PDA

View Full Version : <Coloreds>

GrobbGangsta
07-21-2013, 07:36 PM
<Coloreds>, new best guild on the server, is now recruiting. The primal blood of the dark continent pumps through our veins. I play about 3 hours a week, I am not remotely interested in raiding, I am not that good, and Slathar has my account info.

Our primary enemy is <Blacks>, but everyone is KOS. No exceptions, no excuses. If this sounds like the guild for you, contact Peacock or Dadparty in game.

Thanks faggots.

Our cup runneth over.

p-niner
07-21-2013, 07:49 PM
like Collards?

as in Collard Greens?

<Blacks> feeder guild

GrobbGangsta
07-22-2013, 12:35 PM
The Champ is currently undefeated in player versus player encounters and therefore cannot make any sense out of words directed him that are not prefaced by correctly addressing him as "Champ" or "The Champ."

For instance, you might say "The Champ, why did you nut all in my tzatziki sauce?" and
The Champ might reply "I nutted in your sauce because I was still horny after I power-pumped your grandma's sweathole and I thought you needed more protein in your diet."

Too few players on Red to have allies, so seriously, fuck all of you, especially Supreme.

Its called being American on a regular basis.

hagard
07-22-2013, 01:39 PM
The Champ is currently undefeated in player versus player encounters and therefore cannot make any sense out of words directed him that are not prefaced by correctly addressing him as "Champ" or "The Champ."

For instance, you might say "The Champ, why did you nut all in my tzatziki sauce?" and
The Champ might reply "I nutted in your sauce because I was still horny after I power-pumped your grandma's sweathole and I thought you needed more protein in your diet."

Too few players on Red to have allies, so seriously, fuck all of you, especially Supreme.

Its called being American on a regular basis.

I fucking support this movement

mtb tripper
07-22-2013, 07:06 PM
aye collard greens and dark sex

GrobbGangsta
07-28-2013, 10:05 PM
Bump for After Wipe presence

raitheon
08-07-2013, 06:52 PM
I don't understand what is going on.