PDA

View Full Version : <Illiliililll>

Agatha
09-03-2013, 02:51 AM
Starting the Barcode bandits on the new server.

We will be rolling against the the nihilum manastone camper guild. and holding the camp ourselves ensuring the exact opposite of what they are trying to do, we will sell them for 2k to anyone who wants one. our job will be to flood the market with manastones for all.

What im looking for, mages, lots and lots of mages.
1 cleric
1 druid

luxury classes
1 chanter

Everyone will be required to have a barcode name such as lilliliili or something.

Lu|z Sect
09-03-2013, 03:25 AM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/awsome/grand/neat-spiderman.gif

r00t
09-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Is that 2k in USD? If so you're just doin what nizzar doin

Something'Witty
09-15-2013, 05:55 PM
Everyone will be required to have a barcode name such as lilliliili or something.

Hilarious!

Too bad you can't use numbers in your name, cause binary would be even better. I guess you could use O, I, and L instead. For example, Olooolloololol = FU

Gustoo
09-18-2013, 03:55 PM
Thats a good idea for a pure evil guild since no one would be able to tell who is who when they type /enter just a bunch of I's and L's

STILLnotMORNIN
09-20-2013, 02:09 PM
so you want to hold down a spawn.. but the class with ability to charm the mob and reset the aggro in order to steal the loot is a "luxury" class? Clearly this hasn't been thought out.

iiNGloriouS
10-18-2013, 06:40 PM
so you want to hold down a spawn.. but the class with ability to charm the mob and reset the aggro in order to steal the loot is a "luxury" class? Clearly this hasn't been thought out.

Too bad you are wrong! Because I will be happy to roll the chanter class if you still need one.

runlvlzero
10-18-2013, 09:15 PM
Would tag barcode on an alt.