PDA

View Full Version : TMO or FE, which to choose?

Pages : [1] 2

Fazlazen
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
First of all, I would like to mention that I'm a member of neither TMO nor FE. I am a a proud member of "Dark Ascension" and answer to only my dear leader, Wobble.

So, you just dinged 60 or are grinding your last few levels before hitting lvl 60 and you are thinking to yourself, which guild should I choose to raid with?

On the one hand, there is TMO, which has been dominating the raid scene for more than a year now. On the other, there is the up and comer FE, who is hungry for loot and is gaining ground at a rapid pace on the long uncontested TMO. There is also BDA, but really, who wants to be guilded with Anthrax AND Chest? ...yeah me neither

Loot:

The main problem with FE is that they have alot of mouths to feed. It could take you months to get the loot you so desire and there are alot of people to compete with that will play endless hours to get it first. Most FE members don't have their kunark breastplate and leggings, and no VP loot whatsoever. The loot distribution seems to create some issues at time where epic pieces are awarded to "friends of the leadership", which is understandable considering a rare epic piece can take a very long time to get in FE. Some members are frustrated about this situation and drama can sometimes ensue.

On that front, TMO has been farming kunark for so long that most members have multiple characters with their whole kunark sets and VP loots. Epics are being banked and new apps can usually get a banked MQ for their rare epic in a few weeks after being made full members. Members get the Phara dar loot very quickly also, because most of the hardcore players already have it all.

I've heard of a member getting 2 pieces of PD loot in less than a month even sometimes.

The way loot is being distributed in TMO could rub some the wrong way sometimes, as old inactive members will get loot before hungry new and active players, but overall, you will get your loot much faster in TMO.

Longevity:

Like I said earlier, TMO has been around for a very long time. They have fought against a few guilds, namely TR, IB, VD and BDA. Their hardcore member base is not as hungry as they used to be and the leadership has been very careful about passing leadership roles to new and hungry players. They have had trouble fielding numbers at times and it has made them loose targets because of it.

Raid leadership is not as strong as it used to be because the more vocal players who used to lead have moved on from the game or are not as active as they used to be. If you want an example of poor raid leadership, I invite you to watch the Trakanon fraps that has been going around in the past few days.

If TMO wants to survive, and I'm sure they can, they will have to take care of those issues. They will need to pass on those leadership roles (especially regarding raid leading) to those new peoples who want to take the responsibility of making TMO the dominating force it once was.

FE is brand new, they had a rough start, but they did not give up and are now getting 50% of the targets outside of VP, if not more. This motivated their members big time because they feel that they can get the top position if they keep it up, which I am sure they can. Their members track alot, their /who list is always cut short and they field much better numbers than TMO at all hours.

In conclusion, you should choose to join Dark Ascension, chill out with Wobble and Perun in VP, train both guilds and laugh it off as they are trying to get them precious pixels!

Fazlazen
03-29-2013, 10:56 AM
tl:dr

I was thinking the same thing.

47shadesofgay
03-29-2013, 10:57 AM
What the hell is wrong with OP?

Nobody is going to read that

47shadesofgay
03-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Didn't Fazlazn boot a ton of people for not poopsocking Trak and instead chosing to XP somewhere else in Seb? Wasn't that the last straw for DA?

I think he may have aspbergers after writing this novel, can someone confirm/deny?

Fazlazen
03-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Didn't Fazlazn boot a ton of people for not poopsocking Trak and instead chosing to XP somewhere else in Seb? Wasn't that the last straw for DA?

I think he may have aspbergers after writing this novel, can someone confirm/deny?

You're thinking of Acarer, and you're also thinking of Fusion. I don't do poosocking.

Jenni D
03-29-2013, 11:01 AM
When did this guy leave TMO?

Fazlazen
03-29-2013, 11:02 AM
What the hell is wrong with OP?

Nobody is going to read that

P99 bores me, give me a break...

eadric
03-29-2013, 11:02 AM
There is also BDA, but really, who wants to be guilded with Anthrax AND Chest? ...yeah me neither Hilarious comment coming from someone with a reputation as one of the dirtiest assholes ever to play on the server. Anthrax is a ornery old bastard though... ;)

Tiggles
03-29-2013, 11:18 AM

Visual
03-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Wudan

Barkingturtle
03-29-2013, 12:25 PM
This is all great information but when I'm debating which crew to join what I really need to know is: does either guild dig racism? What if it's racism with panache?

cs616
03-29-2013, 12:51 PM
Just a quick correction, FE awards epic items based on guild contribution and not friendship with officers. I only knew 1 or 2 people in FE when I applied and they were all applicants themselves. I'm also a pretty quiet person and as a result haven't become super friendly with anyone I didn't know before I joined. Despite all of that I was awarded one of our first two Trak teeth for VP key and later our first Trak guts for bard epic. I won't trash talk this TMO, but as someone who originally joined FE after being turned away by TMO because they weren't recruiting bards, I've been pretty pleased with the way things have worked out and haven't ever felt like I needed to suck up to officers for loot.

Brut
03-29-2013, 01:01 PM
FE loot distribution worst favorism ever. Am wanted mrylo bp on me 42 rogue twink alt and they passed it to a 60 main instead. Shenanigans!

Cecily
03-29-2013, 01:08 PM
Terrible guild, terrible players.

lilyanna
03-29-2013, 01:20 PM

TotallyLegit
03-29-2013, 01:27 PM
Jesus you guys are gullible.

Also I'm a french model, ladies plz pm pics.

lilyanna
03-29-2013, 01:31 PM
BTW I was under the impression Fazlazen was Sentenza who is in TMO ?

Venrill
03-29-2013, 01:33 PM
Wudan

HESPECTA HUDAN

quido
03-29-2013, 01:39 PM
I'm Barack Obama, mothafucka

Nizzarr
03-29-2013, 01:58 PM
choose the red server and dont deal with any of these entities.

quido
03-29-2013, 01:59 PM
play on both, get your shit stolen on both by Nizzarr!

47shadesofgay
03-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Divinity is the only competent mature guild to ever raid on this server.

All of the other raiding guilds have just been filled with gigantic man-children attempting to re-live their 14 year old elf fantasies.

Choose Dvinity.

quido
03-29-2013, 02:23 PM
I'm a good person.

47shadesofgay
03-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Zeelot's the best person. He even said so

SamwiseRed
03-29-2013, 02:31 PM
i am in TMO and FE

quido
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM
prove it

Godefroi
03-29-2013, 04:28 PM
faglazen = sentenza = tmo

hmmmkay

Mortiiss
03-29-2013, 04:30 PM
I'm in every guild.

lilyanna
03-29-2013, 04:58 PM
BTW I was under the impression Fazlazen was Sentenza who is in TMO ?

Anyone confirm/deny this?

Hurley
03-29-2013, 05:14 PM
I would maybe start playing here again if I could get into TMO.

rsloans84
03-29-2013, 05:29 PM
If you're going to commit to raiding i'd suggest FE. If u dont plan on hardcore raiding id recommend Divinity or any other casual raiding guild. TMO on live was nothing but a bunch MQers i wouldnt be surprised if 3/4 of em still are.

People were bad mouthing BDA in this post from what ive seen in my experiences in game BDA are actually alot smarter than most people think they are. I think if they had more loyal members they would become a even bigger force to be reckoned with.

I myself am guildless and I don't really plan on joining a guild until i have built up enough characters to fill in any slot needed for the raid. On that note i dont plan on joining either TMO or FE because I just dont have enough time in my life to spend dicking with playing tiddleywinks with guild vs guild drama bullshit

Susano
03-29-2013, 06:09 PM
People were bad mouthing BDA in this post from what ive seen in my experiences in game BDA are actually alot smarter than most people think they are. I think if they had more loyal members they would become a even bigger force to be reckoned with.

From my experience while in BDA I'll say that regardless of members they wouldn't be competitive outside the hours of prime time. No slight to them, they stick to their core play style and offer a community for those who don't want to be held accountable for not logging in at 4am every night to join the shit show this server's raid scene is.

Unfortunately, to effect change, someone has to get dirty. Thus FE was born, the guild that will suffer today to bring you a brighter tomorrow.

Alarti0001
03-29-2013, 06:15 PM
Unfortunately, to effect change, someone has to get dirty. Thus FE was born, the guild that will suffer today to bring you a brighter tomorrow.

Don't count on it.

Strifer
03-29-2013, 06:16 PM
dear leader

get your dear leader something marvelous for easter!
http://simplepimple.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tongue-scraper-dear-leader-your-breath-is-so-fresh.jpg

Doors
03-29-2013, 06:42 PM
If you want to competitively raid, join FE.

If you want a solid laid back guild join BDA.

If you're a massive faggot that nobody likes join TMO.

Frieza_Prexus
03-29-2013, 06:53 PM
If you're a massive faggot that nobody likes join TMO.

Welcome to the guild.

Picks
03-29-2013, 06:56 PM
Check out eccezan's website to get a feel for the mindset of tmo leadership.

Doors
03-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Xosire was in TMO enough said.

Ele
03-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Xosire was in TMO enough said.

Xosire's been in pretty much every guild.

arsenalpow
03-29-2013, 07:09 PM
Xosire's been in pretty much every guild.

Not BDA, but we did let Sodak and Multania app which was obviously a bad decision. At least Multania found a home in FE for the 2nd or 3rd time lol.

quido
03-29-2013, 07:32 PM
Come see the softer side of TMO

Alarti0001
03-29-2013, 07:44 PM
prove it

proveded

Doors
03-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Come see the softer side of TMO

***** u gay

Hurley
03-29-2013, 10:16 PM
Not BDA, but we did let Sodak and Multania app which was obviously a bad decision. At least Multania found a home in FE for the 2nd or 3rd time lol.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4149/5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

quido
03-29-2013, 10:19 PM
wut no killshot?

noob

Shiftin
03-29-2013, 10:27 PM
join Inglourious Basterds. We have all the server firsts anyway. See me for an invite!

Fromage
03-30-2013, 02:30 AM
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4149/5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

you can "He mad bro!!" all you want, but you'd be better off dropping multania, dude is fuckin crazy, not in a good way. Ask him about his bards DE mask.

Fazlazen
03-30-2013, 08:47 AM
join Inglourious Basterds. We have all the server firsts anyway. See me for an invite!

Did you or did you not kill OoA for the first time in the history of Everquest?

BigLe2e
03-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Join TMO. If you get caught hacking or exploiting with multiple fraps proof, the whole guild will back you up and the GMs wont ban you. Now thats a perk I can dig!

Mortiiss
03-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Join TMO. If you get caught hacking or exploiting with multiple fraps proof, the whole guild will back you up and the GMs wont ban you. Now thats a perk I can dig!

Careful, they're going to start calling you a tinfoil hatter, shouting "proof" from Alarti, and then Xasten will probably write something like this:

"TMO is known for their bolstering of the intrinsic value of the Project 1999 server and its associated community. Bearing this in mind with most caustic of contempt, I beg the question - can such the allegations of vain despotism fall under the burden of proof laws set in place for this glorious and lawful server? Thank you."

To which he thinks people will think he's smart when in reality they just think he's a moron trying to look smart on an emulated EverQuest forum.

Mortiiss
03-30-2013, 03:22 PM
Careful, they're going to start calling you a tinfoil hatter, shouting "proof" from Alarti, and then Xasten will probably write something like this:

"TMO is known for their bolstering of the intrinsic value of the Project 1999 server and its associated community. Bearing this in mind with most caustic of contempt, I beg the question - can such the allegations of vain despotism fall under the burden of proof laws set in place for this glorious and lawful server? Thank you."

To which he thinks people will think he's smart when in reality they just think he's a moron trying to look smart on an emulated EverQuest forum.

Hopefully he picks apart my obviously rushed spelling errors in an attempt to feel better about being a giant douchebag toolbox.

Servellious
03-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Haha mortiiss

OMGWTF420
03-30-2013, 03:27 PM

Translation: nb4proveit

Frieza_Prexus
03-30-2013, 03:31 PM

Shucks, you know me so well.

:o

Susano
03-30-2013, 04:09 PM
The day of reckoning occurred, proof was provided, server GM's confirmed it.

Zero fucks were given by TMO and associates.

TMO, self proclaimed exploiters and most shameful guild this server has ever seen.

Join TMO if you've never beaten a game without a game genie.

Ele
03-30-2013, 04:16 PM
The day of reckoning occurred, proof was provided, server GM's confirmed it.

Zero fucks were given by TMO and associates.

TMO, self proclaimed exploiters and most shameful guild this server has ever seen.

Join TMO if you've never beaten a game without a game genie.

How dare you besmirch the Game Genie

Hasbinbad
03-30-2013, 04:31 PM
Another point in favor of FE is that it no longer contains Hasbinbad.

BigLe2e
03-30-2013, 04:38 PM

Let that Stasis scum try and use his fancy fluff words to sound like his shit dont stink. Hes got 13 years of exposure to it; cheating and lawyering loopholes being an ex-Stasis. Bet he feels right at home in TMO.
But pretty sure Stasis was actually disbanded by the GMS when their leadership was caught cheating. Is this deja vu for ya, Xasten buddy?

Mortiiss
03-30-2013, 04:47 PM
Another point in favor of FE is that it no longer contains Hasbinbad.

wat?

Hailto
03-30-2013, 04:57 PM
wat?

Tiggles
03-30-2013, 05:01 PM
wat?

HBB is going free agent

Hailto
03-30-2013, 05:05 PM
HBB is going free agent

Has TMO entered into talks with him yet?

quido
03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
let me guess - hasbinbad rejoined <Dark Ascension>

Kevynne
03-30-2013, 05:09 PM
chose neither. go to Blackout. cus we're not douches trying to inflate the economy with dragon loots :O

Kevynne
03-30-2013, 05:10 PM

lawled hard

Frieza_Prexus
03-30-2013, 05:12 PM
Let that Stasis scum try and use his fancy fluff words to sound like his shit dont stink. Hes got 13 years of exposure to it; cheating and lawyering loopholes being an ex-Stasis. Bet he feels right at home in TMO.
But pretty sure Stasis was actually disbanded by the GMS when their leadership was caught cheating. Is this deja vu for ya, Xasten buddy?

Not that anyone but a handful of people here even know what you're talking about, but Stasis was never disbanded in punishment as far as I know, though I only kept track when I played from 1999 through 2003. The only disbanding of the guild came when we reformed under the <Poison Dart Frogs> tag because we cut out all of the tagged characters we lost track of. We returned to the Stasis tag 3-4 months later after the PDF novelty wore off.

If you want to talk about my old guild, then just ask. Yeah, we had a leadership that ultimately proved untrustworthy. I started playing the game at the age of 15, and my time in the guild taught me a hell of a lot about trust. Of course, the intervening decade also taught me a thing or two about life. I just don't understand why you've taken such an interest in me. Did I do something to you on live?

You keep trotting out my guild affiliation as if it were some huge stain. Do you think I'm hiding something? If you actually bothered to do some legwork, you'd find out that I have repeatedly and freely discussed the actions of my old guild. In some of those old situations I was complicit, in others I fought against what I thought was wrong. What I just don't get is what you want to do. You keep acting like you have some clue, but you're just proving how ignorant you are about the server's history. If you're trying to discredit me, I suggest you get your facts straight and that you actually try to string enough words together to make an argument.

I hope you've been able to understand this, and I've done my best not to use big words since you complain about anything written over a 4th grade level.

Hasbinbad
03-30-2013, 05:15 PM
Naw. Apparently Shinko either doesn't love me anymore and has decided to make FE unbearable for me or he stupidly thinks he can "jokingly" guildkick me on a whim.

Big Hasbinbad doesn't play that stupid shit.

In the week or so I've been in FE, I've had people trying to take shots at me to get fame, and then when I troll them back somehow it's my fault. I've talked to several of their officers about this shit happening over and over and nothing gets done. So, w/e, I am not mad.

Shinko if you ever wanna apologize and help make sure that shit doesn't happen anymore, that's cool, I might re-app. Till then you can eat a big fat dick.

Hailto
03-30-2013, 05:26 PM
chose neither. go to Blackout. cus we're not douches trying to inflate the economy with dragon loots :O

This is because you don't have the ability to get dragon loot.

Halfelfbard
03-30-2013, 05:38 PM

I'd help Blackout. Sup now?

Fazlazen
03-30-2013, 05:42 PM
hasbinbad should join tmo.

BigLe2e
03-30-2013, 06:09 PM
I just think is a funny coincidence you were in stasis (full of cheaters) and now youre in TMO (full of cheaters). Maybe I'm trying to say youre cursed with bad guildies, or MAYBE I'm trying to say youre running the whole cheat-fest here on p99, kinda like the governor in The Walking Dead. You got such a fancy way of wording things and are so charming, but I just cant help but feel like youre hiding something!

IDK tho, maybe I just got too much tinfoil in my eyes and ears to perceive correctly. However I'm still stuck on that big word 'complicit', definitely was not on my vocab test last week.

Godefroi
03-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Naw. Apparently Shinko either doesn't love me anymore and has decided to make FE unbearable for me or he stupidly thinks he can "jokingly" guildkick me on a whim.

Big Hasbinbad doesn't play that stupid shit.

In the week or so I've been in FE, I've had people trying to take shots at me to get fame, and then when I troll them back somehow it's my fault. I've talked to several of their officers about this shit happening over and over and nothing gets done. So, w/e, I am not mad.

Shinko if you ever wanna apologize and help make sure that shit doesn't happen anymore, that's cool, I might re-app. Till then you can eat a big fat dick.

come back bro, u break my french double penetration gay porn star heart

Hailto
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Didn't know you do DP visceral

Hasbinbad
03-30-2013, 06:40 PM
Didn't know you do DP visceral
Only with me.
come back bro, u break my french double penetration gay porn star heart
Hey man, I'm not Shinko's bitch; without some sort of satisfaction from him about this, I won't be back. I really enjoy trolling tmo in game, but not so much that I'll be treated like boot camp.

Ungriim
03-30-2013, 07:05 PM
DA distributes loot by skill

Fazlazen
03-31-2013, 08:24 AM
DA distributes loot by skill

so you get all the loot?

Side note, it will take you about 6 months to get VP keyed in FE and you will get to be a part of a 50 pages thread on FE's private forums about not getting your key so an officer's rogue can get it first.

maverixdamighty
03-31-2013, 09:19 AM
so you get all the loot?

Side note, it will take you about 6 months to get VP keyed in FE and you will get to be a part of a 50 pages thread on FE's private forums about not getting your key so an officer's rogue can get it first.

trying so hard lol

Fazlazen
03-31-2013, 10:30 AM
trying so hard lol

^ the alt in question

radditsu
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
so you get all the loot?

Rogues open doors to the good mobs.

maverixdamighty
03-31-2013, 07:38 PM
^ the alt in question

^the confirmed dumbass

Kevynne
03-31-2013, 07:48 PM
I'd help Blackout. Sup now?

You know your guild is legit when tmo offers to help

kotton05
04-01-2013, 04:07 PM

Lol, youre so full of it. keep reaching!

FE has only been around for 6 months... hole in statement #1

Keys are distributed fairly to people, since alot of our members starving for keys a new method has been implemented to make it fair as possible. The only issue i've heard about is a trak where TMO ks'd and looted. The keys were givin to FE after Sirken handled the issue. 1 key... was givin to someone who wasn't finished, this brought to light a problem, a problem that was promptly handled, and a problem that no longer exists. Keep trying to slander.

Hailto
04-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Merkk dunking on Fazalens mongoloid ass.

White Ranger
04-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Lol, youre so full of it. keep reaching!

FE has only been around for 6 months... hole in statement #1

Keys are distributed fairly to people, since alot of our members starving for keys a new method has been implemented to make it fair as possible. The only issue i've heard about is a trak where TMO ks'd and looted. The keys were givin to FE after Sirken handled the issue. 1 key... was givin to someone who wasn't finished, this brought to light a problem, a problem that was promptly handled, and a problem that no longer exists. Keep trying to slander.
So all the FE members who joined the first week are VP keyed? Or will it take longer than 6 months to get a key?

Servellious
04-01-2013, 04:18 PM
Easy choice want to wipe on trak or kill trak?

MaksimMazor
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Easy choice want to kill dragons in VP or not kill dragons in VP?

falkun
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
So all the FE members who joined the first week are VP keyed? Or will it take longer than 6 months to get a key?

Is this argument "Join TMO and get VP key" or is it "TMO WTS keys 500k"?

Membership must be hurting if you are handing out 500k items like they are yesterday's news.

Drob
04-01-2013, 04:22 PM

Easy choice want to earn your loot or be given rot loot?

MaksimMazor
04-01-2013, 04:23 PM
In order to earn loot you must kill dragons first..

White Ranger
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
Is this argument "Join TMO and get VP key" or is it "TMO WTS keys 500k"?

Membership must be hurting if you are handing out 500k items like they are yesterday's news.

?? Try to cover up that boner you have for TMO. I never said anything about that guild.

kotton05
04-01-2013, 04:28 PM

awww=-/ what about hoshkar or nexona. are those on endangered list?

MaksimMazor
04-01-2013, 04:28 PM
Up for grabs

odiecat99
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
I don't need to slander, cuz I'm cool and level 60 in RL.

Cecily
04-01-2013, 04:34 PM

Lol earn. Welcome to TMO. Please enjoy a complementary RSS.

kotton05
04-01-2013, 04:35 PM

For those that dont know, both hoskar / nexona have been up for awhile.... TMO hasn't killed them yet... are they up cause TMO can't kill them... is it a case of they dont want to kill?... or is it you dont want a 6+ hour train war while camped out waiting at a 2min window to kill a contested spawn?

Youre not leaving them up as a favor to FE

Drob
04-01-2013, 04:37 PM

were you dropped on your head as a child?

odiecat99
04-01-2013, 04:40 PM
were you dropped on your head as a child?

Hurley
04-01-2013, 04:58 PM

Fazlazen
04-01-2013, 05:15 PM
awww=-/ what about hoshkar or nexona. are those on endangered list?

I heard TMO had about 5 bo staff rott. Maybe if you ask nicely, you can get one of those before velious hits.

Godefroi
04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
I heard TMO had about 5 bo staff rott. Maybe if you ask nicely, you can get one of those before velious hits.

For now we're just keeping you from killing them or making any attempts last hours.

On our side we downed druushk with our elite crew, we will down everything we want soon enough trust me :D

Godefroi
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM
BTW keep on bragging about VP rots after a year, we had rots in TR after 2 months...

Posing about pixels just make ya look like the worst of nerds faz~

Tiggles
04-01-2013, 06:12 PM
BTW keep on bragging about VP rots after a year, we had rots in TR after 2 months...

You sound angry

Fael
04-01-2013, 06:13 PM
"BTW keep on bragging about VP rots after a year, we had rots in TR after 2 months..."

Not all rots are created equal brohiem.

Dolic

Godefroi
04-01-2013, 06:17 PM
You sound angry

I would be If I had to go on a diet and find a new job ;)

Cars
04-01-2013, 06:33 PM

All of the members of TR came from previously and consistently successful raiding guilds that also had trivialized content for an era...

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 06:38 PM

Lol from guild who wipes to trak.

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 06:39 PM
For those that dont know, both hoskar / nexona have been up for awhile.... TMO hasn't killed them yet... are they up cause TMO can't kill them... is it a case of they dont want to kill?... or is it you dont want a 6+ hour train war while camped out waiting at a 2min window to kill a contested spawn?

Youre not leaving them up as a favor to FE

We specifically decided not to kill Hoshkar to see if you guys would even attempt. Guess not.

falkun
04-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Lol from guild who wipes to trak.

Considering how last night went, the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black here.

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 06:41 PM
Considering how last night went, the pot shouldn't be calling the kettle black here.

The point is both guilds can wipe to trak. You should probably take a break from the forums. Your derp is showing.

falkun
04-01-2013, 06:42 PM
The point is both guilds can wipe to trak. You should probably take a break from the forums. Your derp is showing.

More pot calling the kettle black. Do we need to rehash my sig, liar?

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 06:58 PM
More pot calling the kettle black. Do we need to rehash my sig, liar?

You are one to talk. Most of the rubbish you post is a lie. If I really have to I can go seach some of your crazy past posts.

BTW someone who goes back on a bet is called a welscher. ALSO, my bet was invalidated by Rogean. Ask him about those loot decisions.

falkun
04-01-2013, 07:01 PM
1) My sig has nothing to do with your "invalidated" bet, derp.
2) I'm ready to go down the "who lies more" road whenever you are. After you...

maverixdamighty
04-01-2013, 07:03 PM
You are one to talk. Most of the rubbish you post is a lie. If I really have to I can go seach some of your crazy past posts.

BTW someone who goes back on a bet is called a welscher. ALSO, my bet was invalidated by Rogean. Ask him about those loot decisions.

Loot remained with FE you lost the bet, period. DERP.

Hurley
04-01-2013, 07:18 PM
Someone link where Rogean said he never talked to Alarti about his bet or the money he owes.

maverixdamighty
04-01-2013, 07:20 PM
Someone link where Rogean said he never talked to Alarti about his bet or the money he owes.

or his own guild subtracting dkp for not paying his debts lol

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM
1) My sig has nothing to do with your "invalidated" bet, derp.
2) I'm ready to go down the "who lies more" road whenever you are. After you...

Nah you start it off. Find lies =) Bet you can't!

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:35 PM
or his own guild subtracting dkp for not paying his debts lol

Lol you derp, you do realize that was a troll right?

quido
04-01-2013, 07:36 PM
jesus christ not again you fuckin losers - shut up

take it to pms and keep our precious thread pure

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:36 PM

Yes cause that is somehow definitive proof that Rogean wasn't involved in the invalidation of my bet.

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:37 PM

No this is a good subject, trust me. Mav is guaranteed to get spun up and rage post 100 more times.

quido
04-01-2013, 07:38 PM
I'm sure it'll be fun and all but like get your own thread, assholes

Frieza_Prexus
04-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Question: Under what theory of absolution would Rogean's opinion or actions eliminate an obligation, and how is it being applied here?

Is it being claimed that Rogean has the authority to dissolve obligations by right of his status, or is the claim simply that he revealed information that displayed fraud within the bet, but not that he himself has acted in a decision making capacity?

What are the exact mechanics of the invalidation?

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm sure it'll be fun and all but like get your own thread, assholes

Truth, I am sure there will be 5 more threads about me shortly. Maybe I will get my own website too!

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Question: Under what theory of absolution would Rogean's opinion or actions eliminate an obligation, and how is it being applied here?

Is it being claimed that Rogean has the authority to dissolve obligations by right of his status, or is the claim simply that he revealed information that displayed fraud within the bet, but not that he himself has acted in a decision making capacity?

Lol finally! Someone caught on. The whole rogean invalidated my bet was just making light of some post Rogean made that FE thought let Mortiiss off the hook. Rogean pointed out that someone made a bet offer after an action happened. Thereby insinuating the the bet presenter had foreknowledge. However, foreknowledge does not make a bet invalid.

I figure if Rogean having an interaction with a bet scenario invalidates a bet... then why not this time.

Its just dumb FE members being dumb.

Nerosys
04-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Lol finally! Someone caught on. The whole rogean invalidated my bet was just making light of some post Rogean made that FE thought let Mortiiss off the hook. Rogean pointed out that someone made a bet offer after an action happened. Thereby insinuating the the bet presenter had foreknowledge. However, foreknowledge does not make a bet invalid.

I figure if Rogean having an interaction with a bet scenario invalidates a bet... then why not this time.

Translation ...
You made a bet, got caught with your dick in your mouth and its taken you 3 weeks to come up with this piss poor excuse got it.

Hurley
04-01-2013, 08:02 PM

hello jeremy

Daldolma
04-01-2013, 08:04 PM

holy shit, the above is so stupid that it can't even be rationally discussed

maverixdamighty
04-01-2013, 08:12 PM
Lol you derp, you do realize that was a troll right?

ya which is why you had a guildmate saying you had a thread crying about your dkp right aftewards...

maverixdamighty
04-01-2013, 08:14 PM

alarti being stupid and a POS? Go figure.

Missingo
04-01-2013, 08:21 PM
I'd probably choose TMO due to just me and my friends never having problems with any of them. My one friend had an issue with some FE guys while in Chardok about a month or two ago. He was killing outside of Chardok and got into a little bit of trouble so he zones in to clear aggro (he is at about 45%ish health, about 6 FE guys are sitting at ZI. Some random guy walks towards zone in with a mob on him and dies, training my friend. Friend begins to fight mob, asks the FE's guys for some help. They don't answer although one stands up then sits back down and another buffs the warrior in their group. My friends character dies (no biggie, I will rez him later), about 10 seconds after dying he gets a really nasty tell from one of the FE guys cursing at him for training them yadda yadda.

Now I'm not saying those in FE are bad people just saying that I tend to play with my friend a lot and if I was to join one guild he would probably come along with me.. and he has FE crossed off due to that encounter

Daldolma
04-01-2013, 08:22 PM

rogean provided info that proved the bet was actually won by mortiiss, albeit on a technicality

in reality he was pretty much trolling tiggles for making a fraudulent bet

either way, it has nothing to do with alarti being a known scammer to the community. as a member of his guild, your inaction must be assumed to mean you either share his lack of integrity or tacitly support it

Frieza_Prexus
04-01-2013, 08:25 PM
as a member of his guild, your inaction must be assumed to mean you either share his lack of integrity or tacitly support it

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgkZv07R3Pe2VhjOjni5A_Zlfo0SNdm NUMGuPZygyuOVZcFpG_

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 08:26 PM

Just because you don't have the mental facilities to discuss something rationally does not mean it can't be rationally discussed.

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 08:26 PM
Translation ...
You made a bet, got caught with your dick in your mouth and its taken you 3 weeks to come up with this piss poor excuse got it.

Incorrect.

Hurley
04-01-2013, 08:28 PM
what a come back

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 08:30 PM
what a come back

ditto?

Alarti0001
04-01-2013, 08:31 PM
rogean provided info that proved the bet was actually won by mortiiss, albeit on a technicality

in reality he was pretty much trolling tiggles for making a fraudulent bet

either way, it has nothing to do with alarti being a known scammer to the community. as a member of his guild, your inaction must be assumed to mean you either share his lack of integrity or tacitly support it

This is Rogean's Post. He clearly states that a bet has to be within a time limit. however it does not.

--------------------------------------------

You made that post at 8:41 PM.

The account was unbanned at 8:04 PM.

Putting aside the obvious inside information, your condition of the bet was "Holyspawn getting unbanned" effective at any point between 8:41 PM and 11:59 PM.

For this condition to be met, the account would have to be rebanned, and then unbanned again, which is highly unlikely.

So you will owe those people 100k each at midnight. I'll hold you to it.

Daldolma
04-01-2013, 08:32 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgkZv07R3Pe2VhjOjni5A_Zlfo0SNdm NUMGuPZygyuOVZcFpG_

sweet meme bro, super witty

you are the company you keep. your routine is bullshit, you're interested in fairness insofar as it doesn't impact your side of the aisle

Frieza_Prexus
04-01-2013, 08:47 PM
sweet meme bro, super witty

you are the company you keep. your routine is bullshit, you're interested in fairness insofar as it doesn't impact your side of the aisle

Are you seriously suggesting that I'm defending Alarti's bet welching? How does it even remotely look like that?

That was my second post on the subject. It was mostly a copy and paste of the first one (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=889718&postcount=132) from several weeks ago.

He's been dancing around with the whole "Rogean invalidation" deflection for weeks and no one bothered to ask exactly how it worked. No one bothered asking how it works, because it doesn't. I thought it was obvious that by asking for an explanation it'd very quickly become obvious that there wasn't one. I'm not seeing where you're getting that I'm defending him. I've stayed completely out of the matter aside from posting the same question twice.

We all know he straight up broke his word. I'm just not sure how you got the idea I was defending that when I'm pointedly asking that he explain something that has no excuse or logic behind it.

Daldolma
04-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Are you seriously suggesting that I'm defending Alarti's bet welching? How does it even remotely look like that?

That was my second post on the subject. It was mostly a copy and paste of the first one (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=889718&postcount=132) from several weeks ago.

He's been dancing around with the whole "Rogean invalidation" deflection for weeks and no one bothered to ask exactly how it worked. No one bothered asking how it works, because it doesn't. I thought it was obvious that by asking for an explanation it'd very quickly become obvious that there wasn't one. I'm not seeing where you're getting that I'm defending him. I've stayed completely out of the matter aside from posting the same question twice.

We all know he straight up broke his word. I'm just not sure how you got the idea I was defending that when I'm pointedly asking that he explain something that has no excuse or logic behind it.

now it doesn't look like that -- the above is fair. thank you.

the bolded sections are all that was necessary, but in their absence, it looked a lot like tacit approval. i believe you're the first from your guild to explicitly state the above

and your question about rogean seemed to me to be an implication that rogean had no authority to disregard the bet, not a genuine inquiry. i was mistaken

Servellious
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Remember yesterday aalpha trying to fte snipe us after his guild wiped on trak? Whats that called a sore loser or a master tactician?

kotton05
04-01-2013, 10:10 PM
I thought valiant effort, but he said it was for a cr.

Godefroi
04-01-2013, 11:47 PM
Just because you don't have the mental facilities to discuss something rationally does not mean it can't be rationally discussed.

Stop being coming back like a 3rd grade.

Did you pay yet bitch ?

Kevynne
04-02-2013, 12:47 AM
I thought valiant effort, but he said it was for a cr.

Merkk fizzles

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 01:13 AM
now it doesn't look like that -- the above is fair. thank you.

the bolded sections are all that was necessary, but in their absence, it looked a lot like tacit approval. i believe you're the first from your guild to explicitly state the above

and your question about rogean seemed to me to be an implication that rogean had no authority to disregard the bet, not a genuine inquiry. i was mistaken

I broke my word exactly how Mortiiss did.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2013, 01:39 AM
How does it even remotely look like that?
Know many nazis that don't support hitler?

I can tell by the swastika on your arm that you support www.eccezan.com

Tenlaar
04-02-2013, 02:00 AM

Way to base your own moral character off of the actions of others.

Alarti, aiming for the lowest common denominator since '09!

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 02:19 AM
Way to base your own moral character off of the actions of others.

Alarti, aiming for the lowest common denominator since '09!

Alarti doesn't negotiate with cheating scum.

Servellious
04-02-2013, 02:48 AM
No one negotiates with alarti anymore cause he can't keep his end of the deals

BigLe2e
04-02-2013, 05:04 AM
. Thereby insinuating the the bet presenter had foreknowledge. However, foreknowledge does not make a bet invalid.

Yeah, tell that to Tim Donaghy.

Godefroi
04-02-2013, 05:50 AM
Alarti doesn't negotiate with cheating scum.

Speaking of yourself as a 3rd person ?

Jesus lol.

Get a grip idiot.

falkun
04-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Nah you start it off. Find lies =) Bet you can't!

https://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=898774&postcount=69

That was easy. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

raff01
04-02-2013, 08:09 AM
Farming Kunark BP's and epics while all members have their own, thus depriving all non TMO from their epics unless they accept to pay 400k for it is just the most despicable behavior I have seen to date on a MMO.
For that simple reason, I just hope to see TMO burn and FE get all their loot.

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 08:26 AM
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=898774&postcount=69

That was easy. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

You are bad at this. Get a time stamp match it to the time the CB picture was posted and then find out what time it was removed. Then also prove that I remembered I was posting at that time and that I had intent to deceive.

If lying was when someone was wrong, then you would be lying almost every time you post.

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Farming Kunark BP's and epics while all members have their own, thus depriving all non TMO from their epics unless they accept to pay 400k for it is just the most despicable behavior I have seen to date on a MMO.
For that simple reason, I just hope to see TMO burn and FE get all their loot.

All members do not have everything they need. We have alot of new members. I suppose you know some way to get VS to drop specific items? Or for trak to drop only donals?

finalgrunt
04-02-2013, 08:29 AM
I suppose you know some way to get VS to drop? Or for trak to drop?

Fixed ;)

raff01
04-02-2013, 08:45 AM
All members do not have everything they need. We have alot of new members. I suppose you know some way to get VS to drop specific items? Or for trak to drop only donals?

Well I suppose some members had to join since they couldn't get epic or their BP without going through you and didn't have 500k plat...

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Well I suppose some members had to join since they couldn't get epic or their BP without going through you and didn't have 500k plat...

Lol........Yes the only reason anyone would ever join TMO.

Bad troll!

raff01
04-02-2013, 09:16 AM
Lol........Yes the only reason anyone would ever join TMO.

Bad troll!

Perhaps not the only reason, but certainly the main one.

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Perhaps not the only reason, but certainly the main one.

Certainly you must have mind reading capabilities to know the intentions of other players so well. Certainly.

raff01
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Certainly you must have mind reading capabilities to know the intentions of other players so well. Certainly.

I know, its called thinking...should try it sometimes, works great

rsloans84
04-02-2013, 09:36 AM
U were saying alarti bout new members not having all their gear do u wanna use that excuse for recent wipes?

Raavak
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Ou vous êtes Candian ou vous êtes français. Vous ne pouvez pas être tous deux. Choisissez un. Choisissez sagement.

diplo
04-02-2013, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=Fazlazen;904985]There is also BDA, but really, who wants to be guilded with Anthrax AND Chest? ...yeah me neitherQUOTE]

true story.

diplo
04-02-2013, 10:14 AM
There is also BDA, but really, who wants to be guilded with Anthrax AND Chest? ...yeah me neither

true story.

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 10:30 AM
I know, its called thinking...should try it sometimes, works great

Just not in your case, evidently.

falkun
04-02-2013, 11:26 AM
You are bad at this. Get a time stamp match it to the time the CB picture was posted and then find out what time it was removed. Then also prove that I remembered I was posting at that time and that I had intent to deceive.

If lying was when someone was wrong, then you would be lying almost every time you post.

And this is why you live up to your name, Lance (although, people are right, calling you Lance is a disgrace to Lance).

And yet you've provided zero evidence of me lying in a post, simply making blanket statements.

Raavak
04-02-2013, 11:45 AM
I suppose you know some way to get VS to drop specific items? Or for trak to drop only donals?Drop chance %/distribution compared to class makeup of a raiding guild are hardly even close to being in the same ballpark in alot of cases (cleric class prime example).

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 11:51 AM
And this is why you live up to your name, Lance (although, people are right, calling you Lance is a disgrace to Lance).

And yet you've provided zero evidence of me lying in a post, simply making blanket statements.

You have yet to provide evidence of me lying in a post.

Autotune
04-02-2013, 12:00 PM
none of you ever provide fucking evidence.

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 01:04 PM
none of you ever provide fucking evidence.

Pssh I always provide evidence whenI am trying to make a point. Usually, I am not trying to make a point.

Mostly, I am too busy/lazy to search through years of history on the forums.

Daldolma
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
alarti is the lebron james of team asperger

Bardalicious
04-02-2013, 01:20 PM
TMO break fear yet?

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
alarti is the lebron james of team asperger

What does that make you?

kotton05
04-02-2013, 01:36 PM
What does that make you?

I'm coaching, make sure you have a helmet on, lets go....

Daldolma
04-02-2013, 01:45 PM
What does that make you?

the guy commenting on how you have an astoundingly severe case of asperger's

Autotune
04-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Pssh I always provide evidence whenI am trying to make a point. Usually, I am not trying to make a point.

Mostly, I am too busy/lazy to search through years of history on the forums.

I probably skipped it.

Must put big giant words before and after the evidence that reads

EVIDENCE CONTAINED BELOW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-33XgfoVRwfg/UGnUiM5H8PI/AAAAAAAADao/aZ49g7mRRgE/s1600/evidence.jpg

EVIDENCE CONTAINED ABOVE

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 04:13 PM
the guy commenting on how you have an astoundingly severe case of asperger's

Internet Psychologist!

Please look up the Asperger's condition. Then look in a mirror.

Hurley
04-02-2013, 04:18 PM
no u r

saved you some space

arsenalpow
04-02-2013, 06:43 PM
There is also BDA, but really, who wants to be guilded with Anthrax AND Chest? ...yeah me neither

true story.

any guild but BDA obviously (http://www.eccezan.com/2013/04/bda-outreach-program.html)

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 06:47 PM
any guild but BDA obviously (http://www.eccezan.com/2013/04/bda-outreach-program.html)

Speaking of didn't most of your members just app to FE?

Fazlazen
04-02-2013, 06:48 PM
can we get back on topic please?

This thread wasn't supposed to be about Alarti and his debts! Can we please trade Alarti for Hasbinbad FE? It seems like a fair trade.

Fazlazen
04-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Speaking of didn't most of your members just app to FE?

Yes, they are planning a merger as we speak. Word on the street is both Chest and Anthrax will be given the officer title.

arsenalpow
04-02-2013, 06:52 PM
Yes, they are planning a merger as we speak. Word on the street is both Chest and Anthrax will be given the officer title.

totes!

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
can we get back on topic please?

This thread wasn't supposed to be about Alarti and his debts! Can we please trade Alarti for Hasbinbad FE? It seems like a fair trade.

Ya HBB is definitely your kind of people, egomaniacal, insane, and worthless.

Fazlazen
04-02-2013, 06:58 PM

Does he pay his debts?

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Does he pay his debts?

Not sure if relevant :)

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 07:01 PM
totes!

Care to comment on Slydexx(officer) Areleun, skarry, fattyfatty and their current FE app status?

arsenalpow
04-02-2013, 07:03 PM
Care to comment on Slydexx(officer) Areleun, skarry, fattyfatty and their current FE app status?

its their business if they want to go sock it up and answer 4am batphones, it's not what BDA is about so if that's the way they want to play the game then have fun being another tiny cog in one of the two giant machines on p99

care to comment on losing 2 traks in a row and then VS after socking him?

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 07:15 PM
its their business if they want to go sock it up and answer 4am batphones, it's not what BDA is about so if that's the way they want to play the game then have fun being another tiny cog in one of the two giant machines on p99

care to comment on losing 2 traks in a row and then VS after socking him?

Thems teh dice. We lost VS? I didn't hear that.

Also we just got PD, and CT... so I'm not really worried. Care to comment on.... oh wait.. you are in BDA.

Godefroi
04-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Phara dar got dot/coh pulled to ZI, we should have known better ;)

We learn every day with new exploit tricks of TMO in VP :D

Metallikus
04-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Phara dar got dot/coh pulled to ZI, we should have known better ;)

We learn every day with new exploit tricks of TMO in VP :D

AS far as I know DOT re-ticking after coh shouldnt re-gain agro as was patched long ago. Plus, id like to see the ballsy SK foolish enough to try and land a dot on phara dar seeing how it charms on line of sight.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2013, 09:04 PM
I'd like to see you support any one of those descriptions.

Then after that, I'd like to see you support any one of those descriptions while simultaneously trying not to look stupid.

Hasbinbad
04-02-2013, 09:05 PM
oh wait a second...

PROVE IT ALARTI!!!!!

PROVE IT WITH EVIDENCE!!!!

rofl!

Alarti0001
04-02-2013, 09:30 PM
I'd like to see you support any one of those descriptions.

Then after that, I'd like to see you support any one of those descriptions while simultaneously trying not to look stupid.

Its opinion.

Servellious
04-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Both phara far and ct were clean and smooth and good job by you guys. We need to need to be better prepared its nice to see both guilds getting half the mobs nice split. Feels good being the under dogs though wouldn't trade that for anything

rsloans84
04-02-2013, 10:13 PM
Both phara far and ct were clean and smooth and good job by you guys. We need to need to be better prepared its nice to see both guilds getting half the mobs nice split. Feels good being the under dogs though wouldn't trade that for anything

Best quote ever!

Vostok
04-02-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi fazlazen :3

Hasbinbad
04-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Its opinion.
Right .. support that opinion with reason.

Oh, wait.

hatelore
04-02-2013, 10:56 PM
you can "He mad bro!!" all you want, but you'd be better off dropping multania, dude is fuckin crazy, not in a good way. Ask him about his bards DE mask.

Me " you coming to seb to res us sir?"
Multania "yes, but I am lost in Trakanon, I will be there soon, I have a guide coming"
/who all Multania - Level 58 Cleric
Multania tells you " you still need a res? I thought you guys got ressed? i gated because I died twice and this night sucks.

True fucking story...

hatelore
04-02-2013, 11:00 PM
I shouldn't be so harsh though...Maybe hes better now that he knows how to get to seb, since he didn't know how to get there at level 58. =/

Kagatob
04-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Its opinion.

Prove it.

Metallikus
04-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Remember yesterday aalpha trying to fte snipe us after his guild wiped on trak? Whats that called a sore loser or a master tactician?

Zeelot did this to VD and BDA and the GMs called him a hero and awarded loot for his "craftiness" of being a douchebag. Doesnt matter if his guild wipes, it's part of their strat to bumble around so much that end game raiding is such a piece of shit cess pool that no one would want to play in it. If asked why he would fte snipe after his guild wiped he would say that is competition...

falkun
04-03-2013, 12:50 PM
Zeelot did this to VD and BDA and the GMs called him a hero and awarded loot for his "craftiness" of being a douchebag. Doesnt matter if his guild wipes, it's part of their strat to bumble around so much that end game raiding is such a piece of shit cess pool that no one would want to play in it. If asked why he would fte snipe after his guild wiped he would say that is competition...

But boy does TMO get whiny when FTE sniping happens to them:
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=901714&postcount=2
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103633

Hailto
04-03-2013, 12:53 PM

Lol, is this seriously a defense? Im pretty sure this would not hold up in legal court or in the court of public opinion regarding douchebaggery. What are we, 12?

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 01:39 PM
Lol, is this seriously a defense? Im pretty sure this would not hold up in legal court or in the court of public opinion regarding douchebaggery. What are we, 12?

Its hammurabi's code man. Mortiiss used some Rogean excuse to get out of a bet so, "an eye for an eye". Maybe we will all be blind one day.

quido
04-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Can I stiff Aiaus on the 21666 plat I owe him because Zithax screwed me on a trade 3 years ago?

Frieza_Prexus
04-03-2013, 01:57 PM
But boy does TMO get whiny when FTE sniping happens to them:
https://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=103633

Please do not misconstrue what I wrote as some kind of "can dish it out, but can't take it whine." I was hoping my post that you linked would come across as a level discussion and not crying. However, if that's how you read it maybe it's my fault for not being clear enough.

FTE sniping is silly, but it's how the game is played. Sometimes it benefits us, other times it hurts us.

Please don't put me in with the group that's going shit the bed every the fastest jav in the west beats us, and rub it in everyone's faces when we do it. I think the server would be better off with a different rules set (or just some FTE shouts), but that doesn't mean I'm one of the many posters with a double standard about it.

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 01:57 PM
Can I stiff Aiaus on the 21666 plat I owe him because Zithax screwed me on a trade 3 years ago?

Thats your decision. I'd advise against it if you consider him a friend/ally or guildy.
Luckily my bets were made with neither.

Maybe you can randomly ..... oh wait.

Frieza_Prexus
04-03-2013, 02:03 PM
Its hammurabi's code man. Mortiiss used some Rogean excuse to get out of a bet so, "an eye for an eye". Maybe we will all be blind one day.

Mirror Punishment still needs a decision maker. You're just taking the law into your own hands.

quido
04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
Alarti pay poor mav his 100k so you can stop making excuses

Hailto
04-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Why don't you just pay the plat, even your own guild seems annoyed by it.

Splorf22
04-03-2013, 02:24 PM

Rogean's point was that Tiggles already knew that Holyspawn had been unbanned when he proposed his bet with Mortiss, but that because he was not careful with his language he was wrong anyway :D None of this applies to you, because your bet was in fact made before the GM decisions were announced.

I have to say Alarti I've been pretty disappointed in your handling of this.

Tiggles
04-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I think too should pony up the cash.

I'm down for 10k

Tiggles
04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
I think too should pony up the cash.

I'm down for 10k

) tmo

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 02:32 PM
Please do not misconstrue what I wrote as some kind of "can dish it out, but can't take it whine." I was hoping my post that you linked would come across as a level discussion and not crying. However, if that's how you read it maybe it's my fault for not being clear enough.

FTE sniping is silly, but it's how the game is played. Sometimes it benefits us, other times it hurts us.

Please don't put me in with the group that's going shit the bed every the fastest jav in the west beats us, and rub it in everyone's faces when we do it. I think the server would be better off with a different rules set (or just some FTE shouts), but that doesn't mean I'm one of the many posters with a double standard about it.

Most of your posts come across as whiny. This post comes across as you whining about being lumped in with those you willingly consort with (TMO).

You are not being held in the guild against your will and you are free to leave at any time.

You are nothing but a lackey with a voice. Your double standard is dispalyed for all to see everytime you make a post with the central theme of "Don't associate me with my guildies, and don't put words into my mouth" while you remain a wilfull member of TMO.

Sooner or later you will have to accept this.

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Rogean's point was that Tiggles already knew that Holyspawn had been unbanned when he proposed his bet with Mortiss, but that because he was not careful with his language he was wrong anyway :D None of this applies to you, because your bet was in fact made before the GM decisions were announced.

Holyspawn's unbanning was also not announced.

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 02:44 PM

No. LOL

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 02:59 PM
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iF5NW94K51A?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iF5NW94K51A?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Just replace the swastika with <TMO>

Funkutron5000
04-03-2013, 03:00 PM

Also there's the fact that Rogean posted about it in that thread. Alarti claims Rogean said he didn't have to pay, but he has never provided proof that said conversation occurred. I may be mistaken on that, though, as it's hard to read every single post in RnF.

Frieza_Prexus
04-03-2013, 03:01 PM
Most of your posts come across as whiny. This post comes across as you whining about being lumped in with those you willingly consort with (TMO).

You are not being held in the guild against your will and you are free to leave at any time.

You are nothing but a lackey with a voice. Your double standard is dispalyed for all to see everytime you make a post with the central theme of "Don't associate me with my guildies, and don't put words into my mouth" while you remain a wilfull member of TMO.

Sooner or later you will have to accept this.

You know, we've been through this before. (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=846308&postcount=196)

I'm guilded with some people whose only goal is to shit on their keyboard and press enter. I'm guilded with some of the most contratian, spiteful, and ignorant individuals I've ever know. I'm also guilded with some incredibly fine people whom I respect to no end, and I am proud to have met them and call them my friend. I am guilded with future enemies, and I am guilded with people that I will value long after Project 1999 shuts down.

I joined TMO, and I will leave TMO, on my own terms. You will never change this no matter how long you anonymously froth at your keyboard with faux-outrage.

I know, far better than you do, exactly how my guild tag affects me. I will continue to make points that promote TMO's reptuation in a positive manner, and I will continue to work against mouth-breathing instigators whose only goal is to spread dissension and hate be they in TMO or anonymous trolls who are on their third of fourth forum account.

The difference between you and me is that I want to build something. You're just interested in tearing it down.

Hasbinbad
04-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Xasten please start a guild.

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 03:32 PM
You know, we've been through this before. (http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=846308&postcount=196)

I'm guilded with some people whose only goal is to shit on their keyboard and press enter. I'm guilded with some of the most contratian, spiteful, and ignorant individuals I've ever know. I'm also guilded with some incredibly fine people whom I respect to no end, and I am proud to have met them and call them my friend. I am guilded with future enemies, and I am guilded with people that I will value long after Project 1999 shuts down.

I joined TMO, and I will leave TMO, on my own terms. You will never change this no matter how long you anonymously froth at your keyboard with faux-outrage.

I know, far better than you do, exactly how my guild tag affects me. I will continue to make points that promote TMO's reptuation in a positive manner, and I will continue to work against mouth-breathing instigators whose only goal is to spread dissension and hate be they in TMO or anonymous trolls who are on their third of fourth forum account.

The difference between you and me is that I want to build something. You're just interested in tearing it down.

You're right.. we have been through it before. You're also right in stating that I am only interested in seeing TMO tore down.

You have your reasons and I have mine.

Keep whining about it, and I'll keep calling you out on it. You're not going to single-handidly magically correct TMO's course.

The leadership have made their decisions on the direction they wish to take the guild.

Servellious
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
Most of us want tear Tmo down xastenq

Hasbinbad
04-03-2013, 03:35 PM
You're right.. we have been through it before. You're also right in stating that I am only interested in seeing TMO tore down.

You have your reasons and I have mine.

Keep whining about it, and I'll keep calling you out on it. You're not going to single-handidly magically correct TMO's course.

The leadership have made their decisions on the direction they wish to take the guild.
I mean, fuck TMO and everything, but you're an idiot.

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM
I mean, fuck TMO and everything, but you're an idiot.

What did I say that was so idiotic? You seriously think Xasten is going to single handily change the path that TMO is following and that it was not chosen by Zeelot and others?

Go back to making occupy posts, you are worthless.

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Your suggestion of him forming his own guild is far more likely.

Harrison Remembers
04-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Lol this lawyer wannabe faggot knowingly stays in a guild that has been proven to cheat, hack, and exploit content, and acts like he's morally superior and defends the guild anyways.

That's seriously some hilarious shit.

http://imageshack.us/a/img528/9694/91468092.jpg

That's what a real man would have done when he was brought aware that his guild was cheating, or in my case, about to absorb a bunch of cheating pieces of shit. (DA)

You, being the slimy little spineless faggot that you are, just try to defend them instead.

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 03:58 PM
Lol this lawyer wannabe faggot knowingly stays in a guild that has been proven to cheat, hack, and exploit content, and acts like he's morally superior and defends the guild anyways.

That's seriously some hilarious shit.

http://imageshack.us/a/img528/9694/91468092.jpg

That's what a real man would have done when he was brought aware that his guild was cheating, or in my case, about to absorb a bunch of cheating pieces of shit. (DA)

You, being the slimy little spineless faggot that you are, just try to defend them instead.

This thread is to quality it brought Harrison out of his fear bunker

Hasbinbad
04-03-2013, 04:01 PM
What did I say that was so idiotic? You seriously think Xasten is going to single handily change the path that TMO is following and that it was not chosen by Zeelot and others?

Go back to making occupy posts, you are worthless.
I think that xasten "single-handedly* [changing] the path [of] TMO" is a straw man which you developed for the purposes of discrediting an argument which he didn't make so that you can sound smart.

Then you bring up unrelated things.

lol k

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 04:26 PM
It was my response to his post.. and I quote:

I will continue to make points that promote TMO's reptuation in a positive manner, and I will continue to work against mouth-breathing instigators whose only goal is to spread dissension and hate be they in TMO or anonymous trolls who are on their third of fourth forum account.

What part did I make up?

falkun
04-03-2013, 04:28 PM
You were lumped in with the "TMO RNF troll-force" because that post came out following Eccezan's "Trak fiasco". The idea was also poorly thought-out (delectably uncharacteristic for you) and seemed tailored to the "Trak fiasco" scenario. I quickly debunked its overall effectiveness and showed how the solution could quickly create the very problem it was attempting to solve. Due to the idea's poor scope and bad timing, it comes across as whining.

If you'd like to submit another idea, I have no issues with additional civil discussion.

falkun
04-03-2013, 04:29 PM
^^^^ "You" = Xasten

maverixdamighty
04-03-2013, 04:30 PM

was a green scale anyways. f that piece of trash alarti lol.

falkun
04-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Raging now!

But "delectably" = "debatably" which apparently is not a word, so "arguably"

zel
04-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Holy shit Finawin(s) was in TMO??

47shadesofgay
04-03-2013, 04:51 PM

Finawin is a very principled man as we all know.

In another time he would have made an excellent Quaker.

Tiggles
04-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Xatsen told me to stop trolling and shape up and now I'm a productive member of the server at large.

Winning hearts and minds

kotton05
04-03-2013, 05:02 PM
I could always sense it in you Tiggles

Hasbinbad
04-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Merkk is like Big Luke to Tiggles' Vader.

Alarti0001
04-03-2013, 05:31 PM

Ya fortunately and at time unfortunately we have a family policy in TMO. Since his brother was a member and really cool harrison was a member for awhile.

chtulu
04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
I'm in TMO as well.

Kevynne
04-03-2013, 08:02 PM

Lol mad I exposed guild for being pixel assholes.

Tiggles
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Lol mad I exposed guild for being pixel assholes.

Can't "Expose" what is common knowledge

Just be glad you can buy your gear from not one but TWO top end guilds now.

Maybe it will drive down prices?

Jk it won't we are already are in talks to price fix each other.

Hurley
04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Jk it won't we are already are in talks to price fix each other.

Hasbinbad
04-03-2013, 08:45 PM
was

Servellious
04-03-2013, 11:25 PM
Xatsen told me to stop trolling and shape up and now I'm a productive member of the server at large.

Winning hearts and minds

Actually RNF has sucked since black sock down. Not sure everyone enjoys this new High Road you are taking.

Tiggles
04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Actually RNF has sucked since black sock down. Not sure everyone enjoys this new High Road you are taking.

oh I agree but FE has shown to me at least that you are a competent guild now and its not exciting to jerk off on each trak kill.

Kevynne
04-03-2013, 11:50 PM
oh I agree but FE has shown to me at least that you are a competent guild now and its not exciting to jerk off on each trak kill.

Ya canpnly jerk off to getting hit in the head with a bat.