PDA

View Full Version : Yizt and Guerilla

Kagatob
05-13-2013, 09:57 PM
Low HP swarming the fucking Spirocs? Are you fucking kidding me? Go back to the dreadlands where you belong or man the fuck up and go to BW.
There were 2 duos and 2 solo here and we were happily sharing the area until you showed up. Fuck you.

sdp00888
05-13-2013, 10:06 PM
These guys are both really good guys. I'm sure if you would of send them a polite tell they would have worked it out with you.

-Mezit

TWDL_Prexus
05-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Swarm kiting the spirocs? Lol not sure if dumb or just bad... Either way douche move.

Kagatob
05-13-2013, 10:18 PM
I had to log anyway because I'm leaving for work now, still... Of all places. They could of at least been creative and added the Yetis and Raptors into their kite or something, but they took the spirocs and only the spirocs, there's 3 of them too, some shaman who is with them, forgot his name but he was from Rapture, the other two were unguilded.

Flamewraith
05-13-2013, 10:50 PM
I have also been ousted from many camp spots because of bard swarm kiting. Very irritating considering there are many ideal spots with plenty of pops to share even swarming.

Atamen
05-14-2013, 01:29 AM
I had a feeling you would show up here whining.

I was the bard, and yes I pulled SOME of the spirocs. I was meeting up with my friends in the area doing other things, decided to do one pull to see what the xp was like. I pulled about half of the spirocs, left plenty up for people there to kill. I don't know why you freaked out like you did, there was plenty left there to kill.

As a matter of fact, the enchanter soloing there sent me a tell laughing at you about how ridiculous your rage was, he had no problem with what we were doing because as I said, I left plenty up.

It was all a moot point anyways, the boat we were waiting on showed up right after that and we split, after 1 pull of half the spirocs.

On another note, I find it odd that people bitch up and down about how bards ruin everything, but when I group up with people to get them the easy xp, then its ok. I am perfectly capable of soloing with the bard, but I prefer to help other people along, and in the process make it easier for me.

Alawen
05-14-2013, 11:23 AM
This is the shit that REALLY matters on P99. Which fuckin' bard is swarmin' which fuckin' xp zone? Also, was he PLing? Them fuckin' PLers.

Fuck.

Nirgon
05-14-2013, 11:24 AM
We did it in skyfire on red

Have fun picking out the ones that summon

falkun
05-14-2013, 12:43 PM
We did it in skyfire on red

Have fun picking out the ones that summon

Its much harder to pick out ONLY the ones that summon than to pick out the ones that MIGHT be able to summon. Blue con at 60 is a huge ass range and I don't have any 50-51 chars to use for the job. But once you've done that, SF is a breeze, plat is decent, and exp is pretty good too.

Edame
05-14-2013, 01:00 PM
Guerilla is a good people. Many times in OT he would be swarming and offer to duo with me to share the XP. Maybe you should try sending people a polite tell next time instead of being a douche and running to create a thread in R&F?

Gaffin Deeppockets
05-14-2013, 01:32 PM
Guerilla is a good people. Many times in OT he would be swarming and offer to duo with me to share the XP. Maybe you should try sending people a polite tell next time instead of being a douche and running to create a thread in R&F?

Cecily
05-14-2013, 01:58 PM
Low HP swarming the fucking Spirocs? Are you fucking kidding me? Go back to the dreadlands where you belong or man the fuck up and go to BW.
There were 2 duos and 2 solo here and we were happily sharing the area until you showed up. Fuck you.

Yeah, these guys seem nice. Also, they made you rage about spirocs! lmao

Cecily
05-14-2013, 02:00 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gU2ZgaQ_H-Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gU2ZgaQ_H-Y?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Rhambuk
05-14-2013, 02:06 PM
lol great vid cecily

Nirgon
05-14-2013, 02:30 PM
Let me just reiterate that unless you have received an EQ master's jacket, don't fuck around low hp swarm kiting in sky fire.