PDA

View Full Version : THATCHER IS DEAD

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 08:06 AM
FUCKIN PARTY

radditsu
04-08-2013, 08:41 AM
I for one fully agree with you sir. Although she did pretty much cause V for Vendetta to exist. That comic is great. I bet Alan Moore is having a great day.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TIImrcAaJI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TIImrcAaJI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Jo soap
04-08-2013, 01:03 PM
US President Barack Obama said the world had "lost one of the great champions of freedom and liberty" and that "America has lost a true friend".

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would "never forget her part in surmounting the division of Europe and at the end of the Cold War".

"I believe she will go down as the greatest British peacetime prime minister." [D Cameron]

Former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair called her a "towering figure", while his successor Gordon Brown praised her "determination and resilience".

Labour leader Ed Miliband said Lady Thatcher had been a "unique figure" who "reshaped the politics of a whole generation".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155

I wonder how your eulogy will read.

OforOppression
04-08-2013, 01:05 PM
ripip

radditsu
04-08-2013, 01:31 PM
She was about 6 inches from being a complete and utter facist. Make a movie about her and it all gets white washed away. A great deal of free thinking "liberals" were shaking in their boots for an entire decade. Section 28 saw the rights of homosexuals set back for decades. Breaking up labor unions for the simple act of collectively bargaining (Wisconsin is using the tactics now). Shooting to Kill members of the "United Kingdom" in a war with the IRA. People who actually fought against their country for independence. The same reason most people don't want their assault rifle with 300 rounds of ammo to be restricted by the government in the USA. Then restricting television reporting about the issue. Sad thing is if anybody else was running the party during that time things would have been a great deal worse for left leaning people.

Bully for her on her Foreign work however. Worked well with the US and Saved the Faulkland's from Argentinian Invasion. Also worked with Gorbachev when Russia started to crumble under communism.

Overall i call it a negative, but I'm neither rich nor british in the 80s.

Swish
04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
She's not dead, she was banned for RMT.

Swish
04-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Yeah mixed feelings here though, she made the rich a lot richer...and the poor/working-class folks had their communities destroyed.

She was like marmite...people either loved her or hated her. Either way, everyone agrees that she's dead.

Stinkum
04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
ding dong the witch is dead

Ephirith
04-08-2013, 02:20 PM
Yeah mixed feelings here though, she made the rich a lot richer...and the poor/working-class folks had their communities destroyed.

The way I feel about her is a bit like the way I feel about Reagan... nauseous and angry.

Oddly enough my old man is a Reagan-loving fiscal conservative who also happens to be a banking executive.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Saved the Faulkland's from Argentinian Invasion.
LOL WAT?!?

http://i.imgur.com/ug6q7O3.jpg

Who invaded who?

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:18 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21750909

Turned out ok.

Both sides are assholes.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:21 PM
That shit today would be like North Korea trying to take Guam.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Yeah they did the same thing in northern ireland. It's a bullshit farce.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:22 PM
That shit today would be like North Korea trying to take Guam.
No, that's actually an extremely bad analogy.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:33 PM
No, that's actually an extremely bad analogy.

A country wanting to annex/attack another country due to geographic location after years of peaceful co-existance with the populace? Argentina ain't bad now but they tried to be just as imperialist and land hungry as Britian did in their empire days.

Taiwan? Hong Kong? Kuwait? Tibet? Fishing and mineral exploitation off the coast of the Phillipines? Granted most of those are chinese bullshittery, but take any one you want. People have claims to land, other people either culturally influence or militarily invade over it. One of those was a "peaceful" transfer of power, and Taiwan hasn't been officially targeted yet, but its due.

Granted there was undoubtedly some stupid ulterior motive behind it, but protecting your citizens from attack is one of those things government needs to do.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:36 PM
I think we will never come to agreement on this. You probably think european whites have a legitimate claim to the US too.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Not my fault indian's got america stole from them for some beads and some syphilis filled blankets! ....and all the murdering.

I just want to point out that i am NOT in favor of her, she was pretty dreadful. I was praising a polished turd for the work put into it.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:40 PM
No matter how much you polish it, it's still a turd.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:41 PM
No matter how much you polish it, it's still a turd.

But it looks fantastic!

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 04:41 PM
...for a turd.

Hailto
04-08-2013, 04:46 PM
ITT a collection of neckbeards criticizing the legacy of a woman who achieved 10x more than you will inside or outside of elf emulator fantasy land.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:49 PM
You don't know, i may be Desmond Tutu chillaxing after a long day of fighting for the oppressed.

Know your targets.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Also I'm within my un-alienable right to bitch and piss and moan about people I find ideologically objectionable.

I'll be discussing my view's on someones sketchy legacy and you can keep your guns and your church close, and vote Jeb Bush 2016! Gotta keep those crazy women from abortin amirite?

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Augusto, Margaret, Saddam, Adolph, Barack.

ACCOMPLISHING SHIT OUTSIDE OF AN ELF SIMULATOR

Autotune
04-08-2013, 05:05 PM
US President Barack Obama said the world had "lost one of the great champions of freedom and liberty" and that "America has lost a true friend".

German Chancellor Angela Merkel said she would "never forget her part in surmounting the division of Europe and at the end of the Cold War".

"I believe she will go down as the greatest British peacetime prime minister." [D Cameron]

Former Labour Prime Minister Tony Blair called her a "towering figure", while his successor Gordon Brown praised her "determination and resilience".

Labour leader Ed Miliband said Lady Thatcher had been a "unique figure" who "reshaped the politics of a whole generation".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22067155

A bunch of shitbags praised a shitbag.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 05:08 PM
A bunch of shitbags praised a shitbag.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 05:15 PM
I thought this day couldn't get any better, and then I saw this:

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OI9F7aCog7A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OI9F7aCog7A?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Hailto
04-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Also I'm within my un-alienable right to bitch and piss and moan about people I find ideologically objectionable.

I'll be discussing my view's on someones sketchy legacy and you can keep your guns and your church close, and vote Jeb Bush 2016! Gotta keep those crazy women from abortin amirite?

Haven't been to church in atleast 10 years. You mad.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 05:18 PM
Haven't been to church in atleast 10 years. You mad.

Naw just being an asshole due to work boredom.

Autotune
04-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Naw just being an asshole due to work boredom.

fuck people like you.

You're an asshole, embrace it you dick.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 05:36 PM
fuck people like you.

You're an asshole, embrace it you dick.

Lol ok Stealin i'll get into a u mad dick wrangling contest with him.

Hailto:

I know I have had reasoned and well thought out notes on the fact that I hate that bitch, and you praised her for being a somebody in a world were somebody's are routinely skewered for the smallest degree. Imagine if Kim Kardassian farted! Well, while i am sure Margaret Thatcher has farted in the past. But i sure hope to god that in her latter days, riddled with alzheimer's, you went over to her house, sat underneath her, and ate her fucking shit as she had the sloppiest bowel movement in the history of elderly diarrhea.

Because she's fucking somebody. And because they were the leader of a country for a period of regressive politics they are better than anyone else.

http://i.imgur.com/hwFsTe4.png

Does that make you feel better stealin? Clocking out.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 05:38 PM
rofl

Hailto
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Lol ok Stealin i'll get into a u mad dick wrangling contest with him.

Hailto:

I know I have had reasoned and well thought out notes on the fact that I hate that bitch, and you praised her for being a somebody in a world were somebody's are routinely skewered for the smallest degree. Imagine if Kim Kardassian farted! Well, while i am sure Margaret Thatcher has farted in the past. But i sure hope to god that in her latter days, riddled with alzheimer's, you went over to her house, sat underneath her, and ate her fucking shit as she had the sloppiest bowel movement in the history of elderly diarrhea.

Because she's fucking somebody. And because they were the leader of a country for a period of regressive politics they are better than anyone else.

http://i.imgur.com/hwFsTe4.png

lol'd

Hailto
04-08-2013, 05:44 PM
I would have eaten her asshole for real though.

Autotune
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM

No, but I am sure it made you feel better. Denying one's true self is the worst thing you can do.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfipRTrtocxT8kwURXZ04v6cx93vtnM 5OdJnHtjasI8xJzZMesiQ

Pico
04-08-2013, 06:54 PM
see u in hell frolein

Frieza_Prexus
04-08-2013, 07:14 PM

"Protestor shot to death after throwing Molotov cocktail at police. News at 11."

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Ehhh. I would never throw a cocktail in a situation where they could shoot back.

Hailto
04-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Ehhh. I would never throw a cocktail in a situation where they could shoot back.

Lol

Autotune
04-08-2013, 08:04 PM

Pussy.

radditsu
04-08-2013, 08:18 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YX5672Bn3BY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YX5672Bn3BY?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

HBB is the guy hit by the gas canister.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Pussy.
^ same thing redcoat captains shrieked while their gaily colored regiments were decimated by a dude covered in mud and shit with a musket in a tree.

Hailto
04-08-2013, 08:25 PM
^ same thing redcoat captains shrieked while their gaily colored regiments were decimated by a dude covered in mud and shit with a musket in a tree.

You're not really comparing the occupy movement to the militia fighting the redcoats are you?

radditsu
04-08-2013, 08:40 PM

Tree would not be a good idea with the single shot weaponry they had. You get a shot off and your position was found out. 59 other dudes could take a shot back your way, but your ass would be stuck in a tree. You could turn your ankle jumping out, or break an arm. Much better to shanty along the shrubs take a shot and bomb out of there.

Ephirith
04-08-2013, 08:42 PM

The whole Red Dawn revolutionary guerrilla fantasy thing isn't really rooted in any historical reality. Both sides utilized detachments of skirmishers and light infantry, and many of the most decisive engagements were fought in a conventional European manner.

Hailto
04-08-2013, 08:54 PM
The whole Red Dawn revolutionary guerrilla fantasy thing isn't really rooted in any historical reality. Both sides utilized detachments of skirmishers and light infantry, and many of the most decisive engagements were fought in a conventional European manner.

Please don't ruin Hasbinbad's fantasy of being a modern day revolutionary fighter.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 09:06 PM
I never said anything about any occupy movement in this conversation.

Hailto
04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
Sorry, i was just assuming that you don't normally throw molotovs, or employ fantasies of throwing them at police outside of the occupy movement.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 09:07 PM
dem assumpshins

Autotune
04-08-2013, 09:29 PM

No, not even close.

Even still, if he is getting shot ("decimated") by a dude in a tree, he can definitely return fire.

You're statement was more of a "I'm not going to shoot, unless he can't shoot back." not a "I'm not going to shoot, unless I have an extreme advantage."

Your statement is the equivalent of killing an unarmed officer in his sleep while he has the flu and is duck taped to the bed to keep him from falling out of it.

Aka, Pussy.

47shadesofgay
04-08-2013, 09:33 PM
There are no pussys when it comes to being shot at.

Something tells me very few of you have ever experienced it.

Pico
04-08-2013, 09:45 PM
i wonder how many of the revolutionary militia were obese

47shadesofgay
04-08-2013, 10:06 PM
per bmi? prolly a lot

Kevynne
04-08-2013, 10:53 PM
She's not dead, she was banned for RMT.

thatcher=chippy

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 01:48 PM
No, not even close.

Even still, if he is getting shot ("decimated") by a dude in a tree, he can definitely return fire.

You're statement was more of a "I'm not going to shoot, unless he can't shoot back." not a "I'm not going to shoot, unless I have an extreme advantage."

Your statement is the equivalent of killing an unarmed officer in his sleep while he has the flu and is duck taped to the bed to keep him from falling out of it.

Aka, Pussy.
You're an idiot.

JonathanHancock
04-09-2013, 02:30 PM
a Reagan-loving fiscal conservative who also happens to be a banking executive.

Sounds like the usual republican hypocrisy to me lol

Autotune
04-09-2013, 03:39 PM
You're an idiot.

Pussy.

Autotune
04-09-2013, 03:40 PM
HBB won't punch someone unless they can't punch him back.

Autotune
04-09-2013, 03:41 PM
I WILL FIGHT THE POWER, SO LONG AS THE POWER DOESN'T FIGHT ME BACK!

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 03:45 PM
HBB big ol fat blob of pussy. i bet when he spent the few hours in jail during that occupy bullshit his sour dough fat ass stayed in a corner scared of his life

Rellapse10
04-09-2013, 03:45 PM
for

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 06:30 PM
HBB won't punch someone unless they can't punch him back.
This is 100% true.

Win every battle before it is fought.

Strike suddenly, from surprise, and with such directness and violence of action that your opponent is defeated instantaneously and without any hope of defense.

Pico
04-09-2013, 08:22 PM
Strike suddenly, from surprise, and with such directness and violence of action that your opponent is defeated instantaneously and without any hope of defense.
http://i.imgur.com/JwJ1dnb.jpg

Hasbinbad
04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
^

Hailto
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM
That never gets old.