07-14-2013, 12:49 AM
http://imgur.com/W8JJPIW.jpg

Discuss.

Daldolma
07-14-2013, 12:54 AM
absolutely true, would have been open and shut just like this one was

Loly Taa
07-14-2013, 12:56 AM
A mexican shoots a black dude and some how it's all whitey's fault.

btw he looks hispanic in both pictures.

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 12:59 AM
http://imgur.com/u2gARuU.jpg

Mesenkomaha
07-14-2013, 01:35 AM
Not guilty. What do you want?

The burden of proof to prove murder is on the state. They could not prove that he did not defend himself. What's the problem?

1203jjt
07-14-2013, 01:41 AM
This case was the result of the media trying to incite racial tensions and divisions. From what I saw, they didn't have the evidence to prove murder, so it seems like the right verdict. If Al Sharpton and the rest actually gave a crap about black men dying, they'd be making this much fuss about black on black violence that happens EVERY DAY.

Mesenkomaha
07-14-2013, 01:48 AM
This case was the result of the media trying to incite racial tensions and divisions. From what I saw, they didn't have the evidence to prove murder, so it seems like the right verdict. If Al Sharpton and the rest actually gave a crap about black men dying, they'd be making this much fuss about black on black violence that happens EVERY DAY.

No money to be made in black on black crime. 500+ black on black murders in Chicago last year alone and almost 500 already this year. Not. One. Peep.

1203jjt
07-14-2013, 01:51 AM
No money to be made in black on black crime. 500+ black on black murders in Chicago last year alone and almost 500 already this year. Not. One. Peep.

Exactly.

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 02:56 AM
I'm fucking heated right now.

And I know this is the wrong place to post this shit but I just want to figure out why all you idiots support zimmerman when he committed murder.

See all you motherfuckers are inbread, stupid and stuck in the 1700's thinking you own us, but you don't. I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Because what we have to suffer everyday is more than what you've ever had to suffer in a year or in your life. The jury system is corrupt as fuck and it's always being led by the white man. Trayvon deserved justice and you stupid inbreds only want to be edgy and hate black people.

Don't blame all black people for your past memories, I don't give a fuck what some guy did to you, it was probably well fucking deserve because your ignorant ass is racist.

I'm done, l'm Ieaving out of this stupid site. You could write whatever the fuck you want, you are all racist and stupid as fuck if you don't think Zimmerman is guiIty of murder.

Kagatob
07-14-2013, 03:03 AM
thinking you own us

Confirmed dumb ***** ho

KessonDaslef
07-14-2013, 03:05 AM
Just an F.Y.I. she's 14 and depicted as such... :p

Confirmed Pedophile.

Alorae
07-14-2013, 03:05 AM
copypasta.jpg

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 03:06 AM
http://imgur.com/0O7r2US.jpg

Visual
07-14-2013, 03:08 AM
i like you more when you post images of that scantily clad bimbo

abacab-godking2
07-14-2013, 03:20 AM
The black kid was 17 and should have been at home studying for school so he can make a better life for himself.

The black kid shouldn't have been trespassing in a gated community where he did not live.

The black kid did not have to resort to physical violence because a brown kid was following him.

The black kid had a history of drug abuse, violence, and dropping out of school with text messages that confirmed the same story while the brown kid was part of a neighborhood watch program in his own neighborhood.

The black kid was obviously more in shape than the brown kid and could have easily just ran away but he chose not to. Instead, he decided to try to kill the brown kid.

The black kid had a cell phone and could have called the police himself if he thought his life was threatened but he chose not to.

A hard enough blow to anyone's skull could cause life altering symptoms which include hemorrhaging, concussions, permanent migraines, sight loss, hearing loss, tinnitus, or even death among many others.

Witnesses testified to seeing a black kid straddling a brown kid and pummeling him repeatedly.

Justice was served. This should finally send a strong message to the thugs who think the world is against them.

Racism died a long time ago and is only used as an excuse to do nothing with your lives.

The real world is now rich versus poor.

Funny how you all lose your heads over this simple trial but the fact that a black president has just doubled taxes has no effect on any of you proves you are all losers without jobs.

KessonDaslef
07-14-2013, 03:22 AM
The black kid was 17 and should have been at home studying for school so he can make a better life for himself.

The black kid shouldn't have been trespassing in a gated community where he did not live.

The black kid did not have to resort to physical violence because a brown kid was following him.

The black kid had a history of drug abuse, violence, and dropping out of school with text messages that confirmed the same story while the brown kid was part of a neighborhood watch program in his own neighborhood.

The black kid was obviously more in shape than the brown kid and could have easily just ran away but he chose not to. Instead, he decided to try to kill the brown kid.

The black kid had a cell phone and could have called the police himself if he thought his life was threatened but he chose not to.

A hard enough blow to anyone's skull could cause life altering symptoms which include hemorrhaging, concussions, permanent migraines, sight loss, hearing loss, tinnitus, or even death among many others.

Witnesses testified to seeing a black kid straddling a brown kid and pummeling him repeatedly.

Justice was served. This should finally send a strong message to the thugs who think the world is against them.

Racism died a long time ago and is only used as an excuse to do nothing with your lives.

Funny how you all lose your heads over this simple trial but the fact that a black president has just doubled taxes has no effect on any of you proves you are all losers without jobs.

owned

hatelore
07-14-2013, 03:24 AM

And I know this is the wrong place to post this shit but I just want to figure out why all you idiots support zimmerman when he committed murder.

See all you motherfuckers are inbread, stupid and stuck in the 1700's thinking you own us, but you don't. I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Because what we have to suffer everyday is more than what you've ever had to suffer in a year or in your life. The jury system is corrupt as fuck and it's always being led by the white man. Trayvon deserved justice and you stupid inbreds only want to be edgy and hate black people.

Don't blame all black people for your past memories, I don't give a fuck what some guy did to you, it was probably well fucking deserve because your ignorant ass is racist.

I'm done, l'm Ieaving out of this stupid site. You could write whatever the fuck you want, you are all racist and stupid as fuck if you don't think Zimmerman is guiIty of murder.

Lol, hi racist, can we be friends? I am very pasty white, but I wont judge yo~ :)

hatelore
07-14-2013, 03:26 AM

f-u-c-k-i-n owned.

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 03:29 AM
http://imgur.com/Vzmh1nr.jpg

hatelore
07-14-2013, 03:33 AM
u troll u.

Flamewraith
07-14-2013, 03:35 AM
LOL Kimm you talk down to us because of our difference of opinion from yourself. I don't know what makes you feel like your opinion is better, or correct, but you are wrong. As was proven by the law.

K|mm Barely
07-14-2013, 03:39 AM
http://imgur.com/PSulH4P.jpg

hatelore
07-14-2013, 03:42 AM
I wonder if, right now Zimmerman feels like pee wee herman after he knocked over all of those harleys outside of that bar?

Misto
07-14-2013, 09:56 AM

It's called evidence moron.

As in. There wasn't any.

As in, look at all this evidence pointing OJ to the murder. Not guilty.

The justice system is imperfect.

Gadwen
07-14-2013, 09:58 AM
Ask OJ

LordSterben
07-14-2013, 10:38 AM
I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Nice double standard.

A Hispanic man killed a black man, and that it makes it okay for blacks to rape my wife and rob my house. HOWEVER, whites are not supposed to blame black people for our "past memories." Because you don't give a fuck what some guy did to me.

You don't hate white people because Zimmerman killed "your brother." People like you hate white people because they are a constant reminder of how you could better yourself, rise above the past, and do something meaningful with your life. You feel an inferiority complex and you want to blame it on a shooting. I've got news for you...you are inferior to a very large number of black people, too. Blacks who go to school, have careers, raise their children right, and live like civilized human beings instead of trying to recreate the warlord states of Africa in the inner cities of our country.

I am not racist, but I'm disgusted by people who misdirect their own self-esteem issues and twisted concepts of societal order towards me as a white male. I get equally fired up over white people who blame others for their problems, trust me. =)

Daldolma
07-14-2013, 11:20 AM

lol

6/6 not guilty, unanimous verdict. pras justice

Bodeanicus
07-14-2013, 11:22 AM
In a State full of old white babyboomers who still wish it was 1963, what did anyone expect?

Daldolma
07-14-2013, 11:57 AM
well, you expected manslaughter. did you not?

Nietche
07-14-2013, 12:10 PM

You're an idiot.

Kassel
07-14-2013, 12:12 PM
Kim is reposting "funny" reactions people are saying on the internet. You are got trolled hard and should be sad, i mean what forum are you on?

TarukShmaruk
07-14-2013, 12:22 PM

Discuss.

I agree, he would have never gone to trial.

Samoht
07-14-2013, 12:34 PM

Discuss.

intentionally utilized 5 year old picture of trayvon in order to bolster sympathy

Descent
07-14-2013, 12:48 PM
How is america racist, we have a BLACK president!!

abacab-godking2
07-14-2013, 03:43 PM
"Trolling" is no longer a valid excuse for being a retard.

Retard is retard no matter how you like to disguise it.

JurisDictum
07-14-2013, 03:49 PM

Yep. Obama proved that a half white man raised by white people in Kansas can get elected, despite having dark skin. I guess this means all black people are treated 100% equal. It's not like people react more positively toward say, southern white dialects than "Black English" dialects or anything. It makes no difference to people weather kids dress up after rap stars or metal/punk bands.

Ahldagor
07-14-2013, 04:37 PM
"Trolling" is no longer a valid excuse for being a retard.

Retard is retard no matter how you like to disguise it.

trolling is a subtle art form and op did quite well

Razdeline
07-14-2013, 04:44 PM

Abacab for neighborhood watch president

Bodeanicus
07-14-2013, 07:46 PM

That a Congress full of old white men have done everything in their power to obstruct in every way possible. Klanpappy McConnell filibustered his own fucking bill when it was called to a vote. But there's no way he could be racist! He married a chink!

Bodeanicus
07-14-2013, 07:50 PM
well, you expected manslaughter. did you not?

Sure. But I'm not a mid 50's to 60's babyboomer, or one of their brainwashed, idiot kids who wishes it still like the good ol' days.

r00t
07-14-2013, 08:37 PM
trolling is a subtle art form and op did quite well

suttle*

ukaking
07-15-2013, 10:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

Its a bit long, but VERY VERY eye opening on what the media covered up.

Pass me some of that Purple Drank yo! Got some of dat Sizzurp!?

Misto
07-15-2013, 10:11 AM
He should of gotten manslaughter but hey -

When the jury asks the court to define manslaughter and the court says no - you just got to laugh and clap your hands.

Hasbinbad
07-15-2013, 10:54 AM
suttle*
i c wat u did ther

Tecmos Deception
07-15-2013, 11:20 AM
He should of gotten manslaughter

What was Zimmerman doing that was illegal prior to being attacked by Martin? Was Zimmerman legally allowed to be at the location the scuffle+shooting took place?

If he wasn't doing anything illegal, and he was legally allowed to be at that location, he should have been immune to criminal prosecution (and should be immune to civil suit too), unless I'm not reading FL's statutes correctly or there's caselaw that interprets the statutory language differently than the plain meaning.

And as to whether Zimmerman's use of deadly force was justified? Well, if he reasonably believed that deadly force was necessary to prevent, at a minimum, "great bodily harm to himself," then it was justified. FL seems to leave it to a jury to decide what great bodily harm is, but assuming we believe that Zimmerman was getting his head bashed into concrete... well... concussions are serious business, way more serious than scrapes and bruises that FL caselaw says are NOT great bodily harm. It's not a stretch at all for a jury to decide the way they did.

Tecmos Deception
07-15-2013, 11:22 AM
In before Xasten outdoes my young lawyering.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 03:14 PM
Do you think whoever kills him will smash his brains out on concrete or shoot him?

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 03:18 PM
Do you think whoever kills him will smash his brains out on concrete or shoot him?

I hope you realize the potential backlash that will occur from both the Hispanic and White (Southern) communities if either of those things happen. In the end more black people will be dead then twice the brown/white casualties combined.

Stinkum
07-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Kagatob, advocating black-white race war since July 15, 2013.

Daldolma
07-15-2013, 03:27 PM
i hope the terms of all his defamation settlements are released

Alawen
07-15-2013, 03:33 PM
I hope you realize the potential backlash that will occur from both the Hispanic and White (Southern) communities if either of those things happen. In the end more black people will be dead then twice the brown/white casualties combined.

Why do you hope I realize it? What difference would that make in my observation? Is it your logical or your word choice that is so consistently nonsensical?

Alawen
07-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Do you think his lifespan will be longer or shorter if he gains well-publicized wealth from shooting a kid? I'm gonna go with shorter.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 03:37 PM
Kagatob, advocating black-white race war since July 15, 2013.

It doesn't need advocating. Mainstream media advocates it a shitton times more than necessary already.

It's not just race wars either though.

MSNBC = race war champs
Faux = Class war champs
CNN = I still haven't figured out what side they aren't on.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 03:42 PM

Hint: If you wouldn't say any of this in a crowded room full of black people, then you're probably not saying something decent.

That's the difference here. If you stood on a soapbox in a crowded city street and ranted like half of you guys do about the subject matter and talking points that you do, you'd be fucking mauled for heretical speech. You're hiding behind your anonymity to make insane accusations and claims about the state of America that you'd never proudly proclaim in public, even if you believe it's what "everyone is thinking."

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 03:44 PM
Pointing out that violence begets violence = racist. Noted.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Do you think his lifespan will be longer or shorter if he gains well-publicized wealth from shooting a kid? I'm gonna go with shorter.

I think a choice has to be made if he were to actually profit from these proceedings. If he does make that choice then it's a dirtbag move and he's pretty much asking for whatever happens to him.

If on the other hand he doesn't actively profit in any way from this and something happens to him, shame on them 100%.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Hint: If you wouldn't say any of this in a crowded room full of black people, then you're probably not saying something decent.

That's the difference here. If you stood on a soapbox in a crowded city street and ranted like half of you guys do about the subject matter and talking points that you do, you'd be fucking mauled for heretical speech. You're hiding behind your anonymity to make insane accusations and claims about the state of America that you'd never proudly proclaim in public, even if you believe it's what "everyone is thinking."

are you really calling people out for the things they say on an online message board? REALLY?

because if you addressed people in real life as you address people here, you'd be a paraplegic in only an hour or two.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 03:49 PM
Pointing out that violence begets violence = racist. Noted.

I don't even mean the quoted passage from you. Sometimes you're on-point.

But 90% of what you and a majority of others have spewed during this Zimmerman debate has been seething and gross, and I know for a fact that you wouldn't voice these opinions confidently unless you were in "good company." Which I love, as a white person: when another white person thinks they're in "good company" and proceeds to go on some racist rant like I'm their friend. That always feels wonderful.

Go talk to your boss, girlfriend, professor, etc. about how black people fail when left to their own devices because they're inferior in some way, and get back to me on the result of that conversation, please.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 03:51 PM

This, this, this. These are all cowardly closet bigots. I have far more respect for obnoxious white supremacists than for these yapping lapdogs.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
are you really calling people out for the things they say on an online message board? REALLY?

because if you addressed people in real life as you address people here, you'd be a paraplegic in only an hour or two.

Well, I'd bring a gun to that fist-fight and be applauded by 50% of America as being a Bona Fide American Hero, so that's always an option.

You've all really opened up the field of blatant cowardice and its repercussions.

Arclyte
07-15-2013, 03:54 PM
No one really cares about your empty social crusade against "racism"

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 03:55 PM
I don't really care about your empty social crusade against "racism"

Daldolma
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM
pls consult dsm for instruction in diagnosing whatever personality disorder causes anger on elfjournal

Alawen
07-15-2013, 03:58 PM
I would choose the words disgust and disdain to express my emotions related to the cowardice and bigotry on these forms.

I like the word elfjournal.

HIYO
I dont care who was black/white/hispanic/jewish or purple. All i care about is the facts of the case. based on the facts i saw at the trial i think justice was served.

I think Alawen is the biggest racist here, all he does it talk about the race issue. In my mind it is 100% irrelvent and the real racists are the ones that keep bringing it up.

I anticiapte i will be called a racist simply becouse i do not agree with him.

Samoht
But 90% of what you and a majority of others have spewed during this Zimmerman debate has been seething and gross

we could see it your way

or we could be level-headed and objective driven, but since our point of view differs from yours, clearly we're the racists.

how is giving the benefit of the doubt to the black guy any less racist than giving the benefit of the doubt to GZ?

you morons are really going out of your way to ignore all of the facts lined up in this trial, even when handed to you on a silver platter.

you're just eager to cry injustice and label racism before you realize that the only truly racist thing going on is your need to apologize.

black people don't need you to hold their hands. insensitive clod.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:02 PM
I don't even mean the quoted passage from you. Sometimes you're on-point.

But 90% of what you and a majority of others have spewed during this Zimmerman debate has been seething and gross, and I know for a fact that you wouldn't voice these opinions confidently unless you were in "good company." Which I love, as a white person: when another white person thinks they're in "good company" and proceeds to go on some racist rant like I'm their friend. That always feels wonderful.
Look at the bulk of those posts and realize that I'm quoting HBB or some other self-hating white guilter and am speaking ironically or outright trolling them. For the posts that aren't, what you call racism I call accuracy. There's a fine line between stereotypes and plain old facts, but that line is there.
Go talk to your boss,
Old white woman, though in this instance it's not what she is but who she is, she's my employer so she could be any race/sex/age combination and it wouldn't be appropriate because many topics aren't workplace appropriate regardless of the color of the people present.
girlfriend,
She's Jewish and doesn't give a rats ass about the plight of people who have been suffering 1/10th the length of time as her people and show little to no evidence that they even want change.
I just asked her and she said to come back to her when black people start getting factory exterminated by the millions and Jew on Jew crime is a rampant problem.
about how black people fail when left to their own devices because they're inferior in some way, and get back to me on the result of that conversation, please.
I said it would be interesting to see, I never said I assumed which direction the outcome would be, nice of you to jump to conclusions for me though. :)

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 04:04 PM
black people don't need you to hold their hands. insensitive clod.

As a black man, tell me more about what the black community really needs.

I think everyone else needs to shut up an listen to Samoht because he's the only person who's able to subjectively experience reality while also being an objective observer of it. That's a pretty neat trick. Ontological philosophy is over.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:05 PM
I dont care who was black/white/hispanic/jewish or purple. All i care about is the facts of the case. based on the facts i saw at the trial i think justice was served.

I think Alawen is the biggest racist here, all he does it talk about the race issue. In my mind it is 100% irrelvent and the real racists are the ones that keep bringing it up.

I anticiapte i will be called a racist simply becouse i do not agree with him.

I have nothing to contribute regarding the legal theories of the case and I made that clear very early in the discussion. I haven't seen many comments by you, so I have no idea what kind of views you have on race, but by your logic, Jews who talk about the Holocaust are anti-Semitic.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:08 PM
There's a fine line between stereotypes and plain old facts, but that line is there.

All I can say is wow.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 04:09 PM
As a black man

ah, so the plot thickens. you're clearly aligned with trayvon because of the colour of his skin instead of the facts of the case.

so you're the racist.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:11 PM
All I can say is wow.
Said the one with his head in the sand.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 04:11 PM
She's Jewish and doesn't give a rats ass about the plight of people who have been suffering 1/10th the length of time as her people

lawl

History books are your friend. Profoundly delusional interpretation of events.

Also: zero archaeological evidence Hebrews ever lived in or were enslaved by the Egyptians. I never took you for a Biblical literalist! And millions of black people were exterminated when an entire continent was enslaved and forcibly colonized, shipped across an ocean having to shit and sleep literally on top of eachother, having their family, their history, their entire communal identity systematically stripped from them, and as of about 50 years ago allowed to vote and live alongside white people in a country they were brought to against their will and still don't feel like they're full members of.

But yeah. Jews.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:12 PM
ah, so the plot thickens. you're clearly aligned with trayvon because of the colour of his skin instead of the facts of the case.

so you're the racist.

Your reading skills are remarkably poor even for an RnF troll.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 04:12 PM

so you're the racist.

I was saying that you're obviously a black man since you know what's best for their community. I've referenced several times (and at least once on the previous page) that I am white.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:13 PM
but by your logic, Jews who talk about the Holocaust are anti-Semitic.

Bit of a stretch there, there are still Holocaust survivors alive to this day. Sure "separate but equal" was pretty fucking shitty (understatement) but it wasn't the Holocaust, though I expect you to somehow translate that into me being racist again. :rolleyes:

Samoht
07-15-2013, 04:14 PM
in this thread: people who lost the opinion war on GZ trial but still refuse to accept reality

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Bit of a stretch there, there are still Holocaust survivors alive to this day. Sure "separate but equal" was pretty fucking shitty (understatement) but it wasn't the Holocaust, though I expect you to somehow translate that into me being racist again. :rolleyes:

What? Do you even read or think or anything before you start typing? Your comment makes absolutely no fucking sense. Oh wait. You're weebo. As you were, pedoboy.

Alorae
07-15-2013, 04:16 PM
still don't feel like they're full members of.

Pay no attention to 2nd-term black president.

HIYO
07-15-2013, 04:17 PM
I have nothing to contribute regarding the legal theories of the case and I made that clear very early in the discussion. I haven't seen many comments by you, so I have no idea what kind of views you have on race, but by your logic, Jews who talk about the Holocaust are anti-Semitic.

No, I am saying that people typical jump the race card first with out a full review of the facts are typicaly the most racist.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:19 PM
lawl

History books are your friend. Profoundly delusional interpretation of events.
They are.
Also: zero archaeological evidence Hebrews ever lived in or were enslaved by the Egyptians.
Actually I wasn't even counting that period, I was counting the Exodus 5000 years ago (at the end of whatever happened in Egypt) and everything since.
I never took you for a Biblical literalist!
I'm not, but in before the entire P99 community calls you out on being an anti-semite for pointing out exactly what I pointed out about 2 months ago. :)
And millions of black people were exterminated when an entire continent was enslaved and forcibly colonized, shipped across an ocean having to shit and sleep literally on top of eachother, having their family, their history, their entire communal identity systematically stripped from them, and as of about 50 years ago allowed to vote and live alongside white people in a country they were brought to against their will and still don't feel like they're full members of.
You're black, you're biased. Don't confuse segregation and force migration with literal extermination. You're welcome to try again though, as many times as you please.

Even if the two weren't mutually exclusive, 500 years of suffering = 1/10th of 5000 years of suffering. Yaay math!

But yeah. Jews.
Jews indeed.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:21 PM
What? Do you even read or think or anything before you start typing? Your comment makes absolutely no fucking sense. Oh wait. You're weebo. As you were, pedoboy.

I'm saying the only close comparison to the Holocaust is slavery, anyone who had experienced that is dead now so you have to look at the most recent injustice that still has survivors, which is "Separate but equal". It's not that difficult, honestly.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 04:22 PM

That's called a false equivalency what you did there. To say, "The worst thing that happened to these people isn't as bad as this event that happened to these other people!" is ridiculous. Your girlfriend's point from the beginning was dumb, to be honest. There can be multiple groups of people oppressed for different reasons, at different times, and in different ways. Just because she happens to be a part of an extremely fortunate minority doesn't make the suffering of other minority groups somehow less valid. That's fucking idiotic, and its embarrassing that you validated that viewpoint.

But if I had to address that, I'd say, "Yeah the current apartheid state of Israel is pretty shitty-- along the lines of "separate but equal" and South Africa."

Israel is a hegemonic force of an entire region of the world, friend. It has massive sway over the Western World and its foreign policy initiatives.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:25 PM
Jews are just white people to me.

Essentially the gist of your post.

Samoht
That's called a false equivalency what you did there. To say, "The worst thing that happened to these people isn't as bad as this event that happened to these other people!" is ridiculous. Your girlfriend's point from the beginning was dumb, to be honest. There can be multiple groups of people oppressed for different reasons, at different times, and in different ways. Just because she happens to be a part of an extremely fortunate minority doesn't make the suffering of other minority groups somehow less valid. That's fucking idiotic, and its embarrassing that you validated that viewpoint.

no what's fucking idiotic is the society we live in where we live among people like the jews and the irish and native americans and other racial groups who have experienced turmoil at the hands of others, but there's only one group that constantly gets acknowledged through apologies.

the others realize that racism goes both ways.

Malice_Mizer
You're black, you're biased. Don't confuse segregation and force migration with literal extermination. You're welcome to try again though, as many times as you please.

Even if the two weren't mutually exclusive, 500 years of suffering = 1/10th of 5000 years of suffering. Yaay math!

Again: I'm not black. Not that it should confuse the topic of conversation here, but apparently it does for you.

And since when does time length of a particular group's suffering have anything to do with the quality and current state of affairs, exactly? Is this some sort of fucking contest for you? Do you feel like you get proxy immunization because your current GF is Jewish or something?

I'm totally bewildered right now.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM
No, I am saying that people typical jump the race card first with out a full review of the facts are typicaly the most racist.

I stayed out of the legal discussion and have only taken part in racial subtopics where I have an opinion. If you go to the original thread and look at the early posts, I asked a couple questions about the trial and was mostly silent. If you look at the language celebrating the jury's decision, they are gleeful and racist. A kid died. I fail to see how that's ever a cause for celebration. That's what triggered my accusations of bigotry. The whole thing is a sad situation and no one in either family will ever get over this.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 04:27 PM
And since when does time length of a particular group's suffering have anything to do with the quality and current state of affairs, exactly? Is this some sort of fucking contest for you? Do you feel like you get proxy immunization because your current GF is Jewish or something?

Depends, my ex of 7 years was Mulatto (Black/Mexican for the ignorant) so would that mean I get those immunities as well?

Samoht
07-15-2013, 04:31 PM
A kid

17 year olds can legally sign up for the military. are you saying that we employ child soldiers in america?

you're clearly trying to slant this for some reason or another.

facts only please and leave your misleading buzzwords at home.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 04:33 PM
quick, paste a 5 year old picture of trayvon in order to garner more sympathy

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:41 PM
17 year olds can legally sign up for the military. are you saying that we employ child soldiers in america?

you're clearly trying to slant this for some reason or another.

facts only please and leave your misleading buzzwords at home.

As chance would have it, I joined the United States Marine Corps when I was 17. My mother had to sign a waiver permitting me to join. I was definitely a kid. I had sparse beard growth and very little body hair. Technically, at 17, Trayvon Martin and I were both adolescents. Are you more comfortable with that term? How about teen, teenager, youth, juvenile, minor? We have a legal age of majority in this country. That age is 18. Trayvon Martin could not own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his parents' consent. He was a kid.

Raavak
07-15-2013, 04:43 PM
That a Congress full of old white men have done everything in their power to obstruct in every way possible.Because that's what Congress always has done. That's what they always will do. Doesn't matter the race/sex of the potus.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:44 PM
quick, paste a 5 year old picture of trayvon in order to garner more sympathy

I am not generally swayed by propaganda. I thought this was poignant, however:

http://sadhillnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/trayvon-martin-photo-media-george-zimmerman-photo-bias-sad-hill-news1.jpg

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Sorry; pertinent, not poignant.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 04:47 PM
As chance would have it, I joined the United States Marine Corps when I was 17. My mother had to sign a waiver permitting me to join. I was definitely a kid. I had sparse beard growth and very little body hair. Technically, at 17, Trayvon Martin and I were both adolescents. Are you more comfortable with that term? How about teen, teenager, youth, juvenile, minor?

young-adult is the only word acceptable due to the fact that you want to use words that have more of a child-like meaning than adult-like meaning.

We have a legal age of majority in this country. That age is 18. Trayvon Martin could not own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his parents' consent. He was a kid.

"legal age" is clearly undefined and used loosely again for whatever purpose you're wanting it used for. 18 is not the legal age for consent (17 in most states). 17 for enlisting (previously discussed). 16 for driving in (in most states - some 15 - i don't care whether or not they have special requirements, you can still legally drive at 15 in some states). 21 is the legal age to drink (decided on a state level, not national level. all states currently 21. some are considering lowering the age).

so what do you get at 18? smoking or voting? both seem irrelevant to this case.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:54 PM
I don't know where you're coming up with your definition of young adult, but it is not the scientific usage of the word. Young adults are people in adulthood before middle adulthood. Maybe Mama told you that you were a big boy now at 14, but you were not a young adult.

You seem unaware that minors cannot own property, including automobiles. Minors can only drive vehicles with consent from the owner of that vehicle. I will repeat myself: Trayvon Martin could not own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his parents' consent. Perhaps being able to own property and sign contracts are not significant to you? Your interests in the world seem focused on vices.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 04:57 PM
Essentially the gist of your post.

And yes. If you've ever entertained an opposing viewpoint or read a book about race relations in the United States, you'd be well-aware of a concept known as "PASSING" and how it fundamentally molds the way we views others.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 04:57 PM
(On a tangent, I was curious about legal age of consent in the U.S. 30 [29 + DC] states at 16, 9 at 17 and 12 at 18.)

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Maybe Mama told you that you were a big boy now at 14, but you were not a young adult.

since when are 14 and 17 the same thing? maybe momma didn't teach you how to count, so you keep bringing up irrelevant numbers as some kind of magical factoid that fits your agenda.

You seem unaware that minors cannot own property, including automobiles. Minors can only drive vehicles with consent from the owner of that vehicle. I will repeat myself: Trayvon Martin could not own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his parents' consent. Perhaps being able to own property and sign contracts are not significant to you? Your interests in the world seem focused on vices.

i shouldn't have to bring this up, but trayvon martin also would not be able to own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his own consent.

he'd be allowed to make those decisions on his own. because he was 17. the special circumstances have no bearing on whether or not the state would allow him to if they were fulfilled and he wanted to do them.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:08 PM
Wait, what? 17 is the new 18 but I'm the one with counting issues? Do try to make at least a little bit of sense. I realize that 17 is right next to 18, but it's still not 18. Almost! But not quite. Try again.

You seem to be disputing what rights available to legal adults. You're just flat wrong.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:11 PM
new? are you taking to malice_moron's cause of just making up shit to try to embarrass people? things without a legal age of 18:

driving
sex
enlisting
drinking
working

things with legal age of 18:

voting
smoking

do you have any kinds of facts for these things recently being 18 but being changed on a national level just to help you win at forumquest? can you please stop witholding them so i can assume being wrong?

oh, all you just was make shit up.

again.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 05:12 PM
i shouldn't have to bring this up, but trayvon martin also would not be able to own property, drive a car, join the military, or get married without his own consent.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:15 PM
sigh. and you say i have the problem with reading comprehension.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:27 PM
One of us is definitely making shit up. In the United States, the legal age of majority is 18. Minor persons cannot sign legal contracts. Go do your own research.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:32 PM
One of us is definitely making shit up. In the United States, the legal age of majority is 18. Minor persons cannot sign legal contracts. Go do your own research.

but that's where you're wrong because you wouldn't be able to drive or enlist without signing your own contract as well. your parents cannot force you to enlist. they cannot force you to sign your license. the fact that the second party endorsement is necessary is irrelevant because the document is void without the first person endorsement.

one can still drive, enlist, have sex, and work at 17 in most normal circumstances. you have yet to prove me wrong even with your "18 legal age" circular logic.

these are all adult things. at 17, you are a young adult.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:38 PM
Here's a little start for you.

This is the parental consent form for a minor's license to drive in Pennsylvania (http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/dl_forms/dl-180td.pdf). You'll note that if the signer withdraws consent, the license will be cancelled.

Arizona (http://mvd.azdot.gov/mvd/formsandpub/viewPDF.asp?lngProductKey=1238&lngFormInfoKey=1238) puts it right on the application.

New York (http://www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv44.pdf) also includes parental consent on the main form. This form (http://www.dmv.ny.gov/forms/mv1w.pdf) cancels consent and the minor's license.

Here (http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/join-the-military-basic-eligibility.html) is a website about joining the military. "You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent)."

I'm done replying to you now because it is obvious that you will scurry off with the goalposts and declare victory somewhere else when you realize you've lost this argument.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:40 PM
you're wrong and can't deal with it so you past some impertinent links and say you're not responding any more. yay me.

Malice_Mizer
07-15-2013, 05:42 PM
"The age at which one is considered a legal adult in the US is typically 18. What defines a legal adult is ability to legally work, participate in contracts, vote, marry, give sexual consent, and join the military. Being a legal adult under 21 does not give one the right in most states to purchase alcohol, however.

The age one becomes a legal adult in the US is largely the age at which most children are considered adults in the world. A few countries set this age lower, but in most of the Western world, one is considered an adult at 18.

In some cases, a child under 18 is a legal adult especially for the purposes of marrying or signing contracts, prior to 18. This is rare and tends to occur if a child sues his or her parents for emancipation. An emancipated child is still a “minor,” however, and may not vote until he or she turns 18.

For many parents the term legal adult does not mean their children possess certain adult characteristics. For example, being an adult implies being able to make mature decisions, participate in civic matters, have self-control, and be responsible. Some 18-year-olds simply lack these characteristics and need further time to develop them. It concerns some parents that an 18-year-old can make life-altering decisions, like marrying early or joining the military, which may not have been made with significant forethought.

There is very little that parents can do to rectify such a situation. Many deplore that they no longer have any type of control over their young legal adult children. Ironically, for the child, perhaps, is that this type of control inherent in being an adult, essentially means a parent has no further legal responsibility to care for you.

Even if a newly legal adult is still in high school, a parent is under no legal pressure, frequently, to continue to provide housing or care. Some exceptions to this rule have been proven, particularly in cases of divorce where a spouse still claims child support, or help with payments for college. Some parents feel that continued financial support really attests to the fact that the child is really not quite an adult yet, regardless of age.

The issue of legal adulthood is a very sticky one for children in foster care. At 18, they essentially age out of the system and the state no longer has the burden of supporting them. In some cases, foster parents will continue to parent a child who is technically an adult. However, some children find themselves adrift at the point when they could most use the help and support of kind adults."

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:44 PM
i can't tell purpose of impertinent copy/pasta

Daldolma
07-15-2013, 05:45 PM
um how about we just say he was 17

p sure all of us have at some point met or actively been a 17 year old

do not understand why research and statutory consensus is necessary

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:47 PM
so alawen wants to say a 17 year old is a child

what i'm saying is that the state allows a 17 to make adult decisions like driving, working, enlisting, having sex. those actions are all very adult-like actions.

17 year old is clearly no child.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:48 PM
There are restrictions on workers under 18 and severe restrictions on workers under 18.

Here is a more (but by no means complete) list of autonomous adult rights:

Sign legal contracts
Own property
Enlist in the military
Get married
Serve on a jury
Work without restrictions
Have a bank account
Have a credit card
Receive a loan
Rent an apartment
Operate an automobile
Vote

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Here (http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/join-the-military-basic-eligibility.html) is a website about joining the military. "You must be at least 17 years old (17-year old applicants require parental consent)."

let me pose a question so that maybe you and malice_moron can understand:

what happens once parental consent is provided?

does the 17 year old freely enlist on their own volition?

and i'm out.

hatelore
07-15-2013, 05:50 PM
buncha white nerd ass white apologist, I hope the thugs kill you guys first. Glad I have stockpiled since 2008, bring this shit my way homies. please

Daldolma
07-15-2013, 05:50 PM
so i guess what you guys are trying to say is that a 17 year old is not a girl, not yet a woman

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:52 PM
How interesting that you would switch words to child when you are quibbling about choice of words and I never used that word. I called him a kid, then, when you objected, asked if you would prefer adolescent (most technical term), teen, teenager, youth, minor. All of those are unequivocally accurate. He was not a young adult by the accepted usage of that term. You are absolutely incorrect about a 17-year-old's ability to drive or enlist without his parent's consent. Interestingly enough, the age of consent for sexual activity in Florida is also 18.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:55 PM
so i guess what you guys are trying to say is that a 17 year old is not a girl, not yet a woman

This is all idiot boy's attempt to make a 17-year-old an adult by arguing about cigarettes.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:55 PM
You are absolutely incorrect about a 17-year-old's ability to drive or enlist without his parent's consent. Interestingly enough, the age of consent for sexual activity in Florida is also 18.

you are straw manning this all to hell and you know it. once parental consent is provided, then what

oh yeah

my position is exactly the same as it was before!

but you will never admit that.

all semantics aside, you can legally enlist at 17. you can legally drive as young as 15 in some states. you cannot prove me wrong because it's the truth. it's irrelevant to the point whether or not consent was required because in the end 17 year olds are allowed to enlist and 15 year olds are allowed to drive.

Samoht
07-15-2013, 05:57 PM
This is all idiot boy's attempt to make a 17-year-old an adult by arguing about cigarettes.

yeah, here alawen is straw manning and making shit up again. i never once endorsed 17 year olds purchasing tobacco. thanks for proving my point that you're just here to troll. you're like a dumber version of malice_moron.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 05:59 PM
things with legal age of 18:

voting
smoking

Holy fuck are you getting owned.

hatelore
07-15-2013, 06:13 PM
700 pound gorrila is in a room with you, what do you do? Just don't notice it, no one else has. Young black males make up 5% of our population, yet they commit over 50% of all the violent crimes. You better not profile, or you are racist. I swear, really, you are... Don't be racist, and pay no attention to that gorilla, he isn't bothering you anyways.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 06:27 PM
Last year, there were about 1.2 million violent crimes in the U.S. and about 19 million black males. Do you think that makes it reasonable to look at a black male and assume he is a violent criminal?

Hasbinbad
07-15-2013, 06:46 PM
people who don't know what a fallacy is shouldn't attempt to fallacy-jacket people with false fallacies.

Arclyte
07-15-2013, 06:52 PM
What Fagawen and Hasbintrash see:

http://i.imgur.com/5LE2q.jpg?1

What normal people see:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MWMwR.jpg

hatelore
07-15-2013, 06:55 PM
Can splice it anyway you want but its still 5% young black males that commit over 50% of all the violent crimes.. Those are FBI statistics. But to be honest, all troll aside, I don't go around profiling, at least not racially. My main bigotry is against idiots, which exist in any race.

But still, those statistics should tell anyone that, they have in a sense earned that profiling tag they have on there young adults. Did Zimmerman profile ? Maybe so.... But at the end of the day, he feared for his life when he was attacked. He was doing his job, which was to be a neighborhood watch. He was watching, and was attacked. A death resulted in that attack, but it wasn't racial. It was self defense. A jury of 6 concluded that.

The big problem I have is... I feel like anytime Black American's don't get there way they throw a hissy fit and go all apeshit until they get there way. That is not how life works. At least, not normal life. When was the last time White people rioted and broke windows, committed mass theft etc, when a young white kid was killed by a African american? Can you say, not in your lifetime? At least, I sure don't remember it.

For example, how about the couple In the good ol state of Tennessee. You know, the couple that was kidnapped, raped, burned, sexually assaulted ( the male with a broomstick) and then had bleach thrown on them and were thrown in the trash? Or how about the little white boy that was kidnapped, by a black woman. He was bound and burned with a blowtorch by her hand beyond recognition. We didn't riot.... We didn't go apeshit and assault anyone that was black. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

Hasbinbad
07-15-2013, 07:01 PM
Can splice it anyway you want but its still 5% young black males that commit over 50% of all the violent crimes.. Those are FBI statistics. But to be honest, all troll aside, I don't go around profiling, at least not racially. My main bigotry is against idiots, which exist in any race.

But still, those statistics should tell anyone that, they have in a sense earned that profiling tag they have on there young adults. Did Zimmerman profile ? Maybe so.... But at the end of the day, he feared for his life when he was attacked. He was doing his job, which was to be a neighborhood watch. He was watching, and was attacked. A death resulted in that attack, but it wasn't racial. It was self defense. A jury of 6 concluded that.

The big problem I have is... I feel like anytime Black American's don't get there way they throw a hissy fit and go all apeshit until they get there way. That is not how life works. At least, not normal life. When was the last time White people rioted and broke windows, committed mass theft etc, when a young white kid was killed by a African american? Can you say, not in your lifetime? At least, I sure don't remember it.

For example, how about the couple In the good ol state of Tennessee. You know, the couple that was kidnapped, raped, burned, sexually assaulted ( the male with a broomstick) and then had bleach thrown on them and were thrown in the trash? Or how about the little white boy that was kidnapped, by a black woman. He was bound and burned with a blowtorch by her hand beyond recognition. We didn't riot.... We didn't go apeshit and assault anyone that was black. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.
must be trolling

i refuse to believe anyone is so dumb

Arclyte
07-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Last year, there were about 1.2 million violent crimes in the U.S. and about 19 million black males. Do you think that makes it reasonable to look at a black male and assume he is a violent criminal?

lol, mind posting where you're getting these numbers?

Department of Justice emphatically disagrees with you.

hatelore
07-15-2013, 07:07 PM
must be trolling

i refuse to believe anyone is so dumb

Hbb, you spend your fat miserable life on this forum 24/7 , contributing zero to society. And you have the gall to call others dumb? Your donut is waiting, don't let it get stale. I hear they don't taste the same.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 07:12 PM
lol, mind posting where you're getting these numbers?

Department of Justice emphatically disagrees with you.

FBI (http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2012/october/annual-crime-in-the-u.s.-report-released) and US Census Bureau (http://www.census.gov/popest/data/intercensal/index.html). What did you find for numbers?

Nuggie
07-15-2013, 09:31 PM
I stopped reading at page 11, so forgive me if this was brought up.

At 17 you can be tried for a crime as an adult.

Also. Samoht has the most consistent arguments. He wins.

Misto
07-15-2013, 10:25 PM
This thread started to suck after page 11.

Requesting a lock.

Stinkum
07-15-2013, 10:31 PM
So, to sum up, Florida law allows a person to trigger an altercation and then use deadly force when he gets a defensive response.

Misto
07-15-2013, 10:35 PM
So, to sum up, Florida law allows a person to trigger an altercation and then use deadly force when he gets a defensive response.

No one cares. You aren't going to change the world by discussing this.

Kony 2012

Trayvon 2013

heartbrand
07-15-2013, 10:36 PM
No, the facts seem to imply or at least to the jurors implied that Trayvon initiated the fight.
But even if you started a bar fight (and keep in mind almost all fights are "mutual" I.e avoidable) if one guy takes it too far how can you tell the other person you're not allowed to defend yourself? You're trying to paint this as someone threatening someone's life and then claiming self defense after.

Misto
07-15-2013, 10:37 PM
Going to name my son

D'Brikashaw Trayvon Johnson

White man with a black man name.

Kagatob

Responding to words with violence.

http://playingintheworldgame.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/******.jpg

It's called society *****.

Alawen
George Zimmerman back on the beat, protecting the community from assholes and fucking punks.

17 is the new 18 for anonymous trolls on P99 RnF. Next year, 16 is the new 18. In a few short years, Kotabog won't even be a pedophile.

Alawen
07-15-2013, 10:40 PM
No, the facts seem to imply or at least to the jurors implied that Trayvon initiated the fight.
But even if you started a bar fight (and keep in mind almost all fights are "mutual" I.e avoidable) if one guy takes it too far how can you tell the other person you're not allowed to defend yourself? You're trying to paint this as someone threatening someone's life and then claiming self defense after.

This one time I took a real beatdown, even worse than what George Zimmerman went through. I needed *three* band-aids.

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 10:40 PM
How the mighty fall and resort to meaningless made up ad-hominem. :)

Very satisfying.

heartbrand
07-15-2013, 10:43 PM
You don't know what was going through zimmermans mind when he was being beaten on the sidewalk and thought Trayvon was reaching for his gun, which is why it's impossible to say beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't self defense.

Stinkum
07-15-2013, 10:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/naoh37/successful_troll.jpg

Alawen
07-15-2013, 10:46 PM
How the mighty fall and resort to meaningless made up ad-hominem. :)

Very satisfying.

I really wish you wouldn't use words you don't understand, weebo. Stick to "the."

Daldolma
07-15-2013, 10:51 PM

there was nothing about this case that was unique to florida

would have been roughly the same anywhere, from a self defense perspective

Stinkum
07-15-2013, 11:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iGpIJcN.png

hatelore
07-15-2013, 11:02 PM
It was racismo yo! IT WAS I WAS THERE! TRAYVON KILLED ZIMMERMASN! AND HE SERVES MERDER 4 THT! I SWEAR WHITE M<AN WILL HNAG!

hatelore
07-15-2013, 11:03 PM
I am so mad right now! gosh! I just cunt take it anymore. All this hate, he was just a little boy, with a yellow little truck, playing in the sand!

Kagatob
07-15-2013, 11:18 PM
I really wish you wouldn't use words you don't understand, weebo. Stick to "the."

For once I agree that you are correct. You aren't mighty at all. What in god's name was I thinking?

Loly Taa
07-15-2013, 11:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/zBK96lw.png

xarzzardorn
07-15-2013, 11:58 PM
there was nothing about this case that was unique to florida

would have been roughly the same anywhere, from a self defense perspective

this is wrong. stand your ground is why he was acquitted. initiating a confrontation by stalking someone who you think is a potential threat is your chance to 'flee'

heartbrand
07-16-2013, 12:08 AM
stand your ground was not used in this case

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 12:09 AM
this is wrong. stand your ground is why he was acquitted. initiating a confrontation by stalking someone who you think is a potential threat is your chance to 'flee'

no.

stand your ground is wholly irrelevant to this case

hatelore
07-16-2013, 12:14 AM
http://i.imgur.com/zBK96lw.png

Nuggie
07-16-2013, 12:26 AM
hatelore saying they should put a white version of Zimmerman on a cross, with that pic?

hatelore
07-16-2013, 12:29 AM
No! I think Zimmmernman should be roasted at a steak and thrown to the berds man! He is vile and evil and he should have never shot that poor 8 year old on his doorstep! Fuckin evil white man, he has it out for us all I am telling you !

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 12:31 AM
Is George Zimmerman, legally speaking, guilty of a crime?

Legally, he's "innocent" (and I use my middle and forefingers on both hands to pantomine quotation marks).

But c'mon, we’re using the term “innocence” pretty goddamned loosely here.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 12:38 AM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-monday-20130715,0,5135359.story

hatelore
07-16-2013, 12:39 AM
And why is that Stinkum? Because he defended himself? Or because he killed a black 17 year old thug who was trying to kill him? Or was it because his skin tone is semi close to being white? Or was it because he had a gun and all guns should be banned unless you are an Obama supporter or a Democrat? What exactly is the reason he isn't innocent? A jury spoke fucktard, after all the crucifying, all of the media blitz on him. That wasn't enough? Ruining the rest of his life, dragging his name through the mud as a racist wasn't enough for you?

The problem is, the real racists are the race baiters, the black people who support him for no other reason then the color of his skin, and people like you who think, even after ruining the poor dudes life, he still deserves to burn at a stake because he killed a person of a color. A person of color that told him, " you are going to die tonight" while bashing his skull into the concrete.

Racial tension will never die in this country because ignorant people like you still hold onto the past, instead of embracing your OWN future.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 12:46 AM
And why is that Stinkum? Because he defended himself? Or because he killed a black 17 year old thug who was trying to kill him? Or was it because his skin tone is semi close to being white? Or was it because he had a gun and all guns should be banned unless you are an Obama supporter or a Democrat? What exactly is the reason he isn't innocent? A jury spoke fucktard, after all the crucifying, all of the media blitz on him. That wasn't enough? Ruining the rest of his life, dragging his name through the mud as a racist wasn't enough for you?

The problem is, the real racists are the race baiters, the black people who support him for no other reason then the color of his skin, and people like you who think, even after ruining the poor dudes life, he still deserves to burn at a stake because he killed a person of a color. A person of color that told him, " you are going to die tonight" while bashing his skull into the concrete.

Racial tension will never die in this country because ignorant people like you still hold onto the past, instead of embracing your OWN future.

Anyone who is "Pro-Martin" in this case just ignored your whole post, screamed in rage, and continued to call you a racist. The facts don't matter, what happened doesn't matter, law and logic certainly don't matter, and it doesn't matter that a jury said not guilty. All that matters it that a "white Hispanic", whatever the hell that is, killed an African-American child.

I have listened to people for days popping off about the same crap and bringing up the same irrelevant points. Most of these people say things like "I wasn't following the case that closely" or "I don't know all the details" or "He used the stand your ground law right?" and they just keep spouting the same crap talking points.

Folks, think with your heads not your emotions and learn about the topic you wish to debate.

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 12:50 AM
From a purely legal standpoint, Zimmerman is not guilty, but let’s be serious here, shall we?

He shot a black teenager at point-blank range in the chest, leaving him dead within minutes.

The jury acted within the letter of the law, I guess. But give me a break, he is far from an "innocent" man. I think we all know what happened here, don’t we? Seriously, don’t we?

hatelore
07-16-2013, 12:57 AM
My main outrage, to be honest is this: So many poor young black kids and young black men die everyday from violence, usually by other black men/kids . And yet, this is why Black people are rioting? Not because of the fact that there jobless numbers for 16-32 black males are double the statistics of white males? Not that the democratic party has raped them, generation after generation just for there vote? Not that , Most older black roll models in hollywood/sports/music and activism are piece of shits who on a daily basis send the wrong message to other young black men? All trolling aside, that is what is outrageous to me. I could give a damn about Zimmerman. The only pain I feel for Trayvon is that it is sad a young man never got to even see his 18th birthday, and that he died as a boy. Thug or not, that sucks.. And as a parent, I can't even imagine the pain his parents feel.

But all the rioting, hate , whatever, is all for the wrong reasons.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 12:59 AM
From a purely legal standpoint, Zimmerman is not guilty, but let’s be serious here, shall we?

He shot a black teenager at point-blank range in the chest, leaving him dead within minutes.

The jury acted within the letter of the law, I guess. But give me a break, he is far from an "innocent" man. I think we all know what happened here, don’t we? Seriously, don’t we?

I'll tell you what I think happened, although it doesn't matter what any of us think. I think Z saw M and followed him. He then asked what M was up to. M either mouthed off or didn't respond. Z grabbed him to try to turn him around and M attacked him. M was probably really kicking his ass. Z panicked, pulled his gun and shot. Self defense? Judging by this story yes, but he probably did initiate it.

Why did he pursue? Because M was a young black kid in a neighborhood that had recent break-ins.

Z was wrong and foolish to pursue and he is paying by having his life destroyed. At the same time M was wrong to run away/fight when Z asked him what he was up to during the pursuit. I seriously believe, and wish, that M would have said something like "I'm going to my dad's house, want to walk with me?" so this whole thing would never have happened. I am just so sick of hearing about it and being called a racist for agreeing with the jury.

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 12:59 AM

Spell out what you feel happened. As you are using feelings and not the piles of eyewitness accounts, physical evidence and 911 phone call records.

hatelore
07-16-2013, 01:00 AM

Call me dumb,retarded or whatever but no... I do not know. Zimmerman feared for his life and defended himself, thats the bottom line as far as I see it. If I had my piece on me and someone attacked me? You bet your ass I am going to empty that magazine in there chest. period

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 01:02 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MWIGTKpBQag/T8UymS-NwQI/AAAAAAAACSk/1zyAlZaDECg/s320/Travon_Martin_Day_Skittles_.png

hatelore
07-16-2013, 01:10 AM
My technician at work is black, He is a good man too. He has worked for me for a few years,I love working with the guy. showed up today, In Texas heat with his hoody on. I asked him if he was cold. He knew I was fucking with him, but he understands that I feel the way I feel and he feels the way he feels. Who is right? Who cares? We just work together, we don't let that shit get personal.

Bottom line is, when I left that day. I didn't leave saying to myself " fuck him for supporting Trayvon" We all have causes we support. It sucks the kid lost his life. I just don't agree that all this outrage should be over Trayvon. There are other causes a million times more important to the black man, In my opinion. Like how about 74% of all black children are born out of wedlock. I could go on.

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 01:13 AM
I'll tell you what I think happened, although it doesn't matter what any of us think. I think Z saw M and followed him. He then asked what M was up to. M either mouthed off or didn't respond. Z grabbed him to try to turn him around and M attacked him. M was probably really kicking his ass. Z panicked, pulled his gun and shot. Self defense? Judging by this story yes, but he probably did initiate it.

Why did he pursue? Because M was a young black kid in a neighborhood that had recent break-ins.

Z was wrong and foolish to pursue and he is paying by having his life destroyed. At the same time M was wrong to run away/fight when Z asked him what he was up to during the pursuit. I seriously believe, and wish, that M would have said something like "I'm going to my dad's house, want to walk with me?" so this whole thing would never have happened. I am just so sick of hearing about it and being called a racist for agreeing with the jury.

if the above happened, fuck zimmerman and he deserved to be convicted of a crime -- possibly even the third degree murder via child abuse that they tried to lay on him.

zimmerman had ZERO right to put his hands on martin or attempt to detain him. if he did, he committed a crime and martin was well within his rights to fight back.

but there's no reliable evidence that that's what happened. the only account we have says that trayvon initiated the physical contact and violence.

you seem to think it's ok if zimmerman grabbed his arm. it's not. if trayvon turned and walked away, he did exactly the right thing

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 01:17 AM
Anyone who believes that Zimmerman initiated physical contact obviously hasn't listened to the (non-MSNBC Doctored) 911 call.

Nirgon
07-16-2013, 01:32 AM
Jail the people who doctored those tapes

hatelore
07-16-2013, 01:41 AM
Jail the people who doctored those tapes

100% agree

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 01:44 AM
if the above happened, fuck zimmerman and he deserved to be convicted of a crime -- possibly even the third degree murder via child abuse that they tried to lay on him.

zimmerman had ZERO right to put his hands on martin or attempt to detain him. if he did, he committed a crime and martin was well within his rights to fight back.

but there's no reliable evidence that that's what happened. the only account we have says that trayvon initiated the physical contact and violence.

you seem to think it's ok if zimmerman grabbed his arm. it's not. if trayvon turned and walked away, he did exactly the right thing

You see, your opinion doesn't matter. Neither does mine. We can make up stories about what might have happened or what we think happened but it doesn't matter. Only two people know what happened. One is dead and the other says he defended himself. The state could not prove that Z murdered M or didn't act in self defense. That's all there is to it.

We as computer nerds like to play theorycraft and the general public loves crime dramas like those shitty CSI NCIS Law and Order shows and think they know forensics and law from TV. We can't solve this problem with missing information or making shit up like they do on TV though.

The only true fact we know is that Z has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers because the state could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't acting in self defense.

Loli Pops
07-16-2013, 01:50 AM
http://i.imgur.com/N1EHC.gif

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 02:07 AM
You see, your opinion doesn't matter. Neither does mine. We can make up stories about what might have happened or what we think happened but it doesn't matter. Only two people know what happened. One is dead and the other says he defended himself. The state could not prove that Z murdered M or didn't act in self defense. That's all there is to it.

We as computer nerds like to play theorycraft and the general public loves crime dramas like those shitty CSI NCIS Law and Order shows and think they know forensics and law from TV. We can't solve this problem with missing information or making shit up like they do on TV though.

The only true fact we know is that Z has been found not guilty by a jury of his peers because the state could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't acting in self defense.

the fuck is "we"?

you expressed an opinion. i explained its legal meaning. your opinion is basically that zimmerman got away with murder

h2h

Nune
07-16-2013, 02:31 AM
i dont want to argue with big kimm. he will come find me and beat me up irl because hes not mad

Arclyte
07-16-2013, 08:20 AM

Yea, the mountain of evidence suggesting Trayvon "NO_LIMIT_*****" Martin was a wannabe thug, which was suspiciously not admitted into court.

Just another piece of shit "gangster" trying to be hard. Fortunately he chose a victim capable of defending himself, or this case would be about just another black man murdering someone, and swept under the fake rug of "socio-economic problems".

Barkingturtle
07-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Just another piece of shit "gangster" trying to be hard. Fortunately he chose a victim capable of defending himself

It's more accurate to say he met a man incapable of defending himself. I mean, the gun defended Zimmerman. Furthermore, if George had been capable of physically defending himself Trayvon would probably still be alive. Further-furthermore, if George had beaten Trayvon to death with his bare hands -- this verdict would have been different.

Guns are the issue. Not racism nor anything else. Trayvon's dead because even cowards are allowed to stalk the streets armed. Not that it will matter, I mean not even Sandy Hook could provoke any change whatsoever. The NRA is all-powerful and they're the reason this case has been granted the coverage it has. Nothing's better for the gun industry's bottom-line than the state-sponsored murder of black children. This is become sport in America -- and Florida is the untenable incubator of our zeitgeist.

myriverse
07-16-2013, 09:10 AM
Yea, the mountain of evidence suggesting Trayvon "NO_LIMIT_*****" Martin was a wannabe thug, which was suspiciously not admitted into court.
You ignore the mountain of evidence suggesting Zimmerman was a wannabe thug. He couldn't even handle being a rent-a-cop because of this thug mentality.

Tecmos Deception
07-16-2013, 09:40 AM
I mean, the gun defended Zimmerman.

The gun drew itself, aimed itself, and pulled its own trigger. Shit. The gun probably loaded itself and snuck itself into Zimmerman's belt before he left the house earlier in the day too. They are magical, magical tools, those guns.

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 10:53 AM
It's more accurate to say he met a man incapable of defending himself. I mean, the gun defended Zimmerman. Furthermore, if George had been capable of physically defending himself Trayvon would probably still be alive. Further-furthermore, if George had beaten Trayvon to death with his bare hands -- this verdict would have been different.

Guns are the issue. Not racism nor anything else. Trayvon's dead because even cowards are allowed to stalk the streets armed. Not that it will matter, I mean not even Sandy Hook could provoke any change whatsoever. The NRA is all-powerful and they're the reason this case has been granted the coverage it has. Nothing's better for the gun industry's bottom-line than the state-sponsored murder of black children. This is become sport in America -- and Florida is the untenable incubator of our zeitgeist.
You know what? you're right! But why stop there? Remove the guns from the police forces and the military while you're at it. :cool:
You ignore the mountain of evidence suggesting Zimmerman was a wannabe thug. He couldn't even handle being a rent-a-cop because of this thug mentality.
Like the two cases that he was acquitted for or all the black kids he and his wife had been tutoring for the past decade or so?

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 11:14 AM

Further proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Guess how many murders have been committed by NRA members in the past 5 years? Zero. Guess how many black on black murders have been committed nationwide on a year to year basis? Around 7 to 8 thousand(http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf).

Guns are the problem huh? I guess violence and murder just started happening when the gun was invented. There was never any killing before guns right?

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 11:22 AM

I don't think it is right that in my HYPOTHETICAL example that Z HYPOTHETICALLY grabbed M. Again, no one knows the facts and we are just theorycrafting here. In this example they were both wrong. IF Z did grab M though, does that justify beating the guy up? If someone grabs your arm and asks you a question do you turn around, jump on them and pound their head into the concrete? You're smarter than that man.

They both fucked up, and they both paid the price for making very poor decisions. M is dead because he attacked the guy and Z's life is ruined because he pursued M and probably should have let him go in the first place. There are no winners here.

Massive Marc
07-16-2013, 11:23 AM
White people are sitting at home scratching their head, watching these protest saying: They know this guy is Latino right ?....

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 11:27 AM
White people are sitting at home scratching their head, watching these protest saying: They know this guy is Latino right ?....

The media has labeled him as a "White Hispanic"

That means protesters can go knock over a Walmart in LA I guess.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/travon-martin-protest-california_n_3602428.html

Or beat people.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milwaukee-beating-victim-says-attackers-cited-trayvon-martin-b9955262z1-215656431.html

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-monday-20130715,0,5135359.story

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/legendary-musician-attacked-after-dedicating-song-/nYqdG/

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22850763/jogger-says-he-was-attacked-in-retaliation-for-zimmerman-verdict#axzz2Z8TvGzrd

myriverse
07-16-2013, 11:33 AM
NRA won't release the names of its members. How convenient. So, no one would know if any criminal was or wasn't an NRA member.

Also, there are a great many liberals that are NRA members.

Massive Marc
07-16-2013, 11:38 AM
The media has labeled him as a "White Hispanic"

That means protesters can go knock over a Walmart in LA I guess.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/travon-martin-protest-california_n_3602428.html

Or beat people.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/milwaukee-beating-victim-says-attackers-cited-trayvon-martin-b9955262z1-215656431.html

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/legendary-musician-attacked-after-dedicating-song-/nYqdG/

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/22850763/jogger-says-he-was-attacked-in-retaliation-for-zimmerman-verdict#axzz2Z8TvGzrd

While I'm sure we can agree that what the media labels him does indeed matter (when it comes to perception) but Zimmerman self identifies as a Latino. (no White preface)

Either way, those links are fucking LOL. Why the world cares about some fat "Latino" shooting some black kid, blows my mind.

Side Note: lol at the amount of white people at these protests. white people are so scared of being called racist, that they attend a protest they would normally not bat an eye too. laughable.

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 11:51 AM
I don't think it is right that in my HYPOTHETICAL example that Z HYPOTHETICALLY grabbed M. Again, no one knows the facts and we are just theorycrafting here. In this example they were both wrong. IF Z did grab M though, does that justify beating the guy up? If someone grabs your arm and asks you a question do you turn around, jump on them and pound their head into the concrete? You're smarter than that man.

They both fucked up, and they both paid the price for making very poor decisions. M is dead because he attacked the guy and Z's life is ruined because he pursued M and probably should have let him go in the first place. There are no winners here.

i don't share your opinion about what happened. i believe trayvon likely initiated physical violence, which is why i'm at least somewhat sympathetic to zimmerman as opposed to outraged that he escaped justice.

in your hypothetical, only zimmerman did something wrong. trayvon absolutely would have been justified by the law in beating the shit out of zimmerman. trayvon's a 17-year old. he was followed by a grown man. if, upon encountering the man, he attempted to escape and the man grabbed him in order to prevent that escape, trayvon had every right to defend himself using appropriate -- ie: not deadly -- force. if, as zimmerman claims, martin saw his gun, trayvon could even make a case for lethal force, given that his attacker had a gun and he feared for his life.

zimmerman didn't have some kind of special authority as a watchman. he's allowed to follow because anyone is allowed to follow. but if he follows and grabs a 17-year old, he's committing a crime. you're not allowed to walk around grabbing minors at night as they try to get away from you.

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 11:56 AM
NRA won't release the names of its members. How convenient. So, no one would know if any criminal was or wasn't an NRA member.

Also, there are a great many liberals that are NRA members.

Ssshhhh.. Don't tell them cold-hard facts. They might let them get in the way of their warped world view of "the big bad evil liberals are destroyin' are cunnnnnntry"

hatelore
07-16-2013, 12:04 PM

Has to be trolling. You are always hilarious, I love laughing at your replays. I refuse to believe you are serious.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 12:37 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children-gunned-down-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial

Three teens and a 5 year old boy gunned down in Chicago over the past 20 days. Death toll in Chicago is climbing towards 500 already this year. How many of these people who died, or are doing the killing, are wearing NRA hats you think?

Where is Jesse? Al? NAACP? The Media? No money to be made in black on black violence.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 12:59 PM
Actually, nevermind.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07/15/the-trayvon-martin-killing-and-the-myth-of-black-on-black-crime.html

"There’s no such thing as ‘black-on-black’ crime."

Worth reading.

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Way to go off the deep end, Mesen.

At this point, your posts are virtually indistinguishable from the ramblings of Naez.

oddibemcd
07-16-2013, 01:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/cx0U4h7.gif

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Mark O'Mara = Frankenstein.

Mesenkomaha
07-16-2013, 02:20 PM
Way to go off the deep end, Mesen.

At this point, your posts are virtually indistinguishable from the ramblings of Naez.

oldest trick in the book dude. you have no logical response to the discussion at hand so insult and change the subject. /thread

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 02:34 PM
You assume I even read your posts.

I can tell by the frequency of italics, punctuation, and capital letters in your posts that you are a crazy person.

Barkingturtle
07-16-2013, 03:08 PM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/four-children-gunned-down-chicago-during-zimmerman-trial

Three teens and a 5 year old boy gunned down in Chicago over the past 20 days. Death toll in Chicago is climbing towards 500 already this year. How many of these people who died, or are doing the killing, are wearing NRA hats you think?

Where is Jesse? Al? NAACP? The Media? No money to be made in black on black violence.

Plenty of money to be made -- you're just too taking too narrow a view. Chicago is only in the sad shape it's in because the NRA has been successful at keeping our society flooded with firearms. The violence guns facilitate is then used to frighten more cowards into purchasing more deadly weapons. This is a simple fact which defies debate. The NRA does not represent gun-owners, it represents gun-money -- the manufacturers.

quido
07-16-2013, 03:14 PM
before he was a fat gun-wielding mexican, he was a handsome polish pianist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A799HrP3POM

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 03:31 PM
Bob Dylan, born Robert Allen Zimmerman.

What's the connection here?

Arclyte
07-16-2013, 04:17 PM
jews

bloodmuffin
07-16-2013, 05:09 PM
Chicago is only in the sad shape it's in because the NRA has been successful at keeping our society flooded with firearms.

So it's not the lazy, entitled, ignorant culture they're embracing? It's guns fault that their communities are collapsing? Hardly. You can put the blame on all those deaths on guns, but it's not guns. It's knifes, fists, blunt objects, AND guns. Just recently there was 2 teens killed by stabbing in Chicago which they said made the 50th that year. You better jump on Wallmarts nuts, they sell a pack of them for 5 bucks!

I see a bunch of 30 year old brats, no responsibility, no ethics, and no education.

Need an example? Rachel Jeantel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5opBDpRFo

Massive Marc
07-16-2013, 05:11 PM
Posted this on the red forms:

http://i.imgur.com/5CLhn1a.jpg

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 05:29 PM
Chicago is only in the sad shape it's in because the NRA has been successful at keeping our society flooded with firearms.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 05:32 PM
Apparently asking a person why they're stalking you is initiating a confrontation.

Why does the question of whether or not Trayvon felt that his life was in danger mean anything to you, either?

heartbrand
07-16-2013, 05:34 PM
To blame guns is ridiculous. I have access to knives / guns / household objects which I could prolly turn into a weapon or bomb within hours of watching a youtube video, but yet I've killed 0 people.

Stinkum
07-16-2013, 05:36 PM
ITT: People who pretend that they would tell their kids to just passively stand there and allow a predatory stranger to stalk them in the night in their own neighborhoods.

Barkingturtle
07-16-2013, 05:39 PM
I've killed 0 people.

Pussy.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 05:42 PM
ITT: People who pretend that they would tell their kids to just passively stand there and allow a predatory stranger to stalk them in the night in their own neighborhoods.

Same people who argue "GZ was in his legal right to follow Trayvon" are the first ones to cling to the argument, "WHY DIDN'T TRAYVON JUST GO HOME? HE COULD HAVE BUT HE DIDN'T..."

You can't have both, guys. Trayvon was also in total legal right to be wandering around his neighborhood on the phone at 7 fucking PM in the evening.

CrazyHorse
07-16-2013, 05:58 PM

The people you claim 'support' Zimmerman simply support due process of law. I think Zimmerman did it, but I am happy with the verdict simply because I see the larger picture: People shouldn't go to jail unless guilt can be PROVEN. His life is over, and he will probably get shenked by someone who recognizes him as he's walking down the street anyway. I'll take a killer getting away with murder over an innocent person going to jail any day.

Aaron
07-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Stolen from reddit bestof:
(not formatted)

In spite of all the trial coverage and media rehashing of this case, it's amazing how few people seem to realize what the evidence is that surprisingly clearly shows happened that night. Zimmerman wasn't just not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. He was obviously innocent of any criminal act, and frankly in my opinion on completely morally sound ground.
The facts:
Zimmerman claimed to be trying to follow from a safe distance just so police would have a chance to question Martin. There had been break ins and what George did really isn't any different than what other neighborhood watches have done in the past. Martin didn't like being followed so he gave Zimmerman the slip, hid in the shadows, waiting for Zimmerman to pass, and then Martin approached Zimmerman from behind, initiated the confrontation and broke Zimmerman's nose. No evidence or testimony has ever contradicted this.
Other than the single point blank gun shot wound, Martin had no injuries. Zimmerman on the other hand looked beaten all to hell. This was consistent with Zimmerman being on the receiving end of an unexpected one sided beat down.
When investigating officers lied and told Zimmerman that they had footage of the incident, Zimmerman was relieved, and said something along the lines of, "Thank God! I was hoping someone would have filmed to help prove what happened." This convinced the officer that Zimmerman was telling the truth.
Trayvon who has been regularly depicted in the media as younger and practically a saint, was actually suspended from school, not for being absent, but for having drugs and possible stolen goods at school. While he no doubt also had his sweet side, his twitter handle was “No_Limit_*****” filled with gangsta nonsense, and the only racial slurs ever uttered in the case were said by Trayvon and not Zimmerman. I'm not saying that any of this proves Trayvon was guilty or by any means deserved to die. The only thing that the evidence clearly points to Trayvon being guilty of is initiating the Assault on Zimmerman.
The officers who investigated the shooting found no probable cause for arrest, because every part of Zimmerman's story was supported by the limited evidence. The chief of police later lost his job because he refused to arrest Zimmerman without more evidence, despite all the political pressure. The normal prosecutor didn't take this case for 'mysterious' reasons, likely because he didn't want to take a losing case and prosecute a man who as so obviously innocent. Normally the prosecutor gets to decide if he wants to pursue a case, but not this time, the activist pressure was too high. Even the ringers they brought in to substitute never really presented a good alternate explanation, and admitted in summation that the only two who really knew what happened were Zimmerman and Trayvon. It's obviously way past reasonable doubt when even the prosecutor can't say he knows the guy did it.
Essentially this open and shut case only went to trial because racist racial activists went off before the facts were in and they even realized that George Zimmerman wasn't even white.
You can argue that getting out of the car wasn't smart, but the evidence shows George Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

THE SOURCES (Since everyone I mention this to immediately asks me for them anyway.)
Point 1. The videotaped walkthrough of the scene of the crime and the recounting of that night that Zimmerman did with the police.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX1sxARNq_c
Point 2. Summaries of the autopsy of Martin and medical examination of Zimmerman's injuries.
http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/world/Trayvon+Martin+wound+backs+shooter+story+pathologi st+says/8638161/story.html
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/10/george-zimmerman-murder-trayvon-martin-autopsy
Point 3. The investigating officer testifying on the "It looks like he recorded the whole thing," bluff. Skip to 1:16:00 to cut to the chase.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoPhJP5TmJo
Point 4. Links on Martin's Checkered past.
Caught with Weed Pipe and Marijuana Bag at school - http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Trayvon-Martin-Suspended-From-School-Three-Times-Report-144403305.html
Caught with suspected stolen property and burglarly tools at school - http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html
Thug life Twitter Feed: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/
Martin's Racial Slurs: http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/saturday-night-card-game-would-zimmerman-case-have-been-filed-if-creepy-ass-cracker-comment-known/
Point 5. Video of the interview with the Police chief who was fired for refusing to arrest Zimmerman for lack of evidence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaiO23GcGzY

TLDR - Everyone has an opinion on this case, but surprisingly few have taken the time to learn the facts. There is no evidence that George Zimmerman did anything wrong.

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Apparently asking a person why they're stalking you is initiating a confrontation.

Why does the question of whether or not Trayvon felt that his life was in danger mean anything to you, either?
Are you trolling? I honestly can't tell. Or do you not realize that how either of them 'felt' is fucking irrelevant until someone (Trayvon) decided to respond to words with his fists.
You must be trolling, no other explanation for the blatant ignorance of this statement. Going home or calling the cops or taking any other reasonable action that does not include initiating a physical confrontation is absolutely not "Just passively standing there".
Fucking Trayvon apologists need to get a clue.
Same people who argue "GZ was in his legal right to follow Trayvon" are the first ones to cling to the argument, "WHY DIDN'T TRAYVON JUST GO HOME? HE COULD HAVE BUT HE DIDN'T..."

You can't have both, guys. Trayvon was also in total legal right to be wandering around his neighborhood on the phone at 7 fucking PM in the evening.
Gotta say, I lol'd. Dumbass.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Are you trolling? I honestly can't tell. Or do you not realize that how either of them 'felt' is fucking irrelevant until someone (Trayvon) decided to respond to words with his fists.

You must be trolling, no other explanation for the blatant ignorance of this statement. Going home or calling the cops or taking any other reasonable action that does not include initiating a physical confrontation is absolutely not "Just passively standing there".
Fucking Trayvon apologists need to get a clue.

Gotta say, I lol'd. Dumbass.

Innocent until proven guilty, unless your entire theory rests upon the unproven assumption that Trayvon threw a punch at GZ.

What evidence do you have of that, exactly? Or are you just taking GZ's word for it because it makes the most sense to you personally?

Either way, you're certainly not coming at this from a place of evidence.

Do you not realize that your entire framework in this case is built upon assumptions, as well..?

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 06:21 PM
Someone didn't pay attention to any of the evidence submitted in the court proceedings.

Someone needs to stop pretending they know what they're talking about.

Someone's name is Malice_Mizer

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Someone didn't pay attention to any of the evidence submitted in the court proceedings.

Someone needs to stop pretending they know what they're talking about.

Someone's name is Malice_Mizer

What direct evidence is there that Trayvon Martin attacked GZ first? Different accounts of what happened from different people-- entirely different phrases spoken. The entire point is that, "Nobody knows exactly what happened, but this is how it ended."

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 06:29 PM
I swear it's like trying to teach the deaf how to sing or expecting a blind person to appreciate the beauty of a rainbow. Can't fix stupid.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 06:33 PM
I think you're confused and upset.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 06:40 PM
I understand legally why the case fell as it did, but I'm still confused about you GZ acolytes.

What are you defending this man for? Which of his actions do you find honorable, if indeed very little can be concretely proven like the defense claimed during the case? You more or less do not know what happened in the end, so why so zealous in your defense of this man? The state failed in fulfilling their burden, and the defense won for it. But that's it-- the defense didn't have a grand-slam or some shit like you make it seem.

Even a juror that came out for an interview said that GZ exercised bad judgment and that he wasn't completely "innocent." Even Mark O'Mara jumps on any opportunity to say that the death of Trayvon was a needless tragedy that could have all been avoided if GZ had acted differently.

Just because he won on a legal technicality and there was such little evidence doesn't mean he deserves the love and adoration that you guys are slobbering all over him.

It's pretty disgusting, honestly. "Trayvon Apologists?" Are you fucking joking me? The only self-righteous defender in this entire debate are the psychos on the side-lines claiming that GZ was doing society a favor.

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 06:52 PM
ya, why zealously defend a man who nobody can prove is guilty? it's not like you should just presume his innocence. to lynch or not to lynch, that is the question. defense is for racists

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm still confused.
Yes, yes you are.
What are you defending this man for?
I'm not but the beauty of it is that you're so emotionally charged anything not demonizing him is placing him on a pedestal to you.
Which of his actions do you find honorable, if indeed very little can be concretely proven like the defense claimed during the case
Who said anything about GZ being honorable? I guess it's commendable for anyone to stand up and lead a neighborhood watch in general, but on that night? He didn't do anything particularly great at all, though In that situation any action is still better then taking no action at all.

Once we achieve a world where all weapons, security cameras, money and laws are rendered pointless then we can talk about how inaction > action.

You more or less do not know what happened in the end, so why so zealous in your defense of this man?
Debunking outright false accounts and demonization of a person based on feelings as opposed to facts is not defense persay, though I could see how you'd confuse the two.
The state failed in fulfilling their burden, and the defense won for it. But that's it-- the defense didn't have a grand-slam or some shit like you make it seem.
You are correct that the defense didn't have a grand-slam, they didn't need one considering they were handed one by the prosecution.

Even a juror that came out for an interview said that GZ exercised bad judgment and that he wasn't completely "innocent." Even Mark O'Mara jumps on any opportunity to say that the death of Trayvon was a needless tragedy that could have all been avoided if GZ had acted differently.
Congradulations, you're able to point out there people out there can form opinions. What's your point?

Just because he won on a legal technicality and there was such little evidence doesn't mean he deserves the love and adoration that you guys are slobbering all over him.
Gotta say, I lol'd. See, one side looks at facts, the other asserts feelings.
It's pretty disgusting, honestly.
What is, the level of Black on Black crime that is still completely overlooked during this entire debacle, or the current race war that started over the past couple days where people are getting jumped by blacks left and right "for Trayvon".
"Trayvon Apologists?" Are you fucking joking me?
Not for a second.
The only self-righteous defender in this entire debate are the psychos on the side-lines claiming that GZ was doing society a favor.
Actually the worst offenders right now are the HBB/MSNBC types who want to blame/kill "whitey" for every black person and their kid's problem.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 06:58 PM
ya, why zealously defend a man who nobody can prove is guilty? it's not like you should just presume his innocence. to lynch or not to lynch, that is the question. defense is for racists

Did you even read what I said..?

I said that I understand why he was found "Not Guilty," but that does not mean "Innocent." There are huge differences between the two. I don't want to "lynch" GZ. I just don't think people should be championing him as some hero or other demented interpretation of events. He exercised extremely poor judgment by every sane person's account, and somebody is dead, which under any and all circumstances should be a sad thing for level-headed human beings that feel empathy or other human-related emotions.

Soandso
07-16-2013, 06:59 PM
People really aren't defending GZ. It's more about being defensive over the injection of white racism.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 07:02 PM
Kagatob backpeddles. A massive curveball.

Kagatob projects while addressing everything with dime-store-wit retorts. Also, curveball.

Go masturbate on your pillow.

Daldolma
07-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Did you even read what I said..?

I said that I understand why he was found "Not Guilty," but that does not mean "Innocent." There are huge differences between the two. I don't want to "lynch" GZ. I just don't think people should be championing him as some hero or other demented interpretation of events. He exercised extremely poor judgment by every sane person's account, and somebody is dead, which under any and all circumstances should be a sad thing for level-headed human beings that feel empathy or other human-related emotions.

you literally, word for word, asked why people are defending him.

the answer is because there is no evidence that he was guilty of any crime that night

people that have not committed murder should not be called murderers

hope this clears up your query

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 07:06 PM
You really are Malice_Moron aren't you.

After I broke down your entire argument and you respond with some lazy ad-hominem garbage? I've said all that needs to be said and am done with you now. :)

Kagatob
07-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Also.
People really aren't defending GZ. It's more about being defensive over the injection of white racism.

hatelore
07-16-2013, 07:19 PM

Ding ding ding. Pretty spot on with that one. I could give -1 fucks about GZ, sucks his life was ruined and he was branded a racist for life. Oh plus he will always be a villain in history now. Sucks hardcore too that the kid won't see his 18th birthday, and that his parents won't get to see what there kid could have been. But all the racism that has been created over this incident, and the rioting, are purely for all the wrong reasons in my opinion.

Malice_Mizer
07-16-2013, 07:22 PM
I always feel morally violated by your intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, I "really am Malice_Moron."

And yes, I respond to ad-hominem attacks with attacks in kind. GZ style.

You don't get to complain about ad-hominem garbage when your argumentative fangs are exactly nothing but that, troll.

Binsfelthakis
07-17-2013, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhGY8tkH-Vs

Cecily
07-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Am I the only person who has no interest in this case at all? Someone please ninja something and post about it.

Cecily
07-17-2013, 02:40 PM
The skype thing was hilarious though. I guess the trial did bring me a few laughs.