PDA

View Full Version : Is Visceral a huge tool and a disgrace to FE and the French people?

Eccezan
03-27-2013, 04:48 AM
So is he?

Kagatob
03-27-2013, 04:59 AM
Rigged poll, OP is a tool.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 05:00 AM
Forceful Entry is a terrible racist guild, loves to FTE snipe, bad at mobilization, 1 VP dragon kill. <3 How many people can i get to quote me now?

how bad at mobilizing are we? you sat there with 30+ and didn't engage, we firetrucked it.

1vp kill a week ago, you have yet to kill hosh since its spawned, PD was a great pull by you guys A+

Wasn't a snipe you jumped my engage.

Far from racist. Its RnF you have baby thing skin, Suggest you up your armor Joffrey.

<3

Fishx mi grammarplz

Visceral makes fun of you, but doesn't stretch the truth as far as you do with complete ignorance. Great PR eccezan keep it up. You are making it easy on me.

Godefroi
03-27-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm in his head, forgive the poor man.

Getting slapped by someone twice younger than him :D

Norathorr
03-27-2013, 05:03 AM
Where is the no option?!

Susano
03-27-2013, 05:11 AM
Man Ecce, being honest here, you're making me feel sad.

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd228/sussypoo/sosad_zps2c46e984.jpg

Cochonou
03-27-2013, 05:12 AM
Where is the no option?!

finalgrunt
03-27-2013, 05:13 AM
Wow, seems like there is an overwhelming concensus of opinion on this one:

100% think "Bush Knocked down the Towers, and Visceral is a piece of shit" :D

Eccezan
03-27-2013, 05:13 AM
Wow, seems like there is an overwhelming concensus of opinion on this one:

100% think "Bush Knocked down the Towers, and Visceral is a piece of shit" :D

lmfao

Eccezan
03-27-2013, 05:37 AM
Meccezan no one has voted b/c you're the tool and Visceral is the hero

Actually, no one has voted because the only people in R&F these days are FE and FE sympathizers. (IE Racists, and Racist symphathizers)

Godefroi
03-27-2013, 05:38 AM
Jesus how can you even spin this Meccezan, can't you see you are my bitch ?

What's even worst, is that I entertain everyone doing this, even your guildies.

Eccezan
03-27-2013, 05:46 AM
Jesus how can you even spin this Meccezan, can't you see you are my bitch ?

What's even worst, is that I entertain everyone doing this, even your guildies.
Crap Visceral don't you see, you are my bitch?

raff01
03-27-2013, 05:54 AM
ta gueule tarlouze

Yinaltin
03-27-2013, 06:02 AM
voted no

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 06:15 AM
eccefat's poll is about as big a failure as he is.

write in vote: No

Calabee
03-27-2013, 06:23 AM
tarlouze lol

raff01
03-27-2013, 06:25 AM
tarlouze lol

ou bien hostie de fif !

Calabee
03-27-2013, 06:26 AM
ostie* but yea :P

Daldolma
03-27-2013, 06:55 AM
rated thread 1 star, OP is a huge tool imo

i mean that literally. he is enormous

falkun
03-27-2013, 07:43 AM
At least the Eccezan tool thread is a simple yes/no. There's some serious mad bias going on here. Eccezan fails at trolling.

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 08:28 AM
So is he?

This is a bad thread when you have many more FE members actively trolling rnf vs TMO members

falkun
03-27-2013, 08:30 AM
This is a bad thread when you have many more FE members actively trolling rnf vs TMO members

FWIW Visceral, reading these forums I have seen something I never thought would occur: a group of FE trolls actually going toe to toe with TMO in Forumquest. I thought perhaps they would lose some raid mobs but never a battle in RnF. That Lance Armstrong image is hilarious, and so is Sussy the knuckledragger's Eccezan one. It's almost enough to make me take Sussy off of ignore.

So you are admitting TMO is losing RNF as well as in-game?

Godefroi
03-27-2013, 08:36 AM
No worries from the french people, we don't even consider Visceral being one of us. He's just a pathetic piece of shit making ridiculous posts, so he can prove his existence... virtually. Better than nothing i guess...

Nice display of nerd rage Olidaen :)

Surprising to see you back up Eccezan, I guess he needs it since he gets slapped by everyone.

finalgrunt
03-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Eww nope, backing up France community only, ashamed of you...

Heeu parle pour toi là, merci! :p

Kraftwerk
03-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Actually, no one has voted because the only people in R&F these days are FE and FE sympathizers. (IE Racists, and Racist symphathizers)

As an outside observer who has 0 skin in the game and could care less if the rape joke guild name or the mystical O's hoard the most pixels, I find that out of the whole bunch you seem to be a dangerous combination of mad, bad, probably never dad, fat and just downright sad to read about.

If I were your guildie I would petition the GMs to ban your in game accts, forum accts and IP in hopes that you pry yourself away from this game for the sake of your mental (and likely physical) health.

Godefroi
03-27-2013, 09:42 AM

Tu es bien présomptueux de parler au nom de la communauté française boloss lol.

Si tu parles de Tortue et de Yapas, alors là on est d'accord, je préfère ne pas être associé à eux :D

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 09:52 AM
No worries from the french people, we don't even consider Visceral being one of us. He's just a pathetic piece of shit making ridiculous posts, so he can prove his existence... virtually. Better than nothing i guess...

glad to know you speak for all of france. viva la france!

raff01
03-27-2013, 09:56 AM

Pour le soutien, sans façon également...

47shadesofgay
03-27-2013, 10:05 AM
These poll results are hilarious. Eccezan trying so hard and falling short.

47shadesofgay
03-27-2013, 10:07 AM
LOL OMG:

OMGWTF420
03-27-2013, 10:24 AM
meccazan is heccamad

Cecily
03-27-2013, 10:54 AM
What's the difference between Yes and Definitely, Yes?

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 11:49 AM
So you are admitting TMO is losing RNF as well as in-game?

I would say our level on care in RnF is less and our level of care on targets we don't need shit from is less. We are winning or pulling even on the stuff we care about.

Plus all FE is doing is just spam posting the same shit with more numbers.... that only details a win to the uniformed or impressionable.

So if you wanted to say FE is zerging harder in both fields... that might be more accurate.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 11:57 AM
I would say our level on care in RnF is less and our level of care on targets we don't need shit from is less. We are winning or pulling even on the stuff we care about.

Plus all FE is doing is just spam posting the same shit with more numbers.... that only details a win to the uniformed or impressionable.

So if you wanted to say FE is zerging harder in both fields... that might be more accurate.

wrong thread idiot.

uygi
03-27-2013, 12:27 PM

They're def all on your side now. GJ!

Ravager
03-27-2013, 12:37 PM

They've got a lot more zerging to do to catch up with the last two year's of TMO's zerging.

Ravager
03-27-2013, 12:39 PM
They've got a lot more zerging to do to catch up with the last two year's of TMO's zerging.

This is a bad thread started by Eccezan.

Ravager
03-27-2013, 12:39 PM
Don't know how I quoted myself in the last post. I'm bad at forums.

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 12:58 PM
wrong thread idiot.

nope

kotton05
03-27-2013, 01:00 PM
I dont know if i like to picture you as your avatar Alarti or your sig, I'd like to picture you as a combination of both, George Lannister, half midget half super star

Wudan
03-27-2013, 01:27 PM

Thats right and its because of u, alarri and couple more tmo idiots who post here. You are a PR disaster for your guild. I hope fe runs you to ground you fuckin moron.

47shadesofgay
03-27-2013, 01:31 PM

Eventually all you're going to care about is PD, and then you'll begin regularly losing that as well.

What will your excuse be then, idiot?

Going to need better troll material, derp.

Deanob
03-27-2013, 01:51 PM
I voted yes lol

Szeth1
03-27-2013, 01:55 PM
Eventually all you're going to care about is PD, and then you'll begin regularly losing that as well.

What will your excuse be then, idiot?

Going to need better troll material, derp.

Theyll just go into remission at that point until Velious. And then when they can't compete come Velious they will have some new excuse or just fade off into obscurity.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 02:01 PM
I honestly dont think TMO will give up as easy as some will think. Many hard core die hards. I may be partial to snacks and mr irons has grown on me. but in tells with other tmo members i dont think they wont compete. at least i hope they still compete for awhile...

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Theyll just go into remission at that point until Velious. And then when they can't compete come Velious they will have some new excuse or just fade off into obscurity.

Lol you obviously don't understand TMO or Velious.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Lol you obviously don't understand TMO or Velious.

Ok alarti, i understand right? if so, wanna make a long standing bet on who kills AoW first?=-)

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Ok alarti, i understand right? if so, wanna make a long standing bet on who kills AoW first?=-)

Want to make a long standing bet that FE is even around when AoW dies?

kotton05
03-27-2013, 02:07 PM
Want to make a long standing bet that FE is even around when AoW dies?

now now alarti, not what i was going for

kotton05
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
because we're not going anywhere

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
because we're not going anywhere

Similar claims have been made in the past. Time will tell.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 02:13 PM
Similar claims have been made in the past. Time will tell.

indeed im just bored making up clock hours at school. Have a guildie shaman going to seattle on the 29th, wonder if yall will bump into eachother not knowing hehe

47shadesofgay
03-27-2013, 02:14 PM
Unless TMO leadership decides to call it quits and nobody steps up to carry the torch (similar to what happened with TR/IB) I doubt that TMO would "disappear".

Eventually though, when you are no longer the top dog, AND everybody hates you because of people like Alarti/Eccezan your recruits are going to dry up there's not going to be much you are able to do without a serious shake up of some sort.

All you need to know about the future of the raid scene, all things remaining equal, can be gleemed from the pages of RnF.. FE stock soaring through the rough, TMO stock crashing.

People are going to make the best investment when it comes to joining up.

Yun
03-27-2013, 02:27 PM
Bush knocked down the towas

Alarti0001
03-27-2013, 02:35 PM
indeed im just bored making up clock hours at school. Have a guildie shaman going to seattle on the 29th, wonder if yall will bump into eachother not knowing hehe

Likely not!

Ravager
03-27-2013, 02:39 PM

Making bets with Alarti is not a winning proposition, regardless of outcome.

falkun
03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
Making bets with Alarti is not a winning proposition, regardless of outcome.
Sad part is, Alarti is proud of this fact.

Hurley
03-27-2013, 02:42 PM
I came here to say who the fuck would make a bet with a little bitch like Alarti?

kotton05
03-27-2013, 03:33 PM
I was kinda kidding knowing its a lose / lose to bet with him, but i wanted to see what he'd say.

Macarena
03-27-2013, 05:05 PM
how anyone can even be proud to be in a guild with visceral after the way he acts on these forums is beyond me lol

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 05:06 PM
how anyone can even be proud to be in a guild with visceral after the way he acts on these forums is beyond me lol

very easily.

Originall Prankster
03-27-2013, 06:21 PM

to most I think these forums are a way to release their aggression they have penned up in the game from camping mobs or getting a kill stolen or something.

they can bitch about stuff, or act juvenile and it's expected because it's RnF lol

Get outta jail free card almost.

kotton05
03-27-2013, 07:12 PM
very easily.

visceral is on forums just to make eccezan his bitch, he's achieved his goal, the mass anon troll force here jumped aboard with endless posts that made me laugh for a good bit

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:03 PM
id hate to break it to you, but all he does on these forums is make himself look like a bitch with the way he handles himself, FE should probably tell him to stay off the forums if they dont want their entire guild looking like this too,

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:07 PM
to most I think these forums are a way to release their aggression they have penned up in the game from camping mobs or getting a kill stolen or something.

they can bitch about stuff, or act juvenile and it's expected because it's RnF lol

Get outta jail free card almost.

that is true, so maybe he needs to take a step back from the game a little bit, cant go to any thread without him popping up on every thread saying something utterly bitchy

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:09 PM
id hate to break it to you, but all he does on these forums is make himself look like a bitch with the way he handles himself, FE should probably tell him to stay off the forums if they dont want their entire guild looking like this too,

think you are confusing him with alarti/eccezan.

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:09 PM
major gramar error there, maybe visceral will pop up and spin that to some kind of hypocritical/baseless accusations against tmo further proving my point (like he does always does)

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:12 PM
tbh alartis posts always seem to just be defending tmo, but eccezan has started to almost tread into visceral territory with all these stupid racist accusations, (but not there yet)

i remember on this server when top guilds were encouraged to stay away from the forums, i sure wish they would do that again!

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:14 PM
tbh alartis posts always seem to just be defending tmo, but eccezan has started to almost tread into visceral territory with all these stupid racist accusations, (but not there yet)

i remember on this server when top guilds were encouraged to stay away from the forums, i sure wish they would do that again!

alarti/eccezan's posts are nothing more than troll garbage. where is visceral being racist btw? Calling eccezan isn't racist it's factual that is his race is it not? Yet eccezan calling him a french faggot etc is ok i guess?

47shadesofgay
03-27-2013, 08:15 PM

I find it hard to believe that this was ever TMO's stance considering Quickfingers and Autotune used to lead pretty much every single RnF thread.

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:19 PM
I find it hard to believe that this was ever TMO's stance considering Quickfingers and Autotune used to lead pretty much every single RnF thread.

i never said TMO's stance, reread my sentance, this is the normal bitch move im talking about, where is your integrity woman?

and to the other poster I didnt say visceral was being racist, i meant that i am tired of seeing eccezan try to say that FE is racist, it is treading in visceral territory by giving stupid accusations, (assuming anyone cares if FE has racist members or not)

Yun
03-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Bush knocked down the towas

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:20 PM
where is he giving stupid accusations? He has two threads going on the first page one of which is a poll and one of which is factual...

Fazlazen
03-27-2013, 08:23 PM

the good days, at least those 2 were hilarious

quido
03-27-2013, 08:23 PM
Visceral is good at heart he's just a bit misguided!!

I have hope for his salvation - remember, the power of Beavis Christ compels you.

Macarena
03-27-2013, 08:31 PM
sorry i was afk making countless threads accusing TMO of hacking/scamming/RMT with no proof, twisting their words around and even completely ignoring when my lies are uncovered, then making a thread asking why they havent given my guild any raid targets

maverixdamighty
03-27-2013, 08:33 PM
sorry i was afk making countless threads accusing TMO of hacking/scamming/RMT with no proof, twisting their words around and even completely ignoring when my lies are uncovered, then making a thread asking why they havent given my guild any raid targets

there is some fraps of tmo exploiting you can use. sounds like you are the one making a bunch of assumptions and making stuff up lol. take your own advice.