PDA

View Full Version : HBB was this you?

Kagatob
07-05-2013, 02:17 PM
http://makesmethink.com/view/Sad/17673

Alawen
07-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Is this an attempt to gay bash HBB? If so, you've made disparaging references to race, mental handicap, and sexual preference in the last twenty-four hours. How disappointing. The mental handicap epithet particularly surprised me given your self-professed mental limitation.

r00t
07-05-2013, 03:12 PM
The mental handicap epithet particularly surprised me given your self-professed mental limitation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

Samoht
07-05-2013, 03:23 PM
man those dykes really use the term "rape" loosely, don't they

Alawen
07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
man those dykes really use the term "rape" loosely, don't they

Ignoring your intentional slur, I don't normally take issue with the rape definitions, but I think this really pushes the boundaries. If two people have an existing emotional bond (she says she was in love with him!), get drunk together, and end up having sex, how is the responsibility on one drunk partner (of either sex) to ascertain the consent of the other drunk partner (also of either sex)? I have never once in my life interrupted a romantic moment to say, "Is it alright if I kiss you? Is it okay if I touch your breast? Are you sure you want to have intercourse?" Is this the new PC route to sex? I don't see how that's going to work.

Ephirith
07-05-2013, 03:58 PM
When I have sex with a girl I sit her down and make her sign a waiver acknowledging that she consents to sexual intercourse, and I am not liable for any injuries, damage to clothing or other personal property, fires, pregnancies, or breakfasts.

My lawyer is usually present

Samoht
07-05-2013, 04:04 PM
I don't normally take issue with the rape definitions, but I think this really pushes the boundaries. If two people have an existing emotional bond (she says she was in love with him!), get drunk together, and end up having sex, how is the responsibility on one drunk partner (of either sex) to ascertain the consent of the other drunk partner (also of either sex)?

yeah, one of the people responded with a "it sounds like she raped him or maybe they raped each other because they were BOTH drunk"

and then one of the dykes throws out all logic and replies "LEAVE THESE BOARDS IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONDONE RAPE" HBB style

r00t
07-05-2013, 04:08 PM
When I have sex with a girl I sit her down and make her sign a waiver acknowledging that she consents to sexual intercourse, and I am not liable for any injuries, damage to clothing or other personal property, fires, pregnancies, or breakfasts.

My lawyer is usually present

I had to sign a 20 page consent to die at the hospital today

r00t
07-05-2013, 04:09 PM
tl;dr ofc

Hasbinbad
07-05-2013, 05:23 PM
alawen joins the ranks of conservatives ferreting out the differences between legitimate and illegitimate rape.

Samoht
07-05-2013, 05:30 PM
so did he rape her or did she rape him?

Barkingturtle
07-05-2013, 05:37 PM
It's impossible for a legitimately drunk man to rape anyone because the body has a method of rendering a man incapable of rape if he's had too much to drink and that method is called whiskey dick.Thus he raped her and knew it and probably really got off on the fact that she was going to suffer further mental anguish.

Samoht
07-05-2013, 05:40 PM
so they raped each other?

Alawen
07-05-2013, 05:54 PM
alawen joins the ranks of conservatives ferreting out the differences between legitimate and illegitimate rape.

No rape was explicitly alleged by the original poster. Perhaps you are INFERRING that the original poster made an IMPLICATION of rape.

Alawen
07-05-2013, 06:32 PM
I just reread the original post and recant my previous statements. She makes it clear that she wasn't conscious during sex. It's rape. The commenters actually confuse the whole thing horribly, but the original post is pretty clear.

r00t
07-05-2013, 09:03 PM
when that guy was unconcious during sex u faggets said he should still pay child support

Kagatob
07-05-2013, 09:31 PM
and then one of the dykes throws out all logic and replies "LEAVE THESE BOARDS IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONDONE RAPE" HBB style

;)
I just reread the original post and recant my previous statements. She makes it clear that she wasn't conscious during sex. It's rape. The commenters actually confuse the whole thing horribly, but the original post is pretty clear.
One will assume someone who has such a naive and childish mindset while sober won't be able to distinguish between being unconscious and blacking out while getting stupid drunk.

They were both drunk to the point where neither of them remembered what they were doing, they both eventually passed out.

Your conclusion: She was the one who was raped. Tell me how you're unbiased.
when that guy was unconcious during sex u faggets said he should still pay child support
Amurika in the 21st century. Gotta stay PC broseph.

Alawen
07-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Read the original post and ignore the comments. Here is the key phrase: "Last night I fell asleep drunk..." She didn't do something drunk and regret it later. She passed out and got raped. There's nothing borderline or PC about this. It's not okay to fuck your friends when they're unconscious. I confused myself with the comments when I originally read the whole thread. All of the commenters on both sides phrased things as if she were awake during the sex. That's not what she says.

Samoht
07-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Here is the key phrase: "Last night I fell asleep drunk..." She didn't do something drunk and regret it later.

have you ever been so drunk you don't actually remember going to sleep?

happens all the time and is especially prevalent in the current generation of sluts who use it as an excuse to have sex.

Splorf22
07-05-2013, 11:59 PM
alawen is really on a roll in rnf lately

Alawen
07-06-2013, 12:16 AM
have you ever been so drunk you don't actually remember going to sleep?

happens all the time and is especially prevalent in the current generation of sluts who use it as an excuse to have sex.

I haven't in a long time, but I used to drink myself blackout drunk in my late teens and early twenties. I suspect someone could have ass-raped me in those days without me regaining consciousness. Fortunately, I don't remember waking up with a brutal hangover and rectal discomfort.

Bodeanicus
07-06-2013, 01:56 AM
It's impossible for a legitimately drunk man to rape anyone because the body has a method of rendering a man incapable of rape if he's had too much to drink and that method is called whiskey dick.Thus he raped her and knew it and probably really got off on the fact that she was going to suffer further mental anguish.

Uh, no. I've fucked many, many women while shitfaced drunk. Whiskey dick may effect some males, but certainly not this one. Maybe you should wait until you've actually had sex between one and 20 times before you start believing wive's tales and myths.

Alawen
07-06-2013, 02:19 AM
Uh, no. I've fucked many, many women while shitfaced drunk. Whiskey dick may effect some males, but certainly not this one. Maybe you should wait until you've actually had sex between one and 20 times before you start believing wive's tales and myths.

Helpful hint: when replying to Barkingturtle, it may change your reaction if you consider he could be utilizing sarcasm or hyperbole for shock or humor.

Hasbinbad
07-06-2013, 05:58 AM
I love threads like this where potential rapists feel comfortable enough around other potential rapists to justify rape in public.

I hope one of you runs for office.

Barkingturtle
07-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Uh, no. I've fucked many, many women while shitfaced drunk.

Some very lucky ladies!

And please, don't get the wrong idea. I was only joking. My dick stays hard through all manner of abuse--drinking, cocaine, ligature, stretching, biting, dick-fisting, etc etc. In fact, my dick is so strong it makes your dick look like a pussy and if you're not very careful I am going to fuck you big time.

Samoht
07-06-2013, 10:00 AM
I love threads like this where potential rapists feel comfortable enough around other potential rapists to justify rape in public.

not *every* mistake a woman makes can be blamed on someone else, sorry

Hasbinbad
07-06-2013, 06:18 PM
non consentual touching is not a mistake

Malice_Mizer
07-06-2013, 06:32 PM

Entitled man defines rape for his victims. Sounds about right.

You're on a roll!

Kagatob
07-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Lol @ the perpetuation of rape-victim culture in this thread.

Zero of you actually know a rape survivor so stop white knighting, virgins.

Alawen
07-07-2013, 07:39 PM
You love to make generalizations with no basis whatsoever. I've spoken to three of my friends who are rape survivors in the last week.

You've made the switch from sad and annoying to disgusting. Congratulations. Those little anime girls are all asking for it, aren't they?

Barkingturtle
07-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Zero of you actually know a rape survivor

That's because I kill them.

Daldolma
07-07-2013, 07:51 PM
literally every person that goes outside on a regular basis knows a rape survivor

this is definite unambiguous unquestionable rape

another thread solved, pls lock

Malice_Mizer
07-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Lol @ the perpetuation of rape-victim culture in this thread.

Zero of you actually know a rape survivor so stop white knighting, virgins.

Lol @ the perpetuation of "She Asked For It" culture in this thread.

"Oh she shouldn't have been drinking!"

"Oh she shouldn't have worn that outfit!"

"Oh she shouldn't have been hanging out with that person!"

It never comes down to the personal responsibility of the person actually committing the crime, just the person who asked for it and should have known better. Yet another "personal responsibility" conservative flip flopping on their core values for the sake of cognitive consistency.

I'd bet my last dollar that you've raped a person on at least one occasion and utilize this mentality as a means of soothing the unbearable guilt of being all that is wrong with the world. But I bet you wouldn't call it "rape," right?

Good luck with that! I'll go ahead and offer a libation for your next victim.

Daldolma
07-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Lol @ the perpetuation of "She Asked For It" culture in this thread.

"Oh she shouldn't have been drinking!"

"Oh she shouldn't have worn that outfit!"

"Oh she shouldn't have been hanging out with that person!"

It never comes down to the personal responsibility of the person actually committing the crime, just the person who asked for it and should have known better. Yet another "personal responsibility" conservative flip flopping on their core values for the sake of cognitive consistency.

I'd bet my last dollar that you've raped a person on at least one occasion and utilize this mentality as a means of soothing the unbearable guilt of being all that is wrong with the world. But I bet you wouldn't call it "rape," right?

Good luck with that! I'll go ahead and offer a libation for your next victim.

lol @ this guy calling konagab a conservative

Malice_Mizer
07-07-2013, 08:12 PM
lol @ this guy calling konagab a conservative

Adolf Hitler would be to your left so I understand the humor in it for you.

Kagatob
07-07-2013, 09:16 PM
The posters in this thread are yet another example of the amurikan standard of one way or the other without compromise.

Why does acknowledging that the survivor of the assault was being reckless suddenly make you jump to trying to make the perpetrator less guilty?

You are all so obsessed with victimizing women that you don't even care about fucking context.

In before men can't be raped and if they were they deserved it for not being 'manly' enough to resist submitting. :rolleyes:

Alawen
07-07-2013, 09:24 PM
How was she being reckless? She was with a trusted friend. Are you saying that any woman who trusts any male who isn't her relative or her husband is reckless? Or maybe even any woman who drinks is reckless? Taliban much?

Alawen
07-07-2013, 09:26 PM
You're the one obsessed with victimizing women, if by women you mean pre-pubescent girls. You are seriously disgusting.

Kagatob
07-07-2013, 09:27 PM
Strawman. She wasn't just drinking, she drank until she blacked/passed out, she even posted it.

Suddenly being against binge drinking makes you the taliban.

Good Job (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W3mAWhXe-aQ#t=3s)

Alawen
07-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Pedophile rapist doesn't even know what a straw man argument is.

Kagatob
07-07-2013, 09:50 PM
I'll take you going full retard as tipping your hat to me. :)

Kagatob
07-07-2013, 09:56 PM
French (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tsQAYPyNdc&feature=relmfu)

Bodeanicus
07-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Some very lucky ladies!

And please, don't get the wrong idea. I was only joking. My dick stays hard through all manner of abuse--drinking, cocaine, ligature, stretching, biting, dick-fisting, etc etc. In fact, my dick is so strong it makes your dick look like a pussy and if you're not very careful I am going to fuck you big time.

Ah, didn't realize you were being sarcastic. Carry on, Hedgehog!

Malice_Mizer
07-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Yeah, if anything that was a false dilemma, not a straw man.

Alawen
07-07-2013, 10:53 PM
It doesn't matter how much a woman drinks or whether or not you can correctly identify logical fallacies. You're scrambling for any excuse to fuck an unconscious woman. It's rape no matter what kind of bullshit you come up with.

Alawen
07-07-2013, 11:05 PM
And it was a false analogy if you change my questions into statements. Arguments are not made of questions.

r00t
07-07-2013, 11:10 PM
They're not?

Barkingturtle
07-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Who says?

Alawen
07-07-2013, 11:19 PM
Equivocation (of, for instance, the word argument) is an informal fallacy, though.

r00t
07-07-2013, 11:24 PM
Logic a buncha bullshit anyway beyond the not all A's are C's shit, can invalidate p much anything

r00t
07-07-2013, 11:25 PM
For instance, the argument above is totally sound, but someone is googling some stupid unknown greek phrase to somehow twist that its not

Alawen
07-07-2013, 11:31 PM
You've already suggested on multiple occasions that you're smarter than everyone alive and anyone in history, Naez. That's why everyone knows you're a crackpot.

r00t
07-07-2013, 11:45 PM
I thought I had created pragmatism but I was about 100 years late

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 02:19 AM
It doesn't matter how much a woman drinks or whether or not you can correctly identify logical fallacies. You're scrambling for any excuse to fuck an unconscious woman. It's rape no matter what kind of bullshit you come up with.

"She has a vagina so she was a victim"

Do you even hear yourself? Two stupid kids did something stupid, in your mind only one is at fault. Is it some sort of fetish you have that you need to keep women victimized? Maybe it's the opposite, maybe you get off on the idea that all men are predators?

Alawen
07-08-2013, 07:49 AM
She. Was. Unconscious.

Putting you on ignore now. Enjoy your extremely creepy life.

Barkingturtle
07-08-2013, 07:58 AM
Research indicates anime enthusiasts are typically victims of sexual molestation themselves. Just saying, try not to be so hard on Kagatob because he probably gains gratification from the abuse, in his penis.

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 08:46 AM
She. Was. Unconscious.

Putting you on ignore now. Enjoy your extremely creepy life.

You've posted more ad-hominem today than Naez has in the past week and spun more than Alarti back when FE had a raid force. Why so full retard?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30183/664263-679a0795ddddf86e627cd95c1b070fdc1225400049_full.jp g

gotrocks
07-08-2013, 09:25 AM
I've seen girls who are blacked out drunk ask guys for sex, beg them for it, guy is drunk and goes for it then gets accused of rape the next day.

Guy had no idea she was blackout, just that she was drunk and so was he.

he would have gone to prison if it wasn't for a bunch of eyewitnesses saying she was conscious and asking for sex. lucky for him she was doing it loud enough for other people to hear.

The whole 'girl who's unconcious is getting raped' thing is a fine line. On one hand, yeah, going up to a girl who's passed out and fucking her, is definitely rape. having sex with a girl who just a moment ago was sucking your dick and letting you fuck her and then passed out and you finish is not rape, but i assure you there's many women who claim it was the next day.

not condoning rape in any form, just saying its not all black and white, there is a gray area when it comes to this topic. Guys should be just as susceptible to this as women (i have male friends who have been fucked while they were passed out or close to it and saying no, and you'd better believe the police laughed at him when he tried to report a rape. If he had been a women they would have had a rape kit out and had her in the hospital within 30 mins of the phonecall).

Daldolma
07-08-2013, 09:28 AM
why are people equivocating over the notion that fucking an unconscious person is rape

Barkingturtle
07-08-2013, 10:24 AM
why are people equivocating over the notion that fucking an unconscious person is rape

Orgasms feel rad.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 11:45 AM
I've seen girls who are blacked out drunk ask guys for sex, beg them for it, guy is drunk and goes for it then gets accused of rape the next day.

he would have gone to prison if it wasn't for a bunch of eyewitnesses saying she was conscious and asking for sex. lucky for him she was doing it loud enough for other people to hear.

Well he'd have been one of the pathetically few who actually have some sort of action pursued against him.

http://static6.businessinsider.com/image/50ef40cbeab8eaf41c00000e/incredible-uk-newspaper-front-page-tackles-low-rape-conviction-rates.jpg

Everybody seems to ignore the very basic history of rape that gives this entire issue its vital context. Rape has been the story of women in all its forms since the beginning of the human species: rape of livelihood, rape of personhood, rape of domestic slavery, rape of objectification. You need to read a freaking book. Try "Woman At Point Zero," or any other factual account of a woman's experience in a traditional society for some context rather than glean clues about the essence of womanhood from hentai.

Case closed.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 11:50 AM
she drank until she blacked/passed out

let me point out, again, that these are not the same thing.

black out means your brain is incapable of recording events as memories. you're still capable of being conscious and making decisions.

passed out means that you're capable of doing nothing but sleep.

the post made by the woman leaves her state undefined between the two. i've had a woman black out drunk aggressively come onto me. i've been black out drunk and had sex before.

should i go to jail for position 1? should my partner be in jail for position 2?

not no but hell no.

people need to be held accountable for their own actions and quit trying to pass the responsibility on to those around them. she doesn't know if she agreed or not.

except for when she's the aggressor. you don't drink much, do you? and if you think it's fun to have sex with a partner who just lies there, you don't have sex much, either.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 11:51 AM

The whole 'girl who's unconcious is getting raped' thing is a fine line. On one hand, yeah, going up to a girl who's passed out and fucking her, is definitely rape. having sex with a girl who just a moment ago was sucking your dick and letting you fuck her and then passed out and you finish is not rape, but i assure you there's many women who claim it was the next day.

not condoning rape in any form, just saying its not all black and white, there is a gray area when it comes to this topic. Guys should be just as susceptible to this as women (i have male friends who have been fucked while they were passed out or close to it and saying no, and you'd better believe the police laughed at him when he tried to report a rape. If he had been a women they would have had a rape kit out and had her in the hospital within 30 mins of the phonecall).

this. this. a thousand times, this. this person lives in the real world, not like hbb, alawen, kagatgoaietab, or malice_moron.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 11:55 AM

black out means your brain is incapable of recording events as memories. you're still capable of being conscious and making decisions.

Doesn't even freaking matter, bra. The law is that intoxicated individuals cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse. You're taking your chances on that one if your logic is just, "Well, she's coming onto me so what could go wrong?!" It's just like entering into a contract. The contract is not legally binding if one party was intoxicated to the point of impairing judgment.

Why don't you attend some consent seminar at your logic university or community college? I think you'd really learn a lot about other people that exist alongside you on planet Earth and sadly have to interact with you.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Doesn't even freaking matter, bra. The law is that intoxicated individuals cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse.

so then they raped each other. gotcha. she goes to jail if he does.

moron.

r00t
07-08-2013, 12:05 PM
I posed the both parties drunk on a law forum once and they said basically the bitch always wins

r00t
07-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Why during rape...a woman fights at first - when penis gets inside they give up - then goes crazy again as man cums?

Samoht
07-08-2013, 12:08 PM
I posed the both parties drunk on a law forum once and they said basically the bitch always wins

yeah, and this appears to be the opinion of several people on this thread that also seem to be crying about social injustice in the trayvon thread.

minorities/women aren't always victims and are not automatically given the benefit of the doubt. sorry.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Do you need me to give you a lesson about human anatomy or something..?

As soon as a woman mounts a man's sexual canal with her erect penis, it will go both ways. As it stands, in your little scenario, a woman literally has sex done to her. "The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics states that 91% of rape victims are female and 9% are male, and 99% of rapists are male."

Many countries use "penis" in their DEFINITION of rape. Take Northern Ireland:

(1) If a person (“A”), with A's penis—
(a) without another person (“B”) consenting, and
(b) without any reasonable belief that B consents,
penetrates to any extent, either intending to do so or reckless as to whether there is penetration, the vagina, anus or mouth of B then A commits an offence, to be known as the offence of rape.

I could go on about the inherently sexist and unequal nature and history of sexual intercourse, but I feel it would fall on deaf ears. We have a common law system in the United States. The history and nature of rape indicates that your little scenario accounts for about 0.01% of all possible rapes, you dolt. But again, I don't expect you to do something as radical as consider the experience of another person at any point in your bubble.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 12:22 PM
I know you think you're being all "empowering" by using the key words and phrases like, "Don't victimize women!" But you're being anti-woman to the core, bud. Please don't think you're speaking on anyone's behalf or have anything other than your own personal interest as a rapist in mind.

Perhaps reading a book, entertaining the experience of others, or generally listening to the ideas of a person who doesn't look like you would help you tremendously, smeghead.

Alawen
07-08-2013, 12:36 PM

the post made by the woman leaves her state undefined between the two. i've had a woman black out drunk aggressively come onto me. i've been black out drunk and had sex before.

should i go to jail for position 1? should my partner be in jail for position 2?

not no but hell no.

people need to be held accountable for their own actions and quit trying to pass the responsibility on to those around them. she doesn't know if she agreed or not.

except for when she's the aggressor. you don't drink much, do you? and if you think it's fun to have sex with a partner who just lies there, you don't have sex much, either.

Within one month on RnF, I've been accused of being a closet alcoholic and of not drinking. Nothing like hyperbole to really drive a point home. That's a fallacious appeal to authority: you're not an expert on drinking and certainly not on whether or not I drink.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
"The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics states that 91% of rape victims are female and 9% are male, and 99% of rapists are male."

are you serious? we all know sex is an under reported crime, and that men are the least likely to report it.

so either two cases about your so-called statistics:

1) made up
2) incomplete

debunked again, your move.

Please don't think you're speaking on anyone's behalf or have anything other than your own personal interest as a rapist in mind.

so to you, anybody capable of logic or common sense is a rapist.

well at least i'm not a moron

r00t
07-08-2013, 12:37 PM
im an expert on drinking

source: experience

Alawen
07-08-2013, 12:39 PM
this. this. a thousand times, this. this person lives in the real world, not like hbb, alawen, kagatgoaietab, or malice_moron.

There was no mention of blacking out. You invented that from whole cloth.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Within one month on RnF, I've been accused of being a closet alcoholic and of not drinking. Nothing like hyperbole to really drive a point home. That's a fallacious appeal to authority: you're not an expert on drinking and certainly not on whether or not I drink.

this thread isn't about you, move along, please

Samoht
07-08-2013, 12:41 PM
There was no mention of blacking out. You invented that from whole cloth.

Last night I fell asleep drunk

oh really

if it was just simple "fall asleep" she would have woken up at some point during the action. if she was awakened, it would have been easily defined as rape instead of lightly alluded to.

that leaves two cases:

1) blacked out
2) passed out

it's not defined. passed out is not automatically assumed.

Alawen
07-08-2013, 12:44 PM
are you serious? we all know sex is an under reported crime, and that men are the least likely to report it.

1) made up
2) incomplete

Responding to evidence from expert sources with anecdotes and hearsay is not debunking. You're only impressing yourself.

Alawen
07-08-2013, 12:45 PM
oh really

if it was just simple "fall asleep" she would have woken up at some point during the action. if she was awakened, it would have been easily defined as rape instead of lightly alluded to.

that leaves two cases:

1) blacked out
2) passed out

it's not defined. passed out is not automatically assumed.

You can invent whatever you want, but don't be surprised when you're considered a rape apologist.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 12:49 PM

1) made up
2) incomplete

Men are least likely to report being raped by a woman..? Are you fucking kidding me? Those statistics even bear out the reality that men are at least somewhat often raped by other men. Any statistics or studies or evidence whatsoever to back up this claim?

The fact that you jumped from, "Rape is under-reported. I have a gut feeling that men are less likely to report rape. Therefore, women are also just as culpable for the rampant rape in our society!" is totally astounding to me. A testament to the monumental nature of your intellectual deceit and dishonesty.

$10 says you're a registered sex offender.

r00t
07-08-2013, 12:51 PM
ive been raped by a woman high on lsd thought i was a whale mating my species

r00t
07-08-2013, 12:51 PM
not cuz i am fat but because she was a lil chubby and it was in a hot tub

Samoht
07-08-2013, 12:59 PM
You can invent whatever you want, but don't be surprised when you're considered a rape apologist.

excuse me for knowing the difference between blacked out and passed out and having lived long enough to know the difference. i'm sorry for you for not knowing.

Responding to evidence from expert sources with anecdotes and hearsay is not debunking. You're only impressing yourself.

it's neither hearsay nor anecdotal but common knowledge that rapes are underreported.

Men are least likely to report being raped by a woman..?

who the fuck said that? you're making shit up (again) to try to make people look bad.

Those statistics even bear out the reality that men are at least somewhat often raped by other men. Any statistics or studies or evidence whatsoever to back up this claim?

duh? you might need it interpreted for you probably by some uber dyke, but unlike you, i can read and analyze for myself.

The fact that you jumped from, "Rape is under-reported. I have a gut feeling that men are less likely to report rape. Therefore, women are also just as culpable for the rampant rape in our society!" is totally astounding to me.

made up shit, again.

[QUOTE=Malice_Moron;1020667]Those statistics even bear out the reality that men are at least somewhat often raped by other men.

duh.

Any statistics or studies or evidence whatsoever to back up this claim?

what the fuck are you talking about? the underreported nature of rape? every fucking source on the internet says that rapes go underreported. pick one.

$10 says you're a registered sex offender.

moar. made. up. shit.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Watching you deflect in an argument is like watching a puppy being drowned.

Barkingturtle
07-08-2013, 01:05 PM

Explains my boner.

Pokeman
07-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Why during rape...a woman fights at first - when penis gets inside they give up - then goes crazy again as man cums?

I would suspect that a woman being raped would fight to begin with; but everyone needs a break from the intense exertion, so once she feels the penis go in, she may also feel she needs a break and he's got it in anyway, so she's lost the battle to keep him out. Then when she feels he is about to ***, her wish to try to stop this happening surfaces again; and she gathers her remaining strength and puts forth her last effort.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 01:57 PM
I would suspect that a woman being raped would fight to begin with; but everyone needs a break from the intense exertion, so once she feels the penis go in, she may also feel she needs a break and he's got it in anyway, so she's lost the battle to keep him out. Then when she feels he is about to ***, her wish to try to stop this happening surfaces again; and she gathers her remaining strength and puts forth her last effort.

Before being murdered, raped again, dressed-up in a variety of cosplay outfits, and finally buried by r00t.

Seen it all the time.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 02:05 PM

ad hominem attacks don't excuse you for being wrong.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 02:11 PM
ad hominem attacks don't excuse you for being wrong.

This entire time you quote me as, "Malice_Moron."

I don't think you have a lot of "self-righteous" ground to stand on, friend.

Samoht
07-08-2013, 02:17 PM
does the truth hurt?

oh and just because you're a moron doesn't make me self-righteous.

Stinkum
07-08-2013, 02:22 PM
both samoht and malice have assburgers

when you insist on getting the last word in every single time on an everquest emulator forum argument that no1 gives a fuck about but you two, that is a sign of severe autism

Samoht
07-08-2013, 02:37 PM
malice_moron is so far left that he can't tell when someone else is left just because they're further right than he is.

guy can apply logic to two people having drunken sex. must be a republican. must condone rape.

guy can infer trends in crime/race statistic. guy must be a republican. must be grand wizard of KKK.

it's insane how dumb people are now. did you go to a women's college or something? maybe you attend jeremiah wright's church?

extreme libtards like you (and hbb) give those of us who have some common fucking sense a bad name.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 02:39 PM
So do I have aspergers or severe autism? Can't really have both.

You know what autism is, right?

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 04:46 PM
So do I have aspergers or severe autism? Can't really have both.
Depends on who you ask, in the past decade the definitions and relation between the two have changed over two dozen times.

You know what autism is, right?

Considering the medical community as a whole has yet to decide... :cool:

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Asperger's Syndrome is a high-functioning form within the autism spectrum.

The only real disagreement is whether or not AS is distinct from high-functioning autism itself. Either way, AS wouldn't be considered "severely autistic."

Contrarians abound!

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 05:26 PM
He said it on the internet, it must be true.

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 05:35 PM
It's almost like this is all on the internet. Is reality real? Is this is the Matrix?

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 05:45 PM
I'm just reading the past few pages and loling about how seriously Alawen thinks he's Tony Stark or something (alcoholism and all).

Stinkum
07-08-2013, 05:47 PM
pedantically arguing with yourself over what was obviously a joke is definitely convincing everyone that you're not in fact autistic

you're really good at this

Malice_Mizer
07-08-2013, 05:49 PM
I'm confused about what you were expecting.

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 07:07 PM
One day a man will be jailed for rape because a girl with multiple personalities had a personality who didn't like the fact that she couldn't consent to when her shared body had sex with him.

Of course for all I know this already happened.

Barkingturtle
07-08-2013, 07:11 PM
One day a man will be jailed for rape because a girl with multiple personalities had a personality who didn't like the fact that she couldn't consent to when her shared body had sex with him.

Of course for all I know this already happened.

Well, yeah. Mental illness can diminish the ability to consent.

Now, serious question: if you found a baby in a toilet, would you dry it off before you fucked it?

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Babies/children are outright revolting.

Though I'm aware this is a trick question so the correct answer is: If you touch them the parents won't take them back. It's lose lose regardless.

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Well, yeah. Mental illness can diminish the ability to consent.

People with multiple personalities aren't allowed to have sex. Check.

Barkingturtle
07-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Bitch don't get cute with me I will hit you.

Kagatob
07-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Did I give you consent to touch me? :)

gotrocks
07-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Doesn't even freaking matter, bra. The law is that intoxicated individuals cannot legally consent to sexual intercourse. You're taking your chances on that one if your logic is just, "Well, she's coming onto me so what could go wrong?!" It's just like entering into a contract. The contract is not legally binding if one party was intoxicated to the point of impairing judgment.

Why don't you attend some consent seminar at your logic university or community college? I think you'd really learn a lot about other people that exist alongside you on planet Earth and sadly have to interact with you.

do you have any idea how ridiculous this sounds?

how often do you think drunk women come onto DRUNK MEN at parties etc. basically you're saying that, despite the fact that both parties are drunk, and even if the woman were to THROW HERSELF onto this drunk mans penis (yes, this does happen. I've watched it), the woman would still be getting raped. That's not just stupid, its sexist.

Men are OBIVOuSly the majority when it comes to rape perpetrator's. But that does NOT mean they should never be considered as victims, particularly from women, because I have absolutely seen women take sexual advantage of drunk men and caused them to damage relationships, even jobs, because the guy was too drunk to say no. No rape charge.

This whole idea that women can't rape men, men can only rape women, and if a woman is drunk and has sex she's being raped, is so unbelievably stupid it makes my head want to explode in red goo. As has been pointed out many times, theres a HUGe difference between a woman being drunk (where her decision making is going to be impaired, but she's still conscious), being blackout drunk (where her decision making process is going to be nonexistent, but she will still VERY much be coherent, active, and it can be EXTREMELY difficult to tell if she was at this point because general people, particularly alcoholics, can hide this very well. And if she's getting blackout drunk chances are she's probably an alcoholic. This is usually the state women are in when they bust out the 'i got raped, i didnt say yes, i dont even remember what happened!' well, you should have been more responsible and drank less to stay in control then, maybe you wouldn't be throwing yourself at some random guy you just met. Also, try making this claim as a male, you will get laughed at so hard) and finally, being unconscious drunk (clearly, anyone who has sex with ANYONE male or female while they are in this state is performing rape. that's really obvious, and the men who bang chicks when they are like this know full well what they are doing. they justify it to themselves because the woman isn't fighting back so clearly its not rape, right? Again, according to 'the law' - which i feel like you're pulling out of your ass - if Mike, our average college student who drank too much and passed out, got sexed up by shaniqua, the black girl from cappacappanegro who had too much to drink and is maybe borderline blackout/blackout, without mike's consent because mike isn't even awake through the whole thing, shaniqua is in fact the one being raped. tell me with a straight face that makes sense).

Some of you are being really foolish in this thread.

so then they raped each other. gotcha. she goes to jail if he does.

moron.

yeah, again, ridiculous.

Yeah, pretty fuckin stupid. moral of the story? find a hot, sexy girlfriend who will bang u on the regular and that u can stand to be around for many years. Emphasis on finding one who's really fuckin sexy or else you'll want to cheat with a drunk bitch and go to jail for rape.

Its a sick, sick world.

gotrocks
07-09-2013, 12:17 AM
Now, serious question: if you found a baby in a toilet, would you dry it off before you fucked it?

turtle wtf :(

Barkingturtle
07-09-2013, 12:31 AM
I know, right? Of course you dry it off! That's toilet water and it's nasty!

Honestly though, how infrequent must intercourse be that the drunken consent thing is even an issue for you dudes? The simple fact is yes, there is a double standard. As men, we are typically more capable of forcing sex on women than they are upon us. We err therefore on caution's side--on the more vulnerable party's side--as we often do in society. If you're unwilling to accept that responsibility and self-restraint, you are not a man. You are a dog, but you're not even that good--because a dog can lick it's own boner.

Alawen
07-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Straw man after straw man after straw man. We have one piece of evidence in this entire conversation, and that's the post from the woman (emphasis mine):

"Today, I woke up hung over next to a boy I hope i never see again. Last night I fell asleep drunk next to my best friend who I've been in love with for nearly a year. I'm talking about the same boy... who I thought wasn't like every other boy. I thought I could trust him. Under the influence, he proved me wrong. MMT"

This is the only relevant testimony. Everything else is specious. She fell asleep drunk next to her best friend. If we had conflicting testimony from the male in question, we would have a legitimate reason to doubt her story. With no other evidence, it would be unreasonable to make a judgment. Our legal system is based on the principle of innocence until proven guilty. Under our laws, condemning the man would be unjust.

We don't have that. What we have are a bunch of reactive voices making empty claims based on nothing. They happily add detail from imagination. They label their speculation as common sense and logic, but dressing up an invented phrase does not make it a fact. The reactive voices want to blame a rape victim for her own rape based on no evidence whatsoever.

That's rape culture and these are rape apologists.

Hasbinbad
07-09-2013, 01:12 AM
getting cis white dudes to admit rape culture is generally as difficult as getting cis white dudes to admit white privilege or heteronormativity or patriarchy.

Malice_Mizer
07-09-2013, 01:22 AM
getting cis white dudes to admit rape culture is generally as difficult as getting cis white dudes to admit white privilege or heteronormativity or patriarchy.

Wow. I love you.

Tiggles
07-09-2013, 01:28 AM

I admit to all three and I think all three are fantastic.

There always has to be a winner.

Alawen
07-09-2013, 01:59 AM

When anime pedo boy claimed no one knew a rape survivor, I couldn't help concluding that means he doesn't have any female friends at all.

Kagatob
07-09-2013, 02:21 AM

Wow. I love you.
Get together and suck each other's dicks already.
I couldn't help concluding that means he doesn't have any female friends at all.

I do, a couple of them have had to live with various forms of harrassment, 2 of them are survivors of sex crimes (they were sober so I have sympathy). What's your point? Are you going to be one of those "Every girl who reaches sexual maturity will be and has been raped before they turn 20" people? I know a few of those, they're white men and they're all 25+ year old virgins. White-knighting gets you far. :rolleyes:

What do you have to say about the 5 girls I know who brag about having accused guys of rape to ruin them? It must be ok because they have penises and automatically deserve it right?

Bardalicious
07-09-2013, 03:28 AM
The fact you dudes still post here religiously during the summer is pretty sickening.

HBB: Still making trash reddit re-post threads.

Kagatob: Still making irrelevant, bland and outright humorless posts.

Alawen: Still acting like the shining beacon of justice and wisdom in this RnF cesspool, a personal crusade that takes place second only to making shitty clay sculptures as his emotional release in life.

:o :o :o :o

gotrocks
07-09-2013, 09:45 AM
The reactive voices want to blame a rape victim for her own rape based on no evidence whatsoever.

That's rape culture and these are rape apologists.

I guess I must have just skimmed over the rest of the thread, but who's making this claim....?

What bothers me is that you (and by you i mean the opposing voice in this argument) seem to think that anything with a dick accused of rape is clearly guilty and every case is black and white when there is a lot of grey area in this matter.

Rape is rape is rape is rape is simply not true, each case is different and unique, and just because the female is crying rape doesn't necessarily make it true.

Alawen
07-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Your logic completely escapes me. There is no male testimony and no male to advocate for. The woman is an anonymous voice on the internet. It seems unlikely that she will ever even file charges. Yet somehow a chorus of hate needs to blame her for being raped and make excuses for his behavior.

I have not been referencing any general case. This is a specific instance. The statistics say what they say, and specious arguments will never counter evidence. Switching rapidly between a single instance and a general case introduces informal fallacies of hasty generalization and slothful induction. Seriously, try to think better.

Samoht
07-09-2013, 10:48 AM
Your logic completely escapes me. There is no male testimony and no male to advocate for. The woman is an anonymous voice on the internet. It seems unlikely that she will ever even file charges. Yet somehow a chorus of hate needs to blame her for being raped and make excuses for his behavior.

I have not been referencing any general case. This is a specific instance. The statistics say what they say, and specious arguments will never counter evidence. Switching rapidly between a single instance and a general case introduces informal fallacies of hasty generalization and slothful induction. Seriously, try to think better.

maybe you missed the intentional ambiguity in her statement. she says she fell asleep yadda yadda yadda woke up the next morning with apparent penetration.

that's a huge time lapse. she wasn't asleep. my assumption would be no memory receptors indicating black out because like as i said before, if she were simply asleep, the act almost surely would have woke her up. maybe she was passed out, but we don't know and she didn't actually specify. we do know that she had intimate feelings for the man. i know a girl that does this exact same thing. she goes out with a guy, gets black out drunk, then screams rape. she really does this exact same scenario. and she keeps doing it, too. she doesn't try to curb her drinking. she doesn't try to curb her drunken sex. it's a mess.

it's not automatically a rape. there's still a lot of yadda to work out.

Barkingturtle
07-09-2013, 11:19 AM
You should def hit that, imo.

Stinkum
07-09-2013, 12:11 PM

Kagatob: Still making irrelevant, bland and outright humorless posts.

Alawen: Still acting like the shining beacon of justice and wisdom in this RnF cesspool, a personal crusade that takes place second only to making shitty clay sculptures as his emotional release in life.

:o :o :o :o

so tru so tru

Alawen
07-09-2013, 01:07 PM
so tru so tru

Yes if by "tru" you mean erroneous, illogical, and non-sequitur.

He's not even observant enough to distinguish wood from clay in his juvenile attempt at criticism.

Massive Marc
07-09-2013, 01:44 PM
Man...I don't agree with Alawen much (at all ?) but hes on point here. Fucking passed out chicks is straight rape, no matter how you justify it.

Although, I am curious about the timing in between when she give consent and passes out. If I'm about to busy with a girl and shes passes out just before or right as I penetrate, is it still rape ?

Stinkum
07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
as a general rule if u have to ask if whether something you are doing is rape then it's most likely consensual otherwise you wouldnt have any questions

Malice_Mizer
07-09-2013, 01:52 PM
as a general rule if u have to ask if whether something you are doing is rape then it's most likely consensual otherwise you wouldnt have any questions

I second this except the exact opposite.

Hasbinbad
07-09-2013, 02:17 PM
You have made more comments about me and reddit than times I have ever visited reddit, reddit fanboy.

Hasbinbad
07-09-2013, 02:17 PM
why do you see all things in terms of reddit?

Tiggles
07-09-2013, 02:19 PM
why do you see all things in terms of reddit?

I like Reddit

Alawen
07-09-2013, 04:06 PM
It's very important to reference HBB and Reddit in a thread where HBB hasn't posted anything from Reddit. Bardalicious doesn't bother being relevant to any thread. He plods through and repeats the same tired shit as the last time he vomited up his vapid commentary. As anonymous trolls go, he's super boring and lame.

Frieza_Prexus
07-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Although, I am curious about the timing in between when she give consent and passes out. If I'm about to busy with a girl and shes passes out just before or right as I penetrate, is it still rape ?

Yes.

If a person is incapable of consenting, the intercourse is rape. Inability to consent may be caused by any number of factors including impairment (chemical, physical, or mental), insanity, or unconsciousness. Intercourse with any individual incapable of consent is rape.

The standard is that rape is usually (but not always) measured at the time of penetration. If you're about to get nasty and she passes out, she loses her ability to consent (previous consent is irrelevant), and any intercourse constitutes rape. You may have read a news story within the last 2-3 years about an old man who was going to be tried for sleeping with his comatose wife. This is because she was incapable of consent at the time and past grants of permission do not matter. In his case, she had consented (in her will IIRC), but that's irrelevant.

The only standard is whether or not the person is capable of consenting at that exact moment, and if they are not, it is rape. Note that a few specific exceptions and unusual circumstances exist such as what happens if a person passes out during a valid consensual encounter or the specific rules regarding spouses, but it can be complicated.

Splorf22
07-09-2013, 04:30 PM
Today, I woke up hung over next to a boy I hope i never see again. Last night I fell asleep drunk next to my best friend who I've been in love with for nearly a year. I'm talking about the same boy... who I thought wasn't like every other boy. I thought I could trust him. Under the influence, he proved me wrong. MMT

No where in there does she use the word rape. Obviously he vomited all over her bathroom and took her purse.

Samoht
07-09-2013, 04:34 PM
No where in there does she use the word rape. Obviously he vomited all over her bathroom and took her purse.

oh shit. very good point. can't believe i overlooked it.

Barkingturtle
07-09-2013, 04:44 PM
I'm an adult so I don't know: what is "MMT"?

I assumed it was short for Male-Male-Tranny, thus implying a gang-rape scenario and spurring the resulting conversation.

Barkingturtle
07-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Massaged-My-Titties?

That ain't right either, fratboy.

Samoht
07-09-2013, 04:49 PM
million metric tonnes (http://www.abbreviations.com/MMT)

she's a fat chick?

Massive Marc
07-09-2013, 04:53 PM
Yes.

The standard is that rape is usually (but not always) measured at the time of penetration. If you're about to get nasty and she passes out, she loses her ability to consent (previous consent is irrelevant), and any intercourse constitutes rape. You may have read a news story within the last 2-3 years about an old man who was going to be tried for sleeping with his comatose wife. This is because she was incapable of consent at the time and past grants of permission do not matter. In his case, she had consented (in her will IIRC), but that's irrelevant.

The only standard is whether or not the person is capable of consenting at that exact moment, and if they are not, it is rape. Note that a few specific exceptions and unusual circumstances exist such as what happens if a person passes out during a valid consensual encounter or the specific rules regarding spouses, but it can be complicated.

2 b honest, I didn't think anyone would bite. On the other hand this is good information for future endeavors.

Kagatob
07-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes.

You *****s never got morning mouth-hugs. Those are never unwelcome.
So
Fucking
True
:)

Bardalicious
07-09-2013, 09:09 PM
It's very important to reference HBB and Reddit in a thread where HBB hasn't posted anything from Reddit. Bardalicious doesn't bother being relevant to any thread. He plods through and repeats the same tired shit as the last time he vomited up his vapid commentary. As anonymous trolls go, he's super boring and lame.

Thanks for the critique of my trolling skills Alawen. We were all suspended at the edge of our seats waiting for another repulsively over-the-top attempt to sound intelligent on an internet forum.

If only your social skills in real life could match how much of an astute word-smith you've become over your years on the forums. Shit man, normally I'd be too fucking sympathetic to target someone that actually goes out of his way to post his real life here for some sort of pathetic validation that he apparently isn't getting outside of his internet fantasy world. For you, though, I'll make an exception.

Ahldagor
07-09-2013, 09:22 PM

finally someone with reading comprehension skills says something. barkingturtle i give the benefit of doubt to because that baby in the toilet was priceless. most of you throwing in personal bias and starting some bullshit thread that should have been aborted from post 1. i wonder how well y'alls listening skills are.

Alawen
07-09-2013, 10:44 PM
OMG. A no-name troll on P99 RnF repeated his generic attempt to insult me. Heroin? Suicide? Whatever will become of me?!

gotrocks
07-10-2013, 01:11 AM

I've never specifically referenced the case in the original post, but was instead replying to a lot of people's attitudes on here regarding rape, women, and men. I think we're sort of talking about two different things here.

To be honest I didn't even read the original case, I just read everyone's replies, and was clearly responding to that, and have been speaking in general this whole time.

If this post wasn't in reply to me, disregard everything i said just now.

Alawen
07-10-2013, 01:19 AM
I've never specifically referenced the case in the original post, but was instead replying to a lot of people's attitudes on here regarding rape, women, and men. I think we're sort of talking about two different things here.

To be honest I didn't even read the original case, I just read everyone's replies, and was clearly responding to that, and have been speaking in general this whole time.

If this post wasn't in reply to me, disregard everything i said just now.

I know exactly what you mean. If it's been several days since the restaurant received a new shipment, the fish can start tasting really funky--especially salmon. But how can you know what their schedule is like if you've never even eaten at the place before?! That's exactly why I find myself either ordering something relatively safe or just going to the same old places.

Hasbinfat
07-10-2013, 01:26 AM
It's time to invent two different words for rape.

1. Rape: To violently and forcibly penetrate somebody sexually against their explicit will.

John raped me and now I'm bleeding out of my giney

2. Diddle: To have sex with a woman who, for one reason or another, later regrets it. Consent or lack of consent may be implied or unclear.

Frank was having sex with Susan, but she fell asleep half way through and it turned into a diddle. She woke up and pressed charges, and they threw Frank in the slammer.

gotrocks
07-10-2013, 01:42 AM
I know exactly what you mean. If it's been several days since the restaurant received a new shipment, the fish can start tasting really funky--especially salmon. But how can you know what their schedule is like if you've never even eaten at the place before?! That's exactly why I find myself either ordering something relatively safe or just going to the same old places.

I usually cook at home. It's easier to rape my gf that way.