive

Retti_
11-29-2013, 01:00 AM
Salem calls others neckbeard bluebies as he pve's on his 57 Iksar sk and plays pokemon online on Thanksgiving day

Bazia
11-29-2013, 01:09 AM
Salem plays pokemon online on Thanksgiving day

awwww yisssss

iiNGloriouS
11-29-2013, 02:43 AM
awwww yisssss

Talkin bout dat PokeMMO? I should get back into that shiz.

heartbrand
12-03-2013, 12:12 PM
Updated OP with correct website and teamspeak addresses

heartbrand
12-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Bump looking for more people!

Recycled Children
12-05-2013, 03:12 AM
Is that the right Teamspeak address? I get some Call of Duty clan.

Malev
12-05-2013, 01:55 PM
wrong account!

Malevz
12-05-2013, 02:00 PM

Retti_
12-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Naw

Malevz
12-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Best of luck with the guild sir, always good to have competition!

heartbrand
12-06-2013, 11:48 AM
edited main post a bit bump

heartbrand
12-06-2013, 12:13 PM
It is time my friends, to unite the clans of Norrath. Answer the call of Red Dawn, put aside your pettiness and foolish grievances. Only together as one, a guild built upon trust and transparency, openness and good fun, can norrath be ours once again.

http://theathleticnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/The-Two-Towers-theoden-stands-alone.jpg

http://theathleticnerd.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/The-Two-Towers-at-dawn-look-east.jpg

Look to the east my friends, forsake your old broken bonds.

Eslade
12-06-2013, 02:27 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/partyhard.gif

freez
12-06-2013, 05:40 PM
lol at outer left and right dancers

Nixus
12-07-2013, 10:13 PM
big things

Malevz
12-09-2013, 03:56 PM
So was on for a few minutes the other night for the first time since September, and heard Checkraise is leading the opposition, good on ya for keeping the competition alive.

heartbrand
12-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Thx you. Two-Three x weekly planar clears, help with your epic fights, constant exp groupage, mentoring for newish players, join Red Dawn today folks.

hagard
12-09-2013, 07:19 PM
mentoring for newish players,

at a glance i thought u said "mentoring for jewish players" HEH

red dawn full of pals and such apply now

Terpuntine
12-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Red Dawn good ppl mostly, join them.

Zalaerian
12-09-2013, 08:14 PM
RD good peoples

heartbrand
12-10-2013, 01:42 PM
updated with new policies / rules

Malevz
12-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Nothing against Nihilum, they have a cool core of people, but I'm tempted to dust off the cleric and come help with this.

Farming the same dragons with the people that previously talked shit about your guild is fun and all, but helping a new group of lowbies get their feet wet is much more appealing.

Retti_
12-10-2013, 04:08 PM
App denied

Xantille
12-10-2013, 06:14 PM
Want 2 join pls

DrNarcisse
12-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Want 2 join pls

Luv dis kid, would give my life 4 him and his family. Good peoples. 2 thumbs up from the coach.

The fact that he wants to play R99 again does give me pause, but I trust his judgement and wish him the best! Let the calf questing begin!!!

heartbrand
12-11-2013, 12:43 PM
http://imageshack.com/a/img703/7684/pds0.jpg

Xantille
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Luv dis kid, would give my life 4 him and his family. Good peoples. 2 thumbs up from the coach.

The fact that he wants to play R99 again does give me pause, but I trust his judgement and wish him the best! Let the calf questing begin!!!

You know me better den dat

But I do appreciate what HBRO tryna build here

s1ckness
12-11-2013, 05:58 PM
i misss me some tilly,

WER R U

s1ckness
12-11-2013, 06:06 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/10fuwqr.jpg

iiNGloriouS
12-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Cure his disease already, jesus Titanuk.

Retti_
12-11-2013, 07:06 PM
That's real glorious

Good ooc too

Xantille
12-11-2013, 09:38 PM
i dont need anything from pofear, sry

DrNarcisse
12-11-2013, 09:45 PM
i dont need anything from pofear, sry

God I love this kid. Xant play this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJj_0uiaRFM

It's the song that plays in my head when I think about you or see you post. Keep swaggin'.

heartbrand
12-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Bump for big things

DrNarcisse
12-14-2013, 01:22 PM
RD doing it big
http://i.imgur.com/4307jw7.gif

heartbrand
12-17-2013, 02:54 AM
Bump for white knights of server. Strict no griefing, no exploiting/RMTing/Boxing, we play hard but we play fair and clean. LOTS of new players still leveling up as well, get your level on!

heartbrand
12-17-2013, 05:15 PM
Shrug you know my feelings on this matter, but that's what makes Red Dawn a member's guild and not a dictatorship. Even though my personal opinion on FoH differed from the members, I followed their desire over my own.

heartbrand
12-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Bump, bi-weekly raids, epics getting done, people grinding, friendly environment, join the movement!

heartbrand
12-21-2013, 11:50 AM
Now offering consolatory pixel packages to refugees from blue99 due to the great injustice of 2013 against many innocents who were taken advantage of by the few. If you were one of the victims who were abused by a few bad apples and now must bear the wrath of a ban, please contact me in game or via pm for information on our blue99 refugee program.

heartbrand
12-22-2013, 03:42 AM
U behind the times dawg, red dawn nihilum non griefing truce signed

heartbrand
12-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Bump, guild is growing fast and doing big things. If you aren't willing to abide by our rules don't bother asking for a tag, quite a few people got the boot this week.

heartbrand
12-23-2013, 12:36 PM
I haven't hidden my intentions whatsoever. My goal with Red Dawn has been since the start, and even in 1.0, to build a guild capable of competing over Gods and Dragons in this pixelated elf simulator MMO. It doesn't matter if the guild killing said Dragons is Nihilum, or another guild, that's the goal. This goal has become more "pressing" with the announcement that Velious is only several months away. That means there's a lot of lost ground to try to make up in order to go into Velious with a real chance at competing and making those #BigPlays.

How does one build a guild from scratch capable of competing against a guild with a huge roster that has veterans and mainly level 60's already geared? You do it by running constant planar clears to gear your members, getting sky haste, slaying RageFire and the dragons that you can, and most importantly, by running constant EXP groups and leaving no melee behind. It means you must also build a large roster, especially with Velious on the horizon, an expansion that requires staggering numbers.

Here's some ways you don't build a guild capable of competing:

1) Elitism
2) Clique's
3) Solo farming crypt
4) PVPing every person you see and spamming lulz about their deaths
5) Talking shit and blaming the other side for your failures

That's a sure recipe towards having a small guild that will be able to do little in Velious. Some people don't care about that, and that's absolutely fine. This is a MMO. If competing in Velious isn't something you're concerned about, that's cool. Personally, being outgeared by people in full primal and NTOV gear with 2000+ HP on me isn't something that sounds very exciting to me. Being stuck chain wiping to Vindi with a 12 man box crew, I dunno, just doesn't sound very appealing. That's me though. That's why I built Red Dawn, in order to compete for those targets.

I get that some people think, well they've done this all before and people leave for Nihilum blah blah why bother. Well, first of all, with that type of defeatist attitude you're basically conceding that you will never attempt to compete. I don't know Red Dawn's chance of success, but I know that if you don't even try you have a 0% chance. The other part is, why do people join Nihilum? To say that every single person who joins Nihilum is doing so for "ezroad," just isn't accurate. Do some people roll here with the sole intention of joining Nihilum? Sure. But there's plenty of people who have apped Nihilum because the other guild has never provided them with a clear road map, a vision, a comfortable friendly environment, where they could see themselves long term. I've said it a hundred times, people are willing to be a part of an "underdog" guild that is building to compete if you give them a reason to! Look at me. I have literally EVERY ITEM IN THE GAME. I don't need anything. Yet I run constant EXP groups every day. I'm @ Fear and Hate clears. I do it because I know it needs to be done, and because I find my enjoyment from this game by giving others enjoyment. If you sit on the sidelines and figure, "fuck these rookies, let em do it on their own," then you may as well type their nihilum apps for them, because that's where they are going to go.

I don't know why these concepts are so baffling to people. I can't tell you how many people, mainly from one unnamed guild, have all told me "I'm not going to bother helping a bunch of future Nihilum apps." These people are creating self fulfilling prophecies by griefing new players, refusing to help educate them and gear them, and then going "Yup, see they went Nihilum just like I suspected!" No MORAN, they went Nihilum because you griefed them and gave them zero reasons to stick with you.

In summary of this epic tl;dr post that everyone will actually end up reading, I'm building Red Dawn the way you're supposed to build a guild in a MMO. It isn't easy, there's no short cuts, and it takes time and effort. But I'm hopeful and truly believe, that with the time investment, not only will we be able to compete, I'll have made many friends and personal bonds as well. So if you want to see this during Velious:

http://www.descendentsguild.org/forums/download/file.php?id=1889

I encourage you to app reddawnguild.com. Because that's the goal, that's the dream, and that's what we WILL accomplish.

- Top Jew

heartbrand
12-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Our DKP System Explained:

No problem DKP works as follows: You receive 2 DKP for showing up on time to a raid. On time means you're in the correct zone when the /who for On Time DKP is taken. There's no negotiating on this, no "I'm just about there!" or "i couldn't find a port!!!" If you have trouble getting to the meeting spot, get there way early then. Mobilization is THE key to EverQuest. If you were busy bard kiting in Burning Woods 30 minutes before on time and now you can't find a port that's YOUR problem.

Each half a hour you receive 1 DKP for being there. Each boss is worth differing amounts of DKP as follows:

[Section censored under patriot act]

Final half hour is rounded up from 15 minutes for 1 DKP. First time kills are worth bonus DKP, and whenever there's PVP, bonus DKP will be awarded.

Bidding works as follows. Each item has a minimum value that will be slowly be set as time goes on. The bidding begins @ that value for the first "round." Bids are done via tell to the loot officer for the raid, which will usually be announced ahead of time. Bid your "highest" bid. Then, the high bid is announced, and a second round is taken. The highest bid wins the item, +1 DKP.

Example: Robe of the Azure Sky drops. Minimum value is set @ 25 DKP. Player A bids 25, Player B bids 40, Player C bids 35, Player D bids 50. The high bid is announced @ 50. A second round of bidding occurs. Player A bids 55, Player B Bids 60, Player C bids 90, Player D bids 65. Player C wins the item for 66 DKP [+1 DKP over the second highest bid]. You can go into the negative ONLY for items for a main, and ONLY when there is no one else bidding.

The first two rounds of bidding are for mains only. Players are eligible to switch their mains whenever they want, but they will eat a one time 20% DKP penalty for doing so. I.e., if you're done gearing your cleric and you want to switch to your rogue, if you had 100 DKP, you can drop to 80 DKP to main switch.

If there are no bids in the initial round, an alt round of bidding will take place. If there are no bids in the alt round, then we will have what is called a "Greed Round." Anyone is eligible to bid on the item in the greed round. I.e., let's say a Ranger BP drops off trakanon. No mains bid on it, no alts bid on it. The normal two rounds of bidding will take place. The winner will get the item and the DKP will be distributed across the guild to the people present on the raid. [On VERY rare occasions, if there's insufficient money (set currently @ 50,000 plat) for the day to day peridot and hate/sky stone fund, we reserve the right to take the item to sell to raise funds for guild. First shot will always be given to guild for said items)

After winning an item, if it's an upgrade over a previous item, the winner has the option of putting his prior item up for auction, and gaining the DKP for said item. I.e., if you win sky haste, and want to auction off your CoF, you may do so.

After an inactive period of 21 days, your DKP begins to decay @ 5% per a week. For the initial main bidding, your RA must be above 25% in order to bid. There is no RA requirement for subsequent rounds.

Item values will be posted as time permits.

If this system intrigues you, and you like the ability to gear not only your main but your alts, perhaps Red Dawn is the guild for you.

heartbrand
12-25-2013, 08:29 PM
bumpppp

Biaxil
12-28-2013, 03:34 AM
I'll join. Stopped playing when BF4 came out but want to play again. Hackers getting annoying in that game. I'm a 35 Wiz.

runlvlzero
12-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Red Dawn is ok in my book. So is Heartbrands current mental/spiritual state of being. I'm really glad he found jesus /pras

Also Zerg on Zerg is glorious

heartbrand
12-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Looking for more players interested in our clean style of play.

runlvlzero
12-29-2013, 10:21 PM
killbur pretty cancereous when i met him opening days of kunark and he raged pretty hard out of group over some issue with mezzez

otherwise, i've been grouping with a lot of RD and even talking to them, not neccissarily pvping them on a KOS list. they been pretty cool so far, very honorable bunch, the guys leveling up (can't speak for a few rerolls i'm sure)

heartbrand
12-30-2013, 10:24 AM
Bump join guild. Raids starting back up and we will be doing weekly guild pvp events.

Sirken
12-30-2013, 06:14 PM
trolling guild recruitment = banned

last warning

hagard
12-30-2013, 07:23 PM
pras sirken

runlvlzero
12-30-2013, 10:34 PM
Been groupin with some straight up pro's in guk in <Red Dawn> guild is impressing me.

heartbrand
12-31-2013, 05:07 PM
Daily bump

Smedy
01-01-2014, 10:47 AM
free bump for top guild of red99 2014

runlvlzero
01-01-2014, 11:36 AM
[Wed Jan 01 10:33:58 2014] Bellota <Red Dawn> says, 'disband from flowers'

while he proceeded to grief me naked in EFP docks

I dunno who this "Bellota" guy thinks he is, but do the right thing guys, warn him not to be a turdburgler please.

Twainz
01-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Pras Red Dawn. Happy New Year!

heartbrand
01-01-2014, 04:03 PM
Bump guild looking great, just took Dracoliche, lots of big things coming TONS of constant groups, planar clears, and we're getting ready for HUGE THINGS in Velious.

heartbrand
01-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Reserved

Bazia
01-02-2014, 05:04 AM
I'll prob join in june when im back in the states on cleric # 35

hang in there 6 more months lol

Aenor
01-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Big love to Hurb and the CB crew, but stop fucking trolling guild recruitment threads. go post your ms paint skills in rnf <3

What are you talking, Zade? This gif is making me want to join Red Dawn:

http://i.imgur.com/GgiTSfu.jpg

Smedy
01-02-2014, 10:16 AM
that is an amazing gift from hurb to hb, how dare zade grief this thread and abuse his powers

zade clearly working for nihilum, over to you chewie

heartbrand
01-03-2014, 10:33 PM
We slay dragons.

Sektor
01-04-2014, 08:34 PM
thanks for the invite

Taboo
01-04-2014, 08:54 PM
Sektor guilded? Always thought he was hardcore nihi

Sektor
01-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Sektor guilded? Always thought he was hardcore nihi

holidays made my playtime bad but my close friends are in Red Dawn and I missed them.

Taboo
01-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Good deal

odiecat99
01-04-2014, 11:06 PM
his sig wins anyways. (sektor)

heartbrand
01-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Storm the Peak 2014

Jenni D
01-05-2014, 11:36 AM
Mad respect to HB and all the red dawn posse

Keep the server and the dream alive my dears

One day I shall return to aid you in your quest for pixels

Twainz
01-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Mad respect to HB and all the red dawn posse

Keep the server and the dream alive my dears

One day I shall return to aid you in your quest for pixels

I miss you Jenn =(

Bazia
01-05-2014, 04:15 PM
miss rezzing twainz

fuckin obama

heartbrand
01-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Mass pvp, dragons dying, groups all over norrath, hand holding services, Red Dawn.

Twainz
01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
Red Dawn doing big things everyday. Hit me up for ports/rezzes/good times.

Andis
01-07-2014, 12:32 PM
bump for the new blood flow of this server

pras HB for uniting the clans

big things comin

app now while you still can

Sektor
01-07-2014, 02:55 PM
tons of fun pvp guild is clicking well. Getting stronger everyday. Nilly members nows a good time to join us and work on your dkp for velious. You'll get more loot here.

heartbrand
01-08-2014, 01:51 PM
Bump, level requirement of 46+ except for rare exceptions, looking for Wizards badly.

Kilbur
01-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Most fun I've had being guilded in a long time on red. Despite nihilums extended effort to hold us back the guild is thriving. Join the fun!

Mac Dretti
01-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Send tells to Duress for rezzes or buffs

odiecat99
01-08-2014, 07:47 PM
Glad someone is having actual fun on red. Rock on folks.

freez
01-09-2014, 02:05 PM
^

Rhuobhe
01-09-2014, 02:24 PM
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/P1919EnlistmentbyMoor_zpsb7f0872a.jpg (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/RhuobheRhod/media/P1919EnlistmentbyMoor_zpsb7f0872a.jpg.html)

JOIN THE REVOLUTION

reddawnguild.com

freez
01-09-2014, 02:50 PM
lol that doesn't look communist or anything

plagueis
01-09-2014, 04:15 PM
cuz it worked out so well for russia ... FAIL!

Rhuobhe
01-09-2014, 04:20 PM
http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/putingpng_zps630a0ac5.png (http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/RhuobheRhod/media/putingpng_zps630a0ac5.png.html)

freez
01-10-2014, 01:14 PM
grats on fay

;)

Kraftwerk
01-10-2014, 02:24 PM
trolling guild recruitment = banned

last warning

http://i.imgur.com/U0pbcu0.gif

Can we see some action on this or are we back to Forum FFA no rules all bets are off?

Jenni D
01-10-2014, 04:33 PM
So proud of my resistance pals

May the lord almighty shower you with pixels and 30 virgins in the afterlife.

quido
01-10-2014, 04:34 PM
30 virgins for 30-year-old virgins ;)

just kidding pals

Jenni D
01-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Good ole jeremy. A true p99 legend.

heartbrand
01-10-2014, 05:14 PM
RIP Faydedar / Nagafen / Vox. Dragons being slain in Norrath, contact me via forums or in game for info!

Nirgon
01-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Hope you got ppl helping xp groups HB pal.

heartbrand
01-10-2014, 05:51 PM
Hope you got ppl helping xp groups HB pal.

A lot of noble souls are helping individuals get them going. However, people need to always be proactive, try starting groups, and don't be afraid to do things like CoM with a paladin healer, or CC with root, etc. Not every group can have a perfect formation of Tank/3x Rogues/Chanter/Cleric.

DrRoach
01-10-2014, 08:17 PM
i buff these red dawn people everytime i see them!

heartbrand
01-10-2014, 10:40 PM
Thanks that's much appreciated sir.

Sektor
01-11-2014, 12:12 PM
Brobb and I doing xp groups everyday

SamwiseRed
01-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Brobb back? Nice. I played my monk last night. 31 monk lfg in MM later tonite pals.

odiecat99
01-11-2014, 08:12 PM
Very intriguing guild HB, looks like you guys are pretty cool.

If I played red I would level up and try to join the cool cats.. sadly that will never happen.

Good luck bros

Sektor
01-12-2014, 12:55 AM
Very intriguing guild HB, looks like you guys are pretty cool.

If I played red I would level up and try to join the cool cats.. sadly that will never happen.

Good luck bros

Ill power level you pal and get u staryed, come join the fun!

freez
01-12-2014, 04:01 AM
Brobb back?

yea brobb back :(

heartbrand
01-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Still recruiting friendly players pst!

heartbrand
01-12-2014, 11:30 AM
Looking for every class and open to people of all level

Rhuobhe
01-12-2014, 09:16 PM
We keep doing work in Norrath! Reddawnguild.com (http://www.reddawnguild.com)

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/imagesCA3K3GYP_zps58068be1.jpg

heartbrand
01-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Bump!!!

Malevz
01-14-2014, 02:36 PM
How goes Red Dawn? I hear they are good ppl and I have a vested interest as I apparently joined it at some point!

Jenni D
01-14-2014, 02:40 PM
Considering rolling a new clr this very eve to aid the rebellion

SamwiseRed
01-14-2014, 02:44 PM
How goes Red Dawn? I hear they are good ppl and I have a vested interest as I apparently joined it at some point!

Nilly webpage and forums are pretty bad without you.

heartbrand
01-14-2014, 02:54 PM

We've been getting some mobs on a weekly basis. Overall, I"m very happy with the guild. Some bad apples have gotten in, but I do my best to remove people as soon as I discover it [as is normal with a guild with a pretty lax recruit policy]. People have been great, and we've been having a lot of fun. I try to continually stress, if you go in joining thinking you're trying to "win" the server, then no, you probably won't have fun. Let's be real, we're up against a rival guild who takes this game, for better or for worse, pretty darn serious. To think you'll "kill" that guild is pretty unrealistic. However, it IS 100% realistic to continually compete and get mobs on a weekly basis, and to me that's a lot of fun!

RECRUITING!!! [Especially clerics / wizards / rogues]

Sektor
01-14-2014, 03:55 PM
We've been getting some mobs on a weekly basis. Overall, I"m very happy with the guild. Some bad apples have gotten in, but I do my best to remove people as soon as I discover it [as is normal with a guild with a pretty lax recruit policy]. People have been great, and we've been having a lot of fun. I try to continually stress, if you go in joining thinking you're trying to "win" the server, then no, you probably won't have fun. Let's be real, we're up against a rival guild who takes this game, for better or for worse, pretty darn serious. To think you'll "kill" that guild is pretty unrealistic. However, it IS 100% realistic to continually compete and get mobs on a weekly basis, and to me that's a lot of fun!

RECRUITING!!! [Especially clerics / wizards / rogues]
Well said!

Malevz
01-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Proud of you HB, keep fighting the good fight and leading the resistance!

HippoNipple
01-14-2014, 06:26 PM
Proud of you HB, keep fighting the good fight and leading the resistance!

Not the resistance! An alternative to ditching values, pride, and self respect and siding with the scum lord of this server.

heartbrand
01-14-2014, 06:29 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1600x1200q90/5/cdul.jpg

Colgate
01-14-2014, 06:30 PM
dat's me on selena 8)

Malevz
01-14-2014, 09:09 PM
You got a batphone? If you want to throw me on it I can heal for you on Malevz or dps on Wolfe. Don't need any gear, just want to be there to fight the good fight!

Rhuobhe
01-15-2014, 09:55 AM
PIXELS FOR EVERYONE

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/vospit_zps6d49a71e.jpg

Reddawnguild.com (http://www.reddawnguild.com)

Mac Dretti
01-15-2014, 02:45 PM
You got a batphone? If you want to throw me on it I can heal for you on Malevz or dps on Wolfe. Don't need any gear, just want to be there to fight the good fight!

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p283/jaqtkd/gifs/laugh.gif

Sektor
01-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Retti you are welcomed to join us in Red Dawn pal. We can kill VP dragons too. Come join us pal it ain't worth it being the last cleric to get a crown of rile. Will take care of you here.

Fame
01-15-2014, 07:11 PM
Not the resistance! An alternative to ditching values, pride, and self respect and siding with the scum lord of this server.

freez
01-16-2014, 09:25 AM
bump

red dawn > nihi

$$$

mikemandella
01-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Join the RD and you too can STORM THE PEAK!! Good pals here!

-Oppressor

odiecat99
01-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Need to unsubscribe this shit is bumped all the time. Good folks tho.

Rhuobhe
01-17-2014, 11:33 AM
SAY NO TO SERVER CORRUPTION

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/saynoposter4_zps740ed2df.jpg

http://www.reddawnguild.com (http://www.reddawnguild.com)

Rellapse36
01-17-2014, 12:32 PM
WOLVERINES

AmukTZ
01-17-2014, 11:02 PM
WOLVERINES

Fucking finally! Was just waiting ...which seemed like way too long for a WOLVERINES! shout.

Again thank you Rellapse36. You made my night.

heartbrand
01-19-2014, 04:57 AM
Bump, looking for all classes, though always a warm spot for Clerics / Wizards / Rogues. Hit me up in game or via PM for more information.

Rellapse36
01-19-2014, 11:26 AM
Fucking finally! Was just waiting ...which seemed like way too long for a WOLVERINES! shout.

Again thank you Rellapse36. You made my night.

yw

Butthead
01-19-2014, 04:57 PM
any1 kno why daeh was server banned again after update?

did alota ppl get rebanned on accidentfrom update? cause i def didnt do anything wrong. i havnt evn been playin lately...

till fizban said my corpse is guna rot in a day. i run to log on, BANNED from red and blue?!

heartbrand
01-21-2014, 01:15 PM
Faydedar rests with the fishies again, and this guy has been beaten leading us to our first full clear:

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/28/2wqo.jpg

Join now!

Mac Dretti
01-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Eggsilerating

Rhuobhe
01-23-2014, 10:20 AM
RED DAWN LIBERATION FRONT

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/ScreenHunter_36Jan230910_zpsade4a4d9.jpg

Butthead
01-23-2014, 04:52 PM
i wish i could be joining my fellow red dawner's in the fight but sensitive sirken has made it fail.

rip red99

Smedy
01-24-2014, 05:37 AM

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/ScreenHunter_36Jan230910_zpsade4a4d9.jpg

guud propaganda

Mac Dretti
01-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Did u guys get ur corpses from sky? Let me know if u a need help w rezzes I got ur backs

SamwiseRed
01-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Ill Rez u for dkp

Sektor
01-24-2014, 06:59 PM
Did u guys get ur corpses from sky? Let me know if u a need help w rezzes I got ur backs

7 nilly deaths in sky vs 1 red dawn. With us taking djarn.

Eslade
01-24-2014, 08:18 PM
I watched Nizzarr jump off the side and zone to freeport, it was glorious.

Kaahbal
01-25-2014, 01:17 PM
*commercial voice*

Sick of getting batphoned at 4am every tuesday?
Sick of paying the bills for a paraplegic canadian guy named Pierre?
Sick of grinding plat to be able to buy the items that drop on your raids?
Do you want to play with people that treat eachothere like equals?
Do you want to be in a guild that logs on more than three hours a week?
Want a free market dkp system that is fair?

Then what are JEW waiting for, join topjew n' pals in Red Dawn today.

Apply @ www.reddawnguild.com

Malevz
01-28-2014, 07:36 PM
Heartbrand, stick me on the batphone and I'll come heal or DPS for you. I've got a craving for EQ and they don't need me anymore in Holocaust 2. I'm ready for re-immersion sir.

heartbrand
01-29-2014, 11:08 AM
bump

thisuserwasbannedlol
01-30-2014, 05:11 PM
bump need more people to wake up at 5am to try to push spawn timers to normal hours only to have server reset

lol@red99

runlvlzero
01-30-2014, 08:30 PM

You do realize, the blue side was the "good guys", and the red side the "evil empire", right? 50% more comma's! (and in better places for a literal pause)

Supreme
01-31-2014, 04:58 AM
You do, realize, the blue side was the "good guys" and the red side the "evil empire" right?

shhh.

Join the good guys!

Bazia
01-31-2014, 06:46 AM
You do, realize, the blue side was the "good guys" and the red side the "evil empire" right?

First of all, way too many commas in one sentence.

Second of all, since when are the colonial french considered good guys.

Third of all, you're a retarded faggot.

Greegon
01-31-2014, 06:59 AM
lol

eskimospy
01-31-2014, 10:13 AM
runlevel thinks that is a US revolutionary war painting. Confirmed as uneducated moran

PS. join Red Dawn, they are good people who got a strong B- in US History

runlvlzero
01-31-2014, 12:05 PM
First of all, way too many commas in one sentence.

Second of all, since when are the colonial french considered good guys.

Third of all, you're a retarded faggot.

Nizzar's french, and they helped liberate America, all good in my book. Imperial British never were very good peeps ever. Constantly starting conflict, divide and conquer, shit while the french were bringing culture and prosperity to their colonies.

Also, /pras Cajun food.

Gaffin 3.0
01-31-2014, 12:14 PM
plz recruit more i love killing them

hagard
01-31-2014, 12:41 PM
plz recruit more i love killing them

hey ur the guy who plugged in oasis
HI PAL

Gaffin 3.0
01-31-2014, 12:49 PM
o ya red con war 40 % hp zero mana where i gated, cool story bro

quido
01-31-2014, 12:51 PM
the guy who was too scared to ding 52 on his rogue is acting tough

Come join the resistance today if you're not a wussy sociopath!

Gaffin 3.0
01-31-2014, 12:52 PM
yeah i mean, killed zero times by red dawn have slain 22 of em. only died to the duke so far, terrible players

Gaffin 3.0
01-31-2014, 12:52 PM
c u in thurgaydin

heartbrand
01-31-2014, 02:12 PM
Bump, recruiting, lots of pals + exp groups + planar clears

Bazia
01-31-2014, 09:18 PM
HB + Jeremy + Nips sounds like a sure bet.

Strong recommendation here, BUMP for good pals.

Mac Dretti
02-01-2014, 03:14 AM
HB + Jeremy + Nips sounds like a sure bet.

Strong recommendation here, BUMP for good pals.

giggled

phacemeltar
02-02-2014, 02:01 PM
that was a dumb fucking movie

Rhuobhe
02-04-2014, 05:53 PM
TO VELIOUS AND BEYOND

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af198/RhuobheRhod/reddawn_space_zps27744767.jpg

http://reddawnguild.com (http://reddawnguild.com)

Rhuobhe
02-04-2014, 05:55 PM
Nizzar's french, and they helped liberate America, all good in my book. Imperial British never were very good peeps ever. Constantly starting conflict, divide and conquer, shit while the french were bringing culture and prosperity to their colonies.

Also, /pras Cajun food.

That painting is actually from Waterloo