PDA

View Full Version : Pig points stungun @ dudes dog, so dude unloads his shotgun into pigs chest

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025812/Police-officer-Robert-Lasso-shot-dead-pointing-stun-gun-mans-dogs.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
In police custody, the alleged gunman, 46-year-old George Hitcho Jr, said he had told Mr Lasso to get off his property and not come on unless he had a warrant, authorities said.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/14/article-2025812-0D68E78400000578-575_468x376.jpg Killed: Robert Lasso was shot dead as he attended a domestic disturbance
'He tried to kill my dogs and pointed a gun in my face,' Hitcho said, according to the documents. 'I do not care if you a cop or not ...Unbelievable.'
The officer had been responding to a report of a disturbance and ended up at the back of Hitcho's house, authorities said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But HBB, how do you feel about this?
Ella Fitzgerald - Cry Me A River (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI779D2tLyk)

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 04:02 PM
"Mr Lasso's family said they were devastated.
'Robert, he was so good,' said his mother, Elsie Stem. 'He was so loved, especially by his kids. Now they have to grow up without a daddy. It's not fair.'"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 04:03 PM
Finally a good cop.

And by "good," I mean "dead."

Hailto
10-30-2013, 04:04 PM
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Officer-Arrest-Kidnapping-Eat-People-Case-Valle-175800081.html

Heebo
10-30-2013, 04:06 PM
ur pity replying to urself dude. sad.

Hailto
10-30-2013, 04:07 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/kassP7zI0qc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/kassP7zI0qc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

This is one of the worst i've seen.

Hasbinbad
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Police-Officer-Arrest-Kidnapping-Eat-People-Case-Valle-175800081.html
Good share, thanks.

Hasbinbad
Triple rage post =/= pity replying to self.

Hailto
FML

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kassP7zI0qc

Lune
10-30-2013, 04:33 PM
Stay mad prole

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 04:33 PM
wtf Lune is O'Brien now?

Doubleplus ungood.

Stinkum
10-30-2013, 04:52 PM
I don't get why you'd post an article from 2011.

Trying way too hard, as usual.

Hastley
10-30-2013, 05:43 PM
Trying way too hard, as usual.

Pot meet kettle

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 05:51 PM
some things are timeless

Retti_
10-30-2013, 06:01 PM
I dont get why you spent hours and hours researching cros treewind and linking it like any 1 gives a shit

r00t
10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
FUN FACT: If you read "patriot act" backward and throw in a few letters while removing some others, you get 'fuck da police".

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 06:33 PM
"Mr Lasso's family said they were devastated.
'Robert, he was so good,' said his mother, Elsie Stem. 'He was so loved, especially by his kids. Now they have to grow up without a daddy. It's not fair.'"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

I'm not a big fan of cops but laughing at children losing a parent?

If someone stabs you in your fat fucking face I'll throw a party. The only pig in this thread is you fatty.

Recycled Children
10-30-2013, 06:39 PM
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/05/george_hitcho_jr_sentenced_to.html

Dude got sentenced to death. Typical. I hate our countries reverence towards police officers. Most of these people are fucking assholes and create more problems than they solve.

Hastley
10-30-2013, 06:42 PM

If someone stabs you in your fat fucking face I'll throw a party. The only pig in this thread is you fatty.

Aren't you a neck bearded mouth breather who can't even get slutty CNAs to fuck him?

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 07:10 PM
You're fucking A tweeter I am saying exactly that. Maybe those fucking kids wont grow up to be shitfucks like their good for nothing pig parents.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 07:11 PM
To be clear. Fuck all cops. Fuck their whole families. Fuck anyone who is a friend to a cop. I hope they all die, painfully.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Antisocial fat faggot thinks he's a freedom fighter, trolls other antisocial fat faggots, drunks, drug addicts, attention whores, and Assburger's victims for attention ad nauseum.
There is already a thread for HBB fan fic, please stop shitting up legitimate threads with your obsession of me.

Langrisserx
10-30-2013, 07:40 PM
dude dont even got a cat what a loser

JayN
10-30-2013, 08:04 PM
To be clear. Fuck all cops. Fuck their whole families. Fuck anyone who is a friend to a cop. I hope they all die, painfully.

2nd'd 99.2% of them are small dicked roided out power hungry tripping fagts who want ass ram each other in jewry competition.

This made me feel good today, thanks for the smile HBB

Pico
10-30-2013, 08:18 PM
lot of hate in this thread

ask yourself if this hate in year of lord 2014 has made u a happier person, if its made u a skinnier person or even if its made ur acne pustules burst and heal, my guess is no

Recycled Children
10-30-2013, 08:23 PM
lot of hate in this thread

ask yourself if this hate in year of lord 2014 has made u a happier person, if its made u a skinnier person or even if its made ur acne pustules burst and heal, my guess is no

I'll let you re-read this and you can figure out why you're dumb.

Hailto
10-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Pico is great, you're a faggot who can't grasp his wit.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 08:33 PM
pras picopug

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Aren't you a neck bearded mouth breather who can't even get slutty CNAs to fuck him?
Nope.
You're fucking A tweeter I am saying exactly that. Maybe those fucking kids wont grow up to be shitfucks like their good for nothing pig parents.

If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking. Your garbage and the day you die will be a bright one.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 08:44 PM
If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.
http://i.imgur.com/W4tOkAz.jpg

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 08:45 PM
troy giving me death threats. i win teh internetz.

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Don't flatter yourself fatty, if I made the decision to end your miserable life I wouldn't announce it beforehand. You're not worth the effort.

Recycled Children
10-30-2013, 09:06 PM

Oh that was supposed to be witty?

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Don't flatter yourself fatty, if I made the decision to end your miserable life I wouldn't announce it beforehand. You're not worth the effort.
If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.If I ever get the chance to encounter you in person I'm shooting first and there aren't any questions worth asking.

r00t
10-30-2013, 09:17 PM
http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem/index.ssf/2012/05/george_hitcho_jr_sentenced_to.html

Dude got sentenced to death. Typical. I hate our countries reverence towards police officers. Most of these people are fucking assholes and create more problems than they solve.

"I think the jury's verdict sends a high affirmation that police officers are off limits," he said. [The DA]

lool

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 09:22 PM
For a matter of words I sure as hell suck at that whole context thing.

I won't even break it down for you, princess.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 09:23 PM
I won't even break it down for you, princess.
The irony of troy calling someone else "princess."

KILLING ME

JayN
10-30-2013, 09:24 PM
I love taking it DVDA style from fatass fucking PIGS stuffing me in all my fat holes, they treat me like a pretty pink princess.

word brosef

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 09:25 PM
The irony of troy calling someone else "princess."

KILLING ME

lol that was funny

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 09:26 PM
personally, i hate that his name is troy. troy is great name and should be reserved for the great. not kobatab

JayN
10-30-2013, 09:27 PM
http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/bethlehem_impact/photo/9889223-large.jpg

JayN
10-30-2013, 09:28 PM
never forget princess 9/11

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 09:29 PM
personally, i hate that his name is troy. troy is great name and should be reserved for the great. not kobatab

Took long enough for your cock sucking alter ego to show up.

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 09:30 PM
In the ultimate ironic backfire, Troy's new nickname is princess.

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 09:33 PM
Took long enough for your cock sucking alter ego to show up.

lol. that made me laugh

what do you mean tho

susvain0362
im not even just saying that. troy is an awesome name i wish my name was troy. cant lie

Kagatob
You're princess impotence. It's not up to you too hand off a nickname like that.

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 09:34 PM
no. pretty sure kagatab is now going to be called Princess from this day out.

touche to hBB on this day

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 09:36 PM
Whatever floats your boats kids.

Team virgin gains a point.

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 09:38 PM
Get a job yet or you still leaving off the system that you claim to be so vehemently against?

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 09:39 PM
lol who? me?

using foodstamps to get high is not the same as needing foodstamps to live, bra

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Get a job yet or you still leaving off the system that you claim to be so vehemently against?
so mad he can't even type coherently. I wish I had a video of him slamming his keyboard for this.

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 10:11 PM
so mad he can't even type coherently. I wish I had a video of him slamming his keyboard for this.

You somehow manage to make yourself look even less informed with each post.

Also fuck Swype.

susvain0362
10-30-2013, 10:13 PM
You somehow manage to make yourself look even less informed with each post.

Also fuck Swype.

LOL how? no. sorry

princess is too much right now!

Kagatob
10-30-2013, 10:21 PM
LOL how? no. sorry

princess is too much right now!

Let me break it down for the ignorant.

There's this thing called an occupation (not to be confused with Occupy which means lack of occupation). There's this invention known as a smartphone. The smartphone utilizes something called Swype to let me type quickly for using a small touch screen. Sometimes at work I have free time and post on the boards. Sometimes I neglect to preview post.

1+1=2?

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Let me break it down for the ignorant.

There's this thing called an occupation (not to be confused with Occupy which means lack of occupation). There's this invention known as a smartphone. The smartphone utilizes something called Swype to let me type quickly for using a small touch screen. Sometimes at work I have free time and post on the boards. Sometimes I neglect to preview post.

1+1=2?
princess outdoing herself

Boggwin Bramblefoot
10-30-2013, 10:35 PM
HBB, do you thank God every day that there are forums for P99? It seems that without them, an insignificant government tit sucker like you would have no way to feel as though you matter to people. You just sit back tinkerbell and let the adult men earn a living while you post drivel on an obscure internet forum. And just to clue you in on something, nothing you say even matters since adults tend to ignore the ramblings of children. Go ahead and reply if you want, I won't be back to check this thread as I am going to play a little EQ before going to bed so that I can go to my job tomorrow and earn money like the rest of the responsible adult men of this country.

Recycled Children
10-30-2013, 10:42 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/29/erick-gelhaus-cop-shooter_n_4173593.html

Hasbinbad
10-30-2013, 11:00 PM
HBB, do you thank God every day that there are forums for P99? It seems that without them, an insignificant government tit sucker like you would have no way to feel as though you matter to people. You just sit back tinkerbell and let the adult men earn a living while you post drivel on an obscure internet forum. And just to clue you in on something, nothing you say even matters since adults tend to ignore the ramblings of children. Go ahead and reply if you want, I won't be back to check this thread as I am going to play a little EQ before going to bed so that I can go to my job tomorrow and earn money like the rest of the responsible adult men of this country.
There is a hbb fanfic thread made for your convenience put together by comrade Hastley. Please make use of it rather than shitting up legitimate threads with your seething hatred of me.

Daldolma
10-31-2013, 12:19 AM
proven fact that police officers and other peace enforcement officials are rewarded in heaven

matthew 5:9

Ahldagor
10-31-2013, 12:24 AM
so lemme get this straight...
princess impotency (OP for all you fat fags who don't research) has some anarchist leanings, right? so before you start clinging to specificity and generalizing like you do princess impotency, answer me this bitte:

is it some über communist set up that you want in terms of people living among each other, absolute anarchy, or is there a conditioned gradient that you're operating with?

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 12:24 AM
proven fact that police officers and other peace enforcement officials are rewarded in heaven

matthew 5:9
another quality post by a poster of quality.

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 12:25 AM
so lemme get this straight...
princess impotency (OP for all you fat fags who don't research) has some anarchist leanings, right? so before you start clinging to specificity and generalizing like you do princess impotency, answer me this bitte:

is it some über communist set up that you want in terms of people living among each other, absolute anarchy, or is there a conditioned gradient that you're operating with?
communism is not "soft" anarchy, communism is a form of statism, and anarchy is a state of mind.

Retti_
10-31-2013, 12:27 AM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 64
User Name Posts
Hasbinbad 21

u seem needy

Ahldagor
10-31-2013, 12:43 AM
communism is not "soft" anarchy, communism is a form of statism, and anarchy is a state of mind.

so you don't recognize authority of any kind?

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 12:52 AM
so you don't recognize authority of any kind?
Well there are a number of ways that can be taken....

I recognize that society has let itself become managed by police, and that if I do not submit to their authority (whether I think it's valid or not, which I don't) I will go to jail, and I generally tend to stay out of jail......

I do not recognize the authority of any governing body to represent me. representative politics can kiss my ass.

I do recognize the power of consensus, and have and will change my behavior in order to comply if that is the way of things. this can be applied to any situation from a consensed-on ROE set out by a general assembly for a specific protest, to saying please and thank you at the dinner table.

there are even more way that can be taken, and i feel that you're being purposefully vague on purpose to Ackbar me into saying something you can use to further your gotchya-style argumentation. if you want to know how I feel about something, I'm an open book and have no issue talking about it, but you will need to be more specific about what you're really asking.

Neto
10-31-2013, 01:31 AM

You are the absolute worst kind of human being.

runlvlzero
10-31-2013, 02:07 AM
I don't think people in positions of authority should have any special protection or more privilege than anyone else.

If it was a black gangster that got shot, the guy would have gotten off.

End of story.

Abner
10-31-2013, 08:45 AM
You are the absolute worst kind of human being.

This.

Everything he posts is just so beyond absurd I wonder and hope it's all just a big bad joke.

Abner
10-31-2013, 08:46 AM
He's a narcissist, and every reply feeds it.

Doh!

Ahldagor
10-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Well there are a number of ways that can be taken....

I recognize that society has let itself become managed by police, and that if I do not submit to their authority (whether I think it's valid or not, which I don't) I will go to jail, and I generally tend to stay out of jail......

I do not recognize the authority of any governing body to represent me. representative politics can kiss my ass.

I do recognize the power of consensus, and have and will change my behavior in order to comply if that is the way of things. this can be applied to any situation from a consensed-on ROE set out by a general assembly for a specific protest, to saying please and thank you at the dinner table.

there are even more way that can be taken, and i feel that you're being purposefully vague on purpose to Ackbar me into saying something you can use to further your gotchya-style argumentation. if you want to know how I feel about something, I'm an open book and have no issue talking about it, but you will need to be more specific about what you're really asking.

i'm more wondering if you played out the logic of your thinking because what you mention with this isn't an anarchist who acts consistently (you'll also get to your nickname princess impotency). i don't know about cali cops but there's been multiple times that i've encountered police officers in houston and spring and talk my way out of my for certain DUI's, possession charges, and PI's. was just respectful to their authority. sounds like you don't want to play the game and have a bit of paranoia because the citizenry far outnumbers the police officers who are citizens who have voluntarily taken up certain tasks for a salary. step back from your generalizations for a bit, and then see if you can do a ride along with some cops. their job is insanely boring and filled with paper work.

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 04:20 PM
I'm not "an anarchist." I'm not even sure such a thing is possible. The only way I've ever seen anarchy in action is within the framework of a state, so I am necessarily ignorant of how it would actually look in the absence of a state. This is why I say anarchy is a state of mind. It's a principle more than anything, that can guide how you make decisions and how you see the world. I know a lot of people might disagree with me, and that's their right, and a lot of those people will have valid points, but that's the way I see it. To me, anarchy has to do with autonomy, agency, and respect.

I am however a realist, and I do know that I need to jump through hoops to get through the world. I drive a car. I get pulled over. I'm polite through mental gritted teeth to pigs, because I know if I'm not they're gonna find the roach in my ashtray.

None of this has to do with politics. It's how I see and interact with the world.

Ahldagor
10-31-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm not "an anarchist." I'm not even sure such a thing is possible. The only way I've ever seen anarchy in action is within the framework of a state, so I am necessarily ignorant of how it would actually look in the absence of a state. This is why I say anarchy is a state of mind. It's a principle more than anything, that can guide how you make decisions and how you see the world. I know a lot of people might disagree with me, and that's their right, and a lot of those people will have valid points, but that's the way I see it. To me, anarchy has to do with autonomy, agency, and respect.

I am however a realist, and I do know that I need to jump through hoops to get through the world. I drive a car. I get pulled over. I'm polite through mental gritted teeth to pigs, because I know if I'm not they're gonna find the roach in my ashtray.

None of this has to do with politics. It's how I see and interact with the world.

why the gritted teeth? they got a job to do like anyone else. do you agree with the principles of the tea party? they're very much akin to what you've said. also this:

an·ar·chy
ˈanərkē/Submit
noun
noun: anarchy
a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority.
"he must ensure public order in a country threatened with anarchy"
synonyms: lawlessness, nihilism, mobocracy, revolution, insurrection, disorder, chaos, mayhem, tumult, turmoil More
antonyms: government, order

absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal.

it's always been a politically associated word

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 05:34 PM
I do know what the dictionary definition of anarchy is, but I flatly reject it as biased from a state perspective.

The only real way to learn about it is if you talk to some actual anarchists with nuanced analysis and/or read hella books. It's at the same time much simpler and much more complicated than that definition, which is about as 13-year-old-playing-vice-city-version-of-anarchy as it gets.

Hasbinbad
10-31-2013, 05:36 PM
here is a good start, which is still not enough, but gives you a lot of rabbit holes if you're actually interested:
http://www.spunk.org/texts/intro/sp001633.html

JayN
10-31-2013, 05:46 PM
Princess QQ's so hard in this thread hope her lil tranny estrogen penis wasnt rustled to badly.. its ok go back n play with your anime dolls im sure youll find more children to abuse

Ahldagor
10-31-2013, 08:47 PM
I do know what the dictionary definition of anarchy is, but I flatly reject it as biased from a state perspective.

The only real way to learn about it is if you talk to some actual anarchists with nuanced analysis and/or read hella books. It's at the same time much simpler and much more complicated than that definition, which is about as 13-year-old-playing-vice-city-version-of-anarchy as it gets.

To me, anarchy has to do with autonomy, agency, and respect.

did some reading at that site, work in a library after all, and there's a lot of holes in those defining arguments. the central idea of the individual's autonomy is essentially how societies formed anyway because it doesn't take a genius to understand safety in numbers. i refer you to the south park episode "die hippie die". same kind of reasoning is going on there, and a damn 4th grader calls them on their bullshit. the idea sounds wonderful but is unrealistic in that it depends upon an operating notion of everyone involved having the same morality. monoculture does nothing to enable growth of a person. humans learn best through conflict, but you operate wanting a sameness (you're anti-cultural-relativism statement earlier in the thread) which means you're just as impotent as my hypothesis stated. princess impotency i leave you with this:

http://makeameme.org/media/created/Congratulations-You-suck.jpg

JayN
10-31-2013, 08:52 PM
cant believe that red-necked faggot from TX did you like that HBB.

Hasbinbad
11-01-2013, 05:21 PM
did some reading at that site, work in a library after all, and there's a lot of holes in those defining arguments. the central idea of the individual's autonomy is essentially how societies formed anyway because it doesn't take a genius to understand safety in numbers. i refer you to the south park episode "die hippie die". same kind of reasoning is going on there, and a damn 4th grader calls them on their bullshit. the idea sounds wonderful but is unrealistic in that it depends upon an operating notion of everyone involved having the same morality. monoculture does nothing to enable growth of a person. humans learn best through conflict, but you operate wanting a sameness (you're anti-cultural-relativism statement earlier in the thread) which means you're just as impotent as my hypothesis stated. princess impotency i leave you with this:
You said I said autonomy, and that was correct, but everything else you said are not things I said.

If you want to discuss a particular "hole" in logic based on your reading of the very introductory page I linked, I suggest attending an anarchist bookfair and asking an anarchist, which I am - as I said - not.

Ahldagor
11-01-2013, 06:44 PM
You said I said autonomy, and that was correct, but everything else you said are not things I said.

If you want to discuss a particular "hole" in logic based on your reading of the very introductory page I linked, I suggest attending an anarchist bookfair and asking an anarchist, which I am - as I said - not.

you're claim of anarchy isn't relevant because you think it is. i made no claim of you saying those, but made a claim of unrealistic notions at the core of anarchy's structure. you're cartesian impotency is more blatant now than anything with your thinking that i only read the introductory page of the website.

http://robingorsline.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/youre-wrong.jpg

runlvlzero
11-01-2013, 07:02 PM
It is not human nature to be autonomous. As much as some of us wishes it would be so.

Authority will always be a part of human nature.

Autotune
11-01-2013, 07:38 PM

Good thing about you is that you will never be able to procreate without having to resort to rape so you'll never have kids to grow up to be shitfucks.

Ahldagor
11-02-2013, 03:22 AM
previous two, precisely.

Champion_Standing
11-02-2013, 10:49 AM
“Anarchists did not try to carry out genocide against the Armenians in Turkey; they did not deliberately starve millions of Ukrainians; they did not create a system of death camps to kill Jews, gypsies, and Slavs in Europe; they did not fire-bomb scores of large German and Japanese cities and drop nuclear bombs on two of them; they did not carry out a ‘Great Leap Forward’ that killed scores of millions of Chinese; they did not attempt to kill everybody with any appreciable education in Cambodia; they did not launch one aggressive war after another; they did not implement trade sanctions that killed perhaps 500,000 Iraqi children. In debates between anarchists and statists, the burden of proof clearly should rest on those who place their trust in the state. Anarchy’s mayhem is wholly conjectural; the state’s mayhem is undeniably, factually horrendous.”

― Robert Higgs

Recycled Children
11-02-2013, 11:55 AM
It is not human nature to be autonomous. As much as some of us wishes it would be so.

Authority will always be a part of human nature.

Says who?