PDA

View Full Version : Lron's dating profile Pictures

Lron
07-20-2013, 12:32 PM
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32821063

Im trying to be quirky and romantic with a dash of sensitive and peppered with some dependability as far as the way i worded/arranged my pof profile.

Im looking to meet a classy lady so that is why i went the mysterious/cutesy route with my profile. Any suggestions for me to score a sophisticated lady?

Kagatob
07-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Sad mother fucker.

Lron
07-20-2013, 12:42 PM
You are all free to post your dating site profile's as well btw.

Alawen
07-20-2013, 12:46 PM
You know how some women think watching two guys make out is hot? All women are really into bestiality. You should emphasis fucking animals throughout your profile.

this user was banned
07-20-2013, 12:47 PM
Sad mother fucker.

Alawen
07-20-2013, 12:47 PM
emphasize

Lron
07-20-2013, 12:55 PM
If having the courage to take a shot at love is "sad" then label me sad all you want. Time to grow up people.

this user was banned
07-20-2013, 01:01 PM
You're doing it all wrong, you look like a goofball that needs to impress a women to get them which is a huge turnoff.

Helpful advice: any pics of you flexing or showing your abs doesn't work, unless you are working on a fuckbuddy profile which this is clearly not.

Alawen
07-20-2013, 01:17 PM
If having the courage to take a shot at love is "sad" then label me sad all you want. Time to grow up people.

Apparently my blatant sarcasm was lost on you. Lose the bestiality joke.

Lron
07-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Alawen if i come off as too serious women wont know about my quirky, zany and witty sense of humor. You think most women are not smart enough to understand that it is meant to give them the giggle monsters?

Malice_Mizer
07-20-2013, 01:22 PM
First impressions on the internet are not really conducive to sarcasm and low-brow witticisms, IMHO.

Alawen
07-20-2013, 01:24 PM
Alawen if i come off as too serious women wont know about my quirky, zany and witty sense of humor. You think most women are not smart enough to understand that it is meant to give them the giggle monsters?

You're not a standup comic going for shock. Find a better joke that doesn't involve perversion for your dating profile.

Barkingturtle
07-20-2013, 01:25 PM
I think you should try another angle because you're just not very funny.

this user was banned
07-20-2013, 01:25 PM

Most women don't like a guy that uses the phrase "the giggle monsters"

Lron
07-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Humor is subjective and im not trying to charm any of you douche bags, Im going after a classy lady and most ladies find me to be charming and unique.

Alawen i will consider your advice and i appreciate the way you delivered it.

this user was banned
07-20-2013, 01:44 PM
Humor is subjective and im not trying to charm any of you douche bags, Im going after a classy lady and most ladies find me to be charming and unique.

Alawen i will consider your advice and i appreciate the way you delivered it.

Hate all you want, I've done the whole online dating thing for years, been on many dates, had some great relationships and fuckbuddies, and even moderate on one site.

Let me tell you from experience, POF is really not the place to find a classy woman, but hey, if you find one, I wish you all the best.

Malice_Mizer
07-20-2013, 01:46 PM
You should also probably mention Everquest somewhere in your profile.

hatelore
07-20-2013, 01:51 PM
The only woman worth dating in pof are the Fetid Fiend's , this is fact. And yes, they usually put out on the first date. Frightfingers on the other hand are only useful for reach-around tactics, which gets old quick.

Strifer
07-20-2013, 01:55 PM
The only woman worth dating in pof are the Fetid Fiend's , this is fact. And yes, they usually put out on the first date. Frightfingers on the other hand are only useful for reach-around tactics, which gets old quick.

I have much to learn in the ways of love.

Lron
07-20-2013, 01:59 PM

Updated for you Malice.

Anyone else have some advice on what i should put on my profile?

Kagatob
07-20-2013, 02:02 PM
Anyone who thinks Lron is even remotely serious, needs a reality check.

Stop replying to his pointless threads.

Lron
07-20-2013, 02:04 PM
kagatob why are you so intimidated by me?

FoxxHound
07-20-2013, 02:30 PM

Hell yeah bro. Those giggle monsters!

Kagatob
07-20-2013, 02:36 PM
kagatob why are you so intimidated by me?

Maybe because my dating profile actually worked and I am awed by your ability to remain forever alone.

Wizard you be sir. Checkmate, I resign.

Bodeanicus
07-20-2013, 04:52 PM

Definitely. Get's 'em wet and ready every time. Guaranteed!

Sidelle
07-20-2013, 05:10 PM
I was charmed. You sound like you want a girl who doesn't take everything too seriously and has a sense of humor. I don't think anyone with intelligence would believe you're really into bestiality. It was obviously just a joke. I personally love smart, funny guys with biceps.

Good luck with your ad. I bet it will at least weed out shallow, stupid women who don't know how to laugh and be goofy.

Malice_Mizer
07-20-2013, 05:32 PM
shut up fat ass lulz

I'm absolutely convinced you're in love with Sidelle.

Shut the fuck up already.

Sidelle
07-20-2013, 05:34 PM
shut up fat ass lulz

I would say something mean to you but it isn't nice to pick on retarded people.

hatelore
07-20-2013, 05:40 PM
Men who talk shit to woman, are just funny. Are you gay relapse and just hate the fact that woman are competition or what? leave the poor girl alone lol.

Misto
07-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Good looking hookers won't sleep with me.

So I got to use the fat ones.

Life sucks.

Misto
07-20-2013, 08:22 PM
lol.

Vineyea
07-20-2013, 08:32 PM
_\,,/

Bodeanicus
07-20-2013, 09:14 PM
white knight alert

Rejected virgin alert.

Gadwen
07-20-2013, 09:41 PM
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=32821063

Im trying to be quirky and romantic with a dash of sensitive and peppered with some dependability as far as the way i worded/arranged my pof profile.

Im looking to meet a classy lady so that is why i went the mysterious/cutesy route with my profile. Any suggestions for me to score a sophisticated lady?

Post a picture of yourself doing a burnout in a pickup truck, chicks love that shit bro.

this user was banned
07-20-2013, 10:36 PM
Looks like it was updated:

First of all i would like to introduce myself. I think what makes me stand out from the crowd is my ability to get the party started with magic tricks and palm readings. I also play the flute and have been known to play a song or two for a special lady when the time is right.

I consider myself a hopeless romantic and am not afraid to cry or be emotional with a woman.

I Play an online MMORPG called Everquest on the Mac Server and am currently considering playing on the Project 1999 everquest emulator server at www.project1999.org

I play a gnome shadow knight and would love to go out to waffle house to discuss raiding strategies and class mechanics with a knowledgeable everquest female player.

good luck with this one!

You do realize that very few people, let alone women, play Everquest?

Zapatos
07-21-2013, 12:08 AM
You are all free to post your dating site profile's as well btw.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/Brad_Hardy?cf=regular
no context needed