PDA

View Full Version : <Neriak Strip Club>

runlvlzero
09-28-2013, 12:46 PM
<Neriak Strip Club> Now recruiting any and all who like good guild chat. Aren't dumb (Engrish comprehension required). Dedicated to helpin out the newbs while pew pewing the zerg and will prolly never contest Dragons~ *we are not currently recruiting.

*** Update. Please see guildmotd and talk to <Flowers of Happiness> if you want a casual guild. Or <Knights of Ni> for a leveling/newbie guild.

mtb tripper
09-29-2013, 06:50 PM
i wun jjoin

JayN
09-29-2013, 07:05 PM
removing all toons from FE,TMO, BDA and IB I need invites

runlvlzero
09-29-2013, 07:37 PM
removing all toons from FE,TMO, BDA and IB I need invites

HEHEHEHE. Sorry pal only on Red XD =/ If you want to start up a branch on blue go ahead :D

runlvlzero
09-29-2013, 07:37 PM
i wun jjoin

PST Meril in game and I'll pick you up :cool:

Feniggles
09-30-2013, 05:05 AM
i lost all my gold on those dancers

Smedy
09-30-2013, 07:11 AM
gold well spent?

Nirgon
09-30-2013, 11:39 AM
Can we join if we were caught for MQ on blue

Vosooth316
09-30-2013, 04:46 PM
Zoggulok approves!!!

runlvlzero
09-30-2013, 08:01 PM
Can we join if we were caught for MQ on blue

If your not using it now and you have an active account on red. I'm not going to criticize the past I know nothing about.

But if people catch you using it on red and the GMs don't do shit about it. I will kick you.

Everyone deserves a 2cnd chance, 1st chance on red. What happened on blue shouldn't be a problem here if your a honest individual =)

Thanks for all the bumps )

RoguePhantom
10-01-2013, 12:30 PM
Chess club is so much better.

rusty81
10-01-2013, 12:56 PM
So, I am currently looking for a guild. I think I met one of your guildmates last night sold him some batwings I believe. Anyway hit me up in game Name is "Crabbers" will be on around 5:30 EST :D

runlvlzero
10-01-2013, 06:51 PM
So, I am currently looking for a guild. I think I met one of your guildmates last night sold him some batwings I believe. Anyway hit me up in game Name is "Crabbers" will be on around 5:30 EST :D

Sure thing =) see you around later tonight )

runlvlzero
10-01-2013, 06:51 PM
Chess club is so much better.

Chess club no longer exists =/

Fame
10-03-2013, 02:54 AM
Hit me up here or in game if ya need help. I usually have something I could give out to new players on me or in the bank. My connection is shit for another three weeks so you'll have to come to me. (Name in game starts with the letter "i" as in inventory. It's just a poor mans prefix for "lady" Fame)

runlvlzero
10-03-2013, 03:55 AM
Guild has lots of newbz now 1-30 PST if you want a few more people to chill with ) Plenty of officers who can invite if I'm offline too.

gotrocks
10-03-2013, 07:40 AM
any of your neriak strippers can hit up gnomes for ports if they see me on. lettem know.

runlvlzero
10-04-2013, 11:39 PM
Meril is Nihilum app in the making. Would not join Nihilum App guild imo.

Never XD. I'm just a misfit loose cannon without any friends but the ones I pick up off the streets and give a good home to.

As a show of good faith. Let me direct you to one of Nizzars first forum alts on blue, most likely someone from this thread.
On Aro, I never grouped with an enchanter that didn't just blow me away with how active they were, keeping haste/crack up, keeping CC going on anything not being hit, mezzing things to stop casts from going off on healers. I miss those days.

Just thought I'd say that, even though it has nothing to do with the topic! Anyway, I'm working up a tank, please be nice to me :(.

So far, on this server, I have yet to group with an Enchanter that was either well played or really necessary for anything other than keeping Clarity on the healer. On live we had a few rockstar Enchanters, but then again Brell was probably one of the more competent servers compared to others.

Offering blow jobs for anyone who gets Saldor or Veneficus from the Nameless to come mez things for me (LOOKING AT YOU NIZZ).

Thanks.

Also, pull faster nubs.

Thanks again.

Yeah I was a big dork for getting upset about my group sucking so bad. But I received a tell that night from someone who claimed to be the culprits parent.

I do believe my chastising caused Nizzar to throw his keyboard through his bedroom mirror.

You can absolutely rest assured that me and him will probably never see eye to eye. Especially if his friends are such raging bluebie bastards. I thank the universal powers that be every day that I don't have to live in vent filling up a guildbank I will never see, mindlessly, with someone who contains so much pent up rage and anger at people inside a video game.

<Neriak Strip Club> is about just about being cool, helping noobs instead of grinding their faces into the mud. It's not an antipk or anti-grief or anything of the nature guild. It's not about acquiring pixels. It's about giving someone a place to start on a pvp server so they don't feel alone and scared. Naked in the cold, hard, rain. We aren't in the business of blowing sunshine up peoples asses. Just giving them a network.

Humerox
10-08-2013, 04:03 PM
<Neriak Strip Club> is about just about being cool, helping noobs instead of grinding their faces into the mud. It's not an antipk or anti-grief or anything of the nature guild. It's not about acquiring pixels. It's about giving someone a place to start on a pvp server so they don't feel alone and scared. Naked in the cold, hard, rain. We aren't in the business of blowing sunshine up peoples asses. Just giving them a network.

just what red99 needs right now

2 thumbs up

runlvlzero
10-18-2013, 09:14 PM
While this guild started with noble ideals and we had a great 2 weeks. It seems I don't have the time or resources to fully keep recruiting and buffing newbies. I would like to return to that one day. But right now I am going to focus on leveling my main (Azure).

If you would like to join Flowers of Happiness (the #1 pvp guild of all times) for fun! or gravitate to other guilds who are more actively recruiting feel free. If someone would like to take ownership of recruitment let me know. I will still be around with Meril to promote the right people to officer status and remove the bad apples.

I will not be quitting the guild or joining any of the others (that keep asking) NSC is here to stay. Forever. Until I am gone. It's my tag and I want to develop a better reputation through maintaining it.

Thanks for all the support and fun guys )

*** Update. Please see guildmotd and talk to <Flowers of Happiness> if you want a casual guild. Or <Knights of Ni> for a leveling/newbie guild.

--Azure