PDA

View Full Version : An open letter to Unbrella

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Hail and well met fellow adventurers today we will tone down the FE/TMO drama and talk about a more serious topic.

Real Money Trades.

The other day I was browsing that super funny thread about bouncer or someone buying that Mage and it showing up on some RMT site.

The fact people would be that dumb made me laugh and I wondered if I could find more people there.

At first I was unlucky as I that site is mostly a live EQ website and not a P99 I had only seen a VERY recently posted account for a bard. I tried to match it up with anyone and I had failed though it struck me as familiar.

Then it struck me! I saw that same bard a week earlier when I was browsing taslehoffs awesome VP thread on the FE members forums . It was being sold by a known RMTer and MQ user supremacy someone who was banned before for doing such things.

http://i.imgur.com/LKxc2gV.jpg

I don't want to get in trouble by posting the RMT website but it's a popular guide website for MQ users on live from what it looks like the post is still up ATM.

So I'm sitting on this information thinking of what I should do. I don't really thing RMT is this horrible thing honestly I saw it done on live all the time and while I dislike FE the character was McBard and I liked him when he played so his character deserves better.

So I send Unbrella a tell while we are at Trak and talk to him. He told me that he already KNEW about the thread because he caught and removed another player from his guild the very same day. I ask him what he is going to do and he tells me that he will talk to supremacy later and see what's up. I tell him I will wait on posting a thread for a bit to give him time to figure out what's going on.

Almost immediately after talking to Unbrella the sellers forum post was not with multiple recently created accounts accusing the seller of being a TMO member trying to discredit supremacy. It looks like FE had a contingency plan that involved deflecting anything negative about there guild back onto TMO.

While someone making a fake account is not outside the realm of possibility I agree the fact that these character auctions where only posted inside the FE full member forum makes me leery of that. Now I have multiple compromised accounts in FE and these accounts are held by two people in our guild myself and one other person who is the main reason we have them but does not forum quest. So it IS a possibility that the post is fake but since it is supremacy involved and the secretive nature of his auction in the first place raises flags.

Being a "fat joe American pig who loves to grief people" -Visceral I decided to post this information here on rants and flames.

Good night and god bless

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Tiggles you're fat.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Tiggles you're fat.

Ur*

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 03:19 PM
Ur*
u'r*

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:20 PM
u'r*

'ur

Also I heard glitch In vent yesterday

Was glorious

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 03:21 PM
Hail and well met fellow adventurers today we will tone down the FE/TMO drama and talk about a more serious topic.

Real Money Trades.

The other day I was browsing that super funny thread about bouncer or someone buying that Mage and it showing up on some RMT site.

The fact people would be that dumb made me laugh and I wondered if I could find more people there.

At first I was unlucky as I that site is mostly a live EQ website and not a P99 I had only seen a VERY recently posted account for a bard. I tried to match it up with anyone and I had failed though it struck me as familiar.

Then it struck me! I saw that same bard a week earlier when I was browsing taslehoffs awesome VP thread on the FE members forums . It was being sold by a known RMTer and MQ user supremacy someone who was banned before for doing such things.

http://i.imgur.com/LKxc2gV.jpg

I don't want to get in trouble by posting the RMT website but it's a popular guide website for MQ users on live from what it looks like the post is still up ATM.

So I'm sitting on this information thinking of what I should do. I don't really thing RMT is this horrible thing honestly I saw it done on live all the time and while I dislike FE the character was McBard and I liked him when he played so his character deserves better.

So I send Unbrella a tell while we are at Trak and talk to him. He told me that he already KNEW about the thread because he caught and removed another player from his guild the very same day. I ask him what he is going to do and he tells me that he will talk to supremacy later and see what's up. I tell him I will wait on posting a thread for a bit to give him time to figure out what's going on.

Almost immediately after talking to Unbrella the sellers forum post was not with multiple recently created accounts accusing the seller of being a TMO member trying to discredit supremacy. It looks like FE had a contingency plan that involved deflecting anything negative about there guild back onto TMO.

While someone making a fake account is not outside the realm of possibility I agree the fact that these character auctions where only posted inside the FE full member forum makes me leery of that. Now I have multiple compromised accounts in FE and these accounts are held by two people in our guild myself and one other person who is the main reason we have them but does not forum quest. So it IS a possibility that the post is fake but since it is supremacy involved and the secretive nature of his auction in the first place raises flags.

Being a "fat joe American pig who loves to grief people" -Visceral I decided to post this information here on rants and flames.

Good night and god bless

surely if this conversation did happen you have the screenshots to back it up....

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 03:21 PM
RMT is a well known thing at this point in time. It shouldn't strike anyone that either guild partakes in such activity. The only way to stop it is if the people in charge want it to stop.

1. Re-ban all the toons that have ever been caught buying or selling plat or accounts.

2. make it illegal to trade or sell accounts.

3. when you ban someone don't go back on your word 6 months from now.

4. make it illegal to trade or sell accounts.

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 03:22 PM
'ur

Was glorious
He stole the magic of it for me.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 03:23 PM
FE member selling some of his accounts to other FE members.

GG fat joe, looks like you fight the boredom of your life by reading our board ;)

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:25 PM
I took a screenshot of the forum post just now and cropped out the URL so I don't get banned (I hope)

http://i.imgur.com/zepvEMu.jpg

Kassel
04-09-2013, 03:27 PM
Ban for talking about fight club

Daldolma
04-09-2013, 03:29 PM
tiggles is not a player he just griefs a lot

Rellapse10
posting screenshots and or calling people out isn't going to stop the problem. Your guild is just as involved as the next Tiggles.

If you dislike RMT then ask for stricter policies regarding it. Trading and selling accounts were against the rules on live. It is against the rules on Feenix (emulated wow servers i play on) b/c it just asks for illegal sales.

Tiggles
surely if this conversation did happen you have the screenshots to back it up....

I 100% do acutally I will post it this evening if you like I'm out at the moment

He also said "I like you more then I trust you"

Want to make it a sig

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:30 PM
posting screenshots and or calling people out isn't going to stop the problem. Your guild is just as involved as the next Tiggles.

If you dislike RMT then ask for stricter policies regarding it. Trading and selling accounts were against the rules on live. It is against the rules on Feenix (emulated wow servers i play on) b/c it just asks for illegal sales.

Agree 100% honestly I think account sales should be disallowed.

Also I have no doubts people in TMO RMT I just never see it.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 03:32 PM
Also I have no doubts people in TMO RMT I just never see it.

Well you are the one obviously browsing RMT websites (as well as our forum - creep)

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Well you are the one obviously browsing RMT websites (as well as our forum - creep)

Pfft I'm about to be unemployeed for two months I ain't got no time for Buying plats.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 03:45 PM
Honestly it's a very nice try QF lol. You should have bragged a bit less about having access to our forum.

Give me access to the TMO forum and I'll spread RMT websites with auctions with the descriptions of your auctions lol

Stop being bad and fat for a second dumb fuck.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 03:47 PM
Honestly it's a very nice try QF lol. You should have bragged a bit less about having access to our forum.

Give me access to the TMO forum and I'll spread RMT websites with auctions with the descriptions of your auctions lol

Stop being bad and fat for a second dumb fuck.

If I didn't have access to your forums I would not of seen your guild authorized RMT operation.

I bet those four other accounts supremacy sold show up dirty as well.

And I have a list of everyone who bought them.

Versus
04-09-2013, 03:57 PM
I'm so sad I have to break the news to McBard .4999% elf. You got his race wrong you asshole.

falkun
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
You mean 49.9999%? <1/2% isn't much elf.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
looks like the troll just got trolled ;P

JonathanHancock
04-09-2013, 03:59 PM
Why is it that I've had ****no less than 3**** accounts banned just for using the letters "R*T" in posts on the forums?

Guess it's more hazardous to talk about it than actually DO it!

Funkutron5000
04-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Eh, that's 50% if we're looking at sig figs. I doubt you can measure elf percentage to that decimal accurately!

JonathanHancock
04-09-2013, 04:02 PM
I also like how he makes clear which accounts are already IP exempted.

This server is like the bodegas around here that sell bongs for "tobacco use only!"

kotton05
04-09-2013, 04:05 PM
FE member selling some of his accounts to other FE members.

GG fat joe, looks like you fight the boredom of your life by reading our board ;)

true that and no RMT occurred this is a spin to make us look bad, just wait till you see what we have coming tonight! stay tuned RnF'r (shadesofgay) you'll have a hay day tonight!!!

feanan
04-09-2013, 04:07 PM
I also like how he makes clear which accounts are already IP exempted.

This server is like the bodegas around here that sell bongs for "tobacco use only!"

ha, i was just thinking the same thing!

Should dump ALL IP exemptions from this server, make everyone reapply, and have more strict control.

And, of course, ban/prevent account selling.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 04:13 PM
ha, i was just thinking the same thing!

Should dump ALL IP exemptions from this server, make everyone reapply, and have more strict control.

And, of course, ban/prevent account selling.

thread started off as a fail troll attempt but i like where it is going. So we can agree server needs.

1. less IP exemptions possibly just wipe them all out since it has room to be exploited.

2. make the legit people needing them reapply easy to tell if it is somewhat legit with mac addresses.

3. disallow all sales and trades of accounts.

Raavak
04-09-2013, 04:15 PM
You mean 49.9999%? <1/2% isn't much elf.I talked to elf and he said he pulled out in time.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 04:15 PM
4. permanently ban any account that has ever been engaged in RMT.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 04:21 PM
You left a convenient part of this thread off your screenshot, so I'll just go ahead and add it.

Also, as Phisting pointed out some of the characters in that post aren't even the correct race.

It's all in the first post buddy.

This just appeared in my inbox.

Who is this mysterious wobble?

http://i.imgur.com/UqtHOk2.jpg

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 04:22 PM
the new leader of DA

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 04:26 PM
the new leader of DA

New third raiding guild on the server confirmed

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 04:42 PM
gosh being fat and unemployed makes you a terrible troll QF lol

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 04:44 PM
gosh being fat and unemployed makes you a terrible troll QF lol

The fact that the usual troll squad is avoiding this thread and sending you in to try and deflect just screams that what I'm showing everyone is true.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 05:01 PM
More like you're butthurt TMO got humiliated today, trying to deflect with an RMT troll.

Honestly I dunno, I guess you're pretty bored reading our forum and making stuff up, pretty normal for a fat and unemployed nerd of your sort :D

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 05:03 PM
wait Tiggles are you fat? plz be skinny do not fuck up the picture of you and Amelinda in my head

JonathanHancock
Worst part is people RMT the accounts, then the toons get blacklisted as the seller goes around tellin his buddy so-and-so just got RMTed off.

Godefroi
If Supremacy is used to RMT, might wanna tell us why this "Supremacy" account was created in April 2013 ?

You're just bad at this QFat lol

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 05:18 PM
If Supremacy is used to RMT, might wanna tell us why this "Supremacy" account was created in April 2013 ?

You're just bad at this QFat lol

Deflect spin deflect

Your treading water buddy I bet Sloan was the one who bought Mcbard since he already has a couple confirmed RMT characters

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 05:20 PM
That's a sick burn, had I been you I would have created the account a while ago to make my troll look more believable :D

kotton05
04-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Sad attempt to deflect that you've wiped to trak multiple times now and must make FE look bad before the video compilation comes out of you VP tactics in seb.

GG elaborate hoax. Try harder, spy harder, nothing will change you're losing ground more and more.

How many TMO does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Idk but it takes 37 to wipe to trak.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Sad attempt to deflect that you've wiped to trak multiple times now and must make FE look bad before the video compilation comes out of you VP tactics in seb.

GG elaborate hoax. Try harder, spy harder, nothing will change you're losing ground more and more.

How many TMO does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Idk but it takes 37 to wipe to trak.

So I hopped into zealots time machine created a fake account using someone's alt I didn't know existed then RMT'd a bard that was only privately sold on the FE forums days before trakanon spawned.

Woahnelly
04-09-2013, 05:35 PM
So you admit Zeelot does have a time machine! That plot thickens...

Daldolma
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
honestly this would be much more believable if not brought to light by forum pvper

tiggles must go deeper, create alternate non-troll forum persona with which to troll

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 05:57 PM
honestly this would be much more believable if not brought to light by forum pvper

tiggles must go deeper, create alternate non-troll forum persona with which to troll

I'm sure it doesn't help that I posted it.

Should of given it to Xatsen or someone

Glitch
04-09-2013, 06:03 PM
'ur

Was glorious

It was so glorious that even though it didn't happen, you'll be talking about it for years! <3!

Enygma
04-09-2013, 06:16 PM
4. permanently ban any account that has ever been engaged in RMT.

^ this.

kenzar
04-09-2013, 06:23 PM
Should of given it to Xatsen

That'd be a first. Xasten with supporting evidence. It'll never happen.

Frieza_Prexus
04-09-2013, 06:40 PM

Most of my posts are my opinion. Would you care to show the class exactly where I failed to give required evidence?

Servellious
04-09-2013, 06:41 PM

BOOM HEADSHOT

Merkk 1

Tiggles 0 + 350lbs of fat

Go get laid and find something to do with your life, a stair master is a good start.

Also wiping to Trak with 37 VP geared premier raiders is fucking pathetic. You and your guild are a joke.

Ele
04-09-2013, 06:45 PM

Is there a particular claim you believe lacks evidence? Seeing your previous issues with Xasten's posts, you have trouble distinguishing concepts and nuances and make a lot of assumptions when analyzing his posts.

kenzar
04-09-2013, 06:47 PM
Geez, all the sudden butthurt.

It was a jab at his faith in god. y so srs?

Kevynne
04-09-2013, 06:56 PM
'ur

Was glorious

whats glitch's gender? i still can't decide.

New third raiding guild on the server confirmed

trololololololol

BOOM HEADSHOT

Go get laid and find something to do with your life, a stair master is a good start.

can confirm he's not a virgin 0-0 i have heard things. 0-0 i cannot unhear said things 0-0

Ungriim
04-09-2013, 08:01 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/28kim52.jpg

Obv have to ban quickfingers now. Geesh!

Shinko
04-09-2013, 08:32 PM
Pfft I'm about to be unemployeed for two months I ain't got no time for Buying plats.

would this not the be the reason to be selling the plats?

so again why you on these sad RMT sites?

skum RMTER

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Is there a particular claim you believe lacks evidence? Seeing your previous issues with Xasten's posts, you have trouble distinguishing concepts and nuances and make a lot of assumptions when analyzing his posts.

The way you two defend each other is cute.

Twins?

Servellious
04-09-2013, 09:01 PM

skum RMTER

He doesn't post often but when he does. Right on the money

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
Looks like Supremacy deleted his thread.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 09:13 PM
i deleted my troll thread.

FIFY

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 09:14 PM
FIFY

I would of done a much better job of farming someone then this, it looks so stupid it has to be true.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 09:18 PM
I would of done a much better job of farming someone then this, it looks so stupid it has to be true.

yes because it makes sense to try to rmt an account while you just offered it up to the guild...such a bad troll.

Frieza_Prexus
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM

Twins?

Don't judge us.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100226005320/itsalwayssunny/images/f/fd/Mcpoyles.jpg

SamwiseRed
04-09-2013, 09:28 PM
cheaters will always defend cheaters

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
yes because it makes sense to try to rmt an account while you just offered it up to the guild...such a bad troll.

Yeah he probably couldent find a buyer I bet those other accounts he "sold to the guild" he got some RL money for

quido
04-09-2013, 09:31 PM
I hear FE members been checkin with Big Sirken to make sure their accounts aren't implicated with Supremacy's shady dealings.

Ella`Ella
04-09-2013, 09:35 PM
I 100% do acutally I will post it this evening if you like I'm out at the moment

He also said "I like you more then I trust you"

Want to make it a sig

Highlight of my EQ career right here.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Highlight of my EQ career right here.

so far..

At least before you App TMO

Ele
04-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Don't judge us.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100226005320/itsalwayssunny/images/f/fd/Mcpoyles.jpg

Ele
04-09-2013, 10:05 PM
Got Milk?

Mortiiss
04-09-2013, 10:18 PM
The fact that the usual troll squad is avoiding this thread and sending you in to try and deflect just screams that what I'm showing everyone is true.

I was at work - sorry you're unemployed. Good luck finding a job.

You left a convenient part of this thread off your screenshot, so I'll just go ahead and add it.

Also, as Phisting pointed out some of the characters in that post aren't even the correct race.

That covers Supremacy in that RMT thread on an RMT site you visit, I don't even know what site that is, but kudos. You seem more privy to all of this stuff than any of us, kinda weird. Moving on...

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. Damn.

I'm sure it doesn't help that I posted it.

Should of given it to Xatsen or someone

Another slimey "strategy" to add to the 3 day ban 7 day CT pop exploit for IP exemption poofing. TMO at its finest here.

skum RMTER

I know right? Who else goes to these sites...really sketchy...

Twins?

Gay lovers.

Decent thread, but failed to deliver - backfired super hard when it was proven it was for PLAT and not MONEY doofus. Awful attempt overall, please try harder next time - you think we don't know you can read our forums? Come on now, I know you think we're stupid, but really? Insulting.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 10:19 PM
I know xasten and elethia are irl bros but they were interact almost makes me think twins.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
they were = the way... the fuck

Mortiiss
04-09-2013, 10:20 PM
I know xasten and elethia are irl bros but they were interact almost makes me think twins.

Or in an incestual relationship.

Frieza_Prexus
04-09-2013, 10:46 PM
Or in an incestual relationship.

http://i.imgur.com/BxrN3.gif

Ungriim
04-09-2013, 10:49 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/2w7j18j.jpg

Wow, QF will literally blow anyone to try and get his trollings to work! Impressive sir.

Servellious
04-09-2013, 10:49 PM
I hear FE members been checkin with Big Sirken to make sure their accounts aren't implicated with Supremacy's shady dealings.

I checked bedelia cause she was tainted by TMO scum

Ele
04-09-2013, 10:51 PM

http://i.imgur.com/mx6lMMD.gif

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 11:37 PM
I was at work - sorry you're unemployed. Good luck finding a job.

That covers Supremacy in that RMT thread on an RMT site you visit, I don't even know what site that is, but kudos. You seem more privy to all of this stuff than any of us, kinda weird. Moving on...

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. Damn.

Another slimey "strategy" to add to the 3 day ban 7 day CT pop exploit for IP exemption poofing. TMO at its finest here.

I know right? Who else goes to these sites...really sketchy...

Gay lovers.

Decent thread, but failed to deliver - backfired super hard when it was proven it was for PLAT and not MONEY doofus. Awful attempt overall, please try harder next time - you think we don't know you can read our forums? Come on now, I know you think we're stupid, but really? Insulting.
I've seen your pictures bro you either work at a gas station or an adult book store with the look you rock.

Kevynne
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Tiggles! O spotted diggles on epicemu!

Kevynne
04-09-2013, 11:49 PM
*i

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Tiggles! O spotted diggles on epicemu!

Not me

Also another Monday passed got another story let's get the kc group up.

Mortiiss
04-10-2013, 12:11 AM
I've seen your pictures bro you either work at a gas station or an adult book store with the look you rock.

Completely wrong. I'll give you one more guess and if you get it right I'll tell you.

Wudan
04-10-2013, 03:00 AM
posting in yet another epic thread by Tiggles

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 03:33 AM

I've seen both your pictures and you literally look like you both work together at Gameworks.

ivosik
04-10-2013, 08:34 AM
hi i judge other mens appearances on an internet forum.

Tiggles
04-10-2013, 08:37 AM
I've seen both your pictures and you literally look like you both work together at Gameworks.

Care to explain how you got caught rmting and your shit stain guild is trying to cover it up?

Rellapse10
04-10-2013, 08:40 AM
hi i judge other mens appearances on an internet forum.

spoken like a true fat slob

Godefroi
04-10-2013, 09:08 AM

With the exception that QFat would kill his mother to get Mortiiss's job lol

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 12:28 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/28kim52.jpg

Obv have to ban quickfingers now. Geesh!

Care to explain how you got caught rmting and your shit stain guild is trying to cover it up?

Tiggles
04-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Hey buddy mind logging into red or blue and sending me a tell?

Grahm
04-10-2013, 06:06 PM
posting in yet another epic thread by Tiggles

Mortiiss
04-10-2013, 09:01 PM
With the exception that QFat would kill his mother to get Mortiiss's job lol

Pretty much.

Tiggles
04-10-2013, 09:53 PM
Hey buddy mind logging into red or blue and sending me a tell?

Ungriim
04-10-2013, 10:00 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/fwox3m.jpg

Sure thing man, however you don't seem to be on......

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 12:02 AM

confirmed EZ server SS

Glitch
04-11-2013, 12:25 AM

get some water flasks noob

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 12:31 AM
get some water flasks noob

And turn off show help when click or what ever it is

Ungriim
04-11-2013, 02:59 AM
you can turn that off?

lilyanna
04-11-2013, 10:04 AM
you can turn that off?

There's a "Target Click Shows Help" button under options. I'd never noticed that before :rolleyes:

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm sure I just made FE .0000000000000005% more capable of killing something in VP now.

Ele
04-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Wow people still have that turned on?

White Ranger
04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
Wow people still have that turned on?

Not classic - get em Ele

Mortiiss
04-11-2013, 11:53 AM
I've had it turned off since day 1. That shit is spammy and annoying.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 01:27 PM
who is that emo dude

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 01:50 PM
nice eyeliner

Versus
04-11-2013, 02:24 PM
this thread just got good.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 02:26 PM
that dude looks like a Tmo member

need a pic of you phisting sporting that state troopers uniform bet you are sexy

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 02:32 PM
this thread just got good.

that dude looks like a Tmo member

need a pic of you phisting sporting that state troopers uniform bet you are sexy

Unfortunatly that was taken from the FE RL pic thread it was posted by mortiiss and I copied them and posted them to the TMO member forums and it looks like someone is being a jag and posting them from either FE or TMO

47shadesofgay
04-11-2013, 02:34 PM
He looks much thinner than you do Tiggles.. something something about glass houses and rocks.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 02:34 PM
He looks much thinner than you do Tiggles.. something something about glass houses and rocks.

I didn't post them and I'm a little bigger then him not by much.

47shadesofgay
04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Unfortunatly that was taken from the FE RL pic thread it was posted by mortiiss and I copied them and posted them to the TMO member forums and it looks like someone is being a jag and posting them from either FE or TMO

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Oh yeah we all laughed in private

47shadesofgay
04-11-2013, 03:21 PM
That's kind of my point.. fat nerds stealing other fat nerds pictures and posting them for private laughing in their fat nerd circle jerk.

Kinda lame

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:24 PM
all is fair in love and war... we all laughed at Tmo's fat nerds pictures for weeks

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:26 PM
LOL MORTISS

LOL

wow

47shadesofgay
That is because we are dapper and handsome.

These nerds are just fat.

Rellapse10
yo Slippery post that picture of you flexing at 104 pounds again... I BET YOU WONT

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:28 PM
i dont have that picture anymore bro

when i get home ill post my bald app pic and a new strength buff icon for my sexualy unsure relapsee

Captivate
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
all you have to do is post something of yourself!

if it doesnt have p99 on a post card in your pic i can just assume youre googling average looking people again, posing as yourself.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
all is fair in love and war... we all laughed at Tmo's fat nerds pictures for weeks

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 03:30 PM
btw Mortiss looks 100% emo sorry bro

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 03:33 PM
btw Mortiss looks 100% emo sorry bro

Eye shadow pouty lips black tank tops and a bad hair cut doesn't make you EMO.

He does talk about listening to something called paramore on the there music thread along side a bang called 30 seconds to mars.

I will listen to these bands and come back with an opinion

Funkutron5000
04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
30 Seconds to Mars is Jered Leto's band and they are terrible. Paramore is also terrible but their lead singer tweeted a picture showing her boobs, so that was a plus.

Rellapse10
i do gotta say though Alarti and Eccezan both said Tmo was better than stooping to Fe's lvl by posting RL pics of people. I am an outsider so i love the RL pic attacks but nxt time people attk Tmo with their sad pictures y'all better not get mad.

Tiggles
Yeah he's EMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_Pg8nqr44&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Can't embed on iPad

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 03:38 PM
i do gotta say though Alarti and Eccezan both said Tmo was better than stooping to Fe's lvl by posting RL pics of people. I am an outsider so i love the RL pic attacks but nxt time people attk Tmo with their sad pictures y'all better not get mad.

I 100% agree honestly I think it's silly to resort to RL pics I like to think we all "role play" out forum characters and don't want to truly hurt other people.

The daily abuse I get from visceral when ever I log in proves that is not true

Captivate
04-11-2013, 05:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JA8ksPz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8J90oq3.jpg

nice eyeliner

agreed, also nice eyeliner on the lips..

that is seriously gut wrenching hilarious. fake double snake bites drawn in womens eyeliner.

ERRMYGHERD

kotton05
04-11-2013, 05:53 PM
I 100% agree honestly I think it's silly to resort to RL pics I like to think we all "role play" out forum characters and don't want to truly hurt other people.

The daily abuse I get from visceral when ever I log in proves that is not true

But now now QF you like the abuse. But I'm like you it's all roles we play I wish no harm to anyone. Also QF I think visc likes ya just an odd way of showing, only people I'd like to see fight is mav and alarti.

kotton05
04-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Also Mortiiss is badass so I'd hit it, 9/10... I might consider half elfs gf 20 beers deep and when mort ignores my txt's shamefully >.<

Cars
04-11-2013, 06:00 PM
Computer room in the cockpit of a trailer... Blizzard poster on wall to expel any notion of sex ever happening... Tall fan to tickle the fatty back-sweat... WASH YOUR HAIR KID, straight nasteh.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 06:05 PM
But now now QF you like the abuse. But I'm like you it's all roles we play I wish no harm to anyone. Also QF I think visc likes ya just an odd way of showing, only people I'd like to see fight is mav and alarti.

Yeah Visc and I get along for the most part I sent him a link today about the French president eating a camel.

kotton05
04-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Yeah Visc and I get along for the most part I sent him a link today about the French president eating a camel.

Wth, people eat camels?!? Learn something new everyday.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Wth, people eat camels?!? Learn something new everyday.

The French are starving ATM they would eat anything

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Tiggles did you ever post your pic on these forums?

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Tiggles did you ever post your pic on these forums?

I did not but it was posted a few times.

Rellapse10
04-11-2013, 06:35 PM
yea i remember the suit pictures was jw if you posted them or someone else i couldn't recall

Bodeanicus
04-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Don't just ban accounts. Fucking delete them.

Tiggles
04-11-2013, 07:10 PM
Don't just ban accounts. Fucking delete them.

Now I remember what this thread was about