PDA

View Full Version : The night the sleeper was taken down...

Falisaty
10-20-2009, 11:07 PM
does anyone remember where thye were the night the sleeper was taken down on RZ.

I remember the night reading the chat logs when you could talk and listen to others chats from other servers I was on luclin in LGuk fooling around waiting for a raid to start.

Jify
10-20-2009, 11:57 PM
I was sitting in Nro, watching the channel spam, waiting for a LDoN group. :)

Bishop
10-21-2009, 12:56 AM
I was there.;) Ascending Dawn, Magus Impirious Magicus, Wudan, Afew Seekers of Divinity and Celestial Empire. For a pvp server full of dicks we kept the sleeper asleep longer then any server minus the Macintosh server iirc. We liked farming it.Pk's would go to legends server get geared up in the best stuff and try to clear it, We stopped them numerous times. Finally got sick of messing with them so we decided to clear it then try the Sleeper took 3-4 hours zerg rushing/rezzing GM despawned it said we were cheating hes not supposed to be killed yadda yadda. He finally respawned it we finished it off. Corpse poofed funniest thing i remember is the next morning some ogres in front of PoK bank naked and lined up named "Wtgrallos" "Thesleepers""Deadyay" or something was humerous.

Shin Noir
10-21-2009, 01:26 AM
http://home.att.ne.jp/surf/mirage/boyaki3.htm
5/22/02 on Xegony. I remember Inner Circle did it to spite Illuminati Sancti because Jaded Dragon and a few other guilds were rising and wanted to farm the Sceptre of Anarchy and other junk and they wanted to block em out. Never liked Inner Circle.

Glam
10-21-2009, 05:37 AM
http://home.att.ne.jp/surf/mirage/boyaki3.htm
5/22/02 on Xegony. I remember Inner Circle did it to spite Illuminati Sancti because Jaded Dragon and a few other guilds were rising and wanted to farm the Sceptre of Anarchy and other junk and they wanted to block em out. Never liked Inner Circle.

No one liked IC at Xegony they where a bunch of rude peps :mad:

Takon
10-21-2009, 09:56 AM
Bishop!

Who were you on RZ? I was in Ascending Dawn, but on a break at the time :(

Bishop
10-21-2009, 10:10 AM
I was in Celestial Empire then Seekers of Divinity I quit when the servers merged to the (Zeks) and SoD and AD merged as well. Muddah Soulflayer DE SK was my main. Tried EQ again a year or so ago and transferred him to The Rathe as I'm now too old for that pvp drama. Didnt last long I requit and now play emu when I get the "itch"..by "itch" I guess I mean full blown addiction again now that this servers out heh.

adocious
10-21-2009, 01:08 PM
No one liked IC at Xegony they where a bunch of rude peps :mad:

They were also massive cheaters, using ShowEQ and MacroQuest extensively.

Takon
10-21-2009, 01:49 PM
I.. think I remember you. Though I'm not sure if we ever interracted much. I was playing Takon Takoff the gnome wizzie. I was really sporadic around that time frame as well.

Penoy
10-22-2009, 03:13 PM
i am redwin, i had many friends in AD.. Silene and crew are yall playing anymore lol!.. i also had a PK SK Niteraptor, and Thane.... Monk

Derazor
10-27-2009, 08:43 AM
I was sitting in EC tunnel on Inny server. Everyone kept shouting what % the sleeper was at on rz.

Neckrodeemus
11-05-2009, 06:53 AM
I can't remember what happened elsewhere, but can tell you what happened when we woke 'em on Rodcet.

A LOT of people were upset that they were "prevented" from experiencing in-game content, and held us in contempt for it :P

When truthfully, what prevented them were lack of levels, gear, and know-how. Sure hope that doesn't happen here :P

Dagwulf
08-03-2010, 02:22 AM
I'm new to the server, so figured I'd bring new life to this thread. Was there; Nonosassy of Wudan, Halfling Warrior. One of my proudest memories of EverQuest.

Four guilds and their allies, hundreds of heroes, put aside their individual differences (as many had fought each other tooth and nail, holding grievances several years in the making) in order to smite the evil which had festered and threatened to destroy the world as we knew it... the Curse which would unleash the Sleeper on Norrath.

The cure? Put the Sleeper to rest, permanently.

lol :)

Nonosassy/Dagwulf

Itchybottom
08-03-2010, 06:35 AM
I ate quite a few deaths, during that bind rush. Was fun watching Ornate die though, damned half-lings.

to0p
08-03-2010, 09:18 AM
I played on RZ during those days, was a member of Ascending Dawn at the time.
The funniest part of it all is that RZ was always the last server to get any good loot or kill a big mob because your raid party had to raid the incoming raid party before going after the mob.. lol RZ was totally the hood - I was very surprised when people finally decided to work together.

Miss those AD, MiM, FU, PB days... and pking in the Gfay bank.

gan la tw~

ukaking
08-03-2010, 09:38 AM
All Hail Rallos Zek, IMHO the greatest server the game will ever see!

Eastwood
08-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Did any of you on Rallos Zek know a wood elf druid chick named Nuciferous?

Itchybottom
08-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Did any of you on Rallos Zek know a wood elf druid chick named Nuciferous?

I was in Swarm of Fear with her, and I killed her when she was DoZ a few times.

Eastwood
08-06-2010, 01:57 AM
DoZ?

I played Rallos Zek for a bit maybe Mayish-Novemberish 2004. I was pretty casual and I doubt I even made it to level 60 but I had fun actually.

Nuciferous was the reason I got back into it because I hadn't played EQ since 2001 and I had joined the Army since and Nuciferous was in my unit. The funny story about "her" was that he was actually a friend of mine in the Army and an all out PT stud Gym badass. But in EQ when I played on Rallos he told me to NEVER reveal that he was a dude IRL because someone in his guild had actually sent him a laptop to play on while in the Army, under a story of being a chick off to college who couldn't play, because she had no laptop, so some EQ guy sent him a laptop hehe.

After AIT I havn't talked to "Nuci" much in years, he got married, had kids, and became a born again christian.

RKromwell
08-06-2010, 02:18 AM
D'oh!

Itchybottom
08-06-2010, 03:48 AM
DoZ?

Disciples of Zek