PDA

View Full Version : WTS Trueshot longbow

Bannedfornoreason
11-25-2009, 11:14 PM
Looking to sell Trueshot longbow for 200pp send a tell to Tantalar in game to find a time that we can meet up

Blink
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
Tantalar they banned you now?

Pimp1
11-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Because handing in tonics and nuts, and leveling 40-50 in a night is legit, he should be banned, he got 2 levels, but if they didnt catch it he would be 50 already.

Bannedfornoreason
11-28-2009, 11:47 AM
So i should be banned like half of the server and multiple people from EVERY GUILD on the server?

Pimp1
11-28-2009, 11:51 AM
So i should be banned like half of the server and multiple people from EVERY GUILD on the server?

You leveled passed your hell level of 44 using this, you should be rolled back to 40, you should know better than to do it. Is there any explanation to why you continued to use it?

Bannedfornoreason
11-28-2009, 11:58 AM
Like I said, because everyone else was doing it from EVERY GUILD. This wasn't some minor isolated quest that nobody knew about... there were 15 people in the zone all day every day grinding out tonics... Its so hard for you to dig up any dirt on the guy who pointed out a bunch of your exploiting friends, and this is the only dirt you can dig up on me?

Why don't you focus your attention on the people who intentionally downloaded programs that are not allowed (MQ) and then used them, got caught, and continue to use them? Doesn't that seem just a tad bit more inappropriate than gaining 2 levels in 8 hours and spending 1kpp by doing an unknowingly flawed quest?

I think if you ask people to compare gaining too much exp from an unknowingly flawed quest versus MQing the majority of the people would agree that MQing is the bigger crime by far

Pimp1
11-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Like I said, because everyone else was doing it from EVERY GUILD.

Good reason for you to do it, because everyone else was doing it. Maybe when you found out your guildmate Magic did it from 1-50 in a day on his druid, you should have used your GM power, or is that GM favoritism? He is in your guild anyway.

magic
11-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Should just shut your fucking mouth Faggot1.

Pimp1
11-28-2009, 12:18 PM
Should just shut your fucking mouth Faggot1.

lol, good one! you should post your info again so we can all laugh at how much of a tool you are, o wait here we go

Christopher Bell Graf Burdette
116 East New Street
Shepherdstown, West Virginia

I'm a full time Environmental Science student at Shepherd University. I have a cat named Squeekz. Our front door is almost all glass and we have DT-37 Iron keys. I pay $800 a month for rent and around $250 a month for utilities. My email address is cburde02@shepherd.edu. I'm 24 years old. I am Cherokee Indian and Czechoslovakian. Any more questions you scrub faggot?.

Aeolwind
11-28-2009, 12:26 PM
Enough. I'm sick of turning around and finding another thread like this. One more outburst by either of you will result in you not being happy.