PDA

View Full Version : Rant!!!!!!

Dijalin
11-26-2009, 05:55 AM
RTFM! Read the fucking manual! If you don't like the server rules, don't play here.

To the idiots QQ'ing over getting banned over exploits.

If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

Booyah.

It is fairly obvious, I don't believe people should feign ignorance, because it was never said, "Hey, this quest/zone pathing is not working right, do not abuse it or you will be banned."

IMO players should not have to have their hands held on private servers, nor should you bitch or complain what the GM's have decided because you know what, you don't pay to play, and they don't get paid to make sure everything is on par(albeit they do their best). This includes if the people who worked hard to make this server what it is want level 60 characters with the best kunark gear even if it isn't out, that is their right for all their hard work that THEY put in. If you want QQ rights, then you work for it, not just come here and do nothing but play, and complain.

If it is too much for you to handle, gtfo and let us who have fun, enjoy, and appreciate the server, do so without your shit fits, idiocy, or elitism.

The people who made this into their baby want to share it with players like us because they know that it is something we all wanted. They don't have to, they can say fuck you all, we don't want you to play, this is our server, we put our time and our effort into it, and only we and people we invite will play.

But they didn't, they were awesome enough to bring us something that the majority of players here wanted, and have been waiting for, for a long ass time.

I am sick of hearing people complain about what the GMs do is not fair, I am sick of hearing people complain about nerfs, I am sick of hearing people complain about changes, I am sick of hearing people complain about everyone losing out because a few decided to exploit some shit they shouldn't have, and most of all I am sick of hearing people complain!

Grow the fuck up. Help fix the problem or shut up.

And to all the cry babies who feel it is fine, and okay to cuss out, insult, and talk down to people who train you in a dungeon, this is EverQuest! And if that explanation doesn't do it for you, gtfo.

/end rant

Bannedfornoreason
11-26-2009, 06:19 AM
you wish you knew anything about what happened

Bubbles
11-26-2009, 09:26 AM
RTFM! Read the fucking manual!

http://4and20blackbirds.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/towlie2.jpg

fixed your post.

magic
11-26-2009, 09:39 AM
^

and...

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/9118/1259007872946.jpg

Bones
11-27-2009, 01:26 AM
fixed your post.

omg! His eyes need to be blood red in this pic.

maegi
03-07-2011, 02:29 AM
bumped cuz this is the fucking truth! Unlike that guy that claimed he was the truth, cuz he was a wanna be.

Wizard
03-07-2011, 02:48 AM
RTFM! Read the fucking manual! If you don't like the server rules, don't play here.

If you witness, discover or hear of an exploit it becomes your responsibility to report that exploit. Some exploits could include: Loot dropping improperly for large monetary gain, pathing exploit allowing you kill NPCs at ease, or a quest rewarding you experience and giving you back the quest item to turn it in over and over for experience. We ask for everyone’s cooperation in this matter. It is important for us to stomp out any issues as quickly as we can so that things stay legit.

Booyah.

It is fairly obvious, I don't believe people should feign ignorance, because it was never said, "Hey, this quest/zone pathing is not working right, do not abuse it or you will be banned."

IMO players should not have to have their hands held on private servers, nor should you bitch or complain what the GM's have decided because you know what, you don't pay to play, and they don't get paid to make sure everything is on par(albeit they do their best). This includes if the people who worked hard to make this server what it is want level 60 characters with the best kunark gear even if it isn't out, that is their right for all their hard work that THEY put in. If you want QQ rights, then you work for it, not just come here and do nothing but play, and complain.

If it is too much for you to handle, gtfo and let us who have fun, enjoy, and appreciate the server, do so without your shit fits, idiocy, or elitism.

The people who made this into their baby want to share it with players like us because they know that it is something we all wanted. They don't have to, they can say fuck you all, we don't want you to play, this is our server, we put our time and our effort into it, and only we and people we invite will play.

But they didn't, they were awesome enough to bring us something that the majority of players here wanted, and have been waiting for, for a long ass time.

I am sick of hearing people complain about what the GMs do is not fair, I am sick of hearing people complain about nerfs, I am sick of hearing people complain about changes, I am sick of hearing people complain about everyone losing out because a few decided to exploit some shit they shouldn't have, and most of all I am sick of hearing people complain!

And to all the cry babies who feel it is fine, and okay to cuss out, insult, and talk down to people who train you in a dungeon, this is EverQuest! And if that explanation doesn't do it for you, gtfo.

/end rant

Didn't read.

DetroitVelvetSmooth
03-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Booyah? Really?

yaaaflow
03-07-2011, 01:13 PM
the moral of this post is, iirc, don't abuse the tumpy tonic quest yo!

Tillan
03-07-2011, 01:38 PM

Booyah.

/end rant

didn't read

guineapig
03-07-2011, 01:43 PM
This thread is so 2009... oh wait!

Bones
03-07-2011, 02:18 PM
If you are going to necro old threads, you should at least do the good ones.

Smedy
03-07-2011, 02:26 PM
But basketball can't happen on p99 so what's this dribbling all about?

Icaro
03-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Read.

/agree