PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on North Korea???

Originall Prankster
03-29-2013, 09:01 PM
Been reading several news reports lately that North Korea already has their "US Mainland" attack plans.
We sent B-2 bombers to stub the threat.....but has Kim dug himself a boisterous hole he can't get out of without showing action ?

Thoughts?

I know this isn't the normal FE V.S. TMO thread.....but just wanting to know what you guys are thinking....

Grahm
03-29-2013, 09:29 PM
Dennis Rodman will save us all

Originall Prankster
03-29-2013, 09:30 PM
Dennis Rodman will save us all

Pretty serious topic....

Peatree
03-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I call bull@#$%. Why would you allow the press in to shoot pictures of your reviewing the battle plan and then release it to the public?

I think they are sabre rattling trying to get more aid is all....pathetic.

SamwiseRed
03-29-2013, 09:38 PM
heh made a thread about this in off topic an hour ago

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103842

not as cool as game of thrones yet :)

SamwiseRed
03-29-2013, 09:39 PM
I call bull@#$%. Why would you allow the press in to shoot pictures of your reviewing the battle plan and then release it to the public?

I think they are sabre rattling trying to get more aid is all....pathetic.

at first i thought all of this was posturing as well but you have to take into consideration that kim jong un is young and has something to prove.

Originall Prankster
03-29-2013, 09:41 PM
at first i thought all of this was posturing as well but you have to take into consideration that kim jong un is young and has something to prove.

This ^^^

He has already made the threats, shown his intent. I think now he is really obligating himself to act on his threats or he is going to lose face with his people....

Not that it would be the end of America.....we'd crush them. BUT it would be loss of life on both sides. And that is never good.

Doors
03-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Relapse lets run bgs

MaksimMazor
03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
Olympus Has Fallen was pretty bad ass

Dany
03-29-2013, 11:08 PM
Why on earth Nort Korea would attack the most powerful country in the world? They stand no chances, anyway as a Canadian i'm worried cuz we're next to the states and unfortunately Canada as shitty army compared to North Korea or USA. I hope our neighbor will protectus ;)

Autotune
03-29-2013, 11:10 PM
Stealth Bombers.

Autotune
03-29-2013, 11:11 PM
Why on earth Nort Korea would attack the most powerful country in the world? They stand no chances, anyway as a Canadian i'm worried cuz we're next to the states and unfortunately Canada as shitty army compared to North Korea or USA. I hope our neighbor will protectus ;)

North Korea isn't threatening to attack China.

radditsu
03-29-2013, 11:30 PM
Send in Big Boss.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xw5t45tEPWQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xw5t45tEPWQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:07 AM
I'm fairly positive north korea has NO capability to attack mainland USA with any type of ordinance, let alone nuclear. The people of guam and south korea should be very nervous though. There was a time when I would have said I'm nervous, but the people of north korea would revolt if north korean leadership did anything to further the suffering on the already starving, impoverished people there.

There are roughly 50,000 american soldiers within 3 hours of the north korean capital, as well as extensive air and sea military support nearby. Any serious north korean attacks would be met witg harsh retaliation which would put their nation back 200 years, do you think the people there will watch this happen?

What about china? They have already spoken out against kim jong uns actions and words. Do you think they will risk losing the support of the only financial powerhouse in the world to prove a point?

I don't, and don't forget south korea is no pushover, they would likely strike preemptively with or without UN backing,..hopefully with the full support of the US military.

Any nation which threatens to literally wipe another nation off the planet through nuclear devestation has already proven they don't deserve the right to use nuclear power...ever.

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 12:11 AM
lol north korea

no chance

Originall Prankster
03-30-2013, 12:11 AM
I'm fairly positive north korea has NO capability to attack mainland USA with any type of ordinance, let alone nuclear. The people of guam and south korea should be very nervous though. There was a time when I would have said I'm nervous, but the people of north korea would revolt if north korean leadership did anything to further the suffering on the already starving, impoverished people there.

There are roughly 50,000 american soldiers within 3 hours of the north korean capital, as well as extensive air and sea military support nearby. Any serious north korean attacks would be met witg harsh retaliation which would put their nation back 200 years, do you think the people there will watch this happen?

What about china? They have already spoken out against kim jong uns actions and words. Do you think they will risk losing the support of the only financial powerhouse in the world to prove a point?

I don't, and don't forget south korea is no pushover, they would likely strike preemptively with or without UN backing,..hopefully with the full support of the US military.

Any nation which threatens to literally wipe another nation off the planet through nuclear devestation has already proven they don't deserve the right to use nuclear power...ever.

I'm not in any way argueing that the US OR South Korea would stomp the fuck outta North Korea if the time came. what i'm worried about is the fact that if they did somehow get a surprise attack of with technology "we don't know about" it would cost millions if not more lives of the US population or S. Korea.

We have been surprised before.......

Originall Prankster
03-30-2013, 12:12 AM
lol north korea

no chance

Ignorance is bliss....

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:15 AM
It isn't ignorance dude, they really have no capability to attack us.

They can't feed half of their country, and you think those hungry folks will sit by while their government drops billions of dollars into research and development of a nuclear weapon?

You think they will watch their government start a war when they can't feed their kids? Maybe, but I rrally doubt it. I don't think you understand how quick north korea would fall, it would be over in less a day.

Sadre Spinegnawer
03-30-2013, 12:16 AM
anyone who doesn't think the US military has North Korea so poopsocked that if the NK military so much as starts to warm up their mobile launchers before we crystalized em, does not realize the batphone powa of the US military. And they bring the burst dps....

Ephirith
03-30-2013, 12:18 AM
The North Korean regime has been making the same or worse rhetoric for decades. Every once in a while news organizations will point out "Ooooh they just did x, y, z, they haven't done that before!" just to stir the hype. Don't forget they have shelled a South Korean island and sunk a South Korean warship, which would seem to be more likely to precede a conflict than saying "we're pointing our missiles at you white devir".

The North Korean armed forces and government would be destroyed in a matter of days, possibly hours, and they know it. Maybe there will be a war at some point, who knows. I think it's more likely the North falls victim to a power struggle, civil war, or reform-minded leader.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:20 AM
Look at what israel has been able to do to iran on their own, for the most part. Any time iran is close to being capable of launching a nuke, they go in and literally demolish every military target they felt threatened by.

Its very simple, war is all about who has the most friends, guns, and money. I assure you north korea is short on all of these, and economic sanctions placed on them have literally got them at the breaking point. Its time for them to join the civilized world and stop trying to build bombs in order to do so, and start talking instead of making threats.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:22 AM
The North Korean regime has been making the same or worse rhetoric for decades. Every once in a while news organizations will point out "Ooooh they just did x, y, z, they haven't done that before!" just to stir the hype. Don't forget they have shelled a South Korean island and sunk a South Korean warship, which would seem to be more likely to precede a conflict than saying "we're pointing our missiles at you white devir".

The North Korean armed forces and government would be destroyed in a matter of days, possibly hours, and they know it. Maybe there will be a war at some point, who knows. I think it's more likely the North falls victim to a power struggle, civil war, or reform-minded leader.

Well said, I predict civil war/revolution is what takes their government down. Its probably already being started by the CIA.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:32 AM
You realize we have legit anti missle defense systems? Pretty soon (if not already) we will have laser defense systems.

Shit I even saw a video of a suit of fiber optic armor which renders its user invisible for the most part, but yeah..

I don't even think china would let north korea attack anyone, they already spoke out in favor of harsher restrictions on north korea from the UN.

radditsu
03-30-2013, 12:32 AM
Their children have been completely indoctrinated. They have a significant standing army, and an outdated but functional missle/air support defense system. They most likely have a large amount of gas. It's would be an absolute slog. That being said its saber rattling after a new round of economic sanctions was put in place due to the nuke test. They do this shit to get china/US to send grain over the border to feed their populace. They'll bomb some island with nobody on it, unofficial channels will be contacted. They will get black op style US Aid.

And we go back to putting guards on the border and routinely shooting tank rounds over like we always do.

radditsu
03-30-2013, 12:33 AM
Those wikileaks shit that got out a year or so ago basically told the US to take North Korea off their hands, and they would do absolutely nothing to stop it.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:42 AM
Their children have been completely indoctrinated. They have a significant standing army, and an outdated but functional missle/air support defense system. They most likely have a large amount of gas. It's would be an absolute slog. That being said its saber rattling after a new round of economic sanctions was put in place due to the nuke test. They do this shit to get china/US to send grain over the border to feed their populace. They'll bomb some island with nobody on it, unofficial channels will be contacted. They will get black op style US Aid.

And we go back to putting guards on the border and routinely shooting tank rounds over like we always do.

I'm not sure on the exact numbers but iraq had the 3rd largest army in the world prior to the 90s, so much for that.

North koreans won't back a government that can't feed their children or keep foriegn countries from entering their country and killing their dear leader.

I really think you're right about the sabre rattling, until they are a real threat, and then the world shows them what real military force is compared to their world war 2 era military/technology. Our bombers and gunships will black out the sun and shake their nation to its rotten core, lol.

But seriously americans all talk about government spending and fiscal responsibility, they should see how much money we pay other countries not to fight eachother.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 12:45 AM
Just a thought: the US, the UK, russia, and pakistan all still have thousands of nuclear warheads.

I'm talking almost 35000 in total between them, that's probably enough to destroy around 30 earths.

Why we talking about north korea?? ;)

radditsu
03-30-2013, 12:49 AM
Because we won't use ours.

quido
03-30-2013, 12:51 AM
I'm afraid of Americans.

I'm afraid of the world.

radditsu
03-30-2013, 12:58 AM
I don't mean it as a threat as "we should use our nukes". That's a stupid and childish position. I meant they never should have been made, and using them is beyond even the blood thirstyness of our culture. I am almost positive will will never launch any sort of ICBM nuclear device on any country.

We have much more effective armament than it anyway when it comes to a real war.

I mean, it took us since vietnam to find a comprehensive insurgency /anti-terrorism/anti Guerrilla tactic. But land/sea/air superiority..we know how to do that shit since WW2. Rumsfeld's Iraq blunder excluded.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 01:06 AM
I'm excited to see what the next big weapon of mass destruction is.

radditsu
03-30-2013, 01:07 AM
Tungsten rods

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 01:13 AM
shit is political theatre. they control their own press. they don't need to start a war to "save face", they can print bullshit saying we conceded to all their demands because we were super scared of their might.

it's all for morale and international attention. they beat the war drums to unite their oppressed and penniless people and distract them from the government. if they get extra aid out of it, double awesome.

they have a conventional military and are 50 years behind us technologically. it wouldn't be a war, it would be a slaughter

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 01:17 AM
Tungsten rods

Lol holy shit, project thor? Sounds crazy as hell.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 01:18 AM
shit is political theatre. they control their own press. they don't need to start a war to "save face", they can print bullshit saying we conceded to all their demands because we were super scared of their might.

it's all for morale and international attention. they beat the war drums to unite their oppressed and penniless people and distract them from the government. if they get extra aid out of it, double awesome.

they have a conventional military and are 50 years behind us technologically. it wouldn't be a war, it would be a slaughter

Exactly.

I mean shit we got thor's hammer, what they gonna do!?

Wudan
03-30-2013, 04:04 AM
Kinda funny how seriously you all take this. Its just another propaganda sceme to get the people support another stupid war. There is no way NK is a threat to u.s. Is there another gulf of tonkin incoming? Sure looks like it. U.s. Monemaking warmachine on the move, all the brainwashed idiots getting rady to wave a flag and support the troops. A fucking joke.

Autotune
03-30-2013, 05:12 AM
Kinda funny how seriously you all take this. Its just another propaganda sceme to get the people support another stupid war. There is no way NK is a threat to u.s. Is there another gulf of tonkin incoming? Sure looks like it. U.s. Monemaking warmachine on the move, all the brainwashed idiots getting rady to wave a flag and support the troops. A fucking joke.

yeah, North Korea definitely doesn't deserve to get fucked for the shit they do.

Jenni D
03-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Shiiiiyit. as long as they dont accidentally nuke bangkok

Wudan
03-30-2013, 06:22 AM
yeah, North Korea definitely doesn't deserve to get fucked for the shit they do.

Dude lets be honest here. You have no fucking idea what is going on there. All you know is what you hear from bullshit media. Did iraq deserve toget fucked? Oh i forgot...wmds....right. You wanna invade another country? Typical brainwashed moron.

Daldolma
03-30-2013, 06:33 AM
Dude lets be honest here. You have no fucking idea what is going on there. All you know is what you hear from bullshit media. Did iraq deserve toget fucked? Oh i forgot...wmds....right. You wanna invade another country? Typical brainwashed moron.

iraq getting fucked was hardly the problem. the US conquered the entire country and routed the iraqi military in 3 weeks with less than 150 fatalities.

unfucking iraq was the problem

also there's no chance this actually happens so be easy

Autotune
03-30-2013, 07:44 AM

Someone is definitely a brainwashed moron alright.

quido
03-30-2013, 07:58 AM
If the US had any balls, Asia would be completely destroyed already. I know I wouldn't miss it!

myriverse
03-30-2013, 08:12 AM
If the US had any balls, Asia would be completely destroyed already. I know I wouldn't miss it!
Destroy Asia? Egad! I hope not. That's where I get my stuff!

Anyway, sure that was sabre rattling... but just to get Kid Jung to see some reason. Kid, you ain't got a chance.

radditsu
03-30-2013, 11:05 AM

North Korea is not a threat to us. But it is a threat to south korean infrastructure. South korea's missle program and defensive systems are behind what the North has(Japan has a similar issue). Their populace relies on America to defend their pretty substantial economy. We have a great deal of troops and artillery in the region, but it would be like fighting the Zerg, at least initially. They would have a million 18-24 year old men with Chinese AK-47's and 15 years of brainwashing. The initial push would be harsh, but as soon as we ran enough bombing sorties it would stop it.

I personally do not support another war. However South Korea has been VERY patient with the bombing a few years ago, and the North sinking a fishing cruiser with a submarine some time before that. It would be like Mexico or Canada randomly hurling a bomb over Texas, you have to see it from the South's perspective.

jpeute
03-30-2013, 11:50 AM

unfucking iraq was the problem

also there's no chance this actually happens so be easy

Cant say u were not aware :

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ_1hWqSz6I from 14:45 its specially well said :)

radditsu
03-30-2013, 01:14 PM
The iraqi wmd bill of sale was a made up my some dutch reporter. The reciept was debunked a great deal of time before we put boots on the ground. There was zero evidence outside of the chemical weapons used against the kurds. The kurds are the only people who seemed to come out on top due to that war.

OMGWTF420
03-30-2013, 03:25 PM
North Korea is not a threat to us. But it is a threat to south korean infrastructure. South korea's missle program and defensive systems are behind what the North has(Japan has a similar issue). Their populace relies on America to defend their pretty substantial economy. We have a great deal of troops and artillery in the region, but it would be like fighting the Zerg, at least initially. They would have a million 18-24 year old men with Chinese AK-47's and 15 years of brainwashing. The initial push would be harsh, but as soon as we ran enough bombing sorties it would stop it.

I personally do not support another war. However South Korea has been VERY patient with the bombing a few years ago, and the North sinking a fishing cruiser with a submarine some time before that. It would be like Mexico or Canada randomly hurling a bomb over Texas, you have to see it from the South's perspective.

we have enough shit pointed at north korea along the dmz to level half of their country within about 20 minutes, but you're absolutely right, they would zerg the shit out of us and there would be massive loss of life on both sides

Mortiiss
03-30-2013, 03:42 PM
Who gives a shit, that's my view on it - I live my life for me because that's the only one who's got my back.

Fuck Korea, fuck the USA, fuck Europe, fuck Asia, fuck Antarctica, fuck space, fuck the moon, fuck china, fuck israel, fuck Brazil, fuck South America, fuck your favorite game, fuck your favorite show, fuck your beliefs, fuck your flag, fuck your likes, fuck your anger, fuck your wants, fuck your needs, fuck your sadness, fuck your laziness, fuck your tears, fuck your complaints, fuck your lack of work ethic, fuck your music, fuck your standards, fuck your laws, fuck your rules, fuck your postures, fuck your expectations, fuck society, fuck shitty people, fuck slavery, fuck hangovers, fuck shitty cops, fuck the military, fuck fuck Canada, fuck every country not mentioned, fuck nuclear weapons, fuck guns, fuck anti-gun laws, fuck the NRA, fuck the south, fuck the north, fuck hicks, fuck yankees, fuck cities, fuck farmlands, fuck unhealthy GMOs, fuck paleo diet, fuck bro science, fuck faggots, fuck lesbians, fuck everyone being a winner no matter what, fuck sore losers, fuck dragons that spawn late in window, fuck trains in EQ, fuck WoW, fuck EVE, fuck McDonald's, fuck /pizza, fuck Everquest 2, fuck waterbeds, fuck bad cars, fuck poison, fuck having to work, fuck pollution, fuck my boss, fuck your boss, fuck rich people, fuck poor people, fuck lucky people, fuck cheaters, fuck power-hungry people, fuck propaganda, fuck the world, fuck your family, fuck the sun, fuck the stars, fuck your life, fuck my life, fuck everyone's life, fuck time, fuck death, fuck life, fuck grass, fuck dirt, fuck bugs, fuck ants in particular, fuck shitty gear, fuck anal sex with men, fuck no oral sex, fuck rape, fuck scum, fuck filth, fuck broken stuff, fuck non-diet soda, fuck artificial sweeteners, fuck vultures, fuck raccoons, fuck snakes, fuck birds at 7AM chirping, fuck gunshots, fuck car crashes, fuck planes, fuck plane crashes, fuck finite resources, fuck gasoline, fuck pre-schoolers, fuck kings and queens, fuck wine coolers, fuck chickens, fuck ducks, fuck critics, fuck your review, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck your sister, fuck your uncle, fuck the rain forest, fuck movies, fuck all 52 states, fuck islands, fuck Oprah, fuck opera, fuck a soap opera, fuck your girlfriend, fuck your boyfriend, fuck your analysis, fuck the President, fuck your welfare, fuck your governments, fuck disco, fuck fire, fuck ice, fuck UFOs, fuck the Berlin wall, fuck Democrats, fuck Republicans, fuck your idea, fuck your diarhea, fuck everyone who quotes this, fuck anyone who reads this, fuck us, fuck Mary, fuck Gus, fuck dairy, fuck rulers, fuck tar, fuck Wolverine movies, fuck and most importantly....

Fuck you.

Tasslehofp99
03-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Lol mort

Knightt
03-30-2013, 11:25 PM
Who gives a shit, that's my view on it - I live my life for me because that's the only one who's got my back.

Fuck Korea, fuck the USA, fuck Europe, fuck Asia, fuck Antarctica, fuck space, fuck the moon, fuck china, fuck israel, fuck Brazil, fuck South America, fuck your favorite game, fuck your favorite show, fuck your beliefs, fuck your flag, fuck your likes, fuck your anger, fuck your wants, fuck your needs, fuck your sadness, fuck your laziness, fuck your tears, fuck your complaints, fuck your lack of work ethic, fuck your music, fuck your standards, fuck your laws, fuck your rules, fuck your postures, fuck your expectations, fuck society, fuck shitty people, fuck slavery, fuck hangovers, fuck shitty cops, fuck the military, fuck fuck Canada, fuck every country not mentioned, fuck nuclear weapons, fuck guns, fuck anti-gun laws, fuck the NRA, fuck the south, fuck the north, fuck hicks, fuck yankees, fuck cities, fuck farmlands, fuck unhealthy GMOs, fuck paleo diet, fuck bro science, fuck faggots, fuck lesbians, fuck everyone being a winner no matter what, fuck sore losers, fuck dragons that spawn late in window, fuck trains in EQ, fuck WoW, fuck EVE, fuck McDonald's, fuck /pizza, fuck Everquest 2, fuck waterbeds, fuck bad cars, fuck poison, fuck having to work, fuck pollution, fuck my boss, fuck your boss, fuck rich people, fuck poor people, fuck lucky people, fuck cheaters, fuck power-hungry people, fuck propaganda, fuck the world, fuck your family, fuck the sun, fuck the stars, fuck your life, fuck my life, fuck everyone's life, fuck time, fuck death, fuck life, fuck grass, fuck dirt, fuck bugs, fuck ants in particular, fuck shitty gear, fuck anal sex with men, fuck no oral sex, fuck rape, fuck scum, fuck filth, fuck broken stuff, fuck non-diet soda, fuck artificial sweeteners, fuck vultures, fuck raccoons, fuck snakes, fuck birds at 7AM chirping, fuck gunshots, fuck car crashes, fuck planes, fuck plane crashes, fuck finite resources, fuck gasoline, fuck pre-schoolers, fuck kings and queens, fuck wine coolers, fuck chickens, fuck ducks, fuck critics, fuck your review, fuck your mom, fuck your dad, fuck your sister, fuck your uncle, fuck the rain forest, fuck movies, fuck all 52 states, fuck islands, fuck Oprah, fuck opera, fuck a soap opera, fuck your girlfriend, fuck your boyfriend, fuck your analysis, fuck the President, fuck your welfare, fuck your governments, fuck disco, fuck fire, fuck ice, fuck UFOs, fuck the Berlin wall, fuck Democrats, fuck Republicans, fuck your idea, fuck your diarhea, fuck everyone who quotes this, fuck anyone who reads this, fuck us, fuck Mary, fuck Gus, fuck dairy, fuck rulers, fuck tar, fuck Wolverine movies, fuck and most importantly....

Fuck you.

Damn bro just post a pic of tupac and say "fuck the world "

OMGWTF420
03-31-2013, 01:36 AM

Fuck you.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/33HCdDNY1oY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/33HCdDNY1oY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

OMGWTF420
03-31-2013, 01:39 AM
mortiss confirmed juggalo

quido
03-31-2013, 03:49 AM
tell me that's another one of those stupid secretly-christian and praising jesus songs from ICP

Godefroi
03-31-2013, 04:54 AM
lol mort

Kagatob
03-31-2013, 04:55 AM
I just hope I live to see the NUSSR become a real thing. Cold War II baby!

Mortiiss
03-31-2013, 06:37 AM
mortiss confirmed juggalo

wrong lol, was just a joke, i snuck the reference in there but iterated on a lot of my own stuff if you hear the song....ALMOST! Almost...hehe...FUCK YOU!

Hackscendence
03-31-2013, 07:51 AM
Tungsten rods

http://communicategood.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/carbon-rod.jpg

On a serious note, however, don't count em out.
With all the drones, stealth technology and high yield ordinance they have, the US has still lost a number of lives to a pair of countries that barely had a fraction of a standing army between them.

Order by "Total" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_parami litary_personnel). With reserves that's more than twice the size of china's military. With 5:1 odds on america, you can bet they'd take more than a few of us with them.

Arclyte
04-01-2013, 08:32 AM
north korea best korea

Zadrian
04-01-2013, 09:53 AM
looks like a fun place.

http://thechive.com/2013/04/01/meanwhile-in-the-world-i-wish-i-lived-in-which-is-beautiful-all-happiness-best-democratic-peoples-republic-of-korea-40-photos/

hatelore
04-01-2013, 10:27 AM
looks like a fun place.

http://thechive.com/2013/04/01/meanwhile-in-the-world-i-wish-i-lived-in-which-is-beautiful-all-happiness-best-democratic-peoples-republic-of-korea-40-photos/

I'm just glad to see they figured out how to toast bread. And I knew the pyramids really were in NK, they didn't have me fooled for a sec! Pfft they tried to tell me in school that they were in Egypt, what a fuckin joke. Teechers r dum!~

hatelore
04-01-2013, 10:28 AM
and I love me some chive, work got mad at me for fill in my phone full of chive girls :p

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 10:46 AM

Your media is worse than my media

Kagatob
04-01-2013, 12:58 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531827_10151529549364687_85262351_n.jpg
Breaking news! :eek:

rsloans84
04-01-2013, 01:04 PM
Lol all your base base base all your are belong to us

mimixownzall
04-01-2013, 01:41 PM

I think you mean retarded.

I know it's a typical Hollywood movie thus not taking into account any realism, but I can not help but laugh at some aspects of the movie:

1) All those Secret Service (SS) guys but none of them have assault rifles....
2) SS standing out in the middle of the lawn not taking cover and looking around like idiots.
3) SS coming out the door of the White House and taking bullets up the ass and not taking cover behind the huge fucking concrete pillars.
3) Although they have been in contact with the protagonist and know that there is very little if no threat left in the white house, they fly 5 helo's full of Seals to make a roof assault when they could have waltzed in the front door.
4) The bad guys reach up and hit a button on the wall to start the elevator that sends the AA battery up, yet captain genius doesn't reach over and hit the stop button to keep it from going up.
5) The helo's get shot up and continue to fly around while getting shot up when all they had to do was land on the lawn and get out of LoS of the threat (thus walking right in the front door - point number 3).

Above all this there is one finality that baffles all...

The whole purpose of the bad guys' mission was to get the code that was designed to do what?

It was designed to disable a nuclear weapon in case of an unintended launch or if someone changed the mind the last second. So, it was designed to... DISABLE THE FUCKING WEAPON. This means that it renders it non-functional. IE: IT WOULD NOT CAUSE A NUCLEAR REACTION. Holy fuck how stupid of a fucking plot is that? If they had just left it at wanting to neuter the US of its nuclear prowess, ok, I can live with that. But they went too far.

Phats
04-01-2013, 05:18 PM
It isn't ignorance dude, they really have no capability to attack us.

They can't feed half of their country, and you think those hungry folks will sit by while their government drops billions of dollars into research and development of a nuclear weapon?

You think they will watch their government start a war when they can't feed their kids? Maybe, but I rrally doubt it. I don't think you understand how quick north korea would fall, it would be over in less a day.

You are wrong. They can't "feed" their people sure. But obviously there is not mass death from starvation there. Also they have a MILITYARY FIRST policy. The warriors get first dibs on the chow bud.

OMGWTF420
04-09-2013, 10:52 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/533596_542601489139261_2063176316_n.jpg

kotton05
04-09-2013, 11:00 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/533596_542601489139261_2063176316_n.jpg

Lol W will raid any country I bet. Zerg force lookin for that loot.

Naked
04-09-2013, 11:04 PM
No zerg for oil, man.

Peatree
04-10-2013, 10:58 AM

I refuse to watch this movie since the idea was blatantly stolen from Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp series of books.

If you have not read them, they are awesome. Highly recommended fun reads.

You don't F with Mitch Rapp.

Cannot wait for these to be made into movies. Am seeing that it is happening, and they have already cast Bruce Willis as Stan...perfect! Can't wait! :D

applesauce25r624
04-11-2013, 01:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FgnSd8z.jpg

OMGWTF420
05-02-2013, 10:57 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/941402_488560744543299_1789802769_n.jpg

EnnoiaII
05-02-2013, 01:17 PM
You realize we have legit anti missle defense systems? Pretty soon (if not already) we will have laser defense systems.

Shit I even saw a video of a suit of fiber optic armor which renders its user invisible for the most part, but yeah..

I don't even think china would let north korea attack anyone, they already spoke out in favor of harsher restrictions on north korea from the UN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IKHC99G144

NASA has a death ray. GG.

Loftus
05-03-2013, 12:43 AM
http://i.imgur.com/FgnSd8z.jpg

I dunno. Gotta respect the determination of a man who would have the world take him seriously with hair like that.