PDA

View Full Version : Another dead pig

Captain Faceplant
04-07-2013, 02:02 AM
http://www.policeone.com/news/6185647-Murder-suspect-shoots-Miss-cop-dead-inside-police-HQ/

That's the only article I could find with the search terms "dead pig".

I hope his family is being forced to look at pictures of his splattered face over and over on the news, and if I ever find out who any of them are, I am going to cut holes in the throats of their youngest children and fuck the holes while the rest of the family watches, because that is what the family of any American cop deserves.

You go on an laugh. If you support an American cop for reason, and I find you, I will do things to you and your family they don't make horror movies for.

If you have an avatar on this forums, and you support American cops for any reason, you better make damn sure its address can't be traced back to you as a person. That's how I found the last one, and got him and his cunt wife arrested for tax evasion.

Fuck you, skullfuck you, and if you support a pig, and I find you, I will make your death as gruesome as possible and force as many of your cunt loved ones as possible to witness it, because they deserve it for loving a piece of human filth like you.

Versus
04-07-2013, 02:19 AM
look at this attention seeking faggot.

Tiggles
04-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Hi HBB

Hailto
04-07-2013, 02:47 AM
http://www.policeone.com/news/6185647-Murder-suspect-shoots-Miss-cop-dead-inside-police-HQ/

I hope his family is being forced to look at pictures of his splattered face over and over on the news, and if I ever find out who any of them are, I am going to cut holes in the throats of their youngest children and fuck the holes while the rest of the family watches, because that is what the family of any American cop deserves.

You go on an laugh. If you support an American cop for reason, and I find you, I will do things to you and your family they don't make horror movies for.

If you have an avatar on this forums, and you support American cops for any reason, you better make damn sure its address can't be traced back to you as a person. That's how I found the last one, and got him and his cunt wife arrested for tax evasion.

Fuck you, skullfuck you, and if you support a pig, and I find you, I will make your death as gruesome as possible and force as many of your cunt loved ones as possible to witness it, because they deserve it for loving a piece of human filth like you.

3edgy5me

Harrison Remembers
04-07-2013, 05:02 AM
I support police officers. Come at me, faggot.

OforOppression
04-07-2013, 06:44 AM
harrison you still working at a supermarket dog?

Tasslehofp99
04-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Sounds like someone got a ticket or locked up for breaking the law.

Btw....LoL@ hating cops but admitting to snitching on someone for tax evasion.

JonathanHancock
04-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Sounds like someone got a ticket or locked up for breaking the law.

Btw....LoL@ hating cops but admitting to snitching on someone for tax evasion.

Sounds like your average ****** around here. There always so surprised and amazed when they get arrested for robbing someone or, like yesterday, beating a 92 year old woman nearly to death.

Mortiiss
04-07-2013, 01:06 PM
Some people are douchebags, some people are cool.

Some cops are douchebags, some cops are cool.

My 2c. /thread

47shadesofgay
04-07-2013, 03:30 PM
look at this attention seeking faggot.

Hasbinbad
04-07-2013, 04:05 PM
Hi HBB
lol i actually figured someone would blame me for this 1/3 of the way through the read.

not me tho, any GM has permission to confirm.

Lron
04-07-2013, 04:06 PM
GM Lron here, not hasbin.

Hasbinbad
04-07-2013, 04:07 PM
stuff and things
Just FYI, Sworen (username Enygmad) is a cop.

I advocate nothing.

Nune
04-07-2013, 05:27 PM
I'll PM you my address.

Come and find me faggot.

P.S. Fuck tha police

OforOppression
04-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Diggles you still too broke to activate your eve account dawg?

my accounts been on for the past 3 months dog

OforOppression
04-07-2013, 07:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EdPH1BB.png

Nirgon
04-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Diggles you still too broke to activate your eve account dawg?

http://www.loltatz.com/images/63/COLD-ASS-BITCH.jpg

Elrood
04-07-2013, 09:57 PM
I fucking love the police and everything they do. Its easy to when you're not criminal trash.

You need my address? I'll even give you my phone number. Looking forward to this.

Fucking pussy.

Hasbinbad
04-07-2013, 10:10 PM
lol thread 9/10 good troll haha dey mad

EnnoiaII
04-08-2013, 07:43 PM

Hmm, sounds like generic personal threats, and even close to terrorist-like threats, with the incredible negativity and all directed towards law enforcement and making claims of formerly having done things to people in reality. Pretty sure Rogean and Nilbog are obligated to forward this kinda stuff to the proper authorities.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 07:47 PM
forward this kinda stuff to the proper authorities.
Snitch.

fullmetalcoxman
04-08-2013, 08:04 PM
Hey man, the cops told me that they were the ones that 1018'd your account. They said it would be funny. Go get 'em.

Enygma
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Just FYI, Sworen (username Enygmad) is a cop.

I advocate nothing.

^ come at me bro! OP just a mad criminal & drain on society... OP is the reason death penalty in US is a good idea.

OMGWTF420
04-08-2013, 08:14 PM
some fucking people lol

some cops are assholes some cops are altruistic, they are just people

Hasbinbad
04-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Every cop that knows about a bad cop is a bad cop.

All cops are bastards.

FTP

OforOppression
04-08-2013, 09:34 PM
You've established that you have no life man. Take care.

cool

and you are?

47shadesofgay
04-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I don't get the whole Katie Corb thing. Is that like a 4chan schtick? Is that your actual name and you just look like a dude? Are you a tranny? Tons of transvestites seem to love classic EQ for some reason so it wouldn't shock me.

Or is it just some sort of hipster thing you thought was cool so that fat dudes like me would ask you about it on the internet?

Curious

OforOppression
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
I bought the character and that's the name that came with it.

OforOppression
04-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Not RMT tho~

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=topics&f=277

SamwiseRed
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM
cool

and you are?

what is that screenshot from (that linked your info)?

SamwiseRed
04-08-2013, 09:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EdPH1BB.png

that one

is that some sort of TEST webpage?

OforOppression
04-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Yeah, the Auth page lets you view characters and check skills against doctrines

SamwiseRed
04-08-2013, 10:13 PM
interesting sir, perhaps we will meet on the battlefield in the future. may salute one others pods as they become space debris.