PDA

View Full Version : How long until FE becomes the new TMO?

Stibe
03-27-2013, 02:54 PM
:confused:

radditsu
03-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Fe got burned by tmo too much to let this happen.

Hasbinbad
03-27-2013, 03:00 PM
tiggle and i are already plotting the anti-fe-evil-empire guild that will be the new server jesus once FE makes TMO the new Taken.

Stibe
03-27-2013, 03:05 PM
So TMO took TR/IB's spot, FE took TMO's spot, so who is going to take FE's spot?

Stibe
03-27-2013, 03:06 PM
shut up Stibe

Go eat some swamp logs.

Hailto
03-27-2013, 03:07 PM
So TMO took TR/IB's spot, FE took TMO's spot, so who is going to take FE's spot?

No one anytime soon.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Never

quido
03-27-2013, 03:10 PM
well hurry up so we can get to rolling <The Mystical Entry> on red

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
red is ded

Hailto
03-27-2013, 03:12 PM
well hurry up so we can get to rolling <The Mystical Entry> on red

That would be fun actually.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Jeremy what class should I roll on red?

kotton05
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
Fe got burned by tmo too much to let this happen.

this, i will always be for the underdog as i've earned everything i've gotten. we will not trivialize raid content we dont need. i suggest guilds create relationships even if its a fragile relationship and not generalize FE as dimwit assholes who run over the little guy.

quido
03-27-2013, 03:21 PM
As a first char I'd recommend something with a lot of outs lol.

Monks, Warriors, Rogues probably not the best choices for first chars unless you come with a nice network of active pals.

quido
03-27-2013, 03:22 PM

Monks, Warriors, Rogues probably not the best choices for first chars unless you come with a nice network of active pals.

though these really are the most badass classes probably... besides bards of course!

kotton05
03-27-2013, 03:25 PM
I'd be your guildy on red mr irons, as long as its "The Mystical Entry"

Hurley
I have a 14 druid

maverixdamighty
though these really are the most badass classes probably... besides bards of course!

paladins are fun b/c they normally get ignored, and can be a great cc/lockdown class.

Hailto
03-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Shaman are basically the best class in the game, red or blue. True story.

Funkutron5000
03-27-2013, 03:29 PM
I'd be your guildy on red mr irons, as long as its "The Mystical Entry"

Gonna start the Forceful Order to compete.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 03:31 PM
LOL, paladin are always so defiant and stubborn

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 03:37 PM
It's possible, definitely leaning that direction.

FE mobilizing from the BDA batphone this morning after we were the only tracker in the zone. History repeating itself.

quido
03-27-2013, 03:40 PM
still shocked rite

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:43 PM

FE mobilizing from the BDA batphone this morning after we were the only tracker in the zone. History repeating itself.

Oh come on Chest.

You forget that the people who formed FE were members of BDA and were shit on raid after raid right along side you. A lot of FE's member base is also made up of members and even officers from BDA that were also shit on by TMO.

At some point in your life you are going to have to stop playing the victim.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 03:45 PM

pretty sure breaches of the batphone happen in all guilds. In all fairness though you guys had like two people in the zone when we had 20 and that was after someone verified maestro was up so it wasn't that fast and our pulling today was atrocious.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:46 PM
Chest, I will PM you the person who batphoned Maestro so you can check your list.

That's also something TMO would do right? :rolleyes:

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Oh come on Chest.

You forget that the people who formed FE were members of BDA and were shit on raid after raid right along side you. A lot of FE's member base is also made up of members and even officers from BDA that were also shit on by TMO.

I loved hearing this morning about Myu telling us that "nah we knew maestro was up before you did" only to find out that we hadn't purged our batphone hard enough and instead loose lips sank our maestro attempt.

If you don't want to be TMO you (FE) could have said "oh snap I'm still on the BDA batphone, please remove me, and good luck on maestro with your 6 man 0700 attempt"

But instead you (FE) mobilized off our batphone, raced us to maestro resulting in a bunch of deaths and then didn't even cop to still being on our batphone hoping to still gain an advantage in the future.

You don't want to be like TMO? Then fucking step up.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:50 PM
***** reading other peoples posts about 2 year old pixels.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 03:51 PM
I loved hearing this morning about Myu telling us that "nah we knew maestro was up before you did" only to find out that we hadn't purged our batphone hard enough and instead loose lips sank our maestro attempt.

If you don't want to be TMO you (FE) could have said "oh snap I'm still on the BDA batphone, please remove me, and good luck on maestro with your 6 man 0700 attempt"

But instead you (FE) mobilized off our batphone, raced us to maestro resulting in a bunch of deaths and then didn't even cop to still being on our batphone hoping to still gain an advantage in the future.

this doesn't sound anything like what actually happened. did you only take the side of your bda members when you decided to post this as fact?

Hailto
03-27-2013, 03:52 PM

Hurley just offered to PM you the person who called maestro so you can maintain your bat phone security. Quit crying.

kotton05

Hurley said he'd rely the info to find out who it is, i for one want to step up.

arsenalpow
Chest, I will PM you the person who batphoned Maestro so you can check your list.

That's also something TMO would do right? :rolleyes:

We already patched the leak thanks to a FE member who wishes to remain anonymous, but it doesn't take back the previous incident this morning. It's easy to apologize now after it all went down (and that is appreciated because at least you can do that) but start doing the hard thing and let your actions speak instead.

Tanthallas
03-27-2013, 03:53 PM
lol

Hurley
We already patched the leak thanks to a FE member who wishes to remain anonymous, but it doesn't take back the previous incident this morning. It's easy to apologize now after it all went down (and that is appreciated because at least you can do that) but start doing the hard thing and let your actions speak instead.

Lol, I already PMed him the name as I posted I would.

Hurley
Chest, let me know if there is anything else I can do to make your guild run better.

We can avoid messes like this in the future.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 03:54 PM
Things like this need to be done diplomatically without personal attack, thanks for not putting them on blast Chest, As for a batphone leak that sucks, its hard to secure that stuff as some people go to great lengths to infiltrate other guilds. Sorry you didnt get maestro, dont let it discourage you. Better be there doing jugs next time trak is in window i love it. i know alot of BDA members really enjoyed the attempt!

quido
03-27-2013, 03:55 PM
should we make a white knight thread because we saw FE mobilizing, figured maestro was up, confirmed it, and didn't go for it? we should make two really - one for each of the guilds that went for it

you're welcome!!!

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 03:55 PM
lol

Remember how we keep talking about leadership setting the example?

This is why I deal with Shinko instead.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 03:57 PM

Fucking, ouch!

That one even stung me from here.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Remember how we keep talking about leadership setting the example?

i mean what do you expect though when you bring a story you heard from only your guildies without taking both sides into account? The story you posted is far from how we saw it go down on our side. Anyone knows the first rule of problem resolution is taking all available factors into account, you only took BDAs information. Having your batphone give us a heads up sucks, but we had to log on a tracker to confirm then mobilize etc. By the time this was done you guys had no force up there and we were already pulling. We didn't train you, grief you etc, if anything you guys trained our pull team from what I heard then your warrior tried to claim it was bda's mob on our pull.

radditsu
03-27-2013, 03:59 PM
SHINKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRnSnfiUI54?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wRnSnfiUI54?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 04:01 PM
i mean what do you expect though when you bring a story you heard from only your guildies without taking both sides into account? The story you posted is far from how we saw it go down on our side. Anyone knows the first rule of problem resolution is taking all available factors into account, you only took BDAs information. Having your batphone give us a heads up sucks, but we had to log on a tracker to confirm then mobilize etc. By the time this was done you guys had no force up there and we were already pulling. We didn't train you, grief you etc, if anything you guys trained our pull team from what I heard then your warrior tried to claim it was bda's mob on our pull.

Ill gotten gains

Hurley
03-27-2013, 04:02 PM

That isn't the point.

If we had infiltrated BDA with a spy and got the batphone that way it is FE's problem and something TMO does.

If we have an app from BDA that has been in the guild a week and is still getting BDA bathphones that isn't a FE problem. That is a BDA and ex-BDA member problem.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Ill gotten gains

just saying don't act like we came up and ran over your raid to get a mob. everyone that was there knows that was far from the case. you had no force when we did and nothing was done to prevent you guys from getting an attempt. Our pull team all died on the pull if anything you guys should have been able to pull it and kill with your single group if you thought they could win, but two of them were already naked at that time.

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
That isn't the point.

If we had infiltrated BDA with a spy and got the batphone that way it is FE's problem and something TMO does.

If we have an app from BDA that has been in the guild a week and is still getting BDA bathphones that isn't a FE problem. That is a BDA and ex-BDA member problem.

So if we fail to remove that ex-member from our batphone and this FE app neglects to inform us of our error then it's copacetic?

If the bank accidentally deposits money in your account and you neglect to inform them is it yours to keep?

Be ethical across the board, don't pick and choose.

Hailto
03-27-2013, 04:06 PM
How much of a grace period on pulls does BDA require?

Ravager
Would you have checked if Maestro was up at 7:00am if you did not get our batphone?

maverixdamighty
So if we fail to remove that ex-member from our batphone and this FE app neglects to inform us of our error then it's copacetic?

If the bank accidentally deposits money in your account and you neglect to inform them is it yours to keep?

Be ethical across the board, don't pick and choose.

if a large firm fails to remove someone's access from their network and that person leaks information is it only the employee's fault?

Hurley
03-27-2013, 04:07 PM
How do I ignore someone on the forums? I have never actually done it.

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 04:08 PM
How much of a grace period on pulls does BDA require?

No grace period required obviously, but if you want to villify TMO for their past behavior you might want to make an attempt to not follow their path

maverixdamighty
Would you have checked if Maestro was up at 7:00am if you did not get our batphone?

if enough bda had started appearing,leaving groups, or /q'ing. we'll never know. as jeremy already said they didn't have a tracker up there but when they saw us mobilizing they figured it was maestro and checked. it's not rocket science when you know what mobs are in window.

kotton05
How are we acting superior?

Ravager, good point, but rather mute at the moment. The real issue is how can we solve it. I'd rather not see us bicker over Maestro. Has to be a solution that wont lead to greater tension.

maverixdamighty

click on their name and i think it's like user lists or something then ignore is a choice.

Hailto
03-27-2013, 04:09 PM

http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=23515

I think this is what you're looking for.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 04:10 PM
No grace period required obviously, but if you want to villify TMO for their past behavior you might want to make an attempt to not follow their path

I agree Chest, what do you propose? Not like we can fake batphone on bda and see who shows up from FE or TMO. I'm having trouble coming up with a solution. Help me think of a way to make a solution.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 04:10 PM

1. If we had infiltrated BDA with a spy and got the batphone that way it is FE's problem and something TMO does.

2. If we have an app from BDA that has been in the guild a week and is still getting BDA bathphones that isn't a FE problem. That is a BDA and ex-BDA member problem.

1. The TMO way.

2. What happened.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 04:11 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=23515

I think this is what you're looking for.

THANK YOU!

Ravager
03-27-2013, 04:11 PM
if enough bda had started appearing,leaving groups, or /q'ing. we'll never know. as jeremy already said they didn't have a tracker up there but when they saw us mobilizing they figured it was maestro and checked. it's not rocket science when you know what mobs are in window.

Well if enough do to make you take notice, then it's likely we've had enough time to muster a force at that point to make an attempt without being steamrolled. Whether we would have got enough is all speculation, but our odds would have been better if it weren't for you guys answering our batphone.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Well if enough do to make you take notice, then it's likely we've had enough time to muster a force at that point to make an attempt without being steamrolled. Whether we would have got enough is all speculation, but our odds would have been better if it weren't for you guys answering our batphone.

you guys had 6 ppl up there (2 naked) 30 minutes after he spawned. just stating facts here.

Mortiiss
03-27-2013, 04:13 PM

Wizards and Mages bro. Best starting.

Ravager
03-27-2013, 04:14 PM
We were rushed for reasons stated and Maestro does not take much of a force.

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 04:18 PM
No one anytime soon.

Lol.... Not you anytime soon. Hoshkar is up... prove you can kill top tier content. =)

kotton05
03-27-2013, 04:20 PM
<3 alarti, way to push us to our limits.

Mortiiss
03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
should we make a white knight thread because we saw FE mobilizing, figured maestro was up, confirmed it, and didn't go for it? we should make two really - one for each of the guilds that went for it

you're welcome!!!

Confirmed rustled jimmies over big Mortiiss's post.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol.... Not you anytime soon. Hoshkar is up... prove you can kill top tier content. =)

prove you can...

Mortiiss
03-27-2013, 04:24 PM
prove you can...

They just want to enact their "brilliant" strategy.

LALS LEAVE HOSHKAR UP TO TRAIN BREW IM SO FKIN SMRT!!! LALS!!!

Predictable and expected. Keep doing as I imagine, please. Thank you!

Faerie Blossom
03-27-2013, 04:27 PM
I would love to see you guys over on red :P

arsenalpow
03-27-2013, 04:28 PM
To play on a dead server and get killed by twinks? Pass.

Faerie Blossom
03-27-2013, 04:31 PM
To play on a dead server and get killed by twinks? Pass.

No, to raid and be competitive. You all have the fighting spirit obviously; why not put it to good use? :)

Hurley
03-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Because guys like "seaweedpimpz" play there.

I have been here since Oct 09 and he is the first person I ever ignored.

I have no problem shit talking but when the guy just posts random "LAL U MAD" crap everywhere it's just retarded.

Nerosys
03-27-2013, 04:33 PM
No, to raid and be competitive. You all have the fighting spirit obviously; why not put it to good use? :)

If red was so good, you wouldn't be here trying to recruit people to go there. You guys are persistent ill give you that.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 04:34 PM

Thanks for noticing our spirit, Some of us are on red nameless and zone chasing people till we can gank them. but its too dead to be super fun.

Faerie Blossom
03-27-2013, 04:36 PM
If red was so good, you wouldn't be here trying to recruit people to go there. You guys are persistent ill give you that.

It was brought up earlier in the thread, and I was hoping that some of you were serious about it. Not trying to be a nuisance here or anything.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 04:38 PM
It was brought up earlier in the thread, and I was hoping that some of you were serious about it. Not trying to be a nuisance here or anything.

Oh no, didnt take your post as a troll attempt, i for one just dont wanna level up, if you have spare toon ill play with ya. just have to much on my plate to level a toon on red, i think with a cool group of people it'd be fun to hunt folks down

quido
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM
so many entertaining threads get so derpy so fast

Hailto
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM
This message is hidden because seaweedpimpz is on your ignore list.

Grahm
03-27-2013, 05:08 PM
A mexican and a black guy are sitting in a car. Whose the driver?

A cop

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 05:47 PM
When your real life becomes something you feel like you have to log into, and this game becomes your real life.

You need to step away from the computer.

bunch of people here so clammed up in their house with space heaters on full blast spamming f5 and trying to FTE dragons.

Go outside.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
When your real life becomes something you feel like you have to log into, and this game becomes your real life.

You need to step away from the computer.

bunch of people here so clammed up in their house with space heaters on full blast spamming f5 and trying to FTE dragons.

Go outside.

why would we be targeting group members when trying to get FTE on dragons? Confused panda is confused.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 05:49 PM
Spamming f5 on the forums man......

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
you don't have time for forumquest during FTE battles...everyone knows that.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 05:55 PM
you don't have time for forumquest during FTE battles...everyone knows that.

your devotion is admirable, but this game shouldn't be a job. Should be fun. Upper management needs to stop bickering and fighting over mobs, so you guys can get back to it being a convenience to play again.

Unless you guys are so caught up you ENJOY getting early AM batphones and going to your computer to snipe mobs......

hatelore
03-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Oh come on Chest.

Hate to say it homebrew but you play the victim everytime you make snide remarks about bda lol. Was it because Anthrax yelled at you so much for not attending raids? Lol

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM
your devotion is admirable, but this game shouldn't be a job. Should be fun. Upper management needs to stop bickering and fighting over mobs, so you guys can get back to it being a convenience to play again.

Unless you guys are so caught up you ENJOY getting early AM batphones and going to your computer to snipe mobs......

thanks for telling other people what they should do to enjoy the game. appreciate your input.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
thanks for telling other people what they should do to enjoy the game. appreciate your input.

If anyone wants to rise out of the crowd and say they really enjoy

a.) Mandatory tracking times
b.) Wasting countless hours widdling away a timer on a mob just to try and either zerg or FTE it, then fight with GM's over who GOT FTE.
c.) Be at constant war where you can't EVER get a clean engage on mobs that matter with drama.

Please let them rise and speak their mind......

rsloans84
03-27-2013, 06:02 PM
FE will always be #1 in my eyes... I could really care less about joining them though ( I have Anger Issues they wouldnt like me )

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:02 PM

b.) Wasting countless hours widdling away a timer on a mob just to try and either zerg or FTE it, then fight with GM's over who GOT FTE.
c.) Be at constant war where you can't EVER get a clean engage on mobs that matter with drama.

i enjoy the competition in it's current state. some of the stuff required is mundane but the end result is enjoyable.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:09 PM
i enjoy the competition in it's current state. some of the stuff required is mundane but the end result is enjoyable.

I can completely understand why competition is good, and the fact you're enjoying that is awesome.

If it was a gutwrenching battle to every end game mob, and a group effort to get there. All while utilizing a really good team effort and you felt accomplished for killing the mob when you did. That would be different......

But, it's not that way. The accomplishment you guys seem to care about is just destroying each other guilds by doing everything possible to screw the other one out of mobs.

This is just my opinion, and I don't speak for anyone else. It just seems when you can just invis down to where a mob spawns. Camp there fully buffed. and wait for a cellphone to ring to log in and use 50 people to kill a mob designed for 25. 50 from a single guild. MULTIPLE guilds show up the mob barely lasts 10-15 seconds. then it takes days for a GM to decide who gets loot ? Because everyone wants to bitch and moan.

Seems unfun.

Godefroi
03-27-2013, 06:12 PM

We outmobilize TMO sometimes, it's fun, insta destruction, no drama.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:12 PM
ya i can make a lot of assumptions too and then say how it would not be fun...

people with better organization seem to do better in RL why would they not in this game.

i also love the 50+ comment that everyone who isn't in touch with the raiding scene likes to throw around. We've had 50+ on maybe two raids since i've been in FE and one was a guild first CT kill.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Hate to say it homebrew but you play the victim everytime you make snide remarks about bda lol. Was it because Anthrax yelled at you so much for not attending raids? Lol

wtf you talking about? That isn't what playing the victim is.

And Anthrax never yelled at me for missing raids. I was with him calling people raid dodgers.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:16 PM
ya i can make a lot of assumptions too and then say how it would not be fun...

people with better organization seem to do better in RL why would they not in this game.

i also love the 50+ comment that everyone who isn't in touch with the raiding scene likes to throw around. We've had 50+ on maybe two raids since i've been in FE and one was a guild first CT kill.

I was actually IN Forceful Entry. and attending several raids......

I did end up getting booted though. The whole hard-core raiding guild thing was too much for me. Shoulda known before though, I really am more a casual player.

However, since this game is 13 years old.....it's funny how people have the gawl to quote things like "people that aren't in touch with the raiding scene". Pretty sure most of us have raided at one point or another.

Just maybe not to the extent you do =)

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:16 PM
We outmobilize TMO sometimes, it's fun, insta destruction, no drama.

now THAT sounds like it would be a good time.

NO bickering, NO gm involvement, and no tears.

=)

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:21 PM
I was actually IN Forceful Entry. and attending several raids......

I did end up getting booted though. The whole hard-core raiding guild thing was too much for me. Shoulda known before though, I really am more a casual player.

However, since this game is 13 years old.....it's funny how people have the gawl to quote things like "people that aren't in touch with the raiding scene". Pretty sure most of us have raided at one point or another.

Just maybe not to the extent you do =)

clearly you aren't in touch of it after your "few" raids with FE with the stuff you have been posting.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM
clearly you aren't in touch of it after your "few" raids with FE with the stuff you have been posting.

Eh speaking down to me doesn't make you a better player man =)

Clark
03-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh come on Chest.

+1

Oh come on Chest.

+2

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Eh speaking down to me doesn't make you a better player man =)

not speaking down to you. you just don't know what you are talking about and i said you are making a lot of assumptions when you aren't in touch with the raiding scene on this server, which you have shown.

being a better player than you has nothing to do with it.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:28 PM
What have I said that's completely wrong ? That shows im out of touch ?

Clark
03-27-2013, 06:28 PM

:D Ya it's a dead server plain and simple.

hatelore
03-27-2013, 06:30 PM
wtf you talking about? That isn't what playing the victim is.

And Anthrax never yelled at me for missing raids. I was with him calling people raid dodgers.

Umm yes he did lol, I got nothing against you though. But you know his ass did. I get high from time to time but cmon, I don't forget shit that often.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:33 PM
What have I said that's completely wrong ? That shows im out of touch ?

But, it's not that way. The accomplishment you guys seem to care about is just destroying each other guilds by doing everything possible to screw the other one out of mobs.

This is just my opinion, and I don't speak for anyone else. It just seems when you can just invis down to where a mob spawns. Camp there fully buffed. and wait for a cellphone to ring to log in and use 50 people to kill a mob designed for 25. 50 from a single guild. MULTIPLE guilds show up the mob barely lasts 10-15 seconds. then it takes days for a GM to decide who gets loot ? Because everyone wants to bitch and moan.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

I don't care about screwing anyone out of mobs I want to get the mobs for the people in FE.
You don't just "invis" down to mobs and camp there fully buffed.
50 from a single guild
mobs barely last 10-15 seconds
have to wait for GMs to decide who gets loot

Those are just a few of the situations you pass off as regular encounters that are in the minority. They just get brought here to the forums for people to vent about. Most encounters one guild ends up getting a clean/semi-clean (depending on trains) engage on a mob and they either kill it or wipe.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:37 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^

I don't care about screwing anyone out of mobs I want to get the mobs for the people in FE.
You don't just "invis" down to mobs and camp there fully buffed.
50 from a single guild
mobs barely last 10-15 seconds
have to wait for GMs to decide who gets loot

Those are just a few of the situations you pass off as regular encounters that are in the minority. They just get brought here to the forums for people to vent about. Most encounters one guild ends up getting a clean/semi-clean (depending on trains) engage on a mob and they either kill it or wipe.

1. You made a comment earlier thanking me for telling people how to spend their time playing. Well this is your assuming everyone thinks the way you do =)
2. You don't camp out on Ogre Island? Trak Ledge? VS? EJ zoneline? You don't play alts while raid targets are in window? Hrmm......
3. You just you've had 50 before. And if you're telling me there are not at least 50 people at every VS or Trak spawn. Maybe not in same guild but that place is a lagfest when their in window.
4. How long would you say these mobs last then ?
5. Gm's are never a deciding factor in how or when loot is destributed or taken away?

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
1. You made a comment earlier thanking me for telling people how to spend their time playing. Well this is your assuming everyone thinks the way you do =)
2. You don't camp out on Ogre Island? Trak Ledge? VS? EJ zoneline? You don't play alts while raid targets are in window? Hrmm......
3. You just you've had 50 before. And if you're telling me there are not at least 50 people at every VS or Trak spawn. Maybe not in same guild but that place is a lagfest when their in window.
4. How long would you say these mobs last then ?
5. Gm's are never a deciding factor in how or when loot is destributed or taken away?

i'm not assuming anything i'm speaking for myself.
we dont' "invis" down to those spots as you claimed, should word your assumptions better.
we normally have mid 30's on raids maybe 40, so try again with your assumptions.
depends on the mob, you would know if you were in touch with the raid scene.
GMs are deciding factors in the loot decisions for some cases, but as I stated already it is the exception not the rule. They just get brought to this forum because people like trolling.

I'm not going to a veterinarian forum and trying to act like I know their job because I went into their office a "few" times for my dogs, maybe you should apply that logic when you think about talking about the end game raid scene here...

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:47 PM
i'm not assuming anything i'm speaking for myself.
we dont' "invis" down to those spots as you claimed, should word your assumptions better.
we normally have mid 30's on raids maybe 40, so try again with your assumptions.
depends on the mob, you would know if you were in touch with the raid scene.
GMs are deciding factors in the loot decisions for some cases, but as I stated already it is the exception not the rule. They just get brought to this forum because people like trolling.

I'm not going to a veterinarian forum and trying to act like I know their job because I went into their office a "few" times for my dogs, maybe you should apply that logic when you think about talking about the end game raid scene here...

Listen dude, I didn't make a forum account to get on here and troll either side of this shit.

That's how shit was when I played....if it has changed fucking drastically then so be it.

I appreciate the input of someone so "elite" on endgame raiding though. However, I don't think I am as impressed by being good at "end-game" raiding 2 years after the end game has come out on a 13 year old game as you are =)

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Listen dude, I didn't make a forum account to get on here and troll either side of this shit.

That's how shit was when I played....if it has changed fucking drastically then so be it.

I appreciate the input of someone so "elite" on endgame raiding though. However, I don't think I am as impressed by being good at "end-game" raiding 2 years after the end game has come out on a 13 year old game as you are =)

You played a "few" raids which you admitted yourself. Great sample size to base your rhetoric off of...

Good thing i'm not here to impress you. I'm just here to point out you are ignorant. Mission accomplished.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:52 PM
You played a "few" raids which you admitted yourself. Great sample size to base your rhetoric off of...

Good thing i'm not here to impress you. I'm just here to point out you are ignorant. Mission accomplished.

lol I played a few raids with FE, not my only raiding man

and I don't consider myself to be ignorant =)

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:54 PM
lol I played a few raids with FE, not my only raiding man

and I don't consider myself to be ignorant =)

most ignorant ppl don't.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 07:36 PM
most ignorant ppl don't.

I agree with what FE is doing.
I know what it was like trying to get targets in the smaller guilds against people like TMO.

I'm not argueing on the cause man. Stop being so defensive.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 07:51 PM
I know what it was like trying to get targets in the smaller guilds against people like TMO.

Just saying if you don't have the sample set to base your assessment off you should preface that instead of trying to act like you know exactly how the end game raid scene is on this server, which you admitted you don't.

Fazlazen
03-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Most of you are ignorant. This is why I yell in vent.

Thana8088
03-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Most of you are ignorant. This is why I yell in vent.

Confirmed vent rager.

We still <3 you though. :)

Alawen
03-27-2013, 08:03 PM

He has to pretend it's fun. Morale is critical for weathering the battle with TMO.

There is absolutely nothing fun or challenging about the raid scene on Project 1999. I've been at 20 or 30 raids during the FE/TMO thing. It's pretty much what you described: mob pops, race like hell to log in or get to the zone, massive zerg, cast three or four spells before the mob dies, bunch of pissing at each other in ooc, then wait for the GM to award loot.

Project 1999 raiding is a test of who has absolutely nothing better to do with their time than try to be the top players that they weren't ten years ago. It will always be that way until the staff decides they want it to be different. I think they like it the way it is.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:06 PM
He has to pretend it's fun. Morale is critical for weathering the battle with TMO.

There is absolutely nothing fun or challenging about the raid scene on Project 1999. I've been at 20 or 30 raids during the FE/TMO thing. It's pretty much what you described: mob pops, race like hell to log in or get to the zone, massive zerg, cast three or four spells before the mob dies, bunch of pissing at each other in ooc, then wait for the GM to award loot.

Project 1999 raiding is a test of who has absolutely nothing better to do with their time than try to be the top players that they weren't ten years ago. It will always be that way until the staff decides they want it to be different. I think they like it the way it is.

loved your thread earlier today. had to report that to get it deleted? Care to mention which raids you attended lately? you also get to join the ignorant club. No wonder she divorced you.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 08:10 PM
loved your thread earlier today. had to report that to get it deleted? Care to mention which raids you attended lately? you also get to join the ignorant club. No wonder she divorced you.

lol

Alawen
03-27-2013, 08:33 PM

Interesting way to address my post. One of us is definitely ignorant.

I've been at kills for every one of the major targets in the last sixty days. You can pretend you're doing something valiant, but you're not. You're part of a huge zerg that fights against another zerg.

I'm sure you think that 35-40 isn't too many for Kunark, but you're wrong. You're just really bad players and there's a reason you couldn't get into top guilds on live.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:35 PM
Interesting way to address my post. One of us is definitely ignorant.

I've been at kills for every one of the major targets in the last sixty days. You can pretend you're doing something valiant, but you're not. You're part of a huge zerg that fights against another zerg.

I'm sure you think that 35-40 isn't too many for Kunark, but you're wrong. You're just really bad players and there's a reason you couldn't get into top guilds on live.

guy criticizes others for raiding too much. guy at every raid. something not adding up.

was raid leader of top guild on tholuxe paells that had every server first through POP, won TOT2, etc etc etc.

Man that divorce must have been brutal, sorry man :(

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 08:38 PM

I want OUT of that club.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:39 PM
I want OUT of that club.

lol you shouldn't really care what someone on an internet forum thinks of you :P

I think you just chose your wording poorly and I reacted strongly.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 08:52 PM
lol you shouldn't really care what someone on an internet forum thinks of you :P

I think you just chose your wording poorly and I reacted strongly.

Eh, I try not to make enemies anywhere I go,

even an internet forum =)

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:54 PM
Eh, I try not to make enemies anywhere I go,

even an internet forum =)

lol i just took offense to your assessment of the raid scene. I don't let anything that happens here carry over to the game, or atleast I don't think I do. I don't harass alarti/eccezan in game I could care less.

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:02 PM
guy criticizes others for raiding too much. guy at every raid. something not adding up.

was raid leader of top guild on tholuxe paells that had every server first through POP, won TOT2, etc etc etc.

Man that divorce must have been brutal, sorry man :(

I said I was at 20-30 raids. That's less than a month of spawns. I have other priorities in my life. You clearly don't. This is your priority.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe you were anything on live. I think you were a chump and I think you're still a chump.

Thanks for your feigned sympathy, but there's nothing to be sorry about. You're completely and utterly ignorant of my life.

Tenlaar
03-27-2013, 09:05 PM
IYou can pretend you're doing something valiant, but you're not.

You'll be back tomorrow, because you have nothing better to do. I won't.

Tenlaar
03-27-2013, 09:06 PM
I have other priorities in my life. You clearly don't.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I said I was at 20-30 raids. That's less than a month of spawns. I have other priorities in my life. You clearly don't. This is your priority.

You'll have to excuse me if I don't believe you were anything on live. I think you were a chump and I think you're still a chump.

Thanks for your feigned sympathy, but there's nothing to be sorry about. You're completely and utterly ignorant of my life.

someone ignorant of another person's life claims another person is ignorant of his life.

man no wonder she divorced you.

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:11 PM
someone ignorant of another person's life claims another person is ignorant of his life.

man no wonder she divorced you.

Is this the part where you pretend I started the personal attacks and claims of ignorance? Are you even capable of discussing a topic without continuous non sequiturs? I didn't think so. You're excused to my ignore list. Have a nice chat with Mortiiss the banal and jkfranklin the crude.

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 09:12 PM
Is this the part where you pretend I started the personal attacks and claims of ignorance? Are you even capable of discussing a topic without continuous non sequiturs? I didn't think so. You're excused to my ignore list. Have a nice chat with Mortiiss the banal and jkfranklin the crude.

this is the part where i saw the thread earlier today so you acting all high and mighty now is a complete joke. let's get divorced.

Sadad
03-27-2013, 09:25 PM

lol ur wief left u

FE wishes they could be TMO.

Anyway, we can't really blame FE for acting on credible intelligence that a mob was up. It's unfortunate that Chest was at work and had to use an old version of the batphone to get through a firewall...you know, because he was at work, unlike your 4 groups at 7 AM, but I digress. The real jackass is the person who was in BDA last week but decided he should burn a bridge for a Mempo. So it goes.

OMGWTF420
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM

what do i have to do to get added to your ignore list? please enlighten me

Metallikus
03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
well this morning's incident was handled and should have been kept handled as it was, not on rnf. i talked to sloan about the ethics involved and he and I had an understanding that ended with the rotting lute from maestro being offered to any of our bards. i found out who was still on the batphone. the glitch was corrected. end of story.

To compare FE to TMO for that is pretty much the most ridiculous claim in all of rnf history.

Fazlazen
03-27-2013, 09:36 PM
well this morning's incident was handled and should have been kept handled as it was, not on rnf. i talked to sloan about the ethics involved and he and I had an understanding that ended with the rotting lute from maestro being offered to any of our bards. i found out who was still on the batphone. the glitch was corrected. end of story.

To compare FE to TMO for that is pretty much the most ridiculous claim in all of rnf history.

I was wondering what happened to you my dear friend until I read that last sentence. This is more like my old pal.

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:36 PM
what do i have to do to get added to your ignore list? please enlighten me

I'm going to photoshop your picture to have long hair and a WW hat.

OMGWTF420
03-27-2013, 09:40 PM
I'm going to photoshop your picture to have long hair and a WW hat.

do it!!!

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:42 PM
Can you give me a shot with a more Wayne-like expression? I could do it to the one you posted but I don't want to have to do the eyes and mouth, too.

Hasbinbad
03-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Alawen I thought you weren't going to be here today?

High horse come up lame?

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:45 PM
Alawen I thought you weren't going to be here today?

High horse come up lame?

Thanks for keeping track of my schedule for me, I appreciate it. I actually logged into the game tonight, too. Want to buy a Lumi Staff?

Hasbinbad
03-27-2013, 09:46 PM
No.

I know you guys love these words spin and deflect, but I have nothing to spin or deflect. I'm not required to respond to the ridiculous shit you guys invent in order to not think about the fact that you post things here that are socially repugnant.

Alawen
03-27-2013, 09:49 PM
No.

Time for last touches on dinner. You have a wonderful night.

Servellious
03-27-2013, 09:55 PM
Be mad at the guy who let everyone know not the whole guil and leadership. Man 2 weeks ago I tipped anthrax off to a meastro and you guys got it. Then this

Hasbinbad
03-27-2013, 10:04 PM
Time for last touches on dinner. You have a wonderful night.
May your high horse carry you far, far away.

Stibe
03-28-2013, 12:18 AM
What the FUCK happened here? Jesus christ you all need to go outside more.

maverixdamighty
03-28-2013, 04:56 AM

Anyway, we can't really blame FE for acting on credible intelligence that a mob was up. It's unfortunate that Chest was at work and had to use an old version of the batphone to get through a firewall...you know, because he was at work, unlike your 4 groups at 7 AM, but I digress. The real jackass is the person who was in BDA last week but decided he should burn a bridge for a Mempo. So it goes.

the old we have jobs you don't line...never gets old!

Tenlaar
03-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Be mad at the guy who let everyone know not the whole guil and leadership.

Yeah! And if somebody you used to hang out with tells his buddies when you'll be gone from your house so they can rob you, you should only question his morals and not those of the people who acted on his information!

maverixdamighty
03-28-2013, 05:30 AM
Yeah! And if somebody you used to hang out with tells his buddies when you'll be gone from your house so they can rob you, you should only question his morals and not those of the people who acted on his information!

better analogy would be if a roommate moved out and you didn't ask for the key back and they came back and let themselves in a few time to crash there...

Tenlaar
03-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Naa, mine is about a group of people using knowledge provided by the one with access to the information in order to negatively impact the people living in the house.

maverixdamighty
03-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Naa, mine is about a group of people using knowledge provided by the one with access to the information in order to negatively impact the people living in the house.

how did it negatively impact you though? You still had a jump on us as we had to confirm the mob is up etc etc etc. you guys had 2-3 ppl in zone when we had 3 groups. i'm done with this conversation hopefully your batphone is secure again and this won't be an issue. sucks it happened.

Tanthallas
03-28-2013, 06:17 PM

So cute.

OMGWTF420
03-28-2013, 06:55 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8gVilA-hAU5Wj1MoT9jDjRu-ywex8So-l-V1qWtn168XdCtO-MA

Mortiiss
03-28-2013, 10:39 PM
...you know, because he was at work, unlike your 4 groups at 7 AM, but I digress. The real jackass is the person who was in BDA last week but decided he should burn a bridge for a Mempo. So it goes.

You're an idiot and you have double standards. If I need to explain why, you truly are retarded. Really talking about raiding at 7AM? You're in TMO, right? Okay.

arsenalpow
03-28-2013, 11:23 PM
So cute.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rule_of_Two

Soon Sloan will overthrow Zeelot and then the cycle will start a new

You're an idiot and you have double standards. If I need to explain why, you truly are retarded. Really talking about raiding at 7AM? You're in TMO, right? Okay.

http://c0016417.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/355y7i.jpg

Tenlaar
03-29-2013, 12:05 AM
how did it negatively impact you though? You still had a jump on us as we had to confirm the mob is up etc etc etc. you guys had 2-3 ppl in zone when we had 3 groups. i'm done with this conversation hopefully your batphone is secure again and this won't be an issue. sucks it happened.

1. I am not in the guild you did this to.
2. Your guild admits to taking action based on another guild's batphone that one of your guild had access to.
3. That is shady business. Period. Acting like it's not is laughable.
4. If TMO had done it there would, without question, be RnF threads full of FE members calling it shady.

radditsu
03-29-2013, 12:19 AM
1. I am not in the guild you did this to.
2. Your guild admits to taking action based on another guild's batphone that one of your guild had access to.
3. That is shady business. Period. Acting like it's not is laughable.
4. If TMO had done it there would, without question, be RnF threads full of FE members calling it shady.

They do it all the time.

kotton05
03-29-2013, 12:24 AM
They do it all the time.

we just assume when we batphone tmo batphoned too.

radditsu
03-29-2013, 12:36 AM
we just assume when we batphone tmo batphoned too.

Exactly. If a batphone goes off, no matter what, they know.

Does it make it right? Not really. Its unsportsmanlike at the least. At least FE did/would do something about it instead of award dkp and platinum for it.

BigLe2e
03-29-2013, 03:57 AM
My opinion on the subject doesnt matter being a mostly inactive player, but I at least appreciate the gesture to help get the ex-BDA off the batphone.