PDA

View Full Version : Rachel, please post the fraps of me FD'ing mobs on you while on my ENC

Happyfeet
09-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Like I said, 100k if it shows me FD'ing on you, or it doesn't show me AE mezing the mobs and telling you to camp.

I'll leave this pieced together for ya here.

http://i.imgur.com/RDpY0iK.jpg

senna
09-30-2013, 08:19 PM
Only 100k?

Flamewraith
09-30-2013, 08:44 PM
I can vouch for Cracky's good character.

Tecmos Deception
09-30-2013, 08:57 PM
Like I said, 100k if it shows me FD'ing on you, or it doesn't show me AE mezing the mobs and telling you to camp.

Sounds like you were boxing a necro/sk/monk and a chanter.

YendorLootmonkey
09-30-2013, 09:23 PM

^^ insta-ban for self-confessed two-boxing, IMO

Happyfeet
09-30-2013, 09:25 PM
^^ insta-ban for self-confessed two-boxing, IMO

How did I confess to two-boxing again?
Hint: I didn't FD, that's the point of this whole thing.

YendorLootmonkey
09-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Shush, Tecmos and I are trying to make this backfire hilariously on you... we ain't got no time for facts!!

Happyfeet
09-30-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm just trying to give away the 100k I promised, I legitimately just want to see the fraps that proves I FD'd on her and didn't AE mez the mobs to save him. Actually not a flame, just curious what this magical Fraps shows!

Tasslehofp99
09-30-2013, 09:43 PM
I was only there to see you die once to a bunch of ghosts in VS pit, Rachel survived that train. You must have trained a second time during CR or something after I logged. Either way, you're responsible for the mobs you agro...no one else.

Sadre Spinegnawer
09-30-2013, 09:43 PM
What I find fun is, I clearly said something during this event, I'm in the ss.

But I do not remember.

Shit's classic

SCB
09-30-2013, 10:06 PM
Weren't you in FE? When did you join TMO?

Happyfeet
09-30-2013, 10:08 PM
I was only there to see you die once to a bunch of ghosts in VS pit, Rachel survived that train. You must have trained a second time during CR or something after I logged. Either way, you're responsible for the mobs you agro...no one else.

A low level cleric wanted some buffs, and he agroed a bunch of shit which I CC'd it all unbuffed and eventually died trying to lull and blur it all so rachel didn't die. I could have easily just camped the 4 off. So I saved 2 clerics~ The second one I obviously didn't agro at all, bc Rachel tanked them with DA on (they would have went to me if I was even on the agro list when he DA'd). I didn't agro them at all to retort to your responsibility statement. I was never on the agro list til I AE mezed them after Rachel used both her DA's. I then camped my agro after she cap'd.

fishingme
09-30-2013, 10:10 PM
AE mez has a small chance to memblur. So technically you could of "feigned" it. 100k please, I needs me a fungi.

Autotune
09-30-2013, 10:57 PM
AE mez has a small chance to memblur. So technically you could of "feigned" it. 100k please, I needs me a fungi.

He didn't FD'd it..l he just D'd it.

I'll take my 100k

Alarti0001
10-01-2013, 12:03 AM

ITT: I have no clue what happened, but you are in TMO so you obviously did something wrong.

fishingme
10-01-2013, 12:49 AM
He didn't FD'd it..l he just D'd it.

I'll take my 100k

did not say he fded it. My 100k, go back to killing gnomes.

Brut
10-01-2013, 05:35 AM
If only there was a retarded subforum for this kind of crap, the kind that we can click a little button in options to so we won't have to bother viewing any of these threads.

Omnimorph
10-01-2013, 08:56 AM
If only there was a retarded subforum for this kind of crap, the kind that we can click a little button in options to so we won't have to bother viewing any of these threads.

El Brut.

Alarti0001
10-01-2013, 09:07 AM

I found it, www.forceful-entry.com
Lots of retarded shit going on there!

You're welcome

webrunner5
10-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Just give me the damn Fungi and be over it. My son stole mine. :eek:

Rhambuk
10-01-2013, 10:13 AM

love brut, it will be moved soon and everyone on the server minus 5-6 will forget about it and move on.

YendorLootmonkey
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
ITT: I have no clue what happened, but you are in TMO so you obviously did something wrong.

I'll admit, I paused making my TMO voodoo dolls to LOL at that.

Lojik
10-01-2013, 11:34 AM
What level enchanter gets FD? They so OP

Fael
10-01-2013, 12:01 PM
The other day some retard monk pulled fire giants into the lair and proceeded to try to kill them with his 2 friends. I attempted to help them by casting shadow bond repeatedly, and then (dispelled the negative effect on me).
When their healer died, my other friend (on my bard) off tanked the 2nd fire giant for them.
In the end we successfully killed both with 1 death.

Seeing the dispell messages (but not reading the words), the idiot accused me of dispelling the mobs repeatedly, and then petitioned a gm.

The lesson learned in all this is that if you are in TMO, it is better that you not help people you don't know (unless they are not in a jelly guild or not a prior acquaintance) when they get themselves into these types of situations. 1. They wont appreciate it. And 2. they will inevitably accuse you of either interfering with their encounter or "not controlling" your mobs.

Dolic

Rhambuk
10-01-2013, 12:10 PM
The other day some retard monk pulled fire giants into the lair and proceeded to try to kill them with his 2 friends. I attempted to help them by casting shadow bond repeatedly, and then (dispelled the negative effect on me).
When their healer died, my other friend (on my bard) off tanked the 2nd fire giant for them.
In the end we successfully killed both with 1 death.

Seeing the dispell messages (but not reading the words), the idiot accused me of dispelling the mobs repeatedly, and then petitioned a gm.

The lesson learned in all this is that if you are in TMO, it is better that you not help people you don't know (unless they are not in a jelly guild or not a prior acquaintance) when they get themselves into these types of situations. 1. They wont appreciate it. And 2. they will inevitably accuse you of either interfering with their encounter or "not controlling" your mobs.

Dolic

but if you did nothing, waited for them to wipe then killed their fg's there would be a whole post about how tmo lets people wipe to ks them.

lose-lose

YendorLootmonkey
10-01-2013, 05:15 PM
but if you did nothing, waited for them to wipe then killed their fg's there would be a whole post about how tmo lets people wipe to ks them.

lose-lose

Oh come on... that thread would be a walk in the park for TMO's team of spin doctors and would end up being 9 pages about Bouncerr and Some old material about Perun drawing maps.

Sgt1stClassPerkerwood
10-01-2013, 05:25 PM
I can vouch for Cracky's good character. same.

Rhambuk
10-01-2013, 05:40 PM
Oh come on... that thread would be a walk in the park for TMO's team of spin doctors and would end up being 9 pages about Bouncerr and Some old material about Perun drawing maps.

and probably some Duct tape joke thrown in ha.

The tmo drama is what lets me know this server is alive and well.

Turp_SmokinPurp
10-01-2013, 06:00 PM

Dolic

This is true, some people are just bitches.
An TMO , majority, are not.
Example the other day we zoned into fear to pull it all and AE it down. Bard started to get the pull tight and BDA zoned into fear started single pulling the few mobs not in our pull, than when our pull was inc it got social off theirs, and they wiped, got some of us killed, than ran around like chickens with their heads cut off for 20-30mins bouncing mobs back and forth. Before they finally all died/FD.
TMO decided to call off our raid and let them have it because of the time / interference they had caused. Even though we was there first and had the raid going first. And they new this. They seen us zoning in outside and yet they zoned in 10 mins later an started pulling.
Than in OOC BDA's spokesperson said " You guys need to hurry up with this AE pull, its taking 45mins now" blah blah lol.

1. Clearly it took that damn long because they raid delayed us by zoning into fear and pulling stuff during our raid, and near our raid, creating social aggro off our pull, therefore delaying us.
2. If it was the other way around they would of petition that shit so fast GUARANTEED.
3. Any response you pussies?

As for the Rachel incident I was there. She/He clearly states they was Invis vs Undead when a VS pit train came to the "safe" step. Why/How did she get aggro than? (unless super unlucky an it wore soon as they passed em) They are clearly all undead, an the train didnt make it but 2-3 feet passed the steps before the real culprit of the train died (prob wishes it was a FD).So the mobs returned fast. She DA'd and you didn't get aggro (lol) but you trained them... She accuses you of FD'ing that enchanter... How in the hell can anyone take this seriously is beyond me.

fishingme
10-01-2013, 09:29 PM
ya know, the problem here is that the whip cream ontop of my pumpkin pie that's ontop of a bowl of ice cream is just melting too damn fast.