PDA

View Full Version : Break my arm , I want Drugs

patrick210
08-22-2013, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJt9glsdRqs

This kid is feeln right ^

mtb tripper
08-22-2013, 01:28 AM
i like drugs man, got any drugs? what kind of drugs do you like? drugs! drugs? drugs!!!!

TAllen82
08-22-2013, 01:30 AM
best part of that video was hearing the Canadian guy say Eh

Estolcles
08-22-2013, 01:55 AM
I suffer from type 1 (non fat-ass) Diabetes. After 20+ years of it, I'm starting to have complications from it. Mostly, I now have Gastro Paresis, which causes uncontrolable vomiting for like 4-5 days. One of the triggers for Gastro Paresis is Codiene.

This means I don't get to feel like these people ever...........

........ although I've yet to be given Morphine... >_>

idontbuff
08-22-2013, 05:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJt9glsdRqs

This kid is feeln right ^

DIZZAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

r00t
08-22-2013, 04:28 PM
My first words outta surgery last month: "'ouch' it 'hurts'". til they stopped giving the IV dialudid then I was like IM OUTTA HERE I was adamant so the nurse had to dress me and I tried to walk but had to be wheeled ouut

I was v polite with my rudeness

gotrocks
08-22-2013, 04:48 PM
I suffer from type 1 (non fat-ass) Diabetes. After 20+ years of it, I'm starting to have complications from it. Mostly, I now have Gastro Paresis, which causes uncontrolable vomiting for like 4-5 days. One of the triggers for Gastro Paresis is Codiene.

This means I don't get to feel like these people ever...........

........ although I've yet to be given Morphine... >_>

should still be able to take non-codiene pain killers. I've known people who were allergic to codiene who did fine with hydrocodone (vicodin), oxycodone (percocet or oxycontin), morphine etc.

Estolcles
08-23-2013, 03:32 PM
should still be able to take non-codiene pain killers. I've known people who were allergic to codiene who did fine with hydrocodone (vicodin), oxycodone (percocet or oxycontin), morphine etc.

I'm just hoping for morphine. I've been given a couple of those before, and they were niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. *remembered well after posting original comment*