Khal Drogo dead
Syrio Forel dead
Ned Stark dead
Viserys Targaryan dead

season 1 deaths all the good players :(

Qhorin Halfhand dead
Matthos Seaworth dead
Pyat Pree dead herp derp dragons shoot fire
Renly Baratheon dead (was my jerk off buddy)

Robb Stark DIES
Catelyn Stark DIES
Sandor Clegane DIES
Grey Wind dies RIP wolf

Joffrey Baratheon gets killed by Tyrion
Tywin dies by Tyrion and shits him self

john snow gets shanked

prob some more i missed but i forget

Skope
04-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Tyrion doesn't kill Joffrey but he does kill Tywin.

Catelyn dies but gets resurrected and Sandor Clegane likely isn't dead either.

Shrubwise
04-04-2013, 08:06 PM
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

Shinko
04-04-2013, 08:08 PM
oh shit yeah it was that old hag and littlefinger

Shinko
04-04-2013, 08:09 PM
SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shinko
04-04-2013, 08:09 PM
zombie bitch is not alive and hound is so dead

Rogean
04-04-2013, 08:10 PM
Does John Snow atleast get to bang that chick

Skope
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Does John Snow atleast get to bang that chick

No, but he finds her corpse.

Maybe after?

Tenlaar
04-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Tywin was already dying.
Jon gets some of that wildling poon.

GEEZ PAY ATTENTION WHEN YOU READ BOOKS.

OMGWTF420
04-04-2013, 08:36 PM
wut?

Gwence
04-04-2013, 09:32 PM
this is pretty pathetic for a spoiler thread

catelyn stark, not sure if I'd call her dead...

tyrion doesnt kill joffrey, he chokes on some food iirc and dies heh, they blame tyrion though I guess.

sandor clegane, well the book kind of breezes over him actually dieing, I wouldnt be surprised if you see him again

yes jon snow fucks that red head chick non stop for a while, but then she dies too

spoiler this for me - when does winds of winter come out?

Tenlaar
04-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Sandor Clegane didn't die, The Hound died!

Gwence
04-04-2013, 09:36 PM
also I was a little disappointed in HBO, first episode this season at the end barriston selmy joins daenarys, in the books they don't know who he is until a long time after he joins up with them and he's suppose to have some fat ass unich fighter dude with him.

Hasbinbad
04-04-2013, 09:43 PM
when does winds of winter come out?
http://i.imgur.com/WpHZEhr.jpg?1

Hasbinbad
04-04-2013, 09:48 PM
also I was a little disappointed in HBO, first episode this season at the end barriston selmy joins daenarys, in the books they don't know who he is until a long time after he joins up with them and he's suppose to have some fat ass unich fighter dude with him.
They also have to contend with GRRM being a douchebag and fucking up the timeline by splitting 3/4 into character blocks. HBO isn't going to do an entire season without daenarys. HBO isn't going to do an entire season without john.You have to remember that "season 3" is really both book 3 and 4 as far as the timeline goes, and that HBO is going to have HUGE challenges trying to get all of that detail into one season. Even if they rework the books to make book 3/4 into season 3/4 without ignoring any of the characters, so many intangibles exist.. ..as far as when YOU learned shit in the story, and when they are going to present that in the series.. ..I don't see them being able to add every single one of your favorite characters. There is just too much.

Skope
04-04-2013, 09:54 PM

If they were to follow the books, the show would go on for a decade or longer. It's just a matter of what they're going to skim over; it's inevitable, frankly.

Tenlaar
04-04-2013, 10:00 PM
They also have to contend with GRRM being a douchebag and fucking up the timeline by splitting 3/4 into character blocks. HBO isn't going to do an entire season without daenarys. HBO isn't going to do an entire season without john.You have to remember that "season 3" is really both book 3 and 4 as far as the timeline goes, and that HBO is going to have HUGE challenges trying to get all of that detail into one season. Even if they rework the books to make book 3/4 into season 3/4 without ignoring any of the characters, so many intangibles exist.. ..as far as when YOU learned shit in the story, and when they are going to present that in the series.. ..I don't see them being able to add every single one of your favorite characters. There is just too much.

Season 3 is not books 3 and 4. Seasons 3 and 4 are both book 3. Books 4 and 5 are the ones that are split up by region, and I don't see how it would be difficult at all to just do books 4 and 5 as two seasons and have the events go chronologically instead of geographically.

Hasbinbad
04-05-2013, 01:12 AM
Eh, w/e I was confused but the principle still applies.

Also you are fat.

Glitch
04-05-2013, 01:13 AM
wow that must have been a crazy episode of walking dead

Tenlaar
04-05-2013, 01:50 AM
Eh, w/e I was confused but the principle still applies.

Your being confused made everything you said in that post wrong. Nothing you said applies. You had the show seasons wrong, the books wrong, and what they are doing by splitting the heaviest book into two seasons alleviates the problems you laid out.

Rather be fat than WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Tippett
04-05-2013, 04:57 AM
shinko is a faggot considering this is like the 4th "spoiler" thread in a week

if ur gonna be a douche at least be an original douche

Hasbinbad
04-05-2013, 05:01 AM
The principle behind what I said is that Martin is far more complex in his writing than HBO is going to be in the series, and that still applies.