PDA

View Full Version : Traitors & Sellouts, Never Forget, Never Forgive *** UPDATES ***

Pages : [1] 2

Smedy
10-03-2013, 08:30 AM
For the sake of pixel satefy i'm compiling a list of players that jumped ship and should be considered untrustworthy for future everquest related projects such as Teams99.

Lets get started

Heartbrand

Known Aliases: Heartbrand, Checkraise, "The Main Jew", Jew

Synopsis: Heartbrand started on server around launch 2011, joined Nihilum to fight Holocaust. Became a holocaust spy and leaked inner top secret Nagafen/Vox exploits to Holocaust who later got banned for using this exploit. Later started the "Resistance" to fight Nihilum only to go full 360 and end up in nihilum again with the rebels guildbank in his pocket.

Conclusion: Should never ever be trusted with guildbank or secret information.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gongshow

Known Aliases: Gongshow

Synopsis: Gongshow is a wildcard, highly skilled in the jousting and all around pvp but lacks loyalty to his fellow crew. Can easily be bought with pixels.

Conclusion: Good pvp player, easily blackmailed with pixels. Make sure you get gongshow whatever he wants otherwise you'll loose him.

Theough & Kayela

Known Aliases: Walrus, Yeti, Fat

Synopsis: Theough and Kaylea goes together like hand and glove. Both are highly unstable and emotional. This very impulsive couple isn't only terrible at the game but left their long time guild over loot drama only to jump into another loot drama within the new guild almost the same week and ended up going back to their resident guild. They were also involved in stripping/deleting another friends of theirs character that they simply "did not like anymore" (Password leak, had someone else do the dirty deeds for them).

Conclusion: Stay as far away from these players as you can, there's nothing to be gained here, bad at game and can't be trusted. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Littlegyno

Known Aliases: Littlegyno 1.0, Littlegyno 2.0, Littlegyno 3.0, Littlegyno 4.0, Littlegyno 5.0, Littlegyno 6.0, Littlegyno 7.0, Littlegyno 8.0, Littlegyno 9.0, Tyrionn

Synopsis: Gyno is a known RMT user, will pay to get plvl in pizzas or blooming onions. Has a good sense of humor and all around funny guy, does not contribute to any pvp or pve related things.

Conclusion: Wont lead you to great pvp victory, but will make you laugh. Can probably be trusted if your guild already has 51% of "aimchat" in GC.

Gloinzz

Known Aliases: Gloinzz, "The PVP Champ", Boozie Fade

Synopsis: Gloinzz is the peoples champ, who fight with the poor against the rich. That was until this fellow shortie decided to leave his poor walmart pals to get some free pixels, only to later get banned for unknown reasons (MQ?)

Conclusion: Cool level headed guy, he left his pals but i think this might have been a one time thing, was highly influensed by Grozz's brother Roggeh on that topic.

Sektor

Known Aliases: Sektor, Sektorx

Synopsis: Known RMT kingpin, bought his entire stock of characters. Came to red99 with good intentions, ended up like many joining the very thing he swore to fight against.

Conclusion: Great guy to contact if you're quitting the box for obvious reasons.

* MORE UPDATES COMING WHENEVER I'M BORED AT WORK

runlvlzero
10-03-2013, 08:35 AM
I fully endorse this post. May ye all look upon it woo the day ye be listed here.

P.S. Nice use of fonts and formatting.

HeisChuck
10-03-2013, 08:48 AM
lol'd a lot @ gynos aliases:D:D

SamwiseRed
10-03-2013, 09:34 AM
a+ lol

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Retarded post, I never took a guild bank from anyone. Ironic considering I gave you two jacinth rings as a member of the resistance only for you to peace a day later. Will delete all my characters on stream for any evidence I stole a guild bank.

Sektor
10-03-2013, 09:44 AM
This made me giggle a bit.

Smedy
10-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Retarded post, I never took a guild bank from anyone. Ironic considering I gave you two jacinth rings as a member of the resistance only for you to peace a day later. Will delete all my characters on stream for any evidence I stole a guild bank.

quoted from heartbrands trade thread:

Open for business for next 45 min - 1 Hour, on Ricardo currently, but may be on Reddawnbank as well.

thread will continue to update as i find time, i will list people who jumped ship from nihilum to join the rebels also, this goes both ways

what im trying to say is that my whistle is so fucking clean i can make a thread calling almost all of you out and you ain't got nothing on me, nothing i tell ya

vouss
10-03-2013, 09:54 AM
Heartbrand still trying to act like he isn't complete scum, months or even a year later? Not convincing anyone that. I would def not play with him on T99.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 09:56 AM
quoted from heartbrands trade thread:

thread will continue to update as i find time, i will list people who jumped ship from nihilum to join the rebels also, this goes both ways

what im trying to say is that my whistle is so fucking clean i can make a thread calling almost all of you out and you ain't got nothing on me, nothing i tell ya

You got me, I've decided to use the level 1 trader that had eight bags in inventory and eight bags in bank as my bank alt rather than delete it and make a new one with a different name. Have you identified items that you consider "stolen" from red dawn that I appropriated and sold or took for my self? I mean, I "stole" an entire guild bank I would think this would be an easy task to accomplish. Let me know when you can as I will delete my chars on stream.

Smedy
10-03-2013, 09:58 AM
You got me,

That's right pal, i gotcha good

Nothing better then to corner a jew watching him crumble within his own web of lies

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 10:01 AM
So confirming you are full of shit with zero evidence then? The fact you can't even name ONE item you think I took exposes you as a lying sack of shit. The only untrustworthy person in this thread is the OP with baseless accusations to cover up his own routine theft on this server. Faced with the opportunity to get me to delete my chars and donate all droppables to players of his choice, he is unable to name even a SINGLE item from red dawn that I "stole", nonetheless actually provide evidence of said "theft". Keep on being a non factor joke.

vouss
10-03-2013, 10:04 AM
Smedy is a saint and would never steal, you are fucking crazy, over the deep end pal. Step away from the keyboard

HippoNipple
10-03-2013, 10:04 AM
I don't know why people grasp so hard at straws to find shit wrong Heartbrand did. If he is really friends with all these people from the resistance but decides to spend 4-5 hours a night with strangers for pixels isn't that enough? He will say he is friends with a lot of them now but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't know them when he made the decision. The guy jumped ship to be on a winning side.

You just make yourself look bad with false accusations.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 10:06 AM
Took two jacinth rings from guild bank that I had been debating giving to ezpk and peaced from the guild the following day. Salem still a non factor cry baby who literally shed tears when dirt napped in the battle of kithicor. Claims to hate "pve" but can be spotted daily in long sky or fear raids. Ain't fooling anyone pal.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Things I actually have done:

1) Gave away over 100k in plat and items to Vae Victus members and red dawn members.

2) Given thousands of plat and items away to new comers to server including: GEBs, tolapumj robes, Rubicite BPs, tranix crown x3, vox horn, RBG

3) Gave my Druid account away for free to kimpossible

4) Gave my rogue account away for free to gyno

5) Spent tons of hours power leveling newbs in unrest

6) Do free JC for newbs every Wednesday at freeport

Those are actually verifiable facts, unlike your baseless accusations that you can't support with even the mention of ONE item you think I stole from red dawn. Meanwhile I have access to at least eight nihilum accounts with the best droppables in game, including aon, and zero items MIA. Keep spewing bullshit though.

Sektor
10-03-2013, 10:12 AM
dont forget rettiwalk! that scumbag!

Andis
10-03-2013, 10:19 AM
A+ smedy

awaiting the updates.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 10:33 AM
Here's some actual facts unlike the utter bullshit being spewed by OP with zero factual basis, despite offer of all my droppables and deletion of chars;

1) Allowed Maximilian aka tunak to use zibby, he stripped it including manastone and deleted the char

2) Allowed chubs to use Tyrionn, multiple items went missing, bind changed and char dead with no explanation. Items never returned to this day.

3) Lent manastone to Faraj aka chuck, never returned.

That's what actual details and facts look like.

RoguePhantom
10-03-2013, 10:45 AM
Here's some actual facts unlike the utter bullshit being spewed by OP with zero factual basis, despite offer of all my droppables and deletion of chars;

1) Allowed Maximilian aka tunak to use zibby, he stripped it including manastone and deleted the char

2) Allowed chubs to use Tyrionn, multiple items went missing, bind changed and char dead with no explanation. Items never returned to this day.

3) Lent manastone to Faraj aka chuck, never returned.

That's what actual details and facts look like.

These things sure make you look like an idiot that gives access to people in hopes they will like you. I say well done to those people for giving back to the community.

Supreme
10-03-2013, 10:50 AM
nb4rnf

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 10:51 AM
I'm glad you're happy for their actions as tunak ate a permanent ban to his level 60 shaman (early in Kunark) and my char was restored as well as all items :) . Prolly makes you mad chuck gave me his hiero cloak and fbh :)

Agatha
10-03-2013, 10:58 AM
vital information everyone should know A+ smedy, good work.

Salem Orchid
10-03-2013, 11:01 AM
Does anyone even read Heartbrands posts?

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Cool please provide evidence of the "stolen" items and you win all my droppables and I'll allow you to delete my chars. Can you even name a single droppable you claim is stolen? P.s sky loot has never been touched, sickpuppy even got a droppable from PoS way after I was in nihilum and it is open to former red dawn members to this day, which I have stated many times.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 11:20 AM
I'll step my offer up. Prove I "stole" from Red Dawn's guild bank and you can have everything in my business account:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/401/t8hu.jpg

r00t
10-03-2013, 11:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4gZohGA.png

r00t
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
"share" savigns

Elderan
10-03-2013, 11:33 AM
jesus

I really hope this is Photo shopped because if not you are really dumb.

Delete this photo asap if it is real.

I am referring to the navy fed one....

Vile
10-03-2013, 11:33 AM
firebug so ez

Colgate
10-03-2013, 11:36 AM
heartbrand's word/post count in this thread is through the roof

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 11:46 AM
One year later, still waiting on even a SINGLE item to be named that was supposedly "stolen" by me from the red dawn bank [the same guild I lost over 100k+ on items/plat]. I mean this was an entire guildbank that was stolen, there has to be dozens of items I took, if not hundreds, how hard could it be for $600,000+ of RL money to name even ONE FUCKING ITEM from it that I stole with some evidence?

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Maybe you can't "prove" it, but not even a recollection of, "oh ya I gave over item X to the guild bank never saw it again," not a single story like that in over a year, not ONE. A log perhaps, a screenshot, I mean we're talking if you're to believe you and others HUNDREDS of items being stolen, MILLIONS potentially of platinum stolen, I mean come on dude not ONE story of item X? Not ONE screenshot? Not ONE log?

r00t
10-03-2013, 11:49 AM
give me access I will look for the stolen loots

AM I NOT THE MOST FAIR

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Smedy riding Heartbrand with this troll like that ho riding the coin operated horse in mostbitter's sig

Retti_
10-03-2013, 11:53 AM
sky loot

Haha

#classic

Agatha
10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
wish i logged/SS'd shit when sirken went diggin for my shit. he listed everything on reddawnbank and what items were TFed from my character to character to reddawnbank. it was quite extensive.

Colgate
10-03-2013, 11:54 AM
hb constantly reassuring everyone of how much money he has/makes irl is probably the most pathetic/retarded thing i've seen in a while

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Try Colgate mint stripe.

Really enjoyed it this morning and makes me look forward to brushing extra good.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 11:57 AM
wish i logged/SS'd shit when sirken went diggin for my shit. he listed everything on reddawnbank and what items were TFed from my character to character to reddawnbank. it was quite extensive.

Same Agatha who gave me his info to help him get 200+ rez'es:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/713/ripagatha.jpg

then told me he had decided to quit the game after I spent literally dozens of hours getting corpses ready for rez's, protected from Nihilum PVP etc., and told me I could have everything on his account.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 11:59 AM
I spent literally dozens of hours.

:(

Agatha
10-03-2013, 12:04 PM
you and i both know i meant you could have all of my items, cept for the manastone, which you knew wasn't mine.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Dozens of hours meaning like 24? 36? 48? More?

Retti_
10-03-2013, 12:14 PM
He did all the leg work to restore your exp after a n allnight pill induced passout bind camp and u just quit and say have my stuff.

U cant 1 year later say "I meant all but manastone"

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 12:16 PM
pretty sure retti was one of the nilly members with troriste / deka / renian constantly attacking us as we stacked ur 200+ corpses and tried to rez them

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 12:18 PM
Retti was an evil little scumling until he came to the light

HeisChuck
10-03-2013, 12:19 PM
agatha booted retti out of heresy and azrael now he went crawling back to the duke

vouss
10-03-2013, 12:27 PM
HB what ever happened to the jade mace I donated to the guild bank

HeisChuck
10-03-2013, 12:27 PM
hb gave me like 12 different items from the char 'reddawnbank' in freeport

not even trolling here

Agatha
10-03-2013, 12:29 PM
agatha booted retti out of heresy and azrael now he went crawling back to the duke

i maintain retti is just to good to guild with anyone cept nihi.

Vayder
10-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Done multiple deals with Heartbrand for 15k+ and have never had a problem trading plat first and then getting the item.

Heartbrand one of the few people who talks other things while playing this game.

Heartbrand one of the only people on the box who actually cared when RL stuff blew up.

Seriously don't understand all the hate.

Retti_
10-03-2013, 12:31 PM
When your high caliber playing with braindeads and people that require hand holding game loses its fun

Darksinga
10-03-2013, 12:33 PM
HB what ever happened to the jade mace I donated to the guild bank

GIVE THIS MAN THE MONEY!

Jackpot man, you provided the single item that went missing. As HB has stated, you may now click the redeem now button.

Joshua you are a generous generous man.

Mingo
10-03-2013, 12:40 PM
Salem has 600,000 problems but not having a $600,000 wire transfer ain't one.

Retti_
10-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Hows blue

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Retti definitely puts in work yet is stuck in quite a rut here.

quido
10-03-2013, 12:43 PM
rustled as fuk

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 12:45 PM
Jade mace went to Ezpk pretty sure, next?

Smedy
10-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Well that was retarded, this thread wasn't for rants & flames it was simply to inform the player base.

I can't edit the main thread now so i can't do updates, fuck you forum janitors, i hate you

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
Everything HB says to your face is just him playing you. He will flip flop whenever it benefits him. I'm sure if you got a Donal's over his alt he would of talked mad shit on you. Pixels > Pals when it comes to HB. I know this because he told me multiple times that he hates most of the people in Nihilum. He is only there to get gear. HB admittedly hates Rallyd, all the Danes, Raze, Hectorchrist, Tehrouh, Kaylea, Ordaga, Arzak, Dink, Ghost, Ender and the list goes on. He pretty much hates anyone that doesn't bow down to him. I'm sure he hates all apps too because they get gear over his alts.

You left Strydur off that list

Andis
10-03-2013, 12:47 PM
just make a part 2 with your first part, copy and pasted

dont give up, its important to give info to the player base on the actual scums of this server

the people deserve to know.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Well that was retarded, this thread wasn't for rants & flames it was simply to inform the player base.

I can't edit the main thread now so i can't do updates, fuck you forum janitors, i hate you

Next time don't make baseless bullshit accusations and it won't get RNF'ed

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 12:48 PM
i'll name one thing heartbrand stole.

smedyface.

checkraise used to have a different face then he changed it to the smedy one to ride the coattails of those better than him. stop trying to be "cool" and piggyback on smedy's swag (bc you have none of your own)

karsten
10-03-2013, 12:49 PM
I know people who love

Smedy
10-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Next time don't make baseless bullshit accusations and it won't get RNF'ed

If it was baseless how come you posted 15 times in one hour outing your bank account as some kind of proof that you didn't do what i said?

Sounds to me you're a cornered liar trying everything to save yourself

karsten
10-03-2013, 12:50 PM
the jimmies man, they are RUSTLED today, even moreso than over the last couple of days

Smedy
10-03-2013, 12:51 PM
just make a part 2 with your first part, copy and pasted

dont give up, its important to give info to the player base on the actual scums of this server

the people deserve to know.

True, the guido has inspired me to continue my quest for legitimacy on Teams99, i'll make updates even though i have the GM's working against my good cause

BOOM, PEACE *****

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 12:54 PM
If it was baseless how come you posted 15 times in one hour outing your bank account as some kind of proof that you didn't do what i said?

Sounds to me you're a cornered liar trying everything to save yourself

And yet you have yet to provide even one shred of evidence to back up your claim.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Let the man edit his original post

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:03 PM
i'll name one thing heartbrand stole.

smedyface.

checkraise used to have a different face then he changed it to the smedy one to ride the coattails of those better than him. stop trying to be "cool" and piggyback on smedy's swag (bc you have none of your own)

umm wut? here's a pic of me back in classic with the exact same face you faggot

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/21/gutr.jpg

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:04 PM
Mornin only REAL HOLO I see in that pic

RoguePhantom
10-03-2013, 01:06 PM
umm wut? here's a pic of me back in classic with the exact same face you faggot

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/21/gutr.jpg

Except the Smedy face was used long before Red99 was even released.

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:06 PM
smedyface been part of the brand since years before red99

copycat status confirmed and reinforced by ss

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:07 PM
The stinkum guy is claiming I rolled with a different face then changed it along the way to w/e the fuck a "smedy" face is to copy smedy, who isn't even an ogre.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:08 PM
checkraise used to have a different face then he changed it to the smedy one

yet directly contradicted by screenshot

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Except the Smedy face was used long before Red99 was even released.

your weasel-wording will not win you any points here, copycat

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:11 PM
I'll help you out here HB.

He means the "Smedy face" he used on many boxes previous.

To my knowledge, Smedy has only had a dwarf paladin, iksar monk and gnome wizard here as mains.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:12 PM
checkraise used to have a different face then he changed it to the smedy one

so safe to assume you're confirming that you are in fact full of shit since you've been proven wrong?

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:12 PM
I'll help you out here HB.

He means the "Smedy face" he used on many boxes previous.

To my knowledge, Smedy has only had a dwarf paladin, iksar monk and gnome wizard here as mains.

Right, but this guy is saying I rolled with a dif face then "changed" it [how do you even change a face without rerolling?] somewhere along the line on this box, which is directly contradicted by screenshot. Said person is full of shit.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:13 PM
Smedy is having great fun at your expense Heartbrand. Just letting you know. Keep going.

Nizzarr
10-03-2013, 01:13 PM
we arguing over a face now?

how about that jew bank account

dayum!

Now, no wonder tralina stuck to naez like glue. Probably had a glance at that navy fed account.

Seary
10-03-2013, 01:14 PM
I don't think any gif in the history of the internet is more appropriate for this thread:

http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1361355184785370906.GIF

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:15 PM
you have only proved that you didnt change your face during red99

not that you did not blatantly steal the smedyface that has been a trademark long before red99 ever existed

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:16 PM
Smedy beat you to the patent office. Reality hits you hard bro.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:19 PM
you have only proved that you didnt change your face during red99

not that you did not blatantly steal the smedyface that has been a trademark long before red99 ever existed

But yet your initial claim was I actually changed it after I rolled to copy smedyface. Are you now in fact retracting this claim since it has been proven false?

Xantille
10-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Important thread, here

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:24 PM
identity theft is a serious crime

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:24 PM
So is perjury

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Where's the proof you didn't change it between the screen shot you offered last vs the one Smedy is claiming?

See what I did there?

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:26 PM
Wikipedia: How Not to be a Poser (10 Step with Pictures) (http://www.wikihow.com/Not-Be-a-Poser)

1. Don't try to look like a celebrity.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Where's the proof you didn't change it between the screen shot you offered last vs the one Smedy is claiming?

See what I did there?

No, because the claim was I changed it subsequent to my rolling the character.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Here is a pic of my face when I initially rolled the char @ level 1:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/17/itjc.jpg

while it's the back of the face, that is the only one with that green slash thing in the back of the head, I just verified it

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:31 PM
so you're trying to tell us that you've been copying Smedy since level 1 rather than only since recently?

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:33 PM
so you're trying to tell us that you've been copying Smedy since level 1 rather than only since recently?

??? You're claim is I changed the face subsequent to rolling the char, here is proof that it was that face since I rolled.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 01:33 PM
At some point, that Heartbrand can't prove and we only have his word, he changed his face.

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF YOU NEVER CHANGED IT DAWG.

All we have as facts:
- you rolled at lvl 1 copying him
- you are still using that face

Heartbrand yet to prove:
- he never at any point changed the face

All we have is your word!

He be knowin' what I'm sayin' here.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:35 PM
CLAIM: I changed my face to copy the "Smedy" face, switching from a different face I rolled with

Counter-Evidence: Pictures showing that my face was that face @ the time I rolled the character, as well as multiple pictures with that same face.

Conclusion: Claim proven false.

Agatha
10-03-2013, 01:36 PM
checkraise really needs to stop riding smedys coattails, get off his face dude.

Andis
10-03-2013, 01:38 PM
this thread delivers.

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 01:41 PM
i gotta say, all i'm seeing here is evidence that you've been infringing on a smedy's trademark even longer than originally thought

this only increases the amount of residuals that will be due in payment when your day comes in court

SamwiseRed
10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
lol smedyface, first time ive heard it that. when i was a kid me and my brother called it the happy retard face. its the only face i use on my ogres :) even more off topic the only human face i will use is the one that looks like the PoD, and I always use the same halfling face as well.

thread delivered tho. jimmies straight russled off of some people.

Pudge
10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Didn't read too far yet. HB what happened to Anklestrap's (mustard's) manastone?..... (i'll tell you what mustard knows: you jewed it)

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:46 PM
Didn't read too far yet. HB what happened to Anklestrap's (mustard's) manastone?..... (i'll tell you what mustard knows: you jewed it)

Considering I don't know who that is, I don't have it. If you provide proof that I somehow have a guys manastone that I've never heard of, you can get the $600k dawg.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:47 PM
And how could I steal a MS from someone I've never heard of? Did this random dude give me his account info out of nowhere? Did he just put it in a trade box? How did I get this manastone supposedly? Where is your proof? Kinda sounds like when Kringe accused me of stripping Lime only to find out it was Lethdar who did it.

HeisChuck
10-03-2013, 01:48 PM
hb stole my manastone on selena:mad:

SamwiseRed
10-03-2013, 01:48 PM
like you would really give someone 600k over a emulator bet. noone is that retarded.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 01:49 PM
like you would really give someone 600k over a emulator bet. noone is that retarded.

It ain't a bet, cuz it didn't happen. I would never have to payout, much like Vegas would never have to payout on a bet that the bobcats are winning the NBA Finals.

Agatha
10-03-2013, 01:54 PM
heartbrand stole my manastone from agatha. exactly how many manastones has heartbrand taken? this is insane.

tehruoh
10-03-2013, 01:55 PM
For the sake of pixel satefy i'm compiling a list of players that jumped ship and should be considered untrustworthy for future everquest related projects such as Teams99.

Lets get started

Heartbrand

Known Aliases: Heartbrand, Checkraise, "The Main Jew", Jew

Synopsis: Heartbrand started on server around launch 2011, joined Nihilum to fight Holocaust. Became a holocaust spy and leaked inner top secret Nagafen/Vox exploits to Holocaust who later got banned for using this exploit. Later started the "Resistance" to fight Nihilum only to go full 360 and end up in nihilum again with the rebels guildbank in his pocket.

Conclusion: Should never ever be trusted with guildbank or secret information.

Gongshow

Known Aliases: Gongshow

Synopsis: Gongshow is a wildcard, highly skilled in the jousting and all around pvp but lacks loyalty to his fellow crew. Can easily be bought with pixels.

Conclusion: Good pvp player, easily blackmailed with pixels. Make sure you get gongshow whatever he wants otherwise you'll loose him.

Theough & Kayela

Synopsis: Theough and Kaylea goes together like hand and glove. Both are highly unstable and emotional. This very impulsive couple isn't only terrible at the game but left their long time guild over loot drama only to jump into another loot drama within the new guild almost the same week and ended up going back to their resident guild. They were also involved in stripping/deleting another friends of theirs character that they simply "did not like anymore" (Password leak, had someone else do the dirty deeds for them).

Conclusion: Stay as far away from these players as you can, there's nothing to be gained here, bad at game and can't be trusted. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Littlegyno

Known Aliases: Littlegyno 1.0, Littlegyno 2.0, Littlegyno 3.0, Littlegyno 4.0, Littlegyno 5.0, Littlegyno 6.0, Littlegyno 7.0, Littlegyno 8.0, Littlegyno 9.0, Tyrionn

Synopsis: Gyno is a known RMT user, will pay to get plvl in pizzas or blooming onions. Has a good sense of humor and all around funny guy, does not contribute to any pvp or pve related things.

Conclusion: Wont lead you to great pvp victory, but will make you laugh. Can probably be trusted if your guild already has 51% of "aimchat" in GC.

Gloinzz

Known Aliases: Gloinzz, "The PVP Champ", Boozie Fade

Synopsis: Gloinzz is the peoples champ, who fight with the poor against the rich. That was until this fellow shortie decided to leave his poor walmart pals to get some free pixels, only to later get banned for unknown reasons (MQ?)

Conclusion: Cool level headed guy, he left his pals but i think this might have been a one time thing, was highly influensed by Grozz's brother Roggeh on that topic.

Sektor

Known Aliases: Sektor, Sektorx

Synopsis: Known RMT kingpin, bought his entire stock of characters. Came to red99 with good intentions, ended up like many joining the very thing he swore to fight against.

Conclusion: Great guy to contact if you're quitting the box for obvious reasons.

* MORE UPDATES COMING WHENEVER I'M BORED AT WORK

Just to clarify, i didnt leave Nihilum to join Azrael over loot.

Was hoping the opposition would prove to have some hope of suceeding, and a week later after listening to teamspeak realized how grave an error i made and thus i went back home. Also, i did not do anything to mellows account.

Anyone can guess 123456789 as someones password.... Which was indeed his pw.

Pudge
10-03-2013, 02:02 PM
One year later, still waiting on even a SINGLE item to be named that was supposedly "stolen" by me from the red dawn bank [the same guild I lost over 100k+ on items/plat]. I mean this was an entire guildbank that was stolen, there has to be dozens of items I took, if not hundreds, how hard could it be for $600,000+ of RL money to name even ONE FUCKING ITEM from it that I stole with some evidence?
HB you made this one too easy. Written confession 1 page away. Need my 600k in cash please, wouldn't wanna pay taxes on that.
Took two jacinth rings from guild bank that I had been debating giving to ezpk and peaced from the guild the following day.

gotrocks
10-03-2013, 02:02 PM
10/10, thanks smedy.

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 02:03 PM
HB you made this one too easy. Written confession 1 page away. Need my 600k in cash please, wouldn't wanna pay taxes on that.

Wait what? This was what Smedy did, he took two jacinth rings that were going to likely go to Ezpk and then deguilded, not me.

Vile
10-03-2013, 02:03 PM

damn pudge gonna be swimming in pizzas

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 02:14 PM
Pudge rebutted and gated from thread. Zone plug inc.

karsten
10-03-2013, 02:44 PM
lol Heartbrand esquire, internet attorney

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 02:51 PM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/216/406561-7.jpg

karsten
10-03-2013, 02:59 PM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/216/406561-7.jpg

"you can't prove anything!"

Heartbrand esquire, internet attorney strikes again!

Seary
10-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Heartbrand was CC'd over 100 times by Duke Nizzarr in early release and I (along with fiegi) stayed up for what seemed like 2 days straight to rez every single one of his corpses to get EXP back... so this random guy that I didn't even know wouldn't quit red99 and his dream of being an emperor, and how does he repay me?

After he had joined Holocaust, we were randomly grouped in SRO, no one in the zone and I disconnected randomly - he proceeded to deguild himself and kick me from the group, and then kill me. He proceeded to post a screenshot for another 18 months and tell people he killed me in PVP.

Fuckin' jew.

Sektor
10-03-2013, 03:01 PM
fuck you cast!!!

Agatha
10-03-2013, 03:02 PM
Fuckin' jew.

Andis
10-03-2013, 03:04 PM
lol Heartbrand esquire, internet attorney

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM
http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/401/t8hu.jpg

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM
So.

Heartbrand unknowingly, but still, did copy the Smedy face.

He never changed it at any point, we'll give him that on his word.

But all these manastones he claims to have won through contesting the camp and pvping.

Hmmph.

Rough day at the office for HB.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 03:07 PM
How could you repay Cast and Chuck like that?

Especially considering what their time in game is worth.

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 03:12 PM
that reminds me of when i was talking about law school with a pal in a random thread and for no reason heartbrand popped in and dug up, scanned, and posted a screenshot of his mediocre LSAT scores for no seeming reason (no one was even talking about it).

*****s be flossing but when u try that hard it just makes u look like you have crippling lifelong insecurities

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Contest for Manastone like this?

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/10/4re9.jpg

Andis
10-03-2013, 03:16 PM
"welcome Joshua"

confirmed jewish

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:16 PM
that reminds me of when i was talking about law school with a pal in a random thread and for no reason heartbrand popped in and dug up, scanned, and posted a screenshot of his mediocre LSAT scores for no seeming reason (no one was even talking about it).

*****s be flossing but when u try that hard it just makes u look like you have crippling lifelong insecurities

Mediocre? 99% percentile is the highest possible you can be on the LSAT. not sherrif dumb r srs

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 03:18 PM
crippling lifelong insecurities

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:18 PM
You keep throwing accusations and I keep tearin em down, keep trying anon troll.

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Lol Hectorchrist extremely terrible, good pic

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 03:22 PM
No proof of a stone, but I'll spot you one. Need about 149 more to prove your previous claim.

Andis
10-03-2013, 03:34 PM
A + stuff casey

amazing.

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 03:37 PM
lol

goddamn genius

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:41 PM
1k in savings , 600k in checking. Confirmed not his money

HB has a thousand bucks in the bank. Not sure if serious, shopped, or dum

Anyone who puts their money into a .00000000001% savings account is a moran. I use it to "pay" myself a salary from my s-corp, taking out of the checking and putting into the savings before I take it out again, leaving enough in it at all times to avoid the fee, and earning that $2.50/yr @ the same time.

Also important for Andis:

http://imageshack.com/scaled/1600x1200/94/vyw0.jpg

Agatha
10-03-2013, 03:43 PM
http://caseysfuckingcorner.webs.com/photos/undefined/checkraise.jpg

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 03:46 PM
just noticed the guild name, gotta love casey's attention to detail.

Agatha
10-03-2013, 03:51 PM
the plaques are the best. "****** of the year", "certificate of lying jew"

Sektor
10-03-2013, 03:55 PM
Casey the non factor. All talk bad player.

Seary
10-03-2013, 03:57 PM
HB, what's the point of keeping that much cash in the business anyway? Aren't you like a tax consultant/preparer? Certainly it'd be better served for you personally in some type of investment vehicle even after the tax hit you'd take using it to pay yourself? What am I missing here?

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Took a lot out of market currently when it seemed as though the shutdown was inevitable / + the upcoming debt ceiling war which will further lower market. Staying on sidelines for a bit.

s1ckness
10-03-2013, 03:58 PM
hi cast

Seary
10-03-2013, 04:07 PM
hi cast

http://nbcoutofbounds.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/busterhandshake.gif?w=450&h=236

http://i.imgur.com/u17w83i.gif

Salem Orchid
10-03-2013, 04:14 PM
so HB proved to no one he was less of a deuche bag then smedy claimed him to be

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 04:21 PM
$600,000 prize still up for grabs bros

Agatha
10-03-2013, 04:21 PM
just realized another thing, in the first pic, heartbrand stole smedys plaque "****** of the year" rofl. hahaha

Salem Orchid
10-03-2013, 04:24 PM
* THIS JUST IN *

Ezpk said that Checkraise did not give the jade mace over, and only would for 3000 plantinum, x guild discount price

Silikten
10-03-2013, 04:27 PM
* THIS JUST IN *

Ezpk said that Checkraise did not give the jade mace over, and only would for 3000 plantinum, x guild discount price

Retti_
10-03-2013, 04:28 PM
lol pras top 100 on leaderboard

Sektor
10-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Currently in the top 100 on the leaderboard (inb4 population joke, but seriously there are a lot of alts and other characters on the board inflating the standings quite a bit past 100). Probably soon to be top 50 if I get a few more kills and avoid death. Btw thanks Elderan for adding a single death to my scorecard that happened a month before the leaderboard even came out, and while I was afk. Had to manually input that one, seems a bit desperate.

Most importantly, didn't have to buy my way in. Was never here for the pvp, just the option and more so the possible narrative.

I rest easy at night.

wtb frost (mine didn't come with my character)

I will never forget that you helped me when I first came here. That being said, you started insulting me first and you will receive the same treatment. Also I didn't buy my way into any guild dawg. Nizzar told me I should app so I did. Who wants Lite as their guild leader?

karsten
10-03-2013, 04:33 PM
you can't prove anything!

Heartbrand esquire, internet lawyer is ON THE CASE

heartbrand
10-03-2013, 04:33 PM
* THIS JUST IN *

First of all, where has Ezpk said this? Second of all, I stated that I *think* it was given to Ezpk, I'm not 100% positive, it was given to someone, and I think it was him, though it may have been one of the rogues at the time who seemed interested in it. The onus would be on you to show in fact it wasn't given away to a guildy but instead sneakily kept for myself [yet I never used it], or sold secretly [yet I never auctioned it nor posted it on the forums, which is easily verifiable].

karsten
10-03-2013, 04:38 PM
First of all, where has Ezpk said this? Second of all, I stated that I *think* it was given to Ezpk, I'm not 100% positive, it was given to someone, and I think it was him, though it may have been one of the rogues at the time who seemed interested in it. The onus would be on you to show in fact it wasn't given away to a guildy but instead sneakily kept for myself [yet I never used it], or sold secretly [yet I never auctioned it nor posted it on the forums, which is easily verifiable].

ahhhhhhhhahahhahahahahahaha

Stinkum
10-03-2013, 04:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fvx0qsl.gif

Seary
10-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Currently in the top 100 on the leaderboard (inb4 population joke, but seriously there are a lot of alts and other characters on the board inflating the standings quite a bit past 100). Probably soon to be top 50 if I get a few more kills and avoid death. Btw thanks Elderan for adding a single death to my scorecard that happened a month before the leaderboard even came out, and while I was afk. Had to manually input that one, seems a bit desperate.

Most importantly, didn't have to buy my way in. Was never here for the pvp, just the option and more so the possible narrative.

I rest easy at night.

wtb frost (mine didn't come with my character)

This might be the most pathetic thing in the thread so far... I'll wait for Chuck to rule on it, but my spidey senses are tingling.

Seek help.

Seary
10-03-2013, 04:59 PM
come back 2 chat.

You're dead 2 me. Not even Xantille could save you.

r00t
10-03-2013, 05:51 PM
thats a lot o potato chups

Seary
10-03-2013, 05:51 PM
dont say dat. we're potato chup pals.

http://www.outofregs.com/postImages/1302141388.jpg

Yaw, looks like you need 2 LAY OFF da potato chups, brew.

Sektor
10-03-2013, 05:59 PM
lol

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Heartbrand I want a screen shot of you saying that or it didn't happen.

EHHHEHHHEHHHEHH

Nirgon
10-03-2013, 06:14 PM
^ you can come right @ me and my boy John 4 sure

runlvlzero
10-03-2013, 06:28 PM
This thread should have never been moved to RnF, IMO give me updates and I will repost in General

Agatha
10-03-2013, 06:32 PM
Yea i dont really see the original post as a rant or flame, just vital information new players should know before apping to nihilum.

runlvlzero
10-03-2013, 06:46 PM
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/misc/shirtlessstossel.jpg

Nice Daiquiri

Yea i dont really see the original post as a rant or flame, just vital information new players should know before apping to nihilum.

big mouth chew
10-03-2013, 06:56 PM
we talkin bout uugnuk? id love to talk bout uugnuk

http://www.notacult.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2967&d=1318752687

runlvlzero
10-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Thats pretty badass.

Agatha
10-03-2013, 07:23 PM
that aint real, you playing.

Agatha
10-03-2013, 07:54 PM

this has to be on every page.

krazyGlue
10-03-2013, 08:15 PM
gaffin

STILLnotMORNIN
10-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Excellent post.. Woulda joined Nihilum if there was chance I could have been a featured player.. O well.. True white knightness still intact

Pitborn
10-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Had a brief sip of the Nihilum Kool Aid.

Confirmed shit bag player and all around douche.

Zalaerian
10-03-2013, 09:51 PM
lovin it

Terpuntine
10-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Thank you for this smedy, you are the most honest and noble white knight around. Thanks for outing this scum

Jenni D
10-03-2013, 11:09 PM
Surely the biggest tragedy was Gloinzz?

Cant really blame HB, he had nowhere else to go. He could either quit or switch sides.

We all know how strong the immersion gets pals

Agatha
10-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Surely the biggest tragedy was Gloinzz?

Cant really blame HB, he had nowhere else to go. He could either quit or switch sides.

We all know how strong the immersion gets pals

sympathizer.

Stinkum
10-04-2013, 12:32 AM
Can we get back to how hearbrand is cramping everyones style by blatantly and deliberately stealing the smedyface?

runlvlzero
10-04-2013, 01:48 AM
Villains don't mind being villainous.

Smedy
10-04-2013, 02:06 AM

I chuckled so wholeheartedly my coffee almost blew up in my face, the picture is not only accurate in its statements but also hilarious, not sure if i would laugh or cry if i was guilded with such scum

Aenor
10-04-2013, 03:21 AM
Heartbrand still trying to act like he isn't complete scum, months or even a year later? Not convincing anyone that. I would def not play with him on T99.

Heartbrand confirmed enrollment in Teams99 witness protection program.

Aenor
10-04-2013, 03:25 AM
3) Gave my Druid account away for free to kimpossible

4) Gave my rogue account away for free to gyno

Translation: RMT'd multiple accounts.

Aenor
10-04-2013, 03:31 AM
hb constantly reassuring everyone of how much money he has/makes irl is probably the most pathetic/retarded thing i've seen in a while

Smedy
10-04-2013, 03:37 AM
* UPDATES 2013-10-04

EZPK

Known Aliases: Ezpk, Combobreaker

Synopsis: The EZPK story is a story of broken friendships and deceit. EZPK was known for his moodswings that came on regular occasions but that didn't keep his pals from giving him access to various high end pixel accounts. For months EZPK was trying to get his monk a tstaff without success and one day he had enough. In a flurry of assburgers and rage he jumped on a guildmate & longtime friends account and snatched a tstaff and promtly deguilded himself with said loot in pocket in order to join nihilum. Shocked by this the rebels in Azrael stood by to watch one of their maintanks being snagged up by the evil empire of Nihilum, or so they though. Turns out not even Nizzar would have him after his dirty deeds. The server bonded in an never before seen effort to grief EZPK off the server, it was a glorious day for RED99. The story ended happily with EZPK returning the TSTAFF to his former friend and crawling back into the shadows for awhile only to later have his assburgers flare up once more in a act of rage dropping guild again and applying to Nihilum. This time Nizzar took EZPK in, with hopes and dreams of finally getting that sow sword and crown of retirement EZPK joined Nihilum for their weekly dragonslayings in Veeshans Peak only to watch nizzar destory loot that no one else needed instead of giving it to him. EZPK is currenly lurking in the shadows waiting to strike again.

Conclusion: Actively seeks out pvp and loves it, does have temprament issues and perhaps assburgers. Highly dangerous to share account info with but can be an asset in pvp due to neckbeard status.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ames

Known Aliases: Ames, Ameslinda

Synopsis: Ames came to this server with his great buddy Casey. They both quickly gained a good reputation for being great players and just all around fun people to hang with. Ames always showed issues picking one class and sticking to it while Casey was determined to "do big things" with his druid he kept getting levels and eventually started getting some delicious pixels, such as manastones. During the winter of 2012 Ames was struggling with money and being a student, xmas was getting closer. Feeling like a loser Ames figured he would steal Caseys pixels and sell them on the platlord RMT market to finance food, gifts for family and games on steam for himself. The server never forgets the hurt he put his long time friend in, Casey is making a slow pixel recovery and is almost back to where he got robbed (a year later). Never forget, never forgive.

Conclusion: Funny guy, can get on peoples nerves. Highly dangerous to share account info with and very impulsive. Has a tendency to say "I'll be back" or "afk a sec" only to show up 8 hours later.

Twainz

Known Aliases: Twainz, Tyva

Synopsis: Twainz is not your usual story where the weak fights the rich then gets corrupted by pixels, he is the other way around. Twainz is the rich kid on the block, geared with more than 2 epics, Amulet of Necropotence aka "Precious Pixel" among other fine loots he fought the rebels with a passion until one day he had enough of the constant guild bullshit "Tehrouh & Kayela" spew. In a fit of rage and pride he left Nihilum to fight his new found arch enemies. One can say that that Twainz is a hero for leaving Nihilum but remember he did this when he had every single pixel obtainable to man, perhaps missing one Crown of Retirement. Smedy has gotten to know Twainz and finds him a highly dedicated player who contributes more then others but he might be unreliable when clashing with other personalities that might not fit with him. I'd say twainz has the bard syndrome, that means he is a diva and only another bard with equal diva status can tell him what to do thus he fits perfectly fine for now in Azrael where Lite is running a tight ship telling everyone to shut up and follow his lead into the Yeti caves.

Conclusion: I don't think Nizzar realize what he lost with Twainz. This guy has showed his capabilities by helping turning the tide. That being said Twainz should be considered doubiously due to the fact he left his long time standing guild, no one knows where Twainz will end up when his diva status superseeds the amount of praise he gets from the rebels for doing what he did.

Gaffin

Known Aliases: Gaffin, "Some bluebie"

Synopsis: Gaffin is the new kid on the block. Acting like a 14 year old he spews shit on the forums about how good he is in PVP and tells his fellow bluebies to grow a pair and join RED. Being from RED were not impressed by these small nuts Gaffin is swinging and he finds out the hard way that it really takes more then just talking shit to get noticed over on RED. Gaffin starts swinging from Nihilums nutsack early on, what he doesn't know is that our gatekeepers Samwise and Chewie sees this. Samwise alerts the flowers and orders them to "Man the Harpoons" in order to put an end to the nut swinging. Gaffin proceeds to swing from Nihilums nuts feeling like a champ even though his K/D ratio is in the shitter. One day Gaffin reaches a point where he wants help with his EPIC, what he doesn't realize is that Nihilum doesn't give a fuck about old kunark pixels like epics and in a fit of rage, virginity and assburgers he ends the nutswinging and proceeds to swing from Azraels nuts instead. Currently Gaffin is swinging from the rebels nuts thinking he is in the clear, but know this young one... Smedy has his big ugly smiling face looking at you like saurons all seeing eye. I see your every move and it is being recorded. One wrong step and you'll find yourself locked in a dark room alone with Samwise somewhere deep within the shire, this is something you do not want, prepare your anus.

Conclusion: Gaffin can't be trusted. Highly emotional player who changes his opinion on the flip of a dime. I can't say much about his pvp capabilities but knowing he is from blue i'd say they are poor at best.

* MORE UPDATES COMING

Feniggles
10-04-2013, 04:07 AM
smedy wrong side bro, wrong side

Aenor
10-04-2013, 04:07 AM
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2002/10/29/samwise3.jpg

Is it in?

Smedy
10-04-2013, 04:12 AM
smedy wrong side bro, wrong side

Naw, you're on the wrong side bro, i have you on my list!

Colgate
10-04-2013, 04:13 AM
add tune to the traitor list

runlvlzero
10-04-2013, 04:15 AM
How do I get on this list without joining Nihilum. I want Smedy to write about me.

Agatha
10-04-2013, 04:23 AM
How do I get on this list without joining Nihilum. I want Smedy to write about me.

it's so fucking elegant.

Jenni D
10-04-2013, 05:26 AM
Half of holocaust still to feature

Gonna be good

s1ckness
10-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Wheres Does Chopper rank? heros of the box?

Feniggles
10-04-2013, 05:45 AM
kimbo had that sk rile weapon, no one knew what it was

Feniggles
10-04-2013, 06:03 AM
gaffin = azrael

Greegon
10-04-2013, 06:46 AM
Jesus christ how did such a wonderful thread turn into arguing about a toons face

lite
10-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I support this thread. A+ Smedy

shut up and get in the hole, BITCH!

heartbrand
10-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Sassy stole money from me in game as well as items then bragged about it in tells. Unfortunately for him, he forgot he gave me his info apparently. Unlike you though, I didn't delete his char or strip him, I took only what was mine and owed and left everything else intact.

Colgate
10-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Sassy stole money from me in game as well as items then bragged about it in tells. Unfortunately for him, he forgot he gave me his info apparently. Unlike you though, I didn't delete his char or strip him, I took only what was mine and owed and left everything else intact.

wait so you put things in his trade window, hit accept, then claimed they were still rightfully yours and stripped them off his account

what about the dispute over sniperfire's character/gear and you said it was fair game because he willingly gave you the info?

heartbrand
10-04-2013, 03:03 PM
Really is no dispute he admits he gave me everything, I've posted the pics of him doing so 100x, and I went above and beyond in hooking him up with gear on three separate occasions when he returned which I also posted screenshots of. Nice try.

Colgate
10-04-2013, 03:07 PM
you gave things to sassy

you wanted them back

you took them back

sniperfire gave you things

he wanted them back

you didn't give them back

seems pretty cut and dry to me, thief

Something'Witty
10-04-2013, 03:23 PM
24 pages... anyone have TL;DR summary?

Raclen
10-04-2013, 03:35 PM
read the original post, the rest is about that

Mingo
10-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Theough & Kayela

I appreciate that Saint Smedy holds these two in such low regard that it matters not how their names are properly spelled. Pras.

Something'Witty
10-04-2013, 03:47 PM
read the original post, the rest is about that

Ahh, a "We're A Happy Family (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIC1r-cl4Y)" thread.

heartbrand
10-04-2013, 03:51 PM
you gave things to sassy

you wanted them back

you took them back

sniperfire gave you things

he wanted them back

you didn't give them back

seems pretty cut and dry to me, thief

Internet law ain't ur thing kid leave it to the professional licensed folk. Sassy purchased services from me on contingency. I upheld my end, he didn't uphold his. Sniperfire quit the server and gave me all his items because of such. They were not a loan or a part of a deal. Also, out of the kindness of my jewish heart, I nonetheless provided sniper with gear, exceeding the value of what he originally dispersed upon his first retirement, to him.

big mouth chew
10-04-2013, 03:57 PM
all these names sound like straight shooters compared to "benedict orbi" or even "zong the betrayer"

Vile
10-04-2013, 04:00 PM
need moar updates

HippoNipple
10-04-2013, 04:01 PM
all these names sound like straight shooters compared to "benedict orbi" or even "zong the betrayer"

What the hell ever happened to Orbi? Did he quit playing?

Something'Witty
10-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Internet law ain't ur thing kid leave it to the professional licensed folk.

I bet the Grandmaster would school you in bird law

big mouth chew
10-04-2013, 04:06 PM
he probably quit 5 months ago and no1 noticed

Andis
10-04-2013, 04:10 PM
need moar updates

runlvlzero
10-04-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm glad you're happy for their actions as tunak ate a permanent ban to his level 60 shaman (early in Kunark) and my char was restored as well as all items :) . Prolly makes you mad chuck gave me his hiero cloak and fbh :)

thats on 2cnd page gaffin. and I have forums set to show max # of posts per page. Dunno what ur using to view forums.

runlvlzero
10-04-2013, 11:03 PM
always hatin on a ***** meril whats up

Hehehehehehehe, I LOVE you <3 but if i said that u would call me a faggot =/

Colgate
10-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Internet law ain't ur thing kid leave it to the professional licensed folk. Sassy purchased services from me on contingency. I upheld my end, he didn't uphold his. Sniperfire quit the server and gave me all his items because of such. They were not a loan or a part of a deal. Also, out of the kindness of my jewish heart, I nonetheless provided sniper with gear, exceeding the value of what he originally dispersed upon his first retirement, to him.

wait remind us again of your stance on the "qazzaz grave robbing" issue?

Fame
10-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Chilled out on the farm all day and missed this, kinda bummed. Thread delivers.

Colgate
10-04-2013, 11:49 PM

Colgate
10-04-2013, 11:49 PM
how that double posted idk

NotKringe
10-05-2013, 03:31 AM

Exactly HB.

Nirgon
10-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Jewnoccio's nose keeps growing

Stasis01
10-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Your first guild was Nihilum Gyno how are you a traitor?

Haven't read the thread just jumpen in here now pals.

Stasis01
10-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Either way people probably just on Gong's nuts and yours by proxy.

s1ckness
10-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Your first guild was Nihilum Gyno how are you a traitor?

Haven't read the thread just jumpen in here now pals.

wrong, he was in IF.

He got lvl 15 on his warrior and quit

Stasis01
10-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Oh you're saying your HB's bro which is enough to bring heat to yourself.

Yeah HB has quite a fan club.

Stasis01
10-05-2013, 03:22 PM
wrong, he was in IF.

He got lvl 15 on his warrior and quit

Same shit you got me I guess.

s1ckness
10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Same shit you got me I guess.

got you good

Pudge
10-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Hahaha A+ on that shit remedy don't stop. Truth bombs and real talk from smedyjesus

runlvlzero
10-05-2013, 07:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NcLNoxiPBk

Aenor
10-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Jewnoccio's nose keeps growing

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a450/anarion77/jewball.png

heartbrand
10-05-2013, 08:28 PM
How about that RMOY you got from me and Drunkenswami because you where main tank for Red Dawn does that count? can has 600k now?

You gave me the RMOY. You then decided to delete my character and leave the guild, a guild that still existed and was still doing raid content, while you cried on the sidelines because Plane of Sky had no loot for shaman's. I fought for you when you QQ'ed about how much you hated Lite and fought for you to get back in the guild. Your rationalization for deleting my char was I "betrayed" the guild by apping Nihilum, unfortunately for you, I actually hadn't apped to Nihilum at that point, and wasn't even thinking about it. I was considering quitting as Lite was having one of his daily Quit QQ fests about how the server was unfair and he was going to go to blue. I debated giving up at that point since everyone in the guild was pretty retarded, but had not apped at that point. I didn't app until about a week before the end of red dawn when Stasis left the guild and a couple of other people had left for Nihilum. I stopped seeing the point then, especially with the in guild fighting at the time that made the guild not fun. Thanks.

heartbrand
10-05-2013, 08:29 PM
In summary you gave me an RMOY, which I used for tanking for months in the guild, eventually you rage quit and deleted my char over false pretenses [which don't even justify your actions nonetheless], and then are mad I didn't give you an RMOY back? wut?

Shrubwise
10-05-2013, 09:21 PM
What the hell ever happened to Orbi? Did he quit playing?

Hi Hippo. Yaw I have taken an extended hiatus. I'm glad people have not forgotten. Especially Big Chewdogg, Hi bud ;)

karsten
10-05-2013, 09:40 PM
I debated giving up at that point

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahah

Stinkum
10-05-2013, 09:50 PM
Jewball McJewnoccio

runlvlzero
10-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Heartbrand is an obedient jew.

Retti_
10-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Can I use the rmoy now HB

HeisChuck
10-06-2013, 10:35 AM
need update smedy

heartbrand
10-06-2013, 11:33 AM
That RMoY was ear marked for fighting Nihilum big dog

Yet you left red dawn twice subsequent to giving it, once because lite pissed you off and another over false info.

heartbrand
10-06-2013, 12:02 PM
You gave it to me on my birthday, wished me a happy birthday etc., how is that a loan?

karsten
10-06-2013, 03:29 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/561/328/abf.jpg

homan

Smedy
10-06-2013, 04:27 PM
need update smedy

Might have to do a red99 news heartbrand special, that guy has so much stolen goods these people needs to know

I forgot about Mustards manastone and Nothxu TSTAFF

Oh man....

Greegon
10-06-2013, 04:32 PM
wheeww im a pretty insensitive guy but some of the cartoons here are getting pretty offensive

Smedy
10-08-2013, 09:53 AM
UPDATES 2013-10-08

Qazzaz

Known Aliases: Qazzaz, Xokest, "Grave Robber"

Synopsis: Not much to say about this guy, i didn't like him personally but that doesn't really matter. Joined Nihilum and left his "friends". Also stole and will not give back Reefmans manastone, instead he uses it everyday to fight Reefmans friends. If Reefman could talk (RIP brother) he would be shittng on Qazzaz. Low class act on all levels, you have been warned.

Conclusion: This guy is capable of shit others aren't, a nasty surprise may be in store for whomever seeks this guy out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rexx

Known Aliases: Rexx, "The Box Emperor"

Synopsis: This giant turd never ceases to amaze me, i've made a career making fun of this guy. Will only play if he gets handheld to 60, will remind you how great he was on VZTZ even though any accomplishment on that broken server is laughable at best. The famous emperor title came from an era on VZTZ where Gronkus (Server GM) would get drunk and randomly hand out titles.

Conclusion: Rexx should be considered highly unreliable. Make sure your guild is almost to the point of "uncontested" to have warranty your pixels won't be wasted. Will quit and cry for a wipe if shown just a bit of struggle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titanuk

Known Aliases: Titanuk, Healabitch, Titty

Synopsis: Titanuk is hard to read, not only because he is playing on a 14400 modem connection but also cause he doesn't talk much. If you ever looked for a box hero, this might be one of them. The man did what most others couldn't, he stole a pixel and got the fuck out, he didn't wait until he had 99% of the pixels available. Titty may have pride issues, where he feels he is better than you, but he probably is. His darker sides are that his account is being managed by one of the most untrustworthy people on here "The Main Jew" aka Checkraise. No guild currently trusts Titanuk with pixel shower because of this. Titty remains prideful and can be seen roaming the lands of norrath with a 500 000pp worth pixel on his chest, like a boss.

Conclusion: Titty can be trusted, Checkraise cannot. If you value the friendship of titty give him an account to play. He can be hard to get to know due to his diva status but once you break the barrier you'll find there's a rather nice guy on the inside.

* MORE UPDATES COMING

HippoNipple
10-08-2013, 10:40 AM
This went from traitors and sell outs to random summaries for no reason. If you don't have a scumbag story on Titanuk he needs to be left out! Rexx wasn't really that bad either, just sounds like you think he gets bored of leveling.

Smedy
10-08-2013, 03:30 PM
wow bad timings on my updates, looks like Titanuk caved and joined Nihilum again after he stole that bp for a couple of months, i guess that puts him in the category with the others who could not resist the pve pull

Andis
10-08-2013, 03:36 PM
he told me yesterday he was a free agent

shrug

Smedy
10-08-2013, 03:48 PM
He told me today he was swinging from the nuts and had already gotten loots, i knew when my spider senses were tingling dog, i am such a good fucking reader of that

Titanuk wants aon > DENIED, he gets mad, that was 10 days ago, i had that six sense working in my favor for reals

Greegon
10-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Shut your mouth faggot.

make me you downs syndrome wank

Lionfish Roundup
10-09-2013, 02:16 AM
why does this server attract the biggest lowlifes?

cant we all be pals and share pixels and sporty pvp?

server is a lot better now, lets shape the resistance up and contest for fun.

Stop being mean, i would never steal one pixel from anyone. Most of you guys need to get yer shit together and stop smothering your steak in underware

NotJeterezpas
10-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Wait aren't you in Nihilum? the largest cheating exploiting guild of Dbags in any MMo of all time?

Destiny of Zek has to rank pretty highly up there. What was their guildleader, Tekas? the Halfling Druid who passed out hacks like cra-cra in the war against Wudan and MiM?

Smedy
10-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Wait aren't you in Nihilum? the largest cheating exploiting guild of Dbags in any MMo of all time?

find internets asshole then stick your finger inside and greet gyno

gyno i am concerned for your mental health, i have heard that you like to browse underage girls , watch out for chris hansen

Pudge
10-09-2013, 06:46 AM
These are priceless smedy. Almost want to screenshot them and put them iny screenshots folder.

Smegmy
10-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Many American boys who eat cow with no job

Great many country! I love America!

Retti_
10-09-2013, 06:29 PM
Great many country! I love America!

Smegmy
10-09-2013, 06:31 PM
My thank to man love person above many penis Kissings

Yes I right?