PDA

View Full Version : Dear A team

Shinko
06-09-2013, 03:46 AM
stop training us in chardok

after your 2 hour wipe fest on queen, and king its time to let the big boys in

we been waiting after talking to your officers and them saying we could have next king.

then he re-spawn and you try to kill him? and wipe then train us on our attempt?

what the hell guys?

Shinko
06-09-2013, 03:47 AM
thought you guys were better then tmo...

quido
06-09-2013, 03:51 AM
er mer gerd

Splorf22
06-09-2013, 03:58 AM
What makes this funny is that immediately after writing this you wiped with twice our numbers :D

Anyway, for some reason we suck at Chardok. Not having an enchanter didn't help much, but yeah we made a bunch of dumb noob errors tonight for sure. I guess we need more practice! I would also suggest that you stop trusting Lucabrazi, who either misread what I said or deliberately lied about it:

[Sun Jun 09 00:29:57 2013] You told erowid, 'if you wanna pull the queen go nuts, we are just sucking here'

Note that I said queen not king. Also I heard a lot of nonsense about how I had agreed that we could do the first set of royals and you could do the second. First, I said nothing of the sort. Second, that would be a pretty silly agreement: when we came down both had their trash common drops as per usual.

I guess I'm just kind of sad that I was trying to mend some fences, talked guys into helping you CR (from your first wipe!) and then you immediately go into entitlement mode.

P.S. Getsome will have a field day with this thread!

Tasslehofp99
06-09-2013, 04:44 AM
Should've just teamed up, we're supposed to all be in this together bros.

kotton05
06-09-2013, 05:20 AM
er mer gerd

Autotune
06-09-2013, 05:49 AM

we been waiting after talking to your officers and them saying we could have next king.

then he re-spawn and you try to kill him? and wipe then train us on our attempt?

what the hell guys?

confirmed fat.

Docholidaynugga
06-09-2013, 06:47 AM
Loraen,

The message you sent me is irrelevent.

I was not leading the royals raid and I disregarded your message.

The conversation that Shinko has referenced, was between Morphius and Sakuragi over two hours before you sent me that one liner.

Tecmos Deception
06-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Guys just stop exploitering the royals to try to get youself some gaunts b4 it is hard cuz of invisdibles nerfguns.

George_Smith
06-09-2013, 09:45 AM
I would actually like to see Morphius' logs of the agreement made with the time stamps, if he had /log on of course. Perhaps there was room for a misunderstanding in them, or perhaps someone is lying.

Right now it's Morphius' word against a couple of my guildies. I saw nothing in /ooc, /g, /gu, or my /tells about an agreement. My log's instead show a concern over getting queen dead before FE came in a killed her.

Personally I'd like to know if one of my guildies lied to us. I don't know Morphius at all, but clearly FE has a lot of trust in him to take his word over Loraen's.

AzzudnXX

Splorf22
06-09-2013, 10:31 AM
I would actually like to see Morphius' logs of the agreement made with the time stamps, if he had /log on of course. Perhaps there was room for a misunderstanding in them, or perhaps someone is lying.

zonko@toast /media/tmp $ egrep "Morphius (says|tells)" eqlog_Sakuragi_project1999.txt
[Sat Jun 08 22:34:43 2013] Morphius tells you, 'did you need an assist in your recovery?'
[Sun Jun 09 00:46:07 2013] Morphius tells you, 'im dead'
[Sun Jun 09 01:11:49 2013] Morphius says, 'Guys be careful. we about rdy to pull King'
[Sun Jun 09 01:12:21 2013] Morphius says, 'WTF,'
[Sun Jun 09 01:12:29 2013] Morphius says, 'thought we had agreement'

zonko@toast /media/tmp $ egrep "Morphius (says|tells)" eqlog_Loraen_project1999.txt
[Sun Jun 09 00:37:38 2013] Morphius tells you, 'no'
[Sun Jun 09 00:39:25 2013] Morphius tells you, 'queen was fucked up and in the hallway. we tried to move her back to reset but she is bugged'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:41 2013] Morphius says, 'We spoke and told you we intended on coming for king after you guys killed first round'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:47 2013] Morphius says, 'and you said fine'
[Sun Jun 09 01:23:56 2013] Morphius says, 'Thats why we didnt go after it first time'
[Sun Jun 09 01:24:09 2013] Morphius says, 'If you are Sakagir or something like that'
[Sun Jun 09 01:24:22 2013] Morphius says, 'Sakuragi'
[Sun Jun 09 01:28:19 2013] Morphius says, 'Its not your repop'

So Morphius did not say anything of the sort to me while I was on (of course, you're taking my word that I didn't delete stuff). Either Svenn was pulling some voodoo moves on my char (if so, I'll kill him) or Morphius is making it all up.

Please not that "We spoke and told you we intended on coming for king after you guys killed first round" is utter passive-aggressive bullshit. It makes it sound like you guys are all fair for a rotation when in fact everyone knew that the King and Queen were holding shit the first round and any possible pixels would be in the second round. In fact FE went straight for the Prince and his 30k sword.

runlvlzero
06-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Morphius says "Grief on blue"
Neo says "NOOOO WAY DOOD"
Trinity says "lets fuck and have a 3 way"

Come to red doodsettethings...

Splorf22
06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Reading that over again, maybe Svenn was on Sakuragi, Morphius told him they were planning on letting us do the grunt work and then swooping in to take the rewards next cycle, and Svenn said fine as in "Fine we'll race next round".

Anyway, when I made The A-Team with Save back last fall my goal was to do a few sets of mobs that I couldn't do solo. I think I really underestimated the glut of players at the high end. There are now NINE guilds on the Sky rotation. The planes and royals have seemed almost as fiercely contested as the variance targets, and you either have to let people walk all over you or fight for shit and really neither of those appeals to me very much.

Rhambuk
06-09-2013, 10:49 AM
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4751497603580852&pid=15.1

Which server will you choose?

Reapin
06-09-2013, 10:50 AM
What makes this funny is that immediately after writing this you wiped with twice our numbers :D

Anyway, for some reason we suck at Chardok. Not having an enchanter didn't help much, but yeah we made a bunch of dumb noob errors tonight for sure. I guess we need more practice! I would also suggest that you stop trusting Lucabrazi, who either misread what I said or deliberately lied about it:

[Sun Jun 09 00:29:57 2013] You told erowid, 'if you wanna pull the queen go nuts, we are just sucking here'

Note that I said queen not king. Also I heard a lot of nonsense about how I had agreed that we could do the first set of royals and you could do the second. First, I said nothing of the sort. Second, that would be a pretty silly agreement: when we came down both had their trash common drops as per usual.

I guess I'm just kind of sad that I was trying to mend some fences, talked guys into helping you CR (from your first wipe!) and then you immediately go into entitlement mode.

P.S. Getsome will have a field day with this thread!

Come power level my Chanter and I will help you guys out. His name is Psilocibyn.

Alawen
06-09-2013, 12:12 PM
I don't know what is more hilarious: FE reduced to harassing a small guild for Chardok royals or Shinko coming to RnF to whine about it.

Congrats TMO. You really kicked handed Shinko and Sloan their asses.

nambar
06-09-2013, 12:21 PM
change guild name to b-team

Cecily
06-09-2013, 12:27 PM
A-team confirmed server bullies.

Rhambuk
06-09-2013, 12:36 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlJN-3zo2Aw3SN7qoXxYb_NB-E4si7XBarHfoOFKrIORtJQ02Aew

I pity the fool who tries to clear chardok royals!

KotBK
06-09-2013, 12:37 PM
I'm more curious as to who Loraen was playing if he wasn't on Sakuragi and they didn't have a chanter there?!? Mage for Coth's or what?

Splorf22
06-09-2013, 02:55 PM
I've never had any problems with Svenn. He gets more emotional than I do sometimes but I don't think he's earned the name of shady. And I can sympathize; the problem is this server is so packed at the high-end now that Kunark has been out for two+ years that either you never go to half the places in the game or you have to wade through this drama shit. It's basically impossible to get anything on this server without going toe to toe with someone, whether it's the variance spawns, planes, chardok, spore king, drusella, karnor's LCY, crushbone, you name it.

For our first attempt I was on Loraen and Svenn played Sakuragi (the point when Morphius is claiming he had this conversation). We screwed up the first King (tanking the Overking actually takes a bit of practice with all the positioning and doing it while blind) so I went back to Sakuragi and Svenn on Svenn for most of the rest of the evening. On the final wipe in question we got two caster repops and Sak didn't get a heal for like two minutes while we pushed the king around and Liia was busy rooting them. In the end we died at like 4% :(

I think Alawen really nailed this thread. I suspect this will come down to a misunderstanding between Morphius and Svenn, but why was FE there anyway? We had our first wipe to the king and then killed him before they even managed the Prince. The absolute best reading of this for FE is that we got there first and they said they were going to try to take our camp the next round. I mean it's legal, but it's pixel hardball. It's not the kind of thing you expect from the supposed saviours of the server. Hell even if Shinko had simply asked to work together I probably would have agreed. I don't really like zerging the royals with 20, but I dislike fighting about shit and having long threads in RNF even more.

Pint
06-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Guys just stop exploitering the royals to try to get youself some gaunts b4 it is hard cuz of invisdibles nerfguns.

A-team pulling royals w/o invis pulling? Id like to come watch this.

As for Svenn being shady, that dude just has multiple personality disorder or something of the sort.

Hasbinbad
06-09-2013, 03:04 PM
ITT: A-Team sending the regards of the Lannisters to FE.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2l7wzOaODYQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2l7wzOaODYQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Detoxx
06-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Some things never change....

Detoxx
06-09-2013, 04:10 PM
I've never had any problems with Svenn. He gets more emotional than I do sometimes but I don't think he's earned the name of shady.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrYPLIQuUtw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zrYPLIQuUtw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Enygma
06-09-2013, 04:25 PM
^ lol looks like the "big boys" got another guy thats gonna take a vacation!

Rhambuk
06-09-2013, 04:28 PM
^ lol looks like the "big boys" got another guy thats gonna take a vacation!

old video

quido
06-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Is Svenn American?

Triangle
06-09-2013, 06:20 PM
This is Svenn. Why would I say we want to kill king and queen and let you guys take the repops? That is insane. Secondly, say whatever you want about me but one thing I am not is anyone else's bitch. If someone tries to step on my toes I kick them off, and then kick them in the face for trying it, and I don't care who they are or what their guild tag is.

You guys had a bunch of clowns there last night. I stuck around after the rest of my guild left and witnessed an absolute disgrace of attempts to do royals that made our failure with 6 people look like we had jesus himself in our group in comparison. How did that last CR go btw?

About me having some sort of personality issues: maybe I do ;) but its more likely that I just shit talk anyone and everyone I come across that I don't like. One thing I will admit to is being super nice to people until they step on the opposite side of the court, and then I just do whatever it takes to win.

I play this game for fun, but I am super competitive and if you try to compete with me you should expect me to change from this super nice dude to a real asshole. It is something I have no qualms about saying, and to be truthful I am proud of it.

Triangle
06-09-2013, 06:23 PM
I can't speak for loraen or save, but a-team is not divinity. Don't expect us to move out of your way when you drop in the zone to do royals when we are there first. You move out of our fucking way or expect a shitty time.

Triangle
06-09-2013, 06:39 PM
my logs from sakuragi:
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:31 2013] Zoesha says, 'Hail, Morphius'
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:33 2013] Myliek looks stronger.
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:38 2013] Myliek's spell fizzles!
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:40 2013] Myliek begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:46 2013] Myliek's skin shimmers with divine power.
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:47 2013] morphious is not online at this time.
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:54 2013] You told morphius, 'howdy mate! we were going to head down to royals, wanted to let you know. been here for a bit just getting our mage rezzed downstairs to coth'
[Sat Jun 08 23:49:56 2013] Myliek modulates.
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:02 2013] a sarnak templar begins to cast a spell.
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:26 2013] Morphius tells you, 'ok, we are headed down for prince for sure. We will likely do the next round at King/Queen though after your done'
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:37 2013] You told Morphius, 'ok, i think we plan to stay for an extra round'
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:38 2013] Keldee says, 'C2 please'
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:42 2013] Players on EverQuest:
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:42 2013] ---------------------------

Tecmos Deception
06-09-2013, 06:41 PM
This is Svenn. Why would I say we want to kill king and queen and let you guys take the repops? That is insane. Secondly, say whatever you want about me but one thing I am not is anyone else's bitch. If someone tries to step on my toes I kick them off, and then kick them in the face for trying it, and I don't care who they are or what their guild tag is.

You guys had a bunch of clowns there last night. I stuck around after the rest of my guild left and witnessed an absolute disgrace of attempts to do royals that made our failure with 6 people look like we had jesus himself in our group in comparison. How did that last CR go btw?

About me having some sort of personality issues: maybe I do ;) but its more likely that I just shit talk anyone and everyone I come across that I don't like. One thing I will admit to is being super nice to people until they step on the opposite side of the court, and then I just do whatever it takes to win.

I play this game for fun, but I am super competitive and if you try to compete with me you should expect me to change from this super nice dude to a real asshole. It is something I have no qualms about saying, and to be truthful I am proud of it.

<3 <3 <3

:D

Splorf22
06-09-2013, 06:49 PM
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:26 2013] Morphius tells you, 'ok, we are headed down for prince for sure. We will likely do the next round at King/Queen though after your done'
[Sat Jun 08 23:50:37 2013] You told Morphius, 'ok, i think we plan to stay for an extra round'

Yep that's about what I expected. A slightly optimistic interpretation by both players (Svenn that FE was actually going to wait till we were done, and Morphius that we would be happy to do their grunt work for them) and now we get an RNF thread.

So I think this is mostly a misunderstanding and hopefully we can all move past this. I want The A-Team to have basically good relations with other guilds, and I really dislike this kind of drama, but it has to be give and take. If you are going to try and shit on us then we aren't going to take it lying down.

Spitty
06-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Being in FE must feel alot like picking the bumper car that doesn't work right.

Tiggles
06-09-2013, 07:50 PM
At least FE is fighting in its own weight class now.

Kevynne
06-09-2013, 08:31 PM

Detoxx
06-09-2013, 08:40 PM

And by that you mean lie and train on a whim? Watch out boys, we got a badass here! Just remember...a Leopard never loses it spots.

Frogie305
06-09-2013, 08:50 PM

Shinko
06-09-2013, 09:55 PM
merica qq

Bazia
06-09-2013, 10:01 PM
shinko is a huge faggot for spamming tons of GoT spoilers

burn in hell u tranny nerd hybrid

kotton05
06-09-2013, 10:03 PM
is he a hybrid cause of tranny? I thought shinko had no xp penalty

Detoxx
06-12-2013, 10:40 PM
A little belated, but here is a fireside with your totally not shady boy, Svenn.

http://i.imgur.com/vMB49Bs.png

Triangle
06-13-2013, 01:13 AM
Seriously, what was shady about that?

I thought I was as pretty upfront with you about how I felt, coupled with a little bit of trolling in the most eloquent way possible.

Detoxx
06-13-2013, 01:24 AM
I think the first thing u said is shady bro, admitting to training. That's just me tho...I guess?

kotton05
06-13-2013, 07:30 AM
why attack detoxx when you trained him... svenn i can't tell your sarcasm level... but the immersion level is thru the roof

quido
06-13-2013, 07:37 AM
lol nice sig bro

kotton05
06-13-2013, 07:43 AM
lol nice sig bro

i'd put this one on the fridge jeremy. i entered to win sigquest, not sure how i'm doing gotta talk to colgate.

Strifer
06-13-2013, 10:18 AM
A little belated, but here is a fireside with your totally not shady boy, Svenn.

http://i.imgur.com/vMB49Bs.png

me envisioning Svenn

http://i.imgur.com/kdJffl9.jpg

BTW i fucking lost it at "And do fuck your ass" makes you sound like a European who almost mastered the english language trying to talk shit it made me giggle.

Strifer
06-13-2013, 10:19 AM
my bad for breaking the table.

Wotsirb401
06-13-2013, 11:00 AM

what the hell guys?

come on all of you stop being bad, I have 1 grouped King before with Anthrax and Lacie

Alawen
06-13-2013, 11:15 AM
come on all of you stop being bad, I have 1 grouped King before with Anthrax and Lacie

That phrase identifies you as a weak player from spam invite guild BDA. Your past experience exploiting invis pull is now irrelevant. Please step back in line.

quido
06-13-2013, 11:20 AM
I want to know where Svenn is from.

Cecily
06-13-2013, 11:20 AM
That is exactly how Anthrax and Lacie talk.

Sadad
06-14-2013, 12:45 AM
That phrase identifies you as a weak player from spam invite guild BDA. Your past experience exploiting invis pull is now irrelevant. Please step back in line.

http://mqemulator.net/quickitem/1622.png

Alawen
06-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Sadad's forum fu is weak and slow.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Alawen/HierophantsCloak_zpsb015730a.jpg

And I have more hierophant cloaks.

Anichek
06-14-2013, 10:31 AM
Sadad's forum fu is weak and slow.

And I have more hierophant cloaks.

Alawen, confirmed more Hiero Cloaks AND small Chinese boys than everyone!

http://intothemiddlekingdom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/chinese-boy1.jpg

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 11:19 AM
Detoxx, the level of rage you are displaying in this thread is off the charts. OMG SVENN TRASH TALKED ME. I MUST RUN TO RNF AND SHOW THE WORLD. Just move on with your life man.

Also nice sig Anichek.

I kind of missed this thread actually.

Strifer
06-14-2013, 12:08 PM
Detoxx, the level of rage you are displaying in this thread is off the charts. OMG SVENN TRASH TALKED ME. I MUST RUN TO RNF AND SHOW THE WORLD. Just move on with your life man.

Also nice sig Anichek.

So lemme get this straight, you mad because Detoxx is RANTING about a FLAME from someone else?

Besides if people on here were to ever more on from stuff this place would be dead, not to mention your friend does sound like a huge prick. I actually have had some awesome interactions with A-team folks and think that they're pretty cool guys, but some people have dun goof'd as has been shown.

Still, I'd gladly take this over another Hasbinbad news report.

:)

Thana8088
06-14-2013, 12:10 PM
Still, I'd gladly take this over another Hasbinbad news report.

:)

Alawen
06-14-2013, 12:30 PM
I have absolutely no idea who Anichek is.

lecompte
06-14-2013, 12:44 PM

a BDA necro.

This is the most positive RnF thread I've ever read.

PS: 60 ranger selling push -- message any of my characters :)
http://wiki.project1999.org/Revultant_Whip
http://wiki.project1999.org/Fayguard_Parrying_Dagger

Wotsirb401
06-14-2013, 12:47 PM

Patch has not gone into affect, im guessing it still works

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 12:49 PM
So lemme get this straight, you mad because Detoxx is RANTING about a FLAME from someone else?

Oh god, another person who thinks they can use the word mad to look cool and instantly win any argument. Allow me to demonstrate the difference between my usage and yours:

Someone who resurrects a week-old thread because someone who they have feuded with in the past sent them more insulting tells? They are mad.

Someone who points this out in a somewhat sarcastic manner? Not mad.

Strifer
06-14-2013, 01:03 PM
Oh god, another person who thinks they can use the word mad to look cool and instantly win any argument. Allow me to demonstrate the difference between my usage and yours:

Someone who resurrects a week-old thread because someone who they have feuded with in the past sent them more insulting tells? They are mad.

Someone who points this out in a somewhat sarcastic manner? Not mad.

You're mad*

Thanks for pointing out the misuse of grammar that is bad, acting like I couldn't pass the fourth grade is never cool. Stay in school kids.

Could be worse though, I could train Chardok royals.

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 01:25 PM
When you flame other people using dirt common internet memes which obviously don't apply . . . . expect to get flamed back, only more effectively.

The point of my post (which you clearly missed) was to tweak Detoxx a little over his growing obsession with Svenn. If he really wants to get back at Svenn he should team up with Luca to do Drusella :D

Detoxx
06-14-2013, 02:48 PM
If by a week only you mean 3 days, then yes...I played thread necro. My ultimate goal was to prove:
1 - Svenn admitting to training me; and
2 - People saying Svenn isnt shady is beyond false

Sorry if I causes a fracas!

Detoxx
06-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Caused*

Anichek
06-14-2013, 02:56 PM

That's because of the company I choose to keep.

Alawen
06-14-2013, 03:15 PM
That's because of the company I choose to keep.

Remember when your spam invite guild completely lost control of its membership and had to be recreated with GM assistance? That was cool.

BDA so elite.

Anichek
06-14-2013, 03:45 PM
BDA so elite, too bad I quit over a hiero cloak. I'm rotting in someone else's cellar now.

arsenalpow
06-14-2013, 03:45 PM
Remember when your spam invite guild completely lost control of its membership and had to be recreated with GM assistance? That was cool.

BDA so elite.

Remember when Alawen joined and was summarily kicked from every guild on p99 because he's bipolar? I do.

Sadad
06-14-2013, 03:49 PM

BDA so elite.

http://zam.zamimg.com/images/4/e/4ee21213a29224a34e247563e4dc57cc.png

Hasbinbad
06-14-2013, 03:59 PM
Remember when Alawen joined and was summarily kicked from every guild on p99 because he's bipolar? I do.
If that is not true, you're a jerk for using a mental illness as a crutch for comedic effect.

If that is true, you're a jerk for making fun of someone who cannot necessarily control their actions.

Either way, you're a jerk.

Alawen
06-14-2013, 04:13 PM

That's because you're either stupid, lying, or delusional. I quit your guild because it is absolutely terrible. The leadership is completely talentless and you are individually horrible. I watched you train your own guild and blame TMO on two different occasions. I think your theoretical knowledge of this game is weak and your inability to execute was demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt at the monk BotB.

Don't be bad, Chest Thumper.

Alawen
06-14-2013, 04:22 PM
If that is not true, you're a jerk for using a mental illness as a crutch for comedic effect.

If that is true, you're a jerk for making fun of someone who cannot necessarily control their actions.

Either way, you're a jerk.

The entire thing is bullshit. I got myself kicked out of one guild ever on P99, and you know which one it is. He's desperately trying to save face because there's nothing of substance he can say to defend his own lack of skills or the lack of leadership and direction in his spam invite guild.

arsenalpow
06-14-2013, 04:22 PM
BDA - kicked
A Team - kicked
TMO - kicked

And that's just the ones I can remember, I'm sure there's plenty more

Godefroi
06-14-2013, 04:26 PM
Anichek's Gif is perhaps the best thing on this forum hahahaha.

Also, checking rq RnF and what do I see ? Alawen getting slapped by everyone lol.

Mister single and divorced at 40, tell us again how great it is to drink alone on a sunday night and posting about it on an elf simulator forum lawl ?

Loser :D

Stinkum
06-14-2013, 04:29 PM
http://zam.zamimg.com/images/4/e/4ee21213a29224a34e247563e4dc57cc.png

Burn failed because you linked the fabled one.

Alawen
06-14-2013, 04:29 PM
BDA - kicked
A Team - kicked
TMO - kicked

You're going to have a hard time finding anyone to back up any of those claims, because none of them are true. There's a specific word for people who state false claims as fact. Can you think of the word? Don't worry, though. Just because you're a liar doesn't mean that you're not also stupid and delusional.

Detoxx
06-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Alright guys, stop shitting up Svenns thread!

Alawen
06-14-2013, 04:35 PM
Anichek's Gif is perhaps the best thing on this forum hahahaha.

Also, checking rq RnF and what do I see ? Alawen getting slapped by everyone lol.

Mister single and divorced at 40, tell us again how great it is to drink alone on a sunday night and posting about it on an elf simulator forum lawl ?

Loser :D

Could you tell us that story again about how FE will be going head to head with TMO in VP as soon as you get a few more teeth? I like that story.

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 05:48 PM
BDA - kicked
A Team - kicked
TMO - kicked

FYI we never kicked him out of The A-Team. He told me he wanted to try TMO, and when he returned he said he found it boringly easy.

Alright guys, stop shitting up Svenns thread!

Detoxx I think you are a funny guy some times. But your obsession with Svenn is reaching stalker status.

Also our entire guild spent the night trying to convince Svenn to change his last name to Shady. Svenn Shady just sounds hilarious :D :D

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 05:56 PM
So I was all set to make a post comparing Svenn to Joakim Noah as one of those "when he's on your team you love him and when he's on the other team you hate him" kind of guys, but then I got sidetracked when google suggested "joakim noah's sister" on autocomplete.

http://www.therichest.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/yelena-noah@therichest-org.jpg

Would bang. Although she's probably 6-6 :D

Alawen
06-14-2013, 05:57 PM
FYI we never kicked him out of The A-Team. He told me he wanted to try TMO, and when he returned he said he found it boringly easy.

It was hard to get to the fights before they killed everything! I remember one Talendor fight where I was all proud because I got four spells off before the kill. I really don't have the play time to be a hardcore raider right now, and one thing I consider undeniable about TMO is that they are hardcore.

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 05:58 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/853/202/460531-yelena-noah-637x0-2_original.jpg?1368042046

Googling a bit more, maybe not. Its crazy how different people can look with different photographs.

Ahldagor
06-14-2013, 06:03 PM
you know she's into some kinky shit. she's part nord

Bazia
06-14-2013, 06:04 PM
needs nose job

Ahldagor
06-14-2013, 06:17 PM
needs nose job

nah, better target

Bazia
06-14-2013, 06:26 PM
i didnt get it right away

good1 m8

SamwiseRed
06-14-2013, 06:26 PM
a-team has that shitty bluebie shammy klubba. i can only imagine how bad these players are.

Bazia
06-14-2013, 06:31 PM
well to be fair he did get 7v1 insta gibbed then corpse camped for hours

just sayin

Detoxx
06-14-2013, 06:34 PM
Come on Loraen...you know its all in good fun now. I'm not the stalker type!

Detoxx
06-14-2013, 06:36 PM
If I cared that much I'd make a triple post in mad nerdrage....

Alawen
Currently licking asshole of a spam invite guild who takes in anyone and everyone(Xosire anyone?)

Calls another guild a spam invite guild as an insult

Lol this old man is going full retard with a side of senility

Harry has fantasies about anilingus. I hope he washes his hands before he goes back to making sammiches.

Detoxx
Errr wait........

Alawen
06-14-2013, 06:37 PM
a-team has that BotB winner shammy klubba. i can only imagine how wealthy these farmers are.

ftfy

Splorf22
06-14-2013, 07:03 PM
i didnt get it right away

good1 m8

Can't say I get it, unless you are referring to her massive manjaw which comes out in the second photograph.

Also just ignore Samwise. Everyone who plays on red seriously (i.e. the vast majority of people who play on red) is ragingly insecure about the fact that a) the vast majority of blue players think red is shit and b) blue players outnumber red 10:1. This is why we get this huge stream of "you bluebies suck come play on our server so we can grief you" BS. It's a search for social proof.

I read Influence and one of the most interesting stories involves a cult who believed that aliens were going to evacuate them before the world was blown up. Said date arrived, the world did not explode, and the cult went into full-on recruitment mode. It seems rather dumb to try to recruit people after your most central teachings have been exposed as new-age hogwash, but Cialdini explains this as a search for social proof. The cultists had committed so heavily to these ideas (quitting jobs, leaving relationships) that they could not accept they were wrong; instead they searched for other people to tell them they were right.

Did I just compare P1999 red to a cult? I think so!

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-14-2013, 08:20 PM
er mer gerd

eh nur, yt?

Alawen
06-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Currently licking asshole of a spam invite guild who takes in anyone and everyone(Xosire anyone?)

Calls another guild a spam invite guild as an insult

Lol this old man is going full retard with a side of senility

Hahahaha!!! Okay, I'm slow. I just now realized how hilarious it is for Harry to comment on spam invites.