PDA

View Full Version : "Porting to all locations, donations REQUIRED"

Soandso
09-14-2013, 10:24 PM
WTF seriously if payment is required how can it be a donation? Should it not be changed to donations accepted? I get that places like museums require a donation to get it be it at least a penny but that's not technically a donation either. A donation for example would be if you ride the bus around town for free and in your appreciation for this decide to give the bus company some money. Now required payment is if you could only ride the bus if you pay them something.

aowen
09-14-2013, 10:53 PM
It should be changed to 'payment required' if it's going to be required. If it's donations accepted that may mean that people won't feel the need to fork over any pp. I appreciate ports, and always tip, but don't really think that they deserve much for clicking a button, despite saving me time.

I hear some of these guys pissing and moaning about how a port isn't worth it unless people give 100p each. Come off it, like there is a faster way to earn cash in your 30s. A 100p is for if you pick me up from somewhere or wait on me for a bit.

susvain0362
09-14-2013, 11:28 PM
You sound like a retard pussybitch. Obviously the druid didnt put hours into his macro message. Maybe it should be changed to payment required, but who cares, you clearly knows what he means.

Also just cuz it says donations required doesnt mean its not a donation. It means you have to donate an amount you think is fair. Its still a donation because the customer decides in the fee.

aowen
09-14-2013, 11:31 PM
It's not a donation, because gifts are not mandatory. Doesn't take hours of writing a message to articulate something as easy as WTS Ports, PST

aowen
09-14-2013, 11:34 PM
Not as gay as the one asking for nudies of a tranny

susvain0362
09-14-2013, 11:39 PM
No. This thread is mich gayer.

Soandso
09-14-2013, 11:40 PM
You sound like a retard pussybitch. Obviously the druid didnt put hours into his macro message. Maybe it should be changed to payment required, but who cares, you clearly knows what he means.

Also just cuz it says donations required doesnt mean its not a donation. It means you have to donate an amount you think is fair. Its still a donation because the customer decides in the fee.

Sounds like you got some issues.

susvain0362
09-14-2013, 11:42 PM
How do you figure? Your post displays way more genuine, ridiculous anger than mine. My post ismjust calling you out for being such a bitch

Soandso
09-15-2013, 01:51 AM
riiiight, "ridiculous anger" coming from the dude talking shit over the interwebzz yeah you got me.