PDA

View Full Version : stryx the fail

Berktin
07-22-2010, 04:48 AM
Stryx is moron or just plain rude. Trained me twice in oasis within 3mins once with a crypt mummy and then again with a ghoul.. i would love to have his FD abilities disabled or perhaps maybe change him to a ranger.

Zereh
07-22-2010, 05:47 AM
.. i would love to have his FD abilities disabled or perhaps maybe change him to a ranger.

Just had to LOL at this one. =P Creative thinking.

:p Z

Messianic
07-22-2010, 08:01 AM
Not a Ranger! That's cruel!

Berktin
07-23-2010, 03:14 AM
OMFG i went back to oasis tonight saw him do it to another mage with a crypt mummy while they were fighting another and then fd'd a ghoul on me WTF.. ok ranger won't do it. bind him in the middle of OOT without any water and thirsty lets see him FD that shit

Serith
07-23-2010, 05:21 AM
Also, he spelled 'strikes' wrong. Another bannable offense.

darkblade717
07-23-2010, 10:14 PM
People wasting their time to FD train newbies in Oasis aren't worth bitching about because they have sad and pathetic lives. Professionals aggro a Sand Giant on their way through the zone, root it, run to SRo zoneline, and when they see the SG coming for them, zone out so it runs back across the beach.

Chicka
07-23-2010, 10:30 PM
People wasting their time to FD train newbies in Oasis aren't worth bitching about because they have sad and pathetic lives. Professionals aggro a Sand Giant on their way through the zone, root it, run to SRo zoneline, and when they see the SG coming for them, zone out so it runs back across the beach.

No, real pros do that with all the specs from spec island. You can see an hg a mile off, far better to have the wrecking crew come unannounced.

darkblade717
07-23-2010, 11:57 PM
No, real pros do that with all the specs from spec island. You can see an hg a mile off, far better to have the wrecking crew come unannounced.

Too much effort!

Reneb
07-25-2010, 03:44 AM
I've known stryx for a little while and I've talked with him on a regular basis as well as grouped with him. I've never known him to exhibit any behavior like this. What it is that I would assume happened is that he wasn't watching aggro range as he FD'd trying to save his own ass. I seriously doubt that he was intentionally trying to kill anyone. I can see you're mad, Berktin, but why not be a little bit more constructive with your anger? A tell along the lines of "Hey, you really need to watch whats around you when you FD" would be better incentive for someone to watch what they were doing than tripping out. =D

-Drys

Gumm
07-25-2010, 04:10 AM
As an officer in Stryx's guild, this "issue" has recently come to my attention. Reneb is correct in saying that Stryx doesn't exhibit this type of behavior, ever. In fact, he's one of the more generous people I've played with, donating gear often to newer people in the guild. I spoke to him about this and he said he didn't recognize your name, nor did he, or would he ever intentionally train. If anything he said he would have FD'd to save his own ass, and wouldn't have at that location had he known anyone was within agro range. I'm inclined to believe him based on his previous displays of character. To the OP... perhaps you misjudged the situation and were a bit irrational in trying to call negative attention to someone across the entire server. If you have any further issue you can take it up with me in game (send tell to Gumm or Splendid).

thxer
07-25-2010, 05:14 PM
If you buddies of this guy want to see something constructive come of this, maybe you should assist him. Teach him how to play and not kill people around him 'cause he doesn't know how to use his FD ability with consideration to those around him.

Ignorance doesn't make everything ok. If it was you, you'd be irritated too.

Berktin
07-27-2010, 03:17 PM
I have seen him do it several times Not only to me but others. So you can stick up for his character but it is no evidence in his corner as far as I am concerned. Saw him do it to a shammy with a crypt mummy and then me with a crypt mummy and a ghoul then i saw do it to a mage who was already fighting a crypt mummy with another crypt mummy. I could be wrong he might not be doing this in purpose but then again if that was true. Then he might as well delete his character now and go play world of newbcraft with the rest of them.

selveti
07-27-2010, 11:44 PM
Stryx is my RL best friend... been playin a monk for years. He knows his class, and I can speak for his character, he would never do this intentionally. In fact, when he found out about this thread, he called me up concerned that people thought he was doing such a thing. As a few others have mentioned, if this happened, it was most likely not intentional, and simply him trying to save himself.

Messianic
07-28-2010, 04:42 PM
Stryx is my RL best friend... been playin a monk for years. He knows his class, and I can speak for his character, he would never do this intentionally. In fact, when he found out about this thread, he called me up concerned that people thought he was doing such a thing. As a few others have mentioned, if this happened, it was most likely not intentional, and simply him trying to save himself.

You have a 1-post forum account, you don't mention your in-game character, you claim to be his RL friend and vouch for his "character" purely based on your own experience. All of this instead of telling him to confront the issue and either post here himself or speak with the person who is accusing him.

How credible.

selveti
07-28-2010, 05:10 PM
wow, common sense would lead one to believe my account name would be my game name... which it is. So.. Selveti....... oh man... this post has just become credible???

Messianic
07-28-2010, 05:13 PM
You chose to only answer one of out multiple issues, so nah

selveti
07-28-2010, 05:26 PM
acatually, i dealt with the only issue that pertained to me... you questioning the credibility of my post. The other two, did not need to be touched on by me... as you said... he should confront the issue.

Messianic
07-28-2010, 05:31 PM
I wonder if he will ;)

selveti
07-28-2010, 06:20 PM
hes coming over to my house later today, I know he doesnt have a forum account, so I'll mention it.

Feather
07-29-2010, 01:43 AM
A monk with a split personality. Sad.