04-09-2013, 08:52 AM
Watching FE train. Get yo facts straight

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 08:53 AM
Watching FE train. Get yo facts straight

hahahhhahahhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahhah a

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 08:54 AM
alarti confirmed dumbest mofo on planet. fe training tmo after they wiped (had 7 people in zone) when we were ready to engage? holy shit you are stupid.

Versus
04-09-2013, 08:54 AM
FE Trak strat: Have someone shroomed so Trak warps through walls and walks back through TMO's further-away-from-poop-mountain ledge....and then agro juggs and kill yourselves running into the lair.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 08:55 AM
TMO Trak strat: wipe and then have someone shroomed so Trak warps through walls and walks back through FE's prep spot.....

fify

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM
alarti confirmed dumbest mofo on planet. fe training tmo after they wiped (had 7 people in zone) when we were ready to engage? holy shit you are stupid.

You guys have done it many times before. History would support this statement. While your usual spin/deflect/attack strategy is very telling.

Barkingturtle
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM
GM's WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU

It's like 9am EST.

GM's are sleeping or just waking up. Like normal people, they don't give a shit about dragons at this hour.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 08:58 AM
You guys have done it many times before. History would support this statement. While your usual spin/deflect/attack strategy is very telling.

keep scrubbing it up scrub.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 08:59 AM
keep scrubbing it up scrub.

Good response!

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Good response!

hope you guys get the raid suspension you deserve.

Versus
04-09-2013, 09:01 AM
FE has more "Rabble rabble rabble" voices than TMO does in RnF these days but this is a series of unintentional fuck ups by both guilds atm.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 09:02 AM
FE has more "Rabble rabble rabble" voices than TMO does in RnF these days but this is a series of unintentional fuck ups by both guilds atm.

quit cheating and there would be less threads.

Stalahoy
04-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 09:21 AM

cs616
04-09-2013, 09:26 AM
I normally don't get involved in these RnFs, but this morning was some of the shadiest raiding I've ever seen. TMO engaged Trak before us so we camped to avoid training and gave them their shot. TMO wipes. Over the next 15-20 minutes I had to camp and logged back in 5 times due to TMO pulling Trak out of lair. You guys should seriously be embarrassed. That was some of the most pathetic and desperate "raiding" I've ever seen. I sincerely thought you guys were better than that. Guess not.

Servellious
04-09-2013, 09:27 AM

Nah it's a series of intentional sore loser bull shit moves pulled by trolls in your guild. You guys are the type who can't just lose a race but must drive the ambulance your in the finish line and take out all the other people racing.

radditsu
04-09-2013, 09:29 AM

kotton05
04-09-2013, 09:44 AM
TMO's Trak strat: Have someone shroomed so Trak warps through walls and walks back through FE's further-away-from-poop-mountain ledge....and then agro juggs and kill yourselves running into the lair.. Then wipe

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Vidya, por favor.

Autotune
04-09-2013, 10:00 AM
You all suck, just die.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 10:03 AM
You all suck, just die.

your former guild already died, probably rezzed by now in trak's lair though :(

Autotune
04-09-2013, 10:06 AM
your former guild already died, probably rezzed by now in trak's lair though :(

you suck too.

Ele
04-09-2013, 10:07 AM
I liked the part where FE trained juggs on themselves, twice.

kotton05
04-09-2013, 10:08 AM
you suck too.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eh7lp9umG2I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eh7lp9umG2I?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Autotune
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM
I liked the part where you idiots each take a side and post like complete idiots. No, wait... I don't think I do.

GMs just need to ban you all for a month.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 10:15 AM
http://imageshack.us/a/img259/1884/lolhappyfeetz.jpg

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
I liked the part where FE killed trak 5 times in a row several of which the mighty TMO wiped prior to their attempts.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 10:21 AM
Sericx and Tortue have been training the ledge with FEs on for hours, it was petitioned by no GMs have shown up.

If only those boys would dedicate themselves more to helping their guild rather than playing retarded :( jeez.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 10:22 AM
I liked the part where you idiots each take a side and post like complete idiots. No, wait... I don't think I do.

GMs just need to ban you all for a month.

i hope when i quit playing i still visit the forums as frequently as you....oh wait, nevermind!

Ele
04-09-2013, 10:32 AM
grats !

Autotune
04-09-2013, 10:32 AM
i hope when i quit playing i still visit the forums as frequently as you....oh wait, nevermind!

I do too. I hope you quit today and never come back. That way your little 3 month visit will be forgotten in an instant.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I do too. I hope you quit today and never come back. That way your little 3 month visit will be forgotten in an instant.

so mad for someone who quit, must suck bro :(

quido
04-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Tired of being helpless against blatant assholes? Come roll on red!

Take the "law" into your own hands and when someone fucks you, come back and fuck them even harder - it's perfectly legal! Aside from running many villains out of my camp throughout the course of the day, I went as far yesterday as to grief a low-level alt simply because I don't respect the character of his guild! Got beef? Make them and those that are close to them SUFFER... if you don't suck, it actually works.

Come settle your rage on red ..... pussies

Furthermore the top guild is full of bitch ass scrubs like Lamort (Lenfer), Gream (Holey), Supreme (Supreme), Tyrionn (Gyno - only played boardgames before r99), Twainz, and countless others. They think they're tough but it wouldn't take even that much cohesion, by blue standards, to subjugate these basement-dwelling virgins! And you can take a shot at me =)

Autotune
04-09-2013, 10:36 AM
so mad for someone who quit, must suck bro :(

Luckily my suck doesn't even register compared to the level of suck you've managed to obtain.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 10:38 AM
Luckily my suck doesn't even register compared to the level of suck you've managed to obtain.

suck of leaving your crappy guild makes you so mad :(

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Tired of being helpless against blatant assholes? Come roll on red!

Take the "law" into your own hands and when someone fucks you, come back and fuck them even harder - it's perfectly legal! Aside from running many villains out of my camp throughout the course of the day, I went as far yesterday as to grief a low-level alt simply because I don't respect the character of his guild! Got beef? Make them and those that are close to them SUFFER... if you don't suck, it actually works.

Furthermore the top guild is full of bitch ass scrubs like Lamort (Lenfer), Gream (Holey), Supreme (Supreme), Tyrionn (Gyno - only played boardgames before r99), Twainz, and countless others. They think they're tough but it wouldn't take even that much cohesion, by blue standards, to subjugate these basement-dwelling virgins! And you can take a shot at me =)

was Lenfer that terribad SK in Tmo? if it is and that is red's Ateam wow that server is filled with scrubs LOL

quido
04-09-2013, 10:44 AM
All the best threads get hijacked by the biggest noisiest twats =(

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 10:46 AM
like Lamort (Lenfer)

NO FUCKING WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is he ? AHAHAHAHAHAH jesus.

I think TMO will regret for ever for making him full member after he failed twice his app to TR lol

quido
I still haven't learned to accept the Quality-Twat Duality of RnF

Godefroi
U lfg HS ?

falkun
04-09-2013, 10:49 AM

Holy shit, I said this two months ago...
Then take your guild full of people who "want competition" and go compete. Nihi is waiting there for you, on a server DESIGNED FOR competition. You won't have to track, there was/is an EXP bonus so you'll get 60 faster, you can literally beat your competition, and you can "test your mettle" perfecting your tactics again as the underdogs. Its a win/win/win/win for everything TMO states they are about, yet TMO maintains the blue nametags and then whines for "more competition".

Stealin's (TMO) response:
I was on red and if I had stayed and leveled up, I'd have most likely ended up in the guild that is currently running that server.

Get real, the server has nothing to offer anyone seeking raiding competition.

quido
04-09-2013, 10:51 AM
all you dumb wiggers wanting rotations here on blue... getting over our differences and coming together in &lt;The Mystical Entry&gt; on red would be a great stepping stone towards working together with harmonious cooperation on blue!

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Nah it's a series of intentional sore loser bull shit moves pulled by trolls in your guild. You guys are the type who can't just lose a race but must drive the ambulance your in the finish line and take out all the other people racing.

Soo.... TMO members are training you under FE guild tags then?

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 10:54 AM
o god here we go with Jeremy and his red propaganda... you lost to FE, now you want people to join you to fail on red 2? no thx

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
o god here we go with Jeremy and his red propaganda... you lost to FE, now you want people to join you to fail on red 2? no thx

Propaganaist doesn't like opposing members propoganda. For shame.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 10:57 AM
< The Mystical Entry >

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkQYbIc6zUw?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AkQYbIc6zUw?hl=fr_FR&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Doors
04-09-2013, 11:01 AM
lol jeremy irons on the red band wagon now.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 11:02 AM
lol jeremy irons on the red band wagon now.

when all else fails this is the last straw you grasp at

quido
04-09-2013, 11:04 AM
lol I lost to FE? yeah just like I lost to IB - grats Relapsee on making $400 in 4000 hours

I still raid on blue as much as I can, I just think red is an interesting place to spend some time when there's not much else to do - it's a much more fun place to be a casual (what I am there) too

I can see why you'd hate though Relapsee, considering how ill-equipped you are to handle such an environment. I remember asking you about what you thought about being a 50 mage on a pvp server when your mage was level 15 and your response was something to the effect of "I'm just going to quit the mage when he stops owning people easily and roll another one so I can kill a bunch of sub-20 players, and again and again." Damn Relapsee - if only you'd known you could just choose to not level your mage past 20 or whatever... perhaps you'd still be here! Even after your dozens-of-deaths bind camp that so many people took so much joy in.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:06 AM
Kinsawt made about 13,000$ but yeah, Jeremy, we all agree, RMT is bad.

quido
04-09-2013, 11:06 AM
I've been playing and advocating red for a few months now. Forceful Entry would probably have an easier time getting a second kill in VP by starting fresh on a new server and leveling to 60 again ;-)

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:07 AM
He fucked RMT'd my CT robe I gave back to the GB after I got the VP robe :'(

Not too good to be honest around here :(

quido
04-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Godefroi that is retarded ignorance. You get that figure from those paypal logs, but you are too stupid to realize that that was his GROSS, not his NET. He had to pay that money out to the people who liquidated their accounts - it wasn't all his to keep, ya moran.

Godefroi
I've been playing and advocating red for a few months now. Forceful Entry would probably have an easier time getting a second kill in VP by starting fresh on a new server and leveling to 60 again ;-)

We have locked 5 trakanon in a row because we want to pull 60 people in VP too to catch up on TMO who pharmed this server unchallenged a whole year.

Suck it up bitch, we are locking trakanoms and it's a trakatooth bukkake :D

quido
Relapsee, who did you sell your shit through? Kinsawt, Supremacy, who?

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 11:09 AM
your story telling sucks least make it somewhat believable and yea bro you lost to FE sorry

quido
Visceral, you're just another creepy euro

Godefroi
:confused: Oh wow sorry bro, you seem to know way more about RMT than I do

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 11:10 AM
NO FUCKING WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is he ? AHAHAHAHAHAH jesus.

I think TMO will regret for ever for making him full member after he failed twice his app to TR lol

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJjFsZdLycE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJjFsZdLycE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:10 AM
Here we go, Jeremy is all mad again

Let's hash it out bro

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJjFsZdLycE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vJjFsZdLycE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

hahahahahahaha

Jeez Lenfer, TMO's pride for real.

quido
04-09-2013, 11:16 AM
That's exactly what happened!! That is almost exactly what you told me, Relapsee - I think you thought you were being clever... maybe. I've always been brutally honest on these forums. You expressed that exact idea to me and it was every bit as pathetic as it sounds here right now.

Relapsee you realize how fuckin retarded you sound saying that we lost lol? Is FE a solid guild doing a good job competing? Sure! They're on a hotstreak with Trak. They've also wasted like 500 man-hours trying to secure only their second kill in VP... I'm not quite sure how this constitutes "winning."

Relapsee, you're a fucking moron <3

quido
04-09-2013, 11:19 AM
I'm just not letting the retards go unchecked altogether. Who mad, Visceral? Your guild been getting smashed in VP for 3 weeks straight! I have to go here in a minute and Mavtank and Alarti can start talking about a green scale for 20 pages.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Fe beat you sorry bro only thing Tmo has left is saying "all we care about is PD" or "Lets play on red guyz"

Funkutron5000
04-09-2013, 11:21 AM
! I have to go here in a minute and Mavtank and Alarti can start talking about a green scale for 20 pages.

Please don't leave us with this. AGAIN.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Fe beat you sorry bro only thing Tmo has left is saying "all we care about is PD" or "Lets play on red guyz"

This moment was predicted to occur some months ago. It has been foretold.

quido
04-09-2013, 11:23 AM
lol this shit isn't even close to over by any means, and if you weren't a dumb fucking redneck who can only speak in absolutes, you wouldn't make such a ridiculous claim!

better start giving your trainers mad dkps, FE, so they can outbid all the non-trainers on items forever =)

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:26 AM

Jere says lets play on red... cause he has a thing for killin Nhillum sp? and their rmting guild force.

Not TMO just Jeremy. I know this might be hard to separate in your drug addled state.

We care about a couple dragons in VP... but ya most PD. Hosh does drop some sick boots some mains still need I think. The only loot any main needs off Trak is Donals... and I think it might only be one. So ya... our level of care is low.

Your level of care is very high however for someone who doesn't play and has had 9? maybe 10 forum accounts banned.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:28 AM
lol I lost to FE? yeah just like I lost to IB - grats Relapsee on making $400 in 4000 hours

I still raid on blue as much as I can, I just think red is an interesting place to spend some time when there's not much else to do - it's a much more fun place to be a casual (what I am there) too

I can see why you'd hate though Relapsee, considering how ill-equipped you are to handle such an environment. I remember asking you about what you thought about being a 50 mage on a pvp server when your mage was level 15 and your response was something to the effect of "I'm just going to quit the mage when he stops owning people easily and roll another one so I can kill a bunch of sub-20 players, and again and again." Damn Relapsee - if only you'd known you could just choose to not level your mage past 20 or whatever... perhaps you'd still be here! Even after your dozens-of-deaths bind camp that so many people took so much joy in.

Can you stop playing on red long enough to put your server up so I can do some .path files in velious! THX

maverixdamighty
Jere says lets play on red... cause he has a thing for killin Nhillum sp? and their rmting guild force.

Not TMO just Jeremy. I know this might be hard to separate in your drug addled state.

We care about a couple dragons in VP... but ya most PD. Hosh does drop some sick boots some mains still need I think. The only loot any main needs off Trak is Donals... and I think it might only be one. So ya... our level of care is low.

Your level of care is very high however for someone who doesn't play and has had 9? maybe 10 forum accounts banned.

level of care is so low you resort to that BS today? HAH.

Rellapse10
inb4 Fe kills PD and Tmo is just waiting for velious

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Vp windows open soon. wooooot

my body is ready

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:31 AM
level of care is so low you resort to that BS today? HAH.

Prove it.... =) You claim to have a fraps... yet you don't post it. A wise person would wait to make audacious claims.

Basically, to summarize, your claims have 0 merit until you provide evidence.

Also prove it.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 11:34 AM
Prove it.... =) You claim to have a fraps... yet you don't post it. A wise person would wait to make audacious claims.

Basically, to summarize, your claims have 0 merit until you provide evidence.

Also prove it.

pretty sure it will go to gms first before it comes out here. get your popcorn ready.

you talking about merit is like a blind person talking about a beautiful sunset.

quido
04-09-2013, 11:35 AM
I like how Relapsee is living vicariously through FE ... getem Relapsee! They can half-do what you and yours never could! You're definitely a top3 cheerleader for FE haha... and it's funny that they would probably never take you because you are guild poison.

I gotta goto work and probably won't be able to forumquest all day today =( Alarti, hit me up later to talk about getting on my box, baby.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 11:36 AM
They can half-do what you and yours never could!

don't see many Tmo in that server first thread

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:39 AM
Vp windows open soon. wooooot

my body is ready

I've heard Sloan and Fistn are ready to summon naked aalpha corpse all around VP Again :p

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:40 AM

Werent you in a different guild at that time.... lol

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:40 AM
pretty sure it will go to gms first before it comes out here. get your popcorn ready.

you talking about merit is like a blind person talking about a beautiful sunset.

please try to discredit logical statements with hyperbole... its cute.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 11:41 AM
But if there are two blokes that deserve credit, they are Necrious and Aalpha.

Dudes just Kill/get Killed, barely care, do it repeatedly until exhaustion

That's a patience I don't have, I like to sleep lol.

I wonder if necrious falling asleep at his keyboard during that 15 hours hoshkar raid is true or false though.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 11:46 AM

And it's looking more and more like they're not going to have many(any?) by the time Velious is out too.

5 years from now people will look at the Server firsts list and see it covered in IB/TR/FE names. TMO will be a tiny blip in the server history that the old timers snarl at when the name is mentioned.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 11:46 AM
please try to discredit logical statements with hyperbole... its cute.

you trying to post anything is laughable and cute. whole server knows you are a POS troll. even your guild.

feanan
04-09-2013, 11:57 AM
I love it that alarti is back to his "we don't really care about anything but PD" crap.

My tinfoil hat says that when TMO finally loses in VP, which at the rate FE is keying, shouldn't be too much longer...that is when velious comes out :)

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 11:57 AM
you trying to post anything is laughable and cute. whole server knows you are a POS troll. even your guild.

Hide from logic mav. It does you wonders.... maybe you will even believe yourself one day.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Hide from logic mav. It does you wonders.... maybe you will even believe yourself one day.

It's not logic, it's unwarranted skepticism given your presence at said trakanon. You saw it happen with your own eyes, but you won't believe it until you see it from someone else's.

Seems legit.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 12:05 PM

you posting logic.... oh my lord! dying over here laughing.

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Posting in this thread.

TotallyLegit
04-09-2013, 12:10 PM
I like how Relapsee is living vicariously through FE ... getem Relapsee! They can half-do what you and yours never could! You're definitely a top3 cheerleader for FE haha... and it's funny that they would probably never take you because you are guild poison.

His life is so empty that he trolls three different guilds on two servers. He spends hours and hours making idiotic sigs for several different accounts on two seperate forums, but really he's just after some acceptance. He'll join a guild for a while, then get his panties in a twist over something trivial and go on a drunken rage, calling out his guildmates and airing all their dirty laundry.

Nobody wants him anywhere, but he keeps coming back time and time again, hoping someone will tell him that he's needed, that he's done something good.

You should look for something more fulfulling in your RL Rellapse, because it's not going to happen here. Not here; not there; not ever.

Ele
04-09-2013, 12:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/naOq4na.gif

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
It's not logic, it's unwarranted skepticism given your presence at said trakanon. You saw it happen with your own eyes, but you won't believe it until you see it from someone else's.

Seems legit.

How is it unwarranted anonFEtroll120014

why would I believe something absence proof. Especially from known biased sources. Seems like reasoned thought to me. You should try it out sometime.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 12:23 PM
How is it unwarranted anonFEtroll120014

why would I believe something absence proof. Especially from known biased sources. Seems like reasoned thought to me. You should try it out sometime.

Were you not there this morning?

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Were you not there this morning?

Running from relevance?

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Running from relevance?

Answer the question.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 12:36 PM
he was there. he is probably the one who gave the order for his cum guzzlers to engage and fail hardcore. While dead.... members of his guild took it upon themselves to grief the rival guild after failing so terribly on a encounter they have done 200 times.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Answer the question.

Answer mine and i'll answer yours. You are trying to provide anecdotal evidence or something?

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 12:42 PM
Answer mine and i'll answer yours. You are trying to provide anecdotal evidence or something?

You can't cite logic as the source of your demands for fraps, as logically you were there and have a full understanding of what was going on.

If you want to just put your fingers in your ears and pretend you're right, that's fine, but call it what it is.

OMGWTF420
04-09-2013, 12:42 PM
who let alarti out of his cage???

makin tmo look like idiots as per usual

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 12:46 PM
who let alarti out of his cage???

makin tmo look like idiots as per usual

he is only sticking around cuz he made his guild look terrible with trak this morning so he is doing his normal deflect til a new dragon spawns and he can pass the fail torch to the next raid leader who fails against FE

Nirgon
http://www.sciencekids.co.nz/images/pictures/math/tallymarks.jpg
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/97659i76ED3B0E8731DECC/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Alarti0001
You can't cite logic as the source of your demands for fraps, as logically you were there and have a full understanding of what was going on.

If you want to just put your fingers in your ears and pretend you're right, that's fine, but call it what it is.

You claim to have a full understanding of what was going on?

I don't, which is why I demand evidence to believe claims.

Thanks for playing.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Since we're on the topic of logic, Trakanon shrooms the first to engage and he trained over the hill prior to FE's attempt. We were unable to engage on him for the next 15-20 minutes I was present for because your monks/SK's were all FD'd under him.

If TMO was the first guild to engage, and trak shrooms the first engager, then the only way he trained back and forth through the wall, logically, would be if a TMO member was pinging him.

Right?

That's how logic works alarti. You take the FACTS and then you use that to form a posit an explanation. You don't deny everything until you see someone else's first-hand account on video, you fucking luddite.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Alarti shows up to raids not fully understanding whats even going on.

Confirmed.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Young earth creationist in the house.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Since we're on the topic of logic, Trakanon shrooms the first to engage and he trained over the hill prior to FE's attempt. We were unable to engage on him for the next 15-20 minutes I was present for because your monks/SK's were all FD'd under him.

If TMO was the first guild to engage, and trak shrooms the first engager, then the only way he trained back and forth through the wall, logically, would be if a TMO member was pinging him.

Right?

That's how logic works alarti. You take the FACTS and then you use that to form a posit an explanation. You don't deny everything until you see someone else's first-hand account on video, you fucking luddite.

See you claim facts.... but really all you offer are assumptions. Assumptions are not facts.

Here is the major flaw.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Nope.

Fact - Trakanon shrooms the first engager.
Fact - TMO engaged first.

I don't need fraps to tell me either of those things and neither do you. You're trying to claim that we got shroomed and trained ourselves.

Earth is 6000 years old. There's no fraps to prove otherwise. This is a logical stand-point, right?

OforOppression
04-09-2013, 01:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/r8iDMnP.jpg

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Young earth creationist in the house.

Maybe he just took an Introduction to Philosophy 101 class at community college (paid for by the Navy), learned about Descarte, and thinks anything beyond "I think, therefore I am" is unprovable.

He then posts on internet forums asking for proof thinking full well that proving anything other than an individuals own cognitive existence is technically impossible.

Maybe he's just a dumbass.

47shadesofgay
04-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Young Earth Creationist Philosopher is perhaps more appropriate.

Or we can just go with dumbass. Ya let's go with that. :)

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 01:05 PM
Nope.

Fact - Trakanon shrooms the first engager.
Fact - TMO engaged first.

I don't need fraps to tell me either of those things and neither do you. You're trying to claim that we got shroomed and trained ourselves.

Earth is 6000 years old. There's no fraps to prove otherwise. This is a logical stand-point, right?

There is carbon dating that says other wise.

Your first 2 facts are facts. The rest of your "facts" are assumptions. You assume someone was pingponging. The funny part is FE had a similar situation happen to them when they engaged a month or 2 ago, and they were talking about broken pathing being the cause.

Its funny how that is no longer in the realm of possibility now.

Your facts demonstrate no other facts.

You tried though. Fix your thinking!

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Young Earth Creationist Philosopher is perhaps more appropriate.

Or we can just go with dumbass. Ya let's go with that. :)

Agreed.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Maybe he just took an Introduction to Philosophy 101 class at community college (paid for by the Navy), learned about Descarte, and thinks anything beyond "I think, therefore I am" is unprovable.

He then posts on internet forums asking for proof thinking full well that proving anything other than an individuals own cognitive existence is technically impossible.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 01:17 PM
Agreed.

Random attack here

When you can no longer argue a point logically, resort to ad hominem fallacies. Good Job!

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 01:17 PM
There is carbon dating that says other wise.

Your first 2 facts are facts. The rest of your "facts" are assumptions. You assume someone was pingponging. The funny part is FE had a similar situation happen to them when they engaged a month or 2 ago, and they were talking about broken pathing being the cause.

Its funny how that is no longer in the realm of possibility now.

Your facts demonstrate no other facts.

You tried though. Fix your thinking!

Young Young Earth Creationist Philosopher.

Keep trying, man.

The arguement from logic is a common one that people have trouble with.

Based on my first two facts (Which you agree with) the most logical explanation for Trakanon moving back and forth between the shrooms and his lair would be that a TMO FD'er was back there doing his thang.

The claim that you make is that FE is resposible for doing this themselves. For that to be true we would have to have sent in an FD class after trak reset (which was already a good 3-4 minutes after trak had been pinging) and chose to train ourselves out of an engage after about 2-3 calls by sloan in /gu to camp or quit.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Logic is about using the FACTS (WHICH YOU AGREE WITH) to explain a reasonable causation. As you can see, from the above, LOGIC would dictate that TMO was responsible.

Carbon dating = Trak Shrooms the first engager
Carbon dating shows 11 billion years = TMO Engaged trakanon first

From there it's your choice where to go, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring logic into the arguement until you fully understand the principle.

I have to go take a shower because I'm starting to feel as grimy as Xasten...

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 01:18 PM
Fact: i called the early engage.
Fact: i did not stop my guild members from engaging in griefing tactics.

Stinkum
04-09-2013, 01:19 PM
"You guys are all huge losers."
-- Said every mentally stable person that skims these stupid threads.

Your immersion levels are terrifying. Every single one need to step away from the computer.

Ele
04-09-2013, 01:20 PM
"You guys are all huge losers."
-- Said every mentally stable person that skims these stupid threads.

Your immersion levels are terrifying. Every single one need to step away from the computer.

Some people need this to avoid relapsing to drugs or alcohol. :(

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Some people need this to avoid relapsing to drugs or alcohol. :(

or food in elethia's case

Ele
04-09-2013, 01:22 PM
or food in elethia's case

Hungry hungry hobbits :D

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Me and Alarti are at work getting paid to forum warrior atm. If there's a better way to spend the time between emails/meetings I'd like to hear it.

For now, I'll add that Logic does not posit that an absolute truth does or ever will exist, it's merely the path to the most reasonable explanation based on what can be ascertained beyond a reasonable doubt.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Young Young Earth Creationist Philosopher.

Keep trying, man.

The arguement from logic is a common one that people have trouble with.

Based on my first two facts (Which you agree with) the most logical explanation for Trakanon moving back and forth between the shrooms and his lair would be that a TMO FD'er was back there doing his thang.

Demonstrate how this is the most logical explanation. I disagree if what you claim is true. You claim he was going back and forth between shrooms and his lair? How many times? Once? 10 times? I seem to remember him heading to ledge multiple times.

Logic is about using the FACTS (WHICH YOU AGREE WITH) to explain a reasonable causation. As you can see, from the above, LOGIC would dictate that TMO was responsible.

No it wouldn't. Bias would dictate that, not Logic. Your facts demonstrate nothing other than a possible initial trak to shroom train. Your claim was that a TMO member was ping-ponging trak. Your "Facts" in no way support this claim, no matter how much you want to "believe" they do or how much you demonstrate argumentum ad nauseum

From there it's your choice where to go, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't bring logic into the arguement until you fully understand the principle.
Vice Versa. You need to inform yourself, because you are way out of your depth when it comes to rational thought.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 01:27 PM
Me and Alarti are at work getting paid to forum warrior atm. If there's a better way to spend the time between emails/meetings I'd like to hear it.

For now, I'll add that Logic does not posit that an absolute truth does or ever will exist, it's merely the path to the most reasonable explanation based on what can be ascertained beyond a reasonable doubt.

Logic has you analyze and compare facts for a most appropriate hypothesis, you did not do this. You took 2 very basic facts and tried to explain a situation that those facts could in no way explain.

Servellious
04-09-2013, 01:36 PM
I remember last year BDA and vd merged and Tmo started losing trak and they started doing desperate moves like this and then finally got themselves raid suspended looks like the desperation has set it again and that fuck over anyone or any guild to get my pixels mentality is back in full effect.

Aviann
04-09-2013, 01:36 PM
You took 2 very basic facts and tried to explain a situation that those facts could in no way explain.

This is funny.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 01:40 PM
I remember last year BDA and vd merged and Tmo started losing trak and they started doing desperate moves like this and then finally got themselves raid suspended looks like the desperation has set it again and that fuck over anyone or any guild to get my pixels mentality is back in full effect.

I remember that Amelinda hated TMO and Bisch was a GM who hate TMO also, he also constantly pushed for TMO's suspension.

Oh memories.

Autotune
04-09-2013, 01:40 PM
suck of leaving your crappy guild makes you so mad :(

Suck in-game and on RnF.

cs616
04-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Guys, it really isn't worth arguing with Alarti, unless you get some sort of enjoyment out of it. I think that he knows exactly what happened today but gets some odd joy out of coming here and feigning ignorance. It would seriously be impossible for anyone who has raided here for more than a couple months not to realize what was going on this morning. This is just another instance of TMO forum warriors throwing out as many hypothetical scenarios as they can to explain what was clearly training and raid stalling. They wiped on Trak, saw we had ~50 people and would easily kill it, so they trained and stalled us hoping to buy some time to recover; we know it, they know it, everyone knows it. Now they're just trying to get a rise out of you by denying it.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Logic has you analyze and compare facts for a most appropriate hypothesis, you did not do this. You took 2 very basic facts and tried to explain a situation that those facts could in no way explain.

I have no facts based on server logs, so the only ones I'm able to work from are as follows:

TMO engaged trak first
Trak Shrooms the first to engage

Your claim was that FE trained themselves covertly with an FD class in the shroom lair. I discarded that explanation given the numbers we had ready to engage and the FACTS that you engaged first so you had someone in the shroom lair at the time. It would require surmountable evidence to prove a claim like that.

You don't usually require many facts to explain a rather reasonable causation. Asking us for fraps to prove your fail engage lasted 20 minutes is unreasonable when the only other explanation would be that we chose to train ourselves despite sufficient numbers and no wipe. We should be asking you for fraps to prove that you didn't.

Either way, you talk a big talk, but what you're describing is not logical, reasonable thought. It's a crackpot tin-foil hat theory at best, ignorance of your own personal experience at worst.

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 01:53 PM
I've heard Sloan and Fistn are ready to summon naked aalpha corpse all around VP Again :p

Hehe u guys so horribad i cr myself naked 95% of the time. and kill helpless fools along the way. (i love u hoshkar, your so bad ass and ur boots treat me well i love u hoshkar) ;)

ps. i love u hoshy boi.

getsome
04-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I answered the call to arms today for my tmo brethren, my first trak in a while. Our early engage would have been ok if the clerics did not fuck up heals. After we completely newbed it up and wiped we were told to make sure trak did not completely reset to allow us time to recover while attempting to wipe fe in the process. Our fd'rs bounced trak around a few times at the behest of alarti. The folks in vent were laughing their asses off watching fe continually camp out.

maverixdamighty
04-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I suck irl so i come to the forums all day even though I don't play anymore.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 02:08 PM
I answered the call to arms today for my tmo brethren, my first trak in a while. Our early engage would have been ok if the clerics did not fuck up heals. After we completely newbed it up and wiped we were told to make sure trak did not completely reset to allow us time to recover while attempting to wipe fe in the process. Our fd'rs bounced trak around a few times at the behest of alarti. The folks in vent were laughing their asses off watching fe continually camp out.

FE gets FTE and Kill shot on trakanon thread.

/q

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 02:09 PM
So did everyone in fe "forget" to run fraps again or what?

My body is ready ... for popcorn.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 02:09 PM

Lol

Ele
04-09-2013, 02:11 PM

Which trak were you at?

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
I have no facts based on server logs, so the only ones I'm able to work from are as follows:

TMO engaged trak first
Trak Shrooms the first to engage

Your claim was that FE trained themselves covertly with an FD class in the shroom lair. I discarded that explanation given the numbers we had ready to engage and the FACTS that you engaged first so you had someone in the shroom lair at the time. It would require surmountable evidence to prove a claim like that.

You don't usually require many facts to explain a rather reasonable causation. Asking us for fraps to prove your fail engage lasted 20 minutes is unreasonable when the only other explanation would be that we chose to train ourselves despite sufficient numbers and no wipe. We should be asking you for fraps to prove that you didn't.

Either way, you talk a big talk, but what you're describing is not logical, reasonable thought. It's a crackpot tin-foil hat theory at best, ignorance of your own personal experience at worst.

My claim was only made to demonstrate the shakyness of your claim. The shroom room is non-applicable, considering that Trak ran to ledge multiple times and not the shroom room. Unless you are stepping back from the claim that we have an FD class in shroom room ping-ponging.

You also claim that training yourself is a choice. Its not when it isnt intentional by terrible players.
You want to slip your assumptions by without evidence unless you consider your vitriol and name-calling proof in some way.

You have little evidence and 0 evidence that supports your claim above any other possibility.

Again you are far out of your depth here.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 02:16 PM

FE gets FTE and Kill shot on trakanon thread.

/q

More evidence that your logic is compromised by bias hackscendence, you take a post by getsome as fact and claim victory. You have a very hard time finding facts it seems.

Anecdotes are not facts.

Servellious
04-09-2013, 02:19 PM
Anyone thinking Alarti is believing his own bullshit.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 02:20 PM
That was a troll. My previous statements stand.

If trak was over by the ledge because he had aggro on the ledge he would be moving to the ledge. He was beside it for the entire time save for coming up to gank unbrella once.

Your conjecture of us being bad players and training ourselves would make sense if we were the first to engage, but we were sitting on the ledge waiting for trak to reset. You require proof to say anything otherwise since you had the engage and, therefore, the player in the shroom room.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 02:22 PM
That was a troll. My previous statements stand.

If trak was over by the ledge because he had aggro on the ledge he would be moving to the ledge. He was beside it for the entire time save for coming up to gank unbrella once.

This statement needs proof. Its a story(anecdote). I could respond with Trak was moving to the ledge and often.

Your conjecture of us being bad players and training ourselves would make sense if we were the first to engage, but we were sitting on the ledge waiting for trak to reset. You require proof to say anything otherwise since you had the engage and, therefore, the player in the shroom room.

Your entire statement depends on me taking every story you tell as facts. This is why you need fraps.

JonathanHancock
04-09-2013, 02:27 PM
It's like 9am EST.

GM's are sleeping or just waking up. Like normal people, they don't give a shit about dragons at this hour.

Actually most normal people don't care about dragons at 9am due to EMPLOYMENT RELATED REASONS

Something I'm sure most on this server cannot relate to!

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 02:37 PM
But then your stand-point would be completely illogical.

I agree, that this part of the arguement is your story versus my story, but that doesn't mean that your stand-point is any more logical.

In fact, it means that you're ignoring all of the facts that we have available to us and replacing them with a story. At least I've offered something of substance, your "Logic" is nothing more than misguided, UNWARRANTED skepticism, as I had previously stated.

All you have is a story. All I have is a story and 2 supporting facts. Therefore, LOGIC indicates that mine is the stronger case.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
But then your stand-point would be completely illogical.

I agree, that this part of the arguement is your story versus my story, but that doesn't mean that your stand-point is any more logical.

In fact, it means that you're ignoring all of the facts that we have available to us and replacing them with a story. At least I've offered something of substance, your "Logic" is nothing more than misguided, UNWARRANTED skepticism, as I had previously stated.

All you have is a story. All I have is a story and 2 supporting facts. Therefore, LOGIC indicates that mine is the stronger case.

My standpoint is more logical because I can recognize that of all the stories being told none of them are supported by substantiating evidence. Your story does not have substance as you claim. Your facts in no way support your statement.

Although, I am glad you have conceded the fact that your claim is just a story. Skepticism wins again.

If you want to "guide" me provide evidence to support your claims. TMO engages first therefore they pingponged trakanon at shrooms? That is alot of leaps of faith to get to that conclusion.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 02:52 PM
are you 2 srsly still arguing about logic....

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Alarti had a meetic account, seems logic to me.

qft

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Logic is the opposite of empiricism.

Just saying.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 03:07 PM
TMO Engages a dragon, then it trains around for 20 minutes, resetting multiple times.

My arguement: TMO is at fault as they engaged first and had someone shroomed.
Supporting evidence: TMO Engaged First, Trak Banishes first to engage.

Your arguement: FE trained themselves because bad.
Supporting evidence: A story of inferred ineptitude.

Like I said, take LOGIC out of your arguement and we can agree to disagree. Keep logic in and I will continue to point out the facts that support my arguement LOGICALLY.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 03:31 PM
TMO Engages a dragon, then it trains around for 20 minutes, resetting multiple times.

My arguement: TMO is at fault as they engaged first and had someone shroomed.
Supporting evidence: TMO Engaged First, Trak Banishes first to engage.

Your arguement: FE trained themselves because bad.
Supporting evidence: A story of inferred ineptitude.

Like I said, take LOGIC out of your arguement and we can agree to disagree. Keep logic in and I will continue to point out the facts that support my arguement LOGICALLY.

nah my claim is that their is vastly insufficient evidence to support your claim.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
But there's still some, right?

And some is better than none?

And that's how logic works?

I hope your shitty philosophy prof withheld your credit.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
nah my claim is that their is vastly insufficient evidence to support your claim.

We have a solid ass fraps of it all, I believe it has to be watched to see what can be used to show your actions on today's trak.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 03:39 PM
But there's still some, right?

And some is better than none?

And that's how logic works?

I hope your shitty philosophy prof withheld your credit.

lol that is about the worst logic ive ever seen. provided with insufficient evidence a logical being would refrain from making a claim. instead they would state something to the effect of " there is insufficient evidence to support this/either/any claim(s)

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 03:41 PM
Alarti has said Logic 207 times in this thread

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 03:58 PM
My arguement is mostly against the way you TMO freaks come out of the woodwork trying to doctor merriam-webster's like you doctor logs whenever someone says something you don't like.

You can't say that you argue from a standpoint of logical superiority, when logic - however slim or shaky you claim it to be - indicates the exact opposite.

The facts remain and they support my story more than they support your story, regardless of the degree.

You have approximately one hour before I leave the office and stop caring.

Convince me, socrates. Or as you'd say, PROVE IT.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 04:00 PM
My arguement is mostly against the way you TMO freaks come out of the woodwork trying to doctor merriam-webster's like you doctor logs whenever someone says something you don't like.

You can't say that you argue from a standpoint of logical superiority, when logic - however slim or shaky you claim it to be - indicates the exact opposite.

The facts remain and they support my story more than they support your story, regardless of the degree.

You have approximately one hour before I leave the office and stop caring.

Convince me, socrates. Or as you'd say, PROVE IT.

I have no need to convince you. Logic speaks for itself to those who understand it.

I do enjoy your backpedaling however.

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 04:01 PM
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/baja65/LOL_zps314d141e.jpg

I LOVE U HOSHKAR

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 04:13 PM
Empty uninformed mis-direction post #101082547203897.

I haven't backpedalled once. You argue that your standpoint is more logical and it isn't.

Someone was at fault for training trak this morning and, logically, it was one of your subordinates. It required a concious effort as it reset to the lair more than once. That part I cannot prove, but I can posit an explanation based on facts and infer it logically.

I understand your confusion alarti, software logic and real-world logic are two very different schools of thought. It seems like you do very well in one of them. Try to stop strong-arming my guild-mates with your lack of understanding of the other. It irks me.

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 04:15 PM
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/baja65/LOL_zps314d141e.jpg

I LOVE U HOSHKAR

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3630/eq000365.jpg

Kill monks once, then kill them again, take screenshot of their naked dead bodies ;)

/nod

Cars
04-09-2013, 04:16 PM
software logic might apply bestas you're playing a game, not real life. Something that get's confused far too often around here.

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Another misuse.

Software logic has absolutes. Real world logic is hazy.

Get out of here you meat-head. This conversation is WAY out of your league.

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 04:31 PM
http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz274/baja65/ownage_zpsb301a396.png

In America we call this F.u.b.a.r. And Majority of this Screenshot are fully clothed corpses. and most have doubles cuz u guys had no clue what the fuck was happening. lol

Aalpha had u pinned down, Patch day February 17th, 2013.

i have more screenshots if u wanna see. my human eyes are horrible hence the darkness. but nonetheless it never slows me down. get classic drop ur gamma below 45.

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
grats you can kill a bunch of classes that does not have the ability to FD

nuglord
04-09-2013, 04:33 PM
http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a598/Ron_Tisalan/EQ000017_zps082008d2.png

this is tmo's first engage, before they started training trak to ledge. enjoy!

Tiggles
04-09-2013, 04:34 PM
Hey Visc what did hosh drop when you guys killed it?

Oh wait you just talk shit and try and train

You have over SEVENTY keyed members by your own forums admission.

Why have you not attempted anything yet except a 96% wipe on nex

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 04:34 PM

Grats on being a retard. there are 5 ppl in that picture that can FD

Option, Giganto, Brutilus, Venader, Xerxes.

Also Hiders, Heallun, Sunra, Cecily

and a bard with insane run speed. Fischsemmel

getsome
04-09-2013, 04:37 PM

Hey Retard I count 6 who can FD. Missing the obvious!

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM
but im not dead

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 04:38 PM

grats on sucking at everquest, i guess if you cant kill mobs you resort to training.

Chloroform
04-09-2013, 04:43 PM
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h196/lqdgrphcs/alice_he_mad.jpg

Godefroi
04-09-2013, 05:11 PM
I gotta love TMO bragging about VP when FE doesn't have their keyed roster.

We see what happens when we have the same chances and it aint an up hill battle, see track today :D

jpeute
04-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Sericx and Tortue have been training the ledge with FEs on for hours, it was petitioned by no GMs have shown up.

If only those boys would dedicate themselves more to helping their guild rather than playing retarded :( jeez.

BLA BLA BLA

kotton05
04-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Aalpha you suck. Days are numbered. You're only losing ground. Gj

kotton05
04-09-2013, 05:18 PM
BLA BLA BLA

Lol the video of you is so priceless

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 05:23 PM
Empty uninformed mis-direction post #101082547203897.

I haven't backpedalled once. You argue that your standpoint is more logical and it isn't.

Someone was at fault for training trak this morning and, logically, it was one of your subordinates. It required a concious effort as it reset to the lair more than once. That part I cannot prove, but I can posit an explanation based on facts and infer it logically.

I understand your confusion alarti, software logic and real-world logic are two very different schools of thought. It seems like you do very well in one of them. Try to stop strong-arming my guild-mates with your lack of understanding of the other. It irks me.

LOL.... my standpoint is that you do not have enough evidence to support your claim.

Please refute that. I dare ya~

Woahnelly
04-09-2013, 05:33 PM
Think about how great any rnf thread would be without Alarti constantly saying "prove it, prove me wrong, refute it." I imagine the guild chat between him and xasten would be enough to make one's ears bleed.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 05:40 PM
Think about how great any rnf thread would be without Alarti constantly saying "prove it, prove me wrong, refute it." I imagine the guild chat between him and xasten would be enough to make one's ears bleed.

guild chat is written.... it might make your eyes bleed.

Nirgon
04-09-2013, 05:42 PM

But all classes have the ability to camp out, or just not be in the zone

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
But all classes have the ability to camp out, or just not be in the zone

or in tmo's case instant poof via ip exemption exploit amirite

Woahnelly
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
guild chat is written.... it might make your eyes bleed.

Don't be so literal, nard

Hackscendence
04-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Then you've backpedaled, and I disagree.

I'm off the clock though. Have a great night, Alarti. Hit me up at 9am EST tomorrow and we can continue!

Nirgon
04-09-2013, 05:51 PM
or in tmo's case instant poof via ip exemption exploit amirite

That bug defs exists to this day.

But I wasn't there so I can neither confirm nor deny.

Or as Alarti says, prove it.

Alarti0001
04-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Then you've backpedaled, and I disagree.

I'm off the clock though. Have a great night, Alarti. Hit me up at 9am EST tomorrow and we can continue!

How did I backpedal lol. This is a trap btw.

Ele
04-09-2013, 05:54 PM

this is tmo's first engage, before they started training trak to ledge. enjoy!

Thanks Ron for the awesome photo of me. I will cherish this.

Nirgon
04-09-2013, 05:56 PM
Well look at Kingore in his PD robe.

I remember when he was just 57 pulling Chardok AoE's.

nuglord
04-09-2013, 06:10 PM

no prob!

kotton05
04-09-2013, 06:43 PM

that jugg is trying to steal your thunder

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/creepy-cricket-fan-o.gif