PDA

View Full Version : To all the New FE tired of the drama and yelling

Fountree
04-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Submit an App today!

http://www.themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=62

TMO is a casual, family raiding guild. We don't zerg recruit and we aren't a collection of 5-6 failed raiding guilds who are just mad and seeking revenge. We raid to help our fellow guildies and enjoy what P99 has to offer. If you can't take the stress of FE, want to see the end game, and not stand on a line out the door for your hard-earned pixels, apply today.

CT/INNY down smooth tonight. The FE response was laughable.

Tanthallas
04-10-2013, 01:18 AM

Be part of rushing CT with 60 people and wiping to Draco with 15!

Join TMO today!

Ecks522
04-10-2013, 01:27 AM
We still got the Donals and Blood ember bp from trak.. thanks for wiping like usual tmo :)

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Fountree is raging, it's a good sign !

TMO app thread in RNF, exactly where it belongs :D

Tiggles
04-10-2013, 01:35 AM

Guess what Inny dropped visc

Fountree
04-10-2013, 01:41 AM

Heh, perhaps ur right Visc. I just had a rough day w/ FE in seb and been drinkn probably a lil too much.,, Future regret possible, but tonights kills were a bit cathartic to say the least...

Damn reading back ^ thats probably the highest my nerd meter goes...:o

Susano
04-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Guess what Inny dropped visc

TMO's standards so they start bragging about Inny?

Susano
04-10-2013, 01:45 AM
not stand on a line out the door for your hard-earned pixels

Quite an oxymoron, not working hard for your hard earned pixels eh?

No one respects a new TMO app, not even TMO members.

Tiggles
04-10-2013, 01:46 AM
TMO's standards so they start bragging about Inny?

Nah cock blocking viscs epic

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 01:52 AM
After meccezan who got head shoted, looks like I have aggrovated quickfingers enough to have him post all the time about me :D

Fat and unemployed, QF, what a role model you are.

Btw FE has 2 inny eyes, I just dont have the herb from chardok lol I need to stop slacking

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Heh, perhaps ur right Visc. I just had a rough day w/ FE in seb and been drinkn probably a lil too much.,, Future regret possible, but tonights kills were a bit cathartic to say the least...

Damn reading back ^ thats probably the highest my nerd meter goes...:o

Sounded like it. Seb was indeed humiliating for you lads, but you got 2 kills since then, you shouldnt let it get at ya pal

Fountree
04-10-2013, 01:57 AM
No no it wasnt the Trak I was talkin about. I was doing a crawl w/ some guildies to juggs earlier and we got serious FE aggro because we were clearing their precious non-see invis frogs or whatever.

kotton05
04-10-2013, 02:22 AM
app tmo in rnf... seriously fe isn't tired. its tmo that is tired. don't let them fool you, they are the ones losing ground in this fight.

Hailto
04-10-2013, 02:31 AM
I didn't hear any yelling in vent, sloan is like the most relaxed raid leader ever.

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 02:37 AM
I didn't hear any yelling in vent, sloan is like the most relaxed raid leader ever.

someone must be trolling TMO, quickfingers believes I rage in vent when I barely speak lol

Hailto
04-10-2013, 02:43 AM
someone must be trolling TMO, quickfingers believes I rage in vent when I barely speak lol

Yeah, i'd love to have a listen to TMO vent as they lose Trak over and over.

Kagatob
04-10-2013, 03:00 AM

Someone has to rage in place of Eccezan, Alarti, and Alawen. May their souls rest in the Plane of Torment.

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 03:31 AM
This one time, I met a necro who was an app that rode on the backs of everyone in the guild and started talking shit like he had actually done something in EQ. His name was Slippery. Then I met a druid that started talking shit in the same manner, impressed that as an app he could get kills when the competing guild was so bored after months of farming that they literally stopped playing. His name was Fountree. But in reality, he was really just Slippery 2.0.

Hasbinbad
04-10-2013, 04:01 AM
alawen is in the a team now, i am so disappoint

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 06:29 AM
alawen is in the a team now, i am so disappoint

Careful, he will post a picture with his sister again.

Dany
04-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Don't say I'm a bad bard cuz I'm wearing my blue armor while grouping... I have bags loaded with gear and stuff, so stfu... don't be mad.

Dany
04-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Don't drag me into that bull...

kenzar
04-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Slippery 2.0.

LOL I never noticed before, but you are so right.

Alarti0001
04-10-2013, 08:26 AM
Be part of rushing CT with 60 people and wiping to Draco with 15!

Join TMO today!

As opposed to not getting CT and wiping to Draco with 50 like FE did.

Also We engaged draco with 8 all but 3 of who were jsut rezzed. Was pretty fun.

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 09:13 AM
As opposed to not getting CT and wiping to Draco with 50 like FE did.

Also We engaged draco with 8 all but 3 of who were jsut rezzed. Was pretty fun.

alarti is a man of his word so this is likely true...

Alarti0001
04-10-2013, 09:22 AM
alarti is a man of his word so this is likely true...

So do you plan on denying that you wiped on draco last night?

falkun
04-10-2013, 09:25 AM

Taking bets he skirts the issue as well as you. I'm sure you're good for that bet Alarti, at least until we start arguing the "as well as you" clause.

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:25 AM

did you guys wipe on trak then engage in grief tactics b/c you are sore cry baby losers?

Susano
04-10-2013, 09:27 AM
did you guys wipe on trak then engage in grief tactics b/c you are sore cry baby losers?

You taking your morning shit like I am buddy?

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:29 AM
You taking your morning shit like I am buddy?

i took it an hour ago was sad was no knew stuff to read so i read up on cnn... eating left over hot wings tho hoping for round 2 soon

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Submit an App today!

http://www.themysticalorder.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=62

TMO is a casual, family raiding guild. We don't zerg recruit and we aren't a collection of 5-6 failed raiding guilds who are just mad and seeking revenge. We raid to help our fellow guildies and enjoy what P99 has to offer. If you can't take the stress of FE, want to see the end game, and not stand on a line out the door for your hard-earned pixels, apply today.

It's funny that you were the one to make this post and you made it in RnF..

Didn't you apply to TR/IB twice and get rejected? Isn't the modern TMO a merger of TMO and some shitty guild that was a merger of dark ascension and other shitty guilds?

Didn't the merger occur to form a zerg so that all of you would have a shot at competiting with the uncontested top dog at the time?

The cycle continues. :)

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:31 AM
new*

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:33 AM

Didn't you apply to TR/IB twice and get rejected? Isn't the modern TMO a merger of TMO and some shitty guild that was a merger of dark ascension and other shitty guilds?

Didn't the merger occur to form a zerg so that all of you would have a shot at competiting with the uncontested top dog at the time?

Fountree had one of the dirtiest whistles on the server after epics were released. He resorted in every dirty deed known to man to try and get a Fay kill even dump a mallet of 5 charges into Fay after we had it already engaged in our camp.

kenzar

Yes, on all counts. I'm glad someone else noticed. Lol

Alarti0001
Taking bets he skirts the issue as well as you. I'm sure you're good for that bet Alarti, at least until we start arguing the "as well as you" clause.

huh?

kenzar
04-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Fountree had one of the dirtiest whistles on the server after epics were released. He resorted in every dirty deed known to man to try and get a Fay kill even dump a mallet of 5 charges into Fay after we had it already engaged in our camp.

You forgot the slew of hate tells from him after his attempts failed consistenly.

Ps. Black metal :)

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:36 AM

also i do not recall Fountree being in Ascension the guild that merged into Tmo...think he may of been some random Tmo picked up b/c they were denied after apping to IB/TR

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 09:38 AM
You forgot the slew of hate tells from him after his attempts failed consistenly.

Ps. Black metal :)

his hate tells were a big laugh for many of us during that period for quite a long time.....his rage was strong

kenzar
04-10-2013, 09:48 AM
his hate tells were a big laugh for many of us during that period for quite a long time.....his rage was strong

Oh i remember vividly. After each fay IB killed it was just a matter of time before someone started copy/pasting the ridiculous rage claims he would make about the kill.

My all time favorite response was Perun, with "Dude has the situational awareness of a bean."

falkun
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Fountree's situational awareness hasn't improved:
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=867200&postcount=126
He still can't tell where he is in zone.

Alarti0001
04-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Oh i remember vividly. After each fay IB killed it was just a matter of time before someone started copy/pasting the ridiculous rage claims he would make about the kill.

My all time favorite response was Perun, with "Dude has the situational awareness of a bean."

Some people don't use SEQ to enhance their "situational" awareness.

Yajirobe Yajipants
04-10-2013, 10:04 AM
Garbage thread by garbage person for garbage group of garbage people.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 11:00 AM
This one time, I met a necro who was an app that rode on the backs of everyone in the guild and started talking shit like he had actually done something in EQ. His name was Slippery. Then I met a druid that started talking shit in the same manner, impressed that as an app he could get kills when the competing guild was so bored after months of farming that they literally stopped playing. His name was Fountree. But in reality, he was really just Slippery 2.0.

Sounds alot like TMO's situation now except we're way more geared than IB ever was, and have had some sort of competition pretty much the whole way barring 5-6 months. Only exception is we're still beating you on the majority of mobs in whatever "elite" guild you think you're currently in and staying competitive lol. So that excuse doesn't fly and makes you look like the terrible, bitter player that you currently are.

Look up the amount of raids I've attended and contributed to in TMO and see if i "rode on the backs" of anyone. I'm not sure your miniscule IQ could handle that amount of thinking though. The Slippery comparison is just LOL...are you really that out of touch with the current raid scene? This isn't 2011 bro, I think thats the last time that dude played. You can go back to your perma-tracking hole now for my man Sloan.

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 11:06 AM

i didn't wipe to draco i was asleep, so nothing to deny.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 11:08 AM
And Minyin , no comment not worth my time rofl. And btw I give FE props when necessary why the hate on a harmless outreach thread?

radditsu
04-10-2013, 11:16 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jJmlClA1vjE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jJmlClA1vjE?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

getsome
04-10-2013, 11:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/T61lF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/IKJSo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/N1tSZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/HEQ3O.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zort7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EZhTw.jpg

Servellious
04-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Once a tool always a tool is the moral of that story getsome

kenzar
04-10-2013, 12:06 PM
And Minyin , no comment not worth my time rofl. And btw I give FE props when necessary why the hate on a harmless outreach thread?

Recounting the truth does not constitute hate.

Although, the screenshots provided by getsome do constitute hate, on your part. Projection much?

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 12:07 PM
lol at fountree. whole lot of embarrassment there on so many levels :(

kenzar
04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
Sounds alot like TMO's situation now except we're way more geared than IB ever was, and have had some sort of competition pretty much the whole way barring 5-6 months. Only exception is we're still beating you on the majority of mobs in whatever "elite" guild you think you're currently in and staying competitive lol. So that excuse doesn't fly and makes you look like the terrible, bitter player that you currently are.

Look up the amount of raids I've attended and contributed to in TMO and see if i "rode on the backs" of anyone. I'm not sure your miniscule IQ could handle that amount of thinking though. The Slippery comparison is just LOL...are you really that out of touch with the current raid scene? This isn't 2011 bro, I think thats the last time that dude played. You can go back to your perma-tracking hole now for my man Sloan.

Why the hate in a harmless outreach thread Fountree?

Once a tool always a tool is the moral of that story getsome
Oh yeah, that's why.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 12:16 PM
You have to be a pretty big asshole to get Franswa and Keltai to want to taunt you.

I wonder if his application is still around anywhere..

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 12:40 PM

^This is exactly my point. You're too dumb to think and so you just start spouting garbage (usually in ooc and shout). You started in TMO as the raid scene was dying. You got 5-6 months uncontested in a zone that previous guilds on the server didn't even have access to try and farm for ONE month let alone multiple - so yes, of course TMO has some better geared people. I didn't say anything about being elites, that's something you added....however back when Franswa and I used to pull dragons from under your nose after you had been tracking for multiple days, it was extremely gratifying!

Drob
04-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Moral of this story is, don't start threads on RnF if you're a complete moron.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 12:57 PM
Apparently a lot of people like to make fun of Fountree

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 01:01 PM
I think that was actually the picture from Rusls "why so blue con bro" thread above.. it just isn't on the net anymore, had to dig through the archives.

I didn't find his app anywhere though =(

getsome
04-10-2013, 01:06 PM
You ask. I deliver

http://i46.tinypic.com/2yxejr6.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h4cf9f.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/160eo0k.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/x1yrgn.jpg

bluejam
04-10-2013, 01:13 PM
^
fond memories

^This is exactly my point. You're too dumb to think and so you just start spouting garbage (usually in ooc and shout). You started in TMO as the raid scene was dying. You got 5-6 months uncontested in a zone that previous guilds on the server didn't even have access to try and farm for ONE month let alone multiple - so yes, of course TMO has some better geared people. I didn't say anything about being elites, that's something you added....however back when Franswa and I used to pull dragons from under your nose after you had been tracking for multiple days, it was extremely gratifying!
TMO is gonna be even better geared in Velious than IB ever was. True story.

falkun
04-10-2013, 01:19 PM
TMO is a casual, family raiding guild.

Average Weekly Playtime: Lately about 30-40 hours a week.

Does not compute.

Doors
04-10-2013, 01:20 PM
30-40 hours played every week rofl

Lron
04-10-2013, 01:48 PM
All of you need to grow up.

kenzar
04-10-2013, 02:03 PM
Moral of this story is, don't start threads on RnF if you're a complete moron.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Haha Getsome, well done.

Way to come through in the clutch like a true hero.

Only reason Fountree is still a member of TMO: TR denied his app. Confirmed.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 02:50 PM
Haha looks like I struck quite a few nerves here...I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Rage on guys, IB's past and clinging to the ancient Wiki server first thread is all y'all got left on here, and tbh I'm embarassed for you guys...

Fountree
04-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Getsome, Minyin, and others quoting known RMT'er and ninja looter, formerly banned MQ user Perun (IB's former raid leader) thinking he has any semblance of credibility on how to play this game ROFL

kenzar
04-10-2013, 02:54 PM
Haha looks like I struck quite a few nerves here...I'm enjoying it thoroughly. Rage on guys, IB's past and clinging to the ancient Wiki server first thread is all y'all got left on here, and tbh I'm embarassed for you guys...

lol, no one is raging, we are laughing at you. LOLOLOL

Fountree
04-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Beat you to the punch on the LOLOL's Minyin. Hope ur enjoying playing on P99 still...send me a tell sometime and we can chat. Oh wait, you don't play here anymore yet still care this much about P99 RNF? No, im pretttty sure you're raging very hard right now on the inside, just gotta look deeper my friend

Hailto
04-10-2013, 03:01 PM

I heard you have the situational awareness of a bean.

Karafa
04-10-2013, 03:02 PM
Minyin does still play.. just because he doesn't log a solid 65 hours a week like you do doesn't give you any place to discredit a clearly better and more accomplished player than you.

I remember seeing Fountree's app on IB's website, infact about 4-5 TMO members got declined when I moved over.

Really grasping for straws here Fountree, I liked you better when you were a less vocal mongoloid.

Hailto
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Also as a neutral observer here, you seem to be pretty upset Fountree, your thread backfired on you.

kenzar
04-10-2013, 03:03 PM
Beat you to the punch on the LOLOL's Minyin. Hope ur enjoying playing on P99 still...send me a tell sometime and we can chat. Oh wait, you don't play here anymore yet still care this much about P99 RNF? No, im pretttty sure you're raging very hard right now on the inside, just gotta look deeper my friend

I play on p99 5 days out of any given week, it's a nice time sink during the week.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
I know Hailto you're probably new to server, so I'll give you a break on that quote. But let me inform you of something. Btw, the following is 100% true.

When the server first Slimeblood/Cazic Skin dropped off CT from a TMO kill, the monk you're quoting (Perun, who had previously been de-leveled to 54 for using MQ), ninja looted it and then /q'd out in rage. It was perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen on an EQ server. A guild raid leader ninja looting a server first epic piece because he was so mad about losing, and he thought no one would notice rofl. This is the monk you're parroting.

Hopefully I've opened your eyes about your IB heroes and encouraged you to think before you post... not sure you can comprehend most of what I just said though. But hey, I tried.

kenzar
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM
I know Hailto you're probably new to server, so I'll give you a break on that quote. But let me inform you of something. Btw, the following is 100% true.

When the server first Slimeblood/Cazic Skin dropped off CT from a TMO kill, the monk you're quoting (Perun, who had previously been de-leveled to 54 for using MQ), ninja looted it and then /q'd out in rage. It was perhaps the funniest thing I've ever seen on an EQ server. A guild raid leader ninja looting a server first epic piece because he was so mad about losing, and he thought no one would notice rofl. This is the monk you're parroting.

Hopefully I've opened your eyes about your IB heroes and encouraged you to think before you post... not sure you can comprehend most of what I just said though. But hey, I tried.
situational awareness level: bean. confirmed.

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 03:10 PM

Fountree
04-10-2013, 03:11 PM
Minyin, you're playing Tattersail now? Sad, the original Tatter was a good player/dude.

Drob
A guild raid leader ninja looting a server first epic piece because he was so mad about losing, and he thought no one would notice rofl. .

You must be the stupidest person on p99 hahah

Hailto

Confirmed angry bean.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Yes, yes...Oh my god this is great...Just keep trolling and deflecting and feeding me...I love it. Can't respond because there's no good excuse, so just repeat the same shit over and over. It's quite funny.

Fountree
04-10-2013, 03:13 PM
RNF is gold sometimes. Really LOL. cyall in game Im out.

Hailto
04-10-2013, 03:14 PM
I think his feelings were hurt :(

kenzar
04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Minyin, you're playing Tattersail now? Sad, the original Tatter was a good player/dude.

I created Tattersail as a vox/naggy alt the day after the lvl 52 limit restriction was put into the rule set, it's never been sold or bought.

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Yes, yes...Oh my god this is great...Just keep trolling and deflecting and feeding me...I love it. Can't respond because there's no good excuse, so just repeat the same shit over and over. It's quite funny.

did you read any of your tells that were posted? I had no involvement in any of that mess and clearly can see why they rejected your app. At least TMO let you stay in the guild after you tried to jump ship and were rejected.

slappytwotoes
04-10-2013, 03:17 PM
I know Hailto you're probably new to server, so I'll give you a break on that quote.

Member: Hailto

Seconded

Loke
04-10-2013, 03:18 PM
The original Minyin was always a good player/dude too. You're probably confusing him with the train wreck that bought his account.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Perun deleted that item WHILE talking to the other guild/GMs. Don't try to play it off like it was something he was trying to sneak by with. He did it because, fuck you. That's why.

Let's sum this thread up really fast:
1. Fountree, TMO druid poster boy makes RnF recruitment thread
2. People rag on him and post evidence of Fountree-hate throughout the years
3. Getsome digs up Fountree's app to TR. In App, fountree states hes still TMO until TR accepts his application
4. TR members vote a resounding no on Fountree's app.. highlight being Perun highlighting his poor situational awareness.
5. Thread backfires miserably, everyone is now laughing at Fountree
6. Fountree shows up in thread and goes "LOL U MAD, Y U MAD THO". Does not understand that people are laughing at him

It was a good thread gentleman, upon further review I've given it 5 stars. Same time next week.

Hailto
Member: Hailto

Seconded

Not even my original account either, ive been here since March 2010.

47shadesofgay
The original Minyin was always a good player/dude too. You're probably confusing him with the train wreck that bought his account.

Confirming this.

Original Minyin = legit.

Drob
04-10-2013, 03:21 PM
Damnit guys we scared him off. Now we have no one to laugh at

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 03:22 PM
did you read any of your tells that were posted? I had no involvement in any of that mess and clearly can see why they rejected your app. At least TMO let you stay in the guild after you tried to jump ship and were rejected.

Mav, everything posted in this thread occured many months AFTER he apped to TR. Not before. Sounds like someone is..

MAD

maverixdamighty
04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Mav, everything posted in this thread occured many months AFTER he apped to TR. Not before. Sounds like someone is..

MAD

ya not saying it was before he app, but saying based on what I've seen I can tell why he was rejected lol.

getsome
04-10-2013, 03:30 PM

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Mr-Bean-mr--bean-166155_598_328.jpg

kenzar
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Moral of this story is, don't start threads on RnF if you have the situational awareness of a bean.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 04:48 PM
It took a bit of digging.. but I believe I've discovered OP's rl pic:

http://i.imgur.com/TdwXmNE.jpg

Hurley
04-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Dying guild getting desperate for new blood.

kenzar
04-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Dying guild getting desperate for new blood.

I doubt this was a TMO endorsed strat. If it were they wouldn't use fountree as the vessel for the message, as he has the situational awareness of a bean. confirmed.

Ephirith
04-10-2013, 05:27 PM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9329/slagj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/slagj.jpg/)

bluejam
04-10-2013, 05:33 PM
Perun was pretty open about looting and destroying those items, also explaining why.

< beans etc. etc. >

Autotune
04-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Perun deleted that item WHILE talking to the other guild/GMs. Don't try to play it off like it was something he was trying to sneak by with. He did it because, fuck you. That's why.

Let's sum this thread up really fast:
1. Fountree, TMO druid poster boy makes RnF recruitment thread
2. People rag on him and post evidence of Fountree-hate throughout the years
3. Getsome digs up Fountree's app to TR. In App, fountree states hes still TMO until TR accepts his application
4. TR members vote a resounding no on Fountree's app.. highlight being Perun highlighting his poor situational awareness.
5. Thread backfires miserably, everyone is now laughing at Fountree
6. Fountree shows up in thread and goes "LOL U MAD, Y U MAD THO". Does not understand that people are laughing at him

It was a good thread gentleman, upon further review I've given it 5 stars. Same time next week.

Are you implying that I was a GM?

Autotune
04-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Perun was pretty open about looting and destroying those items, also explaining why.

< beans etc. etc. >

It is known.

Funkutron5000
04-10-2013, 05:52 PM
You know nothing, Stealin Dragons.

Autotune
04-10-2013, 05:57 PM
You know nothing, Stealin Dragons.

I know, almost, everything.

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 06:00 PM
welcome back old Fountree please keep posting and making yourself look dumber than Sworen....Thanks

Captivate
04-10-2013, 06:02 PM

Lol i rustled this kids jimmies so hard two years ago hes still got my name in his mouth.

very lulzy

Hasbinbad
04-10-2013, 06:04 PM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9329/slagj.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/slagj.jpg/)
epic

Hasbinbad
04-10-2013, 06:06 PM
dumber than Sworen
Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/qJo9omH.jpg

Fountree
04-10-2013, 06:16 PM
Hey again guys. Taking a break from slaying dragons in VP for a second...

So if someone could clear this up for me, Perun got de-leveled to 54 for MQ use right? Sorta like a bunch of IB members at the time? Then he got PLd back by IB members like Getsome etc.? Just wanted to get my story straight since this is the player you're all defending.

What's the newest spin for that one, I missed it? Obviously it's because I'm lost in VP and it's weird i just keep running into dragons with my friends and they die somehow? Weird. Any pills to help improve my situational awareness I'm not sure if that happened or not...

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 06:19 PM
Are you mad at Perun Fountree?

Or are you just upset people think you are a tool and they like him more despite his shortcomings?

Ya.. I'm going to have to vote no. :(

Fountree
04-10-2013, 06:25 PM
I have no personal qualms with any of these guys, I'm just pointing out how hypocritical alot of the people/comments are in this thread. As long as it has suited alot of these players purposes, ninja looting/ cheating/RMTing/etc. on the server by IB have been downplayed in favor of blind TMO hate.

47shadesofgay
04-10-2013, 06:34 PM
I don't think they're being hypocritical, I just think they don't like you.

They like Perun

Nobody has accused you of cheating. Am I missing something?

Hailto
04-10-2013, 06:36 PM
Fountree, everyone is laughing at your expense time to stop posting for today dawg.

kenzar
04-10-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm just pointing out how hypocritical alot of the people/comments are in this thread. .

What people? What comments?

getsome
04-10-2013, 07:06 PM
So if someone could clear this up for me, Perun got de-leveled to 54 for MQ use right? Sorta like a bunch of IB members at the time? Then he got PLd back by IB members like Getsome etc.?

Yes , not sure what software, i know it was used for map making
13 accounts - 7 members , 2 apps
IB members and anyone else who joined the SF aoe PL groups. Me personally, no. I was unable to do SF.

All of this except for the last question has been posted about at length. But I guess situational awareness of a bean also applies to the forums. I always got a laff from seeing screenshots of your rage tells. So wanted to say thanks.

Woahnelly
04-10-2013, 07:53 PM
I have no personal qualms with any of these guys, I'm just pointing out how hypocritical alot of the people/comments are in this thread. As long as it has suited alot of these players purposes, ninja looting/ cheating/RMTing/etc. on the server by IB have been downplayed in favor of blind TMO hate.

I really don't that the hate is blind for many people on this server.

Motec
04-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Wasnt there a warning about this on the TMO boards a week before the patch with the new dll went live?

Hasbinbad
04-10-2013, 08:17 PM
Not even a week.

Fazlazen
04-10-2013, 08:20 PM
Wasnt there a warning about this on the TMO boards a week before the patch with the new dll went live?

Loly made us a patch that allowed us to keep using MQ even with the dll file.

Motec
04-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Loly made us a patch that allowed us to keep using MQ even with the dll file.

Negative.

Motec
04-10-2013, 08:29 PM
I still laugh at the hate for IB.

Never a finer bunch of players have I been around. Awe inspiring knowledge and button pressing. Best pull team, cleric team in the history of eq evar.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Never a finer bunch of players have I been around. Awe inspiring knowledge and button pressing. Best pull team, cleric team in the history of eq evar.

LOL

Fazlazen
04-10-2013, 08:44 PM
I still laugh at the hate for IB.

Motec in IB for a split second, right before being driven off the server, yet speak of himself as IB.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 08:46 PM
thats half of why i lulled

big faz

Gwence
04-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Im hijacking this thread with cool SS's of my awesomeness

http://i.imgur.com/CUhxy0V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Fm2Ap3K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cXPzG7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Qo7I8vU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/79K6Oe9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4hCyAwe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7swEPam.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fnj2fwj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JLvxc2o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tAA54bF.jpg

A+ for awesome

Captivate
04-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Lol... tears of laughter seeing pictures of the guild i helped push out of the #1 spot so hard they left the server..

takes pictures of them killing content that is about 12 expansions behind the rest of their server.

Thanks gwence you assclown ! r o f l !

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 10:08 PM

lmao!

getsome
04-10-2013, 10:16 PM
Lol... tears of laughter seeing pictures of the guild i helped push out of the #1 spot so hard they left the server..

You did not help push anything. Only reason IB left to eqmac is because I like to take long vacations. Prior to my holiday we were ahead on epics, basking in the glory of a 50/50 Trak and vp rotation, while you had to fight for Trak spawns.

So all you Mfers who like to claim credit can stfu and take a back seat to the real killer of guilds!

getsome
04-10-2013, 10:18 PM
Ps. Cool screenshots. Vulak was a cool fight. I saw destiny is gonna finally try and do the ring this weekend

Mortiiss
04-10-2013, 10:19 PM
You did not help push anything. Only reason IB left to eqmac is because I like to take long vacations. Prior to my holiday we were ahead on epics, basking in the glory of a 50/50 Trak and vp rotation, while you had to fight for Trak spawns.

So all you Mfers who like to claim credit can stfu and take a back seat to the real killer of guilds!

Holy shit.
http://www.reachingcampus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpeg

Captivate
04-10-2013, 10:40 PM

and that would be..?

only reason you guys were getting a trak rotation is because you guys couldnt compete.

Long vacation? lulzy

keep enjoying those "long vacations" taking pictures of your fat feet, obviously alone.

I think its great. I also know the truth about ib, i moved to red damn near right after IB left the server because they couldnt play with tmo ;/

Motec
04-10-2013, 10:47 PM
Faz upset a his entire guild of necros and SK's couldnt kill a DE cleric for 6 hours straight, except once, which also backfired on them.

How was being 59 for half your guild in a single night?

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 10:53 PM
Im hijacking this thread with cool SS's of my awesomeness

http://i.imgur.com/CUhxy0V.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Fm2Ap3K.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cXPzG7Z.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Qo7I8vU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/79K6Oe9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/4hCyAwe.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7swEPam.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fnj2fwj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JLvxc2o.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tAA54bF.jpg

A+ for awesome

only thing i see in those pictures are me the #1 cleric

Captivate
04-10-2013, 10:58 PM
relapsee griefed off of red and blue

def not #1 cleric

PS gloating about being the "#1 cleric" is hilarious

click breastplate

wait 20 seconds

click breastplate

rez guildy newb

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mirage3/mirage31108/mirage3110800020/10223538-you-are-number-one-design-with-a-gold-medal-and-ribbon-perfect-for-a-card-or-the-likes.jpg

getsome
04-10-2013, 10:59 PM
and that would be..?

only reason you guys were getting a trak rotation is because you guys couldnt compete.

Another graduate of the Alarticles school of philosophy.

I know your jealous of my feet.

Zapatos
04-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Nice screenshots, Gwence! I'm surprised my Druid made it in so many of those since I always had to jet around 10

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:00 PM
lol those feet

takes pictures of nobody else on vacation with him, will only post picture of fat toes.

number 1 !!!

ya haha sure palz

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 11:05 PM
i can only assume Captivate is Slippery the guy Tmo kicked out for being terrible. The guy everyone jokes on red for being a terrible and can't kill anyone. Sorry bro you always will suck at this game maybe you should play pokemon or something.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:07 PM
lol booted from MIA over a year. boo hoo

cant kill anyone on red? hahaa

relapsee cant even play red. even nihium want take em.

lawlaz

:cool:

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 11:10 PM
grats i played on red for just under 2 weeks when the server came out, when my main character was stuck camped out waiting to kill some shit target, it took me 20 lvls to see who played there a bunch of pathetic human beings like yourself and nizzar... sorry, i chose to not play with such un skilled people.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:12 PM
hahaha

wish i had that pic someone took of you naked in EK crying not to get corpse camped anymore.

shit was funny

hence why you play a bluebie server on another emu because you cant even keep up with other bluebies. you saw real fast what happens to kids like you on red.

g g g g g grieffffffffff'd of teh EMU

u mad!

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 11:14 PM
yeah bro.. i currently play on a emulated vanilla wow PVP server ...you know where PVP doesn't suck

Mortiiss
04-10-2013, 11:14 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m89m0w1OMx1rtirpmo1_500.jpg

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:17 PM
yeah bro.. i currently play on a emulated vanilla wow PVP server ...you know where PVP doesn't suck

lol griefed off everquest entirely?

nice!

In other news getsome CRUSHING the content which was top content 5 years ago on another emu....

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1091/526566567_684f349de5_z.jpg

:rolleyes:

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 11:19 PM
i like how you think people are griefed b/c they grow up and stop wasting 40hours a week on a video game like you still do :(

one day you will have to upgrade that single wide trailer

Mortiiss
04-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Stop posting feet, they're so gross.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:23 PM

i like how you think people are griefed b/c they grow up and stop wasting 40hours a week on a video game like you still do :(

one day you will have to upgrade that single wide trailer

heh looks like youre playing plenty pal. bouncing between wow and eq to raid velious on a server with 9 other expansions released.

i guarantee you play more video games than i do pal.

single wide? just because you live in some small smelly trailer for 90 % of youre life (or more) doesnt mean most people do.

remember when you got ran over by a car because youre too stupid to cross the street on you own?

hahahahahahahahaha

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:26 PM
shall i say foot in mouth?

mortiss if you dont like feet id stay away from getsome. hes already confirmed his feet cant get any fatter / more disgusting looking.

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 11:27 PM
god you're so dumb

you are probably the only poster on these forums with a lower IQ than mine.

2 get more dumb than what i am, it would do the world justice if you would just shoot yourself.

Captivate
04-10-2013, 11:32 PM
thx for clarifying that brew

kid gets confused, realized im right about his history on this server, calls someone dumb.

@@

Ungriim
04-11-2013, 12:06 AM
relapsee griefed off of red and blue

def not #1 cleric

PS gloating about being the "#1 cleric" is hilarious

click breastplate

wait 20 seconds

click breastplate

rez guildy newb

Slippery so good that he knows Donals BP gets nerfed in velious! ....oh wait....

Gwence
04-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Im sad I guess I didnt ever take a ss of ventani kills :(

Captivate
04-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Slippery so good that he knows Donals BP gets nerfed in velious! ....oh wait....

prove i didnt know this?

lol supremacy ive played eq for a decade brew. i can assure you and im not proud that i am a more competent player, with more knowledge of mechanics and general knowledge.

just another griefed off server. wonder why you never made an attempt on red like getsome and relapsee?

cause pve is the hard part amirite?

Glitch
04-11-2013, 01:50 AM
only thing i see in those pictures are me the #1 cleric

needs more king eqmac enchampion center frame imo

Doors
04-11-2013, 01:51 AM
I can confirm relapse is the #1 cleric to ever play on p99.

Zapatos
04-11-2013, 01:53 AM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9619/89phk.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/248/89phk.jpg/)

Here you go. It took us about 40 minutes with 32 people

Nester was our only ranger on that kill and he apparently went through 900 arrows, lol

Pro tip for p99 - Get more rangers for ventani.

Nordenwatch
04-11-2013, 02:29 AM
Never have I seen a thread with such conclusive evidence that the OP is a faggot

Doors
04-11-2013, 02:40 AM
Never have I seen a thread with such conclusive evidence that the OP is a faggot

Heebee
04-11-2013, 02:51 AM

Ungriim
04-11-2013, 02:58 AM
prove i didnt know this?

lol supremacy ive played eq for a decade brew. i can assure you and im not proud that i am a more competent player, with more knowledge of mechanics and general knowledge.

just another griefed off server. wonder why you never made an attempt on red like getsome and relapsee?

cause pve is the hard part amirite?

you just said click bp wait 20 click bp, which cant happen with nerf. also, I do play a monk on red currently

Godefroi
04-11-2013, 03:55 AM

He's just a bit aggrovated by FE, we wind him up easily, taking out the TR app thing didn't help.

Dunno what's the big deal though, FE got an epic Trak and Sev, Tmo got an epic SW and Druushk.

Just another normal day on p99 lol

JonathanHancock
04-11-2013, 03:58 AM
Thoust names will come to shame and we SHALL be granted freedom, for the good of the union.

Good DAY sirs!

JonathanHancock
04-11-2013, 04:05 AM
lol this guys braggin about clearin TOV with luclin era AAs on everyone?

Motec
04-11-2013, 04:28 AM
Who bragged about tov?

We enjoyed it, was a first for many people, and definitely as fun as it ever was. Ntov never loses its charm and in ROV form its such an amazing finale to the zone. Sal Varae's is just beautiful and always a favorite item in game of mine. None of us brag/gloat about it, just enjoy the fact we did it. And now other guilds on eqmac are going to attempt it properly (after 10 years of failure), because it is such an epic kill. Phara? Lame. Trak? Lame. AoW, yawn. Quarm? Yawn. Emp or AHR? Meh. Vulak has a certain awesomeness about it.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 04:30 AM
Sounds like you don't like sour grapes.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 04:36 AM
http://i.imgur.com/DtRtRfO.jpg

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 05:59 AM

naw dawg only mob we killed with AA's was Vulak and we are still only the 2nd guild in 10 years on that server to ever have killed it.

haters gonna hate

getsome
04-11-2013, 07:34 AM

Get your facts straight douchebag. Those are Pop era AAs used in killing the ring of vulak.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 07:41 AM
Get your facts straight douchebag.

Strifer
04-11-2013, 02:12 PM
may I join as the mascot? I kinda wanna be like snarf for TMO

kenzar
04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Future regret possible

More like inevitable. Amirite? Lol

Nordenwatch
04-11-2013, 06:46 PM
Strifer where is that gif from, its fucking creepy as hell

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 08:55 PM
In response to Fountree, Aalpha, and all the white knighting TMO. Don't ignore the history, know the facts:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=918776&postcount=152

Alarti0001
04-11-2013, 08:56 PM
In response to Fountree, Aalpha, and all the white knighting TMO. Don't ignore the history, know the facts:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=918776&postcount=152

Your opinion doesn't count as fact... as much as you wish it did

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Your opinion doesn't count as fact... as much as you wish it did

It's not an opinion, these are all things TMO did to FE when it started up.

Hasbinbad
04-11-2013, 09:28 PM
holy shit is that rly mortiss?

Multipass
04-11-2013, 09:35 PM
None of you faggot TMO better make any snide remarks about how he needs the fan blowing constantly to overcome the nonstop pizza infused fat sweat from ruining his computer chair. He lives in a humid atmosphere and everyone puts fans 1 foot from their back like that there. Fuck you guys.

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm not mad, thank you for your compliments :]. Hopefully they just delete the posts and ban the person instead of locking the thread.

Chloroform
04-11-2013, 09:58 PM
None of you faggot TMO better make any snide remarks about how he needs the fan blowing constantly to overcome the nonstop pizza infused fat sweat from ruining his computer chair. He lives in a humid atmosphere and everyone puts fans 1 foot from their back like that there. Fuck you guys.

woot i got a fan! i feel so cool right now man

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 09:59 PM
woot i got a fan! i feel so cool right now man

I just like it close rather than far away, but I guess somehow that makes me super fat. Dunno, lol. I'm glad to have haters though :]

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 10:03 PM
I just like it close rather than far away, but I guess somehow that makes me super fat. Dunno, lol. I'm glad to have haters though :]

He does make a point though.

What are those things on your lips?

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 10:14 PM
He does make a point though.

What are those things on your lips?

He was close with his guess. What does it matter to you? Weird thing to bring up.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 10:34 PM
a young Tmo in action

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4830688886125&set=vb.1263695252&type=2&theater