PDA

View Full Version : Rogean you should get someone else to take your tests for you (LOL)

Seary
05-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Better luck next year bro, maybe stop studying Star Wars Time and start working on your schooling!

http://oi39.tinypic.com/jfgt95.jpg

Num1RecommendedByDentists
05-30-2013, 08:24 PM
YIKES

blameFALCON
05-30-2013, 08:54 PM
I got banned on one of my forum accounts for saying rogean was a faggot star wars streamer

ROGEAN IS A FAGGOT STAR WARS STREAMER

blameFALCON
05-30-2013, 08:58 PM
i mean, if you're so ashamed of the vidya dat u play, maybe u should stop playin instead of banning ppl who know it's bad

rogean literally second life player

Sirken
05-30-2013, 11:07 PM
i banned you for that (twice now). i doubt Rogean cares what u say tbh

Nirgon
05-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Diggles you have a very long way to go before you can talk shit to Rogean irl sir

Hasbinbad
05-30-2013, 11:22 PM
oh daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

STILLnotMORNIN
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM
71%? Is that bad?

Nirgon
05-31-2013, 12:16 AM
Should do CCNA anyways Rogdawg

And implement few simple red thangs for great justice

radditsu
05-31-2013, 12:22 AM
HP networking? Awful.

05-31-2013, 04:02 AM
embarrassing

Rhambuk
05-31-2013, 06:31 AM
Thanks for sacrificing your own life to give these ungrateful assholes something to do with their worthless lives.

Better luck next time bro.

Furinex
05-31-2013, 07:05 AM
Thanks for sacrificing your own life to give these ungrateful assholes something to do with their worthless lives.

Quoted for truth. I do agree with the CCNA comment however. That is a much better route. HP networking isn't a 'real' thing. It's something HP made to take more of your money.

05-31-2013, 08:00 AM

yeah rogaine sure is sacrificing his life here

o wait

Deanob
05-31-2013, 08:27 AM
WTF is HP Networking Technologies LOL

Stinkum
05-31-2013, 11:21 AM
sacrificing your own life

lolwut?

Deanob
05-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Quoted for truth. I do agree with the CCNA comment however. That is a much better route. HP networking isn't a 'real' thing. It's something HP made to take more of your money.

CCNA is for kiddies to play with.

CCNE is the real deal.

Droxx
05-31-2013, 01:14 PM
CCNA is a joke. Ask me how I know!

radditsu
06-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Granted I haven't fooled with many modern procurve models. The ones that used to be in our production network were basically stripped down cisco builds with tagging instead of cisco trunking.

But I just put in about 45 Brocade FCX models that were essentially the same thing, with more features...

Hurley
06-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Tanrin doesn't know what he is talking about.

katrik
06-02-2013, 08:48 PM
Fellow has grudge against Ro-gain?

radditsu
06-03-2013, 10:36 AM
Tanrin doesn't know what he is talking about.

Nope. Not in a FCX624 right now Setting up a 10gb link to tie two VM servers to have perfect fallover syncronization incase of fire or power outage.

No idea what I'm talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/o5NRk.jpg

Won't be tinkering with the ACL's of the public wifi to close some holes my boss put in the DHCP range without binding it to a mac address either.

Although i'm kinda stumped why our routing and remote access server won't allow static Ip addressing without hitting me with an error and disconnecting.

Nirgon
06-03-2013, 02:33 PM
DHCP without assigning a MAC..

Can't say I ever did that in my day.

Nirgon
06-03-2013, 02:35 PM
CCNA is for kiddies to play with.

CCNE is the real deal.

The upper echelon tests can be like young doctor level serious business, but for most routing/switching the CCNA is a definitive test of do you know your shit or not.

And do your know your shit using reliable equipment that is managable and not w3schools 'tard shit on your resume (let alone what you can actually do).

Hasbinbad
06-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Fellow has grudge against Ro-gain?
Everyone has a grudge against b-ROGUE'n

radditsu
06-03-2013, 08:52 PM
DHCP without assigning a MAC..

Can't say I ever did that in my day.

Well if you just randomly open holes in the Access control list on semi open wifi, (its hidden and has a password..but still) You better damn well know who you are letting any any traffic through. If someone needs access to servers outside of the internal DNS, they sure as hell are going to tell me about it.

Technically since if they know a great deal about network VLANS, or managed to figure out the COS password. they could concievably get into the SCADA system and like...shut down the power grid. Knowing what mac is someone who is trustworthy and assigning them an ip address for a hidden wifi (that is pushed through the entire city) with a known hacked security encryption, does not seem like I have went far enough.

I like my job and would like to keep it. 90% of the time I answer emails and play minecraft. So I do my due diligence to not lose it.

Anyway I technically have 2 HP managed switches still on location, and I pretty much hate them. The POE seems to act up, which is a problem since they run cameras. Which means I have to reload them constantly.

radditsu
06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
The upper echelon tests can be like young doctor level serious business, but for most routing/switching the CCNA is a definitive test of do you know your shit or not.

And do your know your shit using reliable equipment that is managable and not w3schools 'tard shit on your resume (let alone what you can actually do).

CCNA is fine, Its not a super difficult test, I mean you can read all you want but you absolutely, positively, need to build labs and get hands on experience. I would suggest work on all your layer 2 stuff first. It's the easiest way to build off of. Last time i took the test it had a bunch of frame relay bullshit nobody gives a crap about.

http://www.gns3.net/ is a good simulator and never really gave me any problems.

torrent the bios. semi difficult to find the right ones but they are out there. Cisco squashes that shit.

If you work with anybody that can afford a managed option, always, always get it, or talk them into it. It's initial setup may not be plug and play, but it will save any company lots of headaches in the long haul. If one retard in the middle of the night plugs two cables into a switch causing a loop, it will be worth the sleep to find that port disabled automatically.